Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Its Not Just a Hug
Its Not Just a Hug
This story has some quality issues

Its Not Just a Hug

aspen-fayeAspen-Faye

To look at you and another girl hugs you is sudden death for her.

But to see you smile after she hugged you is betrayal at its finest.

"OMG!" said anada."LOOK AT YOUR CRUSH! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!"

We were on the outside of the football feild for recess when I looked over and there he was surrounded by a group of girls.One of them hands on his SHOULDERS PUSHED HIM TOWARDS ANOTHER GIRL who HUGGED HIM!!!! It didn't stop at that oh no he friken SMILED and BLUSHED UP and STAYED THERE awkwardly. Tears sprang in my eyes as if on queue and when he turned to look my way one silently rolled down my cheek and the look on his face I will never forget.

"Its ok" Isabella said.

But it wasn't and it never would be the same again. I ran over to a teacher on the field and asked to go to the bathroom. One look at me she gave me a pass. In the bathroom everything crashed down on me like a tsunami hits a seaside down, and when I realized what had truly really happened the water works kicked in. There I was a heartbroken 6th grader sitting in a school bathroom stall crying over someone hugging my crush.

Report

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
aspen-faye
Aspen-Faye
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
22 Mar, 2017
Words
216
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
777

Please login or register to report this story.