Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Knowledge Is Light
Knowledge Is Light

Knowledge Is Light

AquariusAquarius

The Aquarian Spiritual Transformation – Part Eleven

The Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights, the Universal Christ. The will and power of the Father are the first impulse of Creation. The wisdom and love of the Mother is the second. And the third is the Christ Star’s light through which the Father/Mother express and manifest themselves. This is how by and by they have been getting to know ever more about who and what they are. Because spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing darkness is the reason behind the Father’s command: ‘Let there be light!’

Helen Keller, the blind and deaf author, political activist and lecturer, said: ‘Knowledge is love, light and vision.’ Alas, this does not apply to any kind of knowledge. Searching for enlightenment through the right kind of knowledge that has always been why every human spirit/soul has to spend many lifetimes in the school of earthly life. Until we have evolved sufficiently to receive the right kind of knowledge and understand it, we are prisoners of each temporary vehicle for getting around on the Earth, the outer shell of our physical body. It takes a long time until the initial darkness of not knowing who and what we truly are dissolves.

Whether we are as yet aware of this or not, we have always been and forever will be searching for experiences that increase our wisdom and understanding of our existence and the wise higher purpose it serves. Each step every one of us proceeds towards the goal of finding full enlightenment in the knowledge of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine, not only expands our personal consciousness but also that of Mother Earth and the whole of Creation. The discovery that life on our home planet has always been unfolding in keeping with God’s great plan of life is a major move in the right direction. I believe that astrology in the right hands can be turned into a most helpful instrument for recognising and understanding the wise higher purpose of our solar system’s planetary arrangements. When one takes a closer look at it, it becomes clear that it was designed with the greatest of care like a giant clockwork that functions with astonishing accuracy.

But that’s by no means the end of anything. The plan for the development of our world is part of the design for the whole of Creation. Within both of them there are also zillions of small plans for the evolutionary progress of every human spirit/soul that down the ages has emerged from our Creators heartmind. From the moment of their first appearance in earthly life every one of us has carried around in their heart a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ. The warmth and love of the Christ light are constantly drawing every one of these minute lights towards itself. From the word ‘go’, each one is guided and protected by the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, as well as the guides and helpers who are serving them in the lower ranks of the spirit realm.

Intuitively, these friends have always tried to show us the way. They are the voice of the wise one or living God, the small still voice of our conscience who knows very well what is right and wrong, even though the earthly self, to its detriment, for a long time is reluctant to follow its advice. In spite of this, supported and nourished by the Christ Star’s light, the strength of each spark’s own light slowly but surely increases. With the passing of time, the tiny sparks who once found themselves exiled on the strange and unfamiliar material plane, begin to stir from their slumbering state. Their earthly self’s love nature wakes up and with every passing lifetime this aspect of our nature grows stronger. This development continues until the spark has evolved into a shining light that’s doing its best to do its share of dispersing the darkness of ignorance, whose clouds to this day are filling and surrounding our world’s consciousness.

The right kind of knowledge for every earthling is the awareness that the dot and circle in the middle of our birthcharts represent our Highest Self in whom we are all one. They are a symbol of the Great Sun of the Universal Christ, only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the Light of all lights and the Sun above and behind the Sun in the sky above us. Everything that exists in the whole of Creation has been created from this Star’s light and every one of us, without exception, started their evolutionary journey as one of Its sparks. With the help of Its light and warmth the Divine Trinity constantly draws all lifeforms, not merely that of the Earth, closer into its loving embrace. Increasingly beautiful and perfect manifestations of everything that once emerged as a mere idea from the heartmind of the Father are the result. Perfect in this context means all characteristics accepted and integrated, and all dualities and polarities working peacefully and harmoniously together, the way they are doing in our Creator.

It is in the nature of evolution that the predestined pathway of every human spirit/soul begins with experiencing itself as a physical being in a world of matter who can do nothing but manifesting the drives and urges of its lower nature. Through the spiritual wisdom and understanding that comes our way in the course of many lifetimes our consciousness keeps on expanding, under the influence of the Christ light the amount of light in the cells of our being increases correspondingly. Through our earthly self gradually bringing forth ever more of the characteristics of its God or Christ nature, every one of us slowly but surely evolves into a Christed one in their own right and one of the finest and most noble and perfect specimens of our race. Perfect here means whole and holy, i.e. all aspects of our nature integrated and healed into one.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Jul, 2021
Words
1,044
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
590

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.