Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lady and the Unicorn (Part 2)
Lady and the Unicorn (Part 2)

Lady and the Unicorn (Part 2)

Sparkly_AlicornPoet

They glided along the dance floor as though they were dancing on clouds. He looked at her, and she at him, betraying their emotions to the world. When the dance ended, she curtsied and he bowed.

The King declared the ball over, and called Rick to come to him. Rick smiled at Lavender, let go of her hands, and walked to King Darren.

From what Lavender could tell, even though her father loved Rick as his own son, it was an unpleasant talk. It seemed that whenever Rick opened his mouth, her father shut him down.

Lavender’s mother, Daisy, led her to the hallway to her room. When she got to her room, Lavender took off her shoes, and stood by her door to wait for Rick to pass by. A few minutes passed and Rick walked by.

“Rick!” She called

He started to stop and smile, but then, as though he remembered something, his face clouded and he looked pained. He shook his head slowly and continued on.

Lavender looked helplessly as he walked away, and sighed. Her father came to her and said, “My dear, as much as we all love Rick, you must find a prince to marry. I love you, my child.” He kissed her forehead and walked away.

She went into her room and she slammed her door behind her, as loud as she dared at least.

Author Notes: Sorry this is so short again, this is just the ending to part 1that I hadn’t finished yet. It’ll be longer from here on out.

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sparkly_Alicorn
Poet
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
15 Mar, 2022
Words
232
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
428

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.