Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lee :)
Lee :)

Lee :)

why_nowwhy_now

Having depression, suicidal ideation, and the feeling that you do not belong is very hard. But, most people have that one person that makes them feel like those issues never even existed even if it is having a simple conversation with them. My person I actually met back in September of 2021. They are loving, caring, kind, and SUPER funny. I feel like I have known them forever and I love them as if they are my own sibling and my best friend. My person’s name is Lee.

Lee,

I am so freaking grateful to have you in my life. I can't put into words how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate you. I have been trying to come up with the perfect Christmas gift to give you and even asked your brother for suggestions and his opinion. You show me so much support with everything that I have been going through and are constantly making sure that I am okay and that I am taking care of myself mentally and emotionally. I love you and I could never tell you that enough. I am glad that you are here, and I am so so SO incredibly proud of you.

You are an amazing person and you are SO good at drawing, its mind blowing!

You constantly make me smile and laugh and make me forget about everything bad or negative that is going on around me and I hope that I do the same for you. If you need anything, I hope you know that you can always count on me to answer the phone or be there no matter what time of day it is. Tell me that you need me, and I will be there for you.

I can't stress enough how much you mean to me and I am glad that we met<3

I love you always.

  • C <3

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
why_now
why_now
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Dec, 2021
Words
310
Read Time
1 min
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
828

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.