Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Letters to Rachel
Letters to Rachel

Letters to Rachel

Sparkly_AlicornPoet
1 Review

Dear Rachel, July 9, 2008

people die every day. but you have always thought, 'Oh, never me. never anyone i know.' well rachel, it does happen to people you know. people you love. and i know you thought we were eternal beings, but we arent. i love you. a lot. youve always been my best friend. but i dont think youll ever understand this letter fully until someone you love dies. you watched me suffer though my dad's death. you watched me as i tried to forget, tried to keep living, but you never helped. you watched me look at my father's casket, in my black dress. but you wore a weedy green dress saying you decided to go last minute. last minute. you never planned to stand by my side as i said goodbye? i want you to know that when you have to suffer through that, i will be there for you and do everything i can for you. and dont worry, i dont blame you for anything. i just know that you dont understand what its like, but i wanted to write this letter to you saying how much i care about you, and that i will be there for you and i love you. forever and always, till death do we part, and even after that.

love,

Millie

dear Millie, July 21, 2008

I miss you. a lot. i wish you were still here. going through your death is one of the hardest things ever. ill see you again though, one day in heaven. i cant wait until then. i love you forever and always.

love,

rachel

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sparkly_Alicorn
Poet
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Mar, 2021
Words
268
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
777

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.