Life Is A Journey
• Earthly life is a school and a place of learning. Every lifetime is a journey and not a destination. All life in the whole of Creation consists of circles within circles and cycles within cycles that move in an upwards winding spiral onto ever higher levels of existence. Every human lifetime represents one of these circles that is subject to the same seasons as the world around us, i.e. spring and summer, autumn and winter. Each circle has its beginning in the world of spirit and also ends there.
• Don’t undermine your worth and waste your time by comparing yourself with others. On the inner level of life we are all one and although in many ways everyone is the same, we are still special and unique beings and therefore different from each other. Refuse to set your goals by what other people think of as important. You alone and your inner guidance know what at any given moment is good and right for you. Therefore, pay attention and follow its advice.
• Don’t take anything for granted, especially not the people and things that are closest to your heart. Believing that without them your life would be meaningless is utter folly because everything in earthly life is a gift on time and only on loan. Eventually it has to be handed back in as good condition as possible. True and everlasting security can only be found in God and never in our present existence and only the higher and highest aspects of life are of lasting and eternal value. Knowing these things, be thankful for everything that is in your life and do not cling to anything, when the time for letting go has come.
• Don’t allow your life to slip through your fingers – live it now and refuse to dwell unduly on the past or the future. Instead, live consciously one day at a time and make an effort to learn something from everything that comes before you, so you can benefit from it, no matter what may still be ahead. For as long as there is love in your heart and soul, and you have something to give and share with others, there is no reason for giving up. Things are only over when we stop trying and in truth even then they are not. But that’s a different story entirely! Whatever happens, do not shy away from anything. The tests and trials that come our way are life’s way of helping us to bring forth our inner strength.
• Don’t shut love out of your life by saying you cannot find it. Love is the law of life. Its value is eternal and whatever love we give to anyone unerringly finds its way back to us. Therefore, the surest and quickest way of receiving love is giving it. And the fastest way of losing it is trying to hold onto it. The best way of keeping it is giving it wings, setting the beloved free to fly, so they can grow through their own experiences. If it’s love, it will return to you. If it is not, you would not want it anyway.
• Pay attention to your dreams. Having none means existing without hope. And without hope life lacks purpose and meaning. Take time and stop once in a while to indulge in some dreaming about what kind of a world you would like to live in. Our thoughts create our future reality. Dreaming of and frequently thinking about our ideal world is a vital step towards bringing it into being.
• Last but not least, do not move through your life so fast that you can no longer recognise where you have been and where you are meant to go. Bearing in mind that life is a journey and not a destination, make an effort to savour yours every step of the way. Even if a human lifetime lasts a hundred years, it is but a brief interval on the evolutionary pathway that in the end takes each one of us back home into the conscious awareness of our loving union with God and all life.
Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
* * *
Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport