Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love of Law~All Chapters in One
Love of Law~All Chapters in One

Love of Law~All Chapters in One

Stormy彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡

Storm's POV

The bed is empty without them.

Like there's not even one.

Like it's just a dream.

If only.

They said I was a workaholic.

It couldn't work.

So they just ended it.

Just. Like. That.

I have more days off.

But, Lou moved on

so did Utah.

Even though they're just

exploring.

High School relationships might as well be college relationships.

They Never last.

I groaned my way out of bed.

Today was my mom's funeral.

As I brushed my hair, into a high messy bun,

I put on my black long sleeve dress and called Tokyo one last time,

before I give up on him too.

Tokyo's POV

My phone woke me up.

I stretched my hand over, trying not to wake up Daphne

who lay beside me in bed.

It was Storm.

I declined the call.

It didn't matter to me how much she was hurting.

She lost me.

Storm's POV

He didn't answer.

I didn't have time to call back.

I hurried to my BMW and went to the church.

I didn't want to be in the limo.

If I did go in there me and my spoiled sister would fight.

Ah yes, family love.

I waited in the parking lot, eating my breakfast sandwich.

Then quickly did my makeup and popped a mint in my mouth.

Tokyo's POV

I slowly crawled out of bed and into the shower.

I had to be a waiter for a rich people funeral.

As I drove in my Ford truck, I saw Storm's BMW.

Can't be. It's a rich people's funeral everyone has a BMW. I told myself.

Just as the family pulled up to the church, I saw Storm step out.

And join the family.

That's why she was calling.

She wanted me to come.

I saw her glance across the road where I was.

I prayed for her not to see me.

But she did.

But she ignored, me because I erased her out of my life.

So she is doing the same.

Storm's POV

I saw him.

He was staring, but I didn't care.

I joined the family as they were walking in.

After the service, I went into the hall and to the bathroom.

"I'm surprised she is wearing a long sleeve dress," one of my sister's friends said.

"Don't know why she would get a tattoo, much less wear a dress,"

another girl said.

Then my sister walked out of the stall.

"I saw her cute ex," she said.

"Say that again to my face," I told her calmly.

She was shocked, along with her friends.

I Then left the bathroom, and to the dining table.

It was too late before I realized it was the table Tokyo was serving.

Shit.

"Here's the menu with today's special," he said to the table, "Also I'm sorry for all of your loses," he said mostly to me.

Then my sister walked out of the bathroom, "Oh hey Tokyo!" she started.

All I could do is drink my wine, then get my beer from the bar and leave.

"Aren't you with the countries princess?" she continued, "Her name is Daphne Holster, right? Yeah much better than when you dated Storm. Even though Daphne isn't the one," she finished.

I got up from the table, slapped her got my beer, and went home. What an awesome day.

Storm's POV

When I got to work my secretary, Summer was waiting for me in my office.

"I heard what happened I need all the tea," she said.

Okay so maybe was my, my best friend secretary.

"If you heard what happened shouldn't you know all the tea?" I said with my weary voice.

I had a bunch of interviews, and meetings and trials to do in one day.

"We will talk about that later," she said, "you have an interview with Lou Gonzalez,"

I was shocked at the name, but it could be a possibility.

"Bring him in," she told her amazed at how strong my voice sounded.

She gave me his resume, and his grades in law school, college, and high school.

"Storm?" she said when he got in.

play dumb. I told myself.

"Who's that?" I said.

Shit.

"Sorry about that," I told Lou, "Good to see you again," I told him as my voice almost crackled.

"Stop with the bull shit," he told me as he pulled me in for a kiss.

~The next day~

I woke up wit Lou next to me snoring. I hated him for looking so good in bed. Then he woke up, "Hey," he said as he crawled on top of me, "So am I hired?" he asked as he hugged me.

"Yes dumbo," I told him sarcastically.

"What about us?" he asked out of the blue

"I just don't want to rush anything," I told him

"That's fine," he finally said, "I just wish you would've said that to me last night," he told me with a kiss.

"Let's just keep it low," I told him, as he pulled me on top of him. I kissed him. And I didn't Stop.

Tokyo's POV

I went back to Daphne's and I place to grab a quick bite before I had to go to another funeral to serve. "Hey babe," Daphne said as she loosened her robe a bit, "How much time do you have?" she asked me.

"Barely anytime," he said as I pecked her cheek, "We've talked about this," said as I bit my sandwich.

"For me," she said as she gave puppy dog eyes.

Only cause I think of you as Storm. I thought to my self as I took off my shirt and lifted her into the master bedroom.

I woke up.

An hour passed by. I had time to serve but I didn't make it for preparations.

I rolled out of bed, got my clothes back on, and headed out.

"Sorry I'm late," I told Joshua, my best friend, "You better be glad were friends or you ould have been fired," he told me. he was pissed. but that's fine.

"WE got the new lawyer by the way," he told me as he put food on the tray for me to carry, "I think the name of the company is Storm & Co. you know with that lightning symbol," he said.

"Oh pftt yeah that place," I said, "and the owner may or may not be my ex?" I told him quietly.

"Dude you dated everyone," he told me amazed.

Storm's POV

I woke up with Lou hugging me while he was on his phone.

"Morning," I told him I as got out of bed to shower.

I then changed into my suit with skin-tight pants and my black heel shoes.

Lou showered and got into his suit.

I had a business meeting with a new client.

Then I drove to work.

"Ms. Akoi," Summer came to me running up as if she was worried, "Um Toko is here," she told me in a low voice, "And Noah," she said lower.

Shit. Double code.

~Three Years Ago~

Noah cam walking into Storm's room.

"Hey," he said a bit nervous, "You remember how we thought we were never cousins?" he continued thankful that his voice was strong.

Storm looked confused. But nodded.

"It's true," he said in a low voice, "And," he said after some silence, "I hoped it was true kinda," he said even lower, "I like you," he stated.

5 minutes passed. "I have since we had our thought on it," he said to her.

Just then Storm's mom came in the room, "Your dad and sister and I are out," she started, "Wanna come?" she asked.

"'I'm good," Storm said quickly, "Noah could you stay here with me?" she asked.

He nodded his head. "We will be gone then,"

"Am I related to them?" Storm asked as soon as she heard the car pull off.

"No," he said calmly She came to hug him and didn't let go.

Then his lips met hers. Before they knew it, they were tangled up in bed together.

~Prestent Day~

Storms POV

"Tell Tokyo and his Business partner to go to the conference room," I told Summer.

"Of course,"

I then walked into my office where Noah was. "Back from the military?"

I asked starting off the conversation. He stepped closer then kissed me. I enjoyed it. Then I remembered Lou. I didn't stop him though.

He was about to push me into the bathroom but I bit my lip.

"Sorry," he said with a kiss on my head.

"It's fine," I told him after I made sure there was no bleeding.

"So I'm guessing you remember when you were thirteen," he said after some time.

"You mean when you were nineteen," I told him

"Storm it was perfectly legal then," he told me defensively, "And it is still pretty legal when your twenty-two, and I'm twenty-eight," he told me coming closer.

There was a knock on the door. But it was too late. Noah kissed me.

Storms POV

I quickly pushed away before Lou opened the door.

Thank God.

I thought to myself.

"The new client is ready," he said studying Noah for the longest.

"I'll be with them now," I told him

After Lou left Noah carried me to the back room of my office and kissed me.

I pulled onto him as he pulled me closer as our lips smack each other.

We paused.

"Come by my place tonight," he told me

It was evident he wanted to just do it. But my client was waiting.

I shook my head and kissed him again.

Tokyo's POV

Joshua and I wait for her.

Thirty minutes pass, and she finally walks into the room.

Her eyes widened when she saw Joshua, he did the same.

There was a light blush on her face and a smirk on his.

"Good Morning," Storm said starting off the conversation.

"Tokyo," she said shaking my hand.

She matured, I thought to myself.

"And you are?" she asked referring to Joshua, as she tucked her now long hair behind her ear.

"I"m Joshua Lancaster," he said memorized by her, "Or Josh, or Joshie,"

She laughed.

Storm's POV

I laughed.

Wasn't sure if it was real or not.

"Let's talk business," I told them after I came to my senses

After the meeting, Joshua came up to me, "Are you free tonight?" he asked a bit nervously.

"No," told him, "But I'm free all day tomorrow," I told him with a grin.

We quickly exchanged numbers and I went outside.

Tokyo was there.

"Didn't know being a waiter paid enough for a BMW," I told him sarcastically, "Or is it, Daphne's?" I asked him

He quickly threw the candy wrapper in the trash.

"Lou works here now?" he asked ignoring my question

"Cool," he told me.

"I have to go to cousin night with Noah," I told him.

And quickly pecked his cheek

But he pulled me in and embraced me.

With a kiss.

"What's going on with you and Lou?" he asked

"Just friends," I told him

He kissed me again and let me go.

"What about Daphne?" I asked him worried

"She's cheating too," he said with a grin

"Have fun with Noah," he told me a I went into my Porsche.

I drove home and noticed Lou's car was already there.

Shit.

I open the door and walk-in.

"Hey," he said as I walked into the bedroom.

"You need to leave," I told him, wasting no time.

He tried to kiss me, but I ducked and gathered his stuff.

"Calm down," he told me, "I'll leave," he muttered.

He pecked my lips and left into his car.

Later I quickly showered and got dressed to go to Noah's place.

*~After Driving~*

Storm's POV

I knocked on the door of Noah's house.

It was big.

He quickly pulled me inside and carried me upstairs.

"Thanks for coming," he said after we traveled up the fleet f stairs.

"How much guys hearts did you break while you came," he said jokingly

before I had a chance to answer he quickly kissed me and pushed me into his bed.

I rolled off before he had a chance.

"Noah I thought I came here to help you with retiring from the army and being a teacher," I told him in one breath.

"Right sorry," he muttered and got his shirt loosely back on

He sat his back away from me on the bed.

"Come on I didn't mean it like that," I told him with a sigh.

I quickly hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry," I told him

He quickly turned around and pushed me down on the bed in one motion.

Then studied my face.

"It's okay," he told me as he pulled off his shirt again.

"Only if you want to," he told me

"Can we just take it slow," I told him, "and let me see my other options?"

he shook his head and kissed me.

He grinned showing his obnoxiously big dimples. "You're so damn adorable," I told him smiling.

"I know," he told me grinning

After we made out on the bed, he carried me down to watch a movie.

Ate pizza and icecream, then fell asleep.

*~The next day~*

Storms POV

I woke up with a start remembering that I have to meet up with Joshua.

I showered then got a fancy white shirt from Noah's Closet and my black jacket from last night.

Then I pulled my hair into a high ponytail.

There was a knock on the door, so I answered it.

"Hey Stormie," Utah said with a wink

"Utah?.." I said in dismay

Storm's POV

"Missed me?" he asked with a smirk.

Before I had a chance to answer Noah came downstairs.

He looked more shocked than me.

"What do you want Utah?" Noah asked with a stern voice

"Storm of course," he said pulling me in for a kiss.

I liked it. Honestly, I did. But it felt wrong because Noah was there.

I tried to push him away, but my arms wouldn't obey me. Instead, they went on his chest and I felt Noah's stares from behind me. I then pushed away.

"I'm guessing you missed me," he said with a smirk.

"What are you wearing?" Noah hissed

"Clothes," I told him sarcastically. "Your shirts are long," I told him

He grinned and kissed me.

"What?" Utah asked.

"Not cousins," Noah told him with a smile

"She's adopted," he continued on

"Coolio," he said as I checked the time on my phone

"Shit I have somewhere to go all day," I told them both as I kissed their cheeks

"Bye guys," I told them

When I got to Joshua's house he pulled me inside.

"Sorry," he said, "Not every day I have a cute girl in my house," he said with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thanks," I muttered, "Just so you know there are a lot of other guys," I told him," still blushing

"Don't worry I know you'll pick right," he said with a wink as he pulled me closer.

"You have any good food recipes?" he asked still very close

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered.

Not like me, I thought to myself.

"Do you have any premade dough?" I asked him after getting my thoughts together.

He nodded his head in response as I was lead into the kitchen.

I was shocked at his amount of space of the house, and how clean and tidy it was.

"I'm a manager for two other places," he told me as he read my mind.

The deep-dish pizza extra cheesy vegan pizza was ready.

"Does it count as vegan for all the cheese we put into this?" Joshua asked teasingly

"I don't even know anymore," I told him as we laughed and watched Riverdale.

A couple of hours later Josh moved closer.

"If you feel comfortable," he said nervously

I quickly gave him a quick kiss.

"Feel more comfortable doing that," I told him grinning

He then took the pizza slice out of my hand, got on top of me, and kissed me.

And feel asleep with the only cover on us, a blanket.

He kissed my cheek and fell asleep beside me.

Tokyo's POV

I knocked loudly on Josua's door.

No answer.

Luckily I had keys, so I let myself in.

Only to see him and Storm on the couch sleeping.

With pizza. I woke up Joshua and pulled him into the kitchen.

"What the hell Joshua," I whisper-yelled at him, not wanting to wake up Storm.

"Bro," he said, "You have Daphne, plus she came for me," he said still pretty tired.

Then Storm woke up.

"Joshie," she said rubbing her eyes, "Whose there?" she asked.

Before Joshua could answer I quickly jumped the couch and kissed her.

"Tokyo," she said, "Get the hell out,"

Which is what I did.

Storms POV

"You okay?" Joshie asked.

I nodded.

It was all I could do.

He pulled me up onto him.

I felt safer. Like I could trust him. I kissed his cheek.

He put the blanket over us a fell back to sleep with me.

The next day was hectic. I missed work, but Summer said to take the rest of the week off. So I did.

I woke up to french toast, eggs, and bacon.

"Morning," he told me coming back on the couch. He crawled on top of me and kissed me, "You cook?" I asked

"Rarely," he said

I pulled him closer.

He was different.

I kissed him.

"Storm no," he tried to say

"I'm sorry," I muttered as I got Noah's dress shirt back on, "Your just different from the others I've dated," I told him going into the dining room to eat.

"It's fine," he said

"Still a little nervous around me?" I asked him as we began to eat.

He nodded as he drank some Orange Juice.

We ate in silence for the rest of the meal.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day," he asked

"Dunno," I told him as I gathered the plates.

"You're a guest," he told me gesturing to put the plates down.

I picked up my iPhone to tell Noah and Utah I was okay.

Joshua took the phone out of my hands rested it on the table and lifted me to the couch.

"Your face was red when you were talking to someone," he said, "Why?"

I kissed him, "Cause it's one of the other guys I mentioned last night," I muttered

"He just cares about me that's all," I told him.

"are you trying to hook up with him?" he asked still worried.

"No," I muttered

"I'm sorry," he told me running his hands through his hair

"It's fine," I told him, "Let's just go to the store for lunch later," he nodded and gave me some spare clothes.

At the store, we held hands. He was ecstatic about it.

We got some, taco supplies, and went to the check out counter.

Then I felt a hand on my butt.

"I know I'm cute but wait till we get home Joshie," I said think it was him,

"Not whoever the hell Joshie is Stormie," someone said as I turned around,

"I-" it was Tokyo, but Joshua responded differently before could.

"Move Tokyo," Joshua said his voice was stern and hard.

"Why can't she answer for herself?" Tokyo asked his voice was calm but he had a smirk on his face.

"Tokyo..." those were the only words that came out my mouth, "Let's just check out and we'll talk about this in my car," I muttered.

The last thing I wanted was attention from a bunch of elderly and their grand-kids.

When we reached the BMW Tokyo kissed me.

Not the usual kiss. It was long.

I told my arms to push him away, but they didn't.

Joshua saw my face and pulled Tokyo away. I pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Tokyo why are you doing this?" Joshua asked. He was still pissed.

"It's not like you guys are dating," Tokyo hissed back at him.

Then Tokyo climb up on me and kissed me. I kinda liked it, he pulled me into the back seat. "Tokyo-" I said while I had time Joshua pulled me back into the front.

"Dude she doesn't want it," he said driving off.

Instead of going to Joshua's house, we pulled up into the beach.

"It's private," Joshua said pulling off his shirt, "I own it," he said pulling me closer.

"You sure?" he asked

"Yeah," I told him as we kissed

"What am I suppose to do?" Tokyo asked as I pulled him in for a kiss.

"I see," he said with a smirk

We fell asleep, with Tokyo to my right and Joshua to my left.

"Love you guys," I said as I slowly drifted away.

I woke up hungry.

I was in Joshua's house.

I went downstairs to his living room. To find an ice pack on Tokyo's lip and an ice pack on Joshua's eye.

"What the hell happened while I slept," asked pissed

"We fought," Joshua said before Tokyo could

"It's best if you don't talk Tokyo," I told him as I sat in between them

"I'll make the tacos after I look at the bruises," I muttered as I calmed down, "You can't eat the hard shell tacos only the soft ones Tokyo," I said as I looked at his lip

He nodded his head

Then I looked at Joshua's, "Explain how this happened because everything was fine in the car," I asked

"Tokyo tried making me not talk to you anymore," he said wincing as I put alcohol on the cut, "Stop moving," I said, "Or it can get in your eye," I muttered

After I was done I sat down in between them to avoid conflict. "Tokyo you have to realize that I'm seeing other people as well," I told him after some silence.

"Who?"

"Will they end up like Joshua," I asked him

She shook is head, in a no answer.

"Noah, Utah, Joshua, Lou and you," I muttered

"Noah?" he asked in a confused manner

"I'm adopted and were not cousins," I told him clearing up the situation.

I sighed.

"I'm going to make the tacos," I told them as I tied my hair in one walking to the kitchen.

As I plated the tacos there was a knock on the door.

I look out the peephole and saw Utah, Noah, and Lou standing out the front door.

I opened the door.

Storm's POV

Please don't barge in. I thought to myself as I opened the door

But it's exactly what they did.

"Who are you here with," Utah asked

"Tokyo and Joshua," I answered backing up

"Our clients?" Lou asked shocked in a loud voice

I nodded.

Then Tokyo and Joshua came out of the living room.

"Were sorry Stormie for fighting," they say in unison hugging me.

"It's fine" I muttered to them

"We have company," I said thankful my voice didn't crack.

"Wh-," Tokyo started, but his question was answered when he looked up

"Shit, the taco shells," I said running to get them.

Just in time, I thought to myself.

"Storm you can't do this forever," I heard Noah say as he came into the kitchen.

"Pick who you like the most," he muttered.

No, no, no, I thought.

"The most you can pick is two people," Lou said breaking my thoughts

"We know you will chose right," Utah said with a sigh

"Tokyo and.." I said breaking my silence, "J-Joshua," I said as my voice cracked. My heart sank.

I hugged Lou, Utah, and Noah.

"Is that all I can choose?" I asked wiping the tears from my eyes

They nodded.

I held my pinkie out to Noah, "Best friends?"

"Bestfriends," he said wrapping his own around mine.

*Five Years later*

Authors POv (Yes I'm Important)

After five years Storm married both Tokyo and Joshua, and her Business became the most successful one in the world.

Two more years later she had a kid (Tokyo's) and another (Joshua's).

Noah is now a teacher, and Lou is a manager at another branch in Europe.

As for Daphne, she is still cheating on her men.

And Utah is still a pizza guy.

~The End~

Author Notes: Hallo :D
I know I said I wasn't going to post this week.
But I completely forgot to post this yesterday.
Shout out to ALlLLl who read my stories.
Especially, SJD and ask_again.
They have been here from the beginning.
And watch out for my new series next week U>U
Byeeee

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Stormy
彡丂ȶ๏尺ᄊ!Ɇ彡
About This Story
Audience
15+
Posted
5 Jun, 2020
Words
4,082
Read Time
20 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
536

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.