Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love Sucks?
Love Sucks?

Love Sucks?

RavenknightRaven Knight
2 Reviews

"Love sucks!" she screamed, "I'm so sick and tired of getting hurt. Whenever I feel like things will finally go right they go fucking wrong! I give my all but never receive the same back. Why do I even bother, I should just stay by myself. I rather feel empty than hurt."

"Okay, just calm down and hear me out please," I start. "That kind of love is different you say, but the thing is you can't say that it sucks when you have not experienced the real feeling. You see this guy and start talking to him for a couple of days and then you just start falling thinking that he will catch you or at least fall a long with you. But he doesn't, so you're wrong."

"Wrong about what, do you e-"

"Love does not suck. what sucks is the bullshit that we throw into it. Have you ever stopped to think about that? Those guys that you "loved" didn't love you back. I've seen that and I have tried to tell you but whenever I bring it up you get mad and stop talking to me for a while. Love does not suck, in the contrary, is the most beautiful feeling in the world because it doesn't necessarily mean loving a guy. Don't you love your mom, your dad?" I looked her in the eyes hoping for her to understand. "You just haven't found that one guy that will show you how beautiful love can be. Love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel amazing all over again. Don't you ever forget that."

"You're right," she sighs. "Love doesn't suck, but those guys do."

"Yes, they do."

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Ravenknight
Raven Knight
About This Story
Audience
12+
Posted
26 Mar, 2017
Words
291
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
0
Rating
3.5 (2 reviews)
Views
3,358

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.