Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Love : The New World Order
Love : The New World Order

Love : The New World Order

AquariusAquarius

Part One

The following is a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides for our world’s major transformation that has been taking place for some time and will be reaching its peak at the beginning of the year 2021. White Eagle is a collective name for all groups of friends and helpers who, in co-operation with the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, on their behalf have always been attending to humankind’s spiritual progress. The White Eagle is a symbolism for the Great Father/Mother’s love and wisdom. Its wings are the understanding that enables humankind to lift itself above whatever, for wise higher reasons still has to happen on the earthly plane.

And this is what our White Eagle friends have come to tell us today: ‘Fear is the greatest evil that’s known in your world, especially the fear of death and the unknown. As you are only afraid of what you do not understand, we have come today to help you find a better understanding of the processes of life all of you are constantly taking part in. A high and holy destiny is in store for every one of you and also the whole of humankind. And what in your world is known as death is merely a moving into different dimensions of life. In truth, there is no death.

‘Every human being is a spark of the Universal Christ’s Light and has the potential for the very best as well as the worst qualities. And every one of you is constantly moving forwards on their own predestined pathway. Your earthly education starts with becoming familiar with the crude and unevolved aspects of your nature. But in the course of many lifetimes, you are steadily ascending your own evolutionary spiral. That which is dark and evil in you is overcome and left behind through gradually bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the best and finest, highest and holiest qualities of their own God or Christ nature.

‘You are only afraid of the unknown for as long as you believe that you are struggling alone with your lessons of the earthly school of life, when in fact this could not be further from the truth. God and the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, have always accompanied you and your world. At all times, they are constantly observing what is happening in your world. They have never left you and never will and that’s for the simple reason that they are as much part of you as you are part of them. And with the passing of time, sufficient numbers of human beings became sufficiently evolved to take over.

‘That’s how it came about that we are serving God and the Angels on the one hand and on the other one you, in the role of your spirit friends and helpers. At all times, we are following the instructions of the highest level of life and are constantly working in close co-operation with various groups of Angels. All who are working on our level, some a long time ago and others more recently, have attended every lesson of the earthly school of life, the same as you are occupied with now. Having walked a similar pathway, each one of us in their own unique way is well qualified to intuitively advise those on the earthly plane to do whatever is right for them, at that particular moment. The story that every earthling has a Guardian Angel is a pretty one. But alas, its untrue like so many of your world’s tales. A whole group of spirit guides is dedicated to each one of you and our friendship and help can be far more effective than one Angel on its own could ever hope to be.

‘So what can we tell you about why the truth that there is no death has been hidden from humankind for such a long time? It came about for the wise higher reason of teaching your world the value of truth, so that you would appreciate and treasure this precious commodity when it returns to you in the age of truth, at last. As this age has been with you for long enough by now, every human being has the birthright of finding out who and what they truly are. The time has come to find out that each one of you is a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ. Therefore, you are an immortal and eternal being who, just like God can and will never die. Alas, there are still too many in your world who believe that life is a one-off thing and that its end has been reached each time someone leaves their physical body behind. This information could not be further away from the truth, if only for the simple reason that, individually and collectively, humankind has always been moving forwards on an upwards winding evolutionary spiral and that this will forever continue.

‘At the beginning of every human being’s earthly education, the Christ nature of its earthly self consists of a tiny spark of the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights who is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The essence of every one of you, without exception, is immortal and eternal, and can never die. And that’s why there is no real death for humankind, merely from time to time being reborn into our realm, the world of spirit or light. Our world is not ‘up there’ somewhere in the sky. It is an integral part of your world that’s invisible to earthly eyes, but nonetheless is teeming with life. Our world is humankind’s true home that’s merely a different dimension of life, from which every one of you emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it has reached it’s end.

‘Do not believe any of the tales that are trying to convince you that those who leave the earthly plane of life before your turn for doing so has come, at the end of your present lifetime, has come round are dead and have left you forever. We assure you that they are alive and well in the world of light, our realm, enjoying the greater freedom that being without a physical body brings with it. And that’s what will also happen to you when, in due course, one of the kind and loving Angels of Death takes you by the hand and invites you to go home. There is no such thing as a grim reaper and leaving your physical body behind is similar to the shelling of a pea from its pod.

‘The Christ light is the higher God or Christ aspect of every human being. Only a small part of it ventures forth each time it ventures forth into another earthly sojourn and is reborn into a physical body it needs for getting around on the earthly plane for that particular lifetime. At first these bodies are equipped with a rational and logical mind whose horizons are extremely limited. As yet they are unable to recognise that every earthly self also has a higher nature that consists of a spirit/soul.

At that stage of your development, your Christ nature is still too weak to wake up from its slumbering state. It takes a long time until the Christ spark’s light has increased sufficiently for it to stir into life. From that point onwards the Christ nature starts to influence its lower earthly counterpart, so that it in turn begins to peer cautiously beyond the end of its nose and, to its greatest surprise, discovers some increasingly distant horizons.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Jan, 2021
Words
1,299
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
442

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.