Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Lying And Cheating
Lying And Cheating

Lying And Cheating

AquariusAquarius

Freely, Freely You Have Received

The Age Of Aquarius : Age Of Truth – Part Two

• Your earthly existence is a one-off affair, at the end of which you are snuffed out like a candle. Untrue! Each one of you is a spark of the Universal Christ’s light and the Divine Trinity is your true parent. The essence of everyone’s being is spirit/soul and like Me, they are immortal and eternal. They can and will never die. You belong to your earthly parents; you are of them. Untrue! You have come through them into this life, but you are not of them.

• If you say you believe in Jesus, you can sin as much as you like on the earthly plane. By dying on the cross he has already redeemed any sins you may ever commit and because of this you are saved, forever. Untrue! Every one of you is personally responsible for all their thoughts, words and actions. Because of My Universal law of cause and effect or Karma My justice is perfect. It decrees that whatever you send into your world in thoughts, words and actions in any given moment, must return to you. That’s why in some of your lifetimes, you find yourself at the receiving end of how you once affected those around you. And because of your personal responsibility the only one who will ever be able to redeem and save you, is YOU. It starts as soon as your Christ nature stirs from its slumber and you begin to bring forth, from the depth of your own being, the Christ characteristics of goodness and kindness, patience and tolerance towards all manifestations of life, especially your fellow human beings. Through ever more of you practising these qualities in all your daily encounters, your world quite naturally transforms itself into a more peaceful and harmonious place.

• The Abrahamic religions are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. You go to hell, unless you follow one of them – take your pick – and believe that every word of their teachings comes from God and is literally true. Those who refuse to believe it are in all Eternity condemned to roast in the fires of hell. Untrue! Esoteric higher truth has always been hiding behind the surface words of the teachings of all three religions. The age of truth is revealing ever more of what they are.

• If you surrender your whole being, mind and body, spirit and soul, to the warmongering factions of Islam, you go to Heaven. Untrue! As explained in part one, Heaven and hell never were places that anyone went to. And the word Islam means ‘surrender’. This means freely and willingly surrendering the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature, to your very own higher God or Christ nature. Its characteristics of kindness and goodness, love of honesty and truth plus tolerance for all lifeforms, especially your fellow human beings, independent of the colour of their skin and their creed, with the passing of time slowly but surely take over ever more of its earthly counterpart.

• That which is good, right and beautiful in human beings and your world, that’s God. Everything that’s dark, ugly and evil is of the devil. There is a Christ and an Antichrist. Untrue! God is part of everything and everything is part of God, the highest as well as the lowest aspects of every one of you, the whole of humankind and your world. That which to this day comes across to you as dark, ugly and evil in human beings and anywhere else are crude and unevolved manifestations. The same as everything else, they are constantly in the process of moving forwards and upwards on their own evolutionary spiral as well as that of your world. This is why, in the fullness of time, the dark and ugly things will also have evolved into something exquisitely good, right and beautiful.

• Religions connect you with God and help you to become a better person. Untrue! The word religion has its roots in ‘religare’ connect. Your world’s religions have kept you away from the discovery of who and what I truly am and that every one of you is one of My beloved children of the Earth. And the belief that Jesus can wave some kind of a magic wand to save redeem and save you, have encouraged human beings to sin against My laws. The age of truth is bringing you the discovery that every one of you is the only one who can save and redeem you and, thorough this, the whole of humankind and your world.

• For approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, the Great Mother’s love and wisdom withdrew ever more from your world and especially from its religions. Her absence served the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of the softening and civilising influence of the feminine energies. Even though this is impossible on the inner plane of life, where all is one, on the outer plane the absence of the feminine still works only too well in some parts of the Earth.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
5 Jul, 2021
Words
848
Read Time
4 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
467

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.