Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part One
Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part One

Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part One

AquariusAquarius

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Eighty-Five

The Magpie As Animal Totem

Today is the 22nd October 2020 and at 11 p.m. United Kingdom time, the Sun moves into Scorpio. It takes the Sun thirty days to move through each sign. The energies at the moment of its entry into a new sign is like a birthchart for a newly born baby and this means that for the coming thirty days we and our world will be under their influence. The Sun’s transit through Scorpio each year is a time when the veil that separates our world from its background, the spirit realm, is particularly thin and can therefore be penetrated much more easily than at any other time of the year.

Scorpios have a sixth sense for other people’s and society’s weaknesses, that’s why they make good detectives as well as criminals. And it’s quite likely that truths that have successfully been hiding for a long time, at last come to the general public’s view and knowledge each time the Sun moves through Scorpio. For everybody it’s always a time of transformation. This can manifest itself either as degeneration or regeneration, and of deaths that are inevitably followed by rebirths on a different level of consciousness. In any case, it’s an excellent time for bringing out into the open that which is not right but somehow had been hiding until then.

In our world things can only happen in God’s time and that means when the energies are right. From today onwards they could not be more so for bursting the painful abscess that’s been troubling our world for far too long: the pharma industry’s efforts of ruling our world through fear. Someone called the present one a ‘plandemic’; I could not agree more. Let’s take a closer look at the energies that will be influencing our world for thirty days from today. The best news is that the Master numbers 11 and 22 are present several times over. 22 – 2020 = 22 x 2, accompanied by a double helping of the 0 = the circle of Eternity. The eleven also turns up twice, the 11th month of the year and the Sun’s entry at 11 p.m. 11 x 2 = 22. This means a double portion of the energies of the 11 and a treble helping of the 22 for us and our world to assist its cleansing process. Pluto, the co-ruler with Aries of Scorpio, on the day of the Sun’s entry into this sign is in 22 degrees Capricorn. To find out more about this, please follow the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Another good omen that some major revelations are likely to come forth during the Sun’s transit through Scorpio is that it’s entry takes place on a Thursday. This day is ruled by Jupiter, the expansive and benevolent planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign that’s dedicated to the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties. But what has the magpie to do with all this? A lot, as you will soon see.

Magpies hardly ever come into view where I live. But since the beginning of the pandemic 2019/2020 and lockdowns, when on several occasions they seemed to be attracting my attention, I started wondering whether they might have a message for us and our world. Lo and behold, they did! They want us to know that although magpies can be messengers of love, joy and good fortune, their presence reminds us that the earthly plane is just as much filled with treachery, deception and dishonesty. Magpies are at home just about anywhere and for a long time have been closely associated with human beings. For example, by following nomadic tribes on their hunting expeditions and scavenging on what was left behind.

Some magpie myths of the past tell us that they refuse to believe that Jesus died on the cross. From where we are by now, it’s easy to see that this was because birds have always the messengers of our world’s spiritual background. Long before it became more common knowledge here, such myths were hinting that the life story of Jesus is merely a legend. It was an early warning to watch out carefully because on the earthly plane everything that glitters is by no means gold. For as long as people believe that every word of the Jesus tale is literally true, their spiritual nest is lined with fake gold.

It takes every one of us many lifetimes until we discover that the true gold of the Jesus story is the higher esoteric truth, which has always been hiding behind its surface words. And so it’s not surprising that the earthly selves of young and inexperienced spirit/souls, who are still taking part in the early lessons of the earthly school of life, love to line their nests with shining things, which they don’t hesitate to steal from others. And that’s what the leaders of our world’s religions used to do, by whatever means available to them.

The pharmaceutical industry as the driving force behind the pandemic, is walking in the footsteps of our world’s religious leaders of times gone by. They are hoping that one of these days they too will be able to beautify their nest with what, if they succeeded, would turn out to be fake gold. This is because nothing on the earthly plane belongs to us. Everything has to be handed back, at the end of each lifetime. But there will come a time when the young and inexperienced spirit/souls in our midst have evolved into old and experienced ones. The Universal laws, as soon as they have grown strong enough to cope with it, returns to them what they are presently inflicting upon us and our world. Their suffering helps them to grow in compassion, wisdom and understanding. This is the only true gold all of us are constantly in search of; it’s ours to keep in all Eternity and nobody will ever try to take it from us.

Some of our world’s myths speak of magpie as a rebellious creature. Rebelling against anything that is neither true nor right is a vital aspect of humankind’s evolutionary journey. The God or Christ nature’s rebelling characteristics enable our lower selves to perceive that which reaches beyond any kind of traditional knowledge. It helps us to discover the truth that could have been waiting to be found for a long time. That’s how the wise ones in charge of us and our world are drawing our attention to the fact that an essential part of the Aquarian age’s Zeitgeist are rebellion and revolution.

The deeper we move into this age, the more humankind’s rebellious nature will come to the fore and rise against all yokes and restrictions, material, spiritual and especially religious ones. The time has come for leaving behind the shackles of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we brought with us from previous lifetimes. They have become outdated ballast by now that’s weighing us down unnecessarily. For this purpose, each one of us needs to bring forth, from deep within their own being, the rebelliousness of their God or Christ nature.

Footnote: For two days running I have been sharing with you an update of how the truth is bubbling to the surface of our world’s consciousness, in many different places. All information that came your way was provided by:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/forums/forum/coronavirus-sars-cov-2-covid-19/

At age of eighty-three, I have taken out a lifelong membership of this organisation. In view of what I have already received in return, I consider it money well spent. This community is worth it’s weight in gold. Apart from that, it’s great to be among like-minded people, who understand when I talk about my belief that the pandemic is one gigantic hoax, that the driving force behind it is the pharma industry, and that this is its third attempt – as far as I know – of exploiting our world’s resources through creating a pandemic, with the help of the age-old and well-known means of spreading fear. It’s up to the likes of you and me to help the truth about this festering sore on our world’s consciousness to emerge.

* * *

 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
22 Oct, 2020
Words
1,356
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
549

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.