Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part Two
Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part Two

Magpie’s Message For Us And Our World - Part Two

AquariusAquarius

As mentioned in other parts of my writings, rebellion and revolution are essential aspects of the Aquarian age’s Zeitgeist. These qualities of our higher nature enable us and our world to shake off all yokes of oppression and slavery to beliefs that have outlived their usefulness, when the right time for doing so has come. And that’s the process we and our world have been involved in for a long time. To go about rebelling the right way, individually and collectively, the rebellious energies need to be harnessed, so that they can be put to defending that which is of true and everlasting value. This makes it easier to let go of what these days is revealing itself as being of a temporary nature and therefore ready to go from us and our world, in any case.

The time has come for rebelling anything that attempts to stop us from making the progress that, in keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan of life, is the birthright of every individual human being, the whole of humankind and our world. It is a pathway that demands discarding anything that’s in the way of ever more of us becoming consciously aware of their eternal oneness with God, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ spirit.

Back to the magpies. There are three types of them, the yellow-billed, the black-billed and the Eurasian one. The Eurasian magpie is probably the most intelligent creature of our world’s animal kingdom. Magpies and crows are capable of recognising their image in a mirror, something that few mammals can do. Magpies are very sociable creatures who, with the help of a well developed vocabulary, communicate with those around them. Frequently one finds them travelling in pairs or groups. They are not really afraid of humans and enjoy displaying their courage by getting as close to them as possible, whilst remaining watchful.

Magpie’s bravery can be seen by the way they defend themselves against predators, especially birds of prey and domestic cats. Their confidence of being capable of dealing with such things is astonishing. For us this is a reminder that we may be in need of toning down on any kind of excess, acting with humility and treating those around us with the love and respect every creature, not merely human beings, deserve.

Magpies put a lot of effort into caring for their loved ones. They frequently have more than one offspring. Both partners share the duties of nest building and caring for their young. Because of this teamwork, magpie’s nests tend to be strong and long-lasting. People who have magpie as their animal totem also are loving and loyal to their families and put lots of effort into making its members as comfortable as possible.

Magpies are adaptable and resourceful and although once in a while they steal another bird’s egg, on the whole they work hard for their living. They are good examples of the kind of resourcefulness that’s necessary on the earthly plane when it comes to surmounting arising challenges. Magpies are attracted by shiny objects and love to decorate their nests with them. We too, during the early stages of our earthly education, go after anything that shines, concepts and ideas alike. But when we have spent a sufficient number of earthly lifetimes, our spiritual nature has grown strong enough to show its earthly counterpart that its understanding of things is by no means the truth. The more our higher nature’s quality of discernment develops, the more our values change from earth-bound temporary ones to those that are eternally true.

To develop this quality to the full, we need to take an honest look at our priorities. Are we pursuing the right goals or are we pursuing something that is false and untrue. Magpie builds its home in the strongest ‘V’ of a tree and according to mysticism ‘V’ is the path into the spirit realm. This suggests that the time has come for looking at the strength of our convictions and values. How aware are we that every human being’s earthly existence in truth serves the wise higher purpose of becoming aware of our true spiritual nature and that the spirit realm is humankind’s true home?

Magpie reminds us that all earthly life consists of growing, each through their own experiences, and through this constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. It wants us to open our hearts and minds to the message it is bringing from the wise ones in charge of us and our world. They are able and willing to intuitively show us ways of resolving our world’s present situation, but this can only be done for those who reach out for them and ask for their advice.

Magpie encourages you not to hide from the world. It wants us to show who and what we truly are, one of the beloved children of the Great Father/Mother of all life. It invites us to tell them that this is what they also are, that every one of us is gifted in some special way and that everybody has their own unique part to play in our world’s present transformation. Whether we are as yet aware of this or not, every human being is, at least potentially, a precious and unique being, a many faceted jewel that is capable of bringing forth, from deep within their own being, their inborn natural talents. There is no need for being afraid to express them whenever opportunities for doing so arise. These gifts could have taken many lifetimes to develop, ready to fully unfold during this one.

Magpie invites us not to be afraid of taking risks, but trusting our inner guidance to show us when to step forwards to walk our talk and speak up. These birds are not afraid of teasing predators to show those around them what they are made of. They encourage us to enter into situations that enable us to prove to ourselves that we are capable of emerging victorious whatever happens. And that applies to every one of us as well as the whole of humankind.

Magpie’s colouring reminds us of the duality of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also in our world. Its black and white feathers are symbols of darkness and light, negative and positive. The presence of Magpie’s energies at this time shows that, individually and collectively, humankind’s obsession with material possessions is in the process of making room for the ever increasing realisation of our spiritual nature and realities and that our true home is the spirit realm. Striving for spiritual growth through a better understanding of its concepts is slowly but surely becoming people’s top priority.

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Oct, 2020
Words
1,131
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
443

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.