Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Making Myself Memorable
Making Myself Memorable

Making Myself Memorable

Sparkly_AlicornPoet
5 Reviews

I was forgotten by my family. Auster, Laine, Korah, and Ian were all too busy to visit their baby sister. They, being quadruplets and 9 years older than me, left me to fend for myself at a young age. Sure, I was probably a cute baby, toddler, and kid overall, but they were too busy.

Dinner was just me sitting down with some sort of microwavable meal. The person who asked me how my day was, the one to hold me when I was crying, the only one that ever cared about me, were my stuffed animals Snuffles and Brother. My parents were always at work as well. I was just too forgettable to remember.

My brothers, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and everyone in the family back to Adam and Eve almost, were superheroes. They all had random specific powers to them and were all known by the world. Everyone except for me of course.

I lived this way for years, when finally I snapped. On the day of my high school graduation, when every single one of my family members texted me to say they couldn't make it, I snapped.

That day taught me no one was going to be there for me. None of my family members were going to ever care about me, unless I took a drastic move.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I became a villain. And gee whiz, it’s fun.

Recommend Reviews (5) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Sparkly_Alicorn
Poet
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Mar, 2021
Words
234
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (5 reviews)
Views
1,269

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.