Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Memories
Memories

Memories

MistyJJPAmber Jones
2 Reviews

Memories are something we all take for granted. We don't stop to even think how grateful we should be for their companship. They affect everything we do, every thought, every word, every particle of who we are. Our experiences mold and shape us like clay in a potter's hands.

What we don't realize is how much we rely on them. Not a flicker of doubt lingers in our mind that their companionship will stay unwavering with us. But what would you do if one day they left you? Shutting the door on who you are and leaving you to slip into the darkness of confusion and appalling loss.

Would you descend into a pit of dispair unsure of how to claw your way out? Would the wave panic completely over take you, leaving you to hopelessly drown? Would you grasp at the fading images from your mind and try to piece the all too complicated puzzle together?

I know it sounds silly and you might think, "That would never happen to me." But just think, what would you do if it did?

Recommend Reviews (2) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
MistyJJP
Amber Jones
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Sep, 2019
Words
182
Read Time
<1 min
Favorites
0
Recommend's
2 (View)
Rating
5.0 (2 reviews)
Views
1,117

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.