Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (13)
Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (13)

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (13)

AquariusAquarius

You And Your World Are Safe!

The Buddha Legend

The Angels and Masters continue: The story of the Buddha’s life is a legend, just the same as the one about Jesus as the saviour and redeemer of humankind. The Buddha also is a symbolism that represents the part of every human being’s nature, that for evolutionary reasons has to remain in a slumbering state during the many lifetimes that the initial part of their earthly education takes. Nonetheless, as this is an essential aspect of your Creator’s nature, the Buddha nature exists in every human being. It is there from the moment of everyone’s creation, when they are released into attending the first lesson of the earthly school of life.

Yet, until you have evolved sufficiently, it’s impossible to behave as if you were a kind of living Buddha on the earthly plane. Until you think and behave like one, this aspect of your nature remains in a slumbering state. And when, at long last, you feel that, for you, the Buddha faith is an agreeable option to any other belief system of your world, it is a sign that at least potentially your evolutionary journey has reached the developmental stage when the Buddha part of you is stirring from its slumbers. It’s a long and hard road that, in the end, takes every human being to think and behave like the Buddha legend’s holy man. Within a predestined length of time, every one of you reaches this point of their earthly education’s curriculum.

The indwelling spirit/soul is the most important aspect of every human being who ever dwelled on your planet, and those who are doing so to this day. This part of everybody is eternal and immortal and therefore can and will never die. And that’s why those taking part in life on the material plane have a deep inner longing for something they can believe in and hold onto, when conditions around them get tough. Alas, they all too frequently do. Every one of you needs something that helps you to grow wings to lift yourself, quite magically, above the sordidness of your earthly existence.

Time to unfold them, whenever you have had enough of the lying and cheating, corruption and money-spinning efforts which, for a long time by now, have been the order of the day in your world, one way and another. If it’s not the pharmaceutical industry with its tales about ever more non-existent viruses, the industry that supplies whatever your warmongering nations ask take over.

But every human being needs something that’s pure and clean, always has been and promises to be so forever, to reach out for and get hold of. However, joining any one of the religious/spiritual groups that exist in your world only adds credit entries to someone’s spiritual ledger if they follow the new belief because of a deep inner yearning for being able to somehow do your share of blessing and healing your world and through this making it into a better place for all manifestations of life to share.

If, however, the new belief is only used for outer show to announce to those around you: ‘Everybody take a look at me, I am a Buddhist, I am different from you.’ Our response to whenever we hear someone say that is a loud and clear: ‘So what?’ Unless someone is bringing forth their own Buddha nature, from deep within their own being, and therefore genuinely thinks and behaves like a Buddha, in kind and thoughtful ways that have nothing in mind but alleviating people’s suffering, like the Buddha legend tells you, their being a Buddhist is merely a top show.

A true Buddhist constantly tries to find ways of using the special gifts the Highest Forces of life at the moment of their creation bestowed upon them, so that one of fine day in then far distant future, they will be able to make a valuable contribution to changing Mother Earth into a better place for all. Unless you can say this of yourself, your belonging to one of the Buddha groups is of the head and has not yet touched your heart-centre. Never forget that, each time you pretend to be a Buddhist in order to gain advantages over those around you, creates a debit entry in your personal spiritual ledger.

* * *

From ‘The Astro Files – Special Events’

The Buddha Legend & The Wesak Moon

General Observations

The legends of the Buddha and Jesus are the most significant tales for the present state of humankind’s development. Our earthly existence only begins to make sense when one joins the higher esoteric meaning which, for wise higher educational reasons, for a long time had to remain hidden behind the surface words of both stories. As the Jesus legend has been dealt with extensively enough in my writings, the time has come for doing justice to the Buddha legend. Let’s start with taking a closer look at the Wesak Moon.

The Full Moon during the Sun’s transit of Taurus is known as the Wesak Moon and that’s always an extra special event in our world’s spiritual calendar. In the year 2020 it took place on Thursday 7th May at 10.45 hrs Greenwich Meantime. The following is the essence of two teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came my way in ‘The Vibration of Light’ of the White Eagle Lodge’s Stella Polaris June/July 2006: ‘There is nothing that has not happened before in your world or anywhere else in the whole of Creation. God’s wisdom and truth that existed in the beginning is as valid now as it will forever be.

‘However, through the learning that at all times is taking place, not only in your world but everywhere else, ever more wisdom and knowledge are added to this rich store. In the course of Mother Earth’s long evolutionary process certain cycles of light have come round time and again. The word light in this context means spiritual knowledge and the art of understanding it. Throughout the ages, God and the Angels from time to time released some more spiritual knowledge that brought enlightenment to those who were ready to receive it and therefore capable of acting as one of their channels, through which more light could flow into humankind’s consciousness.

‘Ever more knowledge was given in this way that slowly helped to develop humankind’s individual and collective intelligence. Simultaneous with this people’s superconscious faculties began to open and that enabled the more highly evolved of them to understand the meaning of some of God’s sacred wisdom that up to that time had been hidden from public view and knowledge, simply because nobody could as yet do anything with it. That applied as much to knowledge about your environment as to every human being’s inner world.’

The second part was inspired by ‘The Festival of Wesak’ in Stella Polaris April/May 2006: ‘Up to a certain point of every human being’s development, every bit of your world’s evil and suffering was caused by what then looks like people’s selfishness. That, however, is only what’s visible on the surface of things. In truth everything that ever happened in your world has been part of the lessons every human being, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, has to take part in. On the deepest innermost level your spirit/soul has always been yearning to be released from this developmental stage. Your world’s suffering causes the higher part of your being to cry out and it yearns that humankind’s homecoming into the awareness of its true God or Christ nature, should be speeded up.

‘Your Highest Self knows that the next stage of it’s earthly self’s development will be the merging of its upper and lower nature into one loving union that through the gift of friendship is connected with every form of life in the whole of Creation. This is how it comes about that, what once started as a journey of spiritual infants whose explorations took them into getting to know the lowest and darkest corners of humankind’s earthly existence, eventually winds up with every one of you kneeling before the throne of the Highest. The wise ones in charge of you and your world are delighted about every one of you who has evolved into mature and responsible spiritual adulthood.

‘Doubtless these things are difficult for you to imagine at present. Yet, when you look at them from the higher spiritual perspective, you will be able to recognise that everything that ever happened in your world and is continuing to do so in many parts of your world to this day, serves a wise higher educational purpose. Each time your soul is born into another lifetime on the Earth, it is nailed to the cross of earthly life, the oldest symbol known to humankind of its existence in physicality. The whole of humankind is also fastened to this cross and each one of you, who is presently taking part in earthly life was granted the gift of another lifetime for getting to know God’s true nature and your own. And everything that to this day is taking place on the earthly plane of life is an essential and necessary part of humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary process, on the material as well as the spiritual level.

‘Wise ones who comprehend these things feel the need to share their learning with as many as possible of their siblings in the great family of humankind. And whatever you do, refuse to fight against anything. Pay attention to your inner guidance, listen to what comes to you intuitively and respond to it by going with the flow of your life. That’s the best way of living in harmony with God’s laws and all life. As soon as this has been achieved, there is no more suffering for you. The Jesus legend’s crucifixion is a symbolism that provides humankind with a better understanding of this process. If Jesus had been a human being, his spirit/soul would have withdrawn when his physical body was crucified. As a spiritual Master he would have been able to observe the scene from the perspective of his Highest Self. And that’s how every human being eventually learns how to treat not only every one of their own earthly problems, but also those of your whole world.

‘Do not allow yourself to be crucified and tortured by anything. Instead, observe your life and everything that ever happened to you from your Highest or God Self’s angle. This empowers you to lift yourself above the tribulations of earthly life that may still be ahead for you, because of your remaining karmic debts. Make an effort to learn something from any situation. Recognise things for what they truly are, i.e. personal and collective evolutionary lessons and temporary development phases that will most surely pass. This approach will help you to rise above and cope with everything you still have to encounter, because you are then viewing it dispassionately with the perception of your highest God or Christ Self. This helps you to grow ever more into one with it.

‘Not only every individual spirit/soul but the human race as a whole has to experience the various initiations the Jesus legend describes. That’s how you, individually and collectively, each at their own pace is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. This happens slowly and by degrees, and whenever a certain point of this journey has been reached, another initiation has to be dealt with. On every occasion your consciousness expands and you advance one more step towards your final destination of spiritual perfection or wholeness.

‘It has been achieved when all aspects of your higher and lower nature have been integrated and become one. The more you bring forth the characteristics of your higher God or Christ nature, the more your God-likeness increases and the more you become consciously aware of your oneness with your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. This is what’s also waiting to happen for the whole of humankind and your world.’

* * *

The Wesak Festival

The ancient ritual of the Wesak Festival is believed to have come to our world through the Masters of the Himalayan Mountains. Alice Bailey, the astrologer, writer and Christian mystic wove Eastern traditions into her work and so helped to popularise this festival in the Western world. For anyone who is also looking at our earthly existence from the spiritual viewpoint, this festival provides an opportunity for finding a better understanding of this special time of the year on the Universal level.

The Wesak Festival consists not merely of one day. It covers the whole of the three month period between the Aries Full Moon – which each year coincides with the Jewish feast of Passover – and the Gemini Full Moon. The day of its occurrence for this year is mentioned in the previous chapter. The full Moon in Taurus is the highest point of the Wesak festival, during which every year God and the Angels are presenting us with opportunities for projecting our personal group and planetary soul petitions for change and healing into the Universe.

It is no a coincidence that the Jewish Passover, the Christian holiday of Easter, the Wesak Festival and the Spring Equinox are based on the same themes: death of the old which is followed by the renewal and rebirth of life’s forces. In our world it takes place every year in springtime. This is in keeping with God’s great plan of life and with Angelic help happens on every level of life. In the Aztec Temples of Mexico, the architecture of Chitzenitza was designed around the day of the Spring Equinox. At sunrise only on that day, the shadow of the serpent – the people’s symbol of the life force, known as Chi, Kundalini or Shefa of other traditions, was seen moving up the temple walls, and the renewed life force pouring itself into the Earth was felt. The symbolic meanings of the resurrection of Easter, the freedom from persecution of Passover, the rites of the renewal of life in spring, all carry with them these energies of a new beginning after the cold and darkness of the winter months.

All manner of spring cleaning actions – inner as well as in the world around us – are most beneficial at this time. Here are a few suggestions:

• Write a petition or prayer to the Highest and put it in a place where it can be left untouched until the same time next year.

• Use one of the dates given to begin a new health practice that appeals to you, maybe a daily workout, yoga or one of the martial arts.

• Gather around you a group of friends for meditation and together pray for the blessing and healing of our world and every form of life it contains.

• Feed the homeless and/or visit a community of elderly people.

• Wesak is a good time for the renewal of old friendships, healing family wounds and making amends with those who have become alienated. Even if the falling out was not your fault, bear in mind that far too many people hand back their physical bodies to Mother Earth without having been reconciled with loved ones they are leaving behind.

• Make time to find out more about a tradition or spiritual practice that has interested you for a long time, but you never got round to studying it. Choose one and stay with it for a while.

• As the energies for new beginnings of all kinds are with us very powerfully at this time of the year, try to make good use of it, if only by going somewhere you have always wanted to see.

May the blessings of this season of rebirth and renewal
be with you, your loved ones, the whole of humankind
and everything that shares our world with us.

* * *

The Wesak Full Moon

What has the full Moon to do with the things I told you about in the previous chapters? Physically as well as spiritually, each full Moon reflects the maximum amount of the Sun’s light onto the Earth. Esoterically, light is God’s wisdom and knowledge that brings increased understanding to humankind.

Astrologically, the Moon is the symbol of our earthly personality and its soul that has many and varied experiences, through which it learns and grows in wisdom and understanding. Thus, our soul – the Moon – slowly gathers light, i.e. knowledge and wisdom from the Sun – our Highest Spirit Self – that disperses the darkness of our earthly self’s ignorance. When we share our learning with those around us and so lighten up their darkness, God’s eternal wisdom and truth through us enters some more into our world and in this way grows ever more powerful. The soul is the memory bank in which every bit of knowledge our earthly selves gather is stored.

One Moon cycle takes approx. twenty-nine and a half days and when the Sun and the Moon are in opposition to each other in the sky, a full Moon illuminates our world at night. This is always a very special time for giving thanks for everything that is and ever has been in our lives. It is also a time for finding enlightenment. Now, this does not usually happen through majestic earth-shattering and world-changing flashes of inspiration, like the Buddha is said to have received.

But if you watch out around the time of the full Moon in future, you may notice that you are gradually finding a greater understanding of difficult life situations and relationships. Insights may come to you that will somehow make them more bearable and it is possible to help things along a bit. If there are things in your life that are puzzling you, maybe have been doing for a long time, turn to your inner teacher, the Moon, the Universe – whichever appeals to you most – and ask your questions. The answers are sure to come, sometimes when you least expect them. To show your readiness to receive them, make sure to set aside regular quiet times for quiet reflections, contemplations and meditations.

Because of the extra mighty outflow of the blessing and healing power of the Cosmic Christ around Easter, the Wesak Festival and later the Easter celebrations as close as possible to the full Moon after the vernal equinox. And as in a physical and spiritual sense the full Moon reflects a maximum amount light of the Sun onto the Earth, humankind’s celebrations of all times have always ensured that it is received as fully as possible. Thus, the love of the Sun, who all along has stood for the Son, who in the Christian tradition became known as the only born Son of God, has gradually come increasingly alive in our world. Over the ages, it has been reborn in ever more earthly hearts that, one way or another, were being prepared by the celebrations of whatever faith they may have confessed to and followed, during any one of their many lifetimes.

I find it astonishing how the ancients, just the same as the early Christians, fixed the date of Easter and celebrated it, each tradition in its own style, without having a clue of the higher meaning of their ceremonies that to this day may still be hidden to a great many of its followers. And isn’t it amazing how through the ages humankind was always guided into doing the right things? For example, that we celebrated Easter in spite of not knowing that in truth we were taking part in a great Cosmic event, to which the Universe invites all who understand and are thus ready to consciously take part in the festivities, if they so wish. And what would you say if I told you that most of the insights I am sharing here with you came to me around the time of the full Moon before the vernal equinox? At that time the Sun and Moon are in opposition in the signs Pisces, ruled by Neptune, the enlightener, and Virgo, the healing and teaching sign of the zodiac, ruled by Mercury, the messenger of the Gods.

Some of the ancient pagan rituals and ceremonies date back to the earliest human settlements on the Earth and are still known and practised to this day. Carrying them forward into Christianity and continuing with them, in a somewhat changed format, ensured an uninterrupted flow of the great festival’s true purpose. These blessings of the Universal Christ have always taken place and will continue for as long as there is any need for them anywhere. It is astonishing to be able to see now how all this went on behind the scenes, unencumbered by any of the beliefs that are by now wildly outdated, which at any given time our world was desperately trying to cling on to.

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Jul, 2022
Words
3,498
Read Time
17 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
495

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.