Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (15)
Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (15)

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (15)

AquariusAquarius

You And Your World Are Safe!

The Value Of Truth (1)

The Angels and Masters continue: The final and most important lesson humankind had to take part in during its evolutionary journey has been learning to appreciate the value of truth. In the slowly moving progressions of the planets in your birthcharts, and on a much grander scale in the precession of the equinoxes, it is clearly visible that the purpose of all life is evolution. Everything in the whole of Creation is constantly moving forwards and upwards in the most orderly procession, which is in keeping with the Divine great plan of life for the whole of Creation, therefore also on the earthly plane.

It takes the Earth nearly 26,000 years to complete one cycle to move through the twelve signs of the zodiac. One of these cycles is known as a Great Year and each sign the Earth passes through represents one Great Month. Every one of them lasts around 2,160 years. The unique character of each one influences all creatures and happenings on your planet. The Great Months are also known as the Ages of Humankind. The change from one month to the next does not happen as if someone on the highest levels of life were clicking a switch.

It’s a slow changing of energies and that’s why, in your world, there is no way of telling exactly when one great month ends and a new one begins. But never mind, the only thing you need to know is that, for quite some time by now, your world and everything it contains has been penetrating ever deeper into the energies of Aquarius, the fixed Air sign. And they are the energies of truth. When you observe your world more closely and from the right perspective, you will be able to see for yourself how the influence of these energies is becoming ever more noticeable.

Teaching humankind to appreciate the value of truth has and still is happening in three stages. Before the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, nothing but the truth existed on the earthly plane of life. Everybody knew that the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, was their Creator or God. Everybody was aware of who and what God is and who they, as one of the Great Father/Mother’s offsprings are. People knew what kind of a relationship they had with their Creator and were aware that all human beings contain whatever is in their Creator’s, the very best and highest qualities as well as the most ugly and evil ones. The latter were firmly kept under everybody’s control.

People knew that they themselves consisted of masculine God energies as well as its feminine counterpart, the Goddess. They aware that through her all manifestations of life have always come into being and that this will forever continue. Before the patriarchy took over on the earthly plane, men and women used to work together in sweet harmony, the way the masculine and feminine are doing in God. Everybody played their predestined role and that’s why life on the material plane was peaceful and harmonious.

The second part of the truth lesson consisted of hiding it. However, in keeping with God’s evolutionary plan for humankind and the Earth, this should merely last for a predestined length of time. And that is why, as soon as the planetary energies allowed it, the patriarchal period began on the earthly plane. From then onwards, when human beings reincarnated unto Mother Earth, your planet had gradually been turned into a place whose belief systems presented humankind with ever stranger tales. Each one was supposed to be literally true. But, as ever more of you by now know, they could not be further removed from the truth.

We, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, supplied the inspiration behind each new belief system that appeared in our world. All their teachings insisted that the masculine forces of life are superior to the feminine ones, and that the masculine dominates the feminine. Because of this, every man quite naturally thought of himself as superior to any of the women he encountered. Their only reason for being was to serve the men around them.

And that’s how, with the passing of time, women got ever more out of touch with their intuitive knowledge about the right time for mating, so that another human offspring would appear, in due course. Women had to mate as frequently as their men wished, without having access to any kind of birth control. This is how your world’s population increased with steadily increasing speed to the numbers that are at present taking part in earthly life.

One lifetime after another, ever more human beings reincarnated onto the earthly plane. On many occasions they were born in a different belief system. Because that’s what God’s great evolutionary plan for humankind and your world demanded, every so often we inspired the creation of a new religion. The main purpose of each one was to provide humankind, all over your world, with ever more fear-inducing tales and legends. To this day, none of them has anything in common with what truly happens.

But this is how an ever more powerful fear barrier was purposely created between humankind and God. It's a barrier that to this day exists in far too many people who are now taking part in life on the material plane. This barrier consists of the soul memories that every one of the lifetimes in which you had to take part in life on the earthly plane, since the patriarchy came into being. These memories to this day are stored in the subconscious part of just about every human being. That’s why attending to their fears and dissolving them, down to the last ones, is the most urgent task that faces each one of you these days, as from your subconscious every one of these memories has the power of influencing your thinking and behaviour patterns in negative ways.

Layer upon layer of these memories are still waiting to be attended to and removed. It was necessary to store them in the subconscious of every one of you. Without it your conscious earthly selves would have been unable to live with themselves if they had known what they were up to in previous lifetimes. This is because most of your memories are from lifetimes when your educational program forced you to be familiarised with the lower and lowest drives and urges of every human being’s earthly nature. Getting to know each one of them is an essential aspect of everybody’s evolutionary program. Starting from the lowest point, it steadily takes you forwards and upwards on your own spiral of life, as well as the one for the whole of humankind and your world.

* * *

The Value Of Truth (2)

God’s evolutionary plan for humankind and its world, from the word ‘go’, decreed that the value of truth should be revealed to humankind, step by step, each one when the time was right for each step. These lessons came about in the three stages we have already talked about. The plan also decrees that all layers of fear that journey, should eventually be worked with, dissolved and left behind, once and for all. It makes no difference whether someone is still taking part in life on the earthly plane or resting in our world, the spirit realm. For everybody this work has to continue until every last one of their fears has gone. Time to start looking forward to when everybody on the Earth has forgotten the meaning of the word fear.

Understanding is the only tool that every one of you requires for doing this. First in line you need to understand that the two main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution that’s based on love. Every human being’s existence always has been and forever will be ruled by these laws. That’s why, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, every one of you slowly but steadily evolves from having started as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light, to towards the end of your earthly education being a Christed one, in your own right.

And the time for getting on with working your way towards this high and noble destiny is NOW! Do not allow anything to stop you or get in the way of discovering ever more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. It’s not for nothing that you are living in the age of Aquarius, the age of truth. In keeping with God’s great evolutionary plan for humankind and your world, during this age ever more of the previously hidden Divine sacred knowledge will be flowing, directly from the highest levels of life, into any heart-mind that’s tuned into its frequencies. However, this ability on its own is not enough. You also need to be willing to freely share whatever we send you with as many as possible on the earthly plane.

Whatever still has to happen in your world, be of good heart and trust what we are telling you. Never forget that without asking for help, none of it can come to anyone on the earthly plane. That’s why wise ones, who want to get rid of their fears through overcoming them, once and for all, never hesitate to ask us to help them. Only then can we advise any one of you intuitively which step is best for you to walk first. When this has been successfully carried out, we shall then be able to keep on advising you, until the last one of your fears really has gone.

The reward for these efforts is great, because without your fear you will once more be completely at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. And that state will return you to part one of the truth lesson. However, the big difference between then and now will be that, as a result of taking part in a sufficient number of the earthly school of life’s lessons, you will have evolved into a Christed one, in your own right. And that’s the end of every human being’s second development phase and the beginning of the third one.

Your spirit/soul, reincarnating time and again on the earthly plane, during phase two had the desired effect. This is because in the course of each lifetime you were forced to endure whatever was happening on the earthly plane. And that’s how all who took part in this lesson, step by step, learnt to love and appreciate the value of honesty and truth. And now that it’s here, they are ready to stay with it and do whatever is necessary to defend it. In spite of everything that’s still visible on the surface of things, the truth is ever more reappearing in your world. And that, after all dear Friends, has been the purpose of the six thousand years of patriarchy. For some time by now, you have left this phase behind, in spite of the fact that many of you are still struggling with what learning then came your way.

Time to rejoice because the patriarchy is definitely over and the age of truth has been with you for quite a while. And that’s why, ever more with each passing day, the new golden age when the outer material world has become the same as its inner spiritual counterpart, comes nearer and within your reach. Never forget that time only exists in your world. It’s there to provide every one of you with an awareness that your time for staying on the earthly plane of life is limited and, before you know it, it has run out. It takes a long time until someone realises that they better get on with what they have come to do during any of their earthly lifetimes.

Without time existing it would be impossible for any one of you to progress and each has to do this on their own evolutionary spiral, as well as the one for the whole of humankind and your world. That’s why we advise you to learn as much as you can whenever you are taking part in any one of the school of earthly life’s lessons. Even for a long as you are unaware of who and what you really are, each lifetime is a unique and precious gift of the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ Spirit. They are bestowing it upon all of their beloved children and offspring, wherever their development as a young God in the making may be, at any given moment.

Never forget that, whenever your spirit/soul reincarnates onto the earthly plane, each time it has to appear in a different guise and wear another costume. This is why when another earthly self of yours has been born onto the earthly plane, it’s for wise higher reasons that it is unaware of having taken part in life on the earthly plane, not only once but a great many times. Therefore you really know it very well. And isn’t it time for every human being to at last realise that the earthly plane can never be your true home? This is because everybody has one true and eternal home and that is our realm, a home that will never go away, be lost or destroyed the way it not infrequently happens to earthly homes.

Be that as it may, on every occasion you appear on the earthly plane it’s only ever for a predestined length of time. After that, one of the Angels of transfiguration takes you home to our realm. That’s the place from which every human being emerges at the beginning of a new lifetime and returns when it has run its course. For a long time of your development you do not know about any of these things.

So, is it any wonder that you are afraid of what’s going to happen to you, especially when the end of your life comes round, as it surely will? That’s why you eagerly grab hold of when anyone offers you the tale of a wonder-man who has the power of saving and redeeming human beings, not only for this lifetime, but in all Eternity. He does this for anyone who believes that he exists and therefore follows him and believes what he teaches is literally true. This tale is accompanied by a promise that, if you wound and kill anyone who refuses to believe in him and live by his teachings, all you have to do is believe and say to yourself that you are doing it in the wonder-man’s name. You believe it’s the right thing for you to do and therefore must be to your credit.

In truth, however, such enterprises cause nothing but debit entries in anyone’s spiritual ledger. And it takes a long time, in evolutionary terms, until at last you realise that there never was such a thing as this kind of wonder-man. He always has been and forever will be a symbolism of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. And that is the only one who really can and will save and redeem every one of you. Nobody can do the work on your character this requires for anyone else. Everybody has to do it for themselves.

The word religion is based on the Latin ‘religare’ and that means ‘bind together’. For the wise higher reason of teaching humankind the value of truth, during the second part of this lesson, the religions that appeared on the earthly plane, instead of connecting humankind with God people were kept away from finding out too early who and what God truly is and who and what every human being is. The Divine evolutionary plan for the human race and its world decreed that this state should only last for the predestined length of approx. six thousand years of patriarchy. The truth is meant to become known during the Aquarian age, the age of truth. And that’s why for some by now, ever more of the Divine wisdom and truth has been flowing from us into your world. You will be glad to hear that the times are over when they had to remain hidden behind the surface words of the religious tales and legends, on which your world’s old religions were based.

* * *

The Value Of Truth (3)

And now let’s return to basics for a moment. Many people in your world have woken up to the facts that, without exception, every human being once started its existence as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light. And this is why every one of you is no more and no less than an offspring of Highest and that’s the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. From Its light everything in the whole of Creation was brought forth by us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, in keeping with God’s evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation. Naturally, this includes your planet and everything that has ever shared it with you.

7.9 billion people these days are taking part in life on the material plane. Just imagine, every one of them is taking part in the lesson of learning to appreciate the value of truth. Not surprisingly, each is doing this in a somewhat different manner. That’s why the spiritually young and inexperienced earthly personalities in your midst, for example people like Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci, for a long time have been occupied with hiding the truth. As you know, this is required for the truth lesson’s second part.

And that’s why, to this day, many in your world are doing their best to falsify and hide the truth, whenever another opportunity for doing so comes their way. Balancing their behaviour, on the other end of this scale, are spiritually highly evolved spirit/souls whose outer personalities are already attending to the same lesson’s third part, as ever more of the truth for some time by now has been reappearing in your world clearly shows. We promise that plenty more will continue to flow from us into your world through the channels who are already sharing the truth, with as many as possible around them.

Today we have come to draw your attention to the fact that, ultimately every human being who at this time is taking part in life on the earthly plane, is personally responsible for its state. It makes no difference whether someone is as yet aware of this personal responsibility or not. Yet, we notice with great gladness how ever more of you already realise what is resting on their shoulders and are willing to do something to honour this task. The personal responsibility exists for every human being. It makes no difference whether someone at present is taking part in earthly life or resting in our world, the spirit realm.

Every one of you, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, contributed to bringing your world’s present state about. That could not really be helped because it came about when, time and again, your spirit/soul’s lower earthly personalities were obliged to attend the earthly school of life’s lessons, all of them one after the other.

This is why now on everybody’s shoulders also rests the personal responsibility for transforming your planet into an ever more agreeable place, for all manifestations of life that share it with humankind. Every one of you is obliged to do whatever they can. This is not difficult when you make the best possible use of the special gifts and talents that were bestowed upon you, a long time ago when your spirit/soul started its evolutionary journey as a tiny spark of the Christ light.

That’s the task that awaits every human being who approaches the final part of their evolutionary journey, which provides every one of you with experiencing life as a physical being in a material world. When you reach the end of your education in the earthly school of life, you will have evolved into a Christed one. Each can only do this in their own right. You will then be ready to be released into exploring the greater freedom of our world, the spirit realm. Through taking part in one of its levels after the other, your evolutionary journey continues until you have reached the highest level and have become one of us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle.

Because of what has to happen to every human being, during its first developmental stage, in which everybody has to attend all of the earthly school of life’s lessons, none of you could ever possibly be miserable worm and sinner, the way the old religion’s preachermen used to thunder from their pulpits. After all, every one of you is but a scholar and a student of the earthly school of life who, at any given moment is taking part its lessons, one after the other. Each lesson is not unlike a coin with its two sides or in this case aspects. It’s essential for every human being to thoroughly get to know both of them.

That’s why, during some of your lifetimes, you take part in handing that which is bad and evil in your own nature, therefore also in all other human beings. And everybody possesses their own spiritual ledger. A debit entry appears in it whenever someone does something nasty and evil to anyone around them, that also affects the whole of humankind and your world. Now that you know about it, we hope you will extra take good care of this your spiritual bank-account.

Let’s take another look at the past for a moment. Every so often, when your spirit/soul has rested sufficiently, you apply for another reincarnation on the earthly plane. On every occasion, your new lower personality appears in a guise it has never used before. This enables you to play another role for performing once more on the stage of the grand theatre stage of earthly life. With the help of God’s Universal law of cause and effect or Karma the group of beings that’s known as the Angels of Karma, can then return to you what you once did to those around you. This could have taken place a long time ago.

Whatever you once hand out in thoughts as well as words and deeds, as soon as you have matured sufficiently to be able to cope with it, returns to you. Being on the receiving end of similar experiences, you are getting to know the other side of each one of them. A credit entry appears in your spiritual ledger for the suffering that your earthly personality has to endure, when once more it finds itself on the receiving end of what it once so thoughtlessly handed out to whoever came within its reach. Everything in the whole of Creation has to balance and this is how the balance of every human being’s bank account is eventually restored. That’s all.

Because of this balancing act there has to be a masculine as well as a feminine life force. That’s why the Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. This offspring of the Divine parents of all life contains nothing but the highest, noblest and best qualities of the masculine as well as feminine forces. This is why for a long time there had to be good and evil in your world. Yet, everything that’s ugly and evil in every human being, as well as your world, in the fullness of time, is destined to be transmuted into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

Two types of darkness exist on the earthly plane. On the one hand, there is the beneficial difference between day and night, a time for being active and another one for resting, relaxing and sleeping. There is a world of difference between that darkness and the one that initially exists in every human being and that’s what is ugly and evil in their character. In the course of many lifetimes, this aspect is destined to be replaced by that which is good and noble in every human being’s character. But it can only be brought forth from deep within everyone’s own being and each can only do the work on their character for themselves. Nobody can do it for anyone else.

This is how, slowly but surely, the last remnants of your world’s human darkness will eventually have been absorbed into the light of ever more of you evolving into a Christed one, each in their own right. Individually and collectively, this has been happening for many years by now. And that, dear Friends, is the evolutionary process in a nutshell.

* * *

From ‘Prayers For The Aquarian Age’

The Candle

‘There is not enough darkness in the whole of our world to put out the light of one candle.’ Robert Alden

Have you ever sat in front of a burning candle and stared into its flame for any length of time? If so, did you become aware of the feelings of warmth and comfort, of wellbeing and somehow being at home that radiate from it? And did you notice how the flame of one single candle can light up a whole room?

A candle can only do all these things by giving of itself and allowing the flame to consume its substance. Reflect upon this in your moments of disenchantment, when sometimes after your daily toiling and possibly fruitless strivings you feel as if you had given away every last bit of your strength. When you are in this state of exhaustion and sometimes begin to wonder about the sense, purpose and meaning of your efforts, the time has come for building more quiet moments of reflection into your daily life and that as soon as possible. Create a space where you can be undisturbed for a while and make yourself as comfortable as you can in it. Light a candle, look into it and then ask yourself: ‘Have I burnt myself out by being a light for others, giving them signs and showing them directions for new and better ways of being? How many candles of support am I giving to those around me, every day and throughout the whole year, trying to ease their load and lighten their pathway and through this maybe of our whole world? How about myself?’

Spiritually, light is knowledge and wisdom, and darkness is ignorance. It is true that when a candle gives of its light and warmth it can only do so until its own substance has been consumed by the flame and nothing is left. It is different for us because, whenever we attune ourselves to the stream of the Universal Christ’s consciousness, the source of all life and inspiration, every bit of light and warmth we give by nurturing others is constantly renewed by It and returned to us. The Christ’s warmth and light will never dry up or leave us, and the more of it we send into our world, the more we receive. The laws of the Universe command this. The Christ Star’s luminescence shines through all who are acting as Its channels on the Earth plane. The power of Its blessing and healing energies are constantly flowing into and through them and from there into our world, to be shared by all its lifeforms.

May the small still flame in all human hearts grow ever stronger, until the entire planet is filled with nothing but love and light, healing and peace. Instead of asking for earth- and mind-shattering enlightenments, let us pray that every single day of the coming year and all future ones will bring us and our world a constant supply of small rays of light that renews our whole race’s hope, faith and trust that the Divine great plan of life is unfolding as it should. And let’s give thanks and praise for the goodness of the life the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, so kindly provides for each one of us, God’s beloved children of the Earth.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘Words Of Wisdom Grown On The Tree Of Life’

The Long And Winding Road

On the long and winding road
Through earthly life frequently
Choices and decisions have to be made,
Solutions are hard to find
And constant downpours
Threaten to ruin our parade.

Whenever this happens,
The best thing we can do is
Turn to the living God within
And ask it to guide us into a new dawn.
Then cautiously begin to move forwards,
Whilst praying for courage and strength.
That’s how a way can always be found.

Although it’s true that the
Process of changing the course of our life
Through different thinking and behaviour patterns,
Can be exceedingly tough,
It’s best to focus on the many good things
That surely are in store for us,
As long as our intentions remain steadfast
And we patiently give things a chance to develop.

If we imagine that round the next bend of the road
Adventures could be waiting for us
We would not have dared to hope for,
Even in our wildest dreams,
That’s precisely what will happen.
So, dare to challenge the status quo
And refuse to run with the herd.
Do this because you know that this is how
Hopes and wishes may come true
And new friendships appear
In ways you cannot foresee now.

The Universe constantly offers
Fresh options to those who dare to accept
Its invitation to the dance of finding
New ways of growing and expanding our consciousness
Through visiting places we never knew existed and
Exploring realms where no other humans walked before.
So, dear Friend, don’t shy away from
Dreaming of fabulous faraway worlds
And visiting wondrous places where you will find
Warmth and affection, loving and caring
From beings who could have been waiting
For your appearance a long, long time.

Maybe they will listen with interest
To the experiences and feelings you have to share.
In the midst of these beings you may find someone
Who supports you in everything you do
And believes in you and the decisions you make,
Who accepts that you alone know that
They are the right things for you
At that particular time,
Even though they may
May be no good for anyone else.

Therefore, one foot in front of the other,
Courageously walk one step and take one day at a time,
Confident that a brighter tomorrow is sure to come,
As long as you trust your inner guidance
And follow it without looking back,
Because that’s the only safe way
For any one of us to go.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Miracles Do Happen!

For as long as the intention behind our earthly efforts is a good one and we act with love from our heart and do our best, everything will always be well, and God and the Angels happy to do the rest. The Universal laws ensure that when we send our best into our world – and all worlds, for that matter – nothing but the best can come back to us. Any bread cast upon the waters of life does return, and any love that is ever given to anyone does the same, though not necessarily through the people we once gave it to. In fact, this hardly ever is the case. The likelihood is that it will come back to us at times when our need is greatest and when we least expect it. It can and does happen in quite magical ways with help suddenly appearing in the form of kind and loving hearts and hands that are reaching out to us, to comfort and hold.

After particularly traumatic and difficult times and events in our lives, we may have lost all faith in the innate goodness of people and life. However, experiencing in one’s own life that there are some truly kind people around who genuinely have our best at heart goes a long way towards restoring our lost trust. To teach us this lesson could have been the very reason why the situation that made us struggle arose in the first place. I for one am grateful to the Universe for having created opportunities from which I have learnt and still am learning that it really is safe to trust that help does come when it is required and that all my true needs are always met. Every soul can only learn from its own experiences that just when one thinks there’s nothing left inside to keep on struggling, out of the darkness from somewhere there comes a small light and new hope – and somehow life continues.

Difficult situations on all levels are necessary and vital in every life. They are steps on our evolutionary journey that in the end takes each one of us back home into the awareness of our true nature. So, let us not begrudge our tribulations but on the level of our soul and spirit rejoice that they have been created in our lives by the loving presence and the great wisdom of the Divine, not only for each one of us personally, but also nationally and internationally. Opportunities are thus created from which all must learn first hand how to work with the powers of the light and the love of the Universal Christ, the highest and brightest Star in the whole of Creation. Sticking our toes into the waters of life and trying and testing situations for ourselves presents all human souls with valuable evidence of how the power of the Great Universal love works and how it influences all life.

No matter what may ever befall us and our world on the physical plane of life, I do believe that both will go on forever and that miracles are happening at all times. It’s just that mostly we fail to perceive the miraculous ways of the Universe for what they truly are, namely the handiwork of God and the Angels. Ceaselessly, they are working behind the scenes of life to put things right again and heal people and situations when something has gone awry. The more we endeavour to be true to our real self and express the essence of our being, love, in every one of our thoughts, words and actions, the more miracles manifest themselves in our lives, because our human heart has then reunited itself with the great love of the Divine.

The legend of the Master Jesus demonstrates how, when the energies of Heaven and Earth merge into each other, a force of such magnitude is created that it is capable of healing all conditions of mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the power that can quite literally move mountains of faith, remove blockages of trust and make all crooked corners straight. It brings comfort and healing to everything that is in our world to wherever there is pain and suffering. Miracles are the Universe’s way of demonstrating to humankind the unlimited power of Its love. This is the healing balm and the panacea that needs to be applied by us earthlings to all situations in our everyday lives, all our relationships as well as to all national and international issues.

Let us stop and reflect for a moment on the wisdom of the Great Architect of life. The Universe is infinitely wise in its giving. Yet, it is even wiser in its taking. If we had never encountered the warped side of our lives and our world, we would not have been able to differentiate between good and bad, and that which desirable and undesirable. If we had never been wounded, we would appreciate what healing is like. We cannot know light, unless we have first experienced darkness. Only through the lack or loss of something or someone can we truly learn how to value what we had and also that which we are going to have, when periods of suffering finally lie behind us, as they invariable do in the end.

Such is life on the Earth plane! It has to be this way because that is how it was designed for us by our Father/Mother Creator. Who would we be to argue with Its wisdom? Take heart though – growing in understanding through difficult and traumatic experiences, the way it is required from us on the present level of our existence, is not going to continue indefinitely. All life is constantly evolving and moving forwards and upwards on a never ending spiral. When we, individually and as a race, have become sufficiently evolved, so that Earth life has nothing left to teach us, we shall be ready to move on to more advanced schooling on the higher and ultimately highest levels of life.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

From the evolutionary level many have reached by now, it is not difficult to see that it was quite intentional that for a long period in the history of humankind we had to live in a one-dimensional world that was filled with inexplicable dualities and false beliefs that were created through not understanding our true nature. Part of this was that we should believe that we are either a woman or a man, and that this earthly life is all there is to our existence. Such beliefs were good enough for the lifetimes of our spiritual infancy and childhood.

By now ever more of us are maturing into spiritual adulthood and ready to find out that life is an ever ongoing process, that the essence of everyone’s being is spirit and soul, and because they are part of God, they are immortal and eternal, the same as our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. The law of life is evolution and we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, good, band and indifferent alike. The world of spirit is our true home. That’s where we come from at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to at the end of it. And together with the wise ones of the spirit realm who are in charge of the spiritual development of us and our world, when we are good and ready for another earthly lifetime, we ourselves choose what special lessons our next one should consist of.

An important part of our evolution has been that we should become aware that each one of us in their own right is an individual and independent being who, at first only in seed form, contains everyone of the qualities and powers that are in God. This means that we are both feminine and masculine. To assist our character with developing into a well balanced one, before entering into yet another lifetime as earthlings we choose whether this time round we would like to appear in the outer physical shell of a woman or a man. This ensures in the course of many lifetimes, everybody gathers first hand experiences of both aspects of life.

The way I understand this life is that we once willingly gave up our immortality – oh, perish the thought! We did it because that is what the infinite love and wisdom of our Creator wanted us to do. To ensure that everybody’s needs would always be met, it was decided that Angels and Masters as well as other spirit guides and helpers should always accompany us. It’s their responsibility to see to it that all earthly lessons are learnt thoroughly and that none of us throws their earthly existence away too easily, when the going gets rough.

To help us descend ever deeper into our role as earthlings, it was necessary to create the illusion that we are separate from our Creator, even though nothing could be further from the truth. As we left the state of conscious oneness with God, known as paradise, we started to believe that we are separate from Him/Her. In the course of many lifetimes, we eventually wound up unaware that this belief is a false one that we ourselves created. Alas, many to this day are still holding onto it.

If we knew what we have been up to in past lifetimes, it would frequently be impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the Universe in its great wisdom protects us by hiding these memories behind something that is known as the veil of consciousness from our conscious knowledge. They are stored in our soul, the memory bank of our spirit. Our reactions to every one of our daily encounters are mostly unconscious responses that are based on the learning we brought with us from previous lifetimes. For a long time, the only way of gaining access to these memories has been through our subconscious, but this too is changing.

For good and wise purposes a veil also has been shielding us against the knowledge that we regularly spend periods after each earthly lifetime in the world of spirit, where we rest and recuperate from strains and stresses of our earthly existence. The good news is that for some time this veil has been in the process of lifting and dissolving. Having fulfilled its intended purpose, it will soon be gone for good, as decreed by God’s great plan of life.

‘These are the days of miracles and wonders. These are the days of the long distance call,’ Paul Simon told us in his album ‘Under African Sky’. Prophetic words, especially when one applies them to the changes that are presently taking place in us and our world. Don’t you think it is miraculous that humankind’s long distance call should be turning out to be a surprisingly short one, namely everybody’s own inner reconnection with the living God Self within? Even though I always have been and will remain highly sceptical when claims of miracles and wonders are made, I do believe with all my heart and soul they are happening in our world at all times, regardless of the fact that most of the time we are too blind to recognise them.

To give me a taste of what can and indeed does happen, there have been incidents in my life that have shown me the nature of miracles from a different perspective. I can tell you from my own experiences that some amazing things can and do happen on the healing journey. And I am convinced that on your healing travels you will witness miracles of your own that will change your views about this aspect of life, too. Because with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, start looking forward to them. The closer we work together with them, the more likely it is that miracles shall be worked through and for us and our world, similar to those of the Jesus legend.

The words ‘Greater miracles you shall see!’ gave us the promise of the greatest miracle of all that, in the fullness of time, would take place in us and our world, namely humankind’s spiritual rebirth that for quite some time has been taking place in us and our world. Humankind’s long quest for returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own is at last drawing to its natural conclusion. God and the Angels, the Masters and other spirit guides and helpers have always been working exceedingly hard to help us find our way back into the realisation of our true and eternal home. The ever increasing popularity of the spiritualist movement – from which organisations like the White Eagle Lodge grew – is sufficient proof that this is so. We shall return to the theme of White Eagle in the appendix.

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating a part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, there is no need for you to worry about anything or for being anxious and afraid. God knows your needs and for as long as certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life, to assist your consciousness to expand in wisdom and understanding. So, hold up your head, walk tall and affirm: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. Because I am one with God and the Angels, I will always be safe and nothing can destroy the essence of my being, my spirit/soul.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, just like you did when you were dealing with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Humankind will at last find peace when the majority of earthly selves realise that they themselves are the cause of everything that has ever happened on the earthly plane and that’s true for what is taking place at any given time. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work with the greatest precision. There is an abundance of everything on the Earth. Alas, only through the lack of something can humankind learn to appreciate the value of things. That’s why sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary; they teach people the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the lust for warmongering lasts six thousand years, as that of the patriarchy, in God’s time it is merely like the batting of an eyelid.’

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
11 Jul, 2022
Words
10,586
Read Time
52 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
503

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.