Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (9)
Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (9)

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle (9)

AquariusAquarius
1 Review

You And Your World Are Safe!

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Imagine

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Imagine’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8

You can rely upon our promise that all is well with you and your world. It is because with giant steps and together with us, individually and collectively, you are marching forwards and upwards on the Divine evolutionary spiral of life, the same as you always have done and forever will be doing. Whether some in your world like it or not, nothing in the whole of Creation, therefore also on your planet, has or will ever move backwards. There is no such thing.

Aquarius is the sign in which humankind’s highest hopes and dreams have always been fulfilled. This is what the energies of the present Aquarian age for some time have been in the process of bringing to your world. One comes round every 25,772 years. Therefore it is actually ‘written in the Stars’ that during this Aquarian age peace, balance and harmony will begin to establish themselves as your home planet’s new order. That’s what the Divine evolutionary plan for humankind and your world always has had in mind.

If you could view your world from the higher spiritual perspective, where we are and the way we do, you would be able to see for yourself that Mother Earth never was destined to function as a school of life and place of learning, forever. For long enough she has served that purpose exceedingly well, functioning as a place where every human being could be made familiar with all the lessons that are required. After all, each one of you is a young God in the making. Mother Earth as a school was designed by us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ circle, in keeping with the Divine evolutionary plan for humankind and its world.

That’s how it would eventually be possible to safely release, every human being into getting to know the rest of God’s Creation. Guided and protected by wise ones, who are in charge of your development, it would eventually be possible to let ever more of you safely loose on exploring and getting to know ever higher levels of your existence. As a Divine offspring, the same powers of creating and destroying are in every one of you. It’s essential that every one of you learns how to handle them, being aware of your responsibility towards the rest of Creation, not merely the earthly plane of your world. Nothing that ever happened there has been about crime and punishment, but teaching and learning.

Humankind’s existence on life’s earthly plane is nothing more than one actor after another appearing on this stage, which in truth is the stage of a grand theatre. For a while, every one you from time to time slips into another costume. Unbeknown to you for a long time, each one is different from that which you wore in previous lifetimes. Any learning that comes your way in the course of each new lifetime, that’s the only thing you can take with you when your departure from the earthly plane has come round once more. In all Eternity, its your property that nobody will ever try to take from you.

Every one of you brings their learning from all previous earthly lifetimes with them into each new one. Stored in your soul memories in your subconscious mind, this learning has the power of influencing you and that in either positive or negative ways. This is why no newly born child that appears on the earthly plane is like an empty vessel that should be filled with as much learning as possible. It is why children are born to parents who have similar inclinations to those they are bringing with them. That ensures that many parents therefore are likely to take more of an interest in what their offspring is doing. Through this the youngster’s special gifts and talents have a better chance of being developed some more, so that in this lifetime they may eventually unfold to full flowering.

This is how each one of you always has constantly been moving forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary spiral, which at the same time is an integral part of the spiral for the whole of humankind and its world. And that’s why, without being aware of what you are doing and what’s happening to you, in every new lifetime you slip into the costume you are going to need for playing the role that’s destined for you, this time round. On every occasion, you bring with you everything you have learned thus far.

That’s how every human being steadily progresses, at the rate of one degree per year of the Sun sign into which you were born, in every one of your lifetimes. Round and round the zodiac every one of you has to move. You take part in every one of the zodiac’s signs and house time and again, but each time on a slightly higher level. Every one of you has to take part in the earthly school of life’s lessons a predestined number of times.

While you are evolving, the same is happening to the whole of humankind and your world. Its outer material plane is destined to gradually become ever more like its inner spiritual counterpart. That’s where everything that exists in the outer material world, at any given moment, had its beginnings and was created there. And when at long last the outer world has become like its inner counterpart, peace and harmony will be ruling both. The money-spinning drives of your world’s old belief systems, warmongering and these days the pharmaceutical industry will have disappeared.

Illnesses and pain will be unknown because the Highest Forces of life, with the help of the Sun’s energies are healing and putting right whenever the need for it arises anywhere. Lying and cheating will be things of the past because honesty and truth will have become the supreme rulers of both parts of your world, the outer as much as the inner. Communism, as you know it to this day, will have gone. There will be true communism. This means that nothing belongs to anyone. Everything that’s available is there for all to share. There will no longer be any privileges and nobody has more than anybody else.

There will be no more hunger and for as long as food is required for those who still need physical bodies to get around, there will be plenty. Everybody just takes what they need and leaves the rest for everybody else. This will only be necessary for as long as the developmental aspect of needing physical bodies exists. Each spirit/soul belongs to the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Its light and warmth supports and sustains all manifestations of life that exist anywhere in the whole of Creation, naturally also your world. Buy for as long as you are still taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, the Christ light shines for you and supports you through the Sun in the sky above your world. It is the Sun behind and beyond it.

Everybody has the same rights as well as duties. And the main duty of those who are still dwelling on the earthly plane of life is sharing their special gifts and talents. At the moment of your creation by the Great Father/Mother of all life, they were bestowed upon you. There will be no more fear, because all are aware that truly there is nothing to be afraid of and much to look forward to, when the end of any given lifetime has come found. Apart from that, wise ones have always and forever will be taking good care of everybody. Constantly they are guiding and protecting every one of you. None will ever be forgotten or left behind, because that’s impossible. The only difference will be when the golden age establishes itself evermore, not just a selected few but everybody will be able to see them.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Reviews (1) Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jun, 2022
Words
1,468
Read Time
7 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
5.0 (1 review)
Views
688

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.