Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Message To All Friends And Supporters Of The Aquarian Writings
Message To All Friends And Supporters Of The Aquarian Writings

Message To All Friends And Supporters Of The Aquarian Writings

AquariusAquarius

Beloved Friends,

I have been trying to send you the complete file by e-mail but my system somehow doesn’t want to know about it. So I tried to send just the message from the Angels and Masters together with this addition. Alas, with the same result. Very strange! And that’s why I suggest you go to ‘Booksie Portfolio Aquarius’ and have a look at the file ‘A Pandemic – Why? This is the final email you are receiving directly from me. I shall soon be greeting from the spirit realm and you can contact me there any time, if you feel like it or have any questions. Within the limitation set up by the wise ones in charge of us and our world, I will be able to do so.

God bless you and thank you for supporting me and my writings for such a long time. If any of the people around you are likely to understand – please don’t preach to anyone – try them with a small piece and see. If you follow your inner teacher, your intuition of the wise one and living God within, you’ll never go wrong. That’s how all my writings have come into being.

You have no idea how much you are loved, by the wise ones and just as much by me.

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Mar, 2023
Words
223
Read Time
1 min
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
521

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.