Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (101)
Miracles And Wonders (101)

Miracles And Wonders (101)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 12th January 2023

Astrology & Numerology : The Twin Subjects

As pointed out in one of our previous messages, the Divine sciences of astrology and numerology are twins. From what we are sharing with you today you will be able to see for yourself that they truly are much more than that. This is because one cannot do without the other; each on its own is incomplete. That’s why today we are inviting you to join us in the following:

From ‘Excursions Into Numerology’

A Rose By Any Other Name (1)

Do you think it’s possible to change the course of one’s destiny by altering one’s name? My inner guidance gives me a loud and clear: ‘No!’ and points me to Shakespeare’s words in ‘Romeo and Juliet’: ‘What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.’ No matter what name you choose for a rose, call it brick or house or anything else, it still exudes the same scent, its spiritual essence. The same principle applies to human name changes. The essence, our spirit and soul and its emanations in the form of our character traces, reflected in our behaviour and reactions to the world around us remain unchanged and so does our Karma. The outer appearance of anything, including our own, is always a manifestation of what is happening within, never the other way round.

In any case, there is a wise and higher reason for our names. Everything in the whole of Creation is vibration and numerology reveals how every name possesses its own unique vibration that is an expression of the inner and outer characteristics of the person, animal or object carrying it. That’s why a rose by any other name cannot do anything but smell as sweet and why changing one’s name does in truth not alter anything. Interestingly enough also, people changing their names are likely to intuitively pick a name that has a similar, sometimes identical vibration as the old one. This is because on the inner level and therefore invisibly, the previous one will always remain, as this is the name the soul itself chose before entering into its present lifetime.

Very wisely the Universe has placed the power to consciously influence and change our destiny and future Karma into everybody’s own hands. And this can only be done by changing our character, our behaviour and thinking patterns, words, thoughts and actions in the here and now. We consciously need to endeavour to bring forth from within the very core of our being the highest qualities we are capable of. But even then, before any soul is allowed to move on to lessons of a different and higher nature, the Lords of Karma on the highest levels of life insist that every last shred of our Karmic debts has been paid and any damage we ever did has been redeemed. Until that has happened, none of us can be released from the drudgery of the tests and trials of earthly life. Each one of us has come with lots of good, bad and indifferent Karma into this lifetime. Otherwise there would be no need for us to be here.

Have you ever reflected on how most people’s name for everyday use is an abbreviation, usually because the full name is too long, mine included? Underneath however, the old name always remains valid and functioning, as I can tell you from first hand experience and also of those around me. Take a Maggie for example. She will always remain a Margaret. Mikes, Micks and Mitches will never change from their Michael vibration and so forth. So, a name – what’s in a name? A great deal! If you only know someone’s first name, numerologically it reveals much more about them than anyone would think. I once made a study of people’s initials only and that too led me to some interesting conclusions.

* * *

The Sacred Numbers (2)

So far we have only searched for the higher esoteric meaning behind the surface words of our world’s belief systems. But how do numbers fit into this concept? Well, let’s start with the number 1, a very good place to start, as Rodgers and Hammerstein told us in ‘The Sound Of Music’. The 1 represents the first impulse of Creation, the masculine God or the Great Father, astrologically represented by the elements Fire and Air. Fire = the ideas of the creative force of life. Air = the thought processes of Creation that brings everything into being.

The number 2 is Creation’s second impulse, the feminine Goddess or Great Mother, astrologically represented by the elements Earth and Water. Earth = creation of matter to manifest in physicality. Water = emotions and the soul. 1 and 2 come together in the 3, the Universal Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and Sun of all suns. This is the only born Son/Daughter who consists of the 1 and 2, having been created by them. From its light the Father and Mother create matter and bring physical life into manifestation. Every human being is a spark of the Great Light and in equal measure contains the characteristics of the 1 and the 2.

The construction of the Universe is based on mathematical principles and because God is in everything that exists in the whole of Creation, the numbering system used in our world is sacred. The first ones represent the energies of one of the planets of our solar system. 1 = the Sun. 2 = the Moon. 3 = Jupiter. 4 = Uranus. 5 = Mercury. 6 = Venus. 7 = Neptune. 8 = Saturn. 9 = Mars. 0 = the circle of Eternity. 12, 40 and 144,000 are among the most outstanding ones that are of significance in various religious movements and the ancient prophetic belief systems in which the modern religions have their roots.

12 = 12 signs and houses of the zodiac; months of the year; hours of day and night; disciples of Jesus.

40 = the parable of Jesus spending forty days and nights in the desert. The higher esoteric meaning of the way the number is used here is a description of every human being’s pathway on its evolutionary journey that takes us through experiencing life in a physical environment. This road starts at the lowest point and takes us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral to the highest as a Christed one in our own right. Night represents the spiritual darkness of that environment where every one of us spends an indefinite number of lifetimes. To rest and recover from the tests and trials of the spiritual desert of that existence, at the end of each earthly sojourn we return to the world of spirit. Days represent an indefinite number of periods of indefinite length spent in the light of knowing who we really are and what purpose our existence serves. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter to find out more.

144,000 = appears in chapter 14 of the Book Of Revelation. I have taken the liberty to paraphrase it as follows: ‘I looked and lo, a Lamb stood on mount Sion. With him were 144,000 who had his Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from the Heavens that sounded like many waters and great thunder. I also heard the sound of harpers playing their instruments. They were singing as if it were a new song before the throne, the four beasts and the elders. Nobody could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed in earthly life and who were virgins because they had not been defiled by contact with women. They were following the Lamb wherever he went. Redeemed from among the people of the Earth, they were the first fruits unto God and the Lamb. In their mouths was found no guile and they were without fault before the throne of God.’

It was with full intention that the Angels and Masters, who are responsible for every level of humankind’s development, presented this prophecy in a nonsensical form that would keep people puzzling for a long time what these words might mean. And when, with the coming of the Aquarian Age, ever more earthlings would be waking from their spiritual slumber, their only reaction could be: ‘This doesn’t make any sense whatever. It cannot possibly be true. Some kind of symbolisms and metaphors has to be hiding behind those words, but what?’

That’s when their inner teacher, the living God or wise one within, could reveal to them – it’s a revelation, after all – that those who have the word God written on their foreheads represent people who still believe that the sacred texts of their religions are literally true. Being young and inexperienced spirit/souls, they would know no better than following religions that are merely of the head.

‘Nobody could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed in earthly life and who were virgins because they had not been defiled by contact with women.’ This is a metaphor that the consciousness of these people so far has not been touched by the feminine aspect of God, the Great Mother, whose wisdom and truth that has always been hiding behind the surface words of the Jesus legend. The writing on their foreheads shows that they are still ‘uncontaminated’ by TRUTH. The concept of heart knowledge has not yet been discovered by them.

The energies and emanations of such people will be unsuitable when Mother Earth’s transformation is complete and our planet has become a place where peace and harmony rule supreme. They will not be allowed to reincarnate into earthly life, but will continue their education of life in physicality on a younger and less highly evolved planet. Its vibrations will be slower and therefore are suitable for what the newcomers have to offer.

During their present earthly existence they are as yet unable to make up their own minds about what they can and want to believe. This is why they behave like lambs, i.e. young sheep who are willing to be led by their noses by those who assume the role of leadership but who are just as unevolved as their followers.

If they were not, they would not dream of encouraging others to burden themselves with karmic debts of the severity brought about by terrorist attacks and mass killings. Inciting others to carry our monstrosities of nature out weighs just as heavily in the scales of God’s eternal justice. Because God and the Angels are part of us and we are part of them, the Divine justice is by no means as blind as its earthly counterpart sometimes can be. It is the all-seeing eye that never sleeps and therefore never errs.

In one of their lifetimes, in the far distant future on their new home planet, something disastrous and traumatic is likely to happen to these young and inexperienced spirit/souls. It will be something similar to what they are inflicting upon people in this one. Having by then evolved into good, well behaved and law abiding citizens, they will be asking themselves: ‘Why me? I lead such a good life, would never do harm to anybody or anything. It’s just not fair!’ Alas, it is.

It is impossible for us to understand what happens to us on such occasions, until we find out that this is how the bill for any kind of trespass against the law of love, which we committed in one of our lifetimes, will eventually be presented in another one. The Universal laws ensure that in the fullness of time, and that could be hundreds of lifetimes ahead and maybe even on a different planet, the circle closes. Through the suffering our debt is paid and redeemed, the balance of our spiritual account restored – by none other than us.

* * *

Someone asked me the other day whether I believe that our subconscious can know the future in the same way as it may reveal the past to us – in meditation, if this is desirable for our present stage of development. I do not think it would be good for us to know too much of either the future or the past. In my view, the veil of consciousness is there for our protection. If we had to live with the conscious memories of everything that ever happened to us – not in one lifetime or maybe two or three, but thousands – if we knew all the things we once were capable of doing, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. I believe that we are here at this particular time, so that we may re-learn to trust the goodness of life and that it will forever lead us to where we need to move next for our highest good and greatest joy.

To my mind, we are not meant to know the future, for if we did it would be available and easily accessible to us, which it is not – undoubtedly for wise reasons. And I for one am glad about this. What would happen to the thrill and excitement of the explorations that are always waiting for us, to lead us onwards and upwards on the spiritual mountain with ever more new discoveries? What would be the point of knowing their outcome in advance? That’s why I am no friend of using astrology as a tool for predicting the future. I am satisfied with familiarising myself with the energies that are at our disposal at any given time, personally and collectively, and the general trends they bring with it. This to me is helpful when it comes to paddling the canoe of my life on the great river of all life, steering it through the rapids and down the waterfalls.

And that brings us back to the 144,000. From the developmental level ever more of us are reaching by now, it is no longer hard to recognise that there is truth in statements like the one from the Christian Revelations mentioned earlier, but that it can only be found through peering behind its surface words as well as its numbers. So, what is this particular part trying to tell us? Mount Zion stands for the top of the spiritual mountain, which can only be reached when we surrender our whole being to the Highest Forces of life. But what is the sacred number 144,000 trying to tell us? The same principle needs to be applied here as that of the 40 days and nights of the parable of Jesus in the desert parable, i.e. the 144,000 represents an undefined number of people.

The 144,000 was never intended to be understood literally. But as soon as, hand in hand with God and the Angels, a sufficient number of highly evolved human spirits/souls are working together for the highest good of our whole world, with the passing of time the energies created by this group will become so powerful that it is capable of pulling the rest of humankind through to the completion of one particular part of our spiritual development. More about this theme later.

* * *

Symbolisms And Metaphors (3)

The spirit realm’s traditional way of communicating with our world up to now has been through symbolisms and metaphors that were skilfully hidden behind the surface words of the myths and legends. From time to time the Angels and Masters in charge of our world brought us another one that was meant to take humankind’s understanding a step forwards and upwards on the journey up the spiritual mountain of life. Aquarius is the Divine Waterbearer and the deeper we enter into this age, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth will be flowing directly into the individual and collective consciousness of our race. For some time by now it has been flowing with steadily increasing strength into the hearts and minds of those who are ready to receive it. More about this theme later.

Regardless of the patriarchy and dominance of the masculine, the sacred number of 144,000 has been present in many belief systems of our world, the latest one being the before mentioned one of the Christian Book of Revelations. In spite of appearing in the depths of the patriarchy with its all-male Divinity, the presence of the Great Mother or Goddess has always remained clearly visible to those who are in possession of the key to deciphering the code. Let’s see what we can find. As mentioned earlier, the 12 is one of the sacred numbers and zero represents the never ending circle of Eternity. 12 x 12 = 144 add to this the circle of Eternity three times over and you get the sacred number 144,000.

The components of this figure are: 1 = the masculine first impulse of Creation, the Great Father of all life or God. 2 = the feminine second impulse, the Great Mother or Goddess. 1 + 2 = 3 = both together are manifesting themselves and finding expansion in their Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ, Sun of all suns and Light of all lights. 0 = the circle of Eternity = three times over, i.e. 3 x 3 = 9 = the number of completion, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another in the 10. The average gestation period of a human baby is roughly nine months. 9 is the number of completion and an indication that a new cycle of experiences is about to begin and that applies as much to parents as their babies as to humankind and its world.

9 = Mars, planetary ruler of Aries, the point of rebirth and new beginnings, as well as co-ruler with Pluto of Scorpio, the sign of death and rebirth, degeneration and regeneration. Before anything new can be born, something old has to die. The signal is loud and clear that, when the truth about the number 144,000 appears at the end of the old regime’s patriarchal religions, the time has come for the religion of the new age to move into the foreground of humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. The energies are beneficial for spreading far and wide the new gospel that there is only one God, the God of love and only one religion, the religion of love and so forth.

1 = the Sun, the masculine giver of all life, planetary ruler of Leo.

2 = the Moon, the feminine nurturing and caring principle of the Universe, planetary ruler of Cancer, the sign of roots and mother, home and ancestry.

3 = Jupiter, the expansive and benevolent planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign responsible for the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties and increasing awareness of the regions of the higher aspects of life, finding expression in the religions and philosophies of our world. For as long as they are left to their own devices, Jupiter’s energies also provide us with boundless gullibility and we are ready to swallow anything we see or hear lock, stock and barrel.

5 = Mercury is a symbolism for the human earthly mind. Each one is an extension of the Great Universal mind known as God and at any given moment all have reached a different state of their development. With the passing of time, every human being on its pathway up the spiritual mountain of life slowly but surely evolves into another messenger of the Gods. We then steal their fire – spiritual knowledge – and bring it to the people on Earth for the healing of their wounds.

Mercury is the planetary ruler of Gemini, Air, and Virgo, Earth. The Jupiterian gullibility needs the balancing influence of the Mercurian energies, because they provide us with the ability to sift through and order things, as well as thinking logically and scientifically. And in the course of many lifetimes, we develop the gift known as common sense. It assists us with dealing with the realities and necessities of our earthly existence.

The mutable Earth sign Virgo, ruled by Mercury, is the harvest sign of the zodiac. Lifetimes spent in this sign and its house, the sixth, one way and another find us bringing the spiritual harvest from the highest levels into earthly life to be used for healing and teaching purposes. Virgo’s planetary ruler is Mercury, who to the ancient Greeks was known as Hermes. Both represent the winged messenger of the Gods who steals their fire – knowledge – and brings it to earthly life for the benefit of humankind. In the course of many lifetimes, which take us round the zodiac through every one of its signs and houses, during the ones spent in Virgo and/or its house, our teaching and healing abilities gradually develop.

8 = Saturn, the symbolism for the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of the Divine. Teaching teaches God’s children of the Earth the value of self-discipline and self-mastery is Saturn’s task. When this sign’s energies have served their purpose as teacher, they change into those of the rewarder and the gifts they can then bestow upon us are considerable.

Saturn together with Uranus is the co-ruler of Aquarius. Saturn’s demands are the guardians and keepers, invisible to earthly eyes, of the gate into the freedom of the Aquarian age. No-one is going to be admitted without having taken charge of and mastered the drives and urges of their lower animal nature. Through freely and willingly surrendering our whole being to the will and command of God and the Angels and bringing forth the highest and best within us, we gradually evolve into a Christed one in our own right. The legendary God-man Jesus represents this aspect of every human being’s nature. In picture book form it tells us about the initiations in which every human being has to participate in the course of their earthly education.

The number 144,000 shows that in truth the feminine influence of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love has never been absent from our world. Its presence was destined to reveal itself when the time and energies were right. That’s why as soon as we entered into the Age of Aquarius, the Mother aspect of the Divine Waterbearer began to pour Her wisdom and truth into the consciousness of those whose hearts and souls had opened to love and therefore were ready to receive it. And that’s when humankind’s rebirth into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own really had started.

* * *

The Holy Trinity (4)

As we all know, seeing is believing and that is how the Universe in its infinite kindness and wisdom is constantly providing me with evidence that numerology and astrology work. My experience has shown that they function at their best when used together. To me numerology and Western traditional Astrology are twin subjects that cannot be separated from each other, as one explains the meaning of the other. More than anything else these two, used in tandem, are helping me to unravel the deepest mysteries of the Universe and the processes of Creation. Because of this I am gaining an ever better understanding of the forces of life that are constantly at work in the spiritual background of our earthly existence. In my view, without these powers there would be no life anywhere, not merely on our planet.

To my mind, nothing else can explain the highly complex concepts of the Divine and the processes of creation, especially those that were at work at the very beginning in such easily understood terminology. Let me give you a few examples. In numerology the one represents the first impulse of Creation, the masculine God, the spiritual Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, the power aspect of the Divine. Number 1 = the Sun, planetary ruler of Leo. The two is the second impulse, the feminine Goddess, its counterpart, whose symbol is the Moon. Number 2 = the Moon, planetary ruler of Cancer. These two aspects of the Divinity join forces in the three. 1 + 2 = 3. Number 3 = Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius and co-ruler of Pisces, together with the dreamy and other-worldly Neptune. Both signs are symbolisms for the Divine realms responsible for the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties.

To understand this, we need to reach out a bit further. Jupiter stands for the principles of harmony, law and philosophical beliefs. The Sagittarian evolutionary pathway first takes us human souls, in the course of our earliest explorations of Earth life, into the exploration – alternately at the giving and receiving end – of religious bigotry, discordant and dogmatic beliefs, disharmony and injustice. At that stage of our development we are as yet unable to peer beyond the end of our nose and we fail to recognise the validity of other faiths and denominations. And because we are by nature quarrelsomeness creatures, at any moment we are ready to go to battle with those who disagree with our beliefs. We are greedy people with immoral behaviour patterns with a constant craving for pleasure and seeking satisfaction of our earthly desires and urges, and our outlook on life is still a completely materialistic one.

However, after many lifetimes of wallowing in the misery of this kind of existence we reach the evolutionary point when its demands have been satisfied. Now the behaviour we ourselves once displayed returns to us in the attitudes and actions of those around us, among them our nearest and dearest. The Karmic debts we are creating in this way towards each other are going to keep us chained together, until every one of the issues has been resolved and put to rest that stops us from living together in peace and harmony. Round and round the zodiac we go, one lifetime after another, learning from the experiences each sign and house can provide for us, and growing through them.

In one of the lifetimes spent in Sagittarius our higher consciousness begins to stir into life and our Highest or God Self increasingly nudges us into reaching for making the positive qualities of this sign our own. This awakens an ever increasing urge for growth and expansion in us that we spend more and more of our time searching for satisfaction, harmony and justice. Our approach to life changes into an outgoing, friendly and optimistic one of good living by simply being a good person. Our inclinations become more positive and constructive and the sense of moral and social obligations towards life begins to develop.

Our interest in the religious/spiritual/philosophical side of life awakens. Its hopes, dreams and aspirations increasingly act as our guide to doing the right things at the right moment and avoiding the wrong ones. Our inner guide, the living God within, shows us the greater picture of life and with this comes an awareness of what is truly important in this life. With this recognition we freely and willingly seek ways of doing whatever is in our power to make a difference in our world and to ease the plight of our troubled and long-suffering planet.

Sagittarius is the storyteller and the conman of the zodiac, the wilder, more outrageous and less credible the story it brings, the better. Every one of the legends of our world bears witness to this. This is because wherever Jupiter’s energies enter into the picture, gullibility rears its ugly head and happily creates countless problems for us. Alas, for many lifetimes our earthly self is at the mercy of the desires of our lower nature. This part of us is so gullible that it quite happily believes just about anything it hears, sees or reads, thinking that it must represent some kind of what has become known as ‘Gospel truth’. It takes a long time before we find out that even that isn’t truth at all. But when we have become sufficiently evolved and the scales are falling from our eyes at last, we recognise with great clarity that stories like those of the Bible cannot possibly be taken at face value and that they have higher esoteric meanings that are hidden behind their surface words. hidden meanings. With this comes, among many other things, the illumination that the only person who can save and redeem us is each one of us ourselves.

* * *

The earthly mind was not given to any one of us for nothing. It is a wonderful instrument that is in need of constant fine-tuning and training until it can finally serve as a channel through which the wisdom and truth of the Highest can reliably flow into our world. To enable us to distinguish truths from lies and that which is true and right from falsities, what we most urgently need to build into our character make-up is discernment, the abilities of thinking logically and rationally, of analysing and differentiating. The Air sign Gemini and earthy Virgo are ruled by Mercury, the winged messenger of the Gods. These two signs, each in its own unique way, serve the training of our earthly minds. Gemini and Sagittarius are polar opposites in the zodiac. This is an indication of frictions on the surface of life between these two aspects of our nature, but at the same time they have the potential of harmoniously working together when they join forces and become one.

In broad outlines the evolutionary pathway of all human souls is the same. Everyone’s religious/spiritual education consists of an initial stage that for a sufficiently long time keeps us firmly stuck in the bigotry of believing that our religion is the only holy-making one and that therefore it must be protected at any cost against all non-believers. Somehow they have to be converted into following our beliefs. This must continue until the dream the leaders of our religion have instilled in us comes true and our religion has become the only one on Earth. Because that’s what they are telling us, we think that this has to be achieved by whatever kind of force is required and available to us.

This religious intolerance is pursued by us until our Highest or God Self takes us away from it and guides us upwards and onwards through the remaining stages of our earthly curriculum. For each one of us there eventually comes the glorious moment of awakening. The veil is taken from our inner eyes and perception, the earthly blinkers are removed and once more we become aware of God’s true nature and our own. And that in the end leads us on into the recognition that every one of the religions our world has ever seen has been nothing but another road up the spiritual mountain, which all of us have to walk in our search for a conscious reunion with our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life.

Religious institutions of all kinds are under the rulership of the Fire sign Sagittarius and its mighty and expansive planet Jupiter. I leave you to your own thoughts of how this has always expressed itself in the religious institutions of our world and how some of them to this day are experiencing the initial stages – the nursery classes, so to speak – of their earthly curriculum.

However, let’s return to numerology for a moment and consider how in earthly life, by expanding their joint characteristics Sun and Moon, God and Goddess bring each one of us into being. We are part of their third aspect, their child, and together they are constantly manifesting and getting to know themselves – through us. That is the process that has always brought all worlds and the creatures populating them into being.

As far as humankind is concerned, the superconscious faculties of each one us awaken at a certain point in our development. From then onwards they assist us with finding a better understanding not only of ourselves and our world, but of all things. Sooner or later we discover that God and Goddess as such cannot be seen by earthly eyes, but can only be perceived by our inner vision as abstract beings who in the 3 in the first instance of creation manifest themselves as the Great Light. This is the force through which all life and lifeforms are given. The Great Light is their only born son/daughter, who is visible to us earthlings as the Sun in the sky above us as a manifestation of the Great Father and Mother. The physical aspect of the Sun is the Mother, and the spirit behind it and shining through it is the Father. Mother Earth too is a physical and spiritual manifestation of the Great Father/Mother. All creatures are their children, including you and me.

With the help of the worlds they created and the creatures that inhabit them, God and Goddess are constantly expanding their knowledge of themselves and their own nature, just the same as we are doing on the Earth plane. All aspects of the Divine are in complete harmony with each other. Peacefully they are co-operating and through their only born Son/Daughter, the giver, nurturer and sustainer of all life. All is ceaselessly working together in the worlds they have already brought into being, while simultaneously new ones are in the process of being created.

This is what the Holy Trinity means to me and if you can think of a better way of explaining it, please let me know.

* * *

The Number 666 (5)

Let us take a closer look at the theme of the devil and the age old puzzle of the figure 666, which to this day is believed by many to represent the devil, an outside force that is somehow beyond the reach of God. Such a belief was good enough in times gone by, but by now ever more of us are able to grasp that there never were such forces because everything in the whole creation always has been and forever will be of God and from God. Our Creator is a God of dualities and polarities. S/He is our Father/Mother who consists of opposing powers like masculine and feminine, darkness and light, the highest and the lowest, represented by Christ and the Devil.

Because we were created in the image of God, this is also true for us. The more we focus on bringing forth our highest qualities, the more the aspects of our lower nature shrink into the background of our consciousness and eventually wither away completely. Use it or lose it applies to spiritual muscles as much as anywhere else. And this is how in the fullness of time our own Christ nature becomes the saviour and redeemer and the slayer of the beast, i.e. the desires of our earthly self.

The only way the Christ Spirit can save any one of us is by acting as our inner guide, the living God within, who helps us to find ways of pulling ourselves by our own bootstraps – so to speak – out of the Karmic holes we once dug for ourselves. The redemption of those who do not yet know any better than dishing out nasty things to those around them will have to wait until future lifetimes. When they then find themselves at the receiving end of the misdeeds they once handed out, they will not know what’s hit them. And that will make them see our world as a nasty and ugly, unfair and unjust place, when nothing of the kind is true.

Numerology in conjunction with astrology reveals to me that the 666 in truth is a symbol of the dual nature of God and our own. It equally represents the highest good and the greatest evil. To enlarge on this: the 6 is ruled by Venus = love and peace, beauty, balance and harmony. This planet is the ruler of Taurus and Libra. 6+6+6 = 18 = 1 the Sun, planetary ruler of Leo. 8 Saturn, ruler of Capricorn, the sign in which the highest spiritual achievements are possible. 1+8 = 9 is ruled by Mars, the ruler of both Aries and Scorpio. For further understanding you might like to follow the links at the end of this chapter and study the Sun in these signs and their energies. The Sun in Scorpio as the higher expression of Mars is particularly relevant for us and our world at this particular time.

The early Christian teachings – which many follow to this day – still interpreted the opposing forces of the cosmos as a juxtaposition of God, in human form represented by the Master Jesus, and the Devil, who comes to tempt him in the desert. To me, Jesus represents the highest qualities of everyone’s own Christ nature and the desert is a symbolism for the human soul’s exile in physical existences on the Earth plane. However, I am convinced that our planet will not forever remain a spiritual desert. It will only do so for as long as the nourishing influence of the waters of spiritual wisdom and knowledge are lacking.

Take heart and rejoice all human souls who are presently exiled in their earthly existence. With the arrival of a New Age, the sign Aquarius, the Divine Waterbearer, is ever more pouring the living waters of consciousness into every human heart and soul and that of our whole world. This is how the waters of the river of humankind’s understanding have for some time been going through an intensive cleansing process. As a result, with every passing day they are flowing more freely and the desert of human perception is increasingly bursting into bloom.

What is now before you is part of flowering. But it never ceases to amaze me how much our world to this day is filled with superstitions and false beliefs, and how much work on dissolving them is still waiting to be done. To illustrate this with an example, at the beginning of the year 2016 someone drew my attention to the fact that this number consists of 666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016. And, as if there weren’t enough negativity and fears in our world, added: ‘Be afraid, be very afraid,’ with a small image of the devil. The 666 brings out in us either the highest or the lowest of our characteristics. The choice which one of these ways we would like to walk is ours, as ever. It seems to me that those who are aware of this endeavour to be on their best behaviour at all times have nothing to fear.

The year 2016 consists of the 2 = the Moon, the symbol of the wisdom of the Great Mother, the feminine. 0 = the circle of Eternity. 1 = the Sun, the symbol of the will and the power of the Great Father. 6 = Venus, the planet of beauty and peace, harmony. For the whole of the millennium before us the wisdom and love the Great Mother will be ever more strongly with us and walking before us, to show ever more of Her children of the Earth their way back home into the awareness of their true nature. For the rest of this century her wisdom unites itself with the circle of Eternity, while the aggression, the power and the will for dominion seeking, empire building and warmongering of the masculine has served its purpose in the earthly education of our race and therefore shrinks ever more into the background.

2 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 9 = Mars, the planetary ruler of fiery Aries and co-ruler with Pluto of watery Scorpio. The fire of the number 9 is pure creative/spiritual/sexual energy. Among many other things the 9 rules sharp instruments, knives and swords. In the right hands it can act as a sword of truth that is capable of cutting through the Gordian knots of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. It can turn into a surgeon’s scalpel that removes that which has become unhealthy and is festering in humankind’s individual and collective consciousness.

Many new beginnings will be waiting for us and our world in 2017, a number 10 year. Under the influence of Sun, Moon and Neptune, wise ones whose transmitter/receiver stations are tuned into the frequencies of the highest realms of life will be able to bring their inspiration down onto the Earth plane, for the blessing and healing process of Mother Earth and all her kingdoms.

So, is the 666 a symbol of the beast? Yes, it is. But the devil never was an outside force. The word is merely a metaphor for the lowest character traces of all God’s children of the Earth, and that without exception. It may well be that the year 2016 is going to bring out the best in some of us and the worst in others. The 9 also points in that direction. Whatever you do, never forget that the choice at all times is ours, that human behaviour is chosen and never compulsory, and that this is valid for every one of God’s children of the Earth.

* * *

The Day Of Our Birth (6)

Every number from one to nine is under the rulership of one the known planets of our solar system. The zero represents the circle of Eternity. The day we were born in any month of the year in itself reveals quite a lot about ourselves and our predestined pathway through life. Together with the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves chose it a long time ago in the world or light, our true home and resting place after each completed lifetime. We agreed to this pathway as the most suitable one for the further development of the abilities we already possessed, in the hope that in this way our evolutionary pathway would one fine day lead to the fulfilment of our highest potential as a human being on the Earth plane.

The numbers do not MAKE us the way we are, they merely reveal some of the characteristics we had already developed before we entered into our present earthly sojourn. It gives us pointers to who and what we are, i.e. the personality we developed in previous lifetimes.

To find out to which Sun sign and its ruling planet your day of birth belongs, take a look at the first list below. The signs are named in their order of appearance in the zodiac. Having found your day of birth, go to the relevant link in the Table of Sun Signs at the end and click on your sign. Take a look at my interpretation of it to see how much light it can shed on your personality and your predestined pathway through your present lifetime.

1. If you were born on the 9th, 18th or 27th day of any month, the Sun in Aries, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

2. If you were born on the 6th, 15th and 24th of any month, the Sun in Taurus, not merely while the Sun is in Taurus.

3. If you were born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd day of any month, the Sun in Gemini, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

4. If you were born on the 2nd or the 20th day of any month, the Sun in Cancer, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

5. However, if you were born on the 11th or 29th day of any month, not merely when the Sun is in Scorpio, the Master Number 11 applies to you and the ‘Studies In Mastership’ are of particular interest for you.

6. If you were born on the 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th day of any month, the Sun in Leo, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

7. If you were born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd day of any month, the Sun in Virgo, not merely while the Sun is in this sign. See also ‘The Sun In Gemini’

8. If you were born on the 6th, 15th and 24th of any month, the Sun in Libra, not merely while the Sun is in this sign. See also ‘The Sun In Taurus’

9. If you were born on the 11th and 29th day of any month, the Sun in Scorpio, not merely while the Sun is in this sign. However, if you were born on the 11th or 29th day of any month, the Master Number 11 applies to you and the ‘Studies In Mastership’ are of particular interest for you.

10. If you were born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th day of any month, the Sun in Sagittarius, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.
11. If you were born on the 8th, 17th or 26th day of any month, the Sun in Capricorn, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

12. If you were born on the 4th, 13th or 31st day of any month, the Sun in Aquarius, not merely while the Sun is in this sign. It does, however, not apply to the 22nd day. In that case the ‘Studies In Mastership’ are of particular interest for you.

13. If you were born on the 7th, 16th or 25th day of any month, the Sun in Pisces, not merely while the Sun is in this sign.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
12 Jan, 2023
Words
7,434
Read Time
37 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
488

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.