Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (103)
Miracles And Wonders (103)

Miracles And Wonders (103)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 17th January 2023

What Is A Master Number?

From ‘Excursions Into Numerology’

Two Mastership Studies

Numerology has two master numbers, the 11 and the 22. You may have noticed how throughout the Astro Files references were made to numerology, astrology’s sister subject. In case this has whetted your appetite for finding out more about it, I would herewith like to invite you to a small excursion into it, to give you a taster of what it can reveal about your pathway through life. Were you yourself or one of your loved ones born on the 11th or 22nd day of any month? If so, either you or they and maybe both of you would be spending this whole lifetime under the influence of one of these two Master vibrations.

Mastership in any field of human endeavour has to be worked for very hard and that’s why spiritually it is a great deal more difficult still to achieve than ordinary lifepaths. As we are all heading that way, this whole study is a must for every evolving soul, who is interested in self-awareness and personal evolution. We are all needy people. Even the most advanced of us are nothing but small frightened children in front of the highest Forces of life, which for simplicity’s sake I like to call God, whatever that may mean to you. The wise ones among us therefore welcome any help that may come their way. If you are one of those, then this part of the Astro Files has been written, especially with you in mind.

Now, I do realise that in the natural numbering sequence and in any textbook of numerology, the number 11 would come first. As my interpretations of the master numbers were written intuitively, the same as all other parts of my writings, they are unlikely to have a great deal in common with any of them. That’s why I am presenting the master numbers to you in this file in a different manner. So, here we go: If you were born on the cusp and on the 22nd of any month, the following applies to you:

The Master Number Twenty-Two
Birth Dates – 22nd of any month
A Sign – Taurus
Ruling Planet – Venus
Keywords – Practical Idealism

The 22 is the second Master number and the hardest one in which true mastership can be achieved. Astrologically the 22 belongs to the fixed Earth sign Taurus, ruled by Venus. The 22 encounters great difficulties when it comes to rising above the Earth plane; more of this later, but first you might like to my interpretation of the ‘The Sun in Taurus’ in the ‘Astrological Writings’ section of this website. The most important lessons of this lifetime for those under the influence of this number is to always aim for inner poise, calm and balance. To enable them to tune into the Master vibration, as their life progresses, more than anything else they are in need of becoming one with their Highest or God Self and through it to return into the realisation of their oneness with all life.

The number 22 consists of 2 + 2 = 4, which vibrates to the frequency of Uranus, the ruler of the fixed Air sign Aquarius. Thus the 22 has the idealism for the Aquarian principles, but because of the influence of Venus in Taurus, the fixed Earth sign, souls under its vibration have great difficulties when it comes to learning to rise above the temptations and desires of their earthly self. This requires strict self-discipline, which the energies of this hedonistic sign and the Taurean’s love of the goods things of the Earth can make extremely difficult to find.

Do not despair because help is at hand in the form of Saturn, the co-ruler of Aquarius, to which we shall return in a moment. Like those born when the Sun is in Taurus, once 22s have woken up to their true nature, their perception and understanding of spiritual matters is usually fifty years ahead of its time. That is why they find it difficult to commit themselves to traditional organisations. Their inner self urges them to go their own way and to march to the tune of their own inner drum. Having learnt to listen to their inner teacher and following Its guidance implicitly, they are capable of becoming wonderful pioneers of the Aquarian Age and intrepid wayfinders for those around them.

22s dreams are big, but grounding them is another matter entirely. The first Master number is the 11; 11s have the willpower and the vision to make their dreams come true, but they lack the stamina, perseverance, strength and patience to manifest them in the reality of the Earth. As the 22 contains a double dose of the potentialities of the 11, 22s possess all these qualities twice over. Yet, very few under the influence of the vibration of either number ever reach mastership. This is hardly surprising because no master ever yet fell from the Heavens. Everything the 11s and the 22s want to achieve on the Earth plane has to be worked for extremely hard. On top of that, not infrequently do they encounter stressful conditions, which test them to breaking point.

True success in life can only come to them through conquering and rising above their lower desire nature, and by totally surrendering their earthly self to their Highest Self. As they become one with It – and through this, with all life – they can in time become wonderful channels of the Divine, through which Its blessing and healing power can flow into our world. Those who are aware of what is required from them no longer go in selfish pursuit of earthly pleasures and seek the fulfilment of their desires. With the help of their Highest Self, they rise above the strong pull of Earth of their Taurean nature and learn to follow implicitly Its guidance from within. It alone can show them – and everybody else – how to ground our idealistic dreams for the future of our race and how to serve the One by bringing help and relief for the suffering of humankind.

The spiritual mastership each one of us is seeking is the one that was demonstrated to us and our world through the legend about the life of the Master Jesus. And as 22s aim to walk in his footprints and climb the spiritual mountain, they have the ability to tune into the Taurean energy, to help them ground their dreams. They will then no longer be governed by anything; they rule supreme and are in charge – not of others, but of their earthly desire nature. They take possession and orchestrate the combined energies of Aquarius and Taurus to help them in whatever task comes their way. And that is what we are all hoping to find one day, whenever we were born. Following our inner guidance, we shall know exactly how to behave towards anyone and in any situation, acting from our heart and giving unselfishly of ourselves, spontaneously and never flinching.

But then there is yet another obstacle to overcome by those born on 22nd of any month. They were born on the cusp between two signs, i.e. as the Sun moved from one sign into the next one. See my notes about this, at the end. As explained there, those born on the cusp – not only 22s – have what is known as one foot in each camp – in two signs. The result is that throughout their present lifetime, they are a likely to feel like a somewhat split personality.

Should you have a child in your charge that was born on the 22nd of any month, encourage them to rise above situations and to make an effort at staying calm and poised. Help them to feel safe and steer them gently from the background. If you aggressively meddle and interfere with their affairs, they will turn against you. Use gently persuasion instead; this too is no guarantee for success, but they may just listen. Also try to get them involved with people, for that is something they shy away from. If left to their own devices, they can all too easily develop tendencies of wanting to spend too much time on their own and in seclusion. Every effort you make on behalf of such children will always be worthwhile. Not only will you help them to grow into well rounded adults, you will be helping them to lay the foundations for mastering this very difficult vibration. Who knows, in the fullness of time they may grow up to become great visionaries.

The strong need of the 22 for seclusion has its origin in the influence of the energies of the Moon. Numerologically, the 2 represents the Moon. It is the symbol of the Great Mother of all Life, the feminine aspect of Divinity and also of the feminine side in both genders; apart from that the Moon represents our earthly personality and our soul. For a better understanding of this, please read ‘The Sun in Cancer’, the Moon’s own sign. Consisting of two twos, the 22 has the benefit of a double helping of lunar energy and is therefore strongly affected by it. For example, 22s have the benefit of a double dose of the caring and nurturing qualities of the feminine and they contain a great reservoir of compassion, wisdom and love of the Great Mother of all life they can tap.

Mother Earth is but one of her many her physical manifestations and through the Earth signs, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn the infinite wisdom and love of the Mother Earth is most accessible to humankind. Not surprisingly, the road to Mastership is a thorny one because here we are required to shed all our selfishness and nail the drives and desires of our earthly nature to the cross of consciousness, so that we may become ever more at one with our Highest Self, until it can work the same miracles through us to bring relief to the suffering of humankind, as it once did through the Master Jesus. Loving Mother Earth and serving her, without getting stuck on the material plane, is an important part of the constant juggling and balancing act, which as prospective masters we have to cope with on an ongoing basis.

* * *

The Danger Of Going Too Far Too Fast

Naturally, this path is strewn with obstacles. This too is for good and wise purpose and that is to stop us from going too far too fast, during one lifetime. To teach us the required self-discipline, Saturn, the co-ruler of Aquarius and the stern schoolmaster of the zodiac, is waiting in the wings to be tapped into. Saturn teaches us through life’s experiences, and if we patiently and willingly pay attention to the lessons it brings to us, Saturn’s role eventually changes from that of the teacher to the rewarder. If we work hard enough, anything that our heart truly desires can be achieved, on the material plane.

Now that the Aquarian Age is with us, there is an ever stronger need for all us to learn to control and rise above our emotions. Aquarius is one of the Air signs and they are responsible for the development of the human intellect. But, it is not good enough for anyone to now merely move forward onto are purely intellectual approach to life. The opposite sign of Aquarius is Leo; the former rules the intellect and the latter the heart. This clearly indicates everybody’s potential for learning how to freely serve all life, with a warm and loving heart. As we combine an intelligent approach to live with love that comes from the heart, the mind in the heart develops.

With their double dose of the Moon energies, which are watery and emotional, controlling their unruly emotions can be a particularly trying task for 22s. Another one of the main hurdles on their pathway through life, which also has its origin in the lunar energies, is that they like to hide away from the light of day and retreat to the security of their home. Moony souls are highly sensitive creatures who are frequently hurt and easily feel threatened by the world around them. If left to their own devices, they can be in serious danger of shying away from the contact with, all too easily. The three water signs, Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, are endowed with high emotional sensitivity and they possess a stronger dose of psychic gifts than those born into the other signs. We all have psychic abilities, but during a lifetime in one of the water signs they are particularly in need of further development. And that applies even more so those born on the 22nd of any month.

For as long as they still live on the negative aspect of this vibration, they can be capable of over-reacting suddenly and without warning, likely to create unpleasant disruptions for those around them. Like all Aquarians, 22s are rebellious and averse to any tutelage and interference from others in their life. For as long as they remain unaware of their true potential for this lifetime, they can easily turn into ‘rebels without a cause’. They could then be so busy trying to prove how wrong everybody else is that they fail see or understand their own actions. Because of this, they can have great difficulties recognising that anything could ever be their own fault, and that they themselves are the creators of their own difficulties – as we all are. Communication skills are their forte; and they are particularly good with computers, television, radio and anything else electrical.

Bach Flower Remedies: Gentian and Walnut
Aids overcoming despondency and discouragement, feeling dejected with life and uncertainty; more optimistic and persevering.

Helps to adjust with more ease to the changes in their life, especially new surroundings; develop the willingness to serve and know when to give and when to receive, as well as when to say something and when to be quiet, calm and wise.

Tissue Salts: Nat Sulph., Nat Mur.

Regulates density of fluids and water; controls the healthy function of the liver; ensures an adequate supply of free flowing, healthy bile for the various stages of digestion.

The water distributing tissue salt thins the blood and is helpful against low spirits and feelings of hopelessness.

* * *

Master Number Eleven
Birth dates: 11th and 29th of any month
Birth Quality: Scorpio – ruling Planets: Pluto/Mars
Keywords: Ideals, made practical by test

Pluto is one of the planets of Karma. In a similar way to Saturn it constantly tests our motives to the utmost and brings to light that which is hidden. You have high standards and high ideals, but the difficulty is to express these qualities in our materialistic world in a thoroughly practical manner. You will agree that idealism on its own is not enough; it has to be made concrete to become applicable to real life situations. This is even more so in business matters and for this reason a number eleven will always find this area of life difficult to contend with. Idealism is very hard to express in the materialistic world of commerce. For as long as you expect that your own very high standards of truth, honesty and helpfulness should be met by those around you, you will often reap disappointments. This is because they simply have not yet learnt to operate by the same set of standards, which has taken you many lifetimes to develop.

For you it is best not to be too trusting; never take anything at face value. It is worth your while to make an effort at looking behind the scenery of Earth life into the heart and soul of people. It is helpful to become aware that we all contain the very best and the very worst. Any major enterprises you undertake should ideally be carried out, as far as possible, on a proper legal footing. You could save yourself many disappointments, if you can refrain from gentleman’s agreements and accepting things simply by handshake. For as long as you continue to do this, you are likely to frequently encounter those who let you down. Become aware that his is so and change your life round by refusing to be a loser. Empower yourself by making an effort to glean something of value from every experience, because that alone can make you into one of life’s true winners.

The eleven is likely to encounter three main tests during this lifetime: loss of health and wealth, as well as others through following bad advice that was given to them by false friends. These tests serve the purpose of helping us to gradually grow into more practical creatures. Failures only result when we refuse to face up to our tests and insist on escaping into a dream world of our own creation. Learning to peer into the spiritual background of life, it can easily be recognised that Pluto’s task is to help all human souls to bring forth from deep within them, the noblest, highest and the best that is a potential part of their character.

Wise ones are aware that weaknesses have to rise to the surface of our consciousness before they can be overcome and changed into strengths. And when they do, such people seize the opportunities to get to work on themselves. Instead of feeling sorry for themselves because life can be so very tough and demanding at times, they take comfort from knowing that no soul takes on a lifetime too hard or difficult to master. They realise that it isn’t enough to have a vision, but that it has to be grounded on the Earth plane to become workable and of benefit to all. And that enables them to pass the main test for the eleven, which is bringing out the best within them, with flying colours.

Just like Sun in Scorpio, the eleven is highly sensitive, stubborn and fixed in their views and opinions and their emotions run deeply and strongly. Failure can be caused Refusing to face up to their personal issues, especially in relationships, and other difficulties in their lives, can lead to failure only. It’s unwise to cross an unevolved eleven, because they are likely to never forget and sooner or later insist on getting even, no matter how long this may take.

Bach Flower Remedies: Chicory and Clematis
Aids overcoming tendencies of daydreaming and escaping too much into a dream world of one’s own, as well as not paying sufficient attention to the small details of one’s life.

Helps to develop artistic talents, as well as care and concern for others, without demanding attention for oneself.

New Era Tissue Salt: Calc. Sulp. and Calc. Fluor. The blood purifier that cleanses the whole system and helps to maintain the elasticity of inner the organs. The main areas of concern for the 11 are the bowels and intestines.

Strengthens the tissues to prevent haemorrhoids and a sluggish circulation.

* * *

How To Become A Master Builder

From White Eagle on Freemasonry Stella Polaris 1977 comes the following wisdom: ‘You will find the true Masonic teaching [as the basis] in all the ancient Mystery Schools. They all required the candidate to measure up to a certain moral and physical standard, before they were permitted to be initiated into the craft. You do not hear anything of this in modern Freemasonry, but you do hear of the Masons, the Brethren of the craft, being taught to act on the square and to measure their work, which means their actions, very accurately.

‘There can be no slipshod methods in the life of brothers/sisters; they must endeavour to measure up to a correct standard of behaviour. They are given the tools of life, of building, and White brothers/sisters [not recognised by the colour of their skin – which is irrelevant – but by calling upon and working with the light of the Highest Star] are all builders. We want you to think of yourselves as builders, you must be very accurate in everything you do and think and say. You must be exact [honest and on the square] in your dealings with your siblings.

‘If this Masonic law was really put into practice, perfect love and perfect justice would rule supreme in the worldly life [as it will do eventually]. There would be no more war, no more cruelty, no more pain or suffering inflicted by one upon another... The Masonry which was brought to the Earth thousands of years ago has never been lost; it has been kept alive throughout the ages.

‘The Grand Master of all Freemasonic Lodges is the Christ, whose rule – in whatever embodiment he has come among the peoples [of Earth] – has always been the same. Love and help all people; heal the sick; comfort the bereaved and sorrowful; love nature; love the elements; learn to understand and commune with the Angels and consciously co-operate with the myriad little workers [invisible helpers of Mother Earth], the spirits of the elements by whose service the world is made beautiful and productive for humankind.’ Words in square brackets have been added by me in the hope of further clarifying the meaning of this teaching.

To me, the Christ does not represent the Master Jesus, but the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Together this Divine Trinity is the Great architect and Masterbuilder, in Its capacity as the Lord and Master of the whole of Creation, whose children all human beings are, wherever they may presently have reached on their evolutionary journey. With the help of the legend of the Master Jesus’ life story, the meaning of spiritual Mastership was revealed to humankind. Every one of God’s children of the Earth are eventually required to walk in the Master’s footsteps, so that in the fullness of time each one of us evolves into a Master in their own right.

* * *

From ‘Words of Hope And Encouragement’

In Times Of Great Struggle

When our world’s events are forcing us to our knees,
We are in the best position for praying.
And when we do, we do well to bear in mind that
Happiness does not mean living in a world
Where everything is already perfect and beautiful.
True and everlasting happiness is being able to peer
Beyond the ends of our noses and
Recognise that all our world’s imperfections
Serve the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind,
Individually and collectively, many lessons
That are taking us ever closer to recognising that,
At the end of everybody’s education
In the earthly school of life,
A high and holy destiny awaits all of us.

From that view alone can glimpses be caught
Of the perfected beautiful self that potentially
Exists in every human being.
For many lifetimes it is there only in seed form.
But in truth we are all sparks of the Divine,
Children of the Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Great White Light of the Universal Christ.

The characteristics of these parents are also in us.
It makes no difference whether they are already
Visible in someone or not.
Even in our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers
They are merely waiting to wake from their slumber,
To be brought forth and unfolded.
That’s what many of us must have been doing
For quite some time,
Whilst plodding the human evolutionary road
Of evolving into a Christed one, in our own right.
Reaching this goal is the highest potential and
The birthright of every human being.
There are no exceptions.

The strange fear-inducing tales of our world’s old religions never managed to cut us off entirely from the deep inner connection with the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Yet, on the innermost part of everyone’s being there is wound that was created by these tales. They created a barrier of fear. Layer upon layer was piled onto it, in the course of all lifetimes that we since then took part in the school of earthly life’s lessons. Everybody has to work their own way through the barrier that was thus created, layer upon layer in reverse order.

Nobody can do this work for us, but let’s be of good heart because we are not alone with it. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle are waiting for our call, so they can help us with this. Without asking for their assistance, it cannot come to anyone. They are waiting for your call, so they can show you intuitively how to go about this difficult task. Every part of the Aquarian writings are their personal gift to all those who are interested in them. And if what you find in them speaks to your heart and soul, do not forget to share it with those around you, as much as possible.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated April 2022

* * *

The Guest House

Every human being is like a guest house
With constantly new arrivals
Of joy and sorrow.
Unexpected visitors also appear sometimes.
Welcome them and entertain each one.

Even if sorrows turn up that appear
To temporarily sweep the house
Of all your belongings.
Treat them honourably,
Because these guests wish to
Prepare you for some new delights.

When dark thoughts, feelings of shame and
Grudges you hold against some people
Knock at your door, invite them in.
Be grateful that they came, now that you have found
A better understanding of the wise higher purpose
Of every human being’s earthly existence.
Thank these visitors and bless them,
For each one provides you with another
Opportunity for transmuting that which
To this day is dark, evil and ugly in you,
Into something that is good, right and beautiful.

And don’t forget to give thanks and praise
To the Highest for that.

Jelaluddin Rumi
Translation by Coleman Barks
Edited by Aquarius
Updated November 2020

* * *

The Greatest Glory

Every earthly lifetime is a gift from the Highest. Realising this, let’s try to make every minute and second of it count and never give up on what our inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, tells us is true. Let’s not shy away from making mistakes because they are teaching us more than any success ever could. Instead of feeling bad about our blunders, let’s thank them for helping us to evolve into a better person. After all, our moving forwards and upwards on our personal evolutionary spiral could only come about because of what we learnt from our mistakes. So, let’s only look down on someone when we are giving them a helping hand to get up.

The greatest glory is not in never falling,
But in rising again, each time we fall.
Confucius 551-479 BC

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

If I Can Help Somebody

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or a song,
If I can show somebody when they’re travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can do my duty, as a child of God ought,
If I can bring back beauty, to a world that is wrought,
If I can spread love’s message, the way the Angels taught,
Then my living shall not be in vain.

If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
Then my living shall not be in vain.
My being here will not have been for nothing,
If I can help somebody to understand that their life
Has meaning because it serves a wise higher purpose.
What a shame if the gift of their present lifetime
Were frittered away, for in that case they would
Have to return in another one for a repeat performance
Of their quest for understanding.

If I can help ever more spiritually homeless
To find out about their eternal home and that
In truth there is no death, only a moving on to
Different dimensions of life,
So they lose their fear of death and the unknown.
When they understand that God and the Angels
Are in charge of us and our world,
That they have always protected us and that now
The time has come for wanting to show us intuitively
How, hand in hand with them, as many as possible
Need to do their share of bringing about
The greatest healing miracle ever
Experienced on the Earth and that is the
Natural happy ending of the 2019/2022 pandemic,
Then my living has not been in vain.

Alma Bazel Androzzo
Edited by Aquarius
Updated July 2022

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
17 Jan, 2023
Words
4,783
Read Time
23 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
431

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.