Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (108)
Miracles And Wonders (108)

Miracles And Wonders (108)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 27th January 2023

Learning To Trust

Today is Friday, the day of the week ruled by Venus, the planet of love and that’s why we have prepared something extra special for you. Venus is the ruling planet of the fixed Earth sign Taurus or the second house, the natural domain of Taurus. In both human beings learn to appreciate the value of things and are particularly fond of all the good things Mother Earth has to offer, especially money to buy as many of them as possible to enjoy. They are particularly fond of gold. Ah yes, but Venus is also the planetary ruler of the cardinal Air sign Libra. This is where human beings learn to appreciate the many other good things that are available in earthly life and can only be found in your world’s mental regions. Librans love peace above all things, especially in their relationships. This is because Libra is the sign of the diplomat and peacemaker and that’s what most interests you in the course of each lifetime you spend in Libra or the seventh house, the natural domain of this sign.

And that’s why today we have decided to reassure you, beloved children of the Earth, that in spite of what for some time by now has been happening in your world, every one of you and the whole of your world and whatever shares it with you, is safe. This is because we, in your world’s spiritual inner background are the only ones who are truly in charge of ruling it. We always have been and forever will be and never those who, at any given moment, say they are and then reveal their true intentions by having their snouts in the trough of humankind’s precious resources. Although these people believe they rule your world, rest assured that this never has been and will be the case.

If we so wished, at any given moment, each one of these people could be removed from the earthly scene by us. All we would have to do is instruct one of our Angels of transfiguration to take their earthly personality away from your world’s material plane and returning their inner being of spirit/soul to our realm, humankinds true eternal home. This is the only place from which every one of you emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it has run its course.

We are not doing this because a) it helps us to sort the wheat from the chaff of humankind and b) we have no intention of interfering with the Divine great plan of life that has always been unfolding as it should and will continue to do so. That’s what it is doing now, never doubt it. And we shall never leave you! Even though we could not if we wanted to, but rest assured we shall never wish to! Excellent great things are in store for the whole of humankind eventually and first in line are those whose spiritual ledger balances.

God bless each and every one of you, wherever you may presently be with your education in the earthly school of life and balancing your spiritual ledger. This is why today we are telling you that at all times there is every reason for living with faith, hope and love filling not only your heart but your whole being.

* * *

From ‘The Best Of White Eagle’

Living With Faith, Hope And Love (1)

The following was inspired by a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me on the day of the New Moon in Aries 2020 via the White Eagle Lodge’s newsletter: ‘ Live in faith, dear children of the Earth, and trust the power of God and the Angels to take you and your world through what is left of the darkness of ignorance that to this day is causing all its problems. The present outbreak of mass hysteria is a particularly bad example of it. Yet, nothing in your world happens perchance or is an accident or a coincidence. Everything that has ever taken place did so for the higher purpose of teaching humankind, individually and collectively, a certain lesson. It’s up to each one of you to work out what kind of a lesson and to decide your best way of reacting to and dealing with it. The manner you go about it reveals to us, your guides and helpers in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, the true level of your spiritual awareness.

‘God and the Angels have always guided every human being through the lessons that at any given time were in store for them. At the same time they have been protecting you against destroying the immortal and eternal essence and core of your being, your spirit/soul. These things will forever continue. Don’t forget to remind yourself frequently that you can but row the boat of your life and that God and the Angels are the Admiral in command of the fleet of humankind. Trust that with their help and will all things are possible, any condition can be healed and crooked corners made straight. And never give up hope that, whenever you ask for something, your request is granted even if you do not perceive any visible evidence of it on the earthly plane.

‘The time has come for every one of you to wake up to the fact that you are personally responsible for all your thoughts, words and actions. The knowledge of this empowers you to steer the tiller of your earthly existence’s boat in the direction in which you wish it proceed on the vast ocean of life. As co-creators with God a high and holy destiny awaits every one of you, independent of your spiritual development’s level so far. As your ability for living with hope, faith and trust in the profound goodness of the life that has been given to you grows, the more easily the sacred fire of God’s love flow into the cells and atoms of your whole being and from there into everything you come into contact with. From your heart and the world of your feelings it flows through your hands. It fills your mind with every thought you think and every word you speak and write. It enters everything that shares your world with you and from there flows into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation to bring healing wherever it is needed.

‘Your world, the same as the whole of Creation, consists of two streams of consciousness, one of light that is creative and constructive and constantly reaches forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. It pulls along with it all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation, nor merely on the Earth. Balancing this stream is a dark, destructive and de-creative one. In humankind it expresses itself as a tendency to hold you, individually and collectively, back in the past. Those who respond to the increasing power of the forces of fear about the Coronavirus outbreak are feeding the energies of their lifeforce into the dark stream. Through every one who allows themselves to be sucked into the mass hysteria by that which the scaremongers of your world are handing out, that stream grows more powerful.

‘But if your heart is filled with hope, faith and trust that the blessing and healing power of God and the Angels have always been working on moving you and your world forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral, you are supporting the constructive stream. You are making it stronger because you are feeding your lifeforce with its good, loving and positive thoughts into it. Through every one of your efforts this stream slowly but surely becomes more powerful and that enables it to absorb ever more of your world’s darkness into itself, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies. They are gradually filling ever more of everything that shares your world with you.

‘And that’s why we ask you, regardless of what may still have to happen in your world, just keep on keeping on letting nothing but faith, trust and hope fill not only your loving hearts but every cell and atom of your whole being. The more of you are taking part in this, the more powerful the stream of light is going to grow with every second, minute and hour of each day. This is the only way any kind of what appears to you as evil and dark in your world, but in truth merely represents the crude and unevolved aspect of people’s character and the issues involved, can be overcome and left behind once and for all. God be with every one of you, whichever stream you may presently be feeding into. Even the last one will eventually reach the evolutionary stage to which all of you have always been moving and that is evolving into a Christed one, each in their own right.

‘The knowledge that everything in your world ultimately serves the wise higher purpose of teaching you something helps wise ones to react positively to anything that comes their way. Searching for the wise higher reason behind any kind of situation stops them from panicking. They believe that the Coronavirus outbreak is a signal from God and the Angels to ask for their assistance, so that they can show each one of you intuitively how you can contribute to normalising the state of our world.

‘Trust that, when you do your best, God and the Angels will do the rest and ensure that much good for everybody will come out of the present experience. Know that even the smallest effort of feeding into the positive stream is a valuable contribution to deflating the mass hysteria and assisting the affairs of your world to return to their normal healthy functioning. The more of you tune into the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into this stream’s frequencies, the sooner people will come to their senses and the end come about – only seemingly – quite naturally.’

* * *

The Suffering Of Your World (2)

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached my during the Coronavirus outbreak at the end of March 2020: ‘Let your hearts and minds be filled with compassion and sympathy for those who are suffering. Never turn away from any of it but from the depths of your innermost being and oneness with God and the Angels on the highest levels of life bring forth nothing but light. Do all you can to alleviate any kind of suffering in your world and remember that at all times, even though they are invisible to earthly eyes on the outer plane of life, God and the Angels have always been with you. They are as much part of you as you are of them and at all times they are doing their best to apply their special kind of healing balm to everything that happens in your world.

‘This is particularly true during the present outbreak of mass hysteria. Remind yourselves frequently that on the earthly plane of life most people can only ever see one side of any event that is taking place. Alas, that’s how the majority of people so far perceive them. The task of us, your spirit friend and helpers, is to bring the light of a better understanding to your world through those whose frequencies are tuned into ours. Today we have come to reveal the other side of Coronavirus picture in the hope that this will strengthen humankind’s faith and trust in the goodness of the life that has been given to you through the Great Father’s infinite and unlimited power and the Great Mother’s wisdom and love. Both of them together are manifesting themselves in any kind of suffering that exists in your world.

‘Every one of you is a co-creator with God and the more you think light and project nothing but good, kind and loving thoughts into your world, you can be sure that hand in hand with God and the Angels you are making a valuable contribution towards creating a more beautiful and peaceful humankind and world. If you direct such thoughts to those around you and are guided by nothing but the law of love in the face of anything that takes place in your world, you will soon be able to witness how everything smoothes itself out. You will see for yourself that much good really can come from what initially looked like a frightening and overwhelming experience and that as a result, everything in your world functions more peacefully and harmoniously in the end.

‘Every one of you will eventually be able to notice how God’s main laws of life of love and evolution are constantly trying to bring about improvements through better understanding of the spiritual background of your world and its importance. The Divine love is the greatest power of all and it has at heart nothing but the best for every one of its offspring, including God’s children of the Earth and its world. Loving that way brings inner peace and happiness to those who tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest and freely and willingly follow the intuitively received instructions of their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, through which God and the Angels have always tried to communicate with your humankind. It is the small still voice of conscience that people for a long time have ignored to their detriment.

‘The deeper you move into the Aquarian age, the more of you are becoming aware that the life story of the Master Jesus is not literally true. It is a legend and the Master represents the Divine spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns who is all love. The spark at first is but a tiny fire of God’s all-encompassing love, which in this form is placed in the heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly education. It is waiting to be woken by the Great Light of its Creator from its slumbering state, so it can begin to grow. The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The power of the Divine Trinity’s love is constantly drawing all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, including Mother Earth and everything that dwells upon her, into its loving embrace.’

‘The life story of Jesus is a picture book illustration of how every one of you eventually wishes to conduct their life in simple, pure and holy ways. The legend was inspired by God and the Angels as an illustration of how every human being, towards the end of their earthly education, needs to conduct their life as a loving sacrifice and of service. However, at the same time it is necessary to behave in a determined, stern and strong manner. Love does not mean always being soft and easy going. There are times when a situation has to be grasped with courage and determination, when you have to trust the Great White Spirit, the living God within you, to show you intuitively how to handle a situation. That’s how spiritual gifts are developed and through applying them whenever possible, with the passing of time you evolve into a healer and lightbringer, a Christed one in your own right.

* * *

The New Earth – Where Are We Going? (3)

Another Message Of Hope

‘For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord.
‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you.
I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.’

Jeremiah 29:11

Now I would like to share with you the essence of a New Year’s message from the White Eagle group of guides. It was first given during the darkest hours our world had ever experienced and reached me as a newsflash from the Australian White Eagle Lodge for the New Year 2011. For the event of the Christ Moon 20.6.2016 and again during the Coronavirus outbreak at Easter 2020 it has been updated by me, Aquarius.

‘As many of you know by now, all life and lifeforms on the Earth plane are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And we are today coming to bring you new hope through hearing that Mother Earth is evolving into a planet of light. In due course she will be a Sun in her own right and a place of healing and peace. Pay no attention to the young and inexperienced souls among the scientists of your world who are still unaware of their own true nature. Being as yet unfamiliar with the fact that earthly life has its origin in a spiritual background, they are unable to appreciate what this means for all Earth’s lifeforms. If you told them that without this backdrop nothing would ever happen in earthly life, there would be no earthly life, no you, no me and no scientists, spiritually awakened as well as slumbering ones.

‘All unawakened souls, because of their lack of understanding, are likely to believe the scientists who state that in due course life on the Earth will no longer be possible and that every lifeform will become extinct, including humankind. We, your friends and helpers from the spirit world, are telling you that this is most decidedly not so. The kind of fate these people are predicting awaits some planets where there are no souls who have been provided by our Creator with the capacity of responding to the power and light of the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

‘However, this is by no means what awaits all celestial bodies. It has always been part of the Great Architect’s plan of life for the Earth that this planet should be a place of learning for humankind. It is a very special school in which every soul has to grow through learning from its own experiences of life as a physical being. Those who at any given time are taking part in the lessons of this environment are – for a long time without being aware of it – assisting their temporary home planet with its evolutionary process. An awakened one to us, by the way, is someone who has become aware that they are a spirit and soul who is presently spending one of its many lifetimes in physicality and therefore is much more than a mere physical being.

‘Some of you no doubt will be wondering about God’s plan and whether there ever was one. The Book of Jeremiah 29:11 mentions it: ‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord. They are plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.’ The Book of Jeremiah is the second of the Latter Prophets in the Hebrew Bible and the second of the Prophets in the Christian Old Testament. The superscription at chapter 1:1–3 identifies this book as ‘the words of Jeremiah son of Hilkiah’. This places the prophet historically from the reforms of king Josiah in 627 BC through to the assassination of the Babylonian-appointed governor of Judah in 582. Of all the prophets, Jeremiah comes across to your time most clearly as a human being who tells his scribe Baruch about his role as a servant of God who does not have a great deal of good news for the followers of their religion.

‘It has taken a long time from the appearance of the Book of Jeremiah until now to disclose some more details of the plane to you, the way we are doing here. Your hearts are sure to prefer the new knowledge we are bringing. If you have learnt to listen to it, it will confirm that it is wisdom straight from the great Universal heart that this time reaches you unadulterated by misunderstandings and misinterpretations. In times gone by some of them were made purposely and others inadvertently, for example when sacred texts were translated from one language into another.

‘The words of wisdom we are bringing have not, the way things of this nature were handled in times gone by, been used and abused for the manipulation of the masses to fill their hearts and souls with the fear of God. Make no mistake about it, this too has been part of the plan because in due course having been deceived and misled by much of the scriptures of past ages would in due course teach you to value and appreciate the truth of which your heart, the seat of truth, says: ‘Yes, this is true!’

‘The Angels around the throne of God, also known as the Angels of the Christ circle, and all ranks below them in the angelic hierarchy are the executors of the plan, who ensure that it unfolds the way it should. From the moment of its creation the plan decreed that at a certain point in humankind’s development a grand spiritual awakening should take place. Your race’s superconscious faculties would then slowly begin to open up. Nothing can happen in earthly life, or anywhere else in the whole of Creation, until the energies are right. The plan provides that this event would come about towards the end of humankind’s earthly lessons.

‘By that time some of you would have learnt to use the stars and planetary constellations of your solar system as signs and signals from the Universe to humankind. These souls would be able to interpret that which is written in the stars, as to when major developments of your world are taking place that assist your planet with moving forwards and upwards on the spiral of life. Good examples of this are the chapters ‘Pluto In Sagittarius’, Pluto In Capricorn and the whole Christ Moon file of Aquarius’ writings. For details please go to the links at the end of this chapter.

‘All earthly selves, when they are reaching their very own time of stirring from their spiritual slumbers, begin to respond to the energies that are constantly flowing from the highest levels into all Earth’s lifeforms. When you follow the pull of your higher nature at last, the characteristics of your Christ nature start to move into the foreground of your consciousness and appear desirable to you. Bringing them forth speeds up your evolutionary progress considerably. With this the pull home into your true nature and the conscious awareness of your oneness with God grows ever more powerful in you.

‘At a certain point in their development even the last and slowest one of you is destined to open up and begin to respond to the Universal Christ’s radiation. This is the true Christ, the Creator of all life. Each one of you contains at least a spark of its Divine parents and so inherits every one of their characteristics. At first the spark is but a minute light in the individual and collective consciousness of your world. Through the awakening into the consciousness of God’s true nature and your own a small still flame of love begins to light up your heart. Your ever increasing consciousness eventually turns it into a blazing fire of love and light, wisdom and truth that unites itself with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun. Every last remnant of the dross and darkness of your earthly nature is consumed by the flames.

* * *

Revealing The Plan (4)

‘The great plan provides that with the passing of time ever more of you will become aware of their real nature again. The human thinking and behaviour patterns in earthly life show us at any given moment how close any one of you is to being called a true son/daughter of the Highest. As the influence of the positive and constructive energies of your whole world increase, the negative and destructive ones decrease in direct proportion. The more of you learn how to work hand in hand with God, the Angels and us, the more powerful the energies created become. Eventually they will be so strong that they are pulling the rest of humankind along. In this way each one of you will assist Mother Earth until her transformation into a planet of healing and peace is complete. It will happen just as our Creator’s mind envisaged it when the great plan was conceived.

‘It has always been God’s will that with the passing of time the plan should be revealed to humankind, one small step after another. Our appearance in your midst is part of this disclosure and it’s for wise reasons that it is coming to you in the approach to the Christ Moon on 20th June 2016. The twentieth day of every month is under the rulership of Cancer and the Moon. Cancer is the caring and nurturing mothering principle of life. The sign and its ruler, the Moon, represent the wisdom and love of the Great Mother, who cares for and nurtures all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation. The Earth is one of Her manifestations and so is every female creature in our world. On this special day in the year 2016 the Great Mother is calling out to all Her children of the Earth to rise and come to the help of Mother Earth, to do everything that is within their power to assist her transformation and healing. She asks us to ease our planet’s burden by living modestly, refusing to over-consume and recycling as much as possible.

‘Throughout the ages, for a long time almost imperceptibly the response of your race’s consciousness to the energies of the Universal Christ’s has slowly been increasing, speeding up the vibrations of every aspect of earthly life. Like a child that is quickening in its mother’s womb, your planet and all its lifeforms have always been moving towards the Earth’s transformation into a Sun. We, the forces at work in the background of life, have always been working on spiritualising and etherealising Earth’s outer crust. Eventually it will be transformed into matter that is of a much finer substance and higher vibration than it has ever been before. When this process is complete, it will be impossible for souls whose vibrations are incompatible with the Earth’s to return to her in future lifetimes. These souls will be reincarnating onto one of the younger planets, to assist it with is spiritual development. You can find out more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

‘More highly evolved souls follow their inner guidance and listen to their hearts when it comes to finding out what is right or wrong for them at any given moment. Because they patiently and willingly accept what the Universal forces are presenting to them, their vibrations constantly improve, growing more refined and stronger. Life in general is made considerably easier when you know that the Universal laws of balance and compensation ensure that everything always turns out well in the end, no matter how dire things may look on the surface of things. These laws are responsible for turning all evils of your individual and collective Karma of all lifetimes into vast amounts of good that will come to you and your planet in due course.

‘None of these good things can be brought about without the help and the will of God, never by human beings on their own. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I am nothing and can do nothing. It’s the Father/Mother who does all the work.’ It has been said that hand in hand with God, the Angels and us all things are possible and mountains of false beliefs can be moved and changed into peaks of new hope, faith and trust. This is true and another important point to be born in mind is that the more you work with us on the healing of your world, the more you absorb of our energies. This gradually cleanses, purifies and refines the cells and atoms of every aspect of your being so much that eventually every trace of your lower earthly self’s emanations have been eradicated.

‘This is how in the fullness of time every last remnant of the darkness of your whole world will have been absorbed into the light of the Highest. Through everyone’s own efforts ever more of the darkness of your world will gradually be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life, making Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. And that’s how every human soul will eventually evolve into a Christed one in their own right, a saviour and redeemer of your whole world.

‘The most essential ingredient of the greater freedom of the Aquarian Age is the ability to believe and follow what your heart says is true. New knowledge is at present flowing with increasing abundance into your world. The hearts of those who are aware of their true nature prefer the wisdom they are receiving in this way to that which is written in ancient tomes. Although to this day some of the most learned people of your world insist that every word these books contain is true and should be understood literally, ask your heart. It will not hesitate to tell you: ‘Look for the esoteric meaning behind the surface words. They alone are true.

* * *

Earthly Life Now (5)

‘Do not worry unduly about the present state of your world. We assure you that everything that to this day is happening is an essential part of its cleansing and purifying process. For quite some time by now this has slowly but surely been lifting humankind onto a higher level of spiritual consciousness. The wise ones in your midst appreciate that nothing is ever wasted in life and that every experience is somehow of value. That’s why they do not begrudge anything but give thanks and praise to the Highest for the gift of their life and the continuation of their learning and growing on Mother Earth. Even if some of their personal lessons and those of your world are painful and long drawn out, they are comforted by the thought that everything that once happened and does to this is essential for the fulfilment of God’s great evolutionary plan, or it simply would not be there.

‘This plan has its origin in the wisdom and love of our Creator’s heart. And we are doing all we can to provide you with the courage and strength you need for never giving up on your predestined and self-chosen pathway. No matter how difficult the tests and trials that are still obstructing you at times, be steadfast and keep on keeping on. Should some of your lessons be particularly traumatic and hard to bear, ease the burden of the cross of your earthly existence with the knowledge that you are redeeming some of your most ancient karmic debts. By patiently enduring whatever comes your way, you are quite literally nailing the false beliefs and perceptions of your small self to the cross of your earthly existence. Do not perceive this cross as a torture instrument, for in truth it is a ladder that helps you rise above earthly concerns and opens the gateway for reaching and becoming one with your God Self, so it can take over your whole being.

‘When in this manner the balance of your spiritual bankbook has at last been restored, you are ready to serve the Angels and Masters from the highest realms. As soon your vibrations are right, they can use you as their channel of communication and it will not take long until you have turned into one of their bringers of new hope. This hope will be solidly based on an improved understanding of the spiritual background of life and its processes. The Great White Eagle is a symbol of the Divine wisdom and truth, which the inner teacher will eventually bring intuitively to all human souls. On its wings, hand in hand with God and the Angels, sufficiently awakened ones are provided with the power to lift all humankind into the blessing and healing rays of the Christ Star.

‘In the fullness of time, even the last one of you is going to grow a pair of these wings. They too will then be able to lift themselves, those around them and their whole world high above the limited horizons of earthly perception into the realms of humankind’s true nature, origin and home. As a pioneer of the Aquarian Age, you do well to when you show your faith and trust in our Creator’s plan by looking forward with hope and confidence to the future, your own and that of your world, not only for the coming year but forever.

‘May you all be comforted by the thought that many wonderful things are in store for you. At the end of your present lifetime, you will first go for a well-earned period of rest and recuperation after the stresses and strains of earthly life in the world of light, your true home. This time you will be leaving your present existence without fear and in full consciousness of where you are going. Can you imagine what that will be like and how you will feel when instead you enter into your new life with joy in your heart? Because you know what awaits you, for you it will no longer feel as if you were passing from a darkened room into a place in the Sun. Our work much easier when someone is glad to join their loved ones, who went before them, in the radiance of the spirit world. Together you will be absorbing ever more of the essence of this dimension of life, safe in the knowledge that there really is no death, only progress and growth.

‘The life force is moving all of you and your world ever forwards and upwards on your way back into the oneness with the Source of all life, the Great Sun above and beyond the Sun of earthly life. And when you have rested sufficiently in the spirit world, you might like to apply to spend another lifetime – if you so wish – with Mother Earth after her transformation is complete. In keeping with God’s plan, she will then be a planet of healing that radiates peace throughout the whole of Creation. We noted some time ago that you applied for one of our apprenticeships and would be delighted if instead you chose to join our ranks, at least for a while, bearing in mind that the concept of time only exists on the Earth plane.

‘The things we are talking about in this message are valid for every individual soul and the soul of your world. We aim to bring new hope not only for the coming year but for the entire future of humankind and the Earth. Let nothing but positive thoughts be your guiding star and remind yourselves frequently that at all times your race has been progressing. Although it frequently looked as if the planet and its human population were in retrograde motion, this has not been the case. It would have been impossible because no life ever moves backwards. And so we ask you to rest safely in the knowledge that everything that still has to happen on the Earth plane is necessary for the rebirth of your humankind and its world.

‘Never doubt that the best is yet to be. By refusing to sit in judgement over anything and anyone and instead regarding everything you see and hear with tolerance and kindness, love and hope in your heart, you can make a valuable contribution towards healing all conflicts of earthly life and so ending humankind’s experience of life in physicality. Through a better understanding of God’s great plan of life and your place and role within it, we hope to renew your faith and trust that the life that has been given to you really is a good one, after all.

‘The Great White Spirit blesses each one of you. To be fully receptive to these benedictions you need to tune your earthly mind into the Universal mind. At all times ensure that your consciousness remains open to what it may with to bring you in the form of spiritual power, guidance and love. We are your elder siblings in the vast family of life, we love you and our task is to help you. Our only motivation is the renewal of faith and trust, hope and peace of mind for all humankind.’

P.S. About an hour after putting the finishing touches to this new chapter of my jottings, the June/July 2016 issue of Stella Polaris arrived in the post. The first item I had a look at was the Lodge Mother’s introductory letter. Here is the essence of what she wrote: ‘My dear Family and Friends of White Eagle. Just as I started to write this letter to you, I came upon the following White Eagle quote: ‘There is an infinite and eternal power that holds life in the whole of Creation in its loving heart. Its constant evolutionary progress cannot be shaken or even disturbed by humankind.’

The Lodge Mother continued with: ‘Reading these words has touched my heart and, as it were, opened a window in my understanding of God’s power and extraordinary wisdom and plan for His/Her Creation. . .’

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Song Of My Beloved

Oh, listen!
I want to sing to thee the song of my Beloved.
Where the soft green slopes of still mountains
Meet the blue shimmering waters of the noisy sea,
Where the bubbling brook shouts in ecstasy,
Where still pools reflect the calm heavens,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

In the vale where clouds hang in loneliness
Searching the mountain for rest,
In still smoke climbing heavenwards,
In hamlets at Sunset,
In the thin wreaths of fast disappearing clouds,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

Among the dancing tops of tall cypresses,
Among gnarled trees of great age,
Among frightened bushes that cling to the Earth,
Among long creepers that hang lazily,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

In ploughed fields where birds are feeding noisily,
On shaded paths that wind along full and motionless rivers,
Beside banks where waters laps,
Amidst tall poplars that play ceaselessly with the winds,
In dead trees of last summer’s lightning,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

In still blue skies,
Where Heaven and Earth meet,
In breathless air,
In mornings filled with incense,
Among rich shadows of a noon-day
And long evening shadows,
Amidst gay and radiant clouds of the setting Sun,
On its path on the waters at the close of day,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

In the light and shadows of stars,
In the deep tranquillity of dark nights,
In the reflection of the moon on still waters,
In the great silence before dawn,
Among the whispering of trees,
In the cry of birds at morn,
Amidst the wakening of shadows
And the sunlit tops of far mountains,
In the sleepy face of our world,
There thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

Keep still, O dancing waters,
And listen to the voice of my Beloved.

In the happy laughter of children
Thou canst hear it.
The music of the flute
Is His/Her voice.
The startled cry of a lonely bird
That moves thy heart to tears,
You are hearing this voice.
The roar of the ancient sea
Awakens the memories
That once were lulled to sleep
By His/Her voice.
The soft breeze that lazily
Stirs the tree-tops
Brings the sound of
His/Her voice to thee.

The thunder among the mountains
Fills thy soul
With the strength
Of this voice.
In the roar of a vast city,
Through the voices of the night,
The cry of sorrow,
The shout of joy,
Through the ugliness of anger,
You hear the voice of my Beloved.

In distant blue isles,
On soft dewdrops,
On breaking waves,
On the sheen of water,
On the wing of flying birds,
On the tender leaves of spring,
Thou wilt see the face of my Beloved.

In sacred temples,
In halls of dancing,
On the holy face of sannyasis,
In the lurches of drunkards,
With the harlot and the chaste,
Thou wilt meet with my Beloved.

On fields of flowers,
In towns of squalor and dirt,
With the pure and the unholy,
In flowers that hide divinity,
There too is my well-Beloved.

The sea
Has entered my heart.
In one day,
I am living a hundred summers.
Oh, friend,
I behold His/Her face in thee,
The face of my well-Beloved.

This is the song of my love.

Jiddu Krishnamurti
1895-1986
From the Indian Tradition
Edited by Aquarius

* * *
With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
27 Jan, 2023
Words
6,887
Read Time
34 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
486

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.