Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (111)
Miracles And Wonders (111)

Miracles And Wonders (111)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 29th January 2023

More About Wonders And Miracles

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

From the evolutionary level many have reached by now, it is not difficult to see that it was quite intentional that for a long period in the history of humankind we had to live in a one-dimensional world that was filled with inexplicable dualities and false beliefs that were created through not understanding our true nature. Part of this was that we should believe that we are either a woman or a man, and that this earthly life is all there is to our existence. Such beliefs were good enough for the lifetimes of our spiritual infancy and childhood.

By now ever more of us are maturing into spiritual adulthood and ready to find out that life is an ever ongoing process, that the essence of everyone’s being is spirit and soul, and because they are part of God, they are immortal and eternal, the same as our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. The law of life is evolution and we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, good, band and indifferent alike. The world of spirit is our true home. That’s where we come from at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to at the end of it. And together with the wise ones of the spirit realm who are in charge of the spiritual development of us and our world, when we are good and ready for another earthly lifetime, we ourselves choose what special lessons our next one should consist of.

An important part of our evolution has been that we should become aware that each one of us in their own right is an individual and independent being who, at first only in seed form, contains everyone of the qualities and powers that are in God. This means that we are both feminine and masculine. To assist our character with developing into a well balanced one, before entering into yet another lifetime as earthlings we choose whether this time round we would like to appear in the outer physical shell of a woman or a man. This ensures in the course of many lifetimes, everybody gathers first hand experiences of both aspects of life.

The way I understand this life is that we once willingly gave up our immortality – oh, perish the thought! We did it because that is what the infinite love and wisdom of our Creator wanted us to do. To ensure that everybody’s needs would always be met, it was decided that Angels and Masters as well as other spirit guides and helpers should always accompany us. It’s their responsibility to see to it that all earthly lessons are learnt thoroughly and that none of us throws their earthly existence away too easily, when the going gets rough.

To help us descend ever deeper into our role as earthlings, it was necessary to create the illusion that we are separate from our Creator, even though nothing could be further from the truth. As we left the state of conscious oneness with God, known as paradise, we started to believe that we are separate from Him/Her. In the course of many lifetimes, we eventually wound up unaware that this belief is a false one that we ourselves created. Alas, many to this day are still holding onto it.

If we knew what we have been up to in past lifetimes, it would frequently be impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the Universe in its great wisdom protects us by hiding these memories behind something that is known as the veil of consciousness from our conscious knowledge. They are stored in our soul, the memory bank of our spirit. Our reactions to every one of our daily encounters are mostly unconscious responses that are based on the learning we brought with us from previous lifetimes. For a long time, the only way of gaining access to these memories has been through our subconscious, but this too is changing.

For good and wise purposes a veil also has been shielding us against the knowledge that we regularly spend periods after each earthly lifetime in the world of spirit, where we rest and recuperate from strains and stresses of our earthly existence. The good news is that for some time this veil has been in the process of lifting and dissolving. Having fulfilled its intended purpose, it will soon be gone for good, as decreed by God’s great plan of life.

‘These are the days of miracles and wonders. These are the days of the long distance call,’ Paul Simon told us in his album ‘Under African Sky’. Prophetic words, especially when one applies them to the changes that are presently taking place in us and our world. Don’t you think it is miraculous that humankind’s long distance call should be turning out to be a surprisingly short one, namely everybody’s own inner reconnection with the living God Self within? Even though I always have been and will remain highly sceptical when claims of miracles and wonders are made, I do believe with all my heart and soul they are happening in our world at all times, regardless of the fact that most of the time we are too blind to recognise them.

To give me a taste of what can and indeed does happen, there have been incidents in my life that have shown me the nature of miracles from a different perspective. I can tell you from my own experiences that some amazing things can and do happen on the healing journey. And I am convinced that on your healing travels you will witness miracles of your own that will change your views about this aspect of life, too. Because with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, start looking forward to them. The closer we work together with them, the more likely it is that miracles shall be worked through and for us and our world, similar to those of the Jesus legend.

The words ‘Greater miracles you shall see!’ gave us the promise of the greatest miracle of all that, in the fullness of time, would take place in us and our world, namely humankind’s spiritual rebirth that for quite some time has been taking place in us and our world. Humankind’s long quest for returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own is at last drawing to its natural conclusion. God and the Angels, the Masters and other spirit guides and helpers have always been working exceedingly hard to help us find our way back into the realisation of our true and eternal home. The ever increasing popularity of the spiritualist movement – from which organisations like the White Eagle Lodge grew – is sufficient proof that this is so. We shall return to the theme of White Eagle in the appendix.

* * *

From ‘The Best Of White Eagle’

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating a part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, there is no need for you to worry about anything or for being anxious and afraid. God knows your needs and for as long as certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the Great Father/Mother of all life, to assist your consciousness to expand in wisdom and understanding. So, hold up your head, walk tall and affirm: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. Because I am one with God and the Angels, I will always be safe and nothing can destroy the essence of my being, my spirit/soul.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Greater Miracles You Shall See

Wise ones, who wish to be released from the duties of their earthly education, appreciate that it is essential to make every effort to grow spiritual wings and learn how to fly on them. This is no longer difficult with the help of the spiritual wisdom that is now flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. However, no-one can be discharged from the duties of earthly life until every last item of their Karmic debts has been paid. Part of this are the karmic, i.e. emotional ties each one of our relationships created in previous lifetimes. They need to be dissolved through a better understanding of ourselves and those around us, the purpose and higher meaning of everybody’s existence. Forgiveness is the natural result of this kind of knowledge.

Our spiritual ledgers in the great book of life has to be balanced and that can only be done when we willingly accept and deal with whatever it take to pay all our Karmic debts in full. Regardless of the fact that although many things in earthly life on the surface of things frequently appear as if the Universe were dealing us some kind of castigation or retribution. In truth, the underlying reason for everything that is happing here is invariably of quite a different kind. It takes place because of the law of Karma, which more than anything else is a law of opportunities that knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences and reactions to all our actions.

We do well to remind ourselves frequently that the Universe loves us and that with the help and the will of God all things are possible, and that miracles and wonders can and do happen at every moment of every day. It’s just that sometimes we have to be willing to co-operate in practical and down-to-Earth ways, to help it along. When all is said and done, the law of Karma is part of the love of our Divine parents. It is the law of love and that knows nothing of punishment. All it does it does is teaching, so that we may grow in wisdom and understanding and our consciousness expands. For this reason each new lifetime brings for all of us many possibilities for resolving any outstanding issues we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, as well as for healing relationships, redeeming ourselves and making good the harm and suffering we once cause for ourselves and others.

These truly are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather they will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to this the grandest spectacle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, it shall be done.’

* * *

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

The Greatest Miracle Of All Times (1)

The only truly lasting healing can only come about through assisting someone’s small earthly self to understand that the essence of every one human being, including their own, is spirit/soul and that this aspect of everybody’s nature is immortal and will never die. Through familiarising ourselves with the wise higher purpose of our earthly existence and learning how to work hand in hand with God and the Angels, every part of us, i.e. mind and body, spirit and soul can be healed and restored to normal healthy functioning.

However, it’s not enough to merely read about such things, the way you are presently doing. The spiritual knowledge you are finding here, the same as any other to which your inner guidance responds with: ‘Yes, this is true!’, has to be applied to your own life. Through doing this, while constantly reaching out for the assistance of God and the Angels, alone can it become part of your consciousness and spiritual property. It is well worth doing because that’s the only thing we can take with us when the end of each earthly lifetime has been reached. In all Eternity it is going to be our property.

Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, every human being wherever we may find ourselves at present in this and our other world, the spirit realm, is taking part in the greatest healing miracle of all times. It consists of a journey of exploration that in the end takes all of us into a search for healing in mind and body, spirit and soul. However, no spiritual progress worth mentioning is possible until we accept the responsibility for ourselves, our predestined pathway and everything our life has ever brought us. We ourselves have created it the way it is at any given moment and that’s why we are the only ones who will ever be able to save and redeem us. No matter how well meaning someone may be, how much they love us and long to help us, no-one in the whole of Creation can some kind of magic wand to create a miracle cure on our behalf.

The power for doing this is an integral part of our own being, which is latent during the initial stages of our earthly education. The legend of the Master Jesus’ life depicts the higher God or Christ part of every human being’s nature that at the beginning is merely present in seed form. The tale of the child in the manger is a metaphor for the Christ child that is waiting to be born, i.e. discovered and its powers developed to full strength in every human being. The whole of the Jesus story describes the various initiations all of us take part in during our evolutionary journey up the spiritual mountain of life. When in this process the upper and lower parts of our nature merge into one, the healing miracle of the sacred marriage between Heaven and Earth takes place.

It cannot come about through passive participation. We ourselves are required to take an active part in the work this entails. It is an essential part of the saving, healing and redemption of ourselves. A D.I.Y. job if ever there was one! The will and wishes of our small earthly self with its long established and outdated thought and behaviour patterns need to surrender themselves freely and willingly to our Highest or Christ nature and adjust themselves to its requirements.

This is a healing journey the likes of which has never been known in our world before. Like any journey it starts with one step and that is the recognition that God and the Angels are not a remote force that dwells ‘somewhere out there – in the Heavens’. They are as much part of us as we are part of them. They have never left us and could never do so if they wanted to. Not that this would ever have occurred to them. For a very long time they have been waiting patiently for ever more of us to wake up from their spiritual slumbering state, become aware of their presence and start asking questions as to who and what we ourselves truly are. At this point of our development we feel a need that, with the passing of time, grows ever stronger to find out whether our existence serves a purpose and if so, what it could be.

Through finding a better understanding of life as a result of our questioning we gradually realise that thought and love are the most powerful forces in the whole of Creation. We discover that everything that exists within it was created by these forces and can be destroyed or de-created in the same manner by the masculine will and power of the Highest Forces of life, the Great Father of all life, in co-operation with the love and wisdom of his feminine counterpart, the Great Mother. Where and when both events should take place is decided by both of them.

Nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted; everything is recycled. All matter that is created consists of light whose vibrations have been slowed down so much that they appear to be solid. During the de-creation process the vibrations are speeded up again and what appeared to be matter returns to its state of light, so that something else can be created by the Divine Trinity, Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the light of the Christ Star, the Sun of all suns and light of all lights.

* * *

Asking For Help (2)

The spirit realm is a world of thought and in our role as co-creators with God our thoughts have always been creating the realities of our earthly existence. For a long time we are unaware that today’s thoughts are sowing the seeds for the happenings of tomorrow and future lifetimes. And for as long as only a small part of our earthly mind believes that the conventional medical profession’s verdict that our affliction is irreversible and incurable is true, we are interfering with and jeopardising our physical body’s wonderful ability of healing itself and a miracle is impossible for us.

If, however, we behave like Eliza Doolittle in ‘My Fair Lady’, who responds to the way the professor treats her with: ‘Just you wait, Henry Higgins! Just you wait!’ and then sets about showing him what she is capable of. If we react in similar manner to the medical profession and do our best to bring them proof that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things are possible and any condition can be healed, they will be as amazed as Henry Higgins and the people around him when they witnessed Eliza’s transformation.

So, whenever you remember what the consultant said about your condition, doubts are likely to creep into your mind that their opinion could be right after all. During the early stages of your career as a miracle worker this is bound to happen frequently. You have the power of uplifting and transmuting such negative and destructive thoughts into positive and constructive ones. Remind yourself of Eliza’s words and quietly say to yourself: ‘Just you wait, oh medical profession! Just you wait!’ Be creative and make up affirmations that speak to your spirit/soul. That’s how, with the passing of time, your earthly mind will get used to nothing but peaceful and loving healing and miracle thoughts. Just you wait, oh you doubting Thomases! And observe it happening to you.

For these are indeed the days of miracles and wonders and, whether you are as yet aware of it or not, every one of us for quite some time has been involved in the greatest healing miracle ever. Humankind’s awareness of our true spiritual nature is reborn. The upper and lower aspects of our being are healing together and because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, everything that exists in our world and in the whole of Creation is healing with us.

That’s why increasing numbers of us are consciously becoming aware of their true nature and the oneness with God, the Highest Forces of life. With it comes the realisation that this blessed state was never interrupted for the simple reason that, as mentioned earlier, God and the Angels are as much part of us as we are of them. Their love is total and unconditional. It knows no bounds and has always had our best at heart and that includes experiencing life as a physical being in a material world.

This is how, with our help, God and the Angels have been getting to know how the various aspects of the Divine nature manifest themselves on the earthly plane. And because the law of life is evolution, this pathway has always taken every one of us together with our whole world steadily forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Naturally, for every human being, without exception, this journey has to start at its lowest point. In the course of countless earthly lifetimes all of us are slowly but surely moving from there to the highest level of our present existence. When we have evolved into spiritual Masters and Christed ones, each in their own right, the end of our earthly education has been reached.

One of the most essential parts of this road is evolving into a healer and lightbringer, saviour and redeemer, miracle worker and channel of light through whom the powers of God and the Angels can freely flow for the blessing and healing of everything that exists in our world. And that’s the only way how individual and collective healing miracles can come about, first for ourselves, then for those around us and ultimately for the whole of God’s Creation. Because on the inner level of life all is one, there is no separation between anything and everything that happens anywhere affects all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, when one of us heals not only all humankind and our world are healing with us but the rest of the created world on all its levels is doing the same. This is why when we are saving and redeeming ourselves, we are also acting as saviours and redeemers of all worlds.

Because God and the Angels never interfere with anyone’s life unnecessarily, if we want their help we have to ask for it and as soon one of us comes forward to do this, they rejoice and respond in a suitable manner. And whenever we want to know something, the answer comes to us somehow; intuitively they are guiding us to find it. Our intuition is the in-tuition, our inner guidance of the wise one or living God within, the only truly reliable and trustworthy guru in the whole of Creation.

It is during times of prayers, meditations and quiet reflections that the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind tunes itself into the frequencies of those who are serving the Highest on the higher spiritual level of life that is the right one for us at that particular moment. Our earthly mind connects with it and the more frequently we reach out for the helping hands of our spirit guides and Masters, the more we learn how to co-operate with them. This creates ever fresh opportunities for proving how much they love us, that they truly are our best friends who have nothing but our highest good and greatest joy at heart.

* * *

The School Of Earthly Life (3)

To assist the full unfolding of our earthly nature’s characteristics, within the boundaries of the Karma we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, good and bad alike, every new lifetime presents us with the gift of free will – though only up to a certain point. We are allowed to make our own decisions, for example how we wish to react and respond to people and situations and also how we spend our life’s savings. However, individually and collectively, when things in our world threaten to get out of hand and we and it are in danger of veering too far from our predestined pathway, something happens that stops us in our tracks. It nudges us back into the direction in which God’s great plan for all life and the small plan for each one of us, within it, wants us to go.

My German friend Doris has for many years been wheelchair bound because she is suffering from M.S. Some time ago she told me that she was going to spend her entire life savings on a journey to a well known faith healer in Brazil. He had been recommended to her and she went in the hope that he might be able to work a healing miracle for her. By the time we spoke again, she had overcome her disappointment that nothing had changed with regard to the state of her health. Hearing this did not surprise me and reminded me of what came to me intuitively, as ever, many years ago in ‘Healers And Healing – The Truth Will Set You Free’:

‘Humankind’s rebirth is progressing rapidly because the Divine spark in ever more human hearts and souls is waking up from its slumbering state. A renewed understanding of our own true nature and God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is bringing increasing numbers of us the healing that we and our world have been in need of for a long, long time. Through rediscovering that the roots of every human being are forever deeply anchored in the heartmind of these our true Divine parents on the highest levels of life, the relationship of ever more people with their Creator is slowly beginning to renew itself and heal.

‘This development constantly brings us, individually and collectively, the healing that is required for the countless wounds in mind and body, spirit and soul which we – in our ignorance of the spiritual background of our existence – have been inflicting relentlessly upon each other in the course of many more earthly lifetimes than me may imagine. During this healing process our own inner latent healing abilities awake from their slumber and become part of our earthly self’s consciousness. The power of healing is a very precious gift. Through using it, first for ourselves and then also for anyone else who is in need of it, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, it keeps on unfolding until it has developed to its highest potential.’

As the most painful lessons of our earthly existence have to be experienced by us, no-one warned Doris about the danger of losing her savings. As a Sun Taurean she loves money almost more than anything else because of all the beautiful things of the Earth they can buy with it. Capricorn, another Earth sign, also loves money but for the sake of the security with which it provides their earthly existence. Losing her savings must have been particularly unpleasant for Doris. However, there is nothing wrong with that. The most unpleasant lessons, because they are never forgotten, are the best learnt in this school life, where everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil.

And whether one of our lifetimes lasts an hour or over a hundred years, they are nothing but the batting of an eyelid in God’s time and a passing phase in our development. What once started as an idea in the heartmind of God, another manifestation of the archetypal perfected, whole and holy Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, in the fullness of time evolves into a perfected being. Perfect in this sense means when all powers and characteristics of our higher and lower nature have been integrated and married into one.

For many years by now, we and our world have been occupied with the process of leaving behind six thousand years of male dominance with its testosterone driven aggression and arrogance, lust and insatiable appetite for conquering, dominating and powerseeking, empire building and owning other people’s possession, especially their countries, through constantly escalating and ever more destructive warmongering. The human male’s strutting, parading and general showing off in front of their feminine counterparts reflects the behaviour patterns of our animal forebears where to this day it can be observed as much as in many of the males of the human species.

The tale of the Master Jesus life is but one of the many legends God and the Angels gave our world during the patriarchy with its all-male Godhead. In spite of the false beliefs that were thus created, the aim of all of them has been to gradually move us closer to a better understanding of God’s true nature and our own. With the re-appearance of the Goddess’s wisdom and love steadily increasing numbers of us realise that the life of the Master Jesus has always been but metaphor for every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature. For the healing of our relationship with God it is essential to know that the different stages of this tale represent the initiations all of us experience in the course of many earthly lifetimes.

The Divine plan for our race has always provided that during the present Great Year, when the Age of Aquarius comes round once more –which it does about every 25,800 years –, humankind’s highest hopes, dreams and aspirations of peace and harmony ruling earthly life are going to find fulfilment. The Aquarian Ages are times when spiritual wisdom and knowledge are flowing with ever increasing force from the Highest levels of life, the heartmind of God, into all hearts and souls that are open and ready to intuitively receive them.

* * *

Being A Channel Of Light (4)

Every human being was created for the specific purpose that, in one of our distant lifetimes on planet Earth, we would be playing the role of healers and lightbringers, saviours and redeemers, not only of ourselves, all of humankind and our world, but the whole of God’s Creation. God’s great plan for humankind’s development decrees that, when the present Age of Aquarius comes round, sufficient numbers of us would be ready and willingly act as channels through which the power of the blessing and healing energies of the Christ Star flows freely from the Highest levels of life to wherever someone is praying for a miracle. If those who are asking freely and willingly do their share of creating it and as soon as the conditions are right, it will definitely come about – in God’s time, not ours.

In the course of many lifetimes, not just one or two but hundreds and in many cases thousands, every human spirit/soul develops from being a tiny spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ into a Christed one in their own right. Even at the earliest stage of our development we are a young God in the making when our minute light at first emerges as a physical being on the material plane of life. Being chips off the old block, so to speak, the powers and characteristics of our Divine parents are in all of us, but initially only in seed form. The task for each one of us, without exception, is to manifest them in earthly life and develop them to their full unfolding. That’s how the whole of humankind will gradually evolve into a race of saviours and redeemers of themselves, their race, its world and the whole of Creation. This developmental stage for us individually has been reached when:

a) Our small lower self has surrendered itself freely and willingly, totally and unconditionally to its counterpart, our higher God or Christ nature. The legendary Master Jesus represents this aspect of every human being. When the lower has been completely absorbed into the higher, we are at one with the will and wishes of God and the Angels. Happily and without hesitation we then follow their instructions which we receive intuitively.

b) Our last karmic debts have been redeemed through patiently enduring the suffering they brought us. When we refuse to blame anyone for it and instead accept the responsibility for having created it ourselves in the course of past lifetimes and that could have been a long time ago.

c) We have truly forgiven all those who ever sinned against us and we have also forgiven ourselves for once having set the wheels in motion, when in ignorance of the Universal laws we contravened against them and thus sinned against God and our own true higher nature.

d) No matter how dire the situation may look on the surface of things with regard to the healing of our afflictions, we never give up hope and rest safely in the knowledge that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things really are possible and any condition can be healed.

e) We freely and willingly do the work on ourselves that is necessary for creating the healing miracle of ourselves and our world. Through later sharing our learning along this pathway we act as pioneer and wayfinder for those who are walking behind us.

As soon as these conditions have been fulfilled towards the end of our final earthly sojourn, that particular school of life can teach us no more and that, in due course, releases us from compulsorily having to take part in it. By that time our vibrations have changed so much that we can continue our studies on the next higher level of the spirit realm. And that journey eventually takes us onto its highest levels. God and the Angels will forever be part of us, guiding and protecting us and showing the way. Irrespective of ever befell us on the earthly plane, they have always taken great care that no harm would come to our spirit/soul, the essence of our being. Forever we shall continue to serve them in the capacity that was destined for us at the moment of our creation.

The human race was specifically created to assist Mother Earth with her evolution and that’s what we collectively and individually have always been doing. In return God and the Angelic hierarchy most generously have been providing through her for everyone’s true needs during each stay on the earthly plane. Taking part in its lessons is compulsory for the initial stage of every human spirit/soul’s development. However, because of the gift of freewill we are at all times allowed to make our own decisions, as mentioned in the previous chapter. That’s why nobody ever forces us to take part in further lifetimes as a physical being on this planet.

While resting and recuperating in the world of spirit, our true home, after each completed sojourn into earthly life, our small lower personality with all its character traces is left behind in the memories of our soul. The many false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we accumulated in the course of all previous lifetimes are part of this inheritance. Until every one of them has freely and willingly overcome and then shed in one of our future earthly lifetimes, they are going to accompany us into each new one and from our subconscious influence our thought and behaviour patterns in either positive or negative ways.

Towards the end of our earthly education, these things need to be exchanged for God’s sacred wisdom and truth. Patiently the Highest Forces of life have been waiting for the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, for it to commence flowing into and eventually filling the consciousness of even the last and slowest frightened earthly self. This is by no means as easy as it may sound because that part of our being clings like grim death onto what it has believed for a long time to be the truth. Every new one has placed another layer of soul memories onto the existing ones and that’s where they remain until we ourselves release them from our consciousness. Alas, many impressions are so deeply embedded in our soul memories that they turn out to be exceedingly hard to leave behind. It is a process that can be likened to the peeling of an onion.

However, during our resting spells in the spirit world we are once more nothing but a spirit/soul. We are then clothed in an astral body, which in earthly life is worn underneath the outer vehicle of our physical body. As the astral body is not constantly in need of attention, when a physical body no longer encumbers our movements, we can revel in and enjoy the greater freedom of spirit realm. Yet, for every one of us there eventually comes the moment when we realise that, if we ever wish to leave the lessons of the earthly school of life behind, there is nothing for it but applying for another spell in that tough and demanding environment.

Hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of us, we ourselves then decide which aspect of our educational plan would best be tackled next. When we feel we have grown strong enough to cope with certain aspects of the negative Karma we created in previous lifetimes, together we plan our next lifetime, where and when it should take place and with whom the various roles in our life are going to be acted out.

* * *

Conventional Medicine (5)

Every one of us is a unique, precious and much loved individual, a many faceted jewel that has been gifted in some special way. In the course of many lifetimes we develop our talents so that in the present Age of Aquarius they can be used for the highest good and the greatest joy of our whole world during Mother Earth’s transformation and humankind’s spiritual rebirth. You probably have noticed that increasing numbers of us are moving away from a purely material approach to their earthly existence to a more spiritual perception of it.

The law of life is evolution and from the moment of our race’s creation we and our world have constantly been travelling forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. That’s how all of us have steadily been working our way towards a better understanding of the wise higher purpose of our existence and that we and our world have always been guided and steered by the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of life. They are the executors of God’s great plan of life and that includes being responsible for the development and wellbeing of humankind. Supported by countless guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spiritual background of our existence, they have always been working with and for us.

Each one of us has been placed on the earthly plane to discover our true nature and to bring forth, from deep within ourselves the powers and characteristics of our Divine parents. We have to find our own version of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. To paraphrase the Jesus legend’s St. John 14:12: ‘The time has come for discovering that in truth the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, have never ceased to be part of you and you being one with them. The time will come when this has been fully understood and even the last and slowest one of you will then be able to do the works mentioned in the Jesus legend. Much greater wonders and miracles God and the Angels will in due course be manifesting through each and every one of you.’

As soon as the selfish human drives and urges of our lower nature have been nailed to the cross of earthly life, i.e. freely and willingly left behind for good, the only thing we want to do is serving the greatest joy and highest good of humankind and our world. When we have evolved into a channel through which the energies of the Highest can flow with ever increasing strength into Mother Earth and all her kingdoms for the blessing and healing of everything that exists within them, God and the Angels can bring about ever greater healing miracles.

Wise ones, who use their gifts unselfishly and no longer have any taste for accumulating great material wealth and riches, are likely to see them fully unfolding in their present lifetime. Read more about this by following the ‘You Are Special’ link at the end of this chapter. Ever more of us walking the healer and lightbringer’s pathway in their search for something to cure them of their afflictions.

This is indeed possible, but only for those who are going about it the right way and that, to my mind, is certainly not with the help of what these days is known as ‘conventional medicine’. I believe that it will continue to be with us, but only for a certain predestined length of time. One of the surest signs of this development is that ever more of us are losing their faith in the pharmaceutical industry’s products and are rejecting them, especially chemotherapy in the case of cancer patients.

My brother in Germany, eighty at the time of writing this, is a first class example of what can and does happen to those who are still dealing with matters of health and wellbeing the conventional way. When something is amiss with you, you go to your doctor and tell them about it. No problem. The pharmaceutical industry has just the thing for you. You take it for a while, but then your body starts to revolt against the intrusive way these chemicals are affecting its natural way of healing itself and putting things right. That’s why side effects surface and are troubling you. You see your doctor to tell them about what’s happening to you. No problem. Another prescription accompanies you on your way out. Alas, after a while you discover that this one also has side effects. Again no problem. And so on and so forth.

That’s how one medication follows the other, until your physical body finally has had enough of the relentless onslaught of alien chemicals that obstruct its normal healthy functioning. If your kidneys stop working as a direct result of the various medications you have been taking, the medical profession has no qualms to say that they are the reason why you find yourself on the verge of death. That’s what happened to my brother. For several months by now he has been going through the ordeal of kidney dialysis three times per week.

As likely as not the products required for this treatment are supplied by a branch of the same industrial conglomerate that produced the chemicals that stopped his kidneys functioning in the first place. Once more their shareholders are smiling about the contents of their bank accounts. And I cannot helping thinking to myself: ‘Please forgive them for what they are doing to the health of Your beloved children of the Earth, Father/Mother Creator. They know not what they are doing and the negative Karma they are creating for themselves. How will they feel and deal with it when it returns to them in one of their future lifetimes?’

And because my brother does not yet understand what really awaits him at the end of his present lifetime and that in truth there is no death, merely a moving onto a different dimension of life, he is too afraid to let go. So he endures the treatment and hangs onto this miserable earthly existence, glad and thankful for still being able to continue with it somehow.

Aspiring healers and lightbringers appreciate that the medical profession cannot heal anyone and neither can the products of the pharmaceutical industry for which prescriptions are frequently handed out far too easily. The exception are medical practitioners who already are walking down the ‘alternative’ road, as quite a few truly inspired ones by now are. If you are lucky enough to find one, you will be in good hands because they know how to listen to their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, following the instructions intuitively received from the Healing Angels. That’s how they communicate with those who are willing to be guided by them to the natural healing methods that is right for their patient. The same applies to our own afflictions. Information received in this way is always reliable and trustworthy.

Whatever we yearn for with all our heart and soul and every fibre of our being, God and the Angels will eventually give us. And for as long as we are convinced that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things are possible and any condition can be healed, when we put our whole being into their hands with unshakable faith and trust in their quite literally unlimited power and never give up hope, the miracle is sure to come about as soon as the right conditions have been created by us. See the previous chapter.

However, for as long as our thought and behaviour patterns are not yet geared to doing the work on ourselves that is necessary, we ourselves are jeopardising the healing process and preventing a miracle. In that case our afflictions may well turn out to be incurable and irreversible, speeding up the approach of the end of our present lifetime, just as prophesied by the conventional medical profession.

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Live Through The Winter (1)

We have to endure dark and frosty winters,
If we wish to experience spring,
And the woods have to be cold and silent,
Before the skylark can take to its wing.

Plants have to be buried in darkness,
Before they can bud and then bloom,
And the sweetest, warmest sunshine
Comes after each storm and gloom.

And the pandemic is necessary to wake
Our world from its material lethargy,
To help us become aware of our true nature
And that spiritual values are the only ones
That we take with us into Eternity.
They will forever stand us in good stead.
Last but by no means least,
Let’s not forget that the darkest hour
Always comes just before the dawn.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated December 2020

* * *

Reflections On Beauty (2)

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane.

The small earthly self of those who emerge with these qualities from their suffering has died on the cross of Earth life. The characteristics of their Christ nature are breaking through and their spirit and soul has been resurrected. Through its behaviour to the world around it, this part of our being takes to its spiritual wings and enables us to do our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth

Physical beauty as often as not goes only skin-deep and with the passing of time it goes from us in any case. At the latest this happens when we leave our earthly existence behind. Yet, the inner beauty we have been able to find is ours to keep forever. It was the wisdom of the Highest who decreed that this kind of beauty can only be developed in earthly life. And that’s the only thing we can take with us into Eternity and when we do, it considerably eases our pathway through life during all subsequent earthly sojourns.

I know which kind of beauty I prefer. How about you?

* * *

The Overflowing Cup (3)

I have never made a fortune.
It’s probably too late for that by now,
But I don’t worry about it much
‘Cos I’m happy anyhow.
As I’ve been walking along life’s way,
I’ve been reaping better than I sowed
And am drinking from my saucer,
For my cup has overflowed.

I haven’t got many riches,
And sometimes the going’s tough,
But I’ve got loving ones around me
And with that I’m rich enough.
I thank God for his blessings,
And the mercies He’s bestowed.
I’m drinking from my saucer,
For my cup has overflowed.

I remember times when things went wrong
And my faith wore somewhat thin.
But then at once the dark clouds broke,
And the Sun peeped through again.
So Lord, help me not to gripe
About the tough rows I have hoed,
But to give thanks and praise to You
That I’m still drinking from my saucer,
For my cup has overflowed.

If You give me strength and courage,
When the way grows steep and rough,
I’ll not ask for other blessings
As I’m already blessed enough.
And may I never be too busy,
To help others bear their loads,
So I can drink from my saucer,
Each time my cup has overflowed.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

You Are Never Alone

‘Know that you are never alone.
God and the Angels are constantly with you.
They are holding, comforting and loving you,
totally and unconditionally,
no matter what may ever befall you.’
Anon.

Some people believe that you, My beloved children of the Earth, on that plane of life are completely left to your own devices and can do whatever you like. This is a false belief that could not be further from the truth. Nothing in your world or elsewhere is a coincidence or happens perchance. A wise higher reason lies behind everything. And wherever you may find yourselves at any given moment, the events of your life could only ever come about because they are part of My great plan for the evolution of all life. The Angels and Masters around My throne, the Christ Circle, are the executors of My plan. They are also responsible for the development of every aspect of you and your world. All life in the whole of Creation is subject to the close scrutiny of the Angels and Masters, and many other groups of guides and helpers in My world, the realm of light. Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes, let no-one run away with the idea that they do not exist. They are the eye that never sleeps.

For educational reasons spirit/souls of different evolutionary levels are at any given time taking part in earthly life. At any given time there are younger and less experienced spirit/souls in your midst who are undergoing the first grade of their earthly schooling. Because so far they are unaware of the true higher purpose and meaning of their existence, it is inevitable that they are interfering with the smooth functioning of your world. That’s how the Angels and I are providing the tests and trials for their older and more experienced siblings in the great family of humankind.

When some of them hunt one or the other of the animal species of your world to the brink of extinction, the Angels inspire those of your scientists, who are in the process of waking up to and are beginning to follow the motivations of their higher God or Christ nature, with ideas for avoiding this. As soon as one of them becomes seriously interested in the welfare of your planet and its animal population, we can use them as channels through whom our wisdom and truth can flow into the consciousness of your world. This is how it comes about that the development of processes like the cloning of endangered species is entrusted into the care of spirit/souls who have reached the second and middle phase of their earthly education.

For the people involved this creates opportunities for redeeming some of the negative Karma they incurred during the lifetimes of attending the lower grades. Love and evolution together are My first Universal law of life. The law of cause and effect, also known as that of Karma and reincarnation in your world, is the first law’s main subsidiary that fulfils the function of a homing device. This law ensures that everything returns to its source and that in the vastness of My Creation’s space and time nothing will ever be lost for good. That includes human spirits and souls. Regardless of how many earthly lifetimes it may take every single one of you eventually returns into the conscious awareness of your oneness with Me.

The law of Karma has nothing to do with revenge or punishment. Quite the opposite is true because it creates opportunities for new learning as well as redeeming and paying off the karmic debts you accumulated in the course of past earthly sojourns. Every aspect of My Creation is constantly in search of balancing and the law of Karma ensures that everything eventually does. The Angels are supervising the working out of all My laws and the effects they are having on everything on the earthly plane. They see to it that, independent of how long this may take, the scales of life and justice for each one of you and your world are finally brought into perfect equilibrium.

As many of you know by now, the whole of My Creation consists of dualities and polarities. In Me they are working together harmoniously and are perfectly balanced. Even though you are unaware of this for a long time, the same is also at work in each one of you. For as long as you lack the understanding of your true nature and the forces and energies that are affecting you and everything that happens to you during the early stages of your earthly education, the heavenly and earthly aspects of your nature are bound to struggle against each other. It takes many lifetimes before you have mastered the art of getting these two parts to co-operate and function together peacefully and harmoniously the way they are doing in Me.

And because wise ones are aware of these things, they would never dream of sitting in judgement over anyone. They simply send love and healing from their own hearts and aura, and refuse to criticise or question others. Advice they only give when it has been asked for, because they understand that every soul can only move forwards one small step at a time and through learning from their own trials and errors. This is the only way spiritual illumination in the form of wisdom, self-control and mastery can be achieved by any one of you. All of you are young Gods in the making who are presently serving their apprenticeship on the earthly plane of life. Each one is an aspiring master soul in the process of learning how to become dispassionate and capable of meeting any kind of event with tranquillity.

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

From: ‘The Soul’s Yearning’
Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Goethe

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
29 Jan, 2023
Words
10,770
Read Time
53 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
547

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.