Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (115)
Miracles And Wonders (115)

Miracles And Wonders (115)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 3rd February 2023

What Happens On The New Planet?

Today we have come to let you know that people will most certainly keep their spiritual ledger when their time for reincarnating on the new planet has come. As many of you are already aware, we have prepared it to continue Mother Earth’s role as place of learning and school on which human beings are educated. However, no new physical bodies will be created on the new planet that are based on what happened to their lower physical selves who, being spiritually young and inexperienced spirit/souls, spent their last lifetime attending the lessons of Mother Earth’s school of life.

We shall clear that which appears on the physical plane from what at the moment on this planet is necessary for assisting us to sort the wheat from the chaff of humankind. That’s why we allowed Nano-technology to happen, but only for a predestined length of time.

As we already told you, the spirit/soul of wheat people will take part in the new golden age. And that, we are glad to tell you, is with every day that passes drawing somewhat closer to Mother Earth. The spirit/soul of the chaff people will reincarnate, complete with every one of their debit and credit entries in their spiritual ledger, on the new planet. Here their education as young Gods in the making will continue. Let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that this is what every one of you is and that includes your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers.

Apart from everything else, everybody without exemption is also your sibling in the great family of humankind. They are your spiritual brother/sisters, each in their own right. Those who by now have evolved into wheat people, at the beginning of their education in the earthly school of life, a long time ago, were also initially playing the role of troublemakers and scaremongers.

Approx. every 26,000 years a new batch of human spirit/souls so far has been released from the heartmind of the Great Father/Mother of all life to attend the compulsory lessons of the earthly school of life. And this is the last time it’s happened because Mother Earth for long enough by now has served us as a place of learning and a school. The new planet we have prepared is going to take over this role. And that’s where the chaff spirit/souls will be supplied with new physical bodies, as soon as they are ready to continue being educated there.

Mother Earth is not going to just disappear! She will continue as a place of enjoyment where wheat spirit/souls can share the gifts and talents that have taken them many earthly lifetimes to develop. There will be no need to reincarnate into physical bodies when the new golden age has come round. And everyone will be sharing their learning with your world, free of charge and for the mere joy of it. Capricorn is the sign in which skills and talents can be developed to their highest point. One of the finest examples of this is Elvis Presley. He was born 8th January 1935 and, with the passing of time, he became known as your world’s King of Rock music.

We are glad to tell you that the essence of every human being is love. And that applies as much to spiritually young and inexperienced spirit/souls as to mature experienced ones. From the former category your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers have been ‘recruited’, so to speak, by us. However, independent of which stage of their evolutionary journey any one of you has presently reached, the indwelling spirit/soul consists of nothing but pure love.

It’s just that in the beginning every human being merely contains a minute spark of the Universal Christ’s light and warmth. Yet, with every lifetime spent in the earthly school of life, their spirit/soul’s amount of light increases. The more one of you learns, the more their inner light continues to do this.

* * *

We Are Living In the Era of Nanotechnology, Science Beyond Our Control
A Clear and Present Danger

by Jon Rappoport

Sent 31st January – re-published 3rd February 2023

What you don’t know can’t hurt you---FALSE

What you can’t see, because it’s too tiny, can’t hurt you---FALSE

“Nanoparticle: A particle that is smaller than 100 nanometers (1 nanometer is one-billionth of a meter).”

This is one of the most vital investigations I’ve ever done. Largely out of view of the public, massive research, production, and use of invisible nanoparticles is transforming our world.

Jon Rappoport’s new podcast will feature commentary on Elon Musk and his Neuralink project, nano-robots, gene therapy, manipulated DNA, medical uses of graphene, and the open literature on the dangers of nanoparticles.

In case you’ve forgotten, the massively destructive RNA COVID vaccines ARE deploying injected nanoparticles. That is what the vaccines consist of.

What does the open literature say about the risks and dangers of nanoparticles? I’ll present the evidence.

If you picked out three vast areas of human civilization in 2023---industry, medical production, and scientific lab research---you would find nanotechnology everywhere. It’s not only the “latest thing.” It has no expiration date. Its tentacles reach far into the future.

But who is controlling the technology?

Who is deciding how far it should go?

Answer: For the most part, the scientists doing the work, because almost no one else understands the technological details.

The fox is minding the hen house.

And the fox is turning human life, and what it means to be human, into something else; something strange, ominous, and EXTERNALLY CONTROLLED.

Controlled, not by large machines clanking their way down Main Street, but by particles no one can see.

I’m going to give you the big picture, and the details, the evidence. And the IMPLICATIONS. I’m going to make it understandable. Making science understandable has been my commitment since I started investigating medical science in 1987.

* * *

What is creating illness and death in China is not an either-or situation...
More on China pollution and the Coronavirus cover story


by Jon Rappoport

Written March 3, 2020 – re-published 3rd February 2023

First, I want to mention 5G technology, which, according to reports, has been widely deployed in Wuhan, “the epicenter of the China epidemic.” Readers have sent me links to articles and videos that highlight human damage caused by 5G.

I’m aware of this damage. I’ve written about it before, and revisited it in a piece I wrote a few days ago titled 5G and the China epidemic. What is creating illness and death in China is not an either-or situation. In my past research on epidemics, I’ve found several causes of disease in every “epidemic”---causes which have nothing to do with a virus.

In Wuhan, in addition to air pollution, we could certainly be looking at 5G, and other situations of damage---for example, water pollution, heavy chemical spraying.

I’ve also received communications asking about “all the other cases of the Coronavirus” occurring in countries where air pollution is not a significant factor. To answer these questions, I urge reading all my articles on the so-called “China epidemic”. I’ve covered how “cases of the disease” are “discovered”---through entirely misleading and worthless diagnostic tests. It’s always been easy to invent case numbers using these tests.

All right. A reader has sent me a significant piece published, in 2005, in the British medical journal, The Lancet. It emphasizes the destructive nature of air pollution in Chinese cities. Here are several excerpts.

The Lancet, November 19, 2005; CHINA: THE AIR POLLUTION CAPITAL OF THE WORLD, by Jonathan Watt:

“Over 400,000 premature deaths a year in China are blamed on air pollution levels...”

“According to the European Space Agency, Beijing and its neighbouring north-east Chinese provinces have the world's worst levels of nitrogen dioxide, which can cause fatal damage to the lungs.” [The so-called “Coronavirus disease” is pneumonia.]

“At a recent seminar, Zhang Lijun, deputy director of the environmental protection agency, said that pollution levels could more than quadruple within 15 years unless the country slows the rise in energy consumption and car use.” [15 years later, it’s a “Coronavirus epidemic.” How convenient.]

“A recently published study, conducted by the Chinese Academy on Environmental Planning, found that a third of China's urban residents were exposed to harmful levels of pollution. More than 100 million people live in cities where the air reaches levels considered ‘very dangerous’.”

“The academy blamed air pollution for 411,000 [yearly] premature deaths---mostly from lung and heart-related diseases.”

“’It's a conservative figure. The real figure could be higher’, Wang Jin'nan, a chief engineer of the academy, told the AFP news agency. ‘These figures all exist, but the local governments do not want us to reveal them.’ Asked for an interview with The Lancet, academy officials declined, saying the matter was ‘too sensitive’.”

“The political implications of worsening pollution are becoming more apparent. Although it does not publish figures on the link between pollution and health, the [Chinese] government admits that respiratory diseases are the leading cause of death in China…” [Pneumonia is called THE “Coronavirus” disease.]

“Such health concerns, particularly regarding cancer and birth defects thought to be caused by chemical factories, have been a major factor in a recent wave of protests. Among the latest was the demonstration last month by hundreds of people living in a Beijing suburb against plans to build a factory in their neighbourhood. But similar outbreaks [protests] are occurring nationwide on an almost weekly basis.” [All the protests are gone now; key cities are locked down.]

“This situation is not unique to Beijing. Frequent dirty grey skies are taken for granted in Shanghai, Wuhan, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong… Water has suffered the same fate as air. Increasingly likely to be exploited for dams and dumpsites, it is estimated that three-quarters of the rivers running through Chinese cities are so polluted that they cannot be used for drinking or fishing.”

“In 2008, it is quite possible that this authoritarian government will restrict traffic and close factories to ensure blue skies for the month of the Olympics. But it will only be a temporary fix. Unless more drastic measures are taken soon, the health costs of pollution will be paid in China for generations to come.”

I can think of a more drastic measure. Claim a new virus is killing people, lock down cities and quarantine 100 million people, and shove all the news about deadly pollution far, far into the background.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Rose (1)

Some say love –
It is a river that runs the tender reed,
Some say love –
It is a razor that leaves the soul to bleed,
Some say love –
It is a hunger, an endless aching need.
I say: ‘Love –
It is a flower and we its only seed.’

It’s the heart
Afraid of breaking that never learns to dance;
It’s the dream
Afraid of waking that never takes a chance;
It’s the one
Who won’t be taken that cannot seem to give;
And the soul
Afraid of dying that never learns to live.

When the night has been too lonely,
And the road has been too long;
When you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong;
Just remember in the winter –
Far beneath the bitter snows –
Lies the seed that with the Sun’s love,
In the spring, becomes

The Rose.

Amanda McBroom

* * *

I Did It My Way (2)

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I’ll say it clear,
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain.
I’ve lived a life that’s full,
I’ve travelled each and every highway.
But more, much more than this
I did it my way.

Regrets, I’ve had a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course,
Each careful step along the byway,
And more, much more than this
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I’m sure you knew,
When I bit off more than I could chew,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way.

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried.
I’ve had my fill my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way,
Oh no, oh no, not me,
I did it my way.

For what is a human being,
What have we got
If not ourselves, then we have naught.
To say the things we truly feel
And not the words of one who kneels.
The Akashic Records show we took the blows
And did it our way.
Yes, that was our way.

Mistakes I made a lot,
No need for them to mention,
I did them all without intention.
But I’m glad they helped me
To grow into the one I now am.
So I give thanks and praise to the
Great Father/Mother of all life for each one.

I did what I had to do
In my own special and unique way,
At all times giving of my best,
The only thing we can ever do.

Claude Francois, Gilles Thibaut
Jacques Revaux, Marcelo Drumond Nova
Edited by Aquarius

Aspiring healers and lightbringers are doing things their way when they constantly pay attention and follow the guidance of their inner teacher, the living God within. This keeps the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly minds tuned into the frequencies of the energies of the Christ Spirit and the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God. Unselfishly, they are doing their best at all times and that attract constructive atoms into their aura. The moment a destructive, pessimistic and fearful thought enters their consciousness, they transmute it into a constructive, optimistic and hopeful one.

Through patiently striving to attune themselves to the will and wishes of the Highest, they attract the right spiritual atoms into their aura. With the passing of time this creates a strong protective shield that wraps itself around us like a bubble that allows us to move around safely wherever our inner guidance sends us. This protection is transparent so that the radiance of our inner self shines through it. Everybody who comes into contact with us senses the warmth of our love, kindness and strength, and the power and comfort that flows from us into everything we touch. They are instinctively drawn to our work which reflects the honesty and sincerity of the intentions behind it.

Although this shelter is invisible to earthly eyes, the same as everything connected with the spirit realm, this kind of protection is highly effective. It protects against all negative and undesirable influences of earthly life and draws ever more of the Universal Christ’s magical white healing light into our aura and flows from there into everything we come into contact with.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Feb, 2023
Words
2,525
Read Time
12 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
491

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.