Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (117)
Miracles And Wonders (117)

Miracles And Wonders (117)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 4th February 2023

Who Is Truly The Coming World Teacher?

From ‘Relationship Healing’

The Coming World Teacher

Searching For Love And God (1)

The law of life is love and as sparks of the Divine we are God’s children. Thus we have come from love, our true nature is love and the goal of our earthly existence is to return into this awareness and conduct our lives in keeping with this knowledge. Giving and receiving love is one of every soul’s most basic and urgent needs. And when the bud of the Christ nature of our innermost being at last starts to open up, we become aware of God’s all-enfolding and penetrating love and light, in which – unbeknown to us for a long time – all life is constantly immersed.

Learning to love God’s way, with simple human kindness and friendliness, thoughtfulness and consideration, patience and tolerance for those around us, is the main purpose of our existence. The more we practise this kind of loving in every one of our daily encounters, the closer our contact with the Great Father/Mother Creator’s Universal love, light and beauty gets. This is how ultimately every human is going to do their share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth. In this process the light of our own inner Divinity grows increasingly powerful and far reaching. Having learnt to accept and love every manifestation of life as being part of God’s great plan of life, we view the events of our world with ever greater tenderness, kindness and tolerance towards all its participants.

Feelings of this nature rise from a deep inner well of understanding about the preciousness and uniqueness of all God’s creatures. If, as a result, our heart fills with love but we feel short of someone special to give it to, if we but open our eyes we soon realise that our world is filled with needy people who are searching for love and seem to be unable to find it. Just about every human being belongs to this category and even the most advanced ones are frequently like small frightened children before God, too afraid to ask for help. Let’s take heart and not be stingy with our love and give it freely to everything that shares our life with us. Any kind of love that is given is never wasted, especially not on those who do not yet know how to respond in the right manner.

Every small kindness rendered to any of God’s creatures is valuable and counts spiritually. And each time we encounter someone in distress and our first reaction is to reach out and offer a helping hand, we are true to our real nature. We are then following the instinctive and intuitive reactions of our higher nature instead of the urge of our small lower earthly self to turn away. Through this our progress on the great wheel of fortune that is this life speeds up considerably.

At times nothing can be done except giving a distressed person a friendly smile, a few words of encouragement and comfort, a shoulder to cry on and/or a hug. When they are lifted above and helped out of their present situation, even if only in such small ways, the law of Karma sees to it that any kind of thoughtfulness one fine day in some form or another returns to the one who gave it. Hence the saying that bread cast onto the waters of life finds its way back to us. In practical terms this means that help is sure to come when we require it and everybody sometimes does. It may not come about through the people we once helped. In fact, it hardly ever does, but come it will and that often quite magically and then only seemingly out of the blue.

Our environment and the people in it act like a mirror that is constantly reflecting our own hidden inner characteristics back to us. We are dynamic beings and can only attract into our lives the qualities in others which we ourselves have already developed. Therefore, if we want more love in our life, we first have to become more loving ourselves. How to go about it? Anything is possible for those reach out for the helping hands of the Angels, the Shining Ones, Higher and Highest Beings – call them what you like, the meaning is always the same. They are always waiting for our call and ready to show the way, if we but ask.

They wish to teach us how to rise above all earthly conditions by peering beyond the ends of our noses and the clouds of the darkness of ignorance that surround us, so that we may learn to walk with our heads above the clouds and not in them. Our feet need to be firmly planted on the Earth to do our share of making our world a better and more peaceful place for all. Each one of us has the power to bring their own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. No matter how insignificant our contribution may appear to us now, it does make a difference to the whole and helps our world to move a bit forwards on its own evolutionary spiral.

With the help and will of God and the Angels any adversary truly can be overcome, especially the worst one: our small earthly self’s fears and anxieties. We are here for a purpose and no kind of suffering is ever for nothing. Every bit of it fulfils the purpose of teaching us something; fathoming out what that could be is our task. Yet, whenever we have reached the end of our tether, there is nothing wrong and everything right with falling on our knees, baring our hearts and souls and appealing to the mercy and tenderness of the Great Mother’s infinite wisdom and love to rescue us.

Approaching the Divine aspects of life is best done with the frame of mind and the openness of heart of a small child. After all, that’s what we are before the Great Father/Mother of all life. Besides, it takes a child’s simplicity to grasp the higher esoteric meanings that are hidden behind the words that were once given to our world through various teaching methods. The wise ones in the world of light, our true home, who bring us these messages, have always communicated with us not with the surface words of the myths and legends they gave us from time to time, but through the metaphors and symbolisms that have always been hiding behind them. When their meanings have been unravelled, the Divine spirit can speak unhindered to the hearts and souls of those who are ready to understand.

God manifests Him/Herself everywhere and everything that exists in this world and all others has been created from love. To come to this conclusion is the end of the search for God and love which all of us have come into this life to pursue. All human beings eventually reach the evolutionary point when they can sense and recognise the light of the spirit in all their companions. Each time they are looking into a mirror, they then realise that they are actually looking at God. This reveals that they have reached the ultimate goal every human being is incessantly working towards in earthly life.

When we become aware that God, the creative forces of the Highest, is in everything and that all life is involved in a process of evolution, we realise that humankind has always been evolving away from the dark and evil side. The aspect of God we are striving to develop, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is that which is good, right and beautiful. By bringing forth from within our own being the best and the highest of our nature, we are helping these aspects of Mother Earth and all other life and lifeforms move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral.

Because the Divine is not a static force but an ever evolving, expanding and increasing one, each one of us is equipped with the power to assist God with His/Her development. The Christ Spirit is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. It is all light and love and so is Its spark, which each one of us contains. This part of the Divine Trinity gradually absorbs everything that is ugly and sick, crude and evil into itself and transmutes it into something beautiful, sophisticated and good. Crooked corners it makes straight and that which is sick, it heals. Such is the process of evolution.

* * *

Listening To The Inner Teacher (2)

‘There is a voice that
does not use words.
Listen!’
Rumi

To this day many are unwittingly creating fresh relationship problems for themselves by looking towards the teachings of the Bible to find the answers to the questions and solutions for the problems that are inevitable in human connections. The Bible is a great work that undoubtedly contains many nuggets of golden spiritual wisdom and truth, but the refuse to become visible for a long as every word of is taken literally. The likelihood is that this creates more obstacles instead of overcoming them.

I believe that none of the religions that still exist in our world were intended to remain unchanged forever. To my mind, the teachings contained in the sacred texts of books like the Torah, the Bible or the Koran, to name but three, were never meant to be treated as if they had been set in concrete or carved into stone for all eternity. Through various teaching methods they were given to humankind over the ages, each one with the intention that at some future date it would be replaced by more advanced teachings.

Humankind’s understanding of spiritual wisdom and knowledge is a living organism that is constantly growing and evolving, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us and our world. New religions have always appeared at certain predestined times to serve humankind when sufficient numbers of us were ready to receive more of the Divine truth. As soon as one of them has lost its usefulness, it is removed and replaced by something else. A good belief system is capable of taking on the role of a staff human souls can lean on for a while, during some of their journeys through their earthly existence.

Religions that are worthy of carrying that name aim to act as ladders that invite and encourage human souls to go in search of their own understanding of Divine wisdom and truth, so that it may lead them into the rediscovery of their true origin in God and so reconnect them with the Divine aspects of their own nature. Every one of us in the end is guided by their Highest or God Self, the living God within, to the realisation that no-one in the outside world can really teach us anything. This is because in the depths of our own being we have always remained one with God. By learning to tap into the source of our being, we can gain access to all the knowledge that exists in the soul memories of the whole of Creation.

The Angels are offering us plenty of opportunities for discovering that this is the only place in the whole wide world where each one of our questions will without fail be answered truthfully. Whenever we need advice for working our way through an obstacle we are encountering, there is no substitute in the whole wide world for listening within to the small still voice of our conscience, because it is our Highest or God Self communicating with us. That’s the only place where the answers to all our questions truly are known. I can see no point in turning for advice to spiritual teachings that were written a long time ago for other times and civilisations that have disappeared, but whose words remained unchanged, frozen in space and time. I believe it’s better by far to make contact with and ask the living God within.

From the evolutionary point we have reached by now it is not hard to see that hiding behind barriers of outdated spiritual teachings has never been a substitute for consciously making wise decisions and choices. Accepting the responsibility for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions is much easier when we follow our inner guidance. Learning to do this is the main reason why we have been granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth. Blindly following anyone’s teachings is no longer right for the Aquarian Age. It is providing all of us with the freedom to make our own decisions about what we can and want to believe.

We are responsible for what we allow to enter our consciousness. The only reason for accepting anything to do so is when the small still voice of consciences within prompts us, through the world of our feelings: ‘This is true!’ or ‘This makes sense!’ This part has always been with us, but for far too long it has been suppressed and ignored by – I dare say – all of us. When something feels right or wrong, then that’s what it is. We ignore such inner guidance to our detriment, because in truth we ourselves are the bottom line for everything that is in our lives. We are the only ones who can decide what is still of value to us today and what is waiting to be discarded. To find out whether any spiritual teachings are valid for us, all we have to do is feel inside our own heart and listen to the responses that come from within the very core of our own being, the small still voice of conscience. It has been part of us since the moment of our creation, to guide and protect us and keep us safe.

Knowing that beautiful things are right and true,
And that beautiful actions please God,
Helps wise ones to develop their inward sense of
That which is right, true and beautiful.

The highest wisdom is to trust
One’s intuition and to follow its guidance,
As the answer to the last appeal of what is right or wrong
Lies within everybody’s own heart.
So, trust thyself.

Aristotle 384-322 BC.

When our small earthly self gets the message and seriously gets to work on developing the characteristics of our Christ nature, so they can gradually take over our whole being, we evolve into a Christed one in our own right. That’s how the Christ Spirit within each one of us will eventually act as the saviour and redeemer of us and our world. When we begin to send out nothing but that which is good, right and beautiful, only more of the same can return to us. This is how we ourselves, our world and ultimately the whole of Creation and its Creator are moving ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

The Christ Spirit is the living God within and that is the long-awaited world teacher, who has been speaking to us through every one of the myths and legends that ever existed in our world. The Angels as the executors of God’s great plan of life brought them to us. In their infinite wisdom they decided that this would be the most suitable method of familiarising us and our world with the concept of the higher spiritual aspects of life, which for educational purposes had to remain hidden from our view for such a long time.

* * *

Learning To Live Intuitively (3)

‘The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and
the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honours
the servant and has forgotten the gift.’
Albert Einstein

Extraordinary things start to happen when one begins to live one’s life intuitively, as all of us are meant to do eventually. I have been practising it for a very long time. Through constantly attuning ourselves to our Highest or God Self, the wise inner teacher and comforter, one becomes ever more familiar with and gradually learns to trust is guidance. This is the way every part of my writings has come into being. The reason why they contain the same or similar spiritual wisdom, as that which can be found in publications like White Eagle, is that intuitive writing taps into the sacred Source of all knowledge and wisdom, where all truth is known. Each one of us will eventually be required to act as one of its channels.

My writings are constantly changing, growing and evolving because spiritual ideas have for many years been flowing through me almost non-stop. They always come to me and I never had to go in search of them. The most difficult part of this process is learning to switch off the flow of consciousness when I have reached saturation point for one writing session. The initial inspiration can come from just about anything, but only when an idea is really worth sharing with others and keeps on coming to my mind, do I start to make notes. Next time I switch my computer on, my inner guidance shows me where the new material should appear.

Should you have read any of the volumes of my ‘Random Jottings of a Stargazer’ some time ago, it will be worth your while to have another go. You will be amazed how much has been updated and changed. Because our understanding of spiritual wisdom is constantly growing and expanding, I prefer publishing my work on a website rather than in book form. My own writings are proof enough for me that any of the ideas that previously came down to us in earthly life from the highest levels of life were meant to be set in concrete or chiselled into stone. In the course of millennia humankind’s grasp of the spiritual aspects of life is bound to have grown and expanded a great deal. Existing ideas either adapt to this with the passing of time or they simply die when they have ceased to be relevant for our race’s evolutionary level at any given time.

The sum total of all ideas that exist in the whole of Creation represents the river of consciousness that is life on every one of its levels. Our individual human consciousnesses are integral parts of it. To ensure the river’s smooth flow, individually and collectively, from time to time ideas have to be removed that are no longer valid in the light of fresh insights that are waiting to be woven – I can’t call it anything else – into the rich tapestry of the existing knowledge.

This process I call ‘the polishing of gems’. As you may have noticed throughout my work, I enjoy doing this as much with somebody else’s work as I do with mine. In my view, when the inspiration and insights of two souls fuse into one, the two together potentially can form some of the finest instruments of creativity. It’s a bit like Tchaikovsky 1840-1893 and Beethoven 1770-1827 writing their ‘Mozartiana Suites’ to honour and celebrate the beauty of the work of their fellow composer, who was still relatively unknown when they were around. Mozart lived 1756-1791.

Intuitive writing is a wondrous thing. A friend once asked: ‘How do you do it?’ The simple answer is: ‘I don’t. It’s more like it is doing me!’ None of my work has ever been something premeditated. I never sit down and think: ‘I am now going to write so and so, or what shall I write about today?’ Rather, a theme calls for my attention with an inflow of fresh insights and I start making notes. Every one of the volumes of my work were triggered off by one small article, maybe a chance remark made by someone. Lots of material that could have been used for publication had already accumulated when I went public with it on my first website.

From its earliest beginnings twelve years ago my website has been called ‘Rays of Wisdom, the Lighthouse of Consciousness’, spiritual and not religious my writings have always embraced and invited all belief systems of our world. They aim to do their share of bringing peace to our world through a better understanding of the concepts of the spiritual background of our world, which the Angels expressed through gift of the myths and legends that appeared over the ages in our world. This is my contribution to bringing new hope to humankind through restoring its faith and trust in the basic goodness of the life God and the beings from the Highest levels of life have prepared for us.

There was a time in my life when I started to gain insights into spiritual concepts that had never previously interested me. But I soon felt that the answers that came flowing through me in such abundance were so good that they should be written down. As ever more material accumulated, the need arose to store my insights into a collection of files and each one of them soon grew into a considerable size. In the beginning I found it scary that some of my ideas appeared to be far too advanced and controversial to be presented to anyone.

But then, it happened many times that a few days later a new Stella Polaris, the magazine of the White Eagle Lodge, would arrive and lo and behold! The same wisdom was there in black and white for all to see in one of White Eagle’s teachings. Their kind and loving, yet simple and down to Earth approach to spirituality have always been their main appeal for me. They have a way of speaking directly to the human soul. Upon first encountering them a great many years ago, I found them reassuringly in harmony and like an echo to the intuitive insights and the new beliefs I was finding with the help of my inner teacher.

At first this was quite uncanny and, to put it mildly, rather weird, if anything this frightened me even more. How could this be? Who would I be to know such things? Yet, I did and still do, just as described here. First an idea comes into my mind that leads me to a certain topic, then ever more fresh insights are flowing in that help me to understand it better. This understanding is what I subsequently share with you in my writings.

Gradually, I got used to the echoing effect and even started to enjoy it, as by then I could recognise them for what they truly were. It was the Universe’s way of telling me: ‘Trust me; it’s okay. Don’t hide your light under a bushel. Go ahead and give of your learning so others may benefit from it, too.’ Clearly, each one of such a happening was a pat on the back and a message of reassurance from the Angels and guides that all was well with my writings. They are the ones who have always encouraged me to persevere in spite of the obstacles I am encountering, the same as everybody else, on my personal long and painful healing journey of a thousand miles.

It frequently feels that every step forward on this journey is followed by three in the opposite direction, but I imagine that it’s probably more like two of them forwards and one back. It comforts me to know that nothing truly worth having was ever achieved in earthly life without an almighty struggle by someone. So, I pick up my cross and soldier on as best I know how to. I rest safely in the knowledge that the reasons for it will be visible much more clearly when, in due course, hand in hand with the wise ones in charge of me, I shall review this lifetime from the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds.

Should you sometimes stumble – the way I often do – as you work your way through your ‘stuff’, let’s get hold of each other’s hand – metaphorically speaking – and walk together for a while. God and the Angels are walking with us and keeping us safe, no matter what may ever befall us, of that I am sure. Would you agree that the high and holy destiny that awaits each one of us and our whole world makes every faltering step we take along the way of returning into the oneness with God very much worthwhile?

There will come the time when all of us will be taught the way it’s been happening to me for around thirty years by now. When my inner guidance calls, I follow gladly, thankfully and without hesitation to wherever it may wish to lead me.

* * *

The Coming World Teacher (4)

Should you ever have wondered whether my work is based on White Eagle teachings, a note of explanation may not come amiss here that this has never been the case. All parts of my jottings are new and original and came into being intuitively. For many years, I have been a subscriber of Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge, which I have enjoyed ever since my attention was first drawn to it. Initially I knew very little about the White Eagle teachings and what the White Eagle Lodge was about. But as time went by, I found ever more teachings in the magazine that echoed the themes I had either already written about or ‘happened’ to be working on. I do not believe in coincidences.

To find out more, in one of the Lodge’s sales I eventually bought a whole collection of White Eagle books and worked my way through them in the order they are listed in the section ‘Books/Further Studying’. As I went along, I was constantly coming across topics I had already covered in my jottings. To keep track of them somehow I scrawled little notes into the margins of the books where White Eagle’s words confirmed my insights. Yet, I was so occupied with my own writings that I never found the time to return to and make use of my scribblings. After a while I donated the books to a local charity shop, so somebody else could have the use of them.

Although I never found much time for them, reading White Eagle teachings has always been an enjoyable and uplifting experience. To me, they are nothing short of partaking in a fine old wine that invites you to imbibe it slowly and deeply, so that its essence can sink into the deepest layers of your being. No wonder the White Eagle teachings are enjoyed by so many. To know them is to love them, it can’t be any other way. It makes no difference to me that I feel intuitively that the name does not stand for one person but a whole group of guides. Therefore, to my mind White Eagle by rights should not be addressed as ‘he and him’ but ‘they and them’.

The above paragraphs of this chapter were written eight years ago. I was reminded of it when to my astonishment I found a dedication for the White Eagle Lodge in the Stella Polaris issue of February/March 2017. I have never come across this dedication anywhere else before. It reads:

‘We have chosen to call this centre the White Eagle Lodge – a name not bearing reference to any particular person, but referring to the white eagle as a symbol of vision, used down the ages by the Wise Ones whom we are privileged to serve. This is to be a centre of light and all who would serve the Great White Light, whatever their denomination and whatever their school of thought may be can meet here on a common plane of brotherhood and service. Therefore, beloved children, we say that this place is to be a lighthouse to guide men and women, and we ask you to help us establish and maintain the light within. Let this become a focal point for the light of spirit.’ White Eagle

‘These words do not only apply to the first Lodge in London, but to every one of our Star Centres that now exist around our world.’

In ‘The United Kingdom and the European Union’, I wrote: ‘2017 is going to be a No. 10 year and that means a whole new cycle of experiences will begin and bring us many fresh starts and this is not perchance. Nothing in this life or anywhere else happens perchance or by coincidence. It can only do so when the energies are right and therefore its time has come. The knowledge to which the Angels are now allowing us access provide us with clear evidence that there really is a plan of life and that it has always been unfolding with the greatest precision.’

The signals I am getting from the White Eagle Lodge are telling me that it is also in the middle of preparing itself for a great new beginning. In the above mentioned Stella Polaris we are told that Newlands House by the side of the Lodge itself, a place for retreats and so forth, has been completely overhauled and will soon be reopening. In Stella Polaris April/May 2016 the Lodge Mother wrote: ‘We are facing the reality that the ‘physical body’ of our wonderful temple in New Lands is in such need of major renovations that the practical material advice is: it is better to build a new body!’

Things can only happen when the energies are right and because this year with all its new beginnings they are, the rebuilding of the Lodge can go full steam ahead, as the dedication shows. And so in Stella Polaris February/March 2017 the Lodge Mother told us: ‘Here at New Lands we face now the rebuilding of our Temple. We are moving forward with the plans once New Lands is reopened.’ To me, the process the Lodge for some time has been involved in is one of the finest examples that has ever come of the outer physical reality being a manifestation of what must have been and probably still is happening on the inner level of the Lodge.

By the look of things the White Eagle organisation is going to continue on the old foundations but with a more than somewhat changed and more solid outer structure that is based not so much on a false belief, but a long outdated one about the source of its teachings. This will definitely put an end to any false impressions about the role the White Eagle work is meant to play in our world. And that new approach hopefully will have more appeal to the general public.

I applaud the courageous decision of making what comes across to me as nothing short of a re-dedication. It should leave no-one in any doubt that White Eagle is a serious and dignified worldwide spiritual organisation whose sole aim is to connect the belief systems of our world and in this way make its contribution towards working for peace in our world. Above all the dedication shows that White Eagle is by no means some kind of new age cult where people worship and pray to a Native American Chief in the spirit world.

* * *

The Coming World Teacher

Spirit Guides And Helpers (5)

To my mind, there is a distinct parallel between the legend of White Eagle as a single person in the spirit world and the hero of the Jesus legend. The Angels in charge of our earthly and spiritual existence in their wisdom decided that the early versions of any tale that ever appeared in our world should only be valid for a certain period of our collective development. All along their plan provided that in due course we should be presented with the truth, which for wise educational reasons had to remain hidden behind the surface words of any legend for a predestined length of time.

The Aquarian Age is the age of truth and deeper we move into it, the more truth is emerging on all levels of life and about all its aspects. Ever more truth is now rising to the surface of our individual consciousness and that of our world, so it can clearly be seen by those whose minds are only receptive to that which is good and beautiful, true and right. This is how the message is sounding ever louder and clearer that the new World Teacher could not possibly be Jesus in a second coming or White Eagle, or anybody else for that matter.

Believing in the existence of beings like Jesus and White Eagle is not a false belief at the time when their tales are first given by the Angels. But as we and the belief system around such legendary figures move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral, the way all life is required to do by the Universal laws, even the slowest one of us will eventually reach the point when they can no longer be in any doubt that their belief has become outdated and is in need of adjustment, that’s all.

Organisations who refuse to obey the Universal, i.e. God’s laws, and adapt their teachings as and when it becomes necessary with the passing of time, will in due course fall by the wayside. And that sets me wondering whether any of the existing religions of our world will have the guts to follow the brave example of the White Eagle Lodge.

I fail to understand why they refuse to do so. Whenever a messenger is supposed to have brought certain teachings to our world, if our inner guidance tells us about the contents of their words that they are speaking the truth, what more could anyone want? Why should it make any difference whatever whether the personality, who was once believed to have brought their message to our world in a certain way, ever existed or whether they were invented because through this medium it would be easier for humankind to grasp the meaning of their words?

But irrespective of how much anyone still longs for a new World Teacher to appear in the flesh, the event has already taken place and that in a manner that would have been impossible to foresee by anyone until fairly recently. Because the new World Teacher is the living God within, everyone’s own inner guidance or intuition = in-tuition, there are guaranteed no takeover bids for this post by anyone. From the evolutionary point many by now have reached, it can be recognised easily that the White Eagle teachings were given to help ever more of us to become aware of their true nature, as this would ease the awakening of the long promised teacher and comforter inside everybody’s own heart.

After having written the above and this part of my jottings was just about ready to be published, the Stella Polaris February/March 2008 issue arrived with this confirmation from ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘We [not I] do not come to you to talk about the development of psychic power, or how to hold communion with those who have passed out of the physical dimension. We come to show you a higher way which, if you follow it, will obliterate all separation and penetrate the veil of darkness that to this day exists between you and all life. When we say ‘all life’, we mean that of the whole of Creation, including the kingdoms of Mother Earth, animal, vegetable, mineral, human and angelic alike.’

As the appearance of the long promised and awaited World Teacher is an inner experience which every soul eventually has to encounter, the event could not have come about any other way. The task of all groups of spirit guides like White Eagle is merely to support us in our struggles and tribulations of earthly life, to coax and cajole us ever onwards, to reassure and encourage us never to give up, because of the glorious victory of good over all evil that still exists in our world and the happy ending that is predestined and waiting for each one of us individually and our whole world.

Each one of the Angels and Masters and the spirit guides, who are serving them, is our friend and helper. None of them would ever dream of pretending they can do things for us and that they can save and redeem us. That never has been the role of any true spiritual teacher in both worlds on this and the other side of the thin veil of consciousness that for so long has separate them from each other.

* * *

Cleaning The Inner House (6)

A Fairy Tale For The Aquarian Age

Dear Friends. In case you are wondering why you haven’t heard from me for a while, I am writing to let you know that this is because for some time I have been too busy with scrubbing and putting my inner house in order. It’s getting the most through cleansing it has ever had and that, as you may imagine, is a truly Herculean task.

The first thing to be thrown out was my bad habit of worrying. It was an old part of me that had long outlived its usefulness and had become a real nuisance that kept me from paying attention to my inner guidance, the living God within. I no longer need to worry or be afraid of the future because I have discovered that this part of me wants to show me how to do things the good and right way, in keeping with Its will and wishes rather than those of my small earthly self.

Next I tackled my inner library and gave it a particularly good clearing out. I got rid of the book of my past, as I no longer had neither time nor inclination to read it. I replaced it with a book about my new goal of being the best person I can be in any given moment. This makes such fascinating reading that I can’t stop myself from digging into it all the time.

Next I discarded the book of hate and bad memories. I cannot understand why I held onto that one for such a long time and even treasured it in bygone days. I exchanged this book for the one of renewed understanding and a true philosophy of life. They are helping me to shed every last bit of the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices I used to cling onto about the purpose and meaning of life, myself, our world and also of God.

Isn’t it amazing to find out after all this time of evolution on the Earth plane that God is not an external but an internal force that is as much part of you and me as everybody else? And isn’t it good to know that all human beings, animals, plants and even the minerals are our siblings in God’s great family of life? Perceiving my existence in this light assists me more than anything else to renew and heal my relationship with myself, God and life itself.

Next to go were my old books of ‘I might!’, ‘I think!’, ‘I must!’ and ‘I ought to!’ Knowing that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible and all conditions can be healed, I have replaced them with ‘I can!’, ‘I will!’ and ‘I want to!’ These latest additions have been given a place of honour in my home.

It helps me to know that every small effort I make benefits the healing not only of myself, but of the entire human race, our planet and all its inhabitants as well as everything else in the whole of Creation. And I am delighted to tell you that I have renewed many of my relationships that with the passing of time had fallen by the wayside. I am making a special effort to transform each one into a friendship. This is especially true for my oldest companion, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ.

To my great relief I discovered some time ago that they are part of each one of us and that God’s kingdom is not ‘out there’ somewhere in space, but has always remained deep inside the core of our being. Our Christ or Highest Self is the wise one within who really does know the way of all things and never leads us astray. Through the long chats I am regularly having with this aspect of my nature it is coming ever more alive in me. These days it guides me intuitively and through the world of my feelings it shows me at all times what now is right or wrong for me and in any given situation it helps me to discern a truth from a lie.

Now that I am working hand in hand with God and the Angels, whilst giving of my best assists and thus bringing forth from the centre of my own being the characteristics of my Christ nature, mucking out my inner stables has turned into a highly successful operation. To this day it amazes me that the bearded young man of the Jesus legend, clad in sandals and a flowing white robe, radiating love and peace, and miraculously healing whenever he came across someone in need of it, is but a metaphor for the Christ part of you and me. Isn’t it good to know that in seed form it exists in all human beings? It waits for along time to come alive and fully take over in each one of us, as soon the time is right.

Bearing all that in mind, you will hardly find it surprising that my favourite books these days are those of prayers and meditations. My favourite pastime now is quietly reflecting on things that give me fresh hope, renew my faith and trust in the basic goodness of life as well as my love for our Creator. I now know that it is wrong to consider that earthly life is all there is to humankind’s existence. Our true home is the world of spirit where all of us have lots of friends and helpers to help us work our way through any obstacles that come our way. Through these things I have found a peace of mind that cannot be disturbed by anything. This is something so precious that I have placed it at the front of my inner house.

Having discarded unnecessary things like worry and a troubled mind once and for all, you have no idea how good this little kingdom of mine looks and feels. With the shedding of ever more of my outdated negative thought and behaviour patterns of the past, my whole outlook on life gradually became much brighter and more sparkling. This is the kind of house clearing and cleansing I thoroughly recommend to anyone on a regular basis.

The knowledge I have been finding along the way of my journey through earthly life enables me to do the above things. The knowledge is a shoe that fits me perfectly and every bit of it was brought to me by the prince I have been dreaming of for a very long time, who turned out to be the Christ part of my own being. My prince has not only taken me home into the conscious awareness of my true nature and of his role in my life, but also to the true parents of both of us. In truth we are one, much more than brother and sister or even lovers could ever be.

On the winged white steed of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, which these days is coming our way so freely and abundantly, my prince has carried me to our parents’ residence, a white castle that overlooks the shore of the vast ocean of life. The building is a fortress beyond compare that was designed and built by the Great architect of life Him/Herself. It cannot be destroyed by anything or anyone because its building blocks consist of God’s eternal wisdom and truth.

This is how I regained access to the highest realms from where I once emerged and where the Holy Trinity rules as one indivisible whole for ever and ever in perfect peace and harmony. For many on the Earth plane the time has come to be taken home like me, but it can only come about through bringing forth and developing our own Christ characteristics. The Spirit of the Universal Christ, also known as the living God within, is the dream prince or in the case of men the princess that can release us from the obligation of spending further lifetimes in the dungeon of earthly existence.

This part of everyone’s own being is the new world teacher our world has been waiting for, for such a long time. Because the energies are right, it is ready to show us and our world how to resolve any outstanding issues and conflicts, personal, national and international ones alike, in a manner that befits humankind’s Christ nature and true identity as God’s children of the Earth. That’s the only way the Christ Spirit can rescue us and our planet from the dark and deadly downwards spinning spiral of warmongering and destruction of the past.

The Christ spirit’s wisdom and truth wishes to show all of us the way on the forwards and upwards spiralling pathway of love and light, wisdom and truth that has the power to bring peace and healing of mind and body, spirit and soul to us and our world. Finding them is humankind’s true destiny and that has been written in the stars from the beginning of our race’s existence on the Earth. Revelations of this kind had to wait until the Age of Aquarius would be with us.

And that’s why ever more of us are discovering that whenever we pray and worship with every part of our being, our inner affinity with the Highest forces of life stirs into life and connects us with them. Each one of us being a spark of the Divine, we all carry the seeds for such experiences within. Nobody in their right senses would wish to escape from them and the feelings they bring.

This also happens each time when we are out and about in nature on our own, especially when in the silence of wide open spaces we connect with Mother Earth or gaze up to the stars that shine and sparkle in the sky above us. In moments like these we become aware of and sense our siblinghood with God and all life. Even if we had to spend time in dark solitary confinement, if we kneeled and prayed to the Highest for forgiveness and the release from our prison, we would become aware of Its presence and all-enfolding and all–forgiving love, wisdom and power.

The knowledge my beloved has been bringing me intuitively from the very core of my own being I have for many years been using in all my daily encounters. This is the instrument all of us require to see ourselves free from the obligation of further earthly lifetimes. I cannot begin to tell you how much I look forward to visiting and exploring the higher and eventually highest realms of the spirit world in the role of a princess, for that’s what I truly am as a daughter of the Highest.

Yours with love,
Cinderella

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

The Carrot, The Egg And The Coffee Bean (1)

A young woman was getting so fed up of struggling with the difficulties of her life that one day she went to her mother and poured her heart out as follows: ‘Everything I touch seems extra hard and difficult, so much so that by now I am wondering whether there is any chance for me to eventually make a success of my life. It seems as if as soon as I have solved one of my problems, a new one rears its head. Would it be better if I threw in the towel and simply gave up?’

Thinking about this for a moment, the mother took her daughter into the kitchen. Without saying a word, she filled three pots with water, which she placed on the stove on a high flame. When the water had reached boiling point, the mother put some carrots into the first pot, some eggs into the second and some ground coffee into the third. When they had boiled for about twenty minutes, she took the pots off the stove. Out of the first one she retrieved the carrots and placed them in a bowl, out of the second one the eggs and the coffee she poured into a coffee pot. Turning to her daughter, she said: ‘What do you see?’

As the daughter was as yet unable to perceive any point in this exercise, she replied: ‘Carrots, eggs and coffee. So what?’ The mother asked her to step closer to the first pot, touch one of the carrots and tell her what it felt like. ‘It’s soft!’ ‘Now try one of the eggs and break it.’ ‘It’s black and blue and as hard as a brick!’ ‘And now take a sip of the coffee.’ Tasting its rich aroma, the daughter smiled, but still failed to understand. So she asked: ‘What are you trying to tell me?’

‘Well, can you see how the objects before you faced the same condition of boiling in water and how each one reacted differently? The carrot went in strong, hard and unrelenting, but after being boiled long enough it softened, became weak and mushy. Being very fragile, an egg’s only protection against the outside world is its thin outer shell. After having been exposed to the boiling water for the same length of time, the egg’s liquid inner discoloured, became tough and hard. Only the ground coffee beans reacted quite differently. Putting them into boiling water changed them into something fragrant, aromatic and enjoyable.

‘And now ask yourself: Which one of these are you? When adversity knocks on your door, how do you respond? Like a carrot, an egg or a coffee bean? In any of your encounters with problems how about asking yourself: ‘Am I like a carrot that seems strong, but when pain and adversity come my way do I go soft and lose my strength? Or am I like an egg that starts with a soft heart, yet changes its colour and texture in the heat of the battle of life? Is my spirit a fluid substance like this, so that after someone’s death, a breakup, a financial hardship or other trials it grows hard? Although my outer shell still looks the same, on the inside have I become bitter and tough and my heart has changed colour and become hard? Or am I more like a coffee bean that has the power of changing hot water, i.e. painful circumstances so that as a result whenever the waters of my life get hot, they release from my inner being the fragrance and flavour of my true self, my higher God or Christ nature?’

When things are at their worst, a positive inner attitude towards life and the experiences that come our way empower every one of us to view any kind of situation from a different perspective. When we understand that Earth life is a place of learning, a school, we recognise that every experience that comes our way represents us with a lesson of some kind. The Great Father/Mother in their infinite wisdom prepares every one of them for their beloved children of the Earth. Each one comes to help us learn something from the events that come our way so that our consciousness keeps on expanding and, with the passing of time, we constantly grow ever more Heaven-tall. That’s how everybody eventually fulfils the higher purpose of their earthly existence. The main laws of life are love and evolution, i.e. evolution based on love. The more we express our true nature and strive to conduct our life in harmony with these laws, the more our earthly self becomes one with its higher God or Christ nature and the closer we come to the heart of God.

This approach to life can turn any apparently negative experience into a positive one and out of something that on the surface of things looks evil, with the help and will of God and the Angels, not only can but is meant to evolve into something of good. During our darkest hours and the times of our greatest trials this kind of thinking helps our spiritual wings to grow and unfold. Whatever we’ve already got to know of God’s sacred wisdom and truth at any given moment can help us to lift ourselves above any kind of situation and perceive its true value within the greater picture. When we thus look at life from the perspective of God and the Angels, it becomes easy to recognise the wise and loving purpose that lies behind everything that’s ever happened in our world and is doing so to this day. That includes the present situation.

Every earthly existence has to have its trials and tribulations. Otherwise there would impossible to grow in wisdom and understanding that helps our consciousness to expand. Bearing all this in mind, whenever future adversities come your way, how about asking yourself: ‘How shall I handle this? What would I like to be? A carrot, an egg or a coffee bean that is flavoursome and aromatic, enriched by the wisdom and understanding I am going to find on this part of my life’s journey?’ The choice is always ours.

To paraphrase Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss Psychiatrist and Author: ‘Truly beautiful people are those who have known defeat, suffering, struggle, loss and who worked their own way through these experiences, hand in hand with God and the Angels. Out of the depths of the hell of human suffering they have risen with a fresh appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving empathy with the pain of others. Beautiful people do not just happen, they can only grow and evolve on the Earth plane and that in the course of many lifetimes.’

Everything that’s ever happened in our world and still is doing, fulfils some kind of a wise higher purpose and that most certainly applies to our world’s present state. So let’s trust the flow of life and deal with every day as best we know how to. Let’s take to the spiritual wings we have grown so far, rise above the situation and watch with interest how things develop. If you follow the links at the end and study what’s provided there, I hope what you find there assists you with unfolding and spreading these wings. However, refuse to believe anything at face-value, including what’s coming your way here. Only if your inner guidance, the wise one and living God within you, tells you through the world of your feelings that it is true, take it on board.

This is your built-in lie-detector and everybody has their own. Develop the habit of constantly paying attention to responses that are constantly surfacing from within the very core of your own being. It’s your inner teacher and guru who knows the way of all things as well as the answers to any question you may ever care to ask. Even if something reaches you from a reliable source, independent of what anyone may say about it, its responses are the only truly trustworthy guidance that’s available anywhere. It comes to every one of us free of charge.

Taking to our wings and patiently observing what’s going on in our world everywhere, let’s feel safe in the knowledge that, no matter how things may still have to develop, we and our world always have and forever will rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. No-one else has any true power and especially not the pharma industry with its paid professional troublemakers and scaremongers. The Aquarian age is the age of truth and because of this, no-one in the whole of Creation will ever be able to hide the truth forever. Knowing about this provides us with a mighty pair of spiritual wings for rising above whatever happens in our world, as well as the patience of waiting unperturbed until the truth about the plandemic’s background has completely revealed itself.

Created by Anon.
Adapted by Aquarius
Updated September 2021

* * *

Invictus (2)

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

* * *

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

* * *

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

How good it is to know that:
Even though I am responsible for every one of
My thoughts, words and actions,
The Highest forces of life have always been
Steering my boat. All I ever had to do was row.
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life
Are the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of my earthly existence.
At the end of each lifetime, one of Your Angels takes
Me into the world of spirit and that’s my true home.
It’s harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than those of any other place I have ever been.
Each time my anchor is dropped there,
I can see plenty of evidence that
All is well with me and my world,
And that forever it will be so.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary journey,
It’s good to know that:
Every human being is a great deal more than
A mere earthly personality.
The essence of everybody is spirit/soul.
A long time ago, it’s existence started as
A tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light.
In the course of many lifetimes,
The strength of everybody’s own light
Constantly increases.

Every human being is as much part of God
As God is part of every one of us.
We are eternal beings who can and will never die.
The spirit realm is our true home,
From which all of us emerge at the beginning
Of each new lifetime and return to,
As soon as it has run its course.
Nobody is ever snuffed out like a candle.
One of the Angels of Death takes our spirit/soul
By the hand and moves us into
Another dimension of life, that’s all.

A high and holy destiny is in store for every one of us.
And because spirit guides and helpers are constantly
Accompanying us, we shall never get lost in
The vastness of the Universe’s space and time.
That’s why we shall always be safe wherever
The lessons of the earthly school of life
May still need to take us.
Everything that ever happened there served
The wise higher purpose of teaching humankind,
Individually and collectively, something.

So let’s be grateful for everything that has been
And be glad that, for as long as we send nothing but
Good, right and beautiful thoughts, words and actions
Into our world, nothing but the same will return to us,
In due course, when our karmic debts have been paid.
O Great Father/Mother of all life and Your
Only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ,
We stand in awe and wonder before the
Greatness and beauty of Your Creation.
Forever we shall be singing the praises
Of Your wisdom and love that have
Brought us and our world to this point,
Each on their own evolutionary spiral
And all together that of our world.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius
Updated February 2021

For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within the Divine great plan for our world and the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart. When placed in the right hands it can reveal what each newly born has brought with them from previous lifetimes as well as indicating in rough outlines the lessons awaiting them. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from, where we have spent our most recent lifetime. The Sun shows our spirit/soul’s predestined pathway of where we are going, ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, our own and all of humankind’s.

To my mind, the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else. The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that has to be endured and accept the responsibility for creating it, in the course of one or several previous lifetimes.

Naturally, this also applies to what’s presently happening in our world. The most helpful item for dealing with whatever comes our way was placed in every human spirit/soul’s cradle, so to speak, by the infinite love, wisdom and foresight of the Great Father/Mother. That’s why every one of us, without exception, has been provided with their very own inner guidance and built-in lie-detector. Therefore, each time information about the plandemic reaches you, even if all those around you believe that it’s true, if your lie-detector seems to be the only one that responds to what you hear or read with: ‘This is not true!’, there is every reason why you should trust what it’s saying to you.

Do your best to go with the flow, rest safely in the knowledge that you are responding to the voice of the wise one or living God within you, who knows the way of all things and the right answers to any question you may ever wish to ask. They will come to you intuitively from within the innermost core of your own being. This is the only teacher or guru in the whole of Creation who is truly reliable and trustworthy, who will never lead any of us astray. This is how all my writings have come into being in the course of about thirty years. The price I have paid for them has been, and to this day is, every other day having to endure severe headaches. I did not know for a long time that this was a necessary part of peeling layer upon layer of fears and anxieties from my own soul memories as well as those of the whole of humankind.

Updated September 2021

* * *

The Old Sea Captain (3)

There once was a retired sea captain.
He skippered a boat for taking day-trippers
To a nearby island and
One day his boat was packed with youngsters.
They laughed about the old

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Feb, 2023
Words
12,408
Read Time
62 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
463

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.