Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (119)
Miracles And Wonders (119)

Miracles And Wonders (119)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 7th February 2023

What About Marriages?

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Are Marriages Made In Heaven? (1)

Well, they are not exactly made in Heaven but in the world of spirit. Long before any soul ever makes its appearance in physicality, the whole plan of the coming lifetime, including the people it is going to get more intimately involved with, is carefully laid out in the great book of life. To ensure maximum room for the expansion of our spiritual growth on the Earth plane, this is done in broad outlines only. Behind the scenes of life, our God or Highest Self and the Angels plan and prepare the learning opportunities that are most suited to the requirements of our present level of development.

The relationships we are going to have, to whom we shall get married – if so – and what children will come through us or whether there will be none this time round. To offer us as many opportunities for learning and growing, and at the same time repaying some of our Karmic debts that accumulated in previous lifetimes, all these things and many more are predestined and prepared for each one of us with the greatest loving care. Now that we know that none of these things happen perchance or by coincidence, let’s be content with our lot and do our best to learn as much as possible from every experience the Universe presents to us. This is made easier through the knowledge that in the fullness of time what we are doing now is getting us ready for exploring and getting to know the higher aspects of life.

Human relationships, as difficult and nauseating as some of them can be or eventually turn into, are a vital part of every soul’s development because we learn and grow through our relationships. The best possible evolutionary/spiritual progress can be achieved when both parties are aware that each one of us is an individual and unique soul and spirit. Each partner in any kind of relationship always remains an individual. This does not change when two people are married to each other and on the same pathway of healing and improving their relationships, so that even the most difficult ones are converted into friendships. The further we advance into the Aquarian Age, the more urgently this is required from all of us.

This is especially true for the hardest relationship of all and that is the one with ourselves. As everything starts with us, if we wish to find friends, we first have to learn how to be a good friend to others and that, like any other skill, can only be acquired through constant practice. And before we can be a good friend to others, we have to learn how to be our own best friend. Without too much selfishness, we are required to safeguard and take care of our own needs, wishes and interests. If we do not respect ourselves and them, how can we expect others to do so?

True friendships last beyond our present earthly existence. We take them with us wherever we go and bring them with us, should another incarnation become necessary. They will then be part of our support system. That’s why there is every reason to nurture our human relationships and look after them, right here and now. Spiritually it is desirable that we should make every effort to transform even the most difficult and traumatic relationships into bonds of friendship and love. True love is an eternal link between two souls, who will always recognise each other, wherever and whenever they may meet again.

* * *

Of Marriage And Partnerships (2)

Almitra spoke again and said: ‘What of marriage, Master?’
And the prophet replied:
‘You were born together and you shall be for evermore.
You shall be together when the wings of death scatter your days.
Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.
That’s what I believed when I first wrote these lines,
But I know better now that I am dwelling on the other side
Of the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds.
I can see clearly what a long way marriage
Has come since the days of the patriarchy
When it deteriorated ever more into
A more than somewhat archaic institution.

What a long way our world has come since then!
It gladdens my heart to see that for many by now
Marriage means forming a partnership
In which both men and women have equal rights
As well as duties to fulfil, because each one of you is an
Individual and independent spark of Divine consciousness,
Who once emerged from the heartmind of God.
Although in spirit all is one, when in earthly life you are married,
Make sure there is room between you.
Allow each other breathing space and invite
The winds of the Heavens to dance between you.
Love one another, but do not make a bond of your love
That ties you together as if with cast-iron chains.
Let your love be more like an ocean that moves
Between the shores of your two souls.

The other half you have been looking for without success
On the Earth plane in the course of many lifetimes
Is not meant to be found there and in other human beings.
The missing part of you that will make you whole is
The living God within, everyone’s own Highest or God Self.
Reuniting with it is the only marriage that in the end
Can still and satisfy your yearnings for a love that is true,
Accepts you totally and unconditionally,
Never leaves you and lasts in all Eternity.

That’s why I say:
You do not need anyone else to make you whole.
Each one of you has the energies of their counterpart within.
For a long time it had to remain dormant,
Waiting to be taken into possession by you.
Help each other to recognise and take possession of it.
Then with gratitude for the gift the other one
Has brought you, let go of each other again.

Even though you are married,
Never forget that each soul has its own pathway to walk,
Its own things to do and lessons to learn.
So share what nurtures you and fill each other’s cup,
But do not drink from the same cup or eat from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous,
But let each also sometimes be on their own,
Just like the strings of a lute are alone,
Although they vibrate with the same tune.

Give your hearts, but not into each other’s keeping,
For only the hand of life can contain them.
Stand together, but not too close,
Similar to the pillars of a temple standing apart,
Bearing in mind that the oak tree and
The cypress do not grow in each other’s shade.

Each in their own way and time has to learn their pathway to walk,
Their Karma to redeem and Highest potential to fulfil.
Let each learn to take the lead in some things whilst following in others.
Each contributing in their own special and unique manner
Not only adds variety and interest to your relationship,
It helps to make it last longer and ensures that both partners
Grow at an even pace, individually and together.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Love – The Greatest Healer Of All (3)

Love is the law and the nature of the Universe. It is humankind’s true nature too. It is a force that is stronger than the best quality steel could ever be. Steel belongs to the Earth plane, but love is of the highest levels of life, known to us as God. Steel has to decay like all earthly things. It rusts and deteriorates and its molecular components are eventually returned to the Earth, the same as anything else that consists of matter.

Love, however, is of God and therefore eternal and immortal. It has the power to survive and conquer all obstacles that may ever get in our way. If two people are tied together by difficult Karma, once they have dealt with it by resolving the outstanding issues between them, they are ready to form a loving relationship that will last forever. This does away with the need for grappling any of our friends to our souls with hoops of steel, the way an old saying advises us to do.

My experience of long-standing relationships has shown that is irrelevant whether two people are married to each other or not. Unless both partners make a genuine effort at remaining interested in each other, their union is bound to become increasingly stale, like a loaf of old bread, or as tasteless as a glass of wine or beer that has been standing too long. Even the best wine turns to vinegar when it is left unattended in the glass for long enough.

Therefore, it is hardly surprising that so many marriages these days are winding up in the divorce courts, even after thirty or forty years. Any marriage that has lost its spark so much that discoveries can no longer be made together, gets to be like an outworn pair of slippers that is waiting to be discarded. When the slippers have become so trodden down that they are increasingly uncomfortable to wear, the only way of sensibly recycling them is by putting them into the bin. And if one wishes to continue to enjoy the comfort of wearing slippers, the time has come to look out for a suitable new pair.

Everything is not lost if there is at least a degree of love and respect for each other left in our hearts and souls. Love is the greatest healer of all – it can heal anything, especially relationships. Not for nothing is Libra the sign of marriage and partnerships. During each lifetime spent in this sign, ruled by Venus, human souls can acquire the gifts they need for healing any kind of relationship. Libra being an Air sign, they start with intelligence, in particular when applied to relationships of all kinds. It grows into an ever more potent tool when it comes together with the Venusian gifts of tact and diplomacy; a strong sense of justice and fairness; an ability to perceive all sides of any situation, relationship and argument; being capable of saying the right words at the right time and so pouring oil onto troubled waters. A love of good manners, a winning smile and affectionate nature are also part of Libra’s essential equipment for learning to cope with life on the physical plane and its most difficult aspect: human relationships.

Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. It generates bonds that bind eternally and the same time give complete freedom. When applied to any situation, especially in relationships, a loving approach never fails to win through. No matter how difficult a problem we may have to face, be it doubts, fears and anxieties, sickness and disability, and especially when death draws near, the key to the greater freedom of the spirit world and to Heaven itself is the human heart’s love for its Creator. God source alone can provide any of us with the ideal love we have searched for, ever since our first emergence from the state of oneness in the heartmind of God.

This alone is the love that stays with us forever, that never betrays us or cheats and lies, the way human lovers are frequently temped to do. Like no other, this love unerringly stands by us, it guides and protects us wherever our evolutionary pathway may take us. This is the love we yearn to find in our human connections. Yet, ultimately it has to elude us in every earthly encounter, as it can only be found in our loving reunion with God. When at long last this love is found, the human heart is like a rose that turns its face to the blessing and healing power of God’s great light. Every soul that receives it expands in wisdom and understanding, and without needing words it knows the meaning of truth.

* * *

Good And Happy Marriages (4)

They do not fall from the Heavens or just happen,
But have to be created by the people involved.
In marriage, the seemingly little things
Are the most important ones.
For example:

Never being too old to hold hands,
Remembering to say: ‘I love you’, at least once each day;
Never going to sleep angry;
Having a mutual sense of values and common objectives;
Standing together and facing the world;
Forming a Circle of Love that gathers in the whole family.

Expressing words of appreciation in a thoughtful manner
That demonstrates the gratitude you feel towards each other;
Being able to forgive and letting bygones be bygones.
Creating together the right atmosphere
And giving each other sufficient space,
So that both partners can breathe and be,
Growing independently of each other and yet together.
A common search for the good and the beautiful
In all people, things and situations.

And because we are magnetic beings who can
Only attract that which we ourselves are,
Like always attracts like and
Making an effort at being the right partner is
Far more important than marrying the right person.
This alone decides what kind of spouse
We shall attract into our orbit in future lifetimes.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Price Of Peace At Any Cost (5)

I do not believe that any relationship ever makes any real progress when the waters of life appear to be calm and unruffled and when no-one dares to rock the boat for fear of disturbing daily routines and the surface calm. This could be deceptive and no calm at all, only an expression of fear. The doldrums such times produce can be quite deadly, if they are allowed to go on for too long. People do not come closer together, but drift further and further apart through the sheer boredom, frustration and lack of excitement within their relationship. Eventually, something forces its way between them that will help their stalemate situation to erupt. Whether they consciously look for this or not, some kind of turbulence will then enter from without, to get things going again.

This happens because two souls who have been joined together have ceased to grow and learn within their relationship. The disturbance, in whatever form it may come, has become necessary so that they may learn some more about themselves and each other. It is only through our relationships that our soul can grow some more. The choice is ours: either the events in our life make us resentful, bitter and twisted, so that we retreat from the world and relationships altogether – or we turn towards love.

With hindsight, the disturbance can then be seen as an opportunity for growing and learning, for gaining in understanding, tolerance, kindness, forgiveness, love and understanding for ourselves and our own inner needs, as well as those of the other one. For as long as there remains love between two people, they will eventually find a way to resolve their difficulties. Feeling sorry for ourselves does not get us any further, but the willingness to grow and change, individually and together, does.

Quietly enduring the things that are wrong in a relationship makes us into false martyrs, breeding bitterness towards and contempt for each other, as well as ourselves, because we are constantly failing to stand up for our soul needs and wishes, ourselves and our ideals. They are not meant to be ignored, because they are there for wise reasons. If things are not right in one of our relationships – maybe all of them, because we cannot yet assert ourselves in the right way – the onus is on us to pluck up the courage to learn how to stand up for ourselves. We have the right and the duty to make changes in our lives whenever things are not right.

That, however, is a particularly tall order for people who are strongly under the influence of Libra – Sun, Moon or Ascendant in Libra, also Sun, Moon and other planets in the seventh house, which is naturally ruled by Libra. Such people would rather shut up and endure whatever comes, for the sake of peace. ‘Peace at any cost – but what price peace?’ That is the pitfall they must learn to avoid. Once they have fallen into it and wish to end their suffering, they themselves must work their way out of it; no-one can do it for them.

Peace at any cost has another harsh downside. In our desire to keep the peace, even if we succeed in creating a comfortable enough environment for those around us, how about ourselves and our own needs? Aren’t we constantly creating exactly the opposite of what we are trying to achieve, namely dissatisfaction, discontent, frustration and pain – especially pain of the soul, because it can never find what it is looking for?

True, these things are good for our soul growth, which must be the reason why it has been said that in Libra we grow ourselves a soul. The suppressed pain of our soul is bound to eventually manifest itself as illnesses in our physical body, as an outer sign that something is crying out to be looked at inside, on the soul level. For those who do not succeed in finding their way out of the Libran trap, the price that has to be paid, in my view, is a high one – too high for anyone.

* * *

Long Standing Relationships (6)

Isabel Allende in ‘Portrait in Sepia’ writes: ‘Love is a free contract that begins with a spark and can end in the same way. A thousand dangers threaten love, but if the couple defends it, it can be saved. It can grow like a tree and give shade and fruit, but that happens only when both partners participate.’

Serious problems frequently arise when only one of them awakes from their spiritual slumber. Those who consciously or unconsciously refuse to tackle them head-on, thinking that it’s safe to sweep them under the carpet, are in for a surprise! All our struggles will not go away on their own and have a habit of manifesting themselves time and again in an ever more uncomfortable manner. It could happen, for example, that we suddenly and surprisingly fall in love with someone because that person gives us the attention and tenderness we may have been craving for in our existing partnership, without getting any of it, for some years. Such encounters are likely to make us aware that although we are older now, we have also grown wiser. In many ways, we are now more attractive and lovable than we ever were in our younger days.

It may dawn on us slowly how much we have grown since our partnership first began, and that our partner has refused to keep pace with our development. After all we have learnt, over the years, instead of allowing our partnership to deteriorate into one of boredom and indifference, why aren’t we giving more to each other, rather than less? Again, we need to look into our life and ask ourselves a few uncomfortable questions, like what kind of a partner do we need now? Would we prefer to be together with someone who shares our interests, and who responds to us the way we would like to be treated? And if there isn’t anyone we would like to share our life with – oh, perish the thought! – wouldn’t we be better off on our own and being free again?

When the dust has finally settled, our encounter may have amounted to nothing but a brief interlude. But, even if it is all over in a flurry, we are sure to get more in touch with ourselves. It will help us to find out a lot about ourselves and our requirements, likes and dislikes in a mature relationship that does justice to the way we are now. If we have allowed ourselves to become trapped in a long standing relationship, then that in itself could be the only reason why this needed to come into our life. As we have grown, through the years, our old relationship has not grown with us. It may have ceased to satisfy us not only emotionally, but especially spiritually.

Another person cannot break our relationship up for us. No-one can do that, except we ourselves. But, they can be the catalyst who helps us to become aware of how starved and lonely we have become. The whole affair might last just long enough to help us realise that we do not want to live our life without mutual appreciation and love – the most basic human requirement – any longer. We may then decide to make one final attempt at trying to get our partner to make a joint effort. If that fails, too, it may dawn on us how much more comfortable, enjoyable, less complicated and stressful life on our own could be.

We may finally reach the end of our tether, and realise that one-sided efforts at trying to keep a partnership together, can and will not work. In fact, they seem to work almost in the opposite direction, pushing the partners further and further apart. It must be something inherent in our human nature that, the harder we try, the more the other one plays at hard to get – as if life was a game of some kind. Now, we know from first hand experience that no partnership will ever work, unless there is a mutual coming together of hearts and souls. Alleluia, we have learnt!

Rather than putting up with the constant heart-ache and frustration our fruitless efforts are causing us, reluctantly, we may decide to move on and get on with the rest of this lifetime, on our own. Could it be that our Creator wisely made us that way, so that we can let go of relationships that have outlived their usefulness in our life? True, in our stubborn refusal to accept this, we create suffering for ourselves, which leads to soul growth. But, might we not develop better in other directions, by expanding our life and living it the way we really would like to? No harm in trying, is there?

There is yet another consideration. What if we refuse to bring about the necessary separation, are we not in danger of seriously blocking our own and our partner’s spiritual unfoldment? Could it be necessary for us to leave them, so that – through the pain this causes, their own spiritual awakening comes about? Who are we to stand in their way, as well as ours? And who knows what a separation may lead to, in the end – maybe a reunion, if we still want it. In time, our partnership may transform itself into a spiritual and truly loving one, who knows? What if we agreed, in the world of spirit, to do some specific work together? If we do not eventually pluck up enough courage, and it may never come into existence. Now, wouldn’t that be a pity?

In the course of many lifetimes, we learn that it is unwise to make another person totally the focus of our life. Death, our own and that of others, sees to it that, eventually, we learn the most valuable lesson of all, namely that lasting security cannot be found with anyone in earthly life, but has to come from within. No matter how hard we try to cling on to others, all our relationships are not meant to go in on the same form forever. They need to change and grow, the same as we do. If we refuse to, we are in danger of stagnating and circumstances may arise that force us to let go.

Some may see such things as force majeure, but they are not really. Through our own growing and learning process, we ourselves set these things in motion, whenever different experiences and relationships are required to evolve some more. And even when we have become aware of the temporary nature of everything on the Earth, including all our relationships and the purpose they once had to fulfil, why is it that we are still so afraid of letting go and taking the odd risk here and there?

* * *

Risks (7)

To the small earthly self life frequently is
A risky and scary business.
That’s why we usually dislike and resent any changes
The Universe has in store for us,
So that from our new experiences we may learn and grow.
While the personality, our small earthly self,
Detests the changes, our spirit and soul rejoice,
Because they understand that this is the only way
The lower self can re-discover its true higher nature.

Risks have to be taken so that our approach to life
And the way we perceive its purpose can transform itself.
We need to shed the deeply ingrained wrong thinking
And behaviour patterns, prejudices and false beliefs
That are creating the obstacles and difficulties in our lives.
We have to say goodbye to anything that has outlived
Its usefulness, including people and places.

It is true that life can be a risky thing, because
At times laughing can make us seem foolish,
Weeping come across as sentimentality,
Through reaching out for others
We become involved with them,
And showing our feelings may reveal
Too much of our true higher nature.
Hoping means risking despair.
Trying means risking failure and
Living brings the risk of dying.
So what?

Risks have to be taken.
The greatest hazard in life is risking nothing.
The one who risks nothing,
Does nothing, has nothing and is nothing.
Souls who hope that by not risking
They can somehow avoid earthly life’s
Suffering and sorrows are very much mistaken,
Because these things are necessary parts
Of every human being’s evolutionary pathway.
The only thing that can be achieved by risking nothing
Is avoiding precious opportunities for changing,
Learning and growing, loving and living.

Souls who allow themselves to remain enslaved and enchained
By their false beliefs, outdated opinions and prejudices
Forfeit the only freedom we truly have and that is
The spiritual freedom to believe and follow
That which our inner Highest Self tells us is true.
This gives us the courage to act upon the knowledge
That we are beings of love, who have come from love
And are returning to it.
This love alone can show us the way
Home into what we always have been
And forever will remain:
God’s beloved children of the Earth,
Immortal spirits and souls.

Only those who are willing to take the risk
Of owning up to this and conducting
Their lives in keeping with it,
Will ever learn to love the way our Creator loves us:
Unconditionally, wisely and free.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks (8)

It has been said that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. We are in this life to learn from our daily experiences, so that would simply not do justice to the purpose of our being here. Having reached the age of seventy-nine at the time of updating this, a day without having learnt something, somehow, somewhere is a wasted one for me. That’s why I can tell you that the above saying is simply not true.

But, how do clever old dogs go about learning new tricks? Because they have been on the Earth plane for a long time, they have – or should have – gathered much wisdom from their experiences. They are also likely to have found out that no-one can teach us anything, that in truth everything is already inside us. Therefore, we just need someone to awaken the things that are slumbering within the recesses of our own spirit and soul, who is willing to assist us with bringing them to the fore of our consciousness.

And how does one teach elderly canines to build happier and better balanced relationships? In my view, it’s never too late for it. Learning to appreciate and respect ourselves as much as we do others is our first requirement. It then gradually becomes easier to recognise our own true needs and to let our heart have its say. The more it opens with the love for all life, the more we get in touch with ourselves and learn to respect our own requirements, too. What has helped my heart to open and my soul to heal more than anything, has been the finding of a place where it is a pleasure to be, with people who enjoy and seek my company, as much as I do theirs. People who accept and appreciate me for who and what I am, and who freely respond to what I have to give, without needing to be prompted.

There is no need to ask for the Earth or the Stars, but human beings need warmth and affection in their relationships. If we and they are to thrive, each party must learn to give and take both in equal measure. It is normal for human beings to reach out to others; to share and take part in each other’s life; to support each other and to be there for each other; to enjoy each other’s company and to take an interest in each other, rather than each living on a small island of their own. We are in this life to learn these things through our human relationships and once our heart opens to love, life itself teaches us these skills.

One thing is sure and that is that true love is a strange and wonderful thing that moves in mysterious ways. Why do we have so little faith in the Highest to bring us whatever we most urgently need, including someone to love in this manner? Haven’t all our true requirements always been met? The Angels in charge of us and our world are well aware of the fact that each one of us in due course needs a partner who shares our spiritual interests and not only the material ones. That’s why someone of that calibre eventually does appear in our life, when the time is right – one way or another – and maybe when we least expect it.

Who are we to stand in the way when this special person enters our life and hesitate, hopefully not for too long? We are here to learn to love wisely. Well, is it wise to cling onto something – anything that is past its sell-by date? Spiritual awareness, by the way, does not make such decisions any easier. Knowing that we are responsible and have to live with the karmic consequences of every thought, word and action, we make an extra effort at doing the right things, on all levels, trying to do justice to all involved. But with our limited view, how can we ever know what is best for ourselves and another? All we can do is follow our inner guidance and then take the plunge.

If our intentions are good and we act with love in our heart and do our best, then God and the Angels can and will do the rest. The Universal laws ensure that when we send our best into our world – and all worlds, for that matter – only the best comes back to us. And it is true that bread cast onto the waters of life does come back, and any love we have ever given will always return to us, though not necessarily through the people we gave it to. This hardly ever happens, but it will come back, as often as not in the form of help when we really need it. Suddenly it is there and to our amazement hands are reaching out to us, from unexpected people and places.

Observing this kind of thing in our own lives goes a long way towards restoring our faith and trust in the inherent goodness of life, which we may have lost along the way whilst struggling to find our way through some particularly traumatic events. To my mind, that is the very reason why such situations arise. It is good to learn through them first hand that it is safe to trust that our true needs will always be met. And that is how the Universe teaches us the most important lessons of all: learning to trust.

With regard to people who need to go their separate ways after a long standing relationship that proves exceedingly hard to end, the White Eagle group of spirit guides said something that appeared on the Message Board of the White Eagle Lodge in March 2006: ‘You will ask if divorce or separation can be wrong. We, your guides in the world of light, say: not at all. In everyday life you go through certain phases, physical and spiritual, that are meant to teach you specific lessons. When one phase is over and its usefulness is finished, it falls away. It is the same with marriage. When the required period of wedded life between two people has passed and you have learned what was necessary, the purpose of that marriage is likely to have been fulfilled, not only for yourself but also for your partner. Therefore, we do not hold that divorce is sinful or that it hinders both partners spiritual advancement in any way.’

As always, the test lies in the way we tackle and resolve the issues that arise. The way we handle them shows the wise ones, who are in charge of us in the spiritual background of earthly life, much better than anything else how much we really have progressed on the evolutionary spiral of life – or whether we merely think so.

* * *

The Value Of Making Mistakes (9)

‘I sometimes react to making a mistake as if I had betrayed myself. My fear of making a mistake seems to be based on the hidden assumption that I am potentially perfect and that if I can just be very careful I will not fall from heaven. But a 'mistake' is a declaration of the way I am, a jolt to the way I intend, a reminder I am not dealing with the facts. When I have listened to my mistakes I have grown.’ Hugh Prather

The very nature of our earthly education is that we do not always know in advance what is expected from us and therefore what the right thing to do is. Yet, this principle applies at all times, but most of all whenever we are ready to venture forth into new experiences. Whilst in physicality all of us are spiritually the equivalent of young children at school and therefore are bound to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong with that! Indeed, they are good for us and we are meant to make them, so there really is no need to become unduly upset over any kind of error of the past or present. For one thing, they teach our earthly self humility and that is a quality that is greatly needed by all of us. And for another, as long as we glean something valuable from any experience, we are progressing and growing, and our spirit and soul have every reason to rejoice.

By trying one or two – maybe three or four – of the wrong things, the discomfort and/or pain they cause us in the end guides us towards that which really is meant to be for us, and is therefore good and right. That does not mean the other options we tried were wrong! As they helped us in our search, they too were right at that time for us and our development. Having established that something has no value for us, we owe it to ourselves to search for what has. Clearly, we needed every one of our ‘mistakes’ of the past. Each one of them has helped us to grow into the one we are now. Everything we have learned up to any given moment is stored in our soul memories and we are benefiting from it. Consciously and unconsciously we are constantly drawing from this store and adding to it, all the while making our life more agreeable and easier to cope with.

Making no mistakes means refusing to become fully alive. Following our inner guidance is particularly valuable in this connection. Only when we have learnt to listen to it can the small still voice of our conscience show us, through the reactions that rise into our consciousness from the world of our feelings, what is right or wrong in any situation. The main trouble in the past has been that we all too easily ignored this voice and swept it aside, unaware of the fact that each one of us is equipped with this kind of inner guidance and its immense value. Ignoring this wise one within, that most certainly has been a mistake, but where would we be without any of them? We would hardly ever have learned anything.

The more highly evolved we become, the more times we have travelled round the zodiac. These journeys have taken us many times through every single one of its signs and learning the lessons each one provides for us. This means that time and again we have experienced lifetimes in Gemini and Virgo, both ruled by Mercury, the winged messenger of the Gods of antiquity. The same as all other aspects of our nature, the critical faculties were given to us for the wise higher purpose of helping us to develop the ability to discern and discriminate. In Gemini and Virgo our critical faculties are developed and every lifetime spent in one of them hones and sharpens this ability some more.

As a result, we easily spot the flaws in everything and especially in the people around us. Something inside us instinctively seems to draw us to them. Wise ones are aware of this and also of the importance of every one of our thoughts and spoken words and the effects they are having. For sake of the smooth running of their human relationships, they control their critical faculties and in keeping with their advanced evolutionary state, they only impart criticism when it is helpful to someone. In that case they do so in constructive ways and with kindness and understanding, compassion and love in their hearts.

And because erring is human and forgiving Divine, whenever they are disappointed that they themselves have failed in some way, they forgive themselves the same as they would anyone else for making a mistake.

* * *

Doing The Right Things (10)

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Nothing People (11)

‘Our world is a dangerous places to live.
Not because of the people who are evil,
but because of those who don’t do anything about it.’
Albert Einstein

Have you heard of the nothing people?
They do not lie, but they do not tell the truth.
They do not take, but they do not give either.
They neither steal nor stop a thief.
They do not rock the boat and never pull an oar.

They will not drag you down, but always let you pull them
And if the effort kills you, the tough luck is on you.
They do not hurt you, but they refuse to help
And never volunteer for anything.
They neither love nor hate you.
They will not burn you, but fiddle happily
While you burn.

Do you know what they truly are?
The sins of omission folks.
Spiritual voids, neither good nor bad,
They are standing still and stagnating.
And because they never risk anything,
They neither learn nor grow.

At least, the good keep trying,
And the bad in their own way, work just as hard
Because both are based on action and conviction.
Therefore, please Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all Life,
Send me either a sinner or a saint,
But protect me against the nothing people.
If someone told them that they are in danger of
Wasting a precious lifetime on the Earth,
They would refuse to believe it.

Having the courage to make mistakes,
Willingly owning up to them
And looking for what they can teach us,
To help our consciousness to grow and expand,
Protects us against merely vegetating
And becoming one of them.

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Please assist the nothing people with waking from
Their spiritual slumber, so that they too
Become aware that they have within them,
The same as everybody else,
The power of transforming our world
Into a better and more peaceful,
A more honest and truthful,
And above all healthier place.
Tell them that the only thing they have to do
Is turning to You and the Angels,
And that they are waiting to eventually show
Each and every one of us intuitively
How to go about it.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

‘It is neither the critic who counts nor the people who point out how the strong person stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to those who are in the arena and although their faces are marred by dust, sweat and blood, they strive valiantly, erring and coming short again and again, because there is no effort without it. But still they are striving to do their best with enthusiasm and great devotion. These people are spending themselves in a worthy cause and at best in the end they will know the triumph of high achievement. At worst, should their endeavours fail, they have been doing something and dared greatly. Therefore, their place will never be with cold and timid souls who are unfamiliar with victory and defeat.’

Theodore Roosevelt
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Impossible Dream (12)

To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong.
To love pure and chaste from afar.
To try when your arms are too weary –
To reach the unreachable Star.

This is my quest:
To follow that star.
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause.
To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true to this glorious quest,
That my heart will be peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest...
And the world will be better for this.
That one man [soul],
Scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage –
To reach the unreachable star.

From ‘The Man of La Mancha’ (Don Quixote)
Joe Darion and Mitch Leigh

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Bridges (1)

Don’t cross any bridges until they come into view
And stop wasting time wondering what you might do,
In case disaster or adversity comes your way.
It may never happen, it may never be.

Wise ones know that anticipating future trouble
Is more than foolish because thought is the most powerful force
In the whole of Creation and as a co-creator with God,
Every human being is constantly in the process of creating something.
Our own thoughts have created the realities of our present existence
And through dwelling on negative things that could happen to us,
We could be creating them, right there and then.
Wise ones wait until they are up against something
And then ask their Highest Self to intervene,
Trusting that something unexpected and unforeseen
Might be waiting for them around the corner
That changes everything.

Whenever in future your Karma presents you with the bill
For some of your debts in the spiritual ledger of life,
You left behind unpaid in previous lifetimes and this one,
Say to yourself: ‘God is with me and all is well.’
This calls God and the Angels into action.
They can then supply you with their strength and courage
And intuitively show you how to work your way
Through whatever you have to face.

With the passing of time,
That’s how bridges of love and hope,
Faith and trust are constructed.
The more we walk across them,
The stronger they grow
For God and the Angels to reach us
And communicate with us,
Whenever the need for it arises.
Through our inner guidance they can then
Safely steer us through anything.

Patience Strong
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Perfect Plan (2)

God, the Great Father/Mother of all life,
When designing the plan for the creation of
Mother Earth and her planetary system,
Decreed that in millions and millions of years
A race of people would evolve from the animal kingdom,
Which would be created first.
Each one of the people who, with the passing of time,
Would appear on the Earth would in truth be
A young God in the making, no more and no less,
Without for a long time being aware of
Who and what every one of them truly is.

Each would have the best as well as the worst within.
That which is bad and evil is meant to be experienced,
Merely for the sake of becoming familiar with it,
And then be overcome by slowly but surely
Bringing forth, each from deep within their own being,
The best, the highest and holiest that’s
An natural part of every human being’s nature.

This perfect Divine great plan of life
Will keep on unfolding in all Eternity.
The great design also contains a smaller plan
For every human being who ever takes
Part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.
Naturally, that also includes the likes of you and me.
The great plan as well as each small one provides
That all lives should touch each other
Because it’s through us that the
Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born
Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, has always
Been blessing and healing not only humankind,
But our whole world, all nations
And every individual within them, those of the
Animal, vegetable and human kingdoms alike.

What a joy!
A new golden age of peace and happiness beyond
Anything that to this day can be imagined by earthly minds
Is in the process of coming about through the
Outer plane becoming ever more like the inner one,
Where love and wisdom, honesty and truth
Are the supreme rulers.
Because I know God’s great evolutionary plan
For our world, that’s why I can tell you reliably that
All is well with us and our world,
Always has been and forever will be.

Emily Matthews
Edited by Aquarius
Updated 3rd January 2022

* * *

In Difficult Times (3)

‘What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,
The master calls a butterfly.’
Richard Bach

When moving through difficult times
And nothing seems to be going our way,
If it seems as though we could not hang on
For just one more minute,
It’s best not to give up,
Because that is likely to be the time
When the tide is already turning for us.
This is particularly true at present.

Harriet Beecher Stowe
1811-1896
Edited by Aquarius
Updated 2nd January 2022
Day of the New Moon in Capricorn,
a wonderful time for new beginnings.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

A Message From The Angels And Masters

Take my hand,
I’m a stranger in paradise,
All lost in a wonderland,
A stranger in paradise.
Standing starry-eyed,
That’s the danger in paradise.

From the musical Kismet 1953
Music by Alexander Borodin 1833-1887
Words by Robert Wright and George Forrest

We, the Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are calling today to assist you and your world with overcoming all fears, and especially those of God, death and the unknown. In the presence of truth there is no room for fear and that’s why we are here. Earthly life, because of its general lack of spiritual awareness, for long enough has been ruled by fear. You will be glad to hear that this part of humankind’s earthly education is definitely over. The time has come for finding out ever more of the truth about your world’s spiritual background and the concepts that rule life on both sides of the veil, which for a long time has been separating our two worlds from each other.

Let’s start with taking a look at the meaning of Paradise. It is a similar concept to that of Heaven and hell. Both are states of consciousness and not places anyone ever went to. Hell is what human beings, during the early stages of their earthly education, are good at creating for others and later – when the law of Karma returns their misdeeds to them – for themselves. Heaven is the state when human beings have redeemed their last and oldest karmic debts and their vibrations are right for moving on to experiencing their next higher level of existence and what comes after it. Doesn’t that sound like Heaven to you?

Don’t you think it’s heavenly to find out that no-one ever went to Heaven to spend their time sleeping in the company of Jesus until judgement day, because there never was a Jesus and there will be no judgement day? As explained in other parts of the Aquarian writings, the story of Jesus is a legend and you yourselves are the only who will ever judge you. None of you is ever snuffed out like a candle when you leave your physical body behind. As soon as the purpose of one of your lifetimes has been fulfilled, like a caterpillar slipping from its chrysalis, your spirit/soul turns into a beautiful butterfly that’s released into the greater freedom of your world’s inner spiritual background, our realm. That is humankind’s true home, where every one of you is loved and tenderly cared for.

Each time an Angel of Death takes any one of you there, should someone ask: ‘Have I died? Am I in Heaven?’ the Angel replies: ‘No, you are not dead and you are not in Heaven. You have arrived in our world. Welcome home! You are alive and well and will soon start enjoying its greater freedom, because you are no longer tied to a cumbersome physical body.’ There really is nothing to be afraid of and isn’t that Paradise enough? We want you to know that every human being’s existence is an ongoing and never-ending process, which begins with spending many lifetimes as a material being in a material environment. At the end of each one of them, you return to our world. There is no other place for anyone to go to.

After resting and recovering sufficiently from the rough and tumble of your earthly experiences, time and again you re-emerge for another journey on the earthly plane. Nobody forces you to do so, but for every one of you being educated on the material plane is compulsory. You have to reappear until it has run its course and earthly life can teach you no more. This comes about through evolving into a Christed one, in your own right. Your vibrations are then right for moving on to exploring the next higher level of humankind’s existence.

You will then appreciate that Paradise is not a place from which humankind once emerged. It is a state of consciousness towards which your race for a very long time has constantly been moving, drawn ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral by the Christ light. Over millions of Earth years new opportunities have thus been created for ever more of you to explore and develop all aspects of your being. For every one of you that is a long journey, in which you first start experiencing yourself as a material being in a material world, without having a clue of who you really are, where you have come from and where you will eventually be going to.

Eventually, every one of you finds out about God’s nature and their own, as well as the special relationship all of you have always had with your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and forever will have. The initial stage of your personal Paradise has been reached when your inner guidance confirms that this is the truth. The awareness of this for you transforms the earthly plane into a natural part of our realm, your world’s inner spiritual background that’s merely an extension of ours. This knowledge and everything else you are going to receive intuitively from us, will slowly but surely help you shed your fears, one after the other.

This sets you free to love, with your whole being, us and our world as well as all life that exists in the whole of Creation. When you add to this the love of honesty and truth as your one and only ruler, you have brought your very own small corner of Paradise down to the Earth. This enables us to use you as one of our channels through which the Christ light, in both senses of the word, flows with steadily increasing force into your world and everything you come into contact with. You are glad to know that in truth:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

A world where fear is no longer known
And that’s Paradise enough!

As none of you ever experienced this state before, all of you truly are strangers in Paradise. And we have come to tell you that it’s the birthright of every human being to make their contribution towards establishing this state on the Earth, first for yourself, then for those around you and eventually for your whole world. Do not shy away from this somewhat daunting task, for we shall be with you, all the way. Shed your fears, they are no longer needed. Instead, roll up your sleeves and get to work by tuning your earthly minds into our frequencies. We know every one of you personally, better than you do yourself. We are waiting to show ever more of you intuitively how to proceed, so please call.

Earthly life will be a Paradise when peace has come to your world, at last. It will then be a place without fear, lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption, violence, wars and other types of crime, especially those committed in the name of a God, the meaning of which is not yet understood by those who still insist in trespassing against love, the main law of life. That’s how to this day the blind still are leading the blind. Removing this blindness from every human being’s perception, once and for all, that’s the true meaning of the concept Paradise.

What you and your world have been experiencing for some time is not humankind’s spiritual rebirth. It is the Christ nature waking from its slumber in ever more human hearts. And that’s the higher esoteric truth that’s been hiding for such a long time behind the surface words of the Jesus legend’s child birth in a manger. To bring about the natural happy ending of the present unhealthy and unhappy state of your world, we need your help as much as you need ours. If that’s what sufficient numbers of you dream about and yearn for with every fibre of their being, we are willing to fulfil this dream. And that will be humankind’s first major step towards creating the state of Paradise on your planet.

Refuse to run with the herd, for those who do cannot get any further than the herd of human beings who are so frightened that they allow themselves to be led by their noses like sheep, to the slaughter. Turn to us instead and rest safely in the knowledge that we are with you and forever shall be. Do not allow anyone to frighten you. We shall always be happy to intuitively show anyone who comes to us, how they can contribute to the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on the Earth. And that’s how, in the fullness of time, even the last and slowest ones in your midst are predestined to evolve into saviours and redeemers of themselves, the human race and everything that shares its world. We are with every one of you, all the way and welcome home!

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Feb, 2023
Words
9,706
Read Time
48 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
451

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.