Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (120)
Miracles And Wonders (120)

Miracles And Wonders (120)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 8th February 2023

How About Abusive Relationships?

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Healing Abusive Relationships (1)

Cross-Gender Issues

As we know by now, we are in relationship with all life and everything is in relationship with us. Everybody is in need of making peace through finding healing for all our relationships: those with God and the Universe, with ourselves and everyone we come into contact with. This is especially true for the relationship with ourselves, the most difficult one of all.

Because we are now walking the road of evolving into fully integrated and healed human beings who are androgynous just like the Angels and God, ever more of us are waking up to the duality of our human nature. I believe that to this day there is a great deal of suffering in our world that could easily avoided. One of the best examples of this are the unfortunate and unhappy people in our world who are struggling with coming to terms with their sexuality and the physical bodies they were born into, and the gender role they think has been allocated to them, without their approval.

How can we help them to understand the signals their soul and their Highest Self are constantly trying to give them that they are by no means some kind of freak of nature. If only they knew that all human beings on the Earth plane have a feminine and a masculine side to their nature, and that if we have spent sufficient numbers of lifetimes as a woman, it is highly likely that we decide – in the world of light a long time before returning to life in physicality – that the time has come for us to start working on the development and integration of the masculine aspect of our nature. And that is why they, together with the wise ones in charge of them, decided that they should experience their next lifetime by playing the role of a man.

Considering this background, it does not come as a surprise if during our growing up years identity problems arise for us when we find ourselves in the body of a boy. It is quite likely that in that case from early childhood onwards we feel more like a girl than a boy. Because we have an unusually strong subconscious pull towards all things feminine, we may well begin to ask ourselves anxiously: ‘Is there something wrong with me? Am I a girl in a boy’s body? Oh dear, what’s going to happen to me?’ I believe that throughout the ages same sex relationships like male and female homosexuality have had their origin in the gender confusion discussed here.

Problems are bound to arise when we deny and forcefully suppress the needs and demands of the present and future, giving them preference to those of the past. If as a consequence of this we fail to honour and accept the sexual identity into which we were born and refuse to make an effort at taking part in the learning the masculine pathway would have provided for us, in all innocence – or better ignorance – we have entered into a destructive and abusive relationship with ourselves and ultimately our Creator. When the suffering this causes our spirit and soul eventually manifests itself in our physical body as pain, they are trying to give us a signal that the above named two relationships are crying out to us, their earthly self, to go in search of healing through understanding, rather than swallowing pills to suppress the symptoms and numb the pain.

To the wise ones in charge of us this kind of behaviour reveals that we have not yet learnt to trust the wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who loves each one of us totally, unconditionally and tenderly. This is the authority who provides for every one of our needs, whatever they may be and however strange they may at times appear to ourselves and those around us. If we thus far lack the understanding that some of the experiences that are coming our way really are necessary for our development of our psyche, the only way of finding is by working our way through them.

Sooner or later, we too shall understand that through our temporary earthly parents the Father/Mother created our physical body, this marvel of engineering, especially for us and the specific requirements of our coming lifetime. And we will also finally be able to perceive that God’s great plan of life is perfect; that Mother Nature, as a physical manifestation of the Great Mother, does not make mistakes; that nothing on the Earth plane happens perchance, and that everything that is in our lives is there as a consequence of the seeds we have sown in other lifetimes in thoughts, words and deeds, because the Universal law of life knows no punishment, only reactions and consequences. Everything that is still wrong, evil or ugly in us and our world is waiting to evolve into something beautiful and perfect. The only reason why they ever came into existence and are still with us is to help us differentiate right from wrong, evil from good, and ugly from beautiful.

By that time we shall be able to accept that anything that appears to be wrong in our lives is there for a good and wise reason and that is to teach us something, and that the best way of finding out what that could be is by consulting with our inner guidance to help us understand. The wise one within is the Great Mother, who knows the way of all things and to those who are willing to listen to Her guidance that rises from deep within the core of our being into our conscious awareness, she is always willing to help, but not without having been asked.

Abusive relationships are the main culprits for constantly recharging our world with vibrations of negativity, jealousy, anger and hatred. That’s why such connections are particularly badly in need of healing. The suffering they bring is caused by ignorance, like the rest of every bit of the misery and distress of our world. Most and maybe all of the anguish of those who are unhappy about their gender could easily be avoided if they understood that they themselves once chose who and what they are going to be in their next earthly lifetime, and where and under what conditions they will be spending it.

If those who are affected by this fail to learn about this before their present earthly sojourn has run its course, they are in serious danger of throwing away a whole lifetime that, instead of being a deeply unhappy and frustrated one, could have been filled with opportunities for first discovering and then positively and constructively developing the duality of their nature. With endless patience and love the Universe had it on offer for them, but not to worry. The failure merely means that the experiences of this particular lifetime have to be repeated in another one.

If we reject one aspect of our nature, instead of lovingly accepting and embracing all of them, no progress is possible for growing into a more balanced and integrated human being, who lives happily and peacefully with every part of their being. The gift of another lifetime has been granted for the purpose of learning how to heal them together, so that they can begin to co-operate with each other in peace and harmony, the way they are doing in our Creator, God and Goddess. Anyone who holds onto the past and its experiences is in serious danger of wasting their present lifetime. In that case, a repetition will be required in the hope that this time round the spirit/soul’s message will succeed to seep into the consciousness of its earthly counterpart to help it understand the higher purpose of its present lifetime. When it finally dawns on the small self that the concerns of the spirit are of far greater importance than those of its earthly existence, the long overdue evolutionary step forward has at last been made.

Here is some wisdom about finding our place and role in the great plan of life from ‘The Milk Is White’ by Ian Gardner: ‘What we do as we move forward can be compared to us laying down paving, as we absorb and apply various principles and shed our negative aspects and attitudes to replace them with new and positive ones. The path itself is, within general parameters, already set down before us but in setting the paving tiles in place by our efforts we are slowly, one by one, consolidating our path and giving it a definition. It may well be that at times we falter or take a step backwards, but the tiles remain in place and give us a firm footing when we tread there again. We never destroy what we have created in this way, even if we slide back a long way and return to it, tired and bruised but a lot wiser.’

Each time one of us returns to the predestined pathway of their life battered and bruised, we do so having grown stronger, wiser and more understanding. And when re-enter our true home into the world of light at the end of another lifetime on the Earth plane, our spirit and soul once again becomes aware of its real nature. Earthly life having fulfilled its purpose once more, we have every reason to be happy and give thanks and praise to our Creator’s wisdom for always providing us with the experiences we need to evolve and grow into an ever more beautiful and perfect, i.e. whole being.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (2)

Women And Children

We are sparks of the Divine and young Gods in the making. It is therefore not surprising that our evolutionary pathway at times reveals itself as a tough and demanding one. The knowledge of the true purpose and meaning of our earthly existence is the tool the Universe lays into everybody’s hands to help all of us together to overcome the suffering and pain that to this day exists in our world, until every last shred of it has gone.

With that let us now turn to another one of the saddest chapters in humankind’s evolutionary story: relationships that have gone bad and in which nothing but suffering is left and so bring out the worst in two people. Instead of assisting them to each develop to their highest potential, it draws the partners down to acting out the lowest of their instincts. Their initial attraction and love has tipped over the edge and exaggerated possessiveness, anger, aggression and hatred have taken their place. There comes the moment when they are no longer staying together because they want to and one of them starts uttering threats like: ‘If you leave me, I’ll . . .’

Because the unpleasant residues of the patriarchy to this day are lingering in the consciousness of our world, it is mostly women and children who are found in such relationships. Should you, dear reader, be a woman who sometimes ponders on the injustice of life for having been born into a female body, take heart. In truth there is no need for anyone to feel bitter about the apparent injustice and unfairness of life and disappointed because the dice of fate have been so heavily loaded against us. Although on the surface of life things often appear to be that way, on the inner spiritual level life most certainly is fair and just.

That is why in some lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and during others as a man. A long time before coming into our present lifetime, while we are resting from the stresses and strains of Earth life in the world of spirit, our true home, together with the wise ones in charge of us we choose which gender we should belong during our next journey of studies in physicality. The outcome depends on the type of experiences we are going to require.

Life in all things and conditions is constantly seeking to create balance. Because of this in some lifetimes we find ourselves at the giving end of particularly unpleasant relationships and experiences, while during others we are at their receiving end. This creates the required balance. As mentioned in the previous chapter, God’s plan of life is perfect and nothing in the whole of Creation happens without good and wise reasons. If we are currently suffering at the hand of anyone, we can be sure that we ourselves through our behaviour towards others – maybe many lifetimes ago – created a situation that for karmic reasons makes our present situation necessary.

For example, if as a woman we attract violent, cruel and disrespectful men into our life – whilst secretly dreaming of a gallant knight in shining armour, who comes to our rescue –, in other lifetimes we spent as a man we treated the women in our life badly. The seeds of what we created then are bearing fruit and are now returning to us, as in the fullness of time all things must. These things are not coming our way as some kind of punishment, but for three very different reasons. The first one is the creation of opportunities for redeeming our karmic debts towards the other person. The second one is to teach us some vital lessons about the suffering in supposedly loving relationships and what it feels like to be treated abusively. The third one is to create balance.

The most urgent requirement for healing abusive relationships is finding forgiveness, first for ourselves for creating the necessity for this situation and then also for our perpetrators. This does not mean that we condone their behaviour. Far from it, but if we wish to make the progress on the evolutionary spiral of life that is potentially ours for this lifetime, we need to come to terms with the karmic reasons why such unpleasant things are happening to us. We have to accept them as our unique learning experience that shows us how the other person – or someone like them – once suffered at our hands. When dealt with in this way with compassion and love for ourselves and the other one, such experiences will never have to be repeated again.

The karmic chains that draw the people involved in such fateful encounters act like over-strong magnets which inexorably draw two people together lifetime after lifetime. Linked in this way they are bound to continue their joint evolutionary trip until the issues that once arose between them have been resolved and put to rest for good. Only then will they be able to set each other free. The bonds that are thus created attach us to each other like iron manacles. They continue to exist until one of the participants in this up to then endlessly repeating circle awakens to their true nature and goes in search of the road of compassion, love and forgiveness. They are the only solvents that can set those free who are involved in abusive relationships. To be sure, this is a particularly hard and challenging task, but well worth every small effort that is made.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (3)

How To Attract More Love

For those who want to turn the tide of their fortunes and attract more loving relationships into their lives, whilst not shying away from seriously and honestly working on their character make-up, it is essential to know that the world around us acts like a mirror that constantly reflects what we are on the inner level of life into our environment, especially through our relationships. We are magnetic creatures who can only draw into our lives what we ourselves have developed thus far.

This is why, before we can hope to draw the person of our dreams into our life, we ourselves first have to change our energies and become like the one we are dreaming of. Any true changes in our world can only be made through everybody’s own willingness to first change their own inner attitudes and perceptions. This alone can create the change of energies we are seeking. And for each one of us our present lifetime is quite literally a Heaven-sent opportunity for growing in wisdom and understanding, and for learning to love the way our Creator loves us, wisely, totally and unconditionally.

In the course of many lifetimes, all together we created every bit of the suffering and evil that ever was in our world and remains to this day. The last thing I want is to send anyone, including myself, on unnecessary guilt-trips. Yet, nothing can change the fact that we are all responsible for the state of our world. All of us have taken part in creating it and are therefore equally involved and responsible for repairing any damage that has been created by us along the way. Instead of wasting our times on guilt-trips and/or a fault-finding missions, with ourselves and others, we are far better advised to work on finding forgiveness for ourselves and everybody else, then rolling up our sleeves and get to work on doing our share of blessing and healing ourselves, each other and our world.

More than anything else, our present lifetime is a quest for truth and the development of the inner vision of what is good and right now, and not thirty, three hundred or maybe even three thousand years ago. My role in this process I do not see as one who causes controversy, but as a mediator of understanding and a maker of peace. I am a Sun Libra, the sign of relationships and of peacemaking. Doing so, I am responding to and being true to the pull of the same spirit that is willing to guide each one of us from within, onto ever higher levels of existence – if we but listen. Libra is one of the Air signs and those born into them can find fulfilment of their highest potential through siblinghood in action. Healing all relationships and through this doing my share of creating peace in our world – one with the help of the other – is a concern very dear to my heart.

Serving the Highest needs to be approached with true humility, the greatest virtue that can be attained in earthly life. As our evolutionary journey approaches its end, it quite naturally becomes the keynote of our life. We then find fulfilment by freely, willingly and unselfishly sharing our gifts and by rising above the earthly self’s desires for fame, glory and self-aggrandisement. To spiritually become someone, we first have to be willing to be nothing and let go of and surrender the ego drive of our small self and follow the guidance and aspirations of our Highest or God Self instead.

When our whole being has consciously reunited with It, the way we once were before Earth life was created and humankind’s lack of vision slowly but surely distorted the picture and smudged it ever more, we have no longer any need for appearing to be something on the Earth plane. The temporary earthly glories, honours and fat bank accounts are as nothing compared to the value of the eternal gift of knowing that on the inner level there is no separation and all is one, and that once again we are one with God and the whole of Creation, thus fulfilling the true purpose of our existence.

Each one of us is a spark of the Christ Spirit, our Highest or God Self. This is the part of us that is Divine. It is all love and wisdom and knows the way of all things. It dwells, though initially merely in seed form, deep within every human soul. Every small effort we make to connect with it brings us closer to God, but this does not happen by thinking about it. The presence of the Divine in our heart and soul is a feeling that reaches beyond all thought.

Through the world of our feelings we enter into the awareness of God’s enfolding love, the strengthening and upholding power that dwells deep within everyone’s own being and links our spirits with the consciousness of the Cosmos and its centre of truth. Our connection with it can only be sensed and felt when the thoughts and the emotions of our small earthly self have been stilled. That is the only way God and the centre of wisdom and truth can be found. That’s why the Psalm 46:10 tells us: ‘Be still, and know that I am God. I will be praised among the nations and exalted on the Earth.’

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (4)

Young Gods In The Making

As children of Divine parents the essence of our nature is love. We come from love and to love we return. Young Gods in the making that we are, the educational demands on us are justifiably great and the road home is an exceedingly rough and thorny one that is strewn with rocks and boulders of all sizes. It is inevitable that on this highway every human soul has to travel through the valley of experiencing the polar opposite of love and also of life. Each must deal with and get to know through its own experiences fear and all the evils it causes, like arrogance, false pride, selfishness that leads to greed and corruption, death and destruction, hatred, violence and crime. Every child of the Earth must partake in these lessons before its ascent into love and the knowledge of its eternal life can begin in earnest.

Oh yes, there is light of the end of this tunnel, the same as any other, more light than anyone could ever have believed possible. All human souls on the Earth plane eventually reach the evolutionary stage when they awaken into the realisation that their present existence is not all there is to life and that it is by no means a one-off affair. The individual soul then becomes aware that life is a never ending process that consists of an exceedingly long chain of lifetimes of coming and going on the Earth plane. Neatly aligned, one follows the other in a most orderly procession. This discovery leads to the next major step on this journey of many, many thousand miles and that is the understanding that we are responsible, and always have been, for ourselves and every one of our thoughts, words and actions.

If these Eureka moments have already come for us but not for those with whom we are enmeshed and trapped in relationships, maybe abusive ones, we have every reason to count our blessings. Our knowledge puts us a giant stride ahead of our trespassers, because it enables us to consciously start working on forgiving them. That is the only way we can free ourselves and others from the Karmic chains and shackles that consist of negative emotional and psychic bonds, which all human beings have created for themselves and each other in the course of many lifetimes. Getting to work on this, it pays to remind ourselves frequently that the only person we can and indeed are required to change is ourselves and our inner attitudes to anyone with whom we encounter difficulties. No matter how hard and impossible the task ahead of us may at first appear it is of vital importance and cannot be avoided by anyone. So, why not get on with it, now?

All religions have at their heart spiritual knowledge that was given to our world through various teachers directly from the Source of our being; such knowledge is called the Ancient Wisdom. For a very long time, the teachings of the Bible, the same as all other publications of this nature, have been trying to convey to us God’s Divine truth. The only snag was that each time some more of God’s wisdom was given to our world, humankind was still too young and unevolved to be able to grasp their underlying esoteric meanings.

As far as the law of Karma is concerned, there is historical evidence that in the early days of Christianity it was known and referred to in the New Testament, but that at a certain stage all references to it were removed from the Bible. There is no doubt in my mind that if there ever had been a person like Jesus, as a Master soul, he most certainly would have known about the law and conducted his life in accordance with it. The legend of his life is a demonstration of the various initiations every human soul must eventually undergo in its earthly existence, before it can find its way back home into the realisation of its true Divine nature and re-ascend into its full oneness with God. No matter how long this may take for each one of us, we all reach this state in the end. There is no other way for any human soul.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (5)

Turning The Other Cheek

It also needs to be borne in mind that over time, the teachings of the Bible have become more and more corrupted by a power seeking priesthood and others like emperors and kings, who used the sacred texts to support and achieve their own personal ambitions. For example, let’s take a closer look at what the Jesus legend tells us in St. Luke 6:27-38: ‘I say to you who hear: ‘Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. And bless those who curse you, and pray for those who compel you to carry burdens. And to those who strike you on the cheek, offer to them the other. And to them who take away your robe, do not refuse your shirt also. Give to everyone who asks you and from them who take away what is yours, do not demand it back again.

‘Just as you want people to do to you, do to them likewise. For if you love those who love you, what is your blessing? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who do good to you, what is your blessing? For sinners also do the same. And if you lend only to them by whom you expect to be paid back, what is your blessing? For sinners also lend to sinners, to be paid back likewise. But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend and do not cut off any person’s hope.

‘Thus, your reward will increase and you will become children of the Highest. For He is gracious to the wicked and the cruel. Be therefore merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken down and running over, they will pour into your robe. For with the measure that you measure, it will be measured to you.’

For those who are already awake to their true nature, behaving in kind and loving ways to everybody and everything is no longer an effort but a natural reaction. Alas, when one does, with some folks this creates the wrong impression and leads them to the wrong conclusion that the other one can easily be taken advantage of. Unless that person already knows how to love and respect themselves, again the doormat trap threatens. But, what are we to do? Turning the other cheek when someone has done us wrong does not sound like good advice to me. In my view it show a distinct lack of respect and appreciation of who and what we – and the other one – really are, namely spirit and soul and a beloved child of God, who is only temporarily encased in the matter of its physical body.

Allowing others to walk all over us is not what I believe the Universal Christ had in mind when he spoke to us through the Jesus legend. It is more than likely that the words ‘turn the other cheek’ were later added to the original sacred texts by an organisation that was in pursuit of personal and spiritual power. To this day, not only in days gone by, they could and indeed are used to browbeat and manipulate into submission those who are either of weaker social standing or merely have less physical strength, in particular women and children, but also of both genders those with less intellectual and/or spiritual power. This was particularly true for women in the days when the Bible was written, in the depths or the heights of the patriarchy, depending on which side of human society one views this epoch.

Nonetheless, there is no need for thinking that women were ever unfairly treated by the Universe, as throughout the course of our development on the Earth plane, to achieve a well balanced earthly education, in some lifetimes we have appeared as women and in others as men. This ensures that every human soul at times finds itself at the giving and the receiving end of whatever behaviour patterns between the genders have been developed by us in the course of many lifetimes.

What a long time it has taken, until it is finally possible to grasp the message contained in Matthew 5:18: ‘For truly I say to you, until Heaven and Earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law, until all of it is fulfilled.’ A yoth is the smallest letter in the Aramaic and Hebrew language. The Cosmic laws will be with us forever and until every last shred of the Karma we once created for ourselves in our ignorance of these laws, has been redeemed by us, we cannot release ourselves from the chains and shackles that tie us to life on the Earth plane.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (6)

The End Of The Patriarchy And Male Dominance

We are presently in the process of leaving behind us thousands of years of patriarchy – briefly touched upon earlier – and the dominance of the masculine. Mind you, even that fulfilled a higher, i.e. educational purpose, the same as everything else on the Earth plane does. The patriarchy served the development of the masculine aspect of our world. In our approach to the Age of Aquarius this was necessary to bring us the human, scientific and technical progress that was and still is required to enable us to tackle the tasks that are waiting for us in the New Age. Because of this functioning of the masculine or feminine energies each on its own, our world got out of balance, the state it is in to this day.

But things are a-changing, thanks be to God and the Angels. The time has come for working our way out of this unbalanced state. Probably the most significant step forward has been equal rights to men and women, hopefully this will soon extend to all the peoples of our world. To create the new peaceful world of our dreams, the masculine and feminine energies within ourselves and our world have to be reunited and balanced. To become whole, there no longer is any need to look towards other people to make us so. And to fulfil our highest potential, individually and as a race, there is no more to it than each one of us giving of our best and teaching our inner man and woman to work peacefully and harmoniously together, in the same way the masculine and the feminine energies of our Divine parents are doing.

To my mind, turning the other cheek can never have been the right thing to do. But even if such an alarming degree of lack of self-respect and appreciation of ourselves was alright when the New Testament was written, for our present evolutionary level that is most certainly no longer acceptable, no matter what the Bible says. If you do not believe me, listen within to what your inner guidance has to say. The likelihood is that you it will tell you the same. For me, the Bible words highlight that creating more difficult Karma for ourselves and others should at all costs be avoided by every soul.

How else can we ever hope to find our way back home into the oneness with God? For anyone who wishes to make the maximum progress that is potentially possible for every soul in each subsequent lifetime, it is essential to resist the temptation of taking revenge or even nurturing vengeful thoughts in our bosom. In truth, there has never been any need for doing this, because the law of Karma has always taken care of this aspect of our lives.

That undoubtedly is the meaning of the Old Testament’s Deuteronomy 32:35: ‘To me belongs vengeance, and when their foot shall slip, I will recompense them at the time.’ In the New Testament St. Paul reminds his followers of this, to my mind, clear reference to the law of Karma in his letters to the Romans 12:19 ‘Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather restrain your wrath; for it is written: Vengeance is mine; I will execute justice for you, said the Lord.’ The texts are from the George Lamsa Bible translation from the original Aramaic texts of the Peshitta.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (7)

Respecting Each Other’s Space

As commonly known, one not respecting the space of the other causes the wars between the members of the families of nations. Are we then, in our private lives, to stand by helplessly when others try to invade and rob us of our precious space and time? Whenever someone forces us into actions to defend ourselves, we have every right to remain firm and to stick to our guns, even though they may, to crown it all, call us intolerant. What use are peaceful negotiations, invitations, and entry permits, if someone has no intention of playing by the rules?

To insist on invading the space and time of others against their will, in my view, is not a way of making friends, but enemies. After all, what the whole thing boils down to is manners and common sense – or rather the lack of both of them. Whenever someone displays these symptoms we do not only have the right to be angry and to say that we are, we also have a duty towards ourselves for expressing our annoyance. The biggest mistake on our present level of existence is not confronting any issues openly, as and when they arise.

Nothing has ever been achieved by constantly sweeping things under carpets, because one fine day when we least expect it, as I know from first hand experience, such floor coverings have a habit of lifting themselves and exposing to us the mess we have made of our lives. We then have to face up to every one of the unresolved issues that have accumulated. The only thing such self-protective cover-up actions can ever hope to achieve is to produce smouldering resentment inside, each time the person in question is encountered; that more surely than anything else will eventually destroy the relationship, in any case.

Isn’t it better by far to tackle debatable points before they have a chance to grow into festering sores, and cause us unnecessary suffering? We are not saving anyone anything, because a lack of communication will always rebound on all involved and when the inevitable end of relationships affected by this comes, they are then bound to leave it behind deeply wounded and upset.

Whenever we are suffering it is necessary to speak up for ourselves and tell those who trespassed against us. Suffering silently will get us nowhere. None of us are mind-readers as yet and those around us usually have no way of telling what we are going through. There is no need for constant moaning, but there is one for letting others know how we feel. Not only do we owe it to ourselves to actively do something that aims to put an end to our suffering, we also owe it to the offender. In truth, we are doing them a good turn by speaking up, because this places into their own hands the tool, i.e. the choice of stopping to create ever more difficult Karma for themselves, which at some stage will return to them and will have to be made good.

One thing is certain, bottling things up does no-one any good; all that can hope to achieve is creating serious health problems later in life. Unless we speak up for ourselves, the other person may never realise that there is a problem between us. This is unfair to all involved, because we are then not giving others the chance to put things right, even if they wanted to with all their heart. It is better by far for all concerned to take the bull by the horns, stand up and be counted.

Let me give you an example of what can and does happen. Trying to be all things to all people, and a desire to be loved and liked by everybody is a weakness that is frequently the Achilles heel of souls who are spending their present lifetime in Libra. Overcoming this is their most important lesson, as in the course of bending over backwards to accommodate other’s people needs and wishes, we are in danger of neglecting our own. It may take a long time until it dawns on us that it is impossible to be loved by everybody, much as we would like them to.

By showing love and respect for ourselves, our own personal needs and requirements and our space, it is us who have to teach those who cannot love us that at least they must learn to respect us and our wishes. The Universe is constantly testing and trying us to see through our reactions to people and situations how far we have mastered our earthly lessons. We prove that we have by working with any spiritual wisdom we find and putting it to good use in our daily lives, for example by extending the love and respect we are learning for ourselves to others, that’s what spiritual awareness is all about. That is what the Jesus legend means when the Master tells us: ‘Love thy neighbour as thyself.’ This statement pre-supposes that we love and respect ourselves.

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (8)

Human Behaviour Is Chosen

It comforts me to know that we all have everything within, the very best but alas, the worst as well. That’s when we look in shock and horror at what some people are doing, we are well advised to remind ourselves that what is in them is also in us. In truth, we are all capable of all kinds of behaviour and it is up to us in any given moment who we want to be and how we wish to behave. The discovery that human behaviour is chosen and by no means compulsive is an empowering and liberating experience. It makes one realise that there is nothing to be afraid of inside ourselves. This is what our freedom of choice is all about; in fact, it’s the only true freedom that anyone ever has on the Earth plane.

We have not been given freewill for nothing and it needs bearing in mind that every right inevitably brings with it a duty and a responsibility. In this case it means that we have to choose in any situation how we wish to behave. Nobody has to act upon any bad or downright evil impulses; there is always a choice. It is up to each one of us to resist the pull of their lower earthly nature and to rise above its urges. All unpleasant characteristics we observe in others are waiting to be lifted into our conscious awareness. Everything that is inside us needs to be accepted and acknowledged. It’s just that the lower instinctive behaviour patterns need to be counteracted and reacted to firmly saying: ‘No!’ to them. God and the Angels are waiting to show us how to rise above them and to help us release them, so that their energies can be transmuted into wholesome and good ones.

Going through the above described process can be a painful one. Yet, diligently attending to whatever surfaces into our conscious awareness is well worth anyone’s while. For those who do, enormous evolutionary forward strides are possible. There is every likelihood that in the end we shall be a far more whole and integrated person than our loved one could have hoped to become in their own right, during their most recent lifetime. If we can muster the courage to consciously accept and integrate the obnoxious parts, we shall never have to act out these behaviour patterns ourselves.

Having served us well as teaching aids, it is a good idea to give thanks for them. And then, it’s time for moving on and seriously getting to work on letting go of all excess baggage from the past. This makes room for concentrating on bringing forth from within all the desirable qualities we wish to integrate into our character make-up. Once the change of energies has taken place inside us, the necessity will never again arise to draw people who act the old distasteful traces out towards us.

If however we fail to do this and the offending item remains unrecognised and therefore unresolved in our own subconscious, through the behaviour of those around us the mirror that such experiences represent will be held in front of us again and again. Until the issues concerned have been attended to and resolved by us, it is highly likely that we shall attract more of the same into our orbit. The principle f this does not change even when one of the perpetrators returns to the world of spirit. Until the offending character traces have been eradicated from our own consciousness, we shall continue to be at their receiving end, as a constant reminder of the way we once sinned against others in previous lifetimes. Thus balance is created in the greater scheme of life and excellent teaching and learning opportunities are provided for all parties involved.

It needs bearing in mind that karmic conditions do not come into anyone’s life as some kind of a punishment. The law of Karma is one of opportunities, because with its help ever more of these are created for resolving issues and for once and for all shedding the parts that are no longer required by us. The karmic chains and shackles we created for ourselves and each other in the course of many lifetimes can only be dissolved by true forgiveness that comes from the heart. This is greatly helped along by our increasing awareness of the reason for being on this plane of life.

Probably the most vital asset in the healing of all human relationships is taking charge of our tongues. As early as the Old Testament the Bible warned in Proverbs 18:21: ‘Death and life are in the power of the tongue; and those who love it shall eat the fruits thereof.’ In ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 2’ White Eagle has this to say: ‘Keep control of your tongue, so that it says no unkind and hurtful thing; remember the feelings of those to whom you speak, and so speak gently and thoughtfully, without anger and without haste. And then, my dear children of the Earth, difficulties fall away, sorrow recedes into the background and you cannot help but become aware of the gentle presence of your Master.

‘We ask you to render a service to us and that is holding your tongue. This is one of the hardest tasks you can be asked to do. Oh, the mists that surround humankind that is caused by idle chatter. When there is so much of it on the Earth, even the Angels can to nothing but fold their wings and bow their heads, because they are then unable to minister to you. So, whenever you are tempted to say: ‘I think so and so; I believe so and so; I like this man; I don’t like the other…’ instead of speaking, be silent and wait and see. If you can restrain yourself from expressing any foolish opinion about the affairs of the world you will also greatly assist the Angels in their work.’

* * *

Healing Abusive Relationships (9)

The End Of All Suffering

A renewed understanding of the purpose and meaning of Earth life and an ever increasing awareness of the things that are truly of importance is the device for putting an end to all the suffering in this world, which the Universe is now laying before us. The beginning of wisdom is waiting to provide each one of us with the key for unlocking all life’s doors – inner and outer. Making good use of this gift, the Divine qualities of compassion and love open our hearts and souls and almost on its own the required forgiveness floods our consciousness for all those who have ever hurt and wounded us, and also for creating the miseries we had to endure in the first place.

There eventually comes the time in everybody’s healing process when sufficient distance has been gained from the events of the past. To paraphrase someone’s immortal words: ‘The past is a foreign country where things were done differently.’ We are here to learn from the mistakes of the past and make good where we have sinned. As pioneers of a new age, we are expected to invent better ways of being and doing things. There comes the time in everyone’s life when one begins to realise that in truth there is every reason for forgiving our perpetrators and even for being grateful to them.

After all, haven’t they been excellent teachers to us, because through their offensive behaviour towards us they taught us how we do not wish to be? Thus, they made an invaluable contribution towards our personal evolution by playing a major part in helping us to become the person we now are. Therefore, if any loved or unloved person who ever took part in our life – whether they are by now in the world of light or not is irrelevant – had in our view a few too many obnoxious qualities, which we with their help have overcome, let us give thanks to God and the Angels for providing us with such good tutors.

All human relationships are invaluable tools for personal growth and development and the importance of changing our character cannot be stressed sufficiently. It is by no means as difficult as it may sound when one first encounters this concept. All that is required from us is that we should own up to the less pleasant qualities we witness in others and to accept them as our own. There is never any need for acting them out ourselves.

If we have already changed them into agreeable ones, there is no need to do anything but to say: ‘Yes, I also have this character trace. If the other person had not acted it towards me, I would probably have been like that myself. Oh, perish the thought and thanks be to God and the Angels for protecting me from that!’ Something along these lines; be creative and above all things forgive, forgive, forgive! This alone can break the vicious karmic circle that once drew those painful experiences into our lives; it set us and the other one free to move on to higher levels of learning.

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

The One In The Glass (1)

When you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And you’re toast of the world for a day,
Instead of gazing into an ordinary mirror,
Go within and have a good honest look at yourself.

It isn’t our partners, children or friends,
On whose judgement we have to pass.
The one whose verdict counts most in the end,
Is the one responding from our inner glass.

Some folks may think us a ‘straight-shooting’ chum’
And call us a person of place,
But the inner higher self says we’re only a bum,
If we can’t look ourselves in the face.

We’re the one we have to please and not the rest.
We’re with ourselves, not only right up to the end,
But beyond. And we pass life’s most difficult test
When the inner one truly is our friend.

We may fool the whole world, down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back, as we pass.
Yet, our final reward will be heartaches and tears,
If we’ve lied to the one in that glass.

Love and evolution are the two most important laws of life throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also in our world. Evolution that is based on love. The Great Father/Mother of all life loves every one of its earthly children totally and unconditionally, because it perceives only our wholeness and knows that we are constantly on an evolutionary journey. Without exception, our travels take us from experiencing the lowest characteristics of our earthly nature. From this starting point every one of us moves ever forwards and onwards, occupied with the process of bringing forth from deep within our own being, the best, highest and holiest qualities. That’s why our Divine parents have no need for judging us. Instead, they grant us the gift of freedom to draw our own conclusions about the state of our development, at any given time, and to sit in judgement over our performance at the end of each earthly lifetime.

And that’s why, when we once more have been released into the spirit realm, we remember that this is true eternal home of humankind. From it every one of us emerges at the beginning of a new lifetime and returns to as soon as its purpose has been fulfilled. As explained above, there never was and never will be such a thing as judgement day and we do not stand before God, but ourselves to account for what happened during our evolutionary journey thus far.

This is how it comes about that, after having rested sufficiently in the spirit realm to recover from the stresses of earthly life, together with the wise ones in charge of our development, we consult the Akashic Records. Every one of our thoughts, words and actions of all lifetime thus far have been recorded in these files. If, after viewing them, we come to the conclusion that we are unready for being released into permanently enjoying the greater freedom of the spirit realm, which is only possible when a physical body is no longer needed for getting around, it’s time once again to apply for another lifetime of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated January 2022

* * *

Success (2)

It’s not the amount of money we have,
Or how many acres we own.
It’s not the mansions we live in
That spells success in our home.

It’s the little things we do each day,
The kind words that are spoken.
It’s helping those who are down and out,
And healing hearts that are broken.

It’s doing any job as best we can.
It’s the loving and giving in life.
It’s the keeping our eye on higher things
And our chins up in every strife.

So, if you’re the kind that wants to succeed,
Make sure you help souls in distress.
A life that is clean, a heart that is true,
Doing our best, at all times,
That alone is true success.

How much better we left our world
Than we once found it,
And the efforts we made to achieve this,
That alone is what counts when,
At the end of our present lifetime,
We once more stand before ourselves,
In the spirit world.

Stripped of everything that belongs to the Earth,
We assess our performance so far.
Everything we have done in all our lifetimes
Up to that point,
Are placed into the scales of Divine justice.
Material success on its own
Brings no spiritual progress and
When weighed in these scales,
It is found wanting.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

A Promise (3)

Today promise yourself to:
Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
Talk health, happiness and wellbeing and
Go towards everyone you meet with honesty and truth.
Let your friends know how special they are to you.
Share with them the knowledge that
Something good is hidden in everything that happens
And that it does so for a wise higher purpose.

Learn from past mistakes.
Use them as wayfinders that will take you,
Step by step, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary
Spiral of your life into a more fulfilling and happier life.
Enjoy the successes of others as much as your own.
And at all times fill your whole being with hope and trust
That good things will always be waiting for you,
The whole of humankind and your world.

Greet everybody with a smile and
Focus on improving your own character
So that there will be no time left
For criticising anyone else.
Know that that everybody has
The best as well as the worst within.
Concentrate on finding that which is good
In everybody you meet.

Whatever you do, work for
The highest good and the greatest joy of all.
Place it into the hands of God and the Angels,
Then trust that the Universal laws of cause and effect
Or Karma in due course is bound to return it to you.
Trust the basic goodness of life that’s been given
To you, everybody else and our whole world.

Lovingly embrace the future and let go of all fears
Of tomorrow, the future and especially of parting
Company with your physical body.
Experience your whole being resting securely in the knowledge
That with the help and will of God and the Angels,
All things really are possible, any condition healed
And that the truth about the background of
Our world’s present state is going to be
Revealed and that quite soon.

Therefore, let’s promise ourselves to live
With hope, faith and trust filling our whole being,
Not merely our heart,
That God and the Angels are in charge
Of us and our world,
And not the pharma industry with their
Already immensely rich shareholders,
Who have not yet developed a sense of responsibility
Towards the wellbeing of humankind and our world.

So far they have no idea of what they are doing
To themselves and what the Universal laws
Are bound to return to them, in due course,
Namely something similar to what’s happening
In our world now and probably of
An even more severe nature.

You and I can prevent it by sending them
Ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts
That feed into our world’s light stream of consciousness
And help the offenders’ Christ nature to wake
From it’s slumbering state.

Updated March 2021

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

When You Wish Upon A Star (1)

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is to extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through,
When you wished upon a star,
Your dreams come true.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

When you wish upon a star,
Your dream comes true.
Each time we wish upon the Highest Star,
The Universal Christ,
The Angels see to it that it really does.

Jesse McCartney
From Walt Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’

The Universe loves people who have the courage to commit themselves to a task. When we give of our best and send nothing but kind and loving thoughts, words and actions into our world, the spiritual background of our world responds joyously and helps us to remove the obstacles in our way. When we dream the impossible dream and reach for the only seemingly unreachable Highest Star, the Universal Christ’s spirit, Its energies then gives wings to our vision into us and has the power to lift us and our world way above their present evolutionary level.

When this happens, we are taking part in the alchemy of love and through the experiences of our own life we discover that the higher esoteric meaning of the alchemical process is the change of humankind’s leaden earthly part into the pure gold of its higher spiritual nature. Because they thought that with the help of alchemy the base metals of our world, for example lead, really could be turned into gold, it’s no longer surprising that the people of past ages did not succeed with their quest. Taking spiritual concepts literally will never get us earthlings anywhere. The very reason of our present existence is the search for true and everlasting riches. The pot of gold at the end of this particular rainbow is once more hidden in the wisdom and truth of our own and our world’s spiritual background.

Towards the end of humankind’s earthly education every one of us, high and low alike, at last becomes aware of their true nature and the presence of the Universal laws. This enables us to send nothing but good thoughts, words and deeds into our world and when we do our best to bring forth and practise the qualities of our Christ nature in every one of our daily encounters, the leaden desires of our earthly nature are left behind and the alchemy of love transforms them into the pure gold of our Christ nature.

When we ask for healing in our prayers, meditations and quiet reflections and tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest Star and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, our vibrations attune themselves to Its white healing magic. After a consultation with the Lords of Karma, the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, send the Angels of healing and peace to do everything possible in view of the Karmic conditions that prevail in the area and the people we are focussing on. Whenever one of us unselfishly works for the blessing and healing of our whole world, the Angels never leave us. Never forget that when the inner and outer aspects of our planet are healing, the same happens to everybody and therefore also us.

* * *

Wishing Upon The Highest Star

And All Other Stars In The Whole Of Creation (2)

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is to extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfilment of their secret longing.

Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through,
When you wished upon a star,
Your dreams come true.

If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme,
When you wish upon a star,
As dreamers do.

When you wish upon a star,
Your dream comes true.
Each time we wish upon the Highest Star,
The Universal Christ,
The Angels see to it that it really does.

Jesse McCartney
From Walt Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’

The light of the Universal Christ is the Star of all stars, the Sun of all suns and the Light of all lights, above and beyond the Sun in the sky above our world. When we wish upon this Star that it absorbs all our world’s damaging and harmful influences and transmutes them into beneficial ones that strengthen and heal the immune system of our planet and everything that shares it with us, that’s what the Star does. This is because we are its offspring, the Star loves us and wants to help us any way it can. If we concentrate on asking this time and again in our quiet periods of praying, meditating and reflecting on our world’s present sad state, the Star’s healing energies become increasingly powerful and that enables them to penetrate ever deeper into everything that exists on our planet.

This is how all of us can contribute to bringing about the greatest healing miracle that was ever experienced in our world. Every one of these efforts brings about more of that which is good, right and beautiful and through its sheer presence it gradually absorbs a bit more of that which to this day is dark, ugly and evil. And that gets me wondering what will happen if we bring our wishes for our planet’s healing to every one of the millions of stars that are visible from our planet and all others beyond. Let’s try and ask all of them for their help to bring about the natural happy ending of the pandemic 2019/2020. Under normal circumstances nobody is allowed to interfere with the development of us and our world. But in times like these, we need all the help we can lay our hands on and have access to, apart from God and the Angels.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. After all, every one of the stars ‘out there’ is another manifestation of the Christ Star’s light, the same as the Sun in the sky above us. Maybe the power of their combined love can absorb the last remnants of darkness and evil that to this day exist in our world. While we are about it, let’s also ask them to assist us with transmuting humankind’s fears and anxieties, including our own, about the present and future, into absolute faith and trust in the goodness of the life that’s been given to us by God and the Angels and our individual and collective predestined pathway.

Over this let’s not forget to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. With their help, the pharmaceutical industry time and again has been trying to rule our world and exploit its resources, the way our religions used to do. Working on behalf of such authorities, people inadvertently make themselves instruments of evil while they are still unaware of the spiritual gravity of such activities. The pharmaceutical industry’s warmongering equipment consists of viruses, a far more sophisticated and lethal weapon than machine guns, canons and tanks ever were.

However, with the help of God and the Angels, this menace can be overcome the same as all previous ones were left behind, once their purposes had been fulfilled, i.e. Karma redeemed and lessons learnt. For every one of us the time has come for nailing our own deepest and darkest innermost fears, as well as those of the whole of humankind, to the cross of our earthly existence. When sufficient numbers of us are doing this, our individual and collective Christ spirit can begin to take over. The pandemic has been the stone our world’s religions rolled onto the tomb of humankind’s spiritual nature. Thanks and praise be to God and the Angels for intuitively showing ever more of us how to remove this obstacle, once and for all.

Every one of the stars in the sky above our world is our sibling in the great family of all life. Many of them are older and much more highly evolved than we and our world are at present. They have never been allowed to interfere with our world’s development. However, my inner guidance tells me that it’s all right to ask for their support now that that pandemic has created a real need for it. It’s up to them to decide whether they wish to help us and if so, they are allowed to do so any way they can. In the fullness of time, when our evolutionary level has become compatible with theirs, every one of us will be able to take part in interplanetary exchanges and visit them. There will be no need for clumsy spaceships because by then we shall be able to think ourselves to wherever we want to go, anywhere in the whole of Creation.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Feb, 2023
Words
10,806
Read Time
54 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
477

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.