Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (125)
Miracles And Wonders (125)

Miracles And Wonders (125)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 14th February 2023

How Much Freedom Do You Really Have?

Individual vs Controllers

by Jon Rappoport

Re-published 14th February 2022

I cannot tell you how many times I have seen individuals achieve success through their own efforts, only to turn around and say: “From my new position, my new point of view, I see what all of us together should do to usher in a better world…” And in that superficially agreeable statement, they are implicitly denying the right to other individuals to achieve their own success.

That means they are slamming the door shut. Having climbed the mountain, they are denying access to it to others. And that’s what Globalism is all about. But if you remove yourself far enough away from this Globalist world, you’re looking at science fiction made real.

Author Philip K Dick: “Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups and so forth. That’s why I ask in my writing: ‘What is real?’ Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities that are manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. . . It is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing.”

In this Globalist world, the individual is considered to be a cipher, a person without status or meaning. It is the mass, the group that counts. The notion that the individual, within himself, has the power to affect the course of events seems absurd. Yet it is exactly this juxtaposition that can give birth to extraordinary and unforeseen possibilities. The juxtaposition of: the rebel against the colossus. The journey to discover one’s own authentic power is what is called for.

In 1974, Frank Herbert, the author of Dune, wrote this: “The current utopian ideal being touted by people as politically diverse (on the surface, but not underneath) as President Richard M. Nixon and Senator Edward M. Kennedy goes as follows — no deeds of passion allowed, no geniuses, no criminals, no imaginative creators of the new. Satisfaction may be gained only in carefully limited social interactions, in living off the great works of the past. There must be limits to any excitement. Drug yourself into a placid ‘norm.’ Moderation is the key word…”

The “utopian ideal” is sameness. It is promoted. It is propagandized. It is bought and sold. Underneath that illusion, what still lives? The individual and his power. This is the dormant force that, even at this late date in history, remains to be explored. Part of that exploration is weeding out and disposing of cynical philosophical exploitations such as: “all power is evil.”

“All power = corruption.” But power is not inherently the same thing as crime. Power is not the same thing as rule by force. Power is not the same thing as control of populations. Not when you’re talking about the voyage of the individual as he discovers what is within himself. I keep saying that and will keep on repeating it.

The individual has been edged out, marginalized or co-opted into a structure whenever possible. The individual has been left in the darkness, as if he is a vestigial and extinct prop from an earlier period on the evolutionary tree. Good. So be it. It clarifies things.

The utopian ideal of Globalism is not only an illusion and a deception, it’s an impossibility---which is to say, all projections of a uniform society based on a group-outcome, in which we agree on an image of what we strive for…there is no freedom in that. There is no actual harmony in that. There is no passion in that.

The society to hope for and work for is an open one. And that means individuals, self-empowered, imagine and independently invent their own greatest multiple futures and realities simultaneously.

And for that to happen, individuals have to discover what their own power is.

Let me put it this way. The Globalists are painting a gigantic mural, which they call Reality. They want us to look at it, be hypnotized by it, and walk into it, to take up residence there. Freedom is not uniformity. It never was.

The overthrow of the machine of control eventually comes back to this: how many individuals are awake and alive to their own power, their own power to invent the future they most profoundly desire?

Why expend enormous amounts of energy if the work is superficial? Why spend years if the work is automatic and dead?

Making your work known in the world begins with knowing something about the work. It begins with knowing you have unlimited energy to give to it. That energy comes from discovering/inventing your deepest possible goals. Then, the energy shows up in abundance.

Excuses for not doing what I’m alluding to here are endless. People make them up by the ton. Postponement Inc. and Distraction Inc. are always flourishing. It’s even fashionable to be confused, and then parlay that into a solid story of irreversible victimhood. But . . .

“Inspiration is outside state control.” Kenneth Clark

“At the core of every true talent there is an awareness of the difficulties inherent in any achievement, and the confidence that by persistence and patience something worthwhile will be realized. Thus talent is a species of vigor.” Eric Hoffer

“Don’t loaf and invite inspiration; light out after it with a club, and if you don’t get it you will nonetheless get something that looks remarkably like it.” Jack London

CREATE is a word that should be oceanic. It should shake and blow apart the pillars of the smug boredom of the soul. CREATE is what the individual does when he is on fire. It’s about what the individual invents when he has thrown off the false front that is slowly strangling him. CREATE is about the end of mindless postponement. It’s about what happens when you burn up the pretty and petty little obsessions. It’s about emerging from the empty suit and empty machine of society that goes around and around and sucks away the vital bloodstream.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants (1)

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

* * *

All That Thou Hast Brought Upon Us (2)

All of life is a journey and humankind’s descent into physicality is no exception. It has been an exceedingly long and slow excursion and many of the offences we committed on the pathway that took us ever deeper into experiencing life in physicality had to be left behind, so they could be attended to in future lifetimes. It could not have been any other way, because in those days we still lacked the ability to understand the purpose of our existence and therefore could not cope with the problems that arose any better.

But now that we are here, we either have already developed this skill or, with the help of God and the Angels, are about to do so. This is how it has come about that some of the oldest debts in our spiritual bankbook are haunting us now and from time to time are sending us reminders that they are waiting to be made good, by none other than us. Having reached the ascending arc of humankind’s evolution, God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to assist us individually and collectively to return into the conscious awareness of our God’s true nature, our own and our oneness with all life.

If we move through our world with open eyes, it is not hard to see how to this day some of humankind’s most ancient karmic debts are presenting us and our world with severe problems. Whatever accumulation of unredeemed individual and collective offences is left from all previous lifetimes eventually has to be redeemed by us, each time one of us returns to the Earth plane. As we are living in the times that Buddhism describes as ‘the latter days of the law’ – a theme to which we shall return in a moment – any issues that were up to now left unattended are presenting themselves to us and our world, so that their final resolutions can be found.

The following prayer from the Apocrypha, The Complete Bible – An American Translation, speaks to us from down the ages:

All that Thou hast brought upon us
And all that Thou hast done to us,
Thou hast done in justice –
Deliver us, in Thy wonderful way.

From ‘The Song Of The Three Holy Children’
Daniel 7-19

Like the children in the prayer, our ancestors – it is more than likely that you and I were among them – let us pray together: Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, deliver us and our world from all evil and the greatest evil in this existence is fear. Please help us to uplift and transmute all fears and anxieties of our world into blessing and healing energies for all life, so that it may bring a renewal of hope, faith and trust to each and every heart and soul and to the soul of our world. May Your infinite love and wisdom guide and protect us all and keep us safe in Your loving hands. Amen

So much has been known to us for such a very long time. Do you find it as astonishing as I do about how little has been understood, up to now? Let us rejoice at how far we have come on our evolutionary pathway by now and that much more Divine wisdom and trust is unveiling itself to us all the time. As the pioneers of the Aquarian Age, let us enjoy and cherish the excitement of the task that lies before us. Resting safely in the knowledge that God and the Angels are guiding and supporting us not only from the highest levels of life, but also from within the very core of our own being, it is good and right for us to courageously put one foot in front of another and follow their lead.

True to our real nature, lovingly and with the simple trust of a small child, which we spiritually most certainly all are, we put our small hands into their strong ones and walk the rest of our predestined way back home into the fully conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life with ever increasing confidence. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but go where no-one has ever walked before, where so far there is no path and we can be the ones who leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow.

* * *

Microcosm And Macrocosm (3)

We are now leaving behind us the Age of Pisces, the age of blind faith, delusions and deceptions and the suffering they created. When the Christ teachings re-presented to our world through the legend of the Master Jesus, some strange beliefs about a creature called the devil became ever more popular. Many believe them to be true to this day. I recently came across a fairly typical one: ‘I believe Satan was the first MAN to step on the Earth. He was an Angel and fell – to be human.’

This kind of thinking and believing was good enough two thousand years ago, because that was all our race could understand in those days, but spiritually we have evolved a great deal since then. That’s why ever more of us are now ready to receive the Divine wisdom and truth directly from the heartmind of the highest forces of life that is the promise of the Aquarian Age. During this evolutionary period ever more of it will be poured into the individual and collective consciousness of our race, to help cleanse ourselves from all false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. And even though we have not yet entered very deeply into this age, it is astonishing how much fresh knowledge we are constantly receiving.

For example, by now many are aware that our Creator is both Mother and Father to us. The same duality principle that is at the basis of God’s nature and the whole of the created world is also part of everybody’s human character make-up. Although dualities affect every part of everything that is on the Earth plane, in God all is one. The different aspects of Divinity work and function harmoniously together. To enable us to find our way back into the same wholeness that is in God and to be reconciled and one fully one again with God, each one of us has to work on integrating and reconciling the opposing forces within us.

This is the evolutionary state the soul of humankind, individually and collectively, has been striving towards, ever since its creation. Alas, to this day, many are still waiting to wake up to the knowledge of their true identity and origin, to help them understand the true reason for finding themselves in this life and coming to terms with the dualities within them and the world around them. To my mind, it is sheer ignorance that is responsible for most of the problems that to this day are in our world. Each one of them is due to our own character make-up. The world around us is a mirror of what we are on the inner level, and the inner flaws of its participants are constantly reflected in the events of the outer world.

We were created in the image of God and everything that is in God is also in us. Because of God’s dual nature, there also are two parts to our being. On the one hand there is our Highest or God Self, which is all good. On the other, there is our lower or earthly self, its counterpart and polar opposite. When we first descended into matter, our learning is bound to have consisted mostly of behaviour patterns that are now considered to be all evil. In the early days of Christianity – shall we say? – the evil doings brought about by everyone’s own lower nature were explained away as being under the influence of an outside force, the devil. They could therefore not be controlled by us. However, the wisdom that is now coming to us reveals that there is no such thing as the devil – but that there is one part to each one of us which is capable of doing devilish things. What a world of difference!

All problems we and our world ever encountered invariably were a result of following the destructive drives and urges of the lower aspect of our nature. With this knowledge the Universe is laying the power for putting an end to all the suffering that still is in us and our world in everybody’s own hands. To bring our new and peaceful world into being, each must face the task of bringing their own lower character traces under their control. For as far back as history records are available, one part of humankind has always been trying – with more or less success – to dominate and overwhelm others. It is true, we are here to learn how to dominate, but this does not apply to other people but the lower aspects of everybody’s own nature.

We shall be dealing with the devil in more detail in future parts of these jottings. May it suffice for now to say that we are not here to reject or sit in judgement over any part of ourselves, including our lower earthly self – it is a fact that has to be dealt with, by each one of us individually and also collectively. One thing is sure, the results of the drives and urges of this our animal self are not the work of some kind of evil spirit or devil. They never were – they are an integral part of everybody’s own character. Having been created in God’s image means that each one of us is a microcosm of the macrocosm and that everything that is in God is also in us. Because of this, it is worth our while to remind ourselves frequently that:

• Everybody has everything inside.
• Nobody is only good or bad. We all are a mixture of both.
• There is no-one who is either all good or all bad.
• Human behaviour is not compulsory.
• And everybody has a choice which part of themselves they wish to act out, at any given time.

The Universe constantly presents each one of us with choices. The only true freedom any soul in physicality has is the choice of how to act and react in all situations and towards all people. And whether the result of any of our actions is good or bad depends on nothing but the motivation that lies behind them and on the wisdom of the choices we are capable of making. The sooner one learns to consciously act upon this knowledge the better it is for the personal and collective evolution of our race.

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

What Kind Of Freedom Does Anyone Have

‘Winners never quit and
quitters never win.’
Anon.

The only true freedom any human being has ever been allowed is the choice of how we react to any kind of situation. This is because, whilst attending our lessons in the earthly school of life, we are also constantly occupied with responding to the positive and negative karmic entries that up to any given moment have accrued in our spiritual ledger. On the inner level, our world’s spiritual background, wise ones are in charge of us. At all times they are observing and guiding us and, whenever the need for it arises, they protect us against destroying our spirit/soul. Our reactions show these wise ones which degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment of our earthly existence. That reveals what further lessons any one of us requires, so that at least some kind of evolutionary progress becomes possible for us.

As on the inner spiritual plane all life is one and there is no separation between anything, everything has to be for real and nobody ever gets away with anything. Although faking is possible in earthly life, it’s pointless attempting it there because the intentions behind every one of our thoughts, words and actions are clearly seen by everyone. But it takes a long time before we earthlings discover that the whole of Creation is subject to Universal laws, therefore also we and our world. The main law for our earthly education is the law of cause and effect or Karma, which ensures that in due course everything unerringly finds its way back to its source, so that nothing can ever get truly lost in the Universe’s vastness of space and time. Naturally, this also applies to everything we send into our world. It can do nothing but return to us and that in a somewhat strengthened form.

This knowledge enables us at last to consciously start creating karmic credits through reacting in positive and constructive ways to any situation that is not to our liking. Sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers who are spiritually are responsible for the 2019/2020 pandemic, to my mind is one of the finest starting points, because they feed into and strengthen our world’s light stream of consciousness. Our thoughts direct the stream to the troublemakers and there is no need for knowing anyone’s name. God and the Angels know every one of us, what we are thinking, saying and doing at any given moment and our intentions never were any secret on the inner level.

The light stream consists of the Christ light. The more we support and feed into this stream, the better its light can penetrate the darkness that not only fills the whole being of our world’s troublemakers but also surrounds them. This light eventually becomes so powerful that it ignites the troublemakers’ Divine spark and converts it into a tiny flame. Through this their Christ or God nature stirs from its slumber. When ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts are fed into the stream and directed to the troublemakers, their flames slowly but surely begin to bring forth the characteristics of their Christ nature. That’s how on the inner level all Christ natures respond to each other.

The following is the higher esoteric meaning of the Bible’s St. John 12:32: ‘When I am lifted from the Earth, I will draw all people onto Me.’ The following is the message that for a long time has been hiding behind these words. ‘When the age of truth is with you, ever more of you will get to know that Jesus never was a historical figure, who once walked the Earth with you. The story of his life was inspired by God and the Angels. They decided that at first it should be presented to your world as being literally true. In due course, ever more of you would find out that all along it has been My light and not that of the legendary Jesus that’s always been drawing every one of you into My loving embrace.

‘This comes about through constantly drawing all of you round and round the zodiac and spending lifetime after lifetime in every one of its signs and houses. First their negative qualities have to be explored and practised. They have to be shed and overcome when your time for acquiring the positive characteristics has come. In the course of these evolutionary journeys of discovery, as the earthly self grows in wisdom and understanding and the Divine spark’s light literally grows stronger, the amount of light in both senses of this word of your whole world has always been expanding. Every one of you is helping Mother Earth’s evolution and she does the same by providing for all your material needs. This is how My light has constantly been moving all of you, individually and collectively, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Every round starts with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each new one moved you onto a somewhat higher educational level than the previous one.

‘Your world’s troublemakers at any given time are occupied with their earthly education’s initial lessons that consist of exploring and practising the lower and lowest drives and urges of humankind’s earthly nature. Through studying them a whole lifetime and maybe several of them, they become part of a person’s character make-up. To satisfy their urges, greed and avarice, lying and cheating, dishonesty and spreading untruths, corruption and bribery are high on the agenda during those early lessons. For older and more experienced spirit/souls such behaviour creates opportunities for exercising their Christ nature, for example through sending loving and forgiving thoughts to their younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind.

‘Thoughts of this nature feed into the light stream of the Christ Spirit. Therefore they have a good chance of assisting the awakening of the youngster’s Divine spark from its slumbering state. The conscience of their Christ nature then begins to stir and its characteristics comes to the fore of their earthly self, especially the love of honesty and truth. And because every one of you, without exception, once started your earthly education the same as they are doing now, every one of you has the best as well as the worst within. That’s why no-one has the right to judge or condemn those who at the moment are acting the part you once played in at least one of your previous lifetimes and probably several. If that were not the case, there would be no need for you to take part in your world’s present difficult state.

‘Hopefully, the knowledge of these things will make sending kind and loving thoughts to those who are responsible for this misery easier. Whenever they return to you and remind you of the troublemakers, send more thoughts of this nature to them and keep on doing it time and again. On the etheric level your thoughts are joining others from people whose intentions are like yours. The more often this is done, the more powerfully the light streams flows to the troublemakers, penetrating their darkness and helping their spark to wake up. There is no point in asking Jesus for his assistance because the central figure of any legend never possessed any light of its own. The Master Jesus has always been but a symbolism that represents every human being’s own God or Christ nature. The more the knowledge of this spreads so that ever more of you endeavour to bring forth their Christ characteristics, each from deep within their own being, the sooner true and lasting peace will come to your world.

‘The only way it can happen is through the realisation that none of your world’s belief systems was ever intended to be the only holy-making one. Every religion of the past and what’s left of them to this day, has merely been another road to show you the way up the spiritual mountain. At its top, every human being discovers its true nature as a spark of the Universal Christ’s light, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and a young God in the making. Even the last and slowest one of you will eventually reach the point when they understand this and accept it, not because it is written somewhere. It is because the Angels are letting them know intuitively through your inner guidance, the world of their feelings, that this is the truth. They too will then be ready for the religion of the Aquarian age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘This religion is a true one because it connects all of you with each other. Gone for good will soon be the days of sowing the seeds of hatred into the hearts of a religion’s followers against anyone who dares to doubt the truth of its teachings, when calling them nonbelievers and heretics gave people the permission to mercilessly persecute them and wipe them out. This is the karmic debt many of you and your world are redeeming through the suffering brought about by the still ongoing pandemic.’

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Doing The Right Things (1)

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

All of us are personally responsible for every one of our
Thoughts, words and actions.
And the Universal Law of cause and effect or Karma
Decrees that whatever anyone sends into the Universe
Like a boomerang must return to its source.
When we give our best, we can rest safely in the knowledge
That, when our karmic debts have been paid,
Nothing but the best will return to us.

Knowing that our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers
Are our spiritually younger and less experienced
Siblings in the family of humankind,
Let’s love them anyway and keep on sending them
Kind, loving and forgiving thoughts that feed into
And strengthen our world’s Christ stream of light.
Each time such thoughts return, let’s send them
On their way, again and again.
This assists the offenders’ Christ nature to wake up,
So that at last they become aware of what they are doing.

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

Updated November 2020

* * *

Do It Now! (2)

‘One day you will wake up and
there won’t be any more time for doing
the things you’ve wanted to do.’
Paulo Coelho

It isn’t the things we do, my Friend,
It’s those that are left undone,
That cause us most heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

The tender words forgotten,
The letters we didn’t write,
The flowers we did not send
Become haunting ghosts at night.

The stones we could have lifted
Out of another’s way.
The words of heart-felt counsel
We didn’t take time to say.

The loving touch of a hand,
The warm and gentle tone,
We neither had time nor thought for,
Having troubles enough of our own.

The little acts of kindness,
That so easily slip from one’s mind
Are the only chances of acting like Angels
We poor mortals find.

They come in night and silence,
Those sad, reproachful wraiths,
When hope is faint and flagging,
And a chill is falling on our faith.

Earth life is all too short, my Friend,
And this world’s sorrows are too great,
To put up with a slow compassion
That tarries, until it’s too late.

That’s why it isn’t the thing we do,
But those that are left undone
That give us most of the heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

The best news of all is that the development of every human being eventually reaches the point of finding out that everybody has their very own inner guidance of the wise one or living God within. This aspect of humankind’s nature is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, therefore also our world and whatever is taking part in it. That’s why our inner guidance knows the answer to any question we may ever care to ask about anything. This is the only truly reliable and trustworthy teacher or guru who exists in the whole of Creation. No outside forces are part of it. That’s why whenever we are in doubt about anything that comes before us, turning inwards instead of outwards is the only sensible way of reacting, especially during these trying time.

This is the built-in lie-detector which every human being has the birthright of developing, when we have reached the right level of spiritual awareness. Whenever we then ask whether what is coming our way is true or not, the reply comes us to intuitively through our feeling world. Somehow we just know whether something is right or wrong, true or false. And if something feels right and true, then that’s what it is for us – even though it may not be for anyone else in the world around us. This is a very special gift which, in the fullness of time, needs to be developed by every human being who has reached a certain point of education in the earthly school of life.

Updated January 2022

* * *

If Luck Were A Raindrop (3)

If luck were a raindrop,
I’d send you a shower.
If hope were a minute,
I’d send you an hour.
If happiness were a leaf,
I’d give you a tree.
And whenever you need a friend,
You’ll always have me.

And when, one of these days one of the Angels of transformations takes my spirit/soul home to the world of light, hopefully soon, I shall be able to support my many friends on the earthly plane much better than I ever could while I was still moving around in a physical body like they still have to. In spite of it having reached the age of eighty-four, I feel much younger these days than I ever did during my earlier days on the earthly plane. It’s really strange sometimes when I look into a mirror and the face of an old lady greets me. And that, to me, is living proof that the spirit/soul that dwells in every physical body is the most essential of everybody’s being. They obviously are running the show of our earthly existence, so to speak.

Because our spirit/soul is part of God, they are eternal and immortal. That’s why they cannot die and never will. Each time our physical body has fulfilled the purpose for which it was created, which is serving as a vehicle for getting around on the earthly plane and that for one lifetime only, it’s left behind. Having attended the earthly school of life’s lessons we once agreed to, one of the Angels of transformation returns our spirit/soul to the spirit realm, humankind’s true eternal home. There we rest and recuperate from the stresses of earthly life and build up our strength for our next excursion there. This continues until we no longer need to take part in earthly life because there’s nothing left it can teach us. Every aspect of our being is sufficiently evolved for moving forwards and upwards on our evolutionary spiral to start exploring the next higher level of our existence. And as I know by now, there is nothing to be afraid of in the spirit realm and much to look forward to, I hope my departure will soon take place.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Updated January 2022

* * *

From ‘Wisdom From The Tree Of Life’

Yggdrasil (1)

The following is an extract from ‘The Mythology Of The Tree Of Life’: ‘The concept of a tree of life as a many-branched tree is an illustration of the idea that all life on Earth is related. With the help of mythology and religions, philosophies and science, time and again throughout the ages, the Angels introduced our world to the idea of a tree of life as a symbol of evolution and growth. This mystical concept draws humankind’s attention to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet and a metaphor for the common descent of every lifeform from the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.

The tree’s part above the Earth represents humankind’s earthly existence and its roots are going simultaneously down into the spirit world, the inner level of life, that which is hidden from normal earthly view and knowledge. Individually and collectively, the more highly evolved we become, the higher our branches reach into the sky and the more our roots penetrate into the wisdom and knowledge of the spirit realm. Ultimately, this process reconnects us with the conscious awareness of our oneness with God, the source of our being.

The Norse religion’s tree of life is called Yggdrasil. It represents the world and is sometimes considered to be a yew or an ash tree. Extensive lore surrounds this tree. Accounts have survived of Germanic tribes who honoured sacred trees within their societies, for example Thor’s oak, sacred groves, the sacred tree at Uppsala and the wooden Irminsul pillar. An 1847 depiction of the Norse Yggdrasil appears in the Icelandic Prose ‘The Edda’ by Oluf Olufsen Bagge.

I am the root, I am the tree.
I am the soul of harmony.

I am the leaf. I am the flower.
I am the moment and the hour.

I am all-life and transient death.
I am the all-sustaining breath.

I am the Spring. I am the Fall.
I am the One, the source of all.

And though the Ash of Earth declines,
The wind of changes screams and whines,

My Will is limitless and strong.
My say: Eternal Summer’s song.

On now, on the deepest, innermost level of life,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Yggdrasil, the sacred tree of life is healing,
And all life and lifeforms with it,
From the lowest to the Highest
And from the Highest back to the lowest.
The human race and its world are healing
And so is every aspect of my being .

Pauline Brehony
Last verse by Aquarius

Because our thoughts and words create our reality on the inner level of life, so that in due course it can manifest itself on the outer plane, how about including the last verse in your daily prayers?

* * *

A Tribute To Yggdrasil (2)

Like a basket of my good graces
I bring you this and set it at the base of the greatest ash tree.
What names once burned and turned this tree to ash?
Odin, Frigg, Thor, Balder and Tyr
Were among them.

Looking up, I catch glimpses of stars and water drops.
My faith in those dwelling on the Highest level of life
Tells me that there really are wells in the Heavens,
That this tree connects with all worlds
And that I am at its apex,
Alive and well to be able to bring you this.

Grow on, Yggdrasil.
Your roots reach deeper than I am presently able to go
And I pray don’t take me down to Níðhöggr.
The wrath of the patriarchy’s serpent
To this day is something I have to still my soul for.
Even though I now welcome the twin snakes
Of the beloved Great Mother’s wisdom and truth
And the way they are winding themselves
Peacefully and lovingly
Around the caduceus of us and our world.
At the thought of this my spirit overflows with
Gratitude and praise for
The waters of consciousness from the Heavens
That are now flowing down your trunk
Into your roots, O Tree, and my mind.

Yggdrasil, a living pyre to the ashen old and bold ones.
The coldest nights usher its leaves to your doorstep.
The hottest days bring you a thirst for its eternal wells
Of God’s sacred wisdom and truth.
May you some day evolve into one of the wells
That feed and nurture Yggdrasil.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

What miracle is this?
A giant tree that stands thousands of feet high,
Its roots reach deep into the ground,
And at the same time the tree upholds the sky.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Beauty, Wonder And Magic Of Trees (3)

I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry roots are pressed
Into Mother Earth’s sweet loving breast.

A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts its many arms to pray.

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in its hair,

Upon whose blossoms snow has lain
And who loves every drop of rain.

Poems were made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Joyce Kilmer
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Our Two Most Intimate Relationships

Our two most intimate and complex relationships are the one with ourselves and the one with God, not as an external force, but as the spirit of love and goodness, honesty and truth that is a natural part of each one of us that is merely waiting to be consciously accepted and integrated by us. The more we become familiar with the processes of life, the more our faith in life grows. The only way of learning to trust life and its goodness is by testing and trying it, and by living it to the full, never by retreating from it in defeat. Wise ones find that with a better understanding of the laws of the Universe, which apply to all life and lifeforms, conquering the instincts of their lower earthly self becomes easier. Being aware that the law of Karma ensures that everything has to return to its source, and that whatever they send out into the world, inevitably has to find its way back to them, enables them to create nothing but good Karma.

When you can see with your own eyes how the good you once sent out into the world does indeed return to you – though not necessarily through the people it was given to – your faith and trust in the goodness and wisdom of the One who created this life increases steadily. That is why, listening to their inner guidance, wise ones do what is good and right, rather than what is convenient. At all times they give of their best because they know that in due course nothing but more of the same will return to them. Thus their inner vision develops that enables them to see for themselves how fair and just, as well as loving and wise our Creator is. Thus their inner trust that their own life and all life truly is good grows stronger with every passing day. This continues until their faith finally can no longer be shaken or taken away by anyone, ever again.

These wise ones have found true faith, the kind we are meant to develop when all belief systems of our world have failed us and let us down, and when not a shred of faith in anything seems to be left in us. This faith does not consist of a running with any herd, but is something individual between us and our Creator that eventually awakens in every heart. To have faith then means we believe in ourselves, the purpose of our own life and all life. It is a learning to trust our ability to think our own positive and creative thoughts, which we are willing to follow up by positive actions.

When, with the help of God, we have become the master of our emotions, instead of allowing them mastery over us, we will also have learnt to trust our own reactions in all situations. As we are gathering first-hand knowledge of how God guides us, from within through the world of our innermost feelings, there slowly grows within us faith in ourselves and our ability to handle all situations. Gradually, we know that with the help of the living God within us, our inner guidance, we can achieve the mastery we all have to find, if we wish to evolve and grow sufficiently for our existence to finally rise above the physical plane.

Faith is the eternal well that springs forth from God. It nurtures our soul and spirit, who is one with God – always has been and always will be. Faith is capable of lifting us and our life above mediocrity, onto less mundane and more exciting levels of existence that have always been known to our soul and spirit. To have faith means to ever more trust our own abilities and to know that we can draw on endless amounts of inner strength, because it comes from God. It is that which is going to help us master any condition we may encounter with love, kindness and wisdom.

However, many times the emotions of our world, individually and collectively, run fierce and high. This brings us opportunities for learning how to master our earthly self by playing the part of our Highest or Christ Self and say to small self’s fears and anxieties: ‘Peace, be still, all is well with us and our world! Everything rests safely in God’s hands, no matter what happens.’ The trouble is that, when fear gets hold of people, they begin to feel resentful and think they have to defend themselves and their honour against imaginary assaults. At moments like that the voice of our Highest Self needs to reach out to these people and approach them on the innermost level to tell them: ‘Peace, be still. You are my sister/brother, I love you and would never hurt or harm you.’

The Jesus legend’s story of the Master walking on the water is a demonstration of how each one of us eventually has to take charge of every part of our being, including controlling and mastering our emotions. The water is a symbol for the world of our feelings and emotions. In our prayers, meditations and quiet reflections the waters of this world can be calmed by turning to the Kingdom of Heaven and finding the stillness and peace on the innermost level of our being. When it has been reached, the heavenly influences can pour into us to heal all parts of our being and from there flow into every member of the human family and our whole world.

I find it comforting to know that although every expression of life that is presently known on the Earth plane is still very crude, the more we advance on the evolutionary spiral of life, the expressions, forms and colours we are familiar with will not be removed. They merely become more intensified and beautiful. This means that we can be quite sure that the things we have always longed for and missed in our earthly existence will eventually manifest, just the way we would like them to be. This knowledge is an excellent star to follow. It provides us with the assurance and comfort we earthlings so urgently need.

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

From: ‘The Soul’s Yearning’
‘Das Verlangen der Seele’
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
1749 – 1832

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Great Plan Or Book Of Life

The book of life is brief,
And once a page is read,
All but love is dead.
That is my belief.

From ‘And I Love You So’
Don McLean

• The experiences of all past, present and future earthly lifetimes are written in God’s great plan of life, also known as the book of life. There is a small one for every individual human being and this in turn is part of the Great Plan/Book of life for the whole of Creation and our world. Everybody’s lessons for each earthly sojourn are determined by these books. This shows that we are always in the right place, at the right time and with the right people. That’s how each one of us is always taking part in their predestined lessons, whilst attending to some of their outstanding karmic debts that have accumulated in their spiritual bank account.

• Every human being’s earthly lifetime is part of the progress that always has been and forever will be moving humankind, individually and collectively, steadily forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life. Each one through their own experiences is constantly growing in wisdom and understanding of themselves, the world around us, the true nature of God and our own.

• We are taking part in the earthly school of our own free will. Nobody forces us to do so. Yet, whenever we return to the world of spirit at the end of each lifetime, we realise that the essence of our being is spirit/soul and that they are, like God, eternal and immortal. Once more we know that, if we ever wish to reach the end of our apprenticeship as a young God in the making, there is nothing for it but applying for another earthly lifetime. The experiences of each new one are based on the thinking and behaviour patterns we developed and brought with us from previous lifetimes and the choices we made in those days.

• This is how it comes about that, a long time before appearing once more on the earthly plane, together with the wise ones in charge of us, we look at what kind of a lifetime is going to benefit our evolutionary pathway most. We ourselves decide which one is likely to provide us with sufficient opportunities for spiritual growth through consciousness expanding experiences that help us grow in wisdom and understanding. The many challenges, tests and tribulations that are part of every human being’s pathway through each one of their earthly lifetimes in truth are essential ingredients of these journeys.

• During our times in the spirit realm, humankind’s true home, we appreciate that without difficulties our wisdom and understanding would never expand, the way all of God’s children of the Earth are predestined to do. Nothing enters our lives by accident, happens perchance or is a coincidence. Everything comes our way for the wise higher reason of teaching us something. All experiences appear in a purposeful and orderly manner, as soon as we have spiritually matured enough to be able to cope with them. That’s how every one of us is constantly moving forwards and upwards on their very own evolutionary spiral of life, as well as that of the whole of humankind and our world.

• All who, at any given time, are taking part in earthly life are destined to make their own valuable contribution to the state of our world. Everybody is gifted in some special way and we have been granted the gift of our present lifetime so that, if our special talent has not yet risen to the surface of our conscious mind, with the passing of time it is likely to reveal itself.

• The love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life, together with the Angels and Masters on the highest levels of life, as well as all other spirit friends and helpers, are constantly with us. Although none of them can be seen by earthly eyes, rest assured that they are there. They cannot do our spiritual work for us, but they are constantly trying to protect and guide us through every experience, as much as it’s sensible for easing our way through the lessons we have agreed to take part in.

• There comes a time in every human being’s development when we realise that the efforts of our friends and helpers on the higher and highest levels of life always have and forever will have only our best at heart. This is also true for the whole of humankind and our world. Therefore, when problems arise let’s not look for purely personal solutions. First consider the Divine principles that brought them into being and why things are happening, what wise higher purpose they might be serving.

• All earthly minds are receiver/transmitter stations for ideas from the Highest levels of life that are constantly flowing into our world. Reflections of this nature tune our mind into their frequencies and a solution may come to us intuitively that is fair and just not only for life on the earthly plane but everything that exists in the whole of Creation.

• All together let’s sing the praises of the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. S/He is the highest Star and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Sun behind and beyond the Sun in the sky above our world. Every human being contains a spark of this light, even though at first only in seed form.

• All glory, honour and praise be to You for creating the visible and invisible parts of every human being, in both part of our world. The essence of our being is spirit/soul and they are eternal and immortal. Like You, they can and never will die. O wonder, every cell and atom of our physical bodies, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, was brought about by You, O Great Father/Mother of all life, from this Great Light.

Each time our earthly existence has run its course, the essence of our being, our eternal and immortal spirit/soul, goes home for rest and recuperation from the stresses and strains, tests and trials of earthly life. The earthly personality we have developed up to that point we leave behind. It has been but a mask behind which our true higher nature has been hiding. We strip it off similar to a costume that was only meant to be worn for one particular role in that lifetime.

Every rebirth onto the earthly plane is the beginning of another role we have agreed to play, because it will help us take part in the lessons we most urgently need. Unaware of what we are doing, we pick up our old personality up and get going. Each new lifetime is influenced by our environment and that is constantly adding something to our old character traits. Safely stored in the subconscious part of our being, they accompany us from one lifetime into the other. Through our responses to the world around we work on developing our earthly personality some more. Each new lifetime offers opportunities for building up and increasing its strengths and, hopefully, overcoming and leaving behind ever more of our weaknesses.

The roles we play during every one of our earthly sojourns are very similar to play-acting in schools on the earthly plane. Each role we play during all our lifetimes are cast off like masks or costumes. As they were only needed for taking part in certain lessons and are of no other value, we just leave them behind. The only things that stay with us in all Eternity is what living on the earthly plane has taught us, the way we have grown in wisdom and understanding. Everything that once was evil and ugly, in our character and our world, through this process has steadily evolved into something that is good, right and beautiful. When at last we have reached the end of our earthly education, we realise that every one of our earthly lifetimes has been but one page in the great book of our own life. Only love remains, everything else is no more.

Updated 3rd June 2021

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Inspiration’

There’s A Reason

For every pain we have to bear,
For every burden and every care,
There’s a wise and higher reason.

For every grief that bows our head,
For every teardrop that we shed,
There’s a reason.

For every hurt and for every plight,
For every lonely and pain-racked night,
There’s a reason.

And if we trust the Highest that all life
Has always been moving forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral
And that this will forever continue,
Even the pandemic will work out well
And reach its natural happy ending
In the not too distant future.
The Universal laws of love and evolution together
With the law of cause and effect or Karma,
Are the reason why things of this
Nature happen.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated July 2020

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
14 Feb, 2023
Words
10,497
Read Time
52 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
502

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.