Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (127)
Miracles And Wonders (127)

Miracles And Wonders (127)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 19th February 2023

Honesty And Truth : The Aquarian Age Religion

From ‘Relationship Healing’ – Part One

A New Religion For A New Age (1)

The deeper we are penetrating into the Aquarian Age, ever more of a new religion is emerging. It consists of spiritual knowledge, wisdom and truth that is flowing directly from the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, for example through my writings, into ever more human hearts. Whatever comes to us in this way and so enters our conscious faculties, is waiting to be practised in our everyday lives. The biggest difference between the old religions and the new one is that the old ones are dealing with false beliefs, prejudices and superstition. In contrast to this the new one consists of truth and nothing but the truth.

Any spirituality, especially that of the Aquarian Age, has to reflect itself in each one of our thoughts, words and actions, otherwise they remain lip-service only. When all have learnt to act from the heart, with love and respect for each other and everything that shares the material plane with us, there will be peace on Earth. The new golden age of plenty, wisdom and truth will then establish itself ever more quite naturally. Life on the Earth will gradually become increasingly pleasant and enjoyable.

This can only happen through mutual, loving and intelligent agreement. One part of life, whatever it may be, trying to dominate the other, created all human difficulties in the past. If we wish to make the progress that is ours by potential only, all of us first have to sweep in front of our own inner doors. Peace can never be found by passing the buck on to others. Even the age-old ploy of attack being the first line of defence is spoilt, as soon as the other one recognises the intention behind such an action. No use in trying to achieve our ends through attempting to make someone feel guilty of wrong behaviour, when we ourselves are the offenders. All those things will only succeed, if we meet a sucker. Unless we meet an opponent who is willing to handle such situations with love and intelligence, the same as us, all we can hope for are discord, bad feelings and resentment.

During their present lifetime each has their own specific and unique lessons to learn. If we encounter someone who finds it difficult to respect our needs, wishes and space, the likelihood is that so far they have failed to recognise and respect their own. If they had, they would no longer dream of intruding into someone else’s, without being asked to. For those of us who have spent most of their lives fulfilling other people’s wishes, helping them to find their way, this is a particularly hard lesson to learn. But learn we must, and having learnt, we must pass our knowledge on to others. That is why we are here together in human relationships. Because of the freedom of choice that we have on Earth, we all have the right to choose our own friends and other people, whom we invite into our space and time. If someone does not yet understand this, we must teach them.

On the inner level of life we are all one and we have come together in our present existence, so that we can simultaneously act as teachers and pupils to each other. We ourselves are under the obligation to teach others how we would like to be treated by them. Everybody has boundaries and limitations, and we teach others by showing them where ours are. If others are insensitive to our boundaries, then we must make it clear to them when they have transgressed, to stop the same thing from happening again. Some people have almighty problems with this, but learn they must, as we all do, otherwise there would be no point in being here.

If someone behaves like a spoilt child, who chases after a lollipop no matter what, whenever it feels like one, the onus is on us for speaking up and showing them that it is time for them to grow up. Everybody has to find out for themselves that certain sweets can only be obtained a certain way, and that human societies can only function properly when each one of its members abide by the rules that have to be obeyed, if life is to run reasonably smoothly. Those who already are aware of these things are required to pass their understanding onto those around them who are still in need of it. We pass it on to our children, as well as anyone else, so that they in turn may later show others the way.

We are all responsible for ourselves and, spiritually, up to a point also for each other, as well as our whole world. Spiritually it most certainly is true that no person is an island. On the inner level of life we are all connected with each other and as we act and inter-act in the great web of life, each one finds themselves constantly in the role of either pupil or teacher. If someone causes us distress and suffering, it is not right to quietly put up with it. We have to stand up and be counted, set up boundaries and get the message across to them that everybody is responsible for every one of their thoughts, words and actions and the resulting consequences.

* * *

Healing The Wounded Inner Child (2)

In the process of surrendering yourself to the Highest, in spite of the fact that this is what you most dearly want to do, you may discover that there is something in you that simply refuses to let go. This is because in the subconscious of every human being there dwells a small and frightened child that is urgently in need of being comforted and healed. To this day, it desperately tries to cling onto its mother’s hand, which it probably never has been able to reach, but still the child holds on tightly because it’s too afraid to let go and set itself free.

What can we do to help this part of our being to trust the processes of life and its basic goodness, and help it to understand that we shall always be safe? We, the adult awakened self part, need to explain to the child part as patiently and lovingly as possible that by now we have found out that everything in the whole of Creation is ruled by Universal laws, which all life has to obey. We also learned that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, and that they go round in circles and eventually find their way back to us in some form. The suffering we had to endure in our earlier years was an example of how the pain we caused others in previous lifetimes can and indeed does return. It came about not as some kind of punishment but to teach us vital lessons about the nature of suffering and pain, at the giving end as well as the receiving one.

Talking with our child needs to be done the same as one would in the case of any small child, who is lost in the harsh and often cruel realities of earthly life and sobbing its heart out over the insensitivities of the people around it. Through its suffering our child has reached early maturity. And because it is also intelligent, it is beginning to understand that, if we suffered earlier in life at the hands of our parents, this could only happen because that’s what we did to our children in other lifetimes.

It will comfort the child to know that in truth the people involved were not really bad and that they merely agreed to play the role of unkind and at times cruel parents so that we should learn what it’s like to be treated in this manner. The child will be relieved to hear that all earthly parents are only substitutes who temporarily take the place of our real parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, on the highest levels, for the teaching of our earthly lessons. Should other lifetimes in physicality be required by us, we shall be able to get the benefit of the learning, in the form of the wisdom and understanding we gained from every one of our experiences. Stored in the memories of our soul, they will be helping us to cope with our existence and at least in some respects, i.e. the lessons that have already been covered, do better next time round.

If your child is frightened of people in general, it will be able to lose this fear when you explain that the world around us is a mirror of what we ourselves are. Tell your child that this means when we are good and kind, loving and honest in your dealings with people, they reflect the same back to us because our goodness brings theirs to the fore. Mention that the behaviour of your present lifetime’s earthly parents taught you through their example how you do not want to be. Through the suffering any nasty people that come into our orbit inflict upon us, they are actually helping us to shed the nastier parts of our own nature, which they are still acting out. That’s how they can truly be among the best teachers anyone could hope to find. Let’s not forget to thank them for this and also for helping us to pay our Karmic debts and balancing our spiritual account, and then send them our forgiveness for any kind of mental/emotional/spiritual/physical pain they caused us.

The child is part of the small earthly self who to this day is afraid that further experiences of this nature might be ahead, but once we have dealt with this aspect of our being and left it behind, there will be no need for drawing further people with that kind of behaviour towards us. We are only free to move on to lessons of a higher nature when at last we have freed our child self of its fear of people, what the future may hold in store and life in general. For as long as this part of us clings to what little it knows about these themes, it remains stuck in its spiritual development and your whole being with it.

The only one who can come to the rescue is you, its own awakened adult self. The knight in shining armour of fairytales, who appears when the time is right, to rescue the damsel in distress is a symbolism for the role you are playing and the knowledge you are bringing. That’s what it takes to make the bit of poisoned apple that once choked the beautiful princess and sent her into a deathlike state of existence, i.e. earthly life. The poisonous apple stands for the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that have accumulated in our consciousness in the course of many lifetimes. They indeed have the power of sending our spirit child into a deathlike state of its earthly existence.

Full access to the gifts and talents we developed in previous lifetimes can only be gained when the slumbering princess, our spirit and soul, awakens and realises that she is but temporarily encased in matter. The knowledge we have found and are bringing to her makes the poisonous particles of the wrong kind of spiritual food shoot out of our child self’s throat and helps it to once again become aware of its true nature and the realities of her true parents and home.

Where the light of God’s wisdom and truth penetrates, all darkness disperses and it does not take long until our inner child recognises the voice of its true Father/Mother who is calling from its true home. The realisation that in truth it is a child of the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation rouses it from its spiritual slumbers and also helps it become aware that it truly is a prince as well as a princess of the most royal line of all, a young God in the making.

Whenever we understand what any kind of experience was intended to teach us and the learning gained from it has been absorbed into our consciousness, a repeat performance will neither be possible nor necessary. And the only thing that can finally bring all Karmic chains of events to an end and stop them from repeating themselves lifetime after lifetime, over and over again, is forgiveness. First and foremost there is the necessity of forgiving ourselves for our behaviour that once set in motion the wheels of any chain of events.

The next step is forgiving all who took part in its most recent manifestation and thank them for being our teachers and playing a vital role in the shedding of some of the nastier aspects of our nature. It was this that allowed us to evolve into the kind and loving person we always wanted to be, but somehow never could earlier on. It’s also a good idea to invite those who took on the role of ‘baddies’ in this drama of life into one or two of our meditations, to ask them to forgive us for any suffering we may have caused them, so we can set each other free.

From the evolutionary point we have reached by now, it is not difficult to see that the events of those days long gone by took place for good reasons, including the fact that the helping hand and advice of a kind, loving and wise mother and/or father were never there for us. The underlying purpose is that it would eventually force us to turn to our true parents, the Great Father/Mother, the only ones who never leave us and who will forever keep us truly safe. They alone can give the kind of security all of us are looking for in vain in earthly life.

The realisation of this awakens in us the need for making our peace with the parents of this lifetime, so that when we meet one of these days in the world of spirit, if we so wish, it will be as sisters and brothers rather than the all too often distorted perceptions of parents and child. We shall stand before each other in a relationship of friendship and kinship – not of blood, which to my mind is by no means the most important part of any relationship –, but of spirit. Blood ties may consist of Karmic bonds only, whereas spiritual ones to me means likeminded people who are drawn together to pursue their hopes and dreams of a more peaceful world by making it a reality in their own lives.

* * *

Healing The Wounded Inner Child (3)

Loving God’s Way

All of us are in this life to rediscover that first and foremost we are spirit and soul. And although the spiritual world and its concepts are part of the mental realm of life, we do well to remind ourselves frequently that the Divine essence of life, God, is contained in every cell and atom of our physical bodies. Therefore, it is not with our minds alone that we explore and experience the inner mysteries of life, but also with our eyes and noses, mouths and ears.

One of the main purposes of our earthly existence is that we should realise our individuality as a very special, unique and much loved being. We are in this life to evolve and grow in wisdom and understanding and each one of us can only do this through their own experiences. Our own evolutionary pathway is an essential part of our planet’s spiritual development and we have been placed here so that we may eventually become aware that in truth we are an eternal spirit and soul, God’s much loved child of the Earth. Bringing forth the Divine aspect of our being, our Christ nature, characteristics of our being, so that with the passing of time we become ever more godlike ourselves, is the task that eventually has to be tackled by every one of us.

Learning to love God’s way, totally and unconditionally, and in a detached manner is one of the most essential parts of this process. By practising this kind of loving in all our relationships on a daily basis, it gradually becomes our natural and only way of behaving towards people and reacting to them. When we can do this in spite of their idiosyncrasies and the things that occasionally go on our wires, we are making an invaluable contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and kinship with all life and the time has come for striving to transform every one of our relationships, especially the difficult ones, into bonds of friendship. In earthly life there are two distinctly different types of friendship: one is of a personal and the other of an impersonal and more general nature. even though we may find someone’s behaviour unacceptable, there is no reason why we should not love them in spite of it. This is an essential part of developing the kindness and tolerance of our Christ nature towards all life.

To my mind, loving could never be like the flicking of a switch, something one turns on and off at will. Love has as many expressions as there are people in our world. On the one hand there is the love for someone who has shared a large and important part of our life. This love continues when the other one goes from us, for whatever reasons. On the other hand, the love we feel for those who are no more than casual acquaintances is something quite different. And the realisation of where we are all coming from and going to makes it easier to love people God’s way by showing understanding for their concerns and forgiving them whenever the need for it arises.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! It is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.

Love’s not time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come.
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

William Shakespeare
Sonnet 116

Wise ones avoid getting into situations that endanger their friendships at all cost. Knowing that what goes around must come round, they make an effort to send only the right thoughts, words and actions into the Universe. Their hearts are filled with love for all humankind and everything that shares our world. No matter what anyone does to them, wise ones refuse to seek vengeance because they know that the Universal forces will take care of the matter in its own way. For these souls nothing ever changes the fact that on the spirit level we are all sisters and brothers, God’s children of the Earth and worthy of our forgiveness and love, so in future they can do better.

The inner child already possesses all our gifts and talents. None of them were inherited from our earthly parents but are the result of our own strivings, hopes and aspirations of previous lifetimes. This means that our child self is intelligent and has the mental capabilities that we developed in the course of many lifetimes. We brought them with us into this one and they have always been at the child’s disposal. Learning their wise application has been our main task throughout the various developmental stages of our present lifetime up to now.

And because your child has always had your intelligence, it is sure to love the idea that life in truth is a never ending process without beginning or end. On the basis of this, it will understand that all earthly nightmare events of days gone by were but passing phases in the flow of eternal life, even though some of them could have lasted many years. It will be able to grasp that it takes a long time to become the person we would like to be. As it’s the same for everybody, there’s no need to be unduly upset about it. And looking back from where you are now, your child self will also be able to recognise that the people who treated you badly were in truth your best teachers, because they taught you how you do not want to be. Do not forget to give thanks for this to the infinite wisdom of the Universe.

Working with yourself through your inner child will help you to perceive any child you meet in a very different way. And should you meet one that is dyslexic to whatever degree, you’ll nod to yourself sagely and think: ‘Ah yes, reading and writing is not one of the skills he or she has practised in its previous lifetimes. As likely as not this means that it has developed some other special talents on which it has been focussing so hard that no time was left to acquire the skill of reading and writing. I bet this child is very gifted in some special way and should as far as possible be encouraged to do its own thing, so its talents can begin to surface.

* * *

Healing The Wounded Inner Child (4)

Feeling Safe

For the resolution of any kind of issue, that of the wounded inner child or any other, there is nothing for it but grasping the nettle and getting to work. With the help and will of God, the living God within, the right solution and answer can be found for everything we may ever care to ask. In the process of learning to get in touch with this our inner guidance, in preference of running to others to seek their advice, we soon discover that there really are no problems. Yet, following its advice by sticking our toes into the water is the only way total faith and trust in this kind of guidance can grow in us.

Tightly holding onto human hands is not intended to work in the long run for anyone. Each one of us eventually reaches the developmental point when we have to let go of those we have been holding onto and start walking on our own. That’s the only way of discovering that we are never truly alone because we are constantly accompanied by God and our faithful companions on the road of life, the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers of the spirit world. Walking hand in hand with them in spirit, whilst testing and trying life for ourselves is the only way of finding out that we shall always be safe, no matter what happens.

To my mind, it’s a serious mistake to make anything and especially other people the main focus of our lives. That place by rights belongs to God alone because genuine and lasting security can only be found on the inner levels of life and never in other people. For the very purpose of teaching us this lesson the people we care about most in life frequently are taken from us far too soon. The safety each one of us is constantly seeking on the earthly plane of life and for a long time fail to find, is a deep inner knowingness that everything will always turn out well in the end, no matter how dire things may sometimes look on the surface. This kind of total faith and trust in life can only grow in us by each living and learning from their own experiences that this is the case.

Isn’t it odd that many who already are aware that they are a spirit and soul, who is only temporarily encased in matter, still remain lost in the material world? It would be foolish to think that starting on the spiritual pathway means some kind of arrival. Believing this blocks us against making further progress. What a shame that would be when there is so much to be discovered and all we have to do to gradually penetrate ever more deeply into the mysteries of the spiritual background of earthly life is to explore them. It’s their unravelling that fills our often dreary earthly existence with wonder and excitement.

Wise ones know that only when we finally let go of everything that does not rightfully belong to us, can we draw to us that which is truly ours. And if we so wish, each new day can be turned into a spiritual adventure to be relished. Humankind’s potential is quite literally unlimited, yet sadly most of us have not even scratched the surface of discovering what theirs could be. If we are willing to work on ourselves and apply the self-discipline the spiritual pathway requires, in the not too distant future we could be going to places we cannot yet imagine even in our wildest dreams.

Life straight away becomes much more interesting with the awareness that all human beings, plants, animals, rocks, mountains and even the stars in the sky are our brothers and sisters. Just think, they are part of us and we of them and who knows which distant places and planets we shall be visiting, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved?

The awareness that underneath our skins all human beings are our siblings in the great family of life immediately removes some of the strains from all our human relationships and makes them somewhat easier to cope with. I find it helpful to know that one can love people in spite of not particularly liking them and especially their behaviour. Learning to love from our heart awakens in us the need to walk our talk and to deal lovingly with every situation we encounter. Behaving in caring and considerate, charitable and tolerant ways towards everybody, including ourselves by that time comes to us quite naturally.

Whenever quarrels arise, wise ones appreciate that it is bad practise to leave things to fester. This is especially true in friendships we value. The true test of whether a friendship really is worthy of its name is whether we can tell each other when something is in danger of getting badly out of kilter and therefore not to our liking. There is no need to shy away from conflicts. They are inevitable and even necessary in human relationships because the learning gained from them leads to soul growth and expansion of our consciousness. Refusing to continue to communicate with each other in a loving spirit that’s the only thing that could be wrong in such situations.

It was not for nothing that our Creator blessed each one of us with their share of natural intelligence. We are expected to seize every opportunity to sharpen this precious tool by applying it to any kind of situation in as kind and loving ways as possible. It has been said that because two people argue and fight with each other does not mean they do not love each other and that because some folks refuse to do so is necessarily a sign that they do.

To my mind it’s childish to fall out with anyone over differences of opinion. When a situation has been duly considered from every angle, wise ones feel it’s okay to come to the conclusion that it is better to agree to disagree than falling out with each other. In any kind of dispute they remind themselves that two persons can be confronted with exactly the same things and topics and perceive each one in a totally different way. In any argument it is quite possible for each participant to be right and wrong, at the same time. This is because everyone’s perspective of life is at least somewhat different from everybody else’s.

And that’s because every soul’s memories are based on the learning it gained from its own experiences in the course of many lifetimes. Because all of us have different pathways to walk and lessons to learn each time round in earthly life, there can be no other way. With a measure of goodwill and understanding on both sides any disagreement can be settled peacefully, simply by accepting each other’s point of view, in spite of the fact that each has a different one. The level of someone’s spiritual maturity reveals itself in nothing more clearly than in the ability and willingness – or otherwise – to agree to disagree with others in such cases.

Wise ones never forget that we are responsible for every single one of our thoughts, words and actions. Therefore, no matter how they may feel sometimes, they bear in mind that all too easily things can be said or done in an instant that bring heartache to others for the rest of their present lifetime and ill feelings towards us even beyond. Being aware that until we take charge of our attitudes and feelings, thinking and behaviour patterns, they are in control of us and run our lives for us, such wise ones at all times hold the reigns for every part of their being firmly in their hands.

* * *

Bullying And Emotional Blackmail (5)

At times people accuse us of behaviour they themselves are displaying towards us. This is clear evidence that they have not yet reached a great deal of spiritual awareness, if any. If someone insists on acting like this, in the hope of making us feel guilty, so we shall give in to their wishes, we need to forgive them for they know not what they are creating for themselves in the form of negative Karma. The bullying and emotional blackmail they are indulging in will have to be made good and redeemed by them, if not later this lifetime then in another.

To me, being spiritually aware means living a God-filled life, i.e. one which one aims to fill with as much goodness and love as one is capable of. Knowing that the Divine is in everything, including myself, I have no difficulties finding God. Because I know that we are all part of God’s great plan of life, in which each one of us has their place, I can leave agendas and plans to those who are still locked within the material world. This sets me free to trust that my Highest Self will always be guiding me to the right people, places, things and events, whilst giving me the inner strength to turn away from the wrong ones. Doing this successfully several times has built up my faith and trust in this guidance. I deal with everything that comes before me, to the highest point of my consciousness and the best of my ability, making an effort at bearing the good of all in mind, because that takes care of their well-being and mine.

Practicing this feels strange at first on the personality level, because there is no longer any need to worry about tomorrow and the future; God is taking care of them. I have to learn to live in the moment, leaving the past behind and tomorrow in the hands of God. Guided and protected by the Angels and Masters, who stand by me in total and unconditional love – the same as they are doing for everybody – I know that I will always be safe and taken care of. That is by no means an easy lesson to learn, but it is something we all now have to apply ourselves to. It is good to become aware that all inner and outer conflicts are in everybody’s life for good purpose, namely that they are helping us to learn and grow. We can delay dealing with them, but they cannot be avoided altogether, not in the long run. For as long as we are unwilling to face up to them, our evolution is standing still and we are stagnating. No matter which way we turn, in the end all conflicts have to be dealt with and resolved, so why not straight away?

* * *

Difficult Parent/Child Relationships (6)

Believing, as I do, that our earthly parents are not our true parents, for those who had or still are having a difficult relationship with their father or mother – maybe both – I am including some of my observations and insights into this theme. Listening to people when they talk about their childhood, surprisingly few seem to have had a good and easy one. This certainly seems to apply to those who are really honest with themselves. Yet, when one takes a peek behind what is operating in our life that is not surprising at all. This is for good reason, like everything we experience.

When it comes to the creation of a child, we tend to over-look who is doing the creating. The child is part of God, the same as we are. It comes to us to create itself a new vehicle, another physical body for this lifetime, through us – nothing more, nothing less. Both parties have agreed that this should be so, before they came into this lifetime. But because most of us are spiritually so ignorant – to put it mildly – for a long time, we remain unaware that the parents we have chosen for this lifetime, are only temporary ones. If our parents already have passed on, so much is likely to have remained unsaid. Yet, it is never too late. When we become spiritually aware, we can learn how to safely pierce the veil that separates us from the world of spirit. During meditation and without go-betweens, we can communicate with our loved ones, on the heart level, through their Highest Self, which is also ours. Personalities do not interfere on that level any more.

No matter what took place between us and the people we were created through, it is necessary to honour and love them, for any sacrifices they made on our behalf. The provision of the vehicle for the experience of this lifetime and for allowing us to be created through them is by no means a small sacrifice. The most important part, however, is to become aware that we all are part of the Great Loving Spirit who is both Father and Mother and takes care of our every need in all things. We need to learn to accept that whatever comes to us is always right because we ourselves created it, during this lifetime or others. It hardly ever is what we have in mind, but, for some reason, it always is exactly what we need, at any given time. It is essential to learn to accept what comes to us with gratitude. This can be quite a tall order, but well worth while. With acceptance and forgiveness for ourselves, and those who hurt us, comes inner peace. And isn’t that what, in the final analysis, we all are in search of?

* * *

Gazing Into The Mirror Of The Self – Projection (7)

As pointed out in ‘The Dynamics Of Human Relationships And The Law Of Attraction‘, we can only see in others what we ourselves are. Alas, rather than living our less pleasant traits out, in a psychological process known as projection we prefer to assign them to others, rather than owning up to them ourselves. The world around us is always a reflection of the good as well as the distasteful behaviour patterns of others, which in truth are also our own. Nobody has any problems when it comes to integrating and owning the good qualities that are on display in this way. But having to deal with the less desirable and endearing ones is another matter entirely. Irrespective of how objectionable any of them are, in the process of becoming more whole it is essential that we own up to them. Even if our psyche tries to hide them from our conscious awareness, they are there nonetheless. This is proved by the fact that we can recognise them in others whilst failing to see in them in us.

Because we all have everything inside, the very best and also the worst, we do well if once in a while we take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self and ask it the age-old question: ‘Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?’ Exterior appearances can be deceiving, as most people know by now, but what lies behind someone else’s façade is none of our business – much as we would sometimes like to find out. Yet, what lies behind ours that is very much our concern and our task to explore. So, how does one go about it? In truth, it’s simplicity itself, as the Universe in its infinite wisdom and kindness is constantly providing, exactly for this purpose, each and every one of us with the finest and biggest looking-glass imaginable, and that is the whole of the world around us and in particular its people.

Astrology and especially our birthchart can also be a great help when it comes to familiarising ourselves with our hidden character traits and inner motivations, as well as in which direction the predestined pathway through our present lifetime is pointing. The Universe’s highest hopes and aspirations for us are clearly marked by the sign and house position of the planets. The Sun is of special importance as it represents the pull of our spirit forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. In contrast to this, the placement of the Moon by sign and house gives us clues about what we were up to in our most recent sojourn on the Earth plane. Thus the Sun and Moon between them reveal where we are coming from and where we are going to.

The Ascendant is the outer mask through which we view the world and those around us sees us. Without a time of birth neither the Ascendant nor the house position of the planets can be assessed. Because of the importance of both these parts, more than half of the information that would otherwise be obtainable from anyone’s birthchart is missing whenever the time of birth is unknown. It is worthwhile any effort to try and find it.

The negative characteristics of every Sun sign are of special significance and interest to us in the context of projection. It is only human that their expressions are likely to be suppressed even by those who are interested in polishing and improving their character makeup. It is useful to always bear in mind that most of the astrological aspects can be quite ambiguous. Everything depends on what kind of learning we have brought with us into our present lifetime and how the consciousness expanding lessons we are here to take part are going to be expressed in our lives. Besides, we can only perceive our world through one pair of eyes: our own. And we all have different karmic encounters behind us, therefore at least slightly dissimilar lessons are in store for all those born into the same sign this time round.

If characteristics are mentioned in your chart or in my interpretation of your Sun sign in which, for the life of you, you cannot recognise yourself, though you do observe them quite clearly in those around you, then projection is rearing its head. In case you do not know anything or only a little about this concept, let’s pick a random example.

If a tendency to gambling or drowning our sorrows in alcohol is mentioned and whilst reading this, we think: ‘Ha, how wrong can anyone get! It can’t possibly me. I have such a strong dislike for gambling, that I have never gambled, throughout my whole life, and I never touch a drop of alcohol!’ So far, so good. There could have been someone around us, during our childhood, who was a compulsive gambler, notorious drinker, liar or a cheat, bringing a lot of misery and pain into our life. If this sounds far fetched, believe me that it is not. As I do not know you personally, apart from what is in your birthchart, how could I pretend to know what and how you have developed what is shown by potential only?

There are character traits we consider to be bad, in ourselves and in others. When we have strong feelings about someone else’s failings, but are unable to recognise that we are that way ourselves, you can be sure that projection is at work. The environment is always a reflection of our inner self and the people in it are the mirror. Whatever is inside us, if we ourselves do not act it out, maybe because we are unaware of it or if we are afraid to acknowledge it, then someone around us will do so. If we make every effort to behave like the nicest, kindest and most peace-loving person on this Earth, but there is someone around us who is really nasty and causes us a great deal of suffering.

Until we become aware of how human relationships work, their purpose and meaning, and spiritual background, there is not an awful lot we can do to stop the pain that person is inflicting upon us. But don’t despair, help is on its way to you because you are now finding out about projection. Like everything in our life, this also serves a good and wise purpose, and is waiting to teach us something. A mirror is being held in front of our eyes, and if we want to get to get rid of the source of our suffering, nothing will do but a good and honest look into the mirror of the self. And even if someone’s behaviour only irritates and annoys us mildly, it can only do so because we have the same within. If that was not the case, we would be able to shrug the other person’s behaviour off as one of their foibles and idiosyncrasies.

For as long as one remains unaware of what the Universe is trying to tell us here, it is the easiest thing in the world to sit in judgement over others and to condemn them and their conduct, blissfully unaware that when looked at in the right light, they are doing us a favour. Although at first their activities are likely to force us to move in an unwanted direction, with an increasing awareness of what is truly at stake, these things can be used as pointers as to where we need to get to work on ourselves.

While we are still unfamiliar with projection, we can be forgiven for smugly and comfortably counting our blessings that someone else’s shortcomings are not ours. None of that, however, will get us anywhere, apart from the soul growth brought by the pain we are experiencing. It is more constructive, by far, to have a close and really honest look at ourselves, bearing in mind that any experience that brings us various degrees of discomfort is invariably a signal from our soul that something within is calling for our attention and the offer of an opportunity for growth and more awareness.

Unpleasantly acting people are only drawn into our orbit to show us how disagreeable our own hidden inner behaviour patterns are. Thus the Angel in disguise brings us its gifts and we are allowed to make up our own minds what to do about it. They are the kind of thing that can only be learnt through first hand experiences and in real life situations. The only reason why such encounters are so painful is to help us become aware, in the fullness of time, that they are due to something we ourselves are carrying within. That is how we frequently observe in others a reflection of one of our own disagreeable character traits. That in truth is the only reason why other people’s behaviour can have the power of touching and upsetting us deeply.

Ah yes, but as earthlings we have been granted the gift of freedom of choice. Therefore, we can and indeed are obliged to decide how we would like to react in any situation. It is up to us to make a conscious decision to no longer react in a certain manner. If someone’s behaviour and attitudes really rubs us up the wrong way or even hurts us deeply, it is a sure sign that the same is sitting in our subconscious, waiting to be looked at and accepted, not to be acted out but to be released and got rid off, once and for all.

The greatest challenge for aspiring healers and lightworkers is to discharge all negative and unpleasant characteristics from our subconscious into the light of our conscious mind, so they can be integrated and added to our character’s wholeness and roundedness. We shall eventually reach the evolutionary vantage point from which, whenever someone behaves in a manner that used to irritate and annoy us no end in the past, we can now stand back and watch them, feeling nothing but a touch of mild amusement. We shall look at them with compassion for the issues they are still struggling with and the negative Karma they are creating for themselves in their ignorance.

– To be continued. –

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

What Is Hope? (1)

When things go wrong, as they sometime will,
The optimist thinks: ‘They’ll come right again!’
When times are hard, positive thinkers say:
‘They will get better and become easier again.’
But the pessimist grumbles: ‘It’ll only get worse!’
And although this may take a while,
Because our thoughts and beliefs create our earthly reality,
Such forecasts invariably come true.
And then, each one in keeping with their perception of life,
Nods sagely and says: ‘I told you so!’

But what is hope?
It is not the closing of one’s eyes to
Difficulties and obstacles, risks and possible failures.
It is an inner trusting that knows:
If I fail now, I shall not do so forever.
If I get hurt, I shall be healed.
If I make mistakes, I shall learn from them,
And when I’ve learnt enough,
I will be allowed to move on
To lessons of a different nature.
What could be better?

Hope is the awareness of our innermost self that
Life is good and that the power of love
Is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation
That can straighten crooked corners and move mountains.
If we but ask, this force at all times is willing
To guide us through our most traumatic encounters,
And to help us heal every aspect of our whole being
As well as all relationships,
Especially the most difficult ones.

Hope is an inner knowing,
A steadily increasing certainty
That in God’s time, not ours,
All things in earthly life will eventually
Be made good and come right.
Our present existence is like a great stage
And one fine day we are going to
Step in front of its curtain,
Behind which we for so long have been acting,
Into the world of light, our true home.
We shall be received by the friendly audience
Of the Angels and Masters,
And all other spirit friends and helpers,
To take our bow.

Earth life is a tragicomedy of errors in which
Every participant eventually feels the need
To nail the desires of their lower self to the
Cross of consciousness of the Earth.
Those who have matured into spiritual adulthood and
Willingly submit themselves to Saturn’s demands
Of practising the restraint of self-discipline
And self-mastery in all their relationships,
At the end of their present lifetime
Will only leave good and healed connections behind.
They are presented by God and the Angels
With a leaving certificate that shows that
Earth life can teach them no more.

The teachers, in this case the Angels and Masters
Of the higher and highest planes of existence,
Move these students of life on to lessons
Of an increasingly elevated nature.
And that’s how every one of us in the fullness of time
Is going to take their final bow
On this side of the veil of consciousness.

United in friendship and love at last
With those who walked this way before us,
We enjoy the applause that greets us
On the other side of the veil,
Eager to find out where
The Angels may wish to take us next.
And in the shelter of God’s mighty wings
We shall forever serenely venture forth,
Safe in the knowledge that we shall
Never be frightened or feeling lonely again.

‘I will abide in Thy tabernacle forever;
I will make my refuge the shadow of Thy wings.’
Psalm 61:4

For long enough the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of our world’s old religions have kept humankind from discovering the truth that’s always been hiding behind the surface words of these strange frightening tales. For the wise higher purpose of teaching our world the value of honest and truth, each one was purposely designed to sow as much fear as possible into humankind’s souls, collectively and individually. The Aquarian age is the age of truth and the time has come for realising that none the old stories have anything to do with what really happens at the end of every earthly lifetime. The truth is that there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of and much to look forward to, whenever the time has come for leaving another physical body ours behind to return to the spirit realm, humankind’s true home, a world filled with light and warmth, honesty and truth.

Time for finding out that every human being’s development consists of a long and protracted evolutionary journey that’s constantly taking us forwards and upwards. Each does this on their own evolutionary spiral and simultaneously with the one for the whole of humankind and our world. Ever more beautiful and wondrous levels of existence are waiting to be discovered by every one of us, as soon as the curriculum of the earthly school of life has been dealt with and left behind. By then our spirit/soul has matured sufficiently and our energies are right for being released into exploring and taking part in the next higher level of life, where physical bodies are no longer required. And each time one level has been dealt with satisfactorily, the wise ones in charge of each one of us encourage us to investigate the next higher level. This continues until we have reached the Christ Circle and are accepted as one of its members.

Updated January 2022

* * *

Reflections On Hope (2)

Through the German poet and philosopher, historian and playwright, Friedrich von Schiller, 1759–1805, the following message of hope was given to our world in troubled times. Its German title is ‘Hoffnung’ – hope. Two different versions of it are presented here. The first one is a masterly translation by a very special friend of mine, who wishes to remain nameless.

Hope
We speak and dream so very much
Of a future in the Sun.
Towards that happy golden goal
We struggle and we run.
The world gets old, then young again –
Still hope is humankind’s refrain.

Hope guides us into life’s great flow
And flutters over cheerful youth,
Enthuses us with magic glow,
In old age too remains our truth
And in the grave that ends our ways
We plant fresh hope for other days.

No vague or empty promise here,
By a foolish mind begot
The heart proclaims it loud and clear:
‘We’re born for a better lot!’
And what the inner voice makes plain
The hopeful heart does not disdain.

Friedrich von Schiller
Translated by Scriptorius

* * *

The second translation is the work of my inner teacher and Highest Self. It’s how I imagine Schiller would write his poem if he were here with us and writing it, now.

Hope
Being aware that our
Thoughts and words create our reality,
Wise ones of our world make a good habit of
Frequently talking and dreaming about the
Better and happier days that are ahead for the Earth.
They visualise a new golden age of plenty,
When suffering and pain,
Hunger and thirst, sickness and death,
Wars, violence and crime are unknown.

To help us find our way back
Into our true nature and home with them,
When the time for doing so has come,
The Angels and Masters around the throne of God,
Who are in charge of us and our world,
Have programmed hope into
The consciousness of every human being
And the collective one of our world.

On its evolutionary journey our planet has grown old,
But not without constantly renewing itself.
And that’s how down the ages our race
Could steadfastly hold onto its dream of Mother Earth
As a peaceful and harmonious place.
That’s also how it comes about that
Hope accompanies us into each new lifetime.
It supports us throughout our days and
Bewitches us with the radiance of its magical light.

No matter how old and weary we may get,
Hope never leaves us and dies,
Because it has been firmly implanted in
In our hearts and souls.
And even though earthly lifetimes
Inevitably end in the grave,
Hope belongs to our spirit and soul.
No-one can take it from us.
It accompanies us into the our other world
And we bring it with us into each new earthly lifetime.
That’s why it is much more than a flattering delusion
And an elixir that only flows from foolish minds.

Listening within, wise ones hear
The small still voice of the living God,
Who for a long time has been waiting and hoping
To come alive in ever more human hearts.
If you listen carefully, you too can hear it whisper:
‘For something greater and holier than earthly life
You human beings are created.
A high and holy destiny awaits each one!’
This is how everyone’s own Christ nature
Eventually reveals its presence
As the only authority in the whole of Creation
That never misleads or betrays our faith and trust in it.

Hope is the energy of the locomotive
That has always been pulling the train of
The evolutionary forces of the whole of Creation
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.
This provides wise ones with the certainty
That Earth life really will get better.
Their knowledge helps them to shed
Their fears of the future and the unknown.
It enables them to peer beyond the ends of their noses
And perceive the higher and highest realities of
The spiritual background of their earthly existence.
And that equips them with the wings the need
For lifting themselves and their whole world
Above the things that, for Karmic reasons,
To this day have to happen there.

Knowing that God’s laws are love and evolution,
Maybe you can see for yourself now that
Thoughts and dreams of the new golden age
Are by no means vague hopes.
They are certainties that based on a deep inner well of knowledge
That our world will neither sink into chaos nor vanish altogether,
And that it is but a question of time
When our new peaceful world emerges.

The more you and I think and dream about it,
The more quickly and smoothly the transformation proceeds.
Never forget that when we do our best,
God and the Angels are always happy to do the rest.
This is particularly true in this case,
Because it is what God’s great plan of life
Has in mind for us and our world in any case.
It will be interesting to watch how long it till take
Until the last remnants of that which is
Evil and ugly in our world has evolved and changed
Into something good, right and beautiful.
And that applies to all objects,
Animate and inanimate, great and small.’

Aren’t the truly enviable ones those who, having completed their most recent lifetime in the earthly school of life, one of the Angels of transformation, no not of dearth because it does not really exist, took their spirit/soul by the hand and returned them to humankind’s true eternal home, the realm of spirit that’s filled with light and warmth as well as honesty and truth? Aren’t they the lucky ones because for getting around they no longer need a physical body that all too easily gets hurt and wounded and almost day and night has to be looked after? They are no longer bothered by the lying and cheating of the pharma industry’s propaganda machinery with its money-spinning efforts, lockout threats and vaccinations against viruses that don’t exist. It’s no secret to them that this industry is walking in the footsteps of the old religions with its stories about equally non-existent places like Heaven and hell, one inhabited by a saviour and redeemer by the name of Jesus and the other by his adversary, the Devil.

Updated January 2022

Friedrich von Schiller
Freely translated by Aquarius

* * *

All Things Are Possible (3)

With the help and will of God and the Angels
And a better understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
All things really are possible,
Any condition can be healed,
Crooked corners made straight
And mountains of false beliefs,
Prejudices and superstitions uplifted and
Transmuted into Divine wisdom and truth.

If our minds can conceive something is possible
And we believe in it with all our hearts and souls,
God and the Angels will do the rest.
That’s why I now ask you,
O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
To grant me the gift of Your wisdom
And help me to choose wisely,
So that hand in hand with You and the Angels
I can serve you and together with You work
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of all,
Rising above and leaving behind
The selfish desires and destructive urges
Of my earthly nature.

May Your will be mine
And my will be Yours.
May Your inspiration flow through me,
And Your sacred words and prayers be mine
So that they contribute to the
Peaceful and harmonious unfolding of all life,
In keeping with Your will and wishes
That can clearly be seen in Your Great evolutionary plan.

Through transmuting, hand in hand with You and the Angels,
All influences that are harmful and damaging for
Us and our world, as well as everything that shares it,
Into beneficial ones that strengthen and heal
Each individual and also the collective immune system
Or our whole world,
May the present situation soon reach its
Natural and happy ending.
In the name of love and on behalf of
The whole of humankind
I am asking for this.

Amen

The following is a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me today: ‘Respond to whatever happens in your world with kind, loving and forgiving thoughts only, so that in the fullness of time the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma returns nothing but those to you. There is no need to conduct your daily encounters in pious and sanctimonious ways. As soon as love has become the motivation behind everything you say and do, just follow your natural inclination of being kind, loving and forgiving in thoughts, words and actions, especially towards your world’s troublemakers and scaremongers. They need them most of all because their own higher God or Christ nature is still slumbering. This is how every one of you can assist its waking up.’

Updated January 2022

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Long And Winding Road

The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear.
I’ve seen that road before,
It always leads me here.
Lead me to your door.

The wild and windy night
That the rain washed away
Has left a pool of tears,
Crying for the day.
Why leave me standing here?
Let me know the way.

Many times I’ve been alone
And many times I’ve cried.
Anyway you’ll never know
The many ways I’ve tried.

But still they lead me back
To the long winding road.
You left me standing here
A long, long time ago.
Don’t leave me waiting here.
Lead me to your door.

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
At last you have led me to your door.
What a long time I have been yearning for this,
Looking here, there and everywhere,
Leaving no stone unturned,
Only to find You right here and now,
Inside me.
I welcome You,
O living, loving Spirit into
My heart and our world.

John Lennon & Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’

Peace In Our World

Where there is righteousness in the heart,
There is beauty in the character.
Where there is beauty in the character,
There is harmony in the home.
Where there is harmony in the home,
There is order in the nation,
And when spiritual order has come to all nations,
There will be peace in our world.

Chinese Proverb
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Feb, 2023
Words
10,284
Read Time
51 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
546

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.