Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (128)
Miracles And Wonders (128)

Miracles And Wonders (128)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 20th February 2023

The Best Is Yet To Come

From ‘Relationship Healing’ – Second Part

Vision (8)

The lens through which I look
Is clouded and distorted.
Shapes and images play across my mind.
I must have been blind.

What filter have I been using
To view the world, to see myself?
Generations of do’s and don’ts, fail and pass
Have clouded the glass.

Through the years, the tears
Fall silently down the pane, and
Looking out I perceive
The outside landscape of what’s in me.

No longer will my sight
Be predetermined by someone else.
The view is clear, the time is right
Thankful I receive my second sight.

The glistening pane is now clear
As each image comes into view
Finally I can see –
The real me.

Laurie D. Werner

* * *

Manipulation (9)

Do you know someone who insists on always getting their own way, by hook or by crook, and who has to be right at all times? Is there someone in your life who manipulates those around them into doing exactly what they would like them to do? People who are strongly under the influence of the water signs Cancer and Scorpio are known to be the master manipulators of the zodiac. It is interesting to watch them at work! Yet, they must learn that there is no point in manipulation, because those who indulge in it will sooner or later also be manipulated by others. If this does not happen during this lifetime, it will do so in others. The worst of it is that we are then likely to find such people and their machinations mightily irritating, without having any idea why this should be so.

In the end, we all have to reach the stage where we can recognise that everybody has a right to do their own thing and to make their own decisions, that no-one can always be right and everybody is right in some things, some of the time. The realisation of this is the beginning of wisdom. When we insist on always being right in everything, pretending to know everything better, we deny ourselves the possibility of learning something from others. Accepting our own boundaries and limitations, and everybody else’s, is a sign that we have learnt that giving in instead of being a sign of defeat or weakness can be one of strength and wisdom.

There is a great deal of wisdom and truth in the old saying ‘It takes one to know one’. Because we are magnetic beings, we can only recognise in others what is inside us and if a certain kind of behaviour by someone irritates and annoys us, you can be sure that projection is at work. If, on the other hand, we are aware of what the other one is doing, but find it no more than slightly amusing, we are receiving a signal from our inner self that the negative side of this particular aspect of our nature and the other person’s has already been integrated by us and developed into a positive one. Whenever this happens, we have grown in wisdom and the likelihood is that after a while the offending person will somehow go from our life, because the purpose of our encounter with them has been fulfilled.

Only when this has happened are we ready to move on to new relationships who can help us to become familiar with other parts of our character. In future, we shall rarely encounter anyone who behaves in the offending manner we left behind. Whatever we have learnt in every one of our earthly existences becomes our spiritual property. It is the only thing we are allowed to keep and take with us into Eternity, so that from one lifetime to another it can help us conduct our relationships with more ease. Gaining a better understanding of how personal relationships work speeds up our evolutionary progress considerably, as there is then no longer necessary to endlessly repeat our mistakes. Now please tell me whether projection is worth working with or not?

Did you ever puzzle, as I used to do, why the things we most yearn for – for example love – are the ones that are being denied to us? Nothing happens without a reason, and this is no exception. For as long as we ourselves have not developed the qualities we hope to find in others, we shall not stumble upon them in the world around us. This is because the environment is a mirror that reflects back what we ourselves are on the inside. When we have finally looked in all the wrong places on the outside, when we have turned over every stone and found nothing, our search will eventually throw us back onto our own inner resources. Lo and behold! What we have been looking for, throughout our whole life, is there inside us. So, where does the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow lie? Yes, you are right, within ourselves.

Once we have recognised where and how to dig for this kind of true gold, it begins appear with comparable ease. Also, if we want anything to manifest itself in the material world, it must first be born as an idea or an attitude, on the inner level. It is astonishing to watch how soon changes within can find their way into concrete and visible manifestations on the outside. There is just one snag: no-one can do this work for us, we ourselves must do it. All the things we really want out of life have to be worked for jolly hard, but then isn’t that good and right? How else could we ever find a sense of value in what we have found, as well as the true and lasting satisfaction it brings us? Others can show us the way or point us in the right direction, but we have to do our own work. That makes it our achievement, and it is one which we shall take with us into Eternity. Nobody ever will or can take it away from us. Isn’t that worth striving for?

Let me now give you an example of how projection has worked in my life. I detest and loathe arguments and rowing, and am aware that this was caused by childhood conditioning. I enjoy a high spirited and interesting argument, so long as one does not fall out over it. I am not afraid of any argument any more, because I have learnt to stand up for myself. But, I can really enjoy them, for as long as they are conducted in a spirit of mutual understanding. One cannot agree with everybody and everything, I am sure that would not be a healthy way of living, in any case. It is great to come to the end of a good argument, being able to agree to disagree and still be friends, often even better ones for having had that argument. It is a skill I have acquired and now I know to keep this on the right level, where it should remain. With the right partner it can be great fun. My time in Ireland was good for practising this, as the Irish are good at arguing, mostly in a good humoured ways though.

Because I now understand why things come into our life, I bear no grudge or resentment because of my childhood conditioning. There were two reasons for it. First, I needed the experience to find out how painful and soul-destroying it is to be at the receiving end of, or witness to, constant and ceaseless rowing. Second, because I have that kind of energy within me, I attract people who will act it out for me, if I do not. If I want to change this, I need to change myself. When I change myself, I change my energy. I cannot change the world around me, but I can change anything within myself which I do not want and need any more. The lesson is obvious, is it not?

There is only one way of doing this, and that is through changing my innermost being. I need to release all the anger and aggression which I have never allowed myself to express, during this lifetime, neither constructively nor otherwise. The way I feel about arguing and rowing is that they are an indication that I have this inside me. The residues from other lives, when I must have been very aggressive, are still waiting to be released from within. Having been over-aggressive could be the reason why for me present lifetime I chose to be born into Libra. This has presented me with the task of learning how to be a peacemaker and how to create balance in all things.

Balance and equilibrium can only be found in the middle, when the pendulum comes to rest between two extremes of any kind. This means that I have to deal with the polar oppositions of the aggressiveness of Mars, and the peace-loving nature of Libra. As I have always detested rowing, for a long time I did fool myself into thinking and believing myself to be one of the most peace loving people in the Universe. Only when I found out that deep down I was nothing of the kind, could I get to work and change my energy, to become that peace-loving person, all the way through.

Those who try to change the world are sure to fail,
But wise ones who make an effort to understand its purpose
And see it in a new light, learn to love it.
For them our world has changed forever.

Sri Chinmoy
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

The Best Is Yet To Come (10)

‘Always remember that the present situation
is not anyone’s final destination.
The best is yet to come!’
Anon.

There probably isn’t anyone on the Earth plane who does not agree that we are living in exceptionally difficult times. Yet, they are also exciting and important beyond compare. This is due to the fact that ever more of us are waking up to their true nature and becoming aware that all of us are constantly in the process of laying the foundation stones for the rest of our present lifetime, as well as all futures ones. Whether they will be spent on the Earth plane or on other levels of existence, it is my firm belief that, individually and as a race, by far the best part of our evolution is yet to come.

For those who fail to make an effort at finding the true purpose of their existence on the Earth plane, it may well be necessary to return to it in a future life and doing the whole thing all over again. That’s why suicide is never an option when the going gets tough. I do not want to come back yet again, not if I can help it, do you? I would really rather try to get everything as right as I possibly can, this time round.

But why are we here in the first place? The way I understand the matter is that we have been placed in this life to achieve the wholeness and perfection that is in God. We consist of the same polarities and dualities that are in God and our task as healers and lightbringers is to balance them with each other, to achieve the perfect equilibrium of the Divine. Most of us are probably still a long way from this goal, in which case there is nothing for it but to keep on accepting and loving ourselves, in spite of the fact that we are mere human beings with all their shortcomings and character flaws. But there is also another far more important aspect of our nature and that is our spirit and soul. They are of Divine origin and immortal and for ever more of us the time has come to get in touch with them and learn to live in peace and harmony with them.

I can think of no better tool than astrology to assist us with gaining a deeper understanding first of ourselves and our own predestined pathway through life, and then of those around us. Studying every one of my interpretations of the Sun signs is a good starting point. Getting to know the positive and negative qualities and expressions of our own sign and then of all the others in my view is a unique and special way of learning to love, appreciate and respect ourselves as the precious and unique beings we truly are. Only from this love and with an ever deepening understanding of life’s purpose and meaning in general can grow a genuine respect and appreciation for everybody and everything that shares our world with us.

The energies are now right for doing this and many friends and helpers who are invisible to earthly eyes are reaching out for us in these difficult times. All we have to do is attune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of higher and highest levels of life where they are dwelling and for a long time have been waiting for our call. When we willingly work hand in hand with them and bring forth the best that is in us to unselfishly serve them, we can act as their channels through which the blessing and healing energies of the Highest can flow into our world.

If we don’t know how to go about this, we need to ask them to show us how to gain more confidence, drive and initiative and a proper appreciation of ourselves as a valuable member of the human race. To enable us to tap into and bring forth our inner resources, it is essential to develop our intuition, our inner teacher. This is best done through meditations, prayers and quiet reflections and by listening within, so that the living God within can communicate with us in full consciousness. All the knowledge in the Universe is within us. No outside influences are involved in this, everything comes from deep inside our own being. Trying it out to see for ourselves how it works, we stand everything to gain and nothing to lose.

And because the law of life is love and evolution, every lifeform is constantly moving forwards and upwards on an evolutionary spiral. That’s why it is quite justified – and by no means foolishly optimistic and unfounded – to expect that with the passing of time earthly life too will get better and easier to cope with. Through developing more positive and constructive thinking and behaviour patterns, each one of us is required to do their share of bringing healing and peace to us and our world.

Beautiful Things
Knowing that beautiful things are right and true,
And that beautiful actions please God,
Helps wise ones to develop their inward sense of
What is right, true and beautiful.

The highest wisdom is to trust
One’s intuition and following its guidance,
For the answer to the last appeal of what is right or wrong
Lies within everybody’s own heart.
So, trust thyself.

Aristotle 384-322 BC
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Journeying Inwards (11)

The only way of getting in touch with ourselves and our inner world of feelings is in a series of inner journeys. There is no need to be afraid of what we might find. If there is anything we do not like about ourselves, no-one forces us to continue to live with it – quite the opposite! All we need to do is first to acknowledge what is there, and then to make a conscious decision not to want to behave that way any longer. It takes our recognition, goodwill and a firm resolution to change. Then I find it best to ask my Inner Guide for help and guidance, because it is always there for us, waiting to be called upon. When we pray for help, whoever we may be praying to, help will come, one way or another, often in quite subtle disguises. Just make sure never to ask for silly or irresponsible things. If you have no-one to ask whom you trust, then ask the Universe itself, because we its children it will help. It is a good Universe and really does take care of us, whether we are aware of it or not.

Getting into the habit of meditating regularly, we begin to see ourselves with more clarity. There is no need to be afraid of the unpleasant things that surface, if we can remind ourselves that we can change anything, if we wish to. If there are things in our life, we would rather forget about – let’s face it, we all have them, resist the temptation to sweep them under the carpet. It is better, by far, to be totally honest with ourselves and look them straight into the face, making an effort to understand the lessons these experiences came to teach us. Let’s learn our lessons, if only to know that this is not the kind of thing we ever want to do again. There is no need for guilt and shame, just a learning and going forward. This helps us to let go of all fear and negativity and abandon all prejudice and preconceived ideas.

We need to make a conscious decision that, from now onwards, the only people we shall tolerate in our life will be the ones who help us bring forward the highest good within us. If we only allow love and light in our life, our thoughts, words and actions, all negativity will dissolve into this new way of life. Having released the less desirable traits within our psyche, we can now focus and concentrate fully on bringing forth our highest good from within. By doing this with conviction, as well as a healthy dose of believing that it is possible for our unlimited potential to come to full fruition, our weaknesses can gradually transform themselves into strengths.

If an over-strong will and rebelliousness are our Achilles heel, we could be creating many unnecessary problems for ourselves, which can be overcome by attuning our will to the Highest will. When used in that way, our own will can gradually become a useful tool, rather than being a hindrance to us. We can then make it available for the Highest to work through us in our lives. Whatever we find offensive within us, we need to lift from the deepest, innermost recesses of our subconscious into the light of the conscious mind, to be released and resolved once and for all. Regardless of how meek and mild we may appear to be on the surface, the likelihood is that we all have a lot of repressed anger and resentment sitting at the very base of our being that is waiting to be released.

Anger is one of the purest forms of creative energy. It is part of the fiery force that astrologically is symbolised by the planet Mars. This energy in itself it is neither good nor bad. Yet, when its flows through our emotional body in the form of anger and aggression, it can soon turn into a purely destructive force. If it is suppressed by forcing it inwards, given time it can cause serious illnesses. As it operates from the roots of our being and through the subconscious, unless it finds itself other outlets, especially creative ones, it can become extremely self-destructive.

We may not recognise at the conscious level how aggressive we are, never understanding why we push people away, when all we really want is to attract them. Being human, everybody is frequently in danger of doing this. We are creative beings who are equipped with the masculine and feminine creative energy of our Divine parents. The masculine, Fire and Air, needs to express itself through the feminine, Earth and Water, into creative pursuits to remain constructive instead of destructive. So that our creative abilities can unfold to their full potential, we need to strive to seek to serve the highest good of the whole of our society, rather than pursuing selfish desires and fulfilment.

* * *

The Alchemy Of Love (12)

Aquarius is the sign of transmutation, of friendship, kinship and siblinghood with all life. At our entry into this age, many of our relationships need to be transmuted into friendships, while some of our old alliances are waiting to be renewed and healed. When we take an honest look at the people in our lives to see which ones mean the most to us, it is usually those who, instead of giving advice, offering solutions or cures, simply share our pain and touch the wounds of our hearts and soul with their warm and tender love.

Truly caring friends are the ones who know to be silent in moments of despair or confusion. They stay with us in hours of grief, bereavement and loneliness, content with not knowing our wounds of soul and body and therefore not attempting to heal them. Their presence helps us to face the reality of the predicament of the basic human powerlessness before the great issues, like life and death. These people are outer manifestations of the living God inside the suffering one. With the same compassion, total and unconditional love and acceptance shown by them, the Divine embraces and comforts every distressed soul on the Earth plane. By applying simple human kindness and friendliness, consideration and respect for each other, to all our relationships, the alchemy of love assists us in transforming the base metal of even the most ordinary or difficult ones into the pure gold of truly caring friendships.

In its search for a better understanding of the reason for its afflictions, every human soul on the Earth plane in due course bends its knees before the Highest. Only when we reach out and ask for Its help and advice, can anyone be shown the way that eventually leads all of us back home into the re-discovery of our own true nature. On our present level of existence, true and lasting happiness can but be found in the conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life. And this reunion can only take place when we have reached a sufficiently high degree of spiritual maturity. When a soul’s time for this has come and the dust has once more settled after a particularly traumatic experience, the Highest Self casts upon it the gift of Its wisdom. This consists of an increased comprehension of the wise higher purpose that lies behind all of Earth’s suffering, which is accompanied by the deep inner soul healing we all are eventually required to go in search of.

On the innermost level of our being, our Highest Self is the friend who deeply cares about us, never judges us but totally and unconditionally loves and accepts us, just the way we are. That, to me, is the true meaning of the Jesus legend’s long promised comforter described in St. John 14:16-17: ‘And I will ask of my Father and he will give you another Comforter, for he abides with you forever. It is the spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it has not seen him and does not know him. But you know him, because he abides with you and is in you.’

Love and friendship with all life is God’s true nature and our own. This is a love that gives of itself freely and willingly to all Its creations. It asks for nothing in return and from the moment of its emergence from the heartmind of God, every soul is accompanied by this love. This is the only truly caring friend who never leaves us and will stay with us forever. Thick and thin, good and evil alike are jointly experienced by the small earthly self and its Heavenly companion, who has always been there for it and forever will be. Ready to be called upon at any time, it has shown us the way through all our past adventures. It is with us in the present and will safely guide us through the explorations that are yet to come. Each time we act as a truly caring friend towards someone, God’s kingdom on the Earth is newly established.

Friendships of this nature are of the greatest value in times of coping with particularly traumatic times, for example the loss of loved ones. They truly are gifts from the Universe, but they have to be earned before they can be given. If we can play this role for someone, maybe many, the Universal laws ensure that we too shall find at least one of these comforting presences, whenever we are in need of it ourselves.

Thank you, Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
For the gift of every one of our relationships.
Dwelling in the conscious awareness of our oneness
With You and the whole of Your Creation,
Help us to lift each one of our relationships,
Especially the most difficult ones, onto ever higher levels of
Friendship and total and unconditional love,
So that we may become ever more like You.

In the name of love we ask this.
Amen

* * *

Building Bridges (13)

There once were two brothers who lived on adjoining farms. One day they fell out with each other over a minor misunderstanding. It was their first serious rift in forty years of farming side by side, sharing machinery and trading labour and goods, as and when needed. Their long collaboration began to fall apart, until it finally came to an exchange of bitter words that was followed by weeks of silence.

One morning there was a knock on the older brother’s door. In front of it stood a man with a carpenter’s toolbox who said: ‘I’m looking for a few days’ work. Have you any small jobs in need of doing?’

‘Yes,’ said the older brother, ‘ I have a job for you. The farm across the creek belongs to my younger brother. Until last week there was a meadow in its place, but with his bulldozer my brother created a creek between us through which the river could run. I think he did this to spite me, so I think I’ll do him one better. See that pile of lumber by the barn? Take it and build me an eight foot high fence to hide his face and place from me.’

The carpenter replied: ‘Hm, yes. I understand. Show me the nails and the post hole digger and I will do you a job to your entire satisfaction.’ The older brother helped the carpenter to get the materials ready and then departed for a day on the town. In his absence the carpenter worked very hard indeed. All day he toiled, measuring, sawing and nailing and when the farmer returned at sunset, he had just finished.

The farmer’s eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped when he saw the result. No fence could be seen anywhere, the carpenter had built a bridge instead. It stretched from one side of the creek to the other. It was a fine piece of work, complete with handrails and everything else that makes a bridge a good one. While he was standing and pondering what to do about it, the younger brother approached. Standing by the bridge and admiring it, he said: ‘You are quite a fellow to build this bridge, after all I said and did.’

After a moment of silence, the brothers stepped forward, each from their end of the bridge. They walked to the middle and shook hands with each other. When they turned round the carpenter was hoisting his toolbox onto his shoulder. ‘Don’t go away,’ said the older brother. ‘Stay a few days. I’ve lots more things for you to do.’. ‘I’d love to,’ replied the carpenter, ‘but I have many more bridges to build elsewhere.’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples, nations and ultimately all life. It symbolises revolution, renewal, transfiguration and transmutation. In the Age of Aquarius, now upon us, humankind’s highest hopes and aspirations personally and collectively are going to find their fulfilment, on every level of our existence.

During this age, any religion or belief system that refuses to recognise the oneness of life will be doomed to die a natural death caused by ever dwindling numbers of supporters. Religious convictions are of no use to anyone, unless they encourage their followers not to be on the lookout for a kind carpenter who magically materialises and does their bridge building for them. Nobody will or can do this for anyone. Everybody has to be their own handy person. In all our relationships, including the one with God and ourselves, each human soul has to build its own inner and outer bridges. And the same is true for our connections with other members of the human family, independent of their race, colour or creed. It also goes for the participants of other realms of life, may they be visible or invisible to earthly human eyes.

For the warring brothers in the story above a kind carpenter comes who quietly and secretly builds the bridge that is necessary for healing their relationship. No-one will do this for us and our bridges. It’s a DIY job, if ever there was one. Our materials too are of a different kind. Nothing less than simple human kindness and goodness, forgiveness and tolerance, consideration and respect for ourselves, each other and all life, are good enough for the work that is waiting for us.

These are the Divine qualities that quite naturally grow in human hearts, as soon as we open ourselves to the love of the Highest. We then begin to perceive God in all life and beings, including those we formerly thought of as our enemies. The ascent of the spiritual mountain back into the oneness with God proceeds much swifter when we finally grasp that there is no such thing as enemies. I big evolutionary step forward is made when we realise that those who formerly looked and behaved like adversaries in truth are merely drawn into our life to act as temporary teachers for particularly difficult, traumatic and painful lessons.

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race, the race of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

* * *

The Guest House (14)

Human beings are like guest houses
With daily new arrivals of
Joys, depressions and meanness.
Momentary awareness sometimes
Appears as an unexpected visitor.

Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if a crowd of sorrows arrives,
Who violently sweep your house
Empty of its furniture.
Treat each guest honourably.

They may be clearing you out for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice,
Meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whoever comes,
Because each has been sent by the Highest
To teach you something.

Jelaluddin Rumi
Translation by Coleman Barks
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Questions And Answers (15)

‚Um Antworten zu finden auf Fragen, die du jetzt noch nicht verstehst, führe dein Leben so gut du kannst. Vertraue deiner inneren Führung dir den Weg zum Verstehen zu zeigen.’ Frei nach Rainer Maria Rilke

When you are working your way through difficult and traumatic events, you may sometimes be asking yourself: ‘Why should this be happening to me, out of all people?’ Well, be patient towards everything that comes your way and the unanswered questions about it that may be troubling your heart and soul. Whenever any kind of query arises about your pathway through life, accept each one and deal with them the way you would with a room whose door is locked and books that were written in a language you do not understand.

Ask your question, but if the answer does not come to you immediately, let things be and trust that at the right moment your inner teacher, the wise one or living God within, will let you know intuitively. It’s just that sometimes if answers were given to you straight away, you would not yet be able to grasp what the events are trying to teach you. In that case you could not integrate the resulting learning into your life, so it can benefit you, as it is meant to do. The main point about humankind’s earthly existence is that everything has to be experienced by each one of us ourselves. Therefore, just live with your questions and trust that at some point in the future, when you are good and ready for it, the answers are sure to come to you.

* * *

Negative People (16)

For as long as we allow them to,
Negative people will try to:

• Demean our value,
• Destroy our image
• And self-confidence.
• Damage our dreams.
• Discredit our imagination.
• Refuse to believe in our abilities
• And don’t trust our opinions.
• Undermine our self-confidence and
• Faith in the basic goodness of life.

Everything in the whole of Creation is an attraction of energies and we are magnetic beings. Negative people emanate dark energies and that tries to draw others with similar inclinations into their orbit. That’s why, when we have to endure for too long a person’s gloomy perception of life that cannot yet recognise that there is something good in everything that comes their way, it can drag us down into sharing the abyss of depression in which they live. When we cannot avoid being around such people, more than anything else we need psychic protection and staying away from them as much as possible.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

A Course In Relationship Healing(17)

A lifetime spent in Libra,
The sign of the peacemaker and relationships,
Ruled by Venus,
The planet of beauty, peace and harmony,
Has taught me that good manners are
The grease that is required for smoothing the wheels
Of human relationships and essential for
Mending and healing even the most difficult ones.
Libra is one of the Air signs, responsible for the
Development of human mental capabilities.
In Libra it teaches us to approach all relationships
With our inborn charm and intelligence.

And that’s why for me, with the passing of time,
The most important words have become:
• ‘I made a mistake. I truly am sorry.
I want to learn from it and do better.
Will you help me and meet me halfway?’
• ‘You did a good job!’
• ‘What do you think?’
• ‘If you please!’
• ‘Do you mind?’
• ‘Thank you!’
• ‘We’
• The least important word for me is: ‘I’

Speaking the truth is a life-long habit of mine
And I never say anything I don’t really mean.

* * *

Unpleasant People (18)

This is an ode to the unpleasant people of our world,
In particular those who, in the course of many years,
Were drawn into my orbit by my own energies.
Thank you, Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
For each one of them, especially my mother.
She taught me most of all how I do not want to be.
Having arrived in the departure lounge of my present lifetime,
It’s easy to see that none of the disagreeable folks I had to endure
Were my enemies, but were sent by You to act as my teachers
And that, therefore, I can count them
Among my most valuable friends.

I forgive these people and myself for having created
The unpleasant encounters and situations of this lifetime
In previous ones while I was still unaware of
The presence of God’s Universal laws.
I wish these folks the very best when the Karma they
Have been and in many cases still are
Busily creating right here and now,
Returns to them and they find themselves
At the receiving end of the unpleasantnesses
They once so generously handed out
To everybody who came within their reach.

O Great Father/Mother,
Please send my love and forgiveness
To every one of our world’s unpleasant people.
Thank them on my behalf and bless them,
For they truly do not yet know what they are doing
To themselves and the whole humankind.
I look forward to meeting the ones I encountered,
In due course in the world of light,
So I can get to know their true selves.
In the case of the mother of my present lifetime,
We shall reach out to each other not as parent and offspring,
But in the spirit of friendship and love,
As beloved children of God,
Who both have grown into spiritual maturity and
In whose life there is no longer room for anything
But love and kindness, tolerance and patience.
I imagine that all unpleasant people on that plane of life
Will reveal themselves
As the most agreeable folks imaginable.

For as long as they are still taking part in earthly life,
May our spirit friends and helpers provide them
With the courage and strength to overcome
The lower aspects of their nature,
The same as I have had to do,
With their help.
That’s why to each one of them I send
My most grateful thanks.

* * *

From ‘Wisdom Grown On The Tree Of Life’

You Are Special (1)

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

* * *

Give Of Your Best (2)

My inner guidance says: ‘Life on the earthly plane is a place of learning. It’s a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil. Everybody taking part in it is equally loved and all have been equally gifted by the Great Father/Mother of all life. They are humankind’s true parents and preferences of any kind are unknown to them. Every one of you has come through earthly parents, but you are not of them. You live in physical bodies and that’s your vehicle for getting around on the material plan, which is meant to last for one lifetime only. It’s the outer shell in which every human spirit/soul is temporarily clothed. Like all earthly things, physical bodies get worn out and then have to be recycled.

‘Your physical body’s genes have been inherited from the ancestral life through which your earthly parents entered their present lifetime, because all were taking part in the same lessons which they needed for a specific part of their earthly education. Your inner being, however, is something quite different. It’s uniquely everybody’s own because it was created by them alone and that could have taken many earthly lifetimes. Everything you ever learn is eternally yours. No-one ever can or will even attempt to take it away from you. The memories of everything that ever happened to you are stored in the subconscious part of your own being. This includes the weaknesses as much as the strength you’ve developed thus far. To enable you to continue working on and with these character traces, your soul memories accompany you into every new earthly lifetime. From the moment you take your first breath, they are influencing you in either positive or negative ways.

‘For some time by now, the greatest transformation that your world has ever experienced has been and still is taking place. Your planet is changing from an over-materialistically and especially money-spinning orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. Every one of you has a special and unique role to play in this transformation. What God and the Angels expect from you is basically very straightforward and simple. The only thing they are asking is that each one should share whatever is already at their disposal from their special gift. For as long as you give of your best and wish to serve the good of the whole, instead of pursuing selfish aims, they will do the rest.

‘Each one of you was gifted in some specific way, because that enables you to play your very own unique role in your world’s present transformation. It does not matter that to this day, many of you have not yet discovered their gifts. Although they are still slumbering in the subconscious part of your being, all you have to do is go in search of them and start developing the. Ask God and the Angels to help you find them. There are also many in your midst who have already spent many earthly lifetimes of unfolding their gifts. Giving of them freely and unselfishly for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, that’s the only way they can come to full flowering.

‘Every one of you was brought into being and released into experiencing earthly life at a different time. Regardless of this, since then all of you have been occupied with attending to the initial part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This is how it’s come about that the spiritually older and more mature members of the great family of humankind were able to assist their younger and less experienced siblings to cope with their earthly existence. And that’s not different to what happens in any good earthly family. It was the love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that designed both parts of humankind’s existence in this manner. It goes without saying that the spiritually more advanced children of the Earth should help their younger and less experienced siblings to grow in wisdom and understanding. That’s how all of you have always been moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life, steadily and one step after another, each on their own spiral and simultaneously on the one for the whole of humankind and your world. This will forever continue.

‘Something like a veil separates your world from its inner spiritual background and us, your spirit friends and helpers. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of us have always accompanied each one of you, from the moment of your first appearance on the earthly plane. Although these helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that they have always been with you and that they will never leave you. At all times they are occupied with guiding and protecting every earthly self against damaging or destroying the essence of their being and that’s the Divine spark within every human spirit/soul. These friends never interfere with anyone’s earthly existence and the development of their unique earthly personality. Only when something is in danger of getting out of hand are we allowed to step in and say: ‘So far and no further!’ That’s our reaction to your world’s present state, in which every one of you has their own unique role to play. And just in case you have not yet have discovered what your gifts are, turn to your very own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within every human being, and ask to be shown intuitively.

Aquarius is the voice of God, whatever that may mean to you at present. ‘You Are Special’ is one of the oldest and best loved parts of the Aquarian writings. For many years by now, the voice of the Great Father/Mother of all life has been communicating with you through these writings. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there. I always listen but only respond when someone asks for it. You always have been and forever will be as much part of Me, as I am part of you. Never doubt that I am always with every one of you, that you have always been safe and forever will be, and that all is well with you and your world and that its reins are resting safely in My loving hands.

Updated June 2021

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Don’t Give Up

When worries about our state of health, the material conditions of our life, our loved ones and whatever else are threatening to overwhelm us, it is helpful to remind ourselves that we are a beloved child and part of God. Our Creator’s love is merciful and all-forgiving and never leaves any one of us to struggle completely on their own with their earthly existence. Behind everything that happens here, as well as anywhere else in the whole of Creation, are the everlasting and all-enfolding arms of the Divine love.

In the spiritual background of Earth life God’s love provides us with Angels and Masters and other friends and helpers. Although none of them can be seen by earthly eyes, rest assured that they are always there and ready to assist us. They are not allowed to do the work for us, but they can supply us with the necessary courage and strength for working our way through any obstacle that comes our way. However, this kind of help cannot come to us unasked. It has to be humbly requested and invited by us and our own free decision. Choosing how to react in any kind of situation is the only freewill anyone in our present existence ever truly has.

Everything that happens to us at any given time was created by our own thoughts, words and deeds in previous lifetimes by none other than us. Each one leaves its mark in the great book of life and because of the Universal law, God’s law of cause and effect, known in our world as the law of Karma, during future earthly sojourns they unerringly find their way back to us, in some form or another. And that’s because the law decrees that everything in the fullness of time must return to its creator, whoever it may be.

This law is constantly at work throughout all worlds, including ours. And because it was designed by God’s wisdom and love, it benefits us and our world in many different ways. Whatever it brings to anyone has nothing to do with punishment, retribution and vengeance. Things of this nature have no place in the language of love, but belong to the experience world of the lower and lowest development stages of earthly life. During the middle phase we become more and more occupied with issues like redemption and forgiveness. In the highest part we are only interested in expressing the love in our heart through meeting all lifeforms with equal kindness, tolerance and goodwill and so doing our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

When looked at from the right angle, it can be clearly seen that the law of Karma is one of opportunities of many different kinds. For example: for redeeming ourselves and learning something new and doing better in this lifetime than we did in previous ones, whilst we were still ignorant of the law of Karma and its effects. The experiences it brings force us to tap into our inner resources. This helps our consciousness to expand and we grow stronger and wiser all the time, until eventually we are ready to bring forth the best that is within us. Through unselfishly working for the good of all, we ourselves are not only evolving and moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, our whole race and world are progressing with us.

Being aware of these things, wise ones gracefully accept whatever comes their way. And whenever they are suffering in mind or body, maybe both, they see the times they are spending attending to the special needs of their condition as redemption for some of the things they created in other lifetimes through their own flawed thinking and behaviour patterns. Knowing that their suffering is not something that a malevolent fate has thrown upon them at random stops them from begrudging what they have to endure. Life has become much simpler for them since they started to follow the instructions of their inner guidance and therefore are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels. If we but ask, they are ever willing to help any caller to patiently work their way through paying our spiritual debts in the great bankbook of life.

Whatever may still have to happen to you, rest assured that nothing can hurt or harm your indwelling spirit and soul, because in all Eternity it will be resting securely in the tender and loving arms of our true parents, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. The Highest forces alone can do the healing all earthly selves are here to seek. And if our behaviour shows the Angels that we are worthy of a healing miracle, as soon as our Karmic ledger has been balanced to their satisfaction, that’s how they will reward us.

In this proud land we grew up strong.
We were wanted all along.
I was taught to fight, taught to win.
I never thought I could fail.

No fight left or so it seems.
I’m a man whose dreams have all deserted.
I’ve changed my face, I’ve changed my name.
But no-one wants you when you lose.

Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not beaten yet.
Don’t give up,
I know you can make it good.

Though I saw it all around,
Never thought that I could be affected,
Thought that we’d be last to go.
It is so strange the way things turn.

Drove the night toward my home.
The place that I was born, on the lakeside.
As daylight broke, I saw the Earth,
The trees had burned down to the ground.

Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up,
We don’t need much of anything.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos somewhere there’s a place
Where we belong.
Rest your head.
You worry too much.
It’s going to be alright.
When times get rough,
You can fall back on us.
Don’t give up,
Please don’t give up.

Got to walk out of here.
I can’t take any more.
Going to stand on that bridge.
Keep my eyes down below.
Whatever may come
And whatever may go,
That river’s flowing.
That river’s flowing.

Moved on to another town.
Tried hard to settle down.
For every job, so many men.
So many men no-one needs.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos you have friends.
Don’t give up,
You’re not the only one.
Don’t give up,
No reason to be ashamed.
Don’t give up,
You still have us.
Don’t give up now,
We’re proud of who you are.
Don’t give up,
You know its never been easy.
Don’t give up,
‘Cos I believe there’s a place.
There’s a place where we belong,

White, Joy Lynn / Melamed, Vincent Edward

Sung by Kate Bush & Peter Gabriel

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Feb, 2023
Words
10,368
Read Time
51 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
620

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.