Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (129)
Miracles And Wonders (129)

Miracles And Wonders (129)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 4th March 2023

Miracles Really Happen

As mentioned many times before, the government of any of your world’s countries is not really in the hands of human beings. It merely like that on the surface of things. Don’t be taken in by anything that’s happening there for the time being. We, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, are the ones who truly are in charge of you and your world. We know what we are doing, where humankind has come from and where it is going to. It’s a process of sorting the wheat from the chaff of humankind. No more and no less. Having explained it so many times, we don’t think it’s necessary to repeat it here.

However, if you do not wish to be mistaken as chaff, refuse to take part in sharing with anybody the frightening messages that are going round your world at present. Ignoring them is the best way of dealing with them, trusting that much good will eventually emerge from your world’s present state. What you are seeing is part of the it being transformed, by none other than us, from a materialistically over-orientated place into an entirely spiritual one. That’s something that the wise one or living God within every one of you wants to tell you about. S/He knows the way of all things and wants to communicate with each one you intuitively.

Intuition, short for inner-teacher, is the greatest gift known to humankind. That’s everybody’s very own inner guidance and the time has come for getting in touch with it and then learning how to use it, wisely! Especially when something like the latest about the pandemic caused by the so-called Coronavirus and its offspring viruses lands with you. God bless all of you. We are looking after every one of you, whether you are as yet aware of it or not. We want you to know that you and your world will always be safe and that, step by step, the new golden age of plenty is coming closer with every day that passes. Peace and harmony, honesty and truth will forever be the supreme rulers of humankind.

* * *

The cause---the virus---must be real and very dangerous...
Italy quarantines 16 million people: “the effect proves the cause”

by Jon Rappoport

Written March 8, 2020 – re-published 4th March 2023

Let’s go to NBC News for the word on what’s happening in Italy. March 8, 2020, “Coronavirus updates live: Million quarantined in Italy, as D.C. reports first case”. This NBC piece, as so many others do, mixes and matches reports. Millions quarantined there, first case here. The tactic is meant to build up details of an overwhelming cascade of “proof”: the threat is real, the storm clouds have opened and the rain is falling.

NBC: “Italy's government has placed more than 16 million people — a quarter of the population — under lockdown, in a drastic bid to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.”

“The Lombardy region, including the city of Milan has been quarantined, as have other cities including Venice, Parma and Modena.”

“Meanwhile in the U.S., the first case has been confirmed in the capital Washington D.C. and hundreds of other cases have been reported around the country.”

At the time of the announced quarantine in Italy, the official death toll in that country was 233. OK, here are the official “effects of the Coronavirus”: around 5800 cases, 233 deaths, 16 million people quarantined. Therefore...

The cause---the virus---must be real and very dangerous.

Wrong.

If Lee Oswald is arrested and charged in the murder of JFK (effect), does that automatically means he committed the crime (cause)?

If a man, crossing the street against a red light, is run down by a car (effect), does that mean a self-proclaimed witch, who stared at the man for three seconds before he stepped off the curb, put a curse on him (cause)?

The effect does not prove the cause. It never did. It never will. Aristotle figured this out 2300 years ago.

“But…but…why would they announce a huge quarantine in Italy, unless the virus were a tremendous threat?”

I’ve published a number of articles explaining reasons for governments acting the way they do. None of those reasons has anything to do with a virus.

“But I FEEL like the virus is deadly...”

I feel like the moon is made of cheese, when there is no cheese in the refrigerator. It’s a quirk. I manage to control it.

“I BELIEVE the virus is dangerous.”

On that basis, consider starting a church.

There is a condition called pellagra. In the early 20th century, several million people in the American South suffered from it. That was the effect. Public health officials thought the cause was a germ (or a corn toxin). After all, a disease must have a germ behind it, right? Wrong. About 30 years later, after fighting an uphill battle, a few researchers correctly convinced the medical world that pellagra was the result of a niacin deficiency.

The effect does not prove the cause.

If you were a) demented, and b) the ruler of a nation, and you suddenly decided to lock down 20 million people, would that prove you had a good reason for your action? Your followers might think so. The press might pretend to think so, in order to improve their bottom line. But in truth, you just did what you did. Or you were coerced into it, by more powerful persons.

Finally, exactly how were these 5800 “Coronavirus cases” determined in Italy? How many people were labeled “presumptive cases” simply because they were in the proximity of people who had tested positive for the virus---tested by lab procedures which, actually, say nothing about how much virus is actively replicating in the body? The tests, as it turns out, are a piece of theatrical stage magic, and nowhere near as convincing as a man pulling a rabbit out of a hat. If you’re going to say a test reveals actual disease, at the very least you must show that millions of virus are replicating in the body. And the test, called PCR, as I’ve described in past articles, isn’t capable of confirming that.

Of course, proponents of the test claim it CAN confirm how much virus is replicating in the human body. I would ask them, since they’re so certain, to prove it.

I propose a simple trial. From a hundred people, tiny samples of tissue will be removed---the standard first step. Without knowing who these patients are, or whether they are ill, the test professionals will run the samples through their PCR, and then, with the results in hand, they will report a) which viruses they found, and b) how much virus. In those instances where they found a large amount of virus, the patients should be ill. Are they?

Let’s find out. Let’s find out what “a case of Coronavirus” really means or doesn’t mean.

The burden of proving the test is reliable falls on the people who are using it, reporting case numbers based on it, and changing the shape of society as a result of it. They should have performed the experiment I propose decades ago. Ten times. Fifty times. A hundred times.

I see no evidence that they have.

Therefore, the test falls into the realm of SUPERSTITION.

And the quarantining of 16 million people in Italy proves that 16 million people have been quarantined. Nothing else.

* * *

“But…but…this time it’s different. This one is different…”
Selling Fear---the “Epidemic Experts” weigh in
“But…but…this time it’s different. This one is different…”


“Yes, well…West Nile, SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika, MERS…every time one of these phonies reared its head, it was going to be different. Quantitatively and qualitatively different. And it wasn’t.”

by Jon Rappoport

Written March 9, 2020 re-published 4th March 2023

Let’s go to NBC News for the word on what’s happening in Italy. March 8, 2020, “Coronavirus updates live: Million quarantined in Italy, as D.C. reports first case”.

Let’s all try fear as a lifestyle. How about an unproven virus blowing around the world? It could be a kick. Just turn on your TV.

The news is a huge deli.

Authoritative and supreme baloney sellers are cutting extra-thick slices for the public.

Zero Hedge: 3/8, “An infectious diseases expert at the forefront of the search for a Coronavirus vaccine said on Friday that it was the most ‘frightening disease’ he's ever encountered, and that ‘war is an appropriate analogy’ for what the country is facing, as ‘50 - 70 percent of the global population’ may become infected.”

“Dr. Richard Hatchett, who sat on the White House Homeland Security Council in 2005 - 2006 and was a principal author of the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza Implementation Plan, and currently heads the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, told the UK's Channel-4:”

“This is the most frightening disease I've ever encountered in my career, and that includes Ebola, it includes MERS, it includes SARS. And it's frightening because of the combination of infectiousness and a lethality that appears to be manyfold higher than flu’.”

Let’s look at these “frightening diseases” Dr. Hatchett has encountered. Out of a population of seven BILLION people...

Ebola (2014-16): 11,325 deaths.

SARS (2003): 800 deaths.

MERS (2012-2020): 866 deaths.

These are official figures. In my articles on past “epidemics,” I’ve presented evidence that factors having nothing to do with viruses caused illness and death; and the tests for diagnosing cases are wholly inadequate and unreliable.

Dr. Hatchett also did work on the Swine Flu “pandemic” (2009). I’ve covered that fraud extensively. In the summer of 2009, while the CDC was claiming there were thousands of cases in America, star investigative CBS reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC had secretly stopped counting cases. Why? Because the overwhelming percentage of samples taken from the most likely Swine Flu patients, sent to labs, were coming back with: no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu. About a month after Attkisson’s investigation was shut down at CBS, the CDC estimated there were, yes, 22 MILLION CASES of Swine Flu in America.

Another expert is currently weighing in on the Coronavirus: Harvard epidemiologist, Marc Lipsitch. He told CBS reporter Jim Axelrod that he predicts 40 to 70 percent of the world’s population may become “infected” with the virus, and millions of people will die.

This prediction, of course, is based on a computer model. What could possibly go awry? We should all step up to the counter and buy more baloney. The same brand the CDC was selling when they proclaimed there were 22 million cases of Swine Flu in America. Funny thing---every computer model I’ve ever bumped into always seemed to predict MORE. More of whatever it was calculating. I’ve never met a computer model that stated: “there will only be three of these, instead of 40 million.” “The projections of five years of drought have been downgraded to six days.”

There was an oddity in this CBS interview with the Harvard epidemiologist, Marc Lipsitch. It’s what both the reporter, Jim Axelrod, and Lipsitch didn’t ask or say. After all, when an expert tells you millions are going to die, you want to know more, right? Here is my proposed continuation of the conversation. It might go this way:

Axelrod: When you make a computer model, I assume it yields specifics, correct?

Lipsitch: Well, yes. That’s why we do models.

Axelrod: In this case, how many deaths---how many millions of deaths--- from the Coronavirus did your model predict?

Lipsitch: There is a range of numbers.

Axelrod: I understand. But you should understand that when you sit here and tell our audience that millions are going to die, there are further questions.

Lipsitch: The model adjusts the range, as we gather more information.

Axelrod: How many people will die? Our viewers, I believe, know there would be a difference between, say, two million, ten million, and a hundred million. When you just say millions, it leaves a hole...

And then, Axelrod would keep on going and find out how many millions of people Lipsitch thinks are going to die, based on the computer model.

In other words, let’s get the number or the range of numbers on the record. Let’s have the Harvard expert go all the way.

But for some reason, Axelrod and Lipsitch were satisfied to avoid doing it. Perhaps it was a case of “don’t frighten the children.” Unfortunately, too late for that. I prefer to think CBS and Lipsitch didn’t want to lift some very visible and specific roll of baloney and slice it thickly in front of the viewing audience. A year from now---speaking of millions---a whole lot of people might repost that interview and say: CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? AND YOU TRUST CBS AND HARVARD? LOOK AT THE BALONEY.

The current soft meme, a white-collar corporate and government virus, spreading rapidly, is: “social distancing.” Also known, in a slightly harder version, as “self-isolation.” If you think you might sneeze in the next four months, work from home. Stay at home.

I thought we were already in the middle of a social distancing pandemic, judging from how many people walk down streets and sit in restaurants, heads bowed, looking at their cell phones and exercising their thumbs.

But if people listen to the experts, they’ll undoubtedly shrink and contract even further. They’ll live in kitchens and bathrooms, shut down the rest of their homes, and only venture out to buy food and toilet paper.

The intrepid hero of our time will be the pizza delivery Magellan, circumnavigating empty neighborhoods, braving the night air.

“Do you guys make baloney deep dish? I’ll take six.”

* * *

Coronavirus: what real science would look like, if it existed.

by Jon Rappoport

Written March 10, 2020 – re-published 4th March 2023

This is one of the most important articles I’ve written on the current “epidemic.” When you look at the justification for all the lunatic measures being taken to “stem the tide” of the Coronavirus, you come to the simplicity of CASES. How many cases are there? How many people are “infected?”

And the answer to that comes from what? From tests. From diagnostic tests.

Of course, some people are ridiculously labeled “cases” without tests. I’ve explained that nonsense in other articles. Outside of China, the most widely used test is called the PCR. It must be done with tremendous care, because contamination with irrelevant microbes and cellular material can yield a misleading and absurd result.

The PCR, it is claimed, can take a tiny, tiny bit of material from a patient and blow it up many times, so it can be identified. “This is the Coronavirus. This patient is infected.”

Not only that, the test’s proponents assert that, quite easily, the PCR can also determine the AMOUNT of virus in the patient’s body. Why is that vitally important? Because, to even begin talking about the patient ever getting sick, he must have millions and millions of Coronavirus actively replicating in his body.

There are people (and I’m one of them) who challenge the claim that the PCR can show how much virus is in the patient’s body. The experts try to brush us off---we don’t understand the intricacies of the test, it’s highly technical, we’re not qualified to make a judgment, etc.

I’ve been searching for a way around this futile argument. In the process, I’ve discovered something important about the PCR. I SEE NO EVIDENCE THAT THE ACCURACY OF THE TEST HAS EVER BEEN PROVEN.

Let me explain. You bring your car to a good repair shop. The mechanics hook it up to a device and run a test to diagnose what’s causing the car to stall. Who says their tests are accurate? At some point in the past, these diagnostic procedures have been vetted, to make sure they work properly.

And sure enough, when the mechanics say, “We’ve found the problem,” and when they correct that problem, you drive the car and it doesn’t stall anymore. This is called a real-life result.

This is not the situation re the PCR. Its proponents claim it can count how much virus is in a patient’s body---how much of a particular virus. But where is the proof, in real-life terms, that the PCR can do that? How was that proof ever established?

When I say proof, I don’t mean technical mumbo-jumbo. I’m not referring to the highly dense language these scientists use among themselves. I’m talking about real live human patients, and results.

After all, if the PCR is being used to diagnose people, and if the results are being used to count the number of Coronavirus cases in various countries, and if the number of cases forms the basis for, say, locking down the whole of Italy in a mass quarantine...THE TEST IS IMPORTANT, WOULDN’T YOU SAY?

I have seen no wide-ranging proof that the PCR was ever checked properly, when it was first introduced, to show it could do what researchers say it can do.

WHO TESTED THE TEST?

I have come up with a process---a simple process---which will check the veracity of the PCR. It should have been carried out decades ago. The fact that it wasn’t is an enormous scandal.

Here it is.

From a hundred patients, very small tissue samples are taken. The PCR lab people don’t take the samples. They don’t ever see the patients or know who they are.

The lab professionals run these hundred samples through the PCR, obtain results, and then report: what virus did they find in each case, and how much of that virus did they find?

Let’s say, in six instances, the lab techs claim they found a great amount of virus in the patients.

Well, those patients should be sick. Are they? ARE THEY?

“We’ve determined that patients 4, 9, 32, 54, 65, and 86 all have a huge amount of virus in their bodies.”

“Interesting. Thanks. Let’s see. Hmm. Turns out these people are fit as a fiddle. Not sick. I guess your test didn’t work. It’s a flop.”

Or maybe the test does work. The six patients are sick. LET’S FIND OUT. IN THE WORLD, NOT IN JOURNALS.

That’s what I mean by real-life results. No jive, no tap dancing.

There is more. This experiment with the hundred patients? It should be done, not just once, but many times. A hundred patients here at this facility, a hundred patients there at that facility. Thirty or forty different facilities, and thirty or forty different sets of a hundred patients. It should be done by independent scientists without conflicts of interest.

It should have been done decades ago. I see no evidence that it was.

THE TEST WAS NEVER PROPERLY TESTED. A GIANT SCANDAL.

Think about what that means. Think it through. Trace all the implications.

For example, imagine you’re the political leader of a country, with 100 “reported cases of the Coronavirus.” Are you going to lock it down? Are you?

Think about everything that’s happening now in the world. Use your intelligence. THINK IT THROUGH.

Don’t jump on the fear bandwagon. Don’t jump on the “scientific” b.s. bandwagon. Use your mind.

You’re interested in scandals? I’ve just presented one. It’s blaring with a thousand trumpets, right out in the open.

* * *

Examining the one important difference between this phony epidemic and its predecessors...
Coronavirus: why it’s not like the other fake epidemics

by Jon Rappoport

Written March 11, 2020 – re-published 4th March 2023

As always, I suggest new readers go back and acquaint themselves with all my articles on the Coronavirus situation. I can’t possibly recapitulate the full scope of details, evidence, and analysis each time I write a piece.

In today’s episode of virus fakery and population mind control, I examine the one important difference between this phony epidemic and its predecessors---West Nile, SARS, MERS, Swine Flu, Ebola, Zika.

Size matters. That’s the difference. By which I mean, the size of the lie.

In previous incarnations of “raging outbreaks,” the people controlling the operation (CDC, WHO, etc.) were content to let their propaganda fade out after a short time. And as quickly as the false threat was invented, it began to dissolve. This time, however, the controllers feel sufficiently emboldened to pour fuel on the fire of the lie and build it into an illusion of conflagration. That’s the long and the short of this story.

In all other respects, the 2020 “epidemic” is identical to the previous duds: farcical announcement of an outbreak; miraculously quick and dubious “discovery” of a virus; deployment of diagnostic tests that don’t work; deceptive inflation of case numbers; ludicrous claim of global spread; where actual illness is occurring, a cover-up of the true reasons, which have nothing to do with a virus.

But since the total tonnage of fear porn propaganda is much larger this time around, mass quarantines are possible. These quarantines, for the dim and uninformed, appear to prove (but don’t) that the virus is highly volatile and dangerous.

In turn, the quarantines, and an accompanying urge for “self-isolation,” torpedo trade and industries and markets. The world population, one more time, is tuned up to accept any and all medical dictates.

To put it another way, the current Coronavirus fantasy could have been floated with the half-hearted intensity of prior epidemic duds. However, for no other reason than the desire to tighten the screws of control, the choice was made to shove more counterfeit chips across the table this time.

For that purpose, China was an ideal starting point. The government wouldn’t hesitate to lock down 100 million citizens---thus ramping up the “seriousness of the matter” from the get-go---kicking off a worldwide dither. China was the model. As I predicted, other nations would pick up the cue and feel comfortable about following suit. A deranged Italian politician has now quarantined a quarter of the country’s population.

On the bright side, the controllers are overplaying their hand. How could they not, given their front men fatuously predicting 40 to 70 percent of the world population will become “infected,” and millions will die. When that doesn’t happen, a good many people will remember those bloated projections. The boy-who-cried-wolf factor will kick in, regardless of how many social media platforms try to erase the past through censorship.

Here is an informal list of current predictions, from various sources. I suggest you keep it, in order to remember what to remind doomsayers of, when the dust clears: containment won’t work; the virus will spread unchecked all over the globe; the rate of transmission of the virus and the death rate will escalate; the virus is actually a devastating bioweapon, against which the human immune system has no defense; the virus’ genetic makeup, containing elements of the deadliest virus ever discovered, HIV, will wreak unprecedented havoc. You can add other world-ending predictions as you find them.

Oh, there is one other difference between this phony epidemic and previous incarnations: the recent gigantic expansion of YouTube and other social media. And given the degree of censorship that now prevails on social media---particularly the lunatic prohibition against “treating tragedies as hoaxes”---billions of tidbits of epidemic fear porn have the upper hand.

It’s almost as if, once social media had their censors firmly in place, the green light, signaling “coast clear to launch the 2020 epidemic fairy tale,” flashed on.

* * *

Please bear in mind that, when viewed from our perspective in the spirit realm, behind what takes place in your world, not everything that is written by Jon Rappoport is spiritually the truth and nothing but the truth. But whatever we share with you is spot on. Jon has his finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the part of your world that’s visible to earthly eyes.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Age Of Aquarius

The New Golden Age Of Plenty (1)

A Message Of Hope

‘Aquarius is the sign of group consciousness and humanitarian pursuits, of technological and scientific progress, as well as of hopes and dreams. In the Age of Aquarius humankind’s highest hopes, aspirations and dreams will find fulfilment for those who have achieved self-mastery. Hand in hand with the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle you yourselves are going to create the ideal world of your dreams during this age. It will come about through ever more of you becoming aware of your true nature and acting in keeping with the spiritual knowledge you are finding.

‘The time is closer than you may think when everybody unflinchingly will give of their best to the whole and take out only what they need. In this way hunger and thirst or any other kind of want and suffering will gradually become unknown on your planet. You will no longer insist on amassing too many worldly possessions, because by then you will know only too well what an encumbrance they in truth are. They tie you like leaden weights to your present existence and stop you from growing the spiritual wings you require for the fulfilling of your highest potential in grounding your greatest spiritual aspirations and creative/artistic accomplishments on the Earth plane. They will be your contribution towards making your world into an ever more beautiful, peaceful and harmonious one. Can you see what a magnificent new world is waiting for you?

‘Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

‘I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

‘None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.’

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Us And Our World’

* * *

The Age Of Aquarius

Loving People Without Liking Them (2)

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your own family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

Among many other things, Aquarius is the sign of friendship, kinship and siblinghood with all life, and also of transmutation. If we wish to be released into the freedom of this age, the masterly conduct that is expected from us demands that we convert all our relationships, especially the most difficult ones, into bonds of friendship. However, it is inevitable that from time to time we come across people who, with the best will in the world, are impossible to like. How about them?

A long time ago, I came across the saying: ‘It is possible to love people without liking them.’ I have to admit that this sounded more than somewhat far-fetched to me then, but through astrology life itself has taught me that this can come about quite naturally. All I need to do is reflect on my interpretation of the Sun signs for the people I find difficult to like, never mind loving them. My heart opens with love to them when I reflect on the trials and tribulations they are likely to encounter during their experiencing, counter-acting and – hopefully – eventually overcoming the dark and negative aspects of their Sun signs. This is an essential part of the lessons every one of us has to cope with in each subsequent lifetime.

Furthermore, I find it helpful to know that underneath our skins we are all one. We are brothers and sisters on the same pathway, and sooner or later every one of us has to surmount similar hurdles on their evolutionary pathway, especially those that arise on the inner level of life. For as long as someone remains unaware of who they truly are, what the purpose of their earthly existence is and what is required from them, they simply cannot help acting in certain ways. I have no difficulties accepting this and whenever something hurtful happens to me, it comforts me to know that I must have needed that experience for some reason. If the event had not been trying to teach me something, I would not have been at its receiving end and it’s up to me, to find out what it is trying to tell me.

No-one says that we have got to be Saints and in my view there is never any need to turn the other cheek. Knowledge of the Universal laws is helpful when it comes to enduring what our Karma brings to us and therefore cannot be avoided. It is easier to forgive when someone has caused me pain when I remind myself that quite likely I have been redeeming something I did to others earlier in my present lifetime or earlier ones, maybe even to the same person. This is because whatever we send out into our world, the law of Karma sees to it that it unerringly finds its way back to us. If we wish to be forgiven for our trespasses of the past, however long ago they may have taken place, it is necessary to first forgive ourselves for doing wrong and then also those who sinned against us.

Is it possible to continue loving the people with whom we have differences of opinions, especially if we do not like them? I believe it’s childish to fall out with each other over something like that. When a situation has been duly considered from all angles, there is nothing wrong and everything right with coming to the conclusion that it is better to agree to disagree than to fall out with each other. On occasions like that, wise ones remind themselves that whenever disputes arise, two persons can be confronted with exactly the same things and perceive them in a totally different way.

Depending on one’s point of view, all participants in any argument can be right and wrong, at the same time. That’s the way it has to be for human beings, because of the different lessons we all have to participate in on the Earth plane. With a bit of goodwill any dispute can be settled peacefully, simply by accepting each others views, even though they differ. The level of someone’s spiritual maturity reveals itself in nothing more clearly than in the ability and willingness – or otherwise – to agree to disagree with others in times of conflict.

With every person we encounter in our daily lives, we need to remind ourselves that there is a great deal more to everybody than that which appears of them on the surface of earthly life. We do well never to forget that each one of us is a living spirit and soul and that there is no way of telling who we or anyone else might have been in previous lifetimes and in what functions we encountered each other. It is advisable to develop the habit of looking beyond everyone’s earthly personality into their spirit and soul because reincarnation means that each spirit, who has to develop its own soul in earthly life, is a Divine spark that once was sent forth from God. All of us continue to come into incarnation on the physical plane until we have become fully God-conscious, i.e. aware of God’s true nature and our own. Once this has fully awakened in us, there will be no need for spending further lifetimes in earthly education.

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

What Kind Of Freedom Does Anyone Have?

The only true freedom any human being has ever been allowed is the choice of how we react to any kind of situation. This is because, whilst attending our lessons in the earthly school of life, we are also constantly occupied with responding to the positive and negative karmic entries that up to any given moment have accrued in our spiritual ledger. On the inner level, our world’s spiritual background, wise ones are in charge of us. At all times they are observing and guiding us and, whenever the need for it arises, they protect us against destroying our spirit/soul. Our reactions show these wise ones which degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment of our earthly existence. That reveals what further lessons any one of us requires, so that at least some kind of evolutionary progress becomes possible for us.

As on the inner spiritual plane all life is one and there is no separation between anything, everything has to be for real and nobody ever gets away with anything. Although faking is possible in earthly life, it’s pointless attempting it there because the intentions behind every one of our thoughts, words and actions are clearly seen by everyone. But it takes a long time before we earthlings discover that the whole of Creation is subject to Universal laws, therefore also we and our world. The main law for our earthly education is the law of cause and effect or Karma, which ensures that in due course everything unerringly finds its way back to its source, so that nothing can ever get truly lost in the Universe’s vastness of space and time. Naturally, this also applies to everything we send into our world. It can do nothing but return to us and that in a somewhat strengthened form.

This knowledge enables us at last to consciously start creating karmic credits through reacting in positive and constructive ways to any situation that is not to our liking. Sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers who are spiritually are responsible for the 2019/2020 pandemic, to my mind is one of the finest starting points, because they feed into and strengthen our world’s light stream of consciousness. Our thoughts direct the stream to the troublemakers and there is no need for knowing anyone’s name. God and the Angels know every one of us, what we are thinking, saying and doing at any given moment and our intentions never were any secret on the inner level.

The light stream consists of the Christ light. The more we support and feed into this stream, the better its light can penetrate the darkness that not only fills the whole being of our world’s troublemakers but also surrounds them. This light eventually becomes so powerful that it ignites the troublemakers’ Divine spark and converts it into a tiny flame. Through this their Christ or God nature stirs from its slumber. When ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts are fed into the stream and directed to the troublemakers, their flames slowly but surely begin to bring forth the characteristics of their Christ nature. That’s how on the inner level all Christ natures respond to each other.

The following is the higher esoteric meaning of the Bible’s St. John 12:32: ‘When I am lifted from the Earth, I will draw all people onto Me.’ The following is the message that for a long time has been hiding behind these words. ‘When the age of truth is with you, ever more of you will get to know that Jesus never was a historical figure, who once walked the Earth with you. The story of his life was inspired by God and the Angels. They decided that at first it should be presented to your world as being literally true. In due course, ever more of you would find out that all along it has been My light and not that of the legendary Jesus that’s always been drawing every one of you into My loving embrace.

‘This comes about through constantly drawing all of you round and round the zodiac and spending lifetime after lifetime in every one of its signs and houses. First their negative qualities have to be explored and practised. They have to be shed and overcome when your time for acquiring the positive characteristics has come. In the course of these evolutionary journeys of discovery, as the earthly self grows in wisdom and understanding and the Divine spark’s light literally grows stronger, the amount of light in both senses of this word of your whole world has always been expanding. Every one of you is helping Mother Earth’s evolution and she does the same by providing for all your material needs. This is how My light has constantly been moving all of you, individually and collectively, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Every round starts with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each new one moved you onto a somewhat higher educational level than the previous one.

‘Your world’s troublemakers at any given time are occupied with their earthly education’s initial lessons that consist of exploring and practising the lower and lowest drives and urges of humankind’s earthly nature. Through studying them a whole lifetime and maybe several of them, they become part of a person’s character make-up. To satisfy their urges, greed and avarice, lying and cheating, dishonesty and spreading untruths, corruption and bribery are high on the agenda during those early lessons. For older and more experienced spirit/souls such behaviour creates opportunities for exercising their Christ nature, for example through sending loving and forgiving thoughts to their younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind.

‘Thoughts of this nature feed into the light stream of the Christ Spirit. Therefore they have a good chance of assisting the awakening of the youngster’s Divine spark from its slumbering state. The conscience of their Christ nature then begins to stir and its characteristics comes to the fore of their earthly self, especially the love of honesty and truth. And because every one of you, without exception, once started your earthly education the same as they are doing now, every one of you has the best as well as the worst within. That’s why no-one has the right to judge or condemn those who at the moment are acting the part you once played in at least one of your previous lifetimes and probably several. If that were not the case, there would be no need for you to take part in your world’s present difficult state.

‘Hopefully, the knowledge of these things will make sending kind and loving thoughts to those who are responsible for this misery easier. Whenever they return to you and remind you of the troublemakers, send more thoughts of this nature to them and keep on doing it time and again. On the etheric level your thoughts are joining others from people whose intentions are like yours. The more often this is done, the more powerfully the light streams flows to the troublemakers, penetrating their darkness and helping their spark to wake up. There is no point in asking Jesus for his assistance because the central figure of any legend never possessed any light of its own. The Master Jesus has always been but a symbolism that represents every human being’s own God or Christ nature. The more the knowledge of this spreads so that ever more of you endeavour to bring forth their Christ characteristics, each from deep within their own being, the sooner true and lasting peace will come to your world.

‘The only way it can happen is through the realisation that none of your world’s belief systems was ever intended to be the only holy-making one. Every religion of the past and what’s left of them to this day, has merely been another road to show you the way up the spiritual mountain. At its top, every human being discovers its true nature as a spark of the Universal Christ’s light, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and a young God in the making. Even the last and slowest one of you will eventually reach the point when they understand this and accept it, not because it is written somewhere. It is because the Angels are letting them know intuitively through your inner guidance, the world of their feelings, that this is the truth. They too will then be ready for the religion of the Aquarian age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘This religion is a true one because it connects all of you with each other. Gone for good will soon be the days of sowing the seeds of hatred into the hearts of a religion’s followers against anyone who dares to doubt the truth of its teachings, when calling them nonbelievers and heretics gave people the permission to mercilessly persecute them and wipe them out. This is the karmic debt many of you and your world are redeeming through the suffering brought about by the 2019/2020 pandemic.’

* * *

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

Healing Miracles (1)

These are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather we will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to the greatest healing miracle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, rest assured that it will be done.’

Being aware of this promise, wise ones, whenever they feel their soul crying out to them through some kind of physical ailment, reach out for the helping hands of their Highest or God Self and the Angels. All of us can send spiritual healing to anyone anywhere in our world, but it stands to reason that it finds its way to us much easier when it has been asked for. If someone is too ill to do this, it can be done by someone else on their behalf. Yet, the effects of the Universal healing energies are even more powerful when they are invited in and made welcome. Knowing about these things is empowering beyond measure. Taking charge of ourselves and our destiny enables us to make conscious decisions like not wishing to be a helpless victim of conventional medicine and of life in general.

What a lot of wisdom there is in so many of our old sayings! It’s amazing how much guidance can be found in them. One of my favourites is ‘God helps those who help themselves.’ That’s so very true! The law of the Universe provides that assistance can only come to those who are ready to do the first step by asking for assistance with their healing process. To the wise ones in the background of life it signals that at long last we are willing to get to work on resolving the outstanding issues that are the underlying cause of our physical body’s complaint. That’s the most vital part of any healing experience. Nothing can heal on the outer level of live that has not first been healed within.

As everybody’s inner healing abilities are unlimited, whenever you or a loved one become seriously ill, never give up. If you yourself are in need of healing, ask for it, then step back from yourself and trust that it will come. Should you be trying to help someone else, if at all possible, tell them what you have in mind and point out that it would increase the power of the healing energies if they themselves asked for them and invited them in. Besides, investigate as many natural healing methods as possible and try those that appeal to you.

To my mind, conventional medicine has its place, but it should only be used as a temporary walking stick, which one small step after another can be discarded when the healing process takes over and we slowly recover. And whatever learning we gather along the way, any fresh insights into our illness and the wisdom gained from it is later meant to be shared with those who are still affected by it.

Miracles are happening at all times, but whether our physical condition is going to be healed in our present lifetime depends on the Karma we have brought with us into our present lifetime. If an illness is meant to teach us some particularly valuable lessons, then it represents a cross that cannot be taken from us until our lessons have been learned and through it our Karma redeemed. It happens many times that, when healing has been asked for, it does take place in the patient’s spirit and soul, without manifesting itself in their physical body. If that is the case with one of your loved ones, rest assured that healing is coming to them, even though there are no outer signs of improvement. Trust the wise and just outcome of everything and give them all the loving support you are capable of, but try not to clutch them to you too much.

Not giving up hope does not mean that we should cling onto anyone like grim death. Knowing from first hand experience that healing does take place each time it has been asked for, wise ones place their request and then leave the matter into the hands of God and the Angels. Each time the moment has come for a loved one to leave their physical body behind, knowing that through their suffering they have balanced their spiritual bankbook, we can let them go in peace. Never forget that even if someone is on the threshold of death, healing will be received and do its work by easing their soul’s passage into the world of spirit.

The moment of departure eventually comes for each one of us, be it at age five days or a hundred years. In spite of anyone’s attempts at prolonging the span of their earthly existence, as soon as the purpose of our present lifetime has been fulfilled, our release comes and the Angel of death takes us home. The more one grasps that truly there is no death, the more it becomes possible to peacefully and easily let go when the moment of departure for anyone, including our own, has finally come. At all times, not merely in moments of saying goodbye, it’s comforting to know that love is eternal and that the world of light is an integral part of our world. The love we have for each other cannot be taken from us by any power between Heaven and Earth. It can only die if we allow it to.

Affirmation
All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I cannot lose what is my own.
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me.
Only what I am has power.

I now give up all personal struggle and ambition,
So that all that is rightfully mine can be drawn to me.
I now let go and trust my Highest Self and the Universe,
To run my life for me and to show me the way in all things.

Anon.

* * *

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles (2)

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating this part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, you have no need to worry about anything or to be anxious and afraid. God knows your needs and it certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life. So, hold up your head, walk tall and affirm: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. Because I am one with God and will always be safe, nothing destroy me.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

* * *

From ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Sweet Surrender (1)

Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
Travelled by many remembered by few,
Looking for something that I can believe in,
Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
To something that might have been true yesterday.
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be here today

And I don’t know what the future is holding in store.
I don’t know where I’m going
And I’m not sure where I’ve been.
There’s a spirit that guides me,
A light that shines for me.
My life is worth the living,
I don’t need to see the end’

Sweet, sweet surrender.
Live, live without care,
Like a fish in the water,
Like a bird in the air.

John Denver

You may be surprised to hear that I am glad to have reached almost the end of my present lifetime. Unlike John Denver in this song, I know exactly where I have come from and where I will be going when my departure from the earthly plane has come. It will be much easier to let go of my physical body. That’s because I shall not be afraid to reach out for the hand of one of the Angels of transformation – no, not of death because there really is no such thing – when it calls for me. Aware that my spirit/soul is the eternal and immortal essence of my being, my return home to the spirit realm, from which I emerged just over eighty-four years ago at the beginning of my present lifetime, is definitely something I look forward to. It's a world where darkness and cold do not exist, there is no lying and cheating, honesty and truth are its supreme rulers.

It’s good to know that taking part in all of the earthly school of life’s lessons is compulsory for every human being. This means that everything that is dark, evil and ugly in ourselves and our world first has to be experienced by us on the giving end. So we freely and lavishly hand such things out to those around us. In a later lifetime, when we have spiritually evolved sufficiently to cope with what the law of cause and effect or Karma will then be returning to us, we find ourselves on the receiving end. This is how it comes about that, time and again, each one of us plays a different part on the grand stage of humankind’s earthly existence, without our earthly self being aware of it. Naturally, for every spirit/soul that takes up many lifetimes and this is why all of us in truth are our own ancestors as well as descendants.

Constantly every human being is drawn forwards and upwards, each on their own evolutionary spiral and, at the same time, the spiral of the whole of humankind and its world. That’s how the Universal Christ’s energies of love and goodwill are absorbed by the light of each Divine spark that once was placed in a human heart. As a result, in the course of many lifetimes these characteristics steadily increase in every lower earthly personality. The spirit/soul is its inner counterpart and that’s how, with the passing of time, its own light increases. Simultaneously with this, the ear

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Mar, 2023
Words
14,923
Read Time
74 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
595

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.