Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (25)
Miracles And Wonders (25)

Miracles And Wonders (25)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

Healers And Healing

How To Be Your Own Healer & Lightbringer (1)

For every human being there eventually comes the time when their higher God or Christ nature stirs from its slumbering stage. That’s an essential and necessary part of the first instalment of everybody’s evolutionary journey, in which every human being is obliged to take part in all of the earthly school of life’s lessons. Kneeling before someone like the God-man Jesus is but one example of what is likely to happen and when it does, it’s a necessary part of your curriculum in that establishment.

This, however, begins to change profoundly as soon as you reach the second instalment of this education. You then no longer feel the need to do things of this nature. That’s because it is dawning on you that the only true God is the one who brings into being all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation, including you and everything else that shares the earthly plane with you.

You wake up to the realisation that, in keeping with the Divine great evolutionary plan, every bit of it was brought into being by none other than the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of Universal Christ, and that we, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are its executors. We always have been and forever will remain in charge of bringing into being all manifestations of life that exist anywhere, taking good care of their development and everything they require.

As soon as you become aware of this, you no longer feel the need to kneel before entities like, to name but one example, the legendary God-man Jesus. Knowing that he was used by us as a symbolism of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature, you feel the urge to kneel before your true God and Creator and go in search of it.

Exceedingly painful knees are becoming an ever greater problem in your world. This is because to this day far too many still believe that Jesus is their God, Lord and Master, who possesses the power of saving and redeeming human beings. They think that, one fine day, Jesus will reappear on the earthly plane to take with him to Heaven anyone who believes that he really exists.

Eventually, the time comes for every human being to find out that, in truth, no-one can save and redeem anyone else. Everybody has to this for themselves and through this make their very own valid contribution to acting as one of the many saviours and redeemers for the whole of humankind. That’s when you discover that every human being, wherever they may presently be on their evolutionary journey, possesses a direct connection with their Creator. This connection is everybody’s birthright. It is similar to the umbilical chord with which human babies, each time only for a while, are connected with their earthly mother. Through the necessity of teaching your world the value of truth, everybody’s direct connection with their Creator temporarily had to be darkened – it could never be cut off completely – by the false tales of your world’s old and by now outdated belief systems.

Let’s return to knee replacements for a moment. By 2030, total knee replacement surgeries are projected to grow 673% to 3.5 million procedures per year. The waiting time for one of them in the United Kingdom’s National Health Service is sixteen months and a private operation will set you back approx. sixteen thousand pounds for one knee. However, the picture changes profoundly for those who are aware that their true God and Creator is the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, whose light consists of love.

A tiny spark of the Christ Star’s light is placed in every human being, from the moment it first comes into being. If you accept that this is your true God and start to kneel before it, a healing miracle gets going and, probably to their own greatest surprise, even the most problematic knees begin to heal quite naturally.

The following is an extract from ‘The Days Of Miracles And Wonders’ from ‘Healers And Healing’: ‘The words ‘Greater miracles you shall see!’ provided our world with the promise that, in the fullness of time, the greatest healing miracle ever was going to take place in our world. It is an integral part of humankind’s spiritual rebirth and that, for quite some time by now, has been taking place. Our race’s long quest for returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and everybody’s own is at last approaching its natural end.

‘The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, as well as countless other guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm, have always been working exceedingly hard to assist humankind with finding its way back home into the realisation of everybody’s true nature, as sparks of the Universal Christ’s fire. The spirit realm is the human race’s true eternal home, that can and will never be taken away by anyone or anything. The ever increasing popularity of the spiritualist movement, from which organisations like the White Eagle Lodge have grown, is sufficient proof that this is so. Updated August 2022

And this is why, beloved Friends, your knees will begin to heal quite naturally when, at last, you kneel before your true God and Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ with its life-giving and life-maintaining light and warmth. As part of humankind’s lesson of getting to know the value of truth, a barrier of darkness and fear was created by us with the help of your world’s old belief systems.

This burden was placed on top of the direct connection that every human being quite naturally has with their true Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s light and warmth. When, in ever more mindful ways, you kneel before them, slowly but surely, the barrier begins to dissolve and your natural direct connection with your Creator is gradually restored. That’s what causes your knees to heal.

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
19 Aug, 2022
Words
1,059
Read Time
5 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
518

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.