Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (26)

Miracles And Wonders (26)

By Aquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

Healers And Healing

Thought For Today 20th August 2022

During the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy with its all-male God-head and the female supposed to be subservient to the masculine, when in truth in every human being, the same as in our Creator, they have always remained equal partners. In both, one cannot function without the other. The barrier of fear that was created between the Divine and humankind through the false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of the patriarchal religions, from the word ‘go’ was destined to be a temporary one, the same as the religions.

This was done for a wise dual purpose. The first one was an essential part of teaching humankind the value of truth. That’s why we withheld it for such a long time. It enabled every human spirit/soul, through time and again appearing in yet another guise of a different earthly personality, to be familiarised with that which, until then, was still dark, evil in ugly in God’s nature. Therefore it’s also part of every human being. The more humankind’s higher God or Christ nature evolves, individually as well as collectively, the lower aspects are destined to be overcome and left behind, once and for all.

However, none of you was to find out too early that, without exception, every human being truly is a young God in the making. This is because, a long time ago, every one of you once began their evolutionary journey as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s light, which consists of nothing but the highest vibrations of love. But now that your world is penetrating every deeper into the Aquarian age energies, the higher God or Christ nature of human beings is waking from its slumbering state, in which it has spent lots of time. This is happening now in constantly increasing numbers.

That’s why, for those who decide to have a go at healing their troublesome knees, will no longer need to replace them with something artificial. Never forget that every human being is, at least potentially, is destined to become their own healer, saviour and redeemer. Through sharing how you went about healing your knees, with our help, when they really have healed, you will at the same time be acting as a bringer of light to those around you. The light you will, in that case, be capable of sharing with others will be in the form of enlightenment, i.e. a better understanding of who and what every human being truly is as well as the true nature of your Creator.

To keep humankind away from finding these things out too early, the old religions’ barrier of fear really was necessary, as you know by now. Now that it has served this purpose, if what we suggest speaks to you and you decide to have a go at healing your knees, also anything else that’s troublesome in your physical body, your reaction shows us that you are a chosen one who is ready. With our help, it’s within your power to start working as a healer, saviour and redeemer. First of yourself and then of those around you. Every thought you spend on this project will at the same time be dissolving a small amount of the fear blockade. For you there will be no need to join the queue that’s waiting for one or the other, maybe several of their joints to be replaced.

And when a friend, with whom you have been in quite close contact for several years, starts to complain that one of their knees is becoming so painful that a replacement is inevitable. After a while the other knee is affected in the same manner. If your friend is a devoted Christian believer who goes to church every Sunday, you hesitate to explain that the one to whom they are praying, Jesus Christ, has never walked the earthly plane. You hate to destroy the ladder on which they so far seem to be spiritually climbing.

That’s why you don’t want to tell them that your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within you, informed you a long time ago that the story of the God-man’s life always has been and forever will be nothing but a legend. At the same time it is a symbolism of the higher God or Christ nature of every human being. How about telling your friend that this guidance urges you to explain that, if they accept these things about Jesus, they are by no means turning away from him. They are merely opening a wider perspective of who and what the God-man truly was and forever will be.

Therefore, if any of your friends is a ‘church on Sundays Christian’, who experiences trouble first with just one knee and after a while, the second knee follows suit, do not shy away from telling them what, in your view, their physical body is trying to tell them. It’s their indwelling spirit/soul who wants its lower earthly personality to realise that there is no point in kneeling, metaphorically speaking, before Jesus. That’s because he never existed and never walked the earthly plane, the way you and your friend are doing at the present time. In every human being, including you and your friend, the God-man represents their higher God or Christ nature.

Joints start being ever more painful when someone’s God part has woken from its slumbering stage and, quite reasonably, wants to connect with their true God and Creator. Alas, that’s impossible for as long as their earthly personality is convinced that this is Jesus. Basically, this is the problem with which all owners of painful knees are struggling. Do you really want them to remain ignorant of what’s truly happening within their physical body? What about the pain they have to endure while waiting for their knee replacement operation, even thought it might be within your power to help them? Hip replacements are so similar that there is no need to go into further details about them here.

Having pointed you in the direction of how you can help your friend, how about the many people who are affected by this? Do you seriously want to deny any one of them the understanding of what’s really happening within their physical body? After all, it is merely like an outer garment that everybody wears on top of their soft and sensitive inner spiritual spirit/soul.

Never forget that every human being who, at any given moment is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, is destined to eventually mature into a healer and lightbringer, a saviour and redeemer first of themselves and then ever greater portions of the whole of humankind. The light every one of you is meant to bring to your world is enlightenment in the form of a better understanding of a multitude of things. For example, that every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Life on the earthly plane is nothing but a school. The wise higher purpose of being educated there serves the purpose of learning and understanding such things as well as a multitude of others.

Having done this already, do you think you have the right to withhold the knowledge that has flown your way from us, on the Highest levels of life, from any of your friends? On the inner level every one of them is your sister/brother in the great family of humankind. Does loving them and not wanting to interfere with the spiritual ladder, on which some of them to this day are trying to climb and yet can not, because they are kneeling before the wrong kind of God? A God who never existed and never will. Does that give you the right to leave them to struggle with their pain and eventually have an operation that will not remove the problem, and therefore in truth doesn’t help them at all? Do you really want to do this, in spite of the fact that your friends painful knees show you quite clearly that they are ready to find out the truth about how to go about restoring their natural connection with their true God and Creator?

– To be continued. –

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Aug, 2022
Words
1,388
Read Time
6 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
432

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.