Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (35)
Miracles And Wonders (35)

Miracles And Wonders (35)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

What you and your world for some time by now have been experiencing is the end of a dark and ugly phase in humankind’s development. Hans Christian Anderson talks about it in his story about the ugly duckling. Never forget that everything on the earthly plane is merely a passing evolutionary phase that somehow is necessary for wise higher educational purposes. As soon as this particular stage has been dealt with sufficiently, i.e. when enough of you through their behaviour have proved that they have evolved into spiritual maturity, the great stage of earthly life will be leaving behind, once and for all, your own, humankind’s and your world’s ugly duckling development.

Every human being, without exception, spiritually is an ugly duckling. But eventually the feathers of your initial development are shed. To your own astonishment, you then discover that spiritually you have grown up and matured into a creature that’s like a beautiful white swan. That’s how every one of you is destined to evolve in this manner. The only way of bringing it about is through constantly moving forwards and upwards. Each has to do this on their own evolutionary spiral and, simultaneously with the one for the whole of humankind and your world. Anyone whose behaviour shows that they are sufficiently evolved will be taking part in the new golden age. With every passing day, it is drawing closer. And that is how you and your world, in the course of many lifetimes, together have evolved into a beautiful white swan.

That’s why we are saying to you, today and every day that still has to happen before the golden age can be seen more clearly, have faith and trust that we of the Highest Forces of life, many like to call it God, are in charge of you and your world, always have been and forever will be. And the swan is a symbolism of trust. Trust that all will be well with you and your world, forever and ever. The energies of those who trust will be right for taking part in the golden age and enjoying it. They are the wheat we spoke of in our previous message about sorting the wheat from the chaff. Your world’s present situation takes every one of you through the sifting process.

Trust that you and your world have always rested safely in our hands. We are in charge of every stage of its development and yours, always haves been and forever will be. The various organisations who for quite a long time by now have been walking in the footsteps of your world’s old belief systems. Each one of them also was based on the fear of something that never can and will never happen. For example, Christianity promised you would overcome your fears and be saved if you followed the saviour and redeemer, Jesus Christ, promised by them. The God-man never existed in real life and always was merely a thoughtform and the story of his life a legend.

The Aquarian age is bringing you the knowledge that will eventually enable even the last one of you to recognise that every one of the old belief systems has been nothing but a web that was spun by the most poisonous spider of all and that’s FEAR. To this day, fear is the best way of getting the hands of organisations whose only interest is acquiring as much as possible of people’s resources. In spite of what still has to happen in the world around you, until the end of the filtering process has been reached, never doubt that we are in charge of you and your world. Know that it’s a necessary aspect of sorting the wheat of humankind from the chaff.

Trust that only that which is good, right and beautiful in every human being’s nature as much as that of your world is destined to survive. That which is dark, ugly and evil will be left behind because that’s what has been written in the great book of life for the whole of humankind and your world. That’s what has been happening from the moment human beings first appeared on the earthly plane. They are educated in the great school of earthly life and have to take part in every one of the lessons that are available there, one after the other, one lifetime after another.

From the lowest level of experiences to the highest, each one of you must travel and get to know, first hand, every bit of what’s available first from the giving end and when someone has become sufficiently evolved to cope with it, also from the receiving end. Naturally, that’s tough! But what else could happen to those who, from the word ‘go’ have been destined to evolve, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, into young Gods in the making? Each can only do this on their own but is always accompanied by spirit friends and helpers, who for a long time have to be invisible being part of the inner spiritual background of humankind’s earthly existence.

Everything that to this day is dark, evil and ugly in human nature and your world is destined to evolve, in the fullness of time, into something that’s good, right and beautiful. The higher gradually absorbs ever more of the lower into itself. The lower is destined to be shed eventually and left behind, once and for all. Whatever still has to happen in your world, for those taking part in it it’s merely a developmental phase. And that’s because all young Gods in the making have to be familiar with everything that’s likely to be experienced on the earthly plane.

The way people behave in your world’s present situation shows us, the wise ones in charge of every human being and their development, what kind of evolutionary level each has reached. The wheat spirit/souls will be moving forwards and have every reason to look forward to taking part in the new golden age. They will be sharing the gifts that have taken them many earthly lifetimes to develop. In this way, each one of them will be contributing to make Mother Earth into an ever more beautiful and peaceful place.

The chaff, as discussed before, will be reincarnating onto the new planet that’s been prepared for them. They will continue their education as a being of matter in a world of matter, unaware of their true higher God or Christ nature. The same as the wheat people had to do for many lifetimes on Mother Earth. Once again, planet and people will be helping each other to evolve and grow, slowly and steadily in keeping with the development plan for every spirit/soul and their planet, the way each one is written in the great book of life.

Another giant circle will be eventually be closing, when the chaff people also have evolved into Christed ones, each in their own right. They will then be ready to take part in their planet’s golden age. Naturally, this is also going to happen on the new planet, in the far distant future. The development of planet and people will be very similar to that of Mother Earth. We are glad to tell you that for her a new golden age, with every day that passes, is moving somewhat closer. Taking part in it will be the reward of the wheat spirit/soul people.

We would like you to trust that your planet’s golden age really is approaching and that with giant steps. That’s all well and good, we hear you say, but how can I trust anyone’s word for anything any more, especially not something that cannot be seen? Blind faith is what your world’s old belief systems demanded from their followers. And that was because the previous age was the Age of Pisces. It was an age of blind faith which was demanded from anyone taking part in one or the other of your world’s belief systems. There was no choice, when from time to time you re-appeared on the earthly plane you had to trust what was put before you in the form of religious teachings.

However, the Age of Aquarius is the age of truth. The deeper you and your world are penetrating into this sign’s energies, the more spiritual knowledge that definitely is true, will become available to humankind. That’s because it is flowing from us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle on the Highest levels of life, into all heartminds that are open and ready to not only receive and understand what we haves to say, but also treat it the right way and share it with as many as possible in your world.

That’s why just believing something that comes before you is no longer good enough or even necessary. The more you get in touch with your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within you, its response will tell you whether something is true or false. But that’s by no means all. We can do something even better for you! Follow the link for God’s great plan of life at the end of this chapter. See what’s been happening in your world for a long, long time and then make up your mind about the new golden age. Is it just an airy-fairy notion or is it really coming humankind’s way? Your inner guidance’s response will be telling you when you are reading it.

* * *

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Our World’

The New Golden Age Of Plenty

Aquarius is the sign of group consciousness and humanitarian pursuits, of technological and scientific progress, as well as of hopes and dreams. In the Age of Aquarius humankind’s highest hopes, aspirations and dreams will find fulfilment for those who have achieved self-mastery. Hand in hand with the Angels and Me you yourselves are going to create the ideal world of your dreams during this age. It will come about through ever more of you becoming aware of your true nature and acting in keeping with the spiritual knowledge you are finding.

The time is closer than you may think when everybody unflinchingly will give of their best to the whole and take out only what they need. In this way hunger and thirst or any other kind of want and suffering will gradually become unknown on your planet. You will no longer insist on amassing too many worldly possessions, because by then you will know only too well what an encumbrance they in truth are. They tie you like leaden weights to your present existence and stop you from growing the spiritual wings you require for the fulfilling of your highest potential in grounding your greatest spiritual aspirations and creative/artistic accomplishments on the Earth plane. They will be your contribution towards making your world into an ever more beautiful, peaceful and harmonious one. Can you see what a magnificent new world is waiting for you?

Know that no matter what may ever come to pass for you and your world, you will always be safe. At all times there will be a happy ending – if not in this lifetime, then in another or maybe another one still. Everything that happens is part of My great plan for all life, and nothing has ever taken place in your world or any other against My will. All is well and rests securely in My loving hands and so it shall be forever and ever. No harm can ever come to the true and eternal part of any one of you. Therefore, rest safely in My love and nurture your souls, My beloved children of the Earth, by following My guidance from deep within you, for that is where every soul’s very own special key to eternity is hidden.

I bless you, your world and all life in it. My blessings are for each and every one of you, during these difficult times of transformation and transition from one age to another. You and your world have always rested securely in My loving hands. Rest assured that this will continue without interruptions and that the lessons in your present school of life are unfolding exactly the way they should and in accordance with My plan.

None of you has anything to fear, as the Angels and I will always be with you. We are familiar with your struggles, but no matter what tests and trials may still have to be endured by you, put your trust in us and venture forth courageously, safe in the knowledge that we shall always be there to guide and protect you in all your endeavours. Never forget that we are in charge and that no-one and no force in the whole of Creation ever took the reins from My hands, least of all one of you, My beloved children of the Earth. All is well with you, your world and all worlds – and forever will be.

* * *

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Our World’

The Quantum Leap

Mother Earth and every one of her creatures, including humankind, for quite some time have been undergoing a major frequency shift that represents a quantum leap in the development of your race’s spiritual awareness. The knowledge of this is helpful for those who are spiritually sufficiently mature to play an active part in your planet’s transformation into a more spiritual and ethereal one. Aquarius is one of the Air signs and the most essential requirement of the Aquarian Age are physical bodies that consist more and more of air and light for getting around on Mother Earth. This is because with every passing day you are moving deeper into this age and the power of its energies are constantly increasing.

That’s why, in keeping with My great plan of life, the Angels in charge of your planet’s wellbeing for some time have been changing the physical bodies of humans and animals alike from consisting mostly of water into being predominantly filled with air and light. It stands to reason that, when the cells of your body contain less water, there is more room for the atoms of My light. As the amount of light in your physical bodies increases, the vibrations of their atoms at the same time are being stepped up to a higher frequency. Through this your whole being is more in harmony with the higher levels of life.

And because your soul memories are stored in your waterbody, the more you work with the Angels and Me and let go of the shadows of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of past lifetimes, the more room there is in your physical body that can be filled with the light of Divine wisdom and truth. Each time you have worked your way through yet another difficult day of shedding another layer of your soul’s reminiscences, making you feel as if you were not progressing at all, you will notice on your next easier day that new knowledge has come to you. You will be astonished about how much you have grown not only in spiritual wisdom but also in understanding it and the ability of assisting others with their grasp of these matters.

You will then know with great clarity that for quite some time you and your world have been going through the major transformation of humankind’s rebirth into the awareness of its true higher God or Christ nature. Many in your midst are finding the changes this inevitably brings for every one of you extremely difficult to cope with. This applies especially to those who are insufficiently evolved and therefore unable to take part in the present evolutionary march forwards. In due course, one way or another, the lower selves of these spirit/souls are going to leave the earthly plane behind.

And that’s because their vibrations will be unsuitable for Mother Earth when the present transformation is complete. They will be reincarnating onto a younger and less evolved planet whose energies better suit their requirements. The soul memories and any credits and debts that have accrued in your spiritual bankbooks accompany every human spirit/soul wherever it may eventually find itself for continuing its learning process. That which was acquired in the school of earthly life will enable young and inexperienced soul/spirits to play the role of pioneers and wayfinders on their new home planet for those who are even less evolved than they are.

If your soul memories show the wise ones in charge of you in the spirit world that you departed from one of your previous earthly lifetimes through suicide, they know that your earthly self has already taken part in the lesson that there is no point in ending your present existence by your own hands. This is because the problems you hope to escape in one lifetime most certainly have to be faced by you again in the next one and however many more it may take to deal with and resolve the questionable issues satisfactorily. Suicide attempts can only be successful for those who still are in need of this essential part of your learning.

Whatever happens to you and wherever you are going to find yourself, your spirit guides will always be with you and doing their best to show you the way. However, they are not allowed to do the work on yourself, your earthly character and its soul memories for any one of you. They are constantly hoping that, when someone has tried to kill themselves unsuccessfully often enough, they will eventually come to their senses, go down on their knees and pray for the help of the higher forces of life. Without this no help from the Angels and Me can come to anyone. And that is why no matter how often and how hard some people may try, they will never succeed to end their present lifetime by suicide. The spirit guides and helpers are not going to allow you to do this. The only thing they can hope to achieve is creating more entries on the debit side of their spiritual bank account because of the suffering and heartache they are bringing to those around them.

The trouble is that, if one of your most recent earthly sojourns ended in this manner, your desire for running away from the obstacles that are presenting themselves on your pathway through life could be so strong that you cannot resist having one go after another. As you will not be allowed to indulge in your escapist tendencies, regardless of how many attempts you make, the wise ones will bring you back from death’s door time and again. That’s why we advise you to take note of the people around you and look out for those who do not understand why such things are happening to them.

Many want to end their lives because they are feeling lost. Do your best to reassure them that all is well and explain to them what is happening to you and your world. Some people want to hide and countless numbers are seeking refuge in the products of the pharmaceutical industry, because so far they have no idea of the wise higher purpose their earthly existence serves. Explain to them that a complete overhaul is taking place on the inner level of every human being and that of your world. Take heart, beloved children of the Earth, keep on keeping on, live in faith and with trust and hope filling your whole being that eventually your own and Mother Earth’s transformation will be complete. A new team of guides from a higher level of My realm is then likely to accompany you to show the way.

Every one of you was created for playing a specific role during this transformation. When it is complete you will have been instrumental in creating a New Earth and the new Golden Age of peace and harmony and of plenty for everybody. So do your best and pour all your energies into working for the whole of humankind and its world during this time of ever more rapidly expanding consciousness. Knowing that you are walking hand in hand with the Angels and Me will help you to focus your entire being on fulfilling the high and holy destiny that is in store for every human being at the end of their education as a physical being in a world of matter. Each one of you eventually evolves into a Christed one in their own right. You will then freely and willingly and unselfishly serve the Angels and Me as pioneer and wayfinder, healer and bringer of light in the form of Divine wisdom and truth, so we can bring them to wherever someone is in need of them.

* * *

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Our World’

A Thrill Of Hope

O Holy Night,
The Stars are brightly shining,
It is the true Saviour’s birth.
The blessing and healing power of Christ Star’s
Light is penetrating ever deeper into
All human hearts and souls and that of our world.
And ever more of them joyously respond
By opening wide.

For long enough our world has been
Suffering and pining in the prison of humankind’s
Ignorance of God’s sacred wisdom and truth.
Rejoice, because for some time the greatest
Wonder and miracle of all times has been taking place
And that is the rebirth of humankind
Into the awareness of its true spiritual nature.
Archangel Michael with the golden sword
Of sacred knowledge that flows directly
From the heartmind of the Highest into our world
Touches the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions
That in the course of many lifetimes have
Accumulated in the memories of our souls.
This contact transmutes them into
Total faith and trust in our Creator
And the basic goodness of the life
That has been given to us and our world.

Fall on your knees, O hear the Angels voices.
O night Divine,
O night when the true Christ child is born
In every heart and soul and that of our world,
O night Divine, O night, O night Divine.

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by the cradle we stand,
Because we now understand its true meaning.
Led by the Christ Star’s light sweetly gleaming,
The wise ones from the spirit realm are guiding
And protecting us, helping us to recognise
The symbolisms behind the Jesus legend’s surface words.
They are telling us intuitively that the child’s parents
Are the Great Father/Mother of all life,
Who never left us and have always been with every one of us.
Lovingly they are watching us and our world,
Assisting the true Christ child’s birth
In ever more human hearts,
Whose symbol is the manger and
The little town of Jerusalem
Represents the whole of humankind.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God
Have always been in charge of the development
Of us and our world.
They know the needs of everyone and,
As far as our Karma allows,
Are at all times doing their best to fulfil them.
That’s why they are now providing us with
The courage and strength to master
The drives and urges of our lower nature.
When we nail them to the cross of our earthly existence,
From deep within everyone’s own being,
Our God or Christ nature can then take over.

Glory be to our world’s true King And Queen
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ,
The Light of all lights and Sun of all suns.
Before them we kneel in adoration,
Giving thanks and praise for allowing us to know that:
The main Divine laws are love and evolution,
Their gospel is peace;
Everybody is our sibling
In the vast family of humankind;
When we love and forgive each other,
The karmic chains and shackles dissolve.
We ourselves created them in past lifetimes
When we were ignorant of our true nature and
The presence of God’s Universal laws.

The knowledge of these things takes our world
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life
Into the new Golden Age when slavery and oppression,
Warmongering, violence and strife will no longer be known.
That’s why songs of joy and peace, faith and trust
Are flowing from our hearts and souls,
And we give thanks and praise to the Divine Trinity’s
And bless its sacred name.

Each time another one of us becomes aware of their real nature
And starts conducting their life in keeping with it,
Another Christ child is born in Bethlehem.
Hallelujah!

Adolphe Charles Adam
Adapted for our time by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

What Kind Of Freedom Does Anyone Have?

The only true freedom any human being has ever been allowed is the choice of how we react to any kind of situation. This is because, whilst attending our lessons in the earthly school of life, we are also constantly occupied with responding to the positive and negative karmic entries that up to any given moment have accrued in our spiritual ledger. On the inner level, our world’s spiritual background, wise ones are in charge of us. At all times they are observing and guiding us and, whenever the need for it arises, they protect us against destroying our spirit/soul. Our reactions show these wise ones which degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment of our earthly existence. That reveals what further lessons any one of us requires, so that at least some kind of evolutionary progress becomes possible for us.

As on the inner spiritual plane all life is one and there is no separation between anything, everything has to be for real and nobody ever gets away with anything. Although faking is possible in earthly life, it’s pointless attempting it there because the intentions behind every one of our thoughts, words and actions are clearly seen by everyone. But it takes a long time before we earthlings discover that the whole of Creation is subject to Universal laws, therefore also we and our world. The main law for our earthly education is the law of cause and effect or Karma, which ensures that in due course everything unerringly finds its way back to its source, so that nothing can ever get truly lost in the Universe’s vastness of space and time. Naturally, this also applies to everything we send into our world. It can do nothing but return to us and that in a somewhat strengthened form.

This knowledge enables us at last to consciously start creating karmic credits through reacting in positive and constructive ways to any situation that is not to our liking. Sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers who are spiritually are responsible for the 2019/2020 pandemic, to my mind is one of the finest starting points, because they feed into and strengthen our world’s light stream of consciousness. Our thoughts direct the stream to the troublemakers and there is no need for knowing anyone’s name. God and the Angels know every one of us, what we are thinking, saying and doing at any given moment and our intentions never were any secret on the inner level.

The light stream consists of the Christ light. The more we support and feed into this stream, the better its light can penetrate the darkness that not only fills the whole being of our world’s troublemakers but also surrounds them. This light eventually becomes so powerful that it ignites the troublemakers’ Divine spark and converts it into a tiny flame. Through this their Christ or God nature stirs from its slumber. When ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts are fed into the stream and directed to the troublemakers, their flames slowly but surely begin to bring forth the characteristics of their Christ nature. That’s how on the inner level all Christ natures respond to each other.

The following is the higher esoteric meaning of the Bible’s St. John 12:32: ‘When I am lifted from the Earth, I will draw all people onto Me.’ The following is the message that for a long time has been hiding behind these words. ‘When the age of truth is with you, ever more of you will get to know that Jesus never was a historical figure, who once walked the Earth with you. The story of his life was inspired by God and the Angels. They decided that at first it should be presented to your world as being literally true. In due course, ever more of you would find out that all along it has been My light and not that of the legendary Jesus that’s always been drawing every one of you into My loving embrace.

‘This comes about through constantly drawing all of you round and round the zodiac and spending lifetime after lifetime in every one of its signs and houses. First their negative qualities have to be explored and practised. They have to be shed and overcome when your time for acquiring the positive characteristics has come. In the course of these evolutionary journeys of discovery, as the earthly self grows in wisdom and understanding and the Divine spark’s light literally grows stronger, the amount of light in both senses of this word of your whole world has always been expanding. Every one of you is helping Mother Earth’s evolution and she does the same by providing for all your material needs. This is how My light has constantly been moving all of you, individually and collectively, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Every round starts with Aries and ends with Pisces. Each new one moved you onto a somewhat higher educational level than the previous one.

‘Your world’s troublemakers at any given time are occupied with their earthly education’s initial lessons that consist of exploring and practising the lower and lowest drives and urges of humankind’s earthly nature. Through studying them a whole lifetime and maybe several of them, they become part of a person’s character make-up. To satisfy their urges, greed and avarice, lying and cheating, dishonesty and spreading untruths, corruption and bribery are high on the agenda during those early lessons. For older and more experienced spirit/souls such behaviour creates opportunities for exercising their Christ nature, for example through sending loving and forgiving thoughts to their younger and less experienced siblings in the great family of humankind.

‘Thoughts of this nature feed into the light stream of the Christ Spirit. Therefore they have a good chance of assisting the awakening of the youngster’s Divine spark from its slumbering state. The conscience of their Christ nature then begins to stir and its characteristics comes to the fore of their earthly self, especially the love of honesty and truth. And because every one of you, without exception, once started your earthly education the same as they are doing now, every one of you has the best as well as the worst within. That’s why no-one has the right to judge or condemn those who at the moment are acting the part you once played in at least one of your previous lifetimes and probably several. If that were not the case, there would be no need for you to take part in your world’s present difficult state.

‘Hopefully, the knowledge of these things will make sending kind and loving thoughts to those who are responsible for this misery easier. Whenever they return to you and remind you of the troublemakers, send more thoughts of this nature to them and keep on doing it time and again. On the etheric level your thoughts are joining others from people whose intentions are like yours. The more often this is done, the more powerfully the light streams flows to the troublemakers, penetrating their darkness and helping their spark to wake up. There is no point in asking Jesus for his assistance because the central figure of any legend never possessed any light of its own. The Master Jesus has always been but a symbolism that represents every human being’s own God or Christ nature. The more the knowledge of this spreads so that ever more of you endeavour to bring forth their Christ characteristics, each from deep within their own being, the sooner true and lasting peace will come to your world.

‘The only way it can happen is through the realisation that none of your world’s belief systems was ever intended to be the only holy-making one. Every religion of the past and what’s left of them to this day, has merely been another road to show you the way up the spiritual mountain. At its top, every human being discovers its true nature as a spark of the Universal Christ’s light, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and a young God in the making. Even the last and slowest one of you will eventually reach the point when they understand this and accept it, not because it is written somewhere. It is because the Angels are letting them know intuitively through your inner guidance, the world of their feelings, that this is the truth. They too will then be ready for the religion of the Aquarian age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘This religion is a true one because it connects all of you with each other. Gone for good will soon be the days of sowing the seeds of hatred into the hearts of a religion’s followers against anyone who dares to doubt the truth of its teachings, when calling them nonbelievers and heretics gave people the permission to mercilessly persecute them and wipe them out. This is the karmic debt many of you and your world are redeeming through the suffering brought about by the 2019/2020 pandemic.’

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
4 Sep, 2022
Words
5,752
Read Time
28 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
544

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.