Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (36)

Miracles And Wonders (36)

By Aquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

The following message from Jon Rappaport landed in Aquarius’ e-mail inbox several days ago, who shared it with several of her friends as food for thought. Here it is:

The people who have died have died for multiple reasons, none of which has anything to do with SARS-CoV-2... COVID-19 is the Murder of Old People.

In the 1973 film, Soylent Green, a NY police detective discovers that the vastly overcrowded, poverty–stricken population of the city---who are being sustained on processed government food, called Soylent---are now unknowingly eating humans who have died. That’s what Soylent Green is made of. That’s the terrible secret. What’s the secret now? It’s all there in the open-source literature... by Jon Rappoport – received 4th September 2022

Note: I’m republishing this piece to keep the truth on the record. It can easily slip away. Here we go:

The SARS-CoV-2 virus doesn’t exist. The supposed diagnostic tests are meaningless. The case numbers are meaningless. The people who have died have died for multiple reasons, none of which has anything to do with SARS-CoV-2. I have spent the past year writing over 300 articles, providing compelling evidence for the above assertions.

There are “people who have died who are LABELED COVID deaths.” AKA “official reality.” AKA “official lies.” Who are these people? By and large, who are they? Here are two statements.

The Kaiser Family Foundation, July 24, 2020: “Adults 65 and older account for 16% of the US population but 80% of COVID-19 deaths in the US…” AARP, April 1, 2021: “95 percent of COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. have occurred among people who were 50 or older.” A member of Biden’s coronavirus task force, Dr. Zeke Emanuel, once stated there is no reason people should want to live beyond the age of 75. Just go gently into that good night.

Well, what is called COVID is old people. My first clue about the elderly came from a report published by Italy’s National Institute of Health during the early days of the “pandemic.” It stated that the average age of people dying from COVID in the country was 79.5. That clue was the size of an aircraft carrier parked outside your house. Soon after the Italian report, the Institute of Health went dark. No more research was released. No updates. They’d spoken out of school, and someone slapped them in the head.

Open-source press reports revealed the “excess mortality” of 2020 was largely the result of elderly people dying in nursing homes. This has nothing to do with a virus. It has to do with patients who are ALREADY on a long downward health slide. They ALREADY have multiple health conditions. For years, even decades, they’ve been pounded with toxic medical drugs, weakening their bodies and shredding their immune systems--- And THEN they’re hit with the TERROR of an arbitrary and fake COVID-19 diagnosis--- And THEN they’re isolated and shut off from family and friends---in facilities where gross neglect and indifference are all too often the “standard of care.” THEN they’re treated with toxic and destructive drugs like Remdesivir and Midazolam.

Death is the direct result. Forced premature death. These patients just fold up and die. The managers of pandemic information tell the big lie. They spin tales about “the virus” having a greater impact on the elderly. No, the STORY about a virus has the impact. The terror has the deadly impact. The isolation has the deadly impact. The terror and the isolation deliver the final blow. To an astounding extent, COVID-19 is a NURSING HOME DISASTER. Mass murder by cruelty.

Memo to financial investigators: Calculate how much money government and private insurers are saving, because they don’t have to keep paying for the long-term care of all the old people who are dying premature deaths in nursing homes. The money number will be staggering. Tony Fauci knows the con. He knows COVID-19 is old people. People are dying from the fear he promotes. Fauci has no shred of shame. He’s a mouthpiece turned out by Bill Gates and David Rockefeller.

Evil permeates the COVID operation. The elderly in nursing homes are the primary target. Getting them to die earlier is the tactic, in order to pump up the fake COVID mortality numbers. Without those phony numbers, the whole “pandemic” would be exposed in an hour.

I’ve said there were two key events in the foisting of the whole vicious COVID fiction---the Chinese regime locking down 50 million citizens overnight for no good medical reason, giving the green light to the World Health Organization and the CDC to “follow the new model”; and the Bill Gates-financed computer projection of deaths, put together by Neil Ferguson, who lied through his teeth when he claimed half a million people could die in the UK and two million in the US by the summer of 2020---thus supplying the final “rationale” for the lockdowns.

The third key event was and is the sustained attack on the elderly. Kill these people with terror and isolation, and make the death numbers escalate. As of May 22, 2020, Forbes reported that, “…in the 43 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 42% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.” Washington Post, May 18, 2020: “The World Health Organization said half of Europe’s covid-19 deaths occurred in such facilities.”

Headline of same Post article: “Canada’s nursing home crisis: 81 percent of coronavirus deaths [in the country] are in long-term care facilities.” The Guardian, May 16, 2020: “About 90% of the 3,700 people who have died from coronavirus in Sweden were over 70, and half were living in care homes, according to a study from Sweden’s National Board of Health and Welfare at the end of April.”

“The country [Spain] was shocked at the end of March when the defence minister revealed that soldiers drafted in to disinfect residential homes had found some elderly people abandoned and dead in their beds.” “…the regional governments of Madrid and Catalonia have been publishing their own figures on people who have died in care homes…” “In Madrid, the total for Covid, or suspected Covid, deaths since 8 March stood at 5,886 on Thursday. In Catalonia, it was 3,375. Between them, care home deaths in the two regions account for more than a third of all the coronavirus deaths in the country.”

And there was a great deal of early warning on the subject, if anyone from public health agencies wanted to pay attention---The Guardian, 13 April, 2020: “About half of all Covid-19 deaths appear to be happening in care homes in some European countries…Snapshot data from varying official sources shows that in Italy, Spain, France, Ireland and Belgium between 42% and 57% of deaths from the virus have been happening in homes, according to the report by academics based at the London School of Economics (LSE).”

These nursing home figures only give a partial picture. Consider the HUGE NUMBER of elderly, already-ill people who are basically in the same situation AT HOME---terrified by COVID propaganda, locked down, isolated; and then die---and also those who manage to make it to a hospital, where they are put on breathing ventilators, heavily sedated, and killed.

The Hill, undated (late April 2020), reported on “data…gathered at Northwell Health, New York state’s largest hospital system. The study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) examines 5,700 patients hospitalized with coronavirus infections in the New York City region, with final outcomes recorded for 2,634 patients. The average patient age was 63 years old… For the next oldest age group, ages 66 years and older, patients receiving mechanical ventilation recorded a 97.2 percent mortality rate.” And yet the ventilator death-treatment continues. As does treatment with remdesivir, a highly toxic drug.

The New York Times (June 27, 2020) reported that 43 percent of all US COVID deaths were occurring in nursing homes and other long-term care facilities for the elderly. In at least 24 states, more than 50 percent of all COVID deaths were occurring in these facilities. The Times failed to mention deaths of the elderly at hospitals or, at home, cut off from family and friends. The situation is far worse than the Times made it out to be. COVID is old people. Pushed into death. It’s mass murder. Behind politicians’ and public health officials’ oh so caring directives and demands and declarations and pronouncements, it’s mass murder.

Imagine YOU were 80 years old. For years you’ve been suffering from multiple serious health conditions. For years, doctors have been giving you many toxic drugs, carving up your immune system, weakening your body, affecting your judgement. Along comes a false story about a deadly virus. Every time you turn on the television set, there it is, that fearful story. You’re terrified. Maybe the virus will visit you. And then one day, your doctor gives you a test, or simply eyeballs your clinical symptoms, and says yes, you have it. The virus. You’re infected. Your terror escalates. Your worst nightmare has come true. And suddenly, you’re isolated in your home, alone, or you’re locked up in your room in a nursing home, cut off from family and friends. Day after day, week after week. What would you do?

Chances are, you would see no point in living. You would give up and die. The operation called COVID is old people. Killing old people.

No word of the above message has been changed. It was merely compacted to take up less space. Thank you, Jon, for sharing your observations with us.

* * *

What you have just read, dear Friends, is one side of the matter. Alarming? Yes, but like any coin this one has two sides. Together let’s look at them and you can see for yourself that the so-called pandemic is quite an astonishing issue. But don’t take our word for it and find out what’s been happening to the non-existent virus’s victims. Anyone who arrives in our realm, the spirit world, is astonished and delighted that there is nothing to be afraid of and much to look forward to discovering as the greater freedom of our realm opens before them. Now they know first hand that nothing but a veil of consciousness separates the spirit realm from the material world. We are glad to tell you that, for quite some time by now. this veil has been getting increasingly transparent.

Be that as it may, let’s take a closer look at what happens to those who depart from the material pane. Rest assured, every one of you is well taken care of by friends and helpers in our realm, who don’t just appear out of nowhere. It’s just that in the outer world for a long time they are invisible to earthly eyes and perception. Nonetheless, they are constantly with you and never leave you to struggle on your own. Spiritually, there is no such thing. The best thing of all is that, as soon as you arrive in our realm, you can clearly see what is behind everything that happens on the earthly plane.

That’s particularly true for the machinations of the pharmaceutical industry. For some time by now, the companies involved have been offering vaccinations against ever more non-existent viruses. For example, the Bird Flu, the Swine Flu and now Covid. Don’t weep about it because all of it served wise higher purposes we have spoken about before. Let your hearts rejoice, dear Friends, because what this industry for a long time has really been working hard is producing a rope on which it is in the process of hanging itself completely. The truth about what’s behind the pandemic is the rope on which all who have been benefiting from it are already hanging themselves, without being aware of it. The best news of all is that, for some time by now, increasing numbers of your world’s people have been returning to the age-old trusted and tried natural remedies. For a while they were pushed out of their place by the pharma industry’s products. Not much longer.

For a moment let’s return to what’s been happening to the Covid-virus victims. The same as all new arrivals in our realm, they immediately are integrated into a group of spirit guides and helpers whose evolutionary level is right for the newcomer’s spirit/souls. Being apprentices, each one is instructed what’s good and right to give to those they have left behind on the earthly plane. They are allowed to help those who weep and mourn for because they believe they have lost a beloved person. They are most in need of being supported through a better understanding what’s really happening when the end of someone’s lifetime on the earthly plane has come.

They need to grasp that their loved ones truly are not dead, at all. Having returned to humankind’s true eternal home, from which every human being emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime, does not mean someone is dead. There needs to be more understanding in your world that there simply is nowhere else to come from or return to. Heaven and hell are merely part of the legends and false beliefs of your world’s old belief systems that have been sufficiently discussed in previous chapters, so there is no need to go into this theme in more depth.

The main task for any spirit/soul who has returned to us is letting people on the outer plane know that they are alive and well and greatly enjoying the greater freedom that’s possible when you no longer live in a physical body and have to care for its wellbeing, by day and by night. Many of you are already aware that a veil of consciousness to this day separates your plane from ours. We believe that those on our side can give people on the material one most by supporting them with their whole strength. Naturally, this is much greater when someone no longer has to support the spiritual as well as the material aspects of their being.

Even more important is that, since their arrival in our realm, the newcomers have been able to observe the true nature of what in your world is a so-called pandemic. That’s possible because in our realm there is no secrecy. Everybody can see everything that happens on this plane as well as yours and that at any given time, by day and night. Never forget that time only exists on the earthly plane. It helps people to know that their stay can only be of a certain length, which is unknown to them. And whatever people on your plane think of as their most secret thoughts, in ours it is as if these thoughts were being shouted from the rooftops. Anyone here can see them and therefore knows what’s truly happening in your world and that it has nothing in common with what the mass media try to convince you.

Take heart, beloved Friends, who are these days taking part in life on the earthly plane, because anyone who by now has been killed by a non-existent virus is by no means dead. Every one of them is safe and sound with us in our realm, well looked after and cared for. They rejoiced when they found out that through their suffering they had redeemed some of their most ancient karmic debts. Never again, in all Eternity, will one of them have to take part in another one of the earthly school of life’s lessons.

After resting for a while with their present group, they will be moving forward into exploring and getting to know the next higher level of life, which will be followed by the next one until they have reached the top and joined the ranks of the Christ Circle Masters. And that, dear Friends, is the final destiny of every human being. wherever their evolutionary journey may at present have taken the. But please do not take our world for it! Instead, pay attention to your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within you, how it reacts to this statement.

Meanwhile these spirit/souls are happy to support everyone they left behind in the material world. From their present position and having been through the experience themselves, in the course of several lifetimes during the early part of their curriculum, they know that there is only one true virus and that’s the most dangerous of all. It is the greed of their siblings in the great family of humankind, whose spirit/souls still are spiritually so young and inexperienced that they have to take part in this particular lesson. For the time being, being on the end that is responsible for creating suffering and hardships not only for those around them but also for your whole world.

And that is why we once more ask you to keep on sending kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to these people. Truly, they do not know what they are doing. And that most of all to themselves when, in the fullness of time, the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma returns to them what they, in their present spiritual ignorance, are inflicting upon those around them and your whole world. In one of their future lifetimes, when they are mature enough to cope with anything that comes their way, they will find themselves on the receiving end of similar troubles, without having any idea of why this kind of thing is hitting them.

All those who have been killed by the non-existent Covid-19 virus, as soon as their spirit/souls have arrived in our realm, they discover the true reason why they departed from the earthly plane. Realising what’s been happening there for quite some time by now, they are the greatest and most ardent supporters of the idea that the truth and nothing but the truth should soon become known in the material world as it is in our realm. They understand that the Aquarian age is the age of truth, in which ever more of it will become available to steadily increasing numbers of people in our world. This is why all new arrivals are allocated to groups who, for some time, have been occupied with releasing ever more spiritual truth into your world. It needs to be presented in as simple a form as possible to enable people to digest and understand it.

Ignorance is the only thing that ever has separated you and your world from ours. Your world’s present condition is nothing but a watershed. Like anything that ever happened there, it is but temporary condition. And because ever more in the over-materialistically orientated outer part are waking up to their true reality, ever more spiritual truth has, for quite a while by now, been flowing from us on the Highest levels of life into the heart-minds of anyone on your plane who is not only capable of understanding it but also able and willing to share it with as many as possible.

Never forget that every human being, without exception, is in truth one of your sister/brothers in the great family of humankind, as well as an offspring of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. And that’s why truly, truly we say to you that every one of you is a young God in the making, nothing more and nothing less.

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, just like you did when you were dealing with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Humankind will at last find peace when the majority of earthly selves realise that they themselves are the cause of everything that has ever happened on the earthly plane and that’s true for what is taking place at any given time. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work with the greatest precision. There is an abundance of everything on the Earth. Alas, only through the lack of something can humankind learn to appreciate the value of things. That’s why sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary; they teach people the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the lust for warmongering lasts six thousand years, as that of the patriarchy, in God’s time it is merely like the batting of an eyelid.’

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

The Suffering Of Your World

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached my during the Coronavirus outbreak at the end of March 2020: ‘Let your hearts and minds be filled with compassion and sympathy for those who are suffering. Never turn away from any of it but from the depths of your innermost being and oneness with God and the Angels on the highest levels of life bring forth nothing but light. Do all you can to alleviate any kind of suffering in your world and remember that at all times, even though they are invisible to earthly eyes on the outer plane of life, God and the Angels have always been with you. They are as much part of you as you are of them and at all times they are doing their best to apply their special kind of healing balm to everything that happens in your world.

‘This is particularly true during the present outbreak of mass hysteria. Remind yourselves frequently that on the earthly plane of life most people can only ever see one side of any event that is taking place. Alas, that’s how the majority of people so far perceive them. The task of us, your spirit friend and helpers, is to bring the light of a better understanding to your world through those whose frequencies are tuned into ours. Today we have come to reveal the other side of Coronavirus picture in the hope that this will strengthen humankind’s faith and trust in the goodness of the life that has been given to you through the Great Father’s infinite and unlimited power and the Great Mother’s wisdom and love. Both of them together are manifesting themselves in any kind of suffering that exists in your world.

‘Every one of you is a co-creator with God and the more you think light and project nothing but good, kind and loving thoughts into your world, you can be sure that hand in hand with God and the Angels you are making a valuable contribution towards creating a more beautiful and peaceful humankind and world. If you direct such thoughts to those around you and are guided by nothing but the law of love in the face of anything that takes place in your world, you will soon be able to witness how everything smoothes itself out. You will see for yourself that much good really can come from what initially looked like a frightening and overwhelming experience and that as a result, everything in your world functions more peacefully and harmoniously in the end.

‘Every one of you will eventually be able to notice how God’s main laws of life of love and evolution are constantly trying to bring about improvements through better understanding of the spiritual background of your world and its importance. The Divine love is the greatest power of all and it has at heart nothing but the best for every one of its offspring, including God’s children of the Earth and its world. Loving that way brings inner peace and happiness to those who tune the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest and freely and willingly follow the intuitively received instructions of their inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, through which God and the Angels have always tried to communicate with your humankind. It is the small still voice of conscience that people for a long time have ignored to their detriment.

‘The deeper you move into the Aquarian age, the more of you are becoming aware that the life story of the Master Jesus is not literally true. It is a legend and the Master represents the Divine spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns who is all love. The spark at first is but a tiny fire of God’s all-encompassing love, which in this form is placed in the heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly education. It is waiting to be woken by the Great Light of its Creator from its slumbering state, so it can begin to grow. The Universal Christ is the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The power of the Divine Trinity’s love is constantly drawing all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, including Mother Earth and everything that dwells upon her, into its loving embrace.’

‘The life story of Jesus is a picture book illustration of how every one of you eventually wishes to conduct their life in simple, pure and holy ways. The legend was inspired by God and the Angels as an illustration of how every human being, towards the end of their earthly education, needs to conduct their life as a loving sacrifice and of service. However, at the same time it is necessary to behave in a determined, stern and strong manner. Love does not mean always being soft and easy going. There are times when a situation has to be grasped with courage and determination, when you have to trust the Great White Spirit, the living God within you, to show you intuitively how to handle a situation. That’s how spiritual gifts are developed and through applying them whenever possible, with the passing of time you evolve into a healer and lightbringer, a Christed one in your own right.

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

The Divine Healing Rays

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It reached me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017: ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, their energies are always available to anyone. They are constantly at work throughout the whole of Creation and are strengthened considerably when someone asks for healing, for themselves as well as for others.

‘The Angel in charge of the healing group and the one at the head of the group known as ‘the Lords of Karma’ closely co-operate with each other. The former knows where someone is asking for healing and the latter decides in what form it should be given. The outcome of any such requests depends entirely on the patient’s Karma. The conclusions of the leading Angels of both groups are passed onto the Healing Angels, who at all times are carrying out the instructions that are given to them. It is up to the two Angels in charge whether a healing miracle might be justified. They are responsible for bringing them into being – to the astonishment of your world, where very few have an idea how they come about.

‘As most of you, aspiring healers and non-healers alike, to this day are unable to access the Karmic records, it would be impossible for you to use the healing rays correctly. We suggest that whenever you are sending healing to someone in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angelic healing channels. This adjusts the vibrations of your thought processes to theirs, so that with the passing of time they become ever more compatible with the Angelic ones. Through this you gradually evolve into an ever greater force for the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole of humankind.’

The essence of another teaching about the power of healing thoughts from the White Eagle group of spirit guides appeared with the title ‘White Eagle on Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’: ‘Sometimes, you may wonder how you might best help a friend in hospital or someone who is approaching death. We would like you to know that the power of thought is more effective than that of speech or written words. Best of all you can help anyone by sending them kind and optimistic, good and constructive thoughts. In your thoughts lift those who are suffering into the heartmind of the great Mother and Her Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

‘Keep on with your efforts because any healing rays that are projected from a distance are as effective – and even more so in many cases – than when they are physically ministered. Whenever someone is in the process of leaving their physical body behind, wise ones remind themselves that they are far from dying. There really is no need for excessive grieving and feeling sorry for anyone who is released into our world, because it is one of infinite beauty, love and joy. Human spirits and souls do not die and will never do so, they merely move into a different dimension of life.

‘As the great American poet wrote: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’. That’s why, when the time for laying the physical body aside, there should be no grief. The spirit has merely passed from your earthly vision, but it is still near you. In love there can be no separation. The spirit of someone left behind merges with that of the spirit who is being released. The laws of harmony and union prevail and the two spirits and souls are joined into one. We agree that Earth life is a hard school, but you will find it much less so when you draw aside and dissolve the veil of consciousness that separated our world from yours in the past, and then continue to live consciously in the awareness of the limitlessness of spiritual life.’

* * *

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Excessive Grief And Sorrow

‘Grieving is a natural process that manifests itself in different ways for every human being and has to run its course. But you will find that this changes profoundly when your inner guidance, through the world of your feelings, reacts to the knowledge we are bringing you with: ‘It’s the only thing I have ever heard about death that makes sense. It is true!’ When you have digested everything we have come to tell you today, you will be able to see for yourself that excessive grieving and sorrowing by those left behind on the earthly plane of life is unjustified. It is also undesirable because it seriously impairs the progress of those who have arrived in our world.

‘Please bear this in mind whenever sadness threatens to overwhelm you. Remind yourself that although the other one’s spirit has passed from your outer world, in truth you will always be close. As a matter of fact, when one of you has moved on, you will be closer than it was ever possible for as long as you both dwelled on the outermost plane of life in physicality. Wherever there is love between people, no power between Heaven and Earth will ever be able to separate them from each other. Their loving has created a bond that will forever connect them.

‘The awareness of this will help you to shed your sense of separateness. It once was necessary to help you become aware of your individuality, but for you the time has come for letting go of it. Now you know that even though in earthly life everybody inhabits their own physical body, on the inner level all life has always remained one. We are all part of each other and of God. There never will be separation between anything and because of this you have always remained at one with the whole of life and will continue to do so in all Eternity.

‘Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. An essential part of it is the Universal law of harmony and union and that’s what connects us behind the veil of consciousness that separates our world from those in earthly life. And because we once took part in that state of life, we have first hand experience of what a hard school it can be. But the more you connect with us and your loved ones in our world, the more you consciously take part in the limitlessness of spirit life and that is bound to make your earthly existence more bearable. Knowing that your loved ones really are waiting and reaching out to welcome you home is sure to ease your passage, when the time for your own departure has come.

‘Rest assured that all life is safely held in the loving hands of God and the Angels. In keeping with their will and wishes, the spirit realm provides tirelessly for everyone’s requirements on the physical plane. And that includes making preparations for the important events in every earthling’s life. Let there be no doubt in your mind that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, known as God or Allah to many, loves each one of you in just the same way, totally and unconditionally. And no matter what may ever befall you, you will never be forsaken. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘Every hair of your head is numbered and not a sparrow falls from the sky without God and the Angels knowing about it.’ At all times you are closely held in their loving arms and cared for.

‘Everybody’s true needs will always be supplied. Naturally, this covers a wide range of possibilities, for example periods of hunger and thirst, physically and spiritually. To teach humankind the value of food and drink, they have to be withheld from you in one of your lifetimes. And if there is anything you think you really must have, all you have to do is go to the right place, i.e. knock at your inner doors that lead to us and ask. Be careful though what you request because, to teach you a lesson you will never forget, your wish could be fulfilled in unexpected ways you may not find agreeable at all. But for a long as you proceed in the right manner, you can be sure that the spiritual and physical blessings of the Heavens will come to you in full measure, in due course. This is decreed by Divine laws and they never fail.

‘Never forget that life is eternal and that the whole of God’s Creation is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. This happens in cycles that can be observed in the coming and going of the seasons of the world around you and, because human beings are not exempt from these processes, the different stages of your own life. There have been other golden ages on the Earth when the Angels moved hand in hand with people in full consciousness. One of these ages comes around at the end of every Great Year. The whole cycle of one of these years takes approx. every 25,860 Earth years.

‘The coming golden year is going to be an extra special one because God and the Angels are transforming Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. We advise you to take full advantage of the opportunities for progressing on your own spiritual pathway, as every small step one of you takes on this road benefits the whole of humankind and your planet. We are well aware that you have known easier earthly lifetimes than the present one. Naturally, this fulfils a wise higher purpose, the same as everything else that happens in your world. And when you observe your world, you are bound to notice how everywhere people are struggling to come to terms with their existence and are trying to understand why things are happening to them. This is because many have reached the end of their earthly education and they are in the process of redeeming some of their most ancient and difficult karmic debts. Until this has been seen to, they cannot be released onto the greater freedom of our realm.

‘Wise ones appreciate that shedding too many tears over someone who has departed from the earthly plane of life would most certainly not be a sign that the mourner loved them more than anyone else. It merely shows that, because they fail to understand the purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence, they selfishly and endlessly wallow in self-pity over the hole the departed left in their life. Wise ones save their energies and spend them on helping such people to find a better understanding of the processes of life and its spiritual background.

‘So, do all you can to share your knowledge and assist anyone in need of it to understand that physical death, when seen in the right light, is an event for rejoicing rather than weeping. As far as your own life is concerned, no matter what obstacles you are still encountering, never give up hope and do your best until every last shred of your Karmic debts has been redeemed. One of these days this will be the case. Trust that hand in hand with God and the Angels all will be well in the end and everything will work out for the highest good of all, as surely it will, therefore also for you.

‘Each time one of you returns to our world, its wonders and beauty are revealing themselves anew. You rediscover the joy and the freedom of being able to move around without the encumbrance of a physical body that is almost constantly in need of attention and very delicate and easily wounded. This applies in particular to those who spent their most and maybe all of their recent lifetime suffering, as many have chosen to do for the redemption of their karmic debts.’

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Sep, 2022
Words
7,712
Read Time
38 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
479

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.