Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (38)
Miracles And Wonders (38)

Miracles And Wonders (38)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Winds Of Change Blowing Through Your World

‘Queen Elizabeth II is dead; long live King Charles III!’ that’s how in times gone by town-crier would have marched through the streets of every British town, swinging a bell in their hands and so letting people know what’s been happening. Now that the Aquarian age, the age of truth, has been with you for a while, we are glad to tell you that Queen Elizabeth II is by no means dead. One of our Angels of transfiguration on the 8th September 2022 took her spirit/soul by the hand and released the earthly part of it from the lower plane, to join the major part that forever dwells in our realm.

We are glad to tell you that the lady, who in her just ended lifetime played the role of Queen Elizabeth of what used to be known in as the British Empire, is alive and well. Her spirit/soul is already enjoying the greater freedom that’s possible for those who no longer need to live in physical bodies. The spirit realm is humankind’s true eternal home that can never be destroyed or taken away from anyone and by any kind of force. There is nowhere else to go for every human being when their spirit/soul once more has been released from the compulsion of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, one after the other. This applies to queens and kings as well as every one of the most humble citizens anywhere on the lower material plane.

We are delighted to tell you that, just the same as everybody else, the former queen has joined the group of spirit guides and helpers that’s right for the evolutionary development she has so far reached. She is glad to have been released from the role she had to play, whether she liked it or not once she had been born into her present lifetime. All the more she enjoys the anonymity of being nothing but a spirit/soul, the same as everybody else. When the Angel of transfiguration released her spirit/soul from taking part in earthly life, the costume she needed for playing her role for such a long time, she left behind, the same as her physical body. They are no more than empty shells. The costume can be slipped into for a while when you want someone on the earthly plane to recognise and identify you. That’s all.

Just like the chrysalis that every butterfly leaves behind, as soon as the development that needed to take place inside it, for a predestined length of time, every one of you has to experience the development from ugly caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly. That’s why it happens to every human being during its long evolutionary process. It’s a journey that takes each one from the beginning to the end of their individual development. That’s why at first you cannot help behaving similar to a hungry and ugly caterpillar who devours everything that comes within its reach. It takes many lifetimes until your evolutionary program has reached its end.

But eventually, the whole nature of every human being has changed into a beautiful creature that knows how to fly. On the wings of understanding you then are capable of rising above the sad and upsetting conditions of the earthly plane, which are still necessary for the development of the rest of humankind and your world. This is how every ugly caterpillar in the end really does turn into a spiritual butterfly.

We assure you that there is no such thing as showing-off in our realm. Whatever group one of you joins at the end of each lifetime, as soon as your whole spirit/soul is with us, you are but a spirit/soul unit. This is independent of what evolutionary level you may have reached at any given moment. All human beings are equally loved and appreciated by the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. After all, every one of you is a spark – however small it may still be – of the Christ light. Your Divine parents appreciate that all of you, in the course of many earthly lifetimes, are required to work extremely hard on your evolutionary progress.

Do not allow anything to discourage you. But take heart because the evolutionary journey takes every one of you from experiencing life on its lowest levels up to the Highest. After you have evolved into a Christed one, in your own right, you continue your education by studying and exploring ever higher levels of life. When you have reached the top and there is nowhere else for you to learn, you will have joined the ranks and files of the Masters who are already grouped around the Christ Circle with us.

Be that as it may, today is the 10th September 2022 and at 09.58 Greenwich Meantime the full Moon in Virgo, known in your world as the Harvest Moon, took place. As many of you are aware, new understanding flows from us on the highest levels of life into those whose hearts and minds are open and ready to not only receive but share it and that with as many as possible in your world. God bless you all, beloved children of the Earth. We assure you that the destiny of every one of you, the whole of humankind and all other manifestations of life that’s sharing your world, always has been and forever will resting safely in our hands.

* * *

From ‘Wisdom Grown On The Tree Of Life’

The Tale Of The Butterfly

Once upon a time, by the side of a dusty road in India sat an old beggar who was selling cocoons. He noticed that a young boy had been watching him for many days. Finally, he beckoned the boy and asked him: ‘Have you any idea of what beauty lies within my cocoons?’ When the boy shook his head, the old man continued: ‘Every one of them is the home of a beautiful butterfly. I will give you one, so you can watch how it happens. But you must be very careful and not handle the cocoon until the butterfly emerges.’

Enchanted with his gift, the boy hurried home to await the emergence of the butterfly. He laid the cocoon on the floor and while watching it became aware of a curious thing. The butterfly seemed to be beating its wings against the hard outer shell of its chrysalis. ‘The poor little thing will surely perish before it can break free from its prison,’ thought the boy. ‘I have to help it!’

And so he pried the cocoon open. Out flopped a soggy brown and ugly thing that quickly died. After a while, the boy met the beggar again and told him what had happened. ‘Ah yes,’ the old man said: ‘It is necessary for the creature to beat its growing wings against the walls of its cocoon, until they have grown strong enough to support it when it finally emerges as a butterfly. Through its struggling alone can the creature’s wings become durable enough to carry and support it. It dies when this is denied because its only chance of developing the necessary strength was taken from it.’

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation. The life cycle of each one of them represents a microcosm of the macrocosm of humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary process. May the walls of everyone’s cocoon be just thick enough – and no more – to support us in our struggle of breaking free from the mental prison of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about our true nature that have kept us imprisoned on in earthly life for such a long time. May ever more of us at long last discover their spiritual wings. On them let’s take flight and constantly grow in wisdom and understanding of our true nature and, everybody else’s. May sharing this with as many as possible, help the whole of humankind to evolve into the beautiful community it has always been destined to be.

* * *

The tale of the butterfly is the best description that has ever come my way of the evolutionary journey in which every human being is required to attend the earthly school of life’s lessons. Naturally, this takes up a great many lifetimes. During stage one our spirit/soul’s earthly personality devours the experiences made possible by the ability of spreading fear wherever we go. Fear acts like juicy green leaves that life presents to us during everybody’s caterpillar developmental phase. We love devouring this food and believing that no-one can see what we are doing and therefore can get away with just about anything, one lifetime after another we eagerly pile more karmic debts into our spiritual ledger.

Unbeknown to the caterpillar, its presence enriches life on the earthly plane in quite another way. This takes us forwards and upwards on everybody’s evolutionary spiral to stage two of the chrysalis. The lifetimes we are eventually forced to spend redeeming our karmic debts, this time round we find ourselves on the receiving end of the suffering we once so enjoyed handing out to all and sundry. This is the chrysalis our spirit/soul has been weaving for itself with the help of many earthly personalities who enjoyed spreading fear. We are forced to stay within it until the law of cause and effect or Karma has returned every last shred of the karmic debts that were accumulated has been made good. And that can only be done by ourselves. Nobody can do this on anyone else’s behalf. We have to spend as many lifetimes as it takes until the contents of our spiritual chrysalis has been dissolved.

The justice of our true eternal parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, is perfect. To ensure that every one of Its beloved children of the Earth becomes sufficiently familiar with the nature of suffering, it has to be experienced by every one of us from two sides. That’s why first this is done from the giving end and much later from the receiving one, when our earthly personality’s indwelling spirit/soul has matured sufficiently to cope with whatever comes its way. For everybody’s evolutionary development both sides of this coin are equally essential. And that’s because in truth every human being is no less than a young God in the making, even though for many lifetimes we are unaware that this is so.

Let’s no take a look at our world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers. They are appearing in the role of ugly caterpillars and that’s because each one of them spiritually – independent of what age their physical body has reached – a young and inexperienced spirit/soul. The ruthless and merciless behaviour of these people are the background of and the reason why the ‘pandemic’ as well as outbreaks of war, for example in the Ukraine as well as other parts of our world, are necessary. In the hope of helping our present caterpillars’ spirit/souls grow strong enough to wake up from their present slumbering state, let’s keep on sending these spiritual youngsters in our midst, as often as possible, nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts. They really do not know what they are doing to themselves and what, in the fullness of time, the Universal law of Karma is bound to return to them.

Maybe we can at least alleviate what’s going to happen to them somewhat. After all, they are our younger siblings in the great family of humankind and it behoves us well to try and do what we can to help them, as much as possible. Maybe our thoughts will assist bringing about an earlier end to what’s been troubling our world for such a long time. Who knows, possibly it even creates positive entries in our own spiritual ledger, helping to restore its balance. Maybe through sharing the advanced spiritual knowledge that’s coming our way through writings like this one, it might be possible that peace comes to our world more easily, because ever more people are finding a better understanding of the wise higher purpose that every human being’s earthly existence has.

The following is the essence of a White Eagle teaching that appeared in the Lodge’s calendar August 2016: ‘Through the limitations and suffering the earthly self of every human spirit/soul has to endure, in the course of many lifetimes, it eventually emerges on ever higher and eventually highest levels of life. The development is not unlike a caterpillar who first has to move through a chrysalis phase. But the further each one of you reaches on their evolutionary journey, slowly and steadily you transform your whole being. Gradually, you change into a beautiful winged creature who loves nothing better than dancing in the warmth and light of the spiritual reality of your true eternal parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius
Updated May 2022

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged

The Jesus legend tells us in the Sermon of the Mount St. Luke 6:37: ‘Judge not and ye shall not be judged; condemn not and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.’ If the Jesus tale had at that time been meant to tell the truth, instead of hiding it behind its surface words, the Master would have told his disciples why this should happen to them. Knowing the truth would have helped them to avoid judging and condemning anyone. But that was not the intention then.

The Christian church and its religion was the finest instrument anyone could have wished for to familiarise us and our world with the lowest drives and urges of humankind’s unevolved nature. A veritable wolf who was hiding its intentions in sheep’s clothing, if ever there was one. Had anyone paid attention to and followed the Master’s words, the darkest chapters of our development like the witch hunts and the inquisition would have been impossible. We shall return to this theme.

It was for the sake of their lessons in the school of earthly life that the disciples of Jesus needed to think that their present existence was a one-off thing. For as long as they committed their crimes in the name of what they believed to be their God and were shielded by the protection of the organisation they served, they could not help being under the impression that they could do as they pleased. Nobody would know and dare to judge or condemn them because the Bible advised against it. For as long as no explanations why things should be the way they are, words of any kind lack the power to convince their listener or reader, even if the truth has been spoken in a way they cannot comprehend.

And as soon as we are told what happens when we judge or condemn someone, following the Bible’s advice makes a great deal of sense. At last we are allowed to know that it’s the law of Karma that sees to it that the same kind of treatment eventually finds its way back to us, so that we in turn find ourselves in situations of being judged and condemned by those around us. Something similar happens with every single one of our thoughts, words and actions, positive and negative ones alike. What the law unerringly returns to us does not necessarily come about through the same people but come it will, sooner or later, of that we can be sure.

We are our own ancestors and descendants and we ourselves are responsible for who and what we presently are. God did not create us this way, we did. If you wish to find out more about this, please follow the relevant link at the end of this chapter. The memories of the experiences of every one of our lifetimes are stored in our soul on the subconscious level of our being. For a long time we are protected against knowing of their presence. This is necessary because the earthly education of every human being includes taking part in hideous and monstrous things like those described in the next chapter.

Countless times we must have experienced gruesome and cruel adventures that were part of familiarising us with the crude and unevolved aspects of humankind’s nature, our own and other people’s. If we knew of them, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the love and wisdom of the Highest provides that the memories of all previous lifetimes are stored in the subconscious part of our being. From there they are influencing our thinking and behaviour patterns of our daily lives in either positive of negative ways.

When, through attending to our more recent karmic debts, we have spiritually matured sufficiently and grown strong enough to tackle the older and eventually the most ancient one of our obligations. That’s how the fears, phobias and anxieties we develop in one lifetime accompany us into every subsequent one, in the hope that one fine day we shall be able to overcome and shed them. Until that has happened they are likely to manifest themselves as feelings for which no rational explanations can be found. The same applies to depressive and addictive behaviour patterns. You can find out more about these themes by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

Our spiritual awakening brings with it the realisation why our life has been so difficult to handle. Help is at hand because we can now ask God and the Angels to show us intuitively how to deal with the emotional ballast that for a long time has been waiting to be released from our subconscious. The law of life is love. To free ourselves of unwanted feelings that rise from there onto the surface of our conscious awareness, we first need to forgive ourselves for the transgressions against the Universal laws earlier in this lifetime and all previous ones. Then we need to turn to those who trespassed against us and forgive them. It makes no difference in which lifetime it happened. The karmic chains and shackles that connect us as if they were made of steel are of an emotional nature. Forgiveness alone can dissolve them.

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *
 

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Sep, 2022
Words
4,447
Read Time
22 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
510

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.