Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (50)
Miracles And Wonders (50)

Miracles And Wonders (50)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

Thoughts For Today 1st October 2022

Once more we would like to draw your attention that every human being, without exception, from the first moment of its existence has been a young God in the making. This is because every one of you started their being as a spark of the Universal Christ’s light. This light consists in equal parts of the masculine as well as the feminine energies of your God and Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. That’s why every human being is whole and holy and, in truth never needs anyone to make them that way. You already are and always have been.

With every lifetime one of you spends in the earthly school of life, taking part in its lessons one after the other, as determined by the zodiac, your own inner light increases in two ways. But as we have enlarged on this in previous messages, there is no need to go into further details here. Although human beings for a long time are unaware that the world around them reflects that which is within them, it is nonetheless so. And because every one of you is a ‘chip off the old block’, so to speak, whether someone is as yet aware of it or not, like your Creator everybody is whole and holy. You also consist of masculine as well as feminine energies in equal proportions. As soon as one of you has become sufficiently evolved, that person is capable of supporting and helping those around them whenever the need for it arises.

Let’s return for a moment to what happened approx. six thousand years. That was the period during which the patriarchy with its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices was the supreme ruler of your world’s material plane. Just about everybody who at present it taking part in its lessons suffers from a blockage that consists of all manner of fears, especially the fear of life in general and of death. These fears are stored in the soul memories. How much they accumulated depends on how many lifetimes one of you spent during the patriarchal period.

And that’s what for some time by now has been creating most problems in your world. The pain so many of you are experiencing in their hips, knees and/or backs is no more than their own spirit/souls rattling on the bars of their prison of fears, behind which the God part of everybody’s being for such a long time had to be kept prisoner. Layer upon layer of fears were thus piled into the subconscious part of people’s being, in the course of previous ages. But the Aquarian age is the age of truth. The deeper humankind moves into this age’s energies, the more urgently this issue is knocking at the door of humankind’s consciousness.

We are glad to notice how many of you by now can grasp that familiarising every human being with their fears has been an essential teaching instruments that’s no longer required. Getting to know any of the fears that may arise in you was necessary for teaching human beings, each in their own way, to discern right from wrong, and what is true from what is false. Every bit of it is an essential aspect of our lesson about the value of truth. So that you would be able to recognise the truth, it was necessary to withhold it for a certain predestined length of time.

We are delighted to see how many of you are already aware that the Aquarian age is the age of truth, and that therefore the time has come for solving all your problems, including this one. The only thing you are going to need is a better understanding of who and what every one of you truly is. From the word ‘go’, it has been every human being’s birthright to eventually find out what its true nature is.

And this is why we have come once again to tell you that every one of you is a young God in the making, no more and no less. For those who wish to develop this aspect of their nature cannot do this on their own. They need to turn to us and ask for our assistance. Whenever one of you asks for it, we are happy to provide it. Without asking, however, no help can come from us to anyone on the earthly plane. It has been bothering us for a long time that so many in your world are struggling with painful parts of their physical body, so that in the end there seems to be nothing for it but replacing them with artificial ones. Alas, for the consciously aware in your midst this is by no means the right solution.

The pain in your hips is by no means something for fighting with. It is better by far to lovingly embrace and work with that which for a long time had to remain hidden deep within you: the God part of your being. As many of you are aware these days, for wise higher reasons it was necessary to place a blockage of fears over everybody’s direct inner connection with their Creator. You were not to know too early that every human being, without exception, is your oneness with God. The right hand side of every human being’s physical body connects them with the masculine aspect of God and the left hand side with its counterpart, the Goddess.

Alas, the blockage consists of many layers of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices of your world’s old religions. Layer upon layer of them were piled into everybody’s soul memories. They are stored in the subconscious part of their being. From there they possess the power of influencing everything that your earthly self thinks and does, in either positive or negative ways. This was essential equipment for teaching humankind the value of truth.

Now that the age of truth has been with your world for quite a while, once more we have come to confirm that every human being, without exception, who has taken part in every one of the earthly school of life’s lessons, will have evolved into a Christed one. Nobody can do this for you. Your behaviour in thoughts, words and actions reveals to your spirit friends and helpers, who are invisible to earthly eyes, when this institute’s curriculum is no longer required.

Being familiar with the energies of the ages, through which every human being once had to work their way, will help you to understand why issues of this nature had to remain hidden until your world had reached the energies of the Aquarian age, the age of truth. And that’s why steadily increasing numbers of you are discovering these truths and make a special effort to behave as befits young Gods, no longer in the making but really existing. They are the ones who, with every day that passes by, are bringing the new golden age nearer to humankind and your world.

The situation is similar to a swan who is sitting on its nest to hatch the eggs it has laid with the warmth of its own nature. Hans Christian Anderson once wrote a tale about an ugly duckling who was born into a community of ordinary farmyard animals. Although the pain in your hips at first is but an ugly duckling that has to endured and worked with. But as soon as you start treating the pain/duckling in the manner suggested by us, so that you are guided and supported by your friends and helpers in our realm, we promise it will not take long until the God part of your being comes to the fore. Your behaviour then shows that from an ordinary human being you will have evolved into the beautifully gracious creatures of a white swan.

Once the God part of your nature has freed itself, from then onwards you can freely make use of it. Guided and protected by us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, and many other spirit friends and helpers, you are no longer merely a young God in the making. You really have evolved into a God in your own right. That means you have entered the most essential part of the apprenticeship that’s ‘written in the Stars’ for every human being. Yes, even those who at present are still occupied with taking part in the earliest lessons of their own evolutionary pathway within the spiral for the whole of humankind.

We guarantee you that, when treated the way we suggest, any painful parts of your physical body will be healing in quite a natural manner. This will make any kind of artificial replacement unnecessary.

* * *

From ‘Wisdom Grown On The Tree Of Life

You Are Special (1)

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

* * *

You Are Special (2)

Give Of Your Best

My inner guidance says: ‘Life on the earthly plane is a place of learning. It’s a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil. Everybody taking part in it is equally loved and all have been equally gifted by the Great Father/Mother of all life. They are humankind’s true parents and preferences of any kind are unknown to them. Every one of you has come through earthly parents, but you are not of them. You live in physical bodies and that’s your vehicle for getting around on the material plan, which is meant to last for one lifetime only. It’s the outer shell in which every human spirit/soul is temporarily clothed. Like all earthly things, physical bodies get worn out and then have to be recycled.

‘Your physical body’s genes have been inherited from the ancestral life through which your earthly parents entered their present lifetime, because all were taking part in the same lessons which they needed for a specific part of their earthly education. Your inner being, however, is something quite different. It’s uniquely everybody’s own because it was created by them alone and that could have taken many earthly lifetimes. Everything you ever learn is eternally yours. No-one ever can or will even attempt to take it away from you. The memories of everything that ever happened to you are stored in the subconscious part of your own being. This includes the weaknesses as much as the strength you’ve developed thus far. To enable you to continue working on and with these character traces, your soul memories accompany you into every new earthly lifetime. From the moment you take your first breath, they are influencing you in either positive or negative ways.

‘For some time by now, the greatest transformation that your world has ever experienced has been and still is taking place. Your planet is changing from an over-materialistically and especially money-spinning orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. Every one of you has a special and unique role to play in this transformation. What God and the Angels expect from you is basically very straightforward and simple. The only thing they are asking is that each one should share whatever is already at their disposal from their special gift. For as long as you give of your best and wish to serve the good of the whole, instead of pursuing selfish aims, they will do the rest.

‘Each one of you was gifted in some specific way, because that enables you to play your very own unique role in your world’s present transformation. It does not matter that to this day, many of you have not yet discovered their gifts. Although they are still slumbering in the subconscious part of your being, all you have to do is go in search of them and start developing the. Ask God and the Angels to help you find them. There are also many in your midst who have already spent many earthly lifetimes of unfolding their gifts. Giving of them freely and unselfishly for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, that’s the only way they can come to full flowering.

‘Every one of you was brought into being and released into experiencing earthly life at a different time. Regardless of this, since then all of you have been occupied with attending to the initial part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This is how it’s come about that the spiritually older and more mature members of the great family of humankind were able to assist their younger and less experienced siblings to cope with their earthly existence. And that’s not different to what happens in any good earthly family. It was the love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that designed both parts of humankind’s existence in this manner. It goes without saying that the spiritually more advanced children of the Earth should help their younger and less experienced siblings to grow in wisdom and understanding. That’s how all of you have always been moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life, steadily and one step after another, each on their own spiral and simultaneously on the one for the whole of humankind and your world. This will forever continue.

‘Something like a veil separates your world from its inner spiritual background and us, your spirit friends and helpers. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of us have always accompanied each one of you, from the moment of your first appearance on the earthly plane. Although these helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that they have always been with you and that they will never leave you. At all times they are occupied with guiding and protecting every earthly self against damaging or destroying the essence of their being and that’s the Divine spark within every human spirit/soul. These friends never interfere with anyone’s earthly existence and the development of their unique earthly personality. Only when something is in danger of getting out of hand are we allowed to step in and say: ‘So far and no further!’ That’s our reaction to your world’s present state, in which every one of you has their own unique role to play. And just in case you have not yet have discovered what your gifts are, turn to your very own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within every human being, and ask to be shown intuitively.

Aquarius is the voice of God, whatever that may mean to you at present. ‘You Are Special’ is one of the oldest and best loved parts of the Aquarian writings. For many years by now, the voice of the Great Father/Mother of all life has been communicating with you through these writings. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there. I always listen but only respond when someone asks for it. You always have been and forever will be as much part of Me, as I am part of you. Never doubt that I am always with every one of you, that you have always been safe and forever will be, and that all is well with you and your world and that its reins are resting safely in My loving hands.

Updated June 2021

* * *

Conquer Fear Through Understanding (1)

The other day, my dear friend and spiritual sister Susan and I were chatting about how fearful both of us have always been. Because of that someone had once presented her with a book about how to overcome fears, which to this day she finds helpful. Susan and I have known each other for over thirty years. Since our first meeting, we have been the best of friends. Our pathway through life had lots in common and one of the main things that’s always troubled us was being afraid of just about everything.

One of the Brother Grimm’s fairytales is a story about a man who ventures forth into life and because he is not afraid of anything. That’s why he wishes to learn what being afraid is like through his own experiences. Alas, the opposite had always been true for Susan as well as for me. And from where we are by now, I will soon be eighty-five and Susan is ten years my junior, it looks like both of us came into this lifetime to overcome and leave behind our fears, if possible every last one of them. But how? Both of us have already been working on it, alas not yet quite successfully.

That’s why Susan very kindly offered to send me a copy of the book ‘Fear’, which I gratefully accepted. The book was written by the well known Vietnamese Thiền Buddhist monk, Thich Nhat Hanh, who was a peace activist, prolific author, poet and teacher. He is recognised as the main inspiration for engaged Buddhism and also known as the ‘father of mindfulness’. As a major influence on Western practices of Buddhism, the last time he honoured our world with his presence was from October 11, 1926 – January 22, 2022. Born in Vietnam and having been exiled from there, for many years he lived and worked in France.

As soon as my book arrived, filled with good intentions, I started to work my way through it, hoping to do so chapter by chapter. Alas, when I reached the third one Thich spoke about humankind’s ancestors. He believed that our fears have been inherited from them. I could not have disagreed more. And that’s because my inner guidance, the living God and wise one within me, many years ago told me intuitively – the way all my writings have come into being – that every human being, without exception, in truth is their own ancestor as well as descendant. This is because every one of us has been taking part in life on the earthly plane a great many times. But, for a wise higher reason, during the early stages of our development none of us is consciously aware of ever having taken part in life in the material world before.

If we consciously knew about everything that took place during all our previous earthly sojourns, of which there have been many, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves each time our next earthly lifetime comes round. In many of them it was part of our compulsory education to take part in exploring, and through this getting to know the lower and lowest drives and urges of humankind’s earthly nature. What we also do not know for a long time is every human being, without exception, is a young God in the making. That’s why the pathway of evolving into this elevated status, requires an extremely thorough a grounding that familiarises every one of us with the nature of suffering.

This is why first we are on the giving end of some extremely unpleasant experiences that create suffering for anyone who comes within our reach. Without thought, we carelessly hand it out as much as possible to those around us and our world. It takes a long time until we realise that there is such a thing as the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma. Because of this law, in due course everything that we at any given moment create with every one of our thoughts, words and actions, unfailingly finds its way back to us. Love is the main law for the whole of Creation, therefore also our world. That’s why, many lifetimes later, when we have matured sufficiently to cope with whatever the Divine laws are returning to us, what we once dished out to those around us and that with increased strength. We then find ourselves on the receiving end of similar experiences.

The trouble is that the memories of everything that took place, in every one of our previous lifetimes, for a long time have been safely tucked away in the subconscious part of our being, so they don’t get too much in the way of our continued learning. That’s why, layer upon layer, every one of our fears have been stored that way. The intention all along has been that, as soon as we have spiritually matured sufficiently, they should be worked with, overcome and released once and for all, never to return. For every human being this is of the greatest importance, because for as long as our soul memories remain on the subconscious level of our being, they possess the power of influencing the thinking and behaviour patterns of our lower earthly self in either positive or negative ways. This includes how we perceive the purpose and meaning of our earthly existence and what kind of a role we are playing within it.

Undoubtedly, that’s what has been bothering Susan and me for such a long time. The same is likely to be true for the majority of people who at present are taking part in life on the material plane. How many do you think are as still unaware that every human being, without exception, in truth is a young God in the making and that a high and holy destiny is in store for every one of us, the whole of humankind as well as our world?

It’s quite a different matter for the spirit/souls who, at any given time, are dwelling in the spirit realm. The awareness that this is humankind’s true eternal home, puts them into a much better position than anyone on the earthly plane. The spirit realm’s clear vision equips them with the knowledge that everything that ever happened in the material world, and continues to do so to this day, always has been and still is for a wise higher purpose. Their vision enables them to recognise that whoever, at any given time, is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons is a teacher as well as a student.

This is why, as soon as we have rested and recuperated from the stresses and strains of our most recent lifetime, we do not hesitate to apply for attending our next earthly lesson. We are aware that without applying for one lifetime after another, with sufficient breaks of restfulness between them, we would never be able to reach the end of our curriculum in the earthly school of life. The natural end of this education can only come about when someone’s higher or God or Christ Self, at long last is in charge of every aspect of their lower earthly counterpart, and therefore is firmly in control of its behaviour, at all times.

And that shows the wise ones in charge of humankind and its education that another one of us really has evolved into a Christed one, in their own right. It is something every human being can only do for themselves. Nobody in the whole of Creation can do the hard work this requires for anyone else.

* * *

Conquer Fear Through Understanding (2)

Now it’s time for handing the microphone, so to speak, to the Angels and Master of the Christ Circle: ‘As many of you by now are aware, the final and most daunting obstacle of humankind’s evolutionary journey is overcoming your fears and leaving them behind, once and for all. This is what’s required from every one of you. Quite a while ago, in earthly terms, the beloved Thich Nhat Hanh joined our realm. Through him we once presented your world with the gift of mindfulness.

Today we have asked him to share with you what he experienced when, through the transfiguration process, he left the physical body of his most recent earthly lifetime behind. We believe that, with the help of the Aquarian writings, the former Zen Master will be able to assist ever more of you to conquer their fears, better than this was ever possible for him when he still tried to help his siblings in the great family of humankind to overcome their fears, when he still shared the material world with them.

In case you are wondering what Thich Nhat Hanh’s name means, the word thich is a title for monks and nuns in Vietnam, where he was born. They adopt this word as their new family name. Nhat means ‘of the best quality’ and hanh means ‘good’. For simplicity’s sake we asked him whether he would mind being addressed as simply Nhat. Having been equipped with a good sense of humour, which helped him to cope with some of the most difficult life situations, he was delighted to accept this name together with our offer of communicating with you here.

Nhat takes over: ‘Greetings, dear Friends on the earthly plane. I am delighted to tell you that I am by no means dead., but alive and well in the spirit realm and enjoying the greater freedom of no longer needing a physical body for getting around and look after. Having arrived in the spirit realm quite a while ago, I have rested so much that I am more than ready to support anyone in your world who wishes to conquer their fears and leave them behind, once and for all. This is much easier from where I am now.

‘First I would like to tell you what happened when I had spent ninety-five years on the material plane. With every passing day I was feeling more tired. Frequently I caught myself thinking, I have been here long enough and done lots of work to increase the wellbeing of humankind. Isn’t it time that I close my eyes forever? And so one fine day, I closed my eyes and went into a meditative state. It did not take long until a being of light entered my field of vision. It must be an Angel, I thought to myself. Radiating nothing but love, the being said: ‘I am one of the Angels of transfiguration. I have been sent to assist your spirit/soul with leaving your physical body behind. You are not going to die because there is no such thing as death.

‘If you hold onto my hand, I want to take the part of your spirit/soul that’s been with your physical body for long enough by now, back home to the one that’s true and eternal for every human being, naturally this includes you. Are you ready? Then I shall take you to where your spirit/soul’s main part has always been waiting for its smaller part to return, whenever it went forth to experience another lifetime on the earthly plane. I see you nodding, so breathe deeply whilst holding onto my hand.

‘See! There was nothing to it. That’s the physical body that served you so well. Don’t forget to thank you for it, even though now it’s just an empty shell, like the cocoon from which a beautiful butterfly has slipped. You have done well, been a messenger of peace. You were born October 11, 1926 and continued until January 22, 2022. Born when the Sun in the sky above your world was moving through Libra, the second sign that’s ruled by the planet Venus. Libra is the sign into which the peacemakers of the material plane are born. Being one of them, that’s been the predestined pathway of your most recent lifetime. You have walked this road steadfastly, never shying away from at least trying to bring peace to a world that to this day is greatly interested in warmongering.’

Back to Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle: ‘In his book ‘Fear’ Nhat told you that at the time of writing it, he still believed that all humankind’s fears have been inherited from their ancestors. As you will soon find out, in a way this assumption was correct. Yet, with the clear vision of our realm’s perspective, Nhat realises that humankind’s fears, especially the most frightening ones of death and the future in general, originate from quite a different place. They rise to the surface of every human being’s earthly awareness from deep within their very own subconscious mind. That’s were the memories of whatever happened to any of you in previous lifetimes are stored.

‘Being able to see for himself that this is so, Nhat hopes that the knowledge he has gained will enable him, with the passing of time, to reach ever more of those who still are taking part in life on the material plane. His ultimate dream is helping everybody there to understand that there truly is nothing to be afraid of anywhere. This is because spirit guides and helpers are constantly with every human being, wherever they may at any given moment be. Although these helpers are invisible to ordinary earthly eyes, they can assist by showing the way – rather than doing the work for anyone on the earthly plane – whenever someone requires it.

‘Therefore, if you want your spirit friends’ help, you have to ask for it. Without asking, they are not allowed to do so. This is particularly helpful when your present lifetime is reaching its end. To help you overcome being afraid of what lies ahead, Nhat wants to share with as many as possible the first hand knowledge he has gained through this lifetime’s departure from your world that, in our realm, there truly is nothing to be afraid of and a great deal to look forward to. You will be able to see this for yourself when next time you have returned to your true eternal home. We assure you there is nowhere else for anyone to go. And when you have arrived here, we guarantee that you are going to enjoy no longer needing a physical body for getting around and the greater freedom this gives you straight away.

‘Can you imagine the joy and wonder you will feel when, at long last, you are released into exploring and getting to know our world, the spirit realm more intimately? That’s what will also happen to you as soon as your energies are right for moving forwards and upwards on your very own evolutionary spiral and continue studying ever higher levels of your existence.

‘Something like a veil has been separating the outer material plane of your world from its inner spiritual counterpart. Everything that manifests itself in the outer part has its origin and was created on the inner plane, by us, the Angels and Master’s of the Christ Circle and those who serve us on the lower levels of life everywhere. Everything happens in keeping with the Divine evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, therefore also humankind and its world. We are in charge of the creation and development of all manifestations of life that exist anywhere.

Nhat takes over again: ‘In my books I talk about being and non-being. From where I am now, there is no doubt in my mind that these words should be used the other way round. Being is when, in the spirit realm transfiguration has returned our lower earthly self to its original state of being nothing but a spirit/soul, who is an integral part of the Highest Forces of life, whatever that means to you. That, to me, is God the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Being a spark of this Great Light, whether we are as yet aware of it or not, every human being wherever they presently may be is as immortal and eternal as they are. Nothing that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation, will ever be able to separate us from this, the Source of our being.

* * *

Conquer Fear Through Understanding (3)

Nhat continues: ‘Since my return to the inner plane of life, I have learnt so much. For example, I found out that what in my most recent earthly lifetime I used to think of as ‘being’ is merely a temporary state of predestined length. This is because in the course of many lifetimes, every human being takes part in one lesson after another on the earthly plane. That existence is no more than school of life and a place of learning. Visiting it time and again, we steadily grow in wisdom and understanding. Each one of us a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ, a spirit/soul the same as God.

‘With the passing of time, everybody’s own light increases in two ways. In the course of each lifetime that’s spent on the earthly plane, the Christ Star is drawing us towards itself. Through this our own light increases. Each through their own experiences is constantly learning something and that’s how we become ever more enlightened beings. Every one of us needs to find out for themselves that merely the outer material shell of our physical body dies, each time one of our earthly lifetimes has run its course. The inner spirit/soul is eternal and immortal, just like our Creator. Therefore, it can and will never die. And that’s why there never is any death, merely a transfiguration that changes the state of our being and leaves our spirit/soul untouched.

‘Living in a physical body which everybody needs for taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, that’s what non-being truly is, because the most essential aspect of every human being’s nature, not merely mine, is our eternal and immortal spirit/soul. Walking around as an earthly being, for as long as one is unaware of one’s higher God or Christ nature, that’s what non-being truly is. Non-being is not knowing that in truth every human being, independent of what evolutionary level one of us may have reached at any given moment, is a young God in the making, for whom a high and holy destiny is waiting.

‘Even though at the beginning of everybody’s evolutionary journey this exists merely as a potential, all of us have inherited, from our true Divine parents, the ability of creating and bringing into being whole new worlds and everything within them. As soon as they have served their usefulness, every one of us possesses the inner power of destroying and returning the atoms of their cells to their original state. However, this only comes about because this is what the Divine evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation decrees. Nothing anywhere in the whole of Creation happens against the will and wishes of God and is beyond the reach of these powers.

‘Best of all to my mind is that, everyone’s progress is constantly supervised and guided by the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, who are served by zillions of spirit friends and helpers on all lower evolutionary levels. And as soon as one of us has evolved into a God or Christed one, in their own right, they are permanently released into the greater freedom of the spirit realm. This comes about when one of us has reached the end of their curriculum in the earthly school of life. That is a natural part of every human being’s development.

‘Wise ones always have been and forever will accompany us. This is because they are in charge of and responsible for every human being’s development. Accompanied and supervised by them, each one of us eventually starts exploring and getting to know, through actively taking part in the next higher level of our existence. As soon it has been dealt with sufficiently, we do the same with the level that follows. The plan for the development of every human being, as well as that for the whole of humankind, decrees that this continues until we have reached the top of our evolutionary spiral. Our energies then are right for joining the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, around the throne of God.

‘I am delighted to have discovered that, from where I am now, the intentions behind everything that ever happened on the outer material plane of life, your world, can easily be recognised. About the tales of the Buddha’s life as well as Jesus Christ, I can tell you reliably that they never were literally true. They always were nothing but legends. However, declaring them to be literally true once were an essential aspect of teaching humankind the value of truth. For its first instalment it was necessary to withhold the truth for a predestined length of time. The Buddha and Jesus Christ legends were necessary, so that during one lifetime after another, lower earthly selves believed them to be true and therefore acted upon them accordingly.

‘This is what happened to me. Can you imagine how good it is to discover that I fell into this trap for the wise higher purpose of taking part in the lesson about the value of honesty and truth? As I know now, that’s why for approx. six thousand years of patriarchy our world’s old belief systems were purposely designed, by the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, so that their tales created a natural barrier of fear. This was necessary to stop humankind from finding out too early that the true meaning of all our world’s religious tales has always been hiding behind their surface words.

‘That’s how the truth was ever more removed from our world. It was the first instalment of teaching humankind the value of truth. As ever more you know by now, the Aquarian age is the age of truth. During this age the truth of the Highest will be flowing with ever increasing strength into the hearts and minds of anyone whose frequencies are tuned into it. This is why ever more Divine truth has been reaching the earthly plane for quite some time by now.

‘The truth and nothing but the truth, for example through the Aquarian writings, appearing in your world is the second part of learning to appreciate the value of truth. Ever more of those on the earthly plane, for some time by now have been benefiting from it. And being allowed to communicate with you in this way that’s my reward for the work I did, for such a long time in the material world. I gave what was good and right when it appeared, in keeping with the Divine evolutionary plan for humankind and its world – at the time.’

* * *

Conquer Fear Through Understanding (4)

The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle continue: ‘As many of you are aware, the one we introduced to you in this part of the Aquarian writings as Nhat did some wonderful work in the course of his most recent lifetime. We are deeply grateful for the way he worked on helping human beings conquer their fears. Overcoming them, especially the most deep seated and frightening ones, from many of the lifetimes they spent taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.

‘We are convinced that this will turn into a much more manageable task when you no longer think that your fears have been inherited from unknown ancestors but from yourself. Think of the one you were in previous lifetimes and who, after all, you still are and forever will be. This is because your indwelling spirit/soul has always remained the same, even though initially it was no more than a spark of the Universal Christ’s light.

‘In keeping with the Divine plan for everyone’s evolutionary development, that’s how one lifetime after another each sparks’ own light increases and that in two ways. During earthly lifetime each spark absorbs more of the Christ light. Simultaneous with this, through its lessons every lower earthly self constantly gains in wisdom and understanding. That’s how its light in the form of enlightenment steadily increases, adding to that of the main spirit/soul who never leaves the spirit realm. This is how every human being, in the fullness of time and after countless lifetimes of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, eventually develops into a Christed one. Each one of you can only do this in their own right and through your own efforts.

‘Having once more moved successfully through the transfiguration that takes place at the beginning and end of each earthly lifetime, for every human being, Nhat has first hand knowledge that when someone has returned to our realm, they are nothing but spirit/soul. In spite of being highly evolved, this applies to Nhat. Independent of which evolutionary level someone may have reached at any given moment, each spirit/soul consists of masculine as well as feminine energies.

‘That’s why in truth you never need anyone to make you whole. You already are. Every human being, without exception, is a spark of the Universal Christ’s light that consists of masculine as well as feminine energies. They are inseparable and can only function together, the same as in our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born, i.e. visible Son/Daughter of the Universal Christ. Nothing can separate any part of this Trinity from each other and nothing in the whole of Creation exists that can separate any human being from its Creator.

‘Hoping that you would recognise who is communicating with you here, Nhat’s spirit/soul slipped once more into the costume that he wore during his most recent earthly lifetime. This time round, he spent ninety-five years on the stage of that grand theatre of life. And to assist you some more with overcoming and releasing your fears, hopefully down to the very last one, we recommend the reading of the two chapters at the end of this one.

‘We would like you to know that every word of the Aquarian writings is a gift from us to humankind which was given intuitively to the writer’s mind. She knows that understanding is the key for unlocking the bolts of the doors behind which humankind’s fears for such a long time have been hiding. Understanding opens the door that leads to the ability of comprehending the higher purpose and meaning of your own existence as well as that of the whole of humankind. As soon as you understand what’s being said in any part of the Aquarian writings, we guarantee that you will know why anything ever had to happen on the earthly plane and why, to this day, this has to continue. But only for a predestined length of time that’s only known to us.

‘We assure you that there will be no third World War because that simply is not part of what God’s evolutionary plan for humankind and your world ever had in mind. And please remember that, whenever we are speaking of God, this does not mean Jesus. As explained sufficiently in previous chapters, the God-man never existed on the earthly plane. He always has been and forever will be but a symbolism for every human being’s higher God or Christ nature. This aspect is destined to more and more take over the characteristics of your lower nature, at the end of your earthly education.

‘Ever more of you are ready to find out that, what for some time by now has been happening in your world, is nothing but a clearing-out process. As many know by now, wise ones always have been and forever will be in charge of humankind’s development. They operate from your world’s spiritual background and are constantly observing it. They want you to know that the present events serve the purpose of separating the wheat from the chaff in humankind. Sufficiently evolved spirit/souls are the wheat. The chaff are spiritually young and inexperienced people who enjoy nothing more than troublemaking and scaremongering for those around them.

‘Their energies are unsuitable for taking part in the new golden age, when love, peace and harmony, honesty and truth will be ruling the earthly plane the same as in its spiritual counterpart, our realm. Every day that passes takes you and your world that bit closer to this age. As explained in previous chapters, the spiritual youngsters will be reincarnating onto a new planet whose evolutionary stage is ready to accept human beings to assist with is development as well as theirs.

‘That’s the road Mother Earth, for a large part of her development has been walking together with humankind. Slowly but steadily both of them simultaneously move forwards and upwards on their evolutionary spiral. There are individual ones for every human being as well as one for the planet and everything it contains. This also happened, a long time ago, for Mother Earth when her colonisation began.

‘Eventually, a tale appeared in your world that one fine day, a saviour and redeemer would descend from the Heavens down to the Earth, to save and redeem anyone who believes that a man by the name of Jesus really exists. The deeper your world penetrates into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more of you realise that the only one who will ever be able to save and redeem anyone, including you, is you yourself. It was for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth that we, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, created the God-man, half God and half human.

‘Although the story of Jesus’ life is but a legend and not literally true, inventing him has been part of the last but one instalment of humankind learning the value of truth. The final part is discovering the truth. Now that the age of truth has been with you for quite a while, ever more of you are becoming aware that they themselves are the God-man. Jesus was merely a symbolism for every human being’s very own higher God of Christ nature. Every one of you will eventually be required to bring forth that which is best, highest and noblest in them, from deep within their own being.

‘During the first part of humankind’s evolutionary program, these character qualities are there. But at that stage they merely exist as a potential in every human being’s character. The work on the self that’s required to bring these qualities forth, each can only do from deep within their own being. And that’s a task which can only be carried out by everyone themselves. This is the final part of developing every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature. You are the only one, in the whole of Creation, who has been equipped by the Great Father/Mother at the moment when you first came into being, with the power of doing this. There never has been anybody between Heaven and Earth who would be capable of carrying this task out on anyone else’s behalf.

‘Basically, it’s all very simple, the way every spiritual concept is. That’s because every human being’s behaviour who, at any given moment, is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, reveals through their behaviour the state of their spiritual development. Wise ones, in your world’s inner spiritual background, always have been and forever will be in charge of it for every human being, the whole of humankind as well as your world. They know the way of all things because they are constantly observing what happens on the outer material plane. Everyone’s behaviour clearly shows who has developed the higher God or Christ aspect of their being and who has not. That’s what is telling them who belongs to the wheat category and who is so far merely chaff.

* * *

Conquer Fear Through Understanding (5)

‘It takes the Earth nearly 25,000 years to complete one of the cycles that moves your whole world and everything that’s part of it through the twelve signs of the zodiac. Each cycle is known as a Great Year and each sign the Earth passes through represents one Great Month, lasting for rather more than 2,000 years. The unique character of the great months strongly influences all creatures and happenings in your world.

‘After each Great Year a new evolutionary cycle usually begins. But, unlike all previous cycles, this one is going to be different. Mother Earth will no longer be used by us as a school and place of learning where the lower earthly selves of young and inexperienced spirit/souls reincarnate, time and again to attend to their education as material beings in a world of matter. This is how those who are now members of the group of highly evolved spirit/souls, a long, long time ago started their education on a different planet. Having reached a certain phase of their development there, they were placed to start reincarnating their lower earthly selves on planet Earth. That way they could assist each other with their evolutionary progress.

‘And that’s how all spiritual youngsters are going to be treated when their next lifetime as a material being in a material world comes about. To continue with this education, they are going to reincarnate on a new planet that’s ready and waiting to be colonised by them. There is no need to go into more details here, as we touched on this subject sufficiently in previous chapters.

‘As many of you are aware, with every day that passes Mother Earth’s new golden age is drawing closer. It will not take much longer until nobody on your planet will require a physical body for moving about. And as soon as the outer plane has become like its inner spiritual counterpart, love, peace and goodwill will be ruling both parts of Mother Earth. There will be no more exploiting each other, the way it’s still happening on your planet for the time being, for the wise higher purpose of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

‘Everybody taking part in life during the new golden age, will only think of supporting each other. This will enable everyone to bring forth, from deep within their own being, only that which is best and noblest, holy and most beautiful of their character traces. The gifts the Great Father/Mother has bestowed upon every human being, at the moment of their creation – we told you about them in the two chapters ‘You Are Special’ – need to be shared unselfishly, for the highest good and the greatest joy of everybody.

‘Gifts and talents are not there to enable anyone to make lots of money, as well as fame and glory for themselves. They were given, so that in due course each one could be used for serving the enjoyment of all and, at the same time, honouring the Highest Forces of life for having brought everything into being. The more of you are following this advice, the sooner Mother Earth will have been transformed into a place of previously unknown beauty, whose supreme rulers are love, peace, and harmony. Every human being, at least potentially, is capable of making a valuable contribution towards bringing this state about.

‘This process has already taken place on many other planets. They can no longer be seen by ordinary earthly eyes, because their material aspect has been overcome and is no longer required. But they most certainly are there. As soon as you have evolved sufficiently, you will be able to see them. They most certainly are there.

‘As we have pointed out many times before and we shall never tire of repeating it, love and evolution are the two main laws throughout the whole of Creation and that mans evolution that is based on love. Naturally, this is true for your world. And that’s why life everywhere is constantly moving forwards and upwards, individually and collectively. Nothing ever moves backwards or stands still, even for the fraction of a second. So take heart and trust that we, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, truly are in charge of everything that exists in the whole of Creation, including every member of the human species and its world.

‘The present troublemakers and money-spinners are your spiritually younger and less highly evolved siblings in the great family of humankind. Send them nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts, because they have no idea of what they are doing, most of all to themselves. Also for what is bound to happen when, in due course, the law of cause and effect or Karma returns to them every one of their present thoughts, words and actions. Naturally, the same is going to happen to you. That’s why we ask you to ensure that you contribute nothing but that which is best, holiest and beautiful within you. We bless every human being, wherever someone may be now.’

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
1 Oct, 2022
Words
10,612
Read Time
53 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
449

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.