Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (56)
Miracles And Wonders (56)

Miracles And Wonders (56)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 20th October 2022

Come And Share My Dreams

Creating the impression that no-one is watching them has always been our most essential equipment in this process. That’s why it’s necessary that, in the beginning of being educated in the earthly school of life, human beings believe that whenever they are alone, nobody can observe what they are doing. In truth, none of you ever is. As many of you by now are aware, something like a veil to this day separates the world of matter from its inner spiritual counterpart, our realm. Spirit guides, even though they cannot seen by earthly eyes, always have been and forever will constantly be observing and guarding every human being on the earthly plane.

And that is why, for us, peoples’ behaviour and reaction to anything they encounter has always been the best way of assessing which evolutionary level anyone on either side of the veil has reached, any moment of day or night in your world. This applies in particular to those who still believe that it does not really matter how much they sin against anybody else, because there is someone of a higher spiritual nature who possesses the power of redeeming anything they do and so save them from winding up frying forever in the fires of hell.

The best example of this is the God-man Jesus. Many in your world to this day believe that he really exists and once walked on the earthly plane amid human beings, just like they are doing now. All people on the earthly plane were ever required to do was declaring that they believe in Jesus, even though the God-man only ever existed on the earthly plane as a thoughtform.

As valid as such beliefs were in previous ages, especially during the age of Pisces, that age has definitely been left behind some time ago. The Piscean age was a period during which deceptions and untruths were the supreme rulers of earthly life. Although many in your world are still stuck in those beliefs, they are outdated and that’s because the Aquarian age is the age of truth. The deeper your world is moving into the energies of this sign, the more human beings on the material plane will discover that the only one who ever could save and redeem them was they themselves. And that is because the God-man Jesus was never more than a symbolism of every human being’s higher God or Christ nature.

Yet, this aspect of anyone’s being can only be developed by taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, one after the other. This is an evolutionary journey which, in the course of a great many lifetimes, takes every human being from getting to know first the characteristics of their own lower nature, which are also everybody else’s. When this aspect of your being has been left behind, they have to be nailed one by one to the cross of your earthly existence. That’s the only way the highest and most holy characteristics can be reached. Having dealt with this process sufficiently already, we do not wish to bore you with this theme again.

For every human being there will eventually come a time when those around you will but smile and nod understandingly when you confide in them that, once upon a time, you also believed that the tale of the God-man Jesus was literally true. Start looking forward to this coming about, because it’s an essential aspect of the new golden age, towards which humankind and its whole world is striding with giant steps, taking all of you together forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, individually as well as collectively.

Meanwhile, whenever you look at the sad state of your world’s material plane, you cannot help feeling a strong yearning welling up inside you that the Angels of transfiguration should take your spirit/soul by the hand and release them into humankind’s true eternal home. When that happens don’t despair because the moment for each one of you will come sooner than you think. Meanwhile, to assist you with the process of sorting the wheat from the chaff, we hope that the following chapters will help you.

* * *

From Stargazer’s Philosophy Behind The Divine Science

Our Character Is Our Destiny – How and Why?

Had I the Heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams.
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats

If the cloths of the Heavens were mine to give, I too would spread them under your feet. Being but a stargazer and poor like the poet, all I can do is share with you my hopes and dreams for our world through the Wisdom from the Stars I have been allowed to gain access to. And so I am spreading them before you instead. Please tread softly when, by partaking from what I have to give, you walk on my dreams.

My dreams are of a peaceful world where human beings live and work together in peace and harmony. Instead of exploiting, oppressing and enslaving those around them, unselfishly they help and support each other wherever they can. All accept responsibility for themselves, each other and our world. Everybody is a wise one who has taken charge of their character and with it their own destiny and that of our world. People are tolerant and patient with each other. They have a kind and loving word not only for their nearest and dearest but for everyone, including members of other races and cultural backgrounds. Pulling in the same direction, all together we are moving forwards and upwards into an ever more peaceful and prosperous present and future.

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples, nations and ultimately all life. It symbolises revolution, renewal, transfiguration and transmutation. In the Age of Aquarius, now upon us, humankind’s highest hopes and aspirations personally and collectively are going to find their fulfilment, on every level of our existence. Now, imagine for a moment that we are already in the midst of this new golden age. Hunger, starvation, sickness, violence and crime are no longer known. We co-exist with honesty and integrity. Lying, cheating and corruption have long been forgotten. Religions, humankind’s age-old favourite excuse for spreading hatred and bigotry, warfare and destruction, have vanished because all on this plane of life are awake to their true nature. They have re-established their inner connection and direct link with our Creator. Hand in hand with God and the Angels all life once again moves smoothly along, the way it once did in past golden ages.

During the final assault on the peak of the spiritual mountain of being reunited with our Creator, the Angels and Masters, guides and helpers from the world of light showed us ever more peaceful and loving ways of being. They taught us that every human soul can beneficially influence the flow of their own destiny and that of our world by seriously working on the improvement of their character through bringing forth only the best and highest of our inner qualities. Thus we transformed our weaknesses into strength and further enhanced and made best possible use of the characteristics that had already been developed by us into strong and positive ones in other lifetimes.

Making this peaceful dream world into a reality on the Earth plane is why I am spreading the cloth of my dreams at your feet in this part of the Stargazer’s Astro Files. The same as all my other writings, it has been woven with many colours, lots of love and a great deal of care. All those who are willing to work with me on making our dream world into a reality on the Earth plane, I ask to proceed gently and with kindness, for you will be walking not only on my dreams but also your own. And they, in the final analysis, are the visions of God and the Angels for our whole race and our world.

We are part of God and God is part of us – we are God. The Godhead experiences itself through us and dreams its visions through us. At the same time, we are the dreamer and the dreamed. In some human souls the Great Father/Mother of all life experiences itself in great material riches of the Earth, in others it dreams of spiritual wealth and hopes for the freedom and ultimate release from the shackles of our planet in the Age of Aquarius. One dream is not better than any other. Each is merely a different kind of learning and our Creator getting to know different aspects of Itself.

* * *

The Mountain Of Life

We are all climbing different paths up the mountain of life
And everybody sometimes must experience hardship and strife.
Many paths lead up the mountain of life,
And some of its climbs feel like the point of a knife.

Some paths are short and others are long,
Who can say which one is right or wrong?
The beauty of truth is that each way has its own song,
By listening closely we find where we belong.

So climb your own path true and strong,
But respect all other truths, too,
For your way for others may well be wrong.

Dan Inosanto
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

What The Animals Can Teach Us

As we know by now, the world around us is an outer manifestation of the inner life of our race, individually and collectively. It acts like a mirror that constantly reflects its state back to us. Subtly and in many different ways, the Universe has always been trying to guide us and teach us by showing us better ways of living harmoniously with each other and our world. Martin Luther, the Father of the Reformation in Germany who, for the first time in its history, made the Bible accessible to lay people by translating it into German, observed: ‘Study the animal world and you will understand human behaviour much better.’ The same applies to all other parts of the world around us. Much new understanding can be found through observing the environment and intuitively interpreting what kind of messages it may contain.

Have you ever observed geese heading south for the winter or when they are returning in spring, flying in their typical ‘V’ formation? If so, did you reflect on why they should be on the wing in this particular manner? Did you marvel at the Great Mother’s wisdom who decreed that geese should fly this way? For those who walk around with their inner eyes open, the animal kingdom in the flight of the geese reveals that working together – flying in formation – can also get human being more easily to where they wish to go.

As each bird flaps its wings, an uplift is created for the bird immediately behind. By flying in ‘V’ formation, the whole flock has at least a seventy-one percent greater flying range than birds flying on their own. The same principle applies to the wise ones who already share a common direction and sense of community. They too can get where they are going more quickly and easily, because they are then travelling on the thrust of each other.

Whenever a goose leaves the formation, it instantly feels the drag and resistance of trying to go it alone, so it quickly gets back into formation to take advantage of the lifting power of the bird in front. Human beings who have as much sense as a goose stay in formation with those who are headed the same way as they are. When the head goose gets tired, it rotates back in the wing and another goose takes the lead. Taking turns at doing demanding jobs is just as sensible for people as it is for migrating geese. They honk from behind to encourage those up front to keep up their spirit and their speed. What do we say when someone signals at us from behind?

Last but by no means least, when one of the geese gets sick or is hurt in some way, it falls out of formation. The flock noticing it, two other geese the wounded one to lend help and protection. They stay with the patient until it is able to fly again or until it dies. Only then do they take off on their own either to catch up with their group or seeking to join another formation. Human beings who have as much sense as a goose also stand by each other.

I find it hard to imagine why people think aspects of creation like these ‘just happened’. Surely, only a creative genius could engineer a design like this one. So, when it comes to the blessing and healing of our world, hand in hand with God and the Angels, let us all fly together in formation, so that much will be achieved with a great deal more ease than any one of us on their own could ever hope for and mountains of faith will indeed be moved.

* * *

Unfolding Our Unlimited Potential

As God’s children of the Earth and young God’s in the making, our potential is unlimited. Individually and as a race, we are capable of rising to the most dizzying evolutionary heights. Our individual and collective character is the only thing that can ever stand in the way of making the progress that is rightfully ours. All negative and difficult Karma that was created in the past and to this day is being created by many is due to someone’s character flaws. Every bit of it one day has to be made good and redeemed, either in this lifetime or another. By holding us responsible for ourselves and our character development, the Universe has placed the means for putting an end to this kind of misery in every human soul’s own hands.

Before our Creator everybody is the same and no soul is better than or superior to any other. Either openly or hidden in the recesses of our subconscious, we all have been endowed with a fair share of the most unpleasant traces of human behaviour. To name but a few: utter selfishness, belligerence, arrogance, aggression and nastiness, over-possessiveness, greed and too much acquisitiveness for our planet’s material goodies, all these things are deeply embedded in every one of us and therefore hard to overcome. These characteristics are some of the lowest aspects of Aries and Taurus – find out more about them by following the links at the end of this chapter. Everybody has them because every soul, at the beginning of each new evolutionary cycle that takes us through all the signs of the zodiac, has to take part in the Aries and Taurus lessons.

In our work at overcoming the negative aspects of our nature, much can be achieved with the help of astrology. In the right hands it can be turned into a veritable life-help. Our birthcharts deal with the potential we have brought with us, but we ourselves are the only ones who can tell what we have made of ours so far. The progressions and transits show us which energies are predominantly influencing us at present. The Bible tells us that there is a right time for everything, astrology confirms that every human life contains times for reaping and others for sowing. I believe that the Divine science is meant to be used as a tool for assessing which point we have reached on our pathway through life and what energies are influencing it mostly and what kind of life lessons they are trying to bring. There are good times for launching new projects successfully and those when it is wiser to slow down to wait for another attempt.

In the course of many years, my speciality has become assisting those who are interested in working on their character, and through this, their destiny, to look for and unfold their highest potential. When the birthchart it placed in the right hands, it can turn into a most wondrous instrument for familiarising oneself with one’s inner motivations better. Although I always stress that I am not a fortune teller, it occurred to me that, when all is said and done, our character is our fortune and determines our destiny. So, whether I like it or not, maybe I am a teller of fortunes, after all. After studying every one of my interpretations of the Sun signs, even before including the other parts of the Astro Files, you could be a better judge of that than I am.

The way I understand this life is that during our existence in physicality it is everybody’s own task to make the best possible use of whatever the Universe makes available to us. This includes astrology because it can help us to get in touch with and learn how to consciously tap into our inner resources, i.e. the knowledge and learning we have brought over from other lives. It can help us to find ways of coming ever more into harmony with the flow of the energies in our life, and ultimately with ourselves and our Creator, so that our life can work more smoothly. The birthchart gives clear indications where our strengths and weaknesses lie.

Before I can change anything, I first have to become aware of what is operating within me. Only when I have found what my strengths are can I consciously work on making them even stronger; the same applies to converting my weaknesses into strengths. Once I have become aware that I have the freedom to choose how to behave and react in any given situation, can I begin to work on counteracting any trends and tendencies within me that are not to my liking. Those who are still unaware that this is the case are what is commonly known as ‘ruled by their stars’.

Astrology can help those who dislike people to become more tolerant through a better understanding of what is moving through their lives and the pathway they have to walk. Tolerance grows naturally from a better perception of why some folks simply cannot help behaving in certain ways and the strange things some of us insist on doing to each other, our Earth and the other Kingdoms and also to us. Broad-mindedness towards ourselves and each other is the natural by-product of an ever increasing grasp of the true purpose of our earthly existence. It comes from finding out that we are all on the same pathway and share similar lessons, and that many of people’s weird actions are due to reactions from their subconscious, where everybody’s memories of all lifetimes are stored.

For as long as our instinctive responses come from there in an uncontrolled manner not a great deal can be done about them. To my mind, changes can only be made successfully by those who wake up to the realisation that each one of us is responsible for their own behaviour. Without accepting this responsibility and taking charge of our character and inner thoughts and motivations, it is just about impossible to bring about the fundamental changes that are vital for every human soul’s evolutionary progress.

Isn’t it comforting to know that in the end, we all get what we deserve, no matter how long it may take? Becoming increasingly aware of this gradually makes us more tolerant and less critical towards ourselves and those around us. As we reflect on the amount of suffering we ourselves must have caused and gone through, in the course of many lifetimes, love and compassion for ourselves and our own suffering as well as that of everybody else’s begin to fill our heart. It hardly bears thinking about what those who still insist on misbehaving and bringing suffering to those around them and our world are doing to themselves. Hence, according to the legend, Jesus’ last words on the cross: ‘Father, forgive them – they know not what they are doing.’ With our present degree of awareness one cannot avoid uttering the same. The Master soul on the cross forgiving those torturing him is a fine example of how we are all required to forgive those who have ever trespassed against us.

On our present level of existence there is no way of telling the reasons for certain happenings in our lives and why people still do painful things to us. Let’s take an example from the reign of the Romans. Crucifying those who had broken their laws in those days was a popular method of punishment. Now, if some of us who are here today, took part in one of those crucifixions – as we may well have done – on either side of the Roman justice system, we may have heaped enormous karmic debts upon our shoulders. That’s why, whenever I am tempted to sit in judgement over someone, I find it useful to take a moment to reflect and ask myself: ‘Will the one amongst you who is without sin, cast the first stone?’ I am sure there just isn’t one.

It is for our own protection that we do not know what we have been up to in previous lifetimes. If we knew, we would probably find it impossible to live with ourselves, as every unkind word, thought and action has to be redeemed by us, if not during this lifetime, then in another. This realisation to me is the most powerful incentive of all to start working on ourselves. Only by thinking carefully about how to respond in any given situation do we take our destiny into our own hands. We then respond to the pull of our spirit, symbolised by the Sun in our birthchart, so it can help us bring forth the very best and highest that is within us.

This Sun stands for the spiritual Sun, the Sun above and behind all Suns. It is the giver of all life that radiates its light and warmth through the Sun in the sky above us into us and everything that shares this existence with us. Each one of us is a spark of this great light who is constantly tries to guide us from our inner darkness of ignorance into the light of conscious awareness and knowledge of who we and It truly are. Following Its guidance and under Its protection, we shall gradually shed our fear of pursuing humankind’s most lofty ideas and dreams, irrespective of what the world around us may still believe in.

* * *

How Does Our Character Determine Our Destiny?

As we know by now, the world around us acts like a mirror. It constantly reflects back to us what we ourselves are, especially the aspects of our nature that so far have been hidden from our earthly self’s view. And because we are magnetic beings, we attract into our lives people who are a reflection of what we ourselves are. As the law of Karma ensures that everything we send out into the world must find its way unerringly back to us, it is easy to see that improved behaviour and thinking patterns actively create better, i.e. easier Karma. That’s why I say that our character influences and determines not only everyone’s individual destiny, but also that of our whole race.

It is every human soul’s birthright and duty towards itself and our Creator that we should develop our moral/spiritual fibre to its highest potential. Hand in hand with God and the Angels all of us are required to make their contribution towards shaping our world into an ever better, more beautiful and peaceful place. And that can only happen when each one of us gets to work and changes their character make-up. For anyone wishing to find a more intimate perception of their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as other people’s, there just isn’t any better tool than astrology. The new understanding of human nature it can provide us with assists us with growing ever more tolerant towards ourselves and others.

In my view, there is nothing quite like astrology for pointing us to our inner motivations and helping us to unearth undiscovered soul treasures in the form of gifts and talents that thus far have been neglected, in spite of the fact that they took many lifetimes to develop. In this one they are waiting to be re-discovered, worked with and polished to a high sheen, so they can help us to carry out the specific task that has been allocated to us by the Highest forces of Creation for the evolutionary progress of our race and world.

Like everything that is in our world and all worlds, knowledge is a gift from God. And like all things on this planet, it can either be used for good purpose or abused. As always, the choice is ours of how we use any kind of information we have access to. Words of warning about the use of our special gifts come to us from Anne Bronté, 1820-1849, in ‘The Tenant of Wildfell Hall’: ‘All our talents increase in the using, and every faculty, both good and bad, strengthens by exercise. Therefore, if you choose to use the bad or those which tend to be considered evil, till they become your masters, and neglect the good at their expense till they dwindle away, you have only yourself to blame.’

So, beware! From the mass of information that is trying to flood and invade our consciousness, as aspiring healers and lightbringers to our world we have to pick and choose the raisins from the cake that is on offer. The rest needs to be discarded. And let’s not fool ourselves. It depends upon the choices that people like you and I make whether our world continues to sink ever deeper into evil or whether it rises above it and the Earth becomes the place of our dreams. If we do not wish the former to happen, each has to make their contribution towards raising ourselves and our world onto ever higher levels of consciousness.

Never forget that today is Eternity and that everything in the whole of Creation consists of vibrations. Every letter in the alphabet has a certain vibration, so has every colour and note of music. Every one of our thoughts represents a vibration and those we are sending into our world at any given moment are building and shaping our future. If our dream world is one filled wisdom and truth, love and beauty, we need to firmly keep hold of this ideal and act accordingly in all our endeavours, because that’s the kind of future we are at any moment helping to create. What we have to endure today is the result of the vibrations we sent out yesterday, i.e. in other lifetimes. And because today reflects yesterday and at the same time creates tomorrow, you can see for yourself that in fact it is Eternity.

There is no need to worry unnecessarily about the daily events of earthly life. It is better by far to concern ourselves with sending forth, from the very core of our being, the vibrations we now know are helpful for creating a more agreeable future for all. Love is the supreme law of the Universe that rules everything. And today is important only in so far as the right reactions to everything that comes our way can bring future growth, happiness and harmony into earthly life.

For those who have awakened to their true nature, the time has come for taking the future, their own and that of our whole world, into their hands. Each one of us will eventually be required to make their contribution towards creating a more peaceful and harmonious world. The human imagination is part of the creative processes of the Highest, which brings all things into being. As young Gods in the making and coo-creators of God, in our imagination let’s create the kind of world we would love to return to, should another lifetime be required for our educational curriculum.

* * *

Within You Alone Are Destiny, Paradise And Hell

High above the firmament I searched
For the source of predestination, paradise and hell!
And my wise teacher said:
‘My friend, within you alone are
Destiny, paradise and hell!’

Omar Khayyam 1048-1123 AD

When Omar Khayyam wrote the above words such a long time ago, why did it take me until this lifetime to find out that our character does actually determine the flow of our destiny and how can this be? When we consciously change our behaviour patterns, actions and reactions to those around us from negative and destructive into positive and constructive ones, we are making much better progress on the evolutionary spiral of life than we used to do. And as we are evolving and growing, all life is doing the same. Our new thinking and behaviour patterns empower us to take charge of our own destiny and at the same time positively influence that of our world.

The only true free will we as earthlings have is making a conscious decision about how we wish to react to the people and situations that are constantly coming our way. This happened unconsciously before the awakening of our true nature and the realisation of the higher purpose and meaning of our existence. What is happening to us now is a giant stride forward in the process of learning to control the urges and desires of our lower earthly nature. Taking charge of all aspects of our nature is the only real power we as earthlings ever had and will have. To shed some more light at what is required from us at our entry into the Aquarian age, there now follows an extract from my interpretation of the Sun in Aquarius:

‘The fixed Air sign Aquarius is co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. It is the eleventh sign in the zodiac and the eleventh house is its natural domain. Its keyword is: ‘I know!’ Aquarius is the sign of revolution, whose symbol is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this, it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs. It is an Air sign and the water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid kind. It is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect of fresh spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is constantly being poured from the highest levels of life into the earthly consciousness of humankind, to enable us and our world to move forwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples and all nations, and ultimately with all life. In this sign the highest human hopes and aspirations can potentially find their fulfilment, on a personal as well as on the collective level. I hope I shall be forgiven for using the word siblinghood instead of brotherhood. For my liking it smacks too much of times gone by, the patriarchy with its suppression of the feminine. The true spirit of Aquarius is equal rights and opportunities for all. Fortunately, by now there is sufficient evidence in our world that this ideal is slowly but surely gaining the upper hand in the consciousness of our world. Many opportunities for conducting our lives in accordance with this principle are offered to each one of us, especially to those who are spending their present lifetime in this sign. If they so wish and are willing to work hard on themselves to fulfil the special requirements of their sign, they have excellent potential for growing into significant mental pioneers of this our New Age.

‘Yet, much love and devotion to the Highest are required. Let no-one run away with the idea that the Aquarian gifts, the same as those of all other signs, will ever automatically fall into anyone’s lap. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is especially true when Saturn is involved. The soul then has to strive particularly hard if it wishes to reach the highest possible evolutionary level in its present sign. Saturn’s keywords invariably are self-mastery and self-discipline. The Aquarian co-rulership of Saturn and Uranus clearly shows that these qualities have to be acquired before any soul can hope to be released into the spiritual freedom of this sign.

‘Uranus, the liberator, is the planet of revolution and upheavals that come about by the will of God, to free us and our world from the restrictions that bind us to the past. Allowing young and inexperienced souls to freely handle the Uranian energies would be like placing an atom bomb into a toddler’s hands. Clearly, concentrating on integrating Saturn’s invaluable gifts is essential. They are the fundamentals which every soul must learn under the guardianship of this incorruptible, impeccable and stern taskmaster of the zodiac. Ever watchful it guards the inner gates before any of us will be ever allowed to come anywhere near working with the Uranian energies.’

All the characteristics and powers that are in God are also in every one of us. Even though in some of us they only exist in seed form, they are there nonetheless: the very best as well as the worst. The simplest way of actively and positively influencing the flow of our destiny is when one makes a conscious effort at doing our best at all times and constantly bringing forth the highest qualities from within ourselves. As spiritually everything has to be done for real, reading about these things is not enough. Our daily affairs and relationships, even the smallest and seemingly least significant ones, need to be conducted in keeping with the knowledge we now possess. When we consciously live in harmony with the Universal laws we are taking charge of our destiny and helping it to move along more positive and constructive pathways.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
20 Oct, 2022
Words
5,768
Read Time
28 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
535

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.