Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (62)
Miracles And Wonders (62)

Miracles And Wonders (62)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 28th October 2022

Scorpio’s Pathway

Happy sixty-seventh birthday, Bill Gates. Whatever still has to happen in your world, especially in connection with people like Bill Gates, realise that it is doing so for a wise higher reason. That’s why the wise ones in your world refuse to sit in judgement over anyone. Being wise, they prefer to forgive, forgive, forgive Bill Gates as well as any of his co-workers of both genders. Wise ones never forget that, after all, every human being, wherever they may be presently be on their evolutionary journey, always has been and forever will be their sibling in the great family of humankind.

Wise ones know that at all times, everybody is attending to their compulsory lessons in the earthly school of life’s curriculum and therefore is required to play a certain role. That’s why those who are piling debts into their spiritual ledger, hopefully also are also redeeming some of them. What kind of a form this takes is determined by none other than us, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle and the spirit friends and helpers, who follow the instructions they are constantly receiving from us.

Please bear in mind that nobody in your world is ever forced to do anything. Conditions only come about when the resting spirit/soul has agreed, while resting and recuperating in our realm, that what we suggest is freely and willingly experienced through its lower earthly personality. This is how it comes about that, occasionally for one whole lifetime, a person may wish to experience what poverty is like, not knowing where the next bite of food may come from. And there may not be enough air to breathe freely. Life will be one long struggle for survival, the same as your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers are causing millions.

So, whenever you think of Bill Gates and those who are acting like him and supporting him, forgive them because they truly do not have a clue what the results of their present acting are eventually going to be. In the final analysis, most of all they are hurting and harming themselves. This is because in future lifetimes what they are doing to others these days will in due course return to them. That’s how the perfect justice of the Great Father/Mother of all life works. Their Universal law of cause and effect or Karma, in the fullness of time, returns everything that anyone on the earthly plane in any given moment sends into the ethers in thoughts, words and actions, as soon as they have matured sufficiently and are spiritually strong enough to cope the suffering they once handed out to others returns to them.

When the new golden age of honesty and truth in both parts of your world has been reached, those who in their present lifetime still insist on playing roles like Bill Gates and his companions, unless their spiritual nature wakes up from its slumbering state, their energies will not allow them to join you. As mentioned in previous chapters, they will be reincarnating on the new less highly evolved planet we have been preparing for quite some time, so that their spiritual education can continue there.

Bill once said: ‘As we look ahead into the future, leaders will be those who empower others.’ How about you, Bill? I believe your time has come for doing just that, not only on our world’s material plane but more importantly its spiritual background. Mind you, Bill also said: ‘Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people to think they cannot lose. . .’. And that most certainly applies not only to you in your present lifetime, but also many of your companions.

Do yourself the favour of not counting your chickens before they are hatched, Bill! That’s what many in your world also need to do who at present are happily walking in your footsteps, believing that they too can get away with this kind of behaviour, because you seem to have done for such a long time.

What many in your world, including Bill, do not yet realise is that the behaviour of all those, who are presently taking part in life on the earthly plane, is a clear indication to us, their spirit guides, which degree of spiritual maturity anyone has reached at any given moment. Only when a person’s energies are right, will they be able to take part in the new golden age to which you and your world are moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral with giant strides.

As discussed before, anyone whose energies are not right for sharing their gifts, which have taken many lifetimes of developing to their peak, to make Mother Earth into an ever more beautiful and peaceful place, will not be able to take in the new golden age. That’s why they will be reincarnating on the new planet that we, the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, have for some time been preparing. With the passing of time, it will gradually take over ever more of the educational role planet Earth for long enough by now has played.

What might happen if someone drew Bill’s attention to that? If so, what might his reaction be? Might he wave it off as some kind of airy-fairy dream? Or might he be able to realise that this is really going to happen to the Earth, as it most surely will? Might he then decide to move forwards and upwards on his personal evolutionary spiral? His present role is the one of an eagle, who soars high above the earthly plane as a bird of prey that has been provided with the sharpest beak and claws to attack and rob anything that comes within its reach?

Could Bill at last decide that it’s time to get on with the third stage of his Scorpio pathway? After all the suffering the eagle’s machinations have caused humankind, might Bill evolve into a dove of peace, maybe the greatest one that’s ever been experienced on your planet?

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
Or stumble along the road,
Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
But are hidden from your view,
And if their cross were on your back,
You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
Unless you have experienced the blow
That caused their fall and felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
They received were dealt to you
In the same way,
You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
Or pelt them with words and stones,
Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
Whispered as sweetly to you,
As it did to them before they went astray,
It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
And thank their lucky stars for no longer
Needing lessons of the same nature.
Aware that every one of their
Thoughts, words and actions
Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
They abstain from judging others,
For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
People with judgemental attitudes
Towards themselves.

Only being able to ever see one side of anything they observe and that beyond a shadow of doubt everything that happens in our world is part of the redemption of someone’s karmic debts and life lessons, frequently of many people, wise ones refuse to judge anything at face value. They know that the things that are ugly and evil are manifestations of their unevolved state, and that each one of them is on its way of slowly but surely – and that may take many human earthly lifetimes – being transformed into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

This is why these sages have no need for wasting the precious energies of the lifeforce within them on complaining, whinging and moaning, getting angry and upset about the present state of our world. They prefer to spend it on looking at and contemplating on the many things and people that have already reached much higher evolutionary levels. Aware that this assists their own spiritual development as well as that of our world, wherever they are they are doing their best to bring more of it into being.

As ever, there is more to this than meets the eye. Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light and the other of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and in our world their manifestations are good or evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength. If we are among the lamenters who can only see the dark side of our world, our thoughts as well as written and spoken words of complaint about its state are dragging us further into the dungeon of depression. It acts like a quagmire that pulls those affected ever deeper into the dark side of themselves and our world.

The resulting darkness, if left unattended and unresolved, is stored in the memories of our soul each time we leave our physical body behind at the end of another earthly lifetime. The lower self has no idea that its soul is calling out ever louder that it is in need of healing. Suppressing depressive symptoms with the products of the pharmaceutical industry merely delays what is truly required. With the help of these chemicals we are going to bring the darkness, that is entirely of our own making, with us into every new lifetime. When depression hits us then, we cannot understand for the life of us why this should be happening to us.

This is bound to continue until we bravely face our depression and seriously get to work on it. And that’s an extremely scary enterprise, but we do not have to do this on our own. Far from it! God and the Angels are part of us and with us at all times. Not only are they aware of our suffering, they are suffering with us. All we have to do is ask for their help. It will never be denied to anyone who requests it. So why not get on with it, now and see what happens?

And that is why wise ones at all times look at the bright side of things. They concentrate on that which is good, right and beautiful in our world and the good that is in every human being. They know that even if it may exist only in seedform in someone so far, it is there. The evolutionary law of life will see to it that it wakes up when the time is right for this to happen. Such kind and loving thoughts and words are feeding into the stream of light and adding to its strength. They also have the power of igniting the Divine spark in those around us and assist their awakening to come about more easily than it would otherwise have done.

* * *

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine
Is constantly drawn to me and
Will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’

Love Your Enemies

Throughout the ages, the Angels have been presenting our world with parts of the Ancient Wisdom. Time and again they were re-worked and re-interpreted and although they appeared in ever changing forms, their basic meaning never changed. Spiritual teachings came to us through many different sources, but their messages for a long time were hard or impossible to understand. The Aquarian energies are revealing their true meaning to us and because of this they can now speak to us more profoundly than ever before. Receiving the wisdom of the Highest is one thing, but unearthing and understanding the esoteric higher meaning that have always been hiding behind the myths and legends of our world is quite another.

From the evolutionary level many of us have reached by now, it is no longer hard to see that many Bible quotes have always been hidden references to the law of Karma. When viewed from this Angel, many things fall into place and start to make some sense. ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,’ for example refers to the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma. I do not believe that the above teaching was ever intended to represent instructions of behaviour and of how we should cause pain and destroy each other, to the best of our ability. Such an interpretation could never do justice to the nature of sacred texts.

Isn’t it good to know that all life is subject to Divine laws and that each human being has always been responsible for every one of its thoughts, words and actions? Naturally, being unaware of the existence of the Universal laws and the effects they are relentlessly having on all life everywhere in the whole of Creation, not merely on our planet, never protected anyone against having to live with the consequences of what they are sending into our world.

Let’s reflect on the possible meaning of St Luke 6:27-38 ‘I say to you who hear: ‘Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. And bless those who curse you, and pray for those who compel you to carry burdens. And to those who strike you on the cheek, offer to them the other. And to them who take away your robe, do not refuse your shirt also. Give to everyone who asks you and from them who take away what is yours, do not demand it back again.

‘Just as you want people to do to you, do to them likewise. For if you love those who love you, what is your blessing? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who do good to you, what is your blessing? For sinners also do the same. And if you lend only to them by whom you expect to be paid back, what is your blessing? For sinners also lend to sinners, to be paid back likewise. But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend and do not cut off any person’s hope; so your reward will increase and you will become children of the Highest. For He is gracious to the wicked and the cruel. Be therefore merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken down and running over, God and the Angels will pour into your robe. For with the measure that you measure, it will be measured to you.’

When the above teaching was given, it was too early for us to find out about the workings of the Universal laws. As most people would not have understood what it was trying to tell us, the Angels thought of a simpler way of explaining to us that whatever we send into life must return to us. Naturally, this also applies to any bread we cast on the waters of life in the form of goodness and kindness. Although the benefits of such actions rarely reach us through the same people, any love given always returns to us in one form or another, just the same as everything else.

Wise ones, the more they advance of their spiritual pathway, the more they realise that in truth all of us are siblings in the vast human family and that nobody is their enemy. They know that it’s each time only for the length of a lifetime that we find ourselves in our present existence and that all of us are like children at school and as performers on the vast stage of life. Each one acts out the drama of their existence in physicality so we can all learn from each other and in this process grow in wisdom and understanding of God’s true nature, our own and the processes of life.

Wise ones meet:
Opponents: with tolerance.
Enemies: with forgiveness and the kind of peace
That grows from knowing that in truth
nobody is our enemy and that
In this life there are merely teachers who are
showing us how we do NOT want to be.
Friends with: open hearts and minds.
All lifeforms with: charity and compassion, kindness and love.
Children: as good examples they may wish to follow.

* * *

From ‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Us And Our World’

My Covenant For All Life – The Law Of Cause And Effect

One of the most important laws for the perfect functioning of the whole of My Creation is My law of cause and effect, which has become known in your world as the law of Karma. It was not for nothing that the Angels warned you in Isaiah 3:10-11 of Christianity’s Old Testament: ‘Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with them, for the reward of their hands shall be given to them.’

Before I ever brought any part of the created world into being, I thought long and hard about the most loving way I could look after the wellbeing of all the worlds I was going to create and the beings inhabiting them. The result was the above mentioned law which decrees that every action is followed by a reaction. This ensures that everything is kept in balance and that is particularly important for your world. Furthermore this law sees to it that everything in the fullness of time returns to its source, no matter how long this may take in terms of humankind’s earthly existence. The law not only guarantees that none of you will ever be lost in the vastness of space and Eternity, but also that every one of you is eventually reunited with Me.

When you come home into the conscious awareness that you are My child and that your true nature is love, you also find out that all My powers and characteristics are in you, too. You understand that because each one of you has everything within, the best as well as the worst, it would be unwise for you to sit in judgement over anyone. You recognise that there is a great plan of life, My plan, which provides that every human spirit has to grow itself a soul and that this applies to each one of you individually as well as for the whole of humankind.

The soul is the soft and sensitive feeling side of your nature, which at the same time is the memory bank of all your experiences, good, bad and indifferent ones alike. The pathway of every spirit and soul consists of as many lifetimes on the Earth as are required for the expansion of its earthly self’s consciousness, so it gradually evolves into spiritual maturity. Every earthly sojourn provides you with fresh opportunities for growing in wisdom and understanding and that is only possible through each making their own mistakes and learning from them.

Let me illustrate with an example how the law may manifest itself in your world. If you act as a persecutor in one lifetime, you will be the persecuted one in another. This is My way of teaching both of you the same lesson of getting to know the darkest aspects of your own nature and in this particular case of the evil intolerance and persecution. That also redresses the balance required by My law. You will have noticed that your world and you yourself consist of the dualities that are in Me, i.e. Yin and Yang, masculine and feminine, negative and positive and so forth. In Me these things are perfectly balanced, but in you during the early stages of your earthly education they do not understand each other and therefore are frequently at loggerheads.

When with the passing of time you become aware of what is going on inside you, you can take the various aspects of your nature in hand and begin to train them to work together. By then you will know that My justice is perfect and that any unpleasant events that are drawn into your life only come to restore the balance of your spiritual accounts. To grasp this concept better, look around you and observe the workings of My law, as it reveals itself to you in your own life and that of the people around you.

Do this bearing in mind that for every pain you caused another living creature, human and animal alike maybe many lifetimes ago, the effect is the suffering you have to endure in your present lifetime. Should you be afflicted by an illness for which no cure can be found, rest assured that it’s not something you have inherited from one of your ancestors. Everything that is in your life is of your own creation, including any kind of affliction you have to bear. It too is the effect of something you once caused another. It’s coming to you not as some kind of punishment, only to teach you what it feels like to be at the receiving end of whatever unpleasantness is in your life. Your redemption comes through nailing your earthly self to the cross and patiently enduring your burden whilst bringing forth your Christ nature and being a good, kind and loving person, willing to forgive yourself and anyone who hurts you. And that is the only way that I, the living God within you, can save and redeem you.

Now that you have grown so much in wisdom and understanding, when you reflect on the various religions the Angels brought to your world down the ages, you will be able to recognise how My wisdom and truth has always been My light for My people. However, guided by their wisdom the Angels at all times merely imparted as much knowledge as humankind’s individual and collective consciousness could be expected to understand. Each part of the knowledge they brought you is the light that in the fullness of time securely guides the spirit and soul of the tired wanderer of earthly life back home into the awareness that your true nature is love.

My first law of life is love and the law of Karma is its most essential component. I am love and so are you. From love you have come and to love each one of you without exceptions eventually returns. The law is My covenant for all life and not just for you, My beloved children of the Earth. To make provisions that everything unfailingly finds its way back to Me, the Source of all being, I thought of the law long before the creation of your planet. When I brought into being the first human spirits from the prototype that exists in My heart, I knew that no matter where they would be required to venture during their growing up explorations, My law would eventually guide each one back into the safe haven of their oneness with Me. And so that none would ever get lost or left behind, I appointed the Angels and Masters, guides and helpers to tenderly watch over every step that each child of Mine shall ever do, in all worlds and all levels of existence that are still waiting to be discovered by you.

* * *

My Justice Is Perfect

Many of you are aware by now that spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness, literally being in the dark. It is part of My great plan of life that the deeper one of you, My beloved children of the Earth, descends into life in physicality, the more you forget about your true nature. It is then as if you were living inside a black box that can no longer be penetrated by the tiniest rays of understanding My wisdom and truth. To counteract this, the Angels have been sending you spiritual teachers from time to time to bring your world a bit more of the light of My eternal wisdom. The light of their messages is designed to enable ever more of you to release yourself and those around you from the gloom of your self-made earthly prison of ignorance.

Independent of how long this process may take for individual souls, in the end the Angels are guiding each one of you safely home into the light of consciously knowing your true nature, that from Me you have come and that to Me you will be returning in the fullness of time. When you have found a better understanding of the processes of life, you begin to think of the Karmic law with gratitude. And when you are true to your real nature and love all life the way I love you, your only motive and desire will be serving life by giving of yourself and of your best. You and I know that you have come home as soon as you freely and willingly share your special gifts with everything that requires them in your world, the same as mine are available to all.

I am the Creator of all worlds and beings. In your role as My co-creator everything that is in your life now was brought into being by you. Unaware of the fact that you are responsible for yourselves and also your world, all together you have caused the present state of your world. All together you have created it and all together you have to put things right and make good where you once transgressed against My laws. Being ignorant of them never protected anyone against their effects. But having become aware of them, you will have no difficulties recognising that each one of you has to do their share of making the inner and outer changes that are necessary to transform the Earth into an ever more peaceful and beautiful place where all live together in perfect harmony. Do not be daunted by the size of this task, but rest safely in the knowledge that the Angels and I are here, waiting for your call to hold everyone’s hand and show them how to go about their part of the work in hand.

The law of cause and effect has always ensured that there is perfect justice in your world, the same as in all others. This law is so just and perfect that it can be hard for earthly minds to grasp that whatever you experience in any given moment can only be there because it was created by your own thoughts, words and actions during an earlier development stage, either in this lifetime or previous ones. The law sees to it that whatever you create in any given moment does return to you, sometime – today, tomorrow, next week, month, year or many years ahead.

You are its creator and come back to you it must, either later during this lifetime or maybe ten, twenty, maybe a hundred lifetimes ahead. When you are ready to cope with the effects of the hurting and wounding thoughts, words and actions you thoughtlessly send out into your world in the early stages of your earthly education, every one of them will come back to you like a long forgotten boomerang you once hurled into the sky with all your might. That is the law and My justice is so unerring that no soul can escape it. Saturn is the planet of Karma where the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma live and work. In charge of supervising the law, they are keeping a set of books called the Akashic Records, in which everything you do is recorded, be it of a good, bad or indifferent nature.

These Angel guardians of the law are stern and undeviating and because on the inner level all life is one, nothing gets past their vigilance. They take care that every good deed gets its just reward and that every bad one is sooner or later made good and redeemed by its perpetrator. No matter how long this may take, the Angels are making sure that every spiritual debt is paid eventually. Saturn as the planet of Karma is a symbol of their energies and the influence they are having on all earthly life. Contrary to popular beliefs on the Earth plane, the law of cause and effect was not designed as punishment for humankind. When you have become aware that the law of life is love, you realise that the Karmic law is rooted in the even greater law of love.

True love only wants the best and highest for the beloved and My laws create plenty of opportunities so each one of you can find it, that’s why chastisement of any kind has never has been part of My equation. Concepts like anger and hatred, aggression and violence, greed and avarice, punishment and revenge have no place in My love. They are part of your small self’s characteristics and belong to the experiences of earthly life. But when you begin to bring forth the best that is in you and your higher Christ nature takes over, all earthly things are gradually left behind by you. The lion resting with the lamb is a symbolism for this stage. The imagery depicts the need for the taming of your lower earthly nature by your higher nature, until they have learnt to comfortably live together inside you.

I am your Christ nature, the living God within you, and this is the only way the Christ in the end saves and redeems each one of you. It is My law that over the ages has provided all of you with sufficient opportunities for learning and growing, so that each through their own experiences slowly but surely evolves into an ever better and more beautiful being. An essential part of every soul’s evolutionary pathway, while it is still ignorant of its true nature, is to be supplied with enough opportunities to make up for any kind of pain and suffering it inflicts on one of My creatures along the way.

The final destination of every human spirit and soul is to be consciously reunited with Me. Through your daily actions and encounters in the here and now you have the power to positively influence the flow of your destiny on the way back home into the oneness with Me. This, by the way, does not change your identity as an individual spirit in its own right. All you have to do to speed up your homewards bound journey is to seriously get to work on overcoming your weaknesses. They need to be transformed into strengths so that you can bring forth your Christ nature and through giving of your best fulfilling your own and humankind’s highest potential.

The Angels decide whether you will require further lifetimes in a physical environment or whether you will be allowed to move on to exploring a higher level of life. Everything depends on how much your energies have been cleansed and purified of your lower desire nature’s downwards drag. If your vibrations have become sufficiently etherealised by the time you reach the end of your present lifetime, you will be moving on.

To get you there, you need to know that I am your Highest or God Self and that your earthly progress depends on how much you follow the forwards and upwards pull of My spirit. The Sun in your birthchart is its symbol. The sign and house position of the Sun points to the two signs whose highest qualities you have come to develop some more. The Moon in your birthchart by sign and house position reveals about the downwards drag of the past and the earthly personality you developed in previous lifetimes. You brought it with you into this one in the hope of improving it.

Jesus of Nazareth is but one of the many symbols used by the Angels to describe the Christ part of every human being. With the help of the myths and legends of your world, step by step they have brought your race closer to this aspect of human nature. For a long time it had to be presented as a force outside of yourself and beyond the reach of ordinary people. But at last the time is right for revealing that figures like the Lords Krishna and Jesus, to name but two, represented the highest nature of every human being. Each one of you has this part and independent of whether you ever belonged to any of the belief systems of your world or not, whether you ever set foot in a church, temple, minaret or other buildings of this nature, in each one of you is a Lord Krishna or Jesus waiting to be born.

With the knowledge the Angels are bringing you here, they are placing the oars for rowing the boat of your life into your own hand. Whether you make use of what is on offer here or not is entirely up to you. As ever, the choice is yours. That’s what freedom of choice is about! But take care not to fall into the trap described by Wayne Dyer, one of the writers of your world: ‘The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.’

Last but not least, do not despair about the things that to this day are happening in your world. Although you cannot see what purpose they may serve, never give up hope and trust that all of it is part of My great plan and must therefore be necessary. Most of all, do not forget that the darkest hour always comes just before the dawn.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

He Is My Brother

The road is long,
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
And God only knows when.
But I am strong,
Strong enough to carry him,
For he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

So on we go.
His welfare is of my concern.
No burden is he to bear.
We’ll get there,
I know.
He does not encumber me,
For he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

If I am laden at all,
It is with sadness
That everyone’s heart
Is not filled with the gladness
Of love for each other.

It’s a long, long road,
From which there is no return.
While we’re on the way there,
Why not share?
When I do, the load
Does not weigh me down at all,
For he ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.

He is my brother and she is my sister
And as on the inner level all life is one,
Their cross and pain are mine.
Each time I hurt someone,
I do it to myself.
This is why I do whatever I can
To comfort my brothers and sisters
With the help of the gifts
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life
Has bestowed upon me.

All our world’s troublemakers and scaremongers
Are my siblings in the great family of humankind,
Just the same as everybody else.
That’s why I’ll keep on sending them nothing but
Kind, loving and forgiving thoughts.
They feed into our world’s stream of Christ light
And increase its strength and that helps the Christ nature
Of the offenders to wake from its slumbering state.
Through this the spirit world’s love of honesty and truth
Begins to come alive in their earthly personality and
Gradually takes it over.

This is how, slowly but surely,
Another Christ child is born on the earthly plane.
This time it’s not in the form of a myth or legend.
It’s real and alive one.
Hallelujah!
So whenever such thoughts return to me and
Come to my mind, I send them out again and again.
Each time the Christ light stream’s strength increases.
This enables it to absorb some more of our world’s darkness.
And that’s the only way the evil of lying and cheating,
Dishonesty, greed and corruption
Can disappear from our world.

All honour and praise be to Thee,
O Great Father/Mother of all life and
Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ,
For telling us about this and showing us
How each and every one of us can contribute
To bringing about the greatest healing miracle
That ever came about on Mother Earth,
At the end of the year 2020,
The great year of healing.

The Hollies
Edited by Aquarius
Updated Christmas 2020

And as much as you might still dislike the idea,
that’s what people like Bill Gates truly are.
Even though you do not like what they are doing,
you can still love them.
After all, every one of them is your
sibling in the great family of humankind.
Updated October 2022

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Oct, 2022
Words
6,414
Read Time
32 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
466

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.