Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (64)
Miracles And Wonders (64)

Miracles And Wonders (64)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 30th October 2022

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Looking Back On The Bird And Swine Flu

Will The Animal Kingdom Strike Back?

In the years 1995/1996, I was living close to a famous beauty spot somewhere along the coastline of one of the oceans of our world. It is a place that poets and bards used to write poems and sing songs about. To this day they are being performed and enjoyed by people, but what also existed in that place when I was there was something of quite a different nature. As what I found unfortunately is an all too common issue throughout our world, there is no need to mention the place’s name. It’s not my intention to point a finger at anywhere in particular. I merely wish to tell you about one of the many plights the animal kingdom of our world has to endure. Through the outbreak of the bird flu, this became an even more urgent issue than it had previously been.

I would like to share my story with you, because I feel intuitively that it can shed some light into the spiritual background, the purpose and meaning, of the threat of a possible genuine life threatening epidemic we are facing at all times. In February 2020 this part of my writings was updated during the mass media’s latest attempt at whipping up another mass hysteria about the Chinese Coronavirus. The year 2005 saw the bird flu and therefore became known as the bird flu year. Across the globe, the fear of the avian influenza caused government officials everywhere to place a higher priority on developing plans to deal with what was declared to be a pandemic influenza. This was followed by the Swine flu outbreak that lasted from 2009 to 2010. The virus was first identified in Mexico in April 2009. It became known as swine flu because it was similar to flu viruses that affect pigs. It spread rapidly from country to country because it was marketed as a new type of flu virus that few young people were immune to. The year 2014 saw the Ebola virus outbreak and again, in spite of the joined efforts of the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media of our world, no pandemic came about.

I hope that since the previous attempts at artificially creating a mass hysteria sufficient numbers of us have woken from their spiritual slumber and therefore are unwilling to be taken in this time round. Having already witnessed the eventual dwindling away of several health scares, I cannot help wondering how long the present one will take to wind up the same way. And having observed similar previous health scares, I would like to tell you about something that could really come about, unless we get our act together and evolve into a race of carers and guardians of our beloved planet.

This is a true tale and I hope it’s going to speak so much to your hearts and souls that you, in your role of aspiring healers and lightbringers, will feel motivated to take some constructive action. A valuable contribution will be made even if all you can do is sharing what is before you with as many as possible. I make no apologies that many of the points mentioned here have already been covered in other parts of my work. Because I would like this one to stand on its own, so it can speak for itself, they are repeated here.

This then is my tale. One bright and sunny day at high tide, a friend and I decided to visit the above mentioned beauty spot, let’s call it Bird Island. As up to that day it had been our favourite place, we were eagerly looking forward to an enjoyable outing, the way it had been on previous occasions. When we set off, the sky was a clear blue and a stiff breeze was sending fluffy white clouds scudding across it. The sea promised to be spectacular – what a day it was going to be!

However, as we approached the beach, a nauseating smell greeted us from quite a distance. ‘Walking into an open sewer must be like this,’ we jokingly said to each other, made our way down to the beach in search of a spot for settling down on one of its rocks and boulders. As we had hoped, the sea was fantastic, the breakers were coming in hard and fast, and the beach at first glance, looked the same as usual. But where was that abysmal stench coming from? Well, it had been there all the time but on previous occasions the wind had carried it away from us. Today, however, it was blown in our direction and we discovered that a few hundred yards to either side of where we were standing, we were surrounded by the most disgusting mess imaginable. The sea had already swept huge piles of untreated sewage onto the beach and more was arriving all the time.

After some searching, we found a spot that looked and smelled somewhat neutral, but there clearly was no point in settling down anywhere. So, we just stood for a while and started watching large flocks of gulls and crows that were excitedly feeding on something. But what? Closer examination revealed that it was on the enormous piles of human waste that the sea was constantly and generously bringing to them on our behalves. That’s when the thought struck me how inevitable it is that one of these days, the animal kingdom is bound to strike back at the human race for the problems we have created for ourselves, as well as everything that is unfortunate enough to have to share our world with us.

I am aware that God and the Angels will forever take care of humankind’s true needs, in spite of our at times incredibly thoughtless and selfish behaviour. But I also know that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, and that any suffering we bring to any other creature in the whole of Creation, has to be made good and redeemed, by none other than those who caused it. I shudder at the thought of the prospect of what is likely to come towards us, if we do not mend our ways and that soonest. I am far from pleased about having to take part in it, when it does come but if the majority of us carries on the way we have done and still are doing in some parts of our world, it is bound to happen.

Apart from all this, I find it deeply disturbing that any creatures should be feeding quite happily on what we, supposedly the higher and more intelligent species, are so carelessly leaving behind for them. That they are feeding on our waste, in itself, is not as disgusting as it appears to be on the surface of things, because they are merely doing the job they were created for, the best way they can. Every creature in its own special and unique way is here to serve the life our Creator has given to us, in return for the services that are being rendered to us. The birds we were watching on the beach that day were created to be the bin men of the skies. It is their job to clear up after everybody, including themselves and us.

There is nothing wrong or disgusting about this. What is disgusting and irresponsible is what humankind is leaving for them to remove. In this case, it was the untreated waste of the inhabitants of a whole city, sick and healthy alike. It stands to reason that any bacteria and viruses that are in our physical bodies are also contained in its waste material. When picked up by these birds, such intruders are likely to multiply rapidly in the bloodstream of these unfortunate creatures. If their immune system can no longer build up the necessary resistance against our diseases, it may not take all that long until they become as sick as the humans from whom the waste came and maybe a good deal sicker. There is sure to be waste from people suffering from all manner of contagious diseases that is being flushed directly from the toilets in hospitals and other sickbeds of the city into the sea. I hasten to add that this, obviously, does not apply to just this place but to anywhere in our world where to this day untreated sewage is being pumped into the sea.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (2)

Birds Falling From The Sky

Just for a moment let’s imagine how one of those unfortunate creatures we were watching, a gull or a crow, becomes sick because of humankind’s carelessness. When it falls from the sky and takes its last breath, what is likely to happen? Its siblings will come and take care of the deceased, in the way that is normal for this particular part of Mother Earth’s animal kingdom. They will eat it, because that is how they dispose of bodies that are no longer needed and wanted any more. As our Creator intended them to work in this manner, there really is nothing disgusting about this process. Quite truthfully, aren’t we by far the most disgusting creatures on this beautiful planet who leave their mess behind everywhere? If we were not, there would be no need for any of our birds to become an endangered species, when all they are doing is tidying up after us.

How many birds shall we say could arrive to partake in any one of those deadly feasts that has been our doing? The creatures have no way of establishing that those who once were their companions should be left alone, because their mortal remains have a lethal dose of something nasty inside them. Let us assume that first ten birds arrive to feast on such a carcass, even though there could be more. After a while, each one of them becomes sick and also falls from the sky! They in turn are going to attract another ten or so. Do you shudder, as I do, when you think how rapidly some deadly diseases could spread in this manner and how long it would take to affect other lifeforms involved in their food chain? According to God’s laws, everything has to return to its source. That’s why any scourge that was created by us, never by God and the Angels, has to return to and rebound on us, the human race.

I have no intention of indulging in scaremongering, but it takes very little imagination to recognise that a modern version of the Bubonic Plague could be coming towards us, only seemingly out of nowhere. And there is another aspect that has to be considered. Whatever we create by action or non–action, all of us have to live with every bit of their consequences. If we are crazy enough not to take drastic steps to put things right now, only one of the consequences of our carelessness could be the wiping out of our whole bird population out and through this disturbing nature’s delicate balance irreparably.

And if there were no birds left on Earth, all edible matter would rapidly be devoured by the insect world. Every leaf and blade of grass would disappear. It does not take all fingers of one hand, to count the number of days the human race could survive such a disaster. Do we really want to wait until our birds fall from the sky in whole flocks, before we realise how precious and valuable every creature is for the healthy functioning of our world, and how urgently issues like the one before us demand our attention?

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (3)

Is There Time Left To Mend Our Ways?

The writing for a major environmental disaster is most certainly is on the wall. But how many possess the inner vision that enables them to perceive it? Might it be only a question of time until the animal kingdom takes its revenge, without intending to or even knowing about it? Will it strike back at us for what we have inflicted upon it and in some parts of our world still insist on doing because of our ignorance of what is at stake? I sincerely hope that time will be left for learning from our mistakes of the past and doing better.

All of us are responsible for the present state of our world because every one of us did their share of bringing it about. I hope and pray that it may never come to flocks of birds falling from the sky because increasing numbers of us recognise their responsibility for what to this day many are thoughtlessly creating in their relentless struggle for ever more material goodies.

Don’t you think it’s the highest time that ever more earthly selves wake up from their spiritual slumber and recognise the wise higher purpose of their existence as well as the holy destiny that is in store for every one of us in the end? To my mind, the best way of helping them to grasp these concepts is by gently explaining our own views about the wise higher meaning of everyone’s earthly existence. I like to use as simple, kind and loving words as possible, something like this:

• Earthly life is a school, a place for learning and growing where everybody is a teacher and student at the same time. Each can only do this through their own experiences.
• The essence of our being is spirit/soul and there is no death, merely a moving into a different dimension of life at the end of every earthly lifetime.
• God is in us and we are in God. God is as much part of us as we are part of God. Every one of us is a young God in the making and we are serving the initial part of our apprenticeship by experiencing ourselves as physical beings in a material environment.
• We are responsible for every word, thought and action, and also for the state of our world. In the course of many lifetimes each one of us contributed to making it the way it presently is.
• All parts of Creation contain God. And nothing exists outside or is beyond the reach of God and the Angels. Everything consists of dualities and polar opposites, for example masculine and feminine, God and Goddess, good and evil, darkness and light. In every human being they manifest themselves as the very best as well as the worst characteristics. No-one is all good or bad. Everybody is a mixture of both. The highest and noblest qualities are there, if only in seedform waiting to be brought forth and developed. The lower and lowest ones need to be overcome and nailed to the cross of earthly life, so they can be left behind for good.
• The Earth is our Great Mother. Everything is given into our care and in trust, for safe-keeping only. That also applies to our physical bodies, our planet and everything that shares it with us.
• Nothing is truly ours. Our physical bodies are merely a vehicle for getting around on the Earth and that for one lifetime only. Belonging to the Earth, they have to be returned when the indwelling spirit/soul no longer requires it. Nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted and everything is recycled time and again. This is also true for the components of our physical bodies. One way or another they too are recycled.
• Everything on this planet is borrowed, for a time only and should be left behind in as good condition as possible. All parts of the Earth we have ever occupied, visited and/or used – including our physical bodies – should ideally be left behind in a better state than we once found them.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (4)

Not A Punishment From God

Unless ever more of us wake up and at long last seriously set about mending their ways, we could all too easily be causing the outbreak of a modern version of the plague. This one could be far more dangerous than those that savaged humankind not such a long time ago, in evolutionary terms. Should this happen, I pray that there will be no-one who dares to call it a punishment from God because every one of us contributed to creating it through their thinking and behaviour patterns. If we were not as greedy, as many unfortunately still are, we would freely and willingly go in search of asking God and the Angels to help us solve the problems we once brought about. And what about some form of voluntary extra taxation – oh, perish the thought! – to ensure that a new sewage works, or whatever else may be required, come into being and that as rapidly as possible?

Isn’t it the highest time that everybody at last becomes aware that we are responsible for ourselves; that our planet is but a temporary home that’s been given into our care; and that whatever has to be done to put things right, just like anything else that happens throughout the whole of Creation, can only come about with the help and will of God and the Angels. Asking for their assistance is everybody’s birthright and without it no help can come to us. They cannot create on their own. They have to have our goodwill and co–operation as much as we require theirs. Otherwise they would not have brought us into being in the first place.

Humankind is by no means a cosmic error or an accident, because there is no such thing anywhere. We and our world were created for a specific purpose. There is a special place for every one of us in God’s great plan for the whole of Creation. Everything has its allocated place in it and role to play, individually and collectively. The Great Architect’s design for us and our world provides that, with the passing of time and in the course of many lifetimes, every human being slowly but surely evolves into a healer and bringer of light. Divine wisdom, truth and understanding are light and ignorance of it is darkness.

We are all taking part in earthly life to eventually find enlightenment in the form of an ever growing understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth and the higher and holy destiny that is in store for every human being. Whatever we find first for ourselves is meant to be shared with those around us. All of us are required to eventually contribute to our race’s spiritual rebirth into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. This new understanding brings with it the renewal of hope, faith and trust in the fundamental goodness of the life that has been given to every one of us and also our world. We ourselves have to bring this about, hand in hand with God and the Angels.

No large hand will be reaching down from the Heavens to take us by the scruff of our necks and shake us whilst a mighty voice roars: ‘You will stop this nonsense!’ God does not work like that. Even though many have difficulties coming to terms with this, everything in the whole of Creation is of God and was created by God. The purpose of evolution always has been and forever will continue to be moving away from what appears to us earthlings as ugly and evil, but in truth is nothing but the lower and unevolved aspects of life, into ever more perfect higher and eventually highest manifestations where nothing but beauty and love rule supreme. This kind of love is subtle and kind, gentle and loving. It does not command but coaxes and cajoles its human children of the Earth along and allows each one of us the freedom to make our own decisions and coming to our own conclusions.

Every last one of us earthlings is ultimately striving to bring forth from deep within their own being the highest and noblest characteristics of their Divine nature. At least in seedform they are present in everybody. It’s just that for a long time they are waiting in the background of our consciousness before they can be developed and brought to full enfoldment. The reason why we have ever taken part in earthly life and why we are still here is learning to love God’s way, ourselves, each other, the whole of humankind, our world and all others that exist on the higher and highest levels of life, even though they are invisible to earthly eyes. This means living and responding to any kind of situation like a true spiritual Master and Christed one, in kind and loving, tolerant and patient, forgiving and understanding ways, as demonstrated by the legend of the Master Jesus. This love refuses to sit in judgement and forgives all because it understands all, especially why things ever happened in earthly life and why it is necessary to this day.

God’s love has nothing in common with soppy emotions. It is the boundless kind and gentle, loving and caring, infinitely farseeing wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life that has the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of Creations at heart. Naturally, this includes every one of its earthly children, all of humankind and also our world. This love is so generous that it allows everybody the freedom of learning from our own mistakes. And that applies collectively as much as to groups, organisations and nations as well as every individual within them.

Through the mistakes we make in the course of many earthly lifetimes, each through their own experiences slowly but surely grows in wisdom and understanding. Always in search of consciousness expanding knowledge, through what comes to us as we travel on the road of our evolutionary pathway, slowly but surely we grow ever more Heaven-tall and God-like. The final aim of every human being’s earthly education is to achieve spiritual Mastership and evolve into a Christed one in our own right. When our development has reached this point, the school of Earth has nothing left to teach us. Emanating the right vibrations at the natural end of our final earthly sojourn, enables us to continue our explorations of life on the next higher level, another one of the many stepping stone that eventually allows all of us entry into the Highest echelons.

The planet Saturn represents the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of our Divine parents. In due course it demands complete self-control and self-mastery from even the last and slowest one of their human children of the Earth. It stands to reason that otherwise it would not be safe to let young and unevolved spirit/souls loose onto those heights. For anyone who is willing to learn from the mistakes of the past, the time has come to express our appreciation and gratitude for the kind of love that has brought us and our world into being and is giving us the school of earthly life for learning and growing.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (5)

What Can We Do?

If you are able and willing to do something constructive about the present state of our world and its environmental issues in particular, how about sharing this part of my jottings with as many as possible, in preference to merely complaining about the problems that are facing us? When it comes to creating a better and more peaceful world for everything that shares Mother Earth with us, it’s impossible to do this on our own. Whatever has happened here and will do so in the future, God and the Angels needed us as much as we require their help. That will forever continue and as young Gods in the making and co-creators with them, we are constantly in the process of creating something, when in truth they are bringing it into being through us.

Whatever it is that we earthlings desire with all our heart, that’s what they give us. And if it’s peace we wish for our world, everybody has to do their share of creating it. Alas, it takes a long time before we realise that the Divine justice is perfect to such a degree that it is hard to imagine in our present existence. Unlike the earthly system God’s Universal one is based on laws that decree that everything any one of us send into our world in thoughts, words and deeds in the fullness of time has to return to us and that with ever increasing strength.

An essential part of God’s dual nature and our own is the existence of two streams of consciousness, a positive and constructive one as well as a negative and destructive one. Every human thought, word and deed flows into and feeds either one or the other. And nothing in the whole of Creation happens per chance or is an accident, but does so for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the nature and value of concepts and things. As this applies to suffering as much as anything else, the persecutors of one lifetime in due course are going to find themselves in the role of the persecuted.

The knowledge of such things enables us to consciously begin to steer our own destiny and that of our whole world into the direction that is right for our individual and collective evolutionary pathway. This is how the good gradually absorbs ever more of that which still is bad and ugly in our world into itself and transforms it into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Without exception, old and experienced spirit/souls in the course of at least one of their past earthly lifetimes, maybe several, are guilty of thoughtlessly inflicting suffering and pain upon the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms of our planet. Do not despair because like every cloud this one has a silver lining! Every bit of it has been a necessary and valuable contribution because individually and collectively these developments have taken us constantly forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And whatever still has to come about in our world, bear in mind that nothing in the whole of Creation ever happens without the help and will of God and the Angels or is beyond their reach.

Let’s not forget that the wise higher purpose of every mistake that is made along our individual and collective evolutionary pathway is that we should learn from it and do better. The time has come to remind ourselves that the lower earthly selves of the human race have evolved through the animal kingdom. We belong to it and in truth the animals are our siblings. Therefore, they have the right to be loved, cared for and protected against the behaviour of the young and inexperienced earthlings in our midst. How much more will it take to attract humankind’s attention to the animal’s plight? Is it really necessary that large parts of both the human and animal population are wiped out by a genuine epidemic of mammoth proportions that leads to a mass exodus from the physical world into the spirit realm? An outbreak that is very different from the artificially hyped up ones mentioned in this part of my jottings. Or is there something that you and I can contribute to avoiding that kind of disaster?

The time for positive and constructive actions is now for those who do not want that the Universal Forces, through the animal kingdom, in the end has no option but sending our world a major catastrophe of this nature as a final warning that the animals have suffered long and hard enough at the hands of humankind. Unless we come to our senses and find spiritually acceptable ways of feeding our world, a major environmental disaster is bound to come about to teach us an extremely necessary and therefore valuable lesson. Aspiring healers and bringers of light can make a valuable contribution by spreading the word that this scenario is avoidable through ever more of us behaving in responsible ways towards every one of our planet’s kingdoms.

We are not in this life to act as scare-mongers or panic-makers. Far too many are doing that already and our task is showing that in the long run this approach is not meant to work. We are here to quietly speak our truth and to share the knowledge that is coming our way, so that God and the Angels can work through us and raise the consciousness of our whole race. Those who are still unaware of God’s true nature and their own, as well as their responsibility for the wellbeing of our planet and everything that shares it with us, also have the right to find out what is at stake and the spiritual realities behind humankind’s earthly existence.

As soon as we surrender the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature to our highest God or Christ Self and through this show our willingness to work with God and the Angels by following their intuitively received instructions, they are going to bring those who are good and ready for what we have to give. May the inspiration of the Highest realms flow through ever more of us and may the right words always come, so that with their help and direction healing and peace can ever more establish themselves in us and our world. May every heart and soul be touched and opened to the plight of Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, especially to that of the whole animal kingdom and the birds.

May God and the Angels show us how to lift the whole planet and all its creatures into the radiance of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun and light of all lights, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. May It work through us and support us in our efforts at blessing and healing our world. And may Its blessings always be with each and every one of Its beloved children of the Earth.

Every one of us has the birthright to discover that all that to this day appears to be ugly, nasty and unacceptable in our world also has a right to be here. It is merely a crude and unevolved manifestation that is waiting to be transformed into something pleasant and harmonious, beautiful and peaceful. In particular this applies to human characteristics. In their own sweet time, this is sure to happen to every human being, in God’s time and not ours.

Can you imagine our Creator’s pleasure about the improvements that humankind’s more positive and constructive thinking and behaviour patterns that at all times have been taking place in our ever changing world? And can you picture the joy on the Highest levels of life, that our whole world at last with ever increasing strength is responding to and working with the vibrations of love and truth that for some time by now have been flowing from there into us and our world?

Because ever more human hearts are opening like flowers, the most powerful healing miracle of all times is happening in our world. The owners of these hearts are reaching out to the Sun beyond the Sun and connecting with the Source’s eternal flame of wisdom and truth that has the power of absorbing all negativity, pain and suffering of our world into Itself. In Its temple of healing these energies are uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing ones for the whole of Creation. They are flowing to wherever they are needed and in particular when they are requested by someone.

And that’s how every human being will eventually be doing their share of acting as channels through which the love and God and the Angels can flow ever more powerfully into everything that is in our world and for the blessing and healing of all life.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (6)

Vaccinations Against Them?

In reply to my reflections on the outbreak of the Bird Flu several years ago, one of my American friends wrote: ‘Here it is again, the constant cause and effect. Whatever humankind does will always reflect itself in the animals, sea life, soil and even the atmosphere. And as we know by now, everything we do on this planet does not only affect them but also the whole of Creation. There are always good people fighting bureaucracy to dispose of our waste in better ways and it’s up to us to send them our love and pray that God and the Angels will give them the strength to do their best.

‘I share your view that this bird flu thing, going by what we are finding out about it, is nothing but a ploy to sell the stockpiles of the ineffective serums he pharmaceutical companies have developed and massively invested in. Everything that has been written by doctors and others who know about such things tell us that the serums could even give us the flu and that not necessarily of the bird flu, i.e. infecting us. It’s interesting that the patent for the serums is held by our own ‘Rumsfield’! Hmmm. . .’

Donald Henry Rumsfeld is a former politician of the USA. My American friend’s comments open up yet another perspective of the bird flu outbreak. The points made do by no means invalidate the contents of the message from Mother Earth, through the animal kingdom and the urgency of its cry for help for our bird population in particular. The bird flu to me undoubtedly is all of that! Intuitively, I sense that their cry by now has risen to a high pitched scream.

I believe that, unless we finally get our act together and our whole world co-operates in an almighty effort of bringing relief to all parts of the animal kingdom, some kind of a natural disaster in the form of a disease that threatens to wipe out humankind’s earthly existence may indeed come our way. As nothing happens outside the will of God and the Angels and is beyond their reach, if we fail to pay sufficient attention to finding better ways of treating our animal siblings, one of these days we could be taught a lesson of such severity that it will never be forgotten. Should that ever become necessary no serum will be developed for protecting us. Where does anyone think the ideas for this type of work, as well as any other human endeavours, have their origin other than in God and the Angels in their role of executors of God’s plan for the evolutionary development of our race?

‘Thy power throughout the Universe displayed!’ Issues like these to me are just as awesome displays of the power of God and the Angels as standing before and admiring the magnificence of the created world in a glorious sunrise and sunset, the majesty of a mountain range, a mighty river, a roaring waterfall or the splendour of natural spectacles like thunderstorms. Considering who alone has the power to create any of these things, in spite of or maybe because of the things that have ever happened in our world, there is even more reason for thinking and feeling: ‘How great Thou art!

This part of my jottings is of an intuitive nature, just the same as all others. And there is no doubt in my mind that my friend’s response was also prompted by God and the Angels. After all, their way of working and speaking to our world has always been through human beings who acted as their channel. The fact that La Roche claim to have developed an effective serum against bird flu that is nothing of the kind, in itself is sufficient proof to me that this matter – like everything else – rests safely in the hands of the Highest Forces of life, and that Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, including every one of us are equally loved, treasured and therefore protected by them.

I believe that any cry for help from the animal kingdom represents a very real and serious warning. Ignoring any of their signals would be extremely short-sighted and nothing short of sticking our heads into the sand ostrich fashion. Hoping that the issues will all go away on their own, ever means living in a fool’s paradise. To me, the notes about the dud serum are adding to the sound of the alarm bells that keep on ringing with increasing clarity in the consciousness of humankind. Nothing can take away from the significance of the pleas received on behalf of the animal kingdom.

Serums against the common flu have been available for many years by now. I suspected for a long time that they are ineffective and that for some of us they could even be harmful. That is why I do not take part in the usual vaccinations recommended by the medical profession at the beginning of every winter, even though it would cost me nothing. However, to find out for myself what it was all about, I had a go one year. It did not feel at all right to have something of this nature forced into my body. I never repeated the experience because my inner guidance at the time gave me the message: ‘This is not for you!’ It was comforting to read my friend’s notes that confirmed my thoughts about them.

It will be interesting to watch whether the pharmaceutical industry’s latest attempt of getting rid of the serum mountains for which nobody around our world has any use is going to fizzle out, the same as on the previous three occasions. It’s up to people like you and me, as aspiring healers and bringers of light, to broadcast the knowledge that is coming our way as much as possible. And that’s indeed how many small people, in many small places, doing many small things in their daily lives, hand in hand with God and the Angels, have the power of changing our planet into a kinder and more loving, less commercially orientated and money grabbing, peaceful place for everything that shares it with us.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (7)

The Ebola Outbreak

This chapter was released October 2014 when the Sun was in Libra, the sign of the peacemaker, and the Moon in Virgo, the teaching and healing sign of the zodiac. What better time for sharing this could there have been? And what do you personally make of the scaremongering that initially surrounded our world’s latest health threat in which the mass media once again were working very hard to increase the amount of negativity and fear that already existed in our world? Like me, were you getting an ever stronger feeling of déjà-vu when you followed the news about the unfolding of yet another sad and painful episode in humankind’s development? Did the thought occur to you that frequently came to me that all of this could be a re-run of the Bird flu and the Swine flu epidemics during the years 2003 and 2009 respectively?

After the above mentioned failed attempts, it would not have surprised me at all if one of these days the pharmaceutical industry were to present our astonished world with the news that a new kind of ‘wonder drug’ had been developed by them. How would the mass of people react if three billion shots of it in vaccine form magically appeared and was immediately made available to the governments of the Western world at – let’s say – fifty Pounds/Dollars/Euros a shot? And what if, several months after the outbreak had died down quite naturally, as surely it would do, someone came forth to reveal that the ‘new’ vaccine had been as useless as the ones against the Bird and Swine Flu in the end turned out to be? It did not take long until voices of doubt about the Ebola outbreak came to the fore. The latest one I found in February 2020 whilst updating this part of my writings was:

• ‘Doubts About The Ebola Outbreak’

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/08/06/338234063/skeptics-in-sierra-leone-doubt-ebola-virus-exists?t=1582395251076

My contribution to this kind of scaremongering is ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’. My reflections on the Bird flu, the Swine flu scare and also the Ebola health scare I hope will help you find a better understanding of what is at stake. I believe that attempts of any new flu outbreaks will also fail because ever more of us are becoming so well informed that they can no longer be taken in by anyone or anything. For as long as their knowledge is based on sources that genuinely have the mental and spiritual wellbeing of humankind and our world at heart this is bound to happen. And that alone can bring the peace of mind that is the foundation of true and lasting physical wellbeing and happiness for all of us.

I trust that what is before you now will help you to make up your own mind whether you wish to buy into further panic-making that so obviously is being carefully built up, step by step. When we refuse to react in the manner the pharmaceutical industry hopes us to do, we empower ourselves. So, let us show our faith in God and the Angels and ask them to give us the strength and courage not to join the negative thought stream that endangers the wellbeing of our whole world and all its inhabitants. Let’s ask them to show us ways of counteracting the negativity of the mass media and those who are pulling their strings behind the scenes and help us to absorb all of it into the positive and constructive stream into which our thoughts and feelings of faith, trust and hope in their loving care are flowing.

And now, I would like to share with you the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of guides with the heading ‘Seeking Serenity’. I came across it in the Lodge’s Stella Polaris when I was in the middle of writing this chapter about the Ebola outbreak six years ago. ‘Do not allow yourselves to dwell in darkness and fear, discord and disharmony. Do not dwell unnecessarily on your planet’s present physical condition and problems. And do not allow negative thinking patterns to limit you and your existence on all its levels, but ensure that the life-force of the Highest flows into you and ever more fills every cell and atom of your whole being with the blessing and healing power and strength of Its light.

‘Individually and collectively, negative and destructive thoughts limit your march forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Good, kind and loving thoughts increase the flow of the positive and constructive stream and through this speed it up. It is also strengthened by attuning your thoughts and your whole being ever more to the frequency of the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star. Thought is a living thing and its effectiveness can furthermore be increased through prayers, meditations and quiet reflections that show your trust and faith in your Creator’s wisdom and love.

‘The Christ Star is the great white light at the top of the spiritual mountain. It is the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you whose radiance consists of all colours of the rainbow. Each one of them represents a different healing ray. The radiance of the Christ Star’s light is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation in whom these colours are focused and working as one. Through it every aspect of life anywhere in the whole of Creation is given, nurtured and sustained as well as healed whenever the need for it arises. All of you need to learn how to tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into this energy, so you can be used as channels for the blessing and healing of your whole world.

‘The two streams of thought or consciousness are an essential part of God’s duality and also your own. In every one of you they manifest themselves as yin and yang, female and male, darkness and light, black and white with all shades of grey in between, positive and negative, lower earthly self and higher God or Christ nature. The legend of the Master Jesus life represents the latter. At any given moment each one of you is allowed the freedom to choose which thought stream you wish to join. Becoming aware of this enables you to consciously decide whether to strengthen the negative thoughts of scaremongering and panic-making or the positive ones of declaring your faith and trust in our Creator’s wisdom and love, the goodness of the life you have been given and of His/Her great plan of life.

‘Unconsciously, you have always been feeding into one of the streams or the other. But the deeper you enter into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth and honesty, the more you will feel the need to make conscious choices that empower you to take charge of your life and destiny. Up into the Heavens, that which is good, right and beautiful, or down into Hades, that which to this day is dark, evil and destructive, the choice is entirely yours. You not only have the right but also the duty to choose and please bear in mind that not making a decision is also a choice.’

As far as the pharmaceutical industry is concerned, it’s up to each and every one of us whether any of their attempts at artificially creating mass hysterias that contribute to the suffering of large parts of our world will ever be successful. Let’s join hearts and hands with God and the Angels in prayer and form a ring of love and protection around Mother Earth and all her children, and do what we can to ensure it cannot come to pass. ‘More power to the people,’ I say and hope that you will join the ranks and files of those who refuse to be led by their noses and forced to run with the herd. If so, please share this message with as many as possible. But as always, first pay attention and listen to your inner guidance to find out whether it confirms that what is before you now is the truth.

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (8)

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
You are bound to fail.
But if you love it instead,
Lo and behold! For you
It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with our true nature
And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
We perceive it in a new light.
It becomes easy to love it and for us,
Quite magically, our world has changed
And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
Doing small things in their daily lives,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Have the power to change our planet
Into a new and peaceful place for
All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (9)

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.’

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (10)

On The Forces Of Good And Evil

The following is the essence of three items from ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5: ‘The seeds of the siblinghood with all life that knows nothing but love is in every one of you. Do not look on the outer level of life for love but within and become more loving yourself. You are a dynamic being who can only attract that which you are yourself. The world around you is a mirror of what is happening within. So, whenever you want to change something in your world, first take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self. Each one of you has to do this for themselves because you can only recognise yourself by your reflection.

‘Never forget that each one of you has the best as well as the worst within. When you observe the ugly and painful things that are happening in your world, feelings of compassion and humility with all involved arise in you and you feel the need to pray for a purification of your own soul and that of your world to take all of you closer to God. The desire for loving and forgiving rather than hurting, criticising and resenting awaken in you. Please don’t ever think: ‘Oh, that’s too much for me!’ The only thing we ask of you is to simply keep on trying day by day. Every time you look into the mirror honestly and quietly affirm: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the law of love, God’s law.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, a negative one and its positive counterpart, that which is good. This part is all love and with the passing of time absorbs what is known as evil in your world into itself and creates more good from it. God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and humankind lives in Its heart and although many find it hard to accept that good and bad alike are within our Creator’s power. Both aspects have their origin in the life of God and proceed from there.

‘You need to know that that which is evil and ugly in your world and anywhere else is the unevolved and undeveloped part of life. All the powers that are in God are also in you. That is why when your Highest Self first starts building itself an earthly counterpart, it has to start at the lowest point, just the same as the Universal intelligence of the Almighty, whose spark you are, has to do when creating anything. The same applies to every field of human endeavour, be it the ability to conduct satisfying and rewarding personal relationships, or being successful professionally, artistically as well as spiritually. There are no shortcuts. In each case you have to start with the bottom step of the ladder, slowly and patiently working your way up to beauty and perfection.

‘Everything that to this day leaves much to be desired in your world is part of humankind’s lower earthly nature in its slowly evolving state. Evil is a consuming and destructive force. It’s a fire that first tests and tries humankind’s mettle to its utmost. Later on it is absorbed by the individual and collective development of the Christ nature. The Christ fire consumes everything that is no longer of any use and transforms it into something good. During the later stages of your development, when the thoughts, words and actions you in your ignorance of what is at stake once sent into the world return to you, the result tests and tries your whole being frequently to breaking point. The suffering endured pays the karmic debts that were incurred earlier.

‘By the time you have recovered, you have become thoroughly familiar with the nature of suffering. Your higher nature is awakening from its slumber and your heart fills with love and compassion whenever you see someone in distress. You have come to admire the people who happily share their talents with anyone who is in need of them and the work they are doing. Like them you want to become a useful member of society and assist those who are suffering the way you once did. With this the healer’s pathway is opening before you. As Elisabeth Kübler-Ross put it: ‘The most beautiful people are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, struggle and loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Such things do not just happen, they can only grow from within.’

‘With the awakening of the good and higher aspects of your nature, the Christ Spirit, the process of absorbing the ugly and evil parts of your lower earthly self begins. As this happens in ever more of you, with the passing of time all evil will eventually vanish from your world. And that is the only way Christ can become the saviour and redeemer of you and ultimately your whole world. Many believe that by attacking evil they can do their share of getting rid of it. But when you have become aware of God’s true nature and your own, you know that this is not the right course of action and that the best you can do to dissolve any kind of evil is by radiating the light of the Christ Star into the distressed people and areas of your world.

‘Those who view evil from the perspective we are bringing here, will have no difficulties recognising the wise higher purpose it fulfils in earthly life to this day. We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, have walked this way before you. We understand your difficulties only too well. That’s why we are volunteering to light the road every human soul must travel. We are trying to help you overcome the darkness of earthly life by showing how each one of you has to make their contribution towards absorbing it into the Christ light of love and compassion, wisdom and truth which, if only in seed form, is in every one of you. One of these days you may wish to join us and assist those you have left behind and who are still struggling in the darkness of earthly life.

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. This ritual is carried out by people who work from their heart centre and with the highest intentions. Because they love those around them, they do not try to impose their own will upon them. Seeking nothing for themselves, they work unselfishly for the good of all. Many groups who work with the White Light will spring up all over the Earth in the days to come. Working in them allies the server with the Forces of Light and requires a spirit that is dedicated to selfless service.

‘Those who insist on working entirely for themselves, wishing to draw everything to themselves and imposing their will upon others, form an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened ones have no thoughts of themselves. Their only desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from their loving hearts. Such selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

* * *

Looking Back On The Bird Flu And Swine Flu (11)

A Beam of Starlight

A message from the Christ Star,
the Highest Star and the Brightest Light
in the whole of Creation

All things are possible when, guided and protected by God and the Angels, we are working with the light of the Christ Star. To counteract the spreading of fear and anxiety across our world, let’s join hearts and hands under the Star and pray: May the light of God’s wisdom and truth illuminate the hearts and souls of the scaremongers and panic-makers of our world. May the Divine spark in them come alive so that they too wake up to the knowledge of God’s true nature and their own, helping them to become aware of the responsibilities every human being has towards their own development, the whole of humankind and our world.

The White Eagle group of spirit guides tells us: ‘We see the Christ Star’s light shining beyond the clouds and we bring you our message of hope. Peace be with you. All is well and all will be well. Have no fear and rest quietly. Put your trust into the hands of God and the Angels and go forwards with courage. And now affirm:

I believe in the power of God’s light.
I trust that God’s great plan for all life is perfect
and that the blessing and healing power
of the Christ Star keeps on flowing to
wherever it is needed in our world.

Quietly repeat to yourself whenever a negative thought enters your mind:

I see the Christ Star’s light deeply penetrating and healing
every one of us and all lifeforms that share our world.
I have no fear because I trust God and the Angels
to direct the blessing and healing power of this light
until the last remnants of that which is dark and evil
in our world has been uplifted and transmuted
into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Tuning the receiver/transmitter stations of our minds into the wavelength of the Christ Star focuse

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
30 Oct, 2022
Words
11,293
Read Time
56 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
453

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.