Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (67)
Miracles And Wonders (67)

Miracles And Wonders (67)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 2nd November 2022

Love, Honesty And Truth : The New World Order

After reading yesterday’s message about nuggets of gold by Jon Rappaport, journalist and investigator extra-ordinaire, you might like to take a look at his picture. Sorry I cannot share with you here.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Today I would like to introduce you to another truly inspired man and that is the American journalist, Jon Rappaport. His ability of going after the truth of a matter and finding it, is astonishing. I find this most refreshing and welcome in these times of turmoil, when the Divine qualities of humankind’s higher nature of honesty and truth, would be in danger of getting overlooked and lost in the shuffling that for some time has taken place on our world’s outer plane. But not when Jon is around!

Like a miner Jon switches on the headlight of our inspiration, and starts digging ever deeper into some of the problems that have troubling your world for a long time by now. He digs ever deeper into each one and, guided and protected by us, even though he so far is unaware of the spiritual background of his earthly existence, comes up with ever more nuggets of truth. Thank you for that, Jon.

Jon and Aquarius are what in your world is known as ‘comrades in arms’. And that’s because both for many years have been searching for the truth and nothing but the truth behind your world’s material façade. Do not complain about its present state but recognise that every bit of it is an essential development on the evolutionary journey, individually and collectively. What happened and to this day is doing so, has been necessary so that, with the passing of time, your planet could develop first into an over-materialistically orientated place and from there, slowly but surely changes into an ever more spiritual one. The golden nuggets of truth we have been presenting to your world, for many years by now, through Jon’s writings as well as the Aquarian ones, complement each other.

And this is how Jon describes himself: I am the author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX. Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.

Jon was born April 16, 1938. He is an American journalist and author living in San Diego, California with his wife, Dr. Laura Thompson, with whom he does much work advocating alternative medicine. He studied philosophy for four years at Amherst College in Massachusetts, graduating in 1960. He has published the web site nomorefakenews.com since 2001. He has been an investigative reporter for over 20 years. Jon has also authored several non-fiction books. Although his main focus over many years has been the power of the imagination and creativity, he is most often cited and interviewed as an authority on conspiracies and global elites, the work of the latter, as Rappoport sees it, in general being implemented through the seven global cartels, which he identifies as the government, military, money, intelligence, energy, media, and medical.

* * *

From ‘Wisdom From The Tree Of Life’

You Are Special (1)

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

* * *

You Are Special (2)

Give Of Your Best

My inner guidance says: ‘Life on the earthly plane is a place of learning. It’s a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil. Everybody taking part in it is equally loved and all have been equally gifted by the Great Father/Mother of all life. They are humankind’s true parents and preferences of any kind are unknown to them. Every one of you has come through earthly parents, but you are not of them. You live in physical bodies and that’s your vehicle for getting around on the material plan, which is meant to last for one lifetime only. It’s the outer shell in which every human spirit/soul is temporarily clothed. Like all earthly things, physical bodies get worn out and then have to be recycled.

‘Your physical body’s genes have been inherited from the ancestral life through which your earthly parents entered their present lifetime, because all were taking part in the same lessons which they needed for a specific part of their earthly education. Your inner being, however, is something quite different. It’s uniquely everybody’s own because it was created by them alone and that could have taken many earthly lifetimes. Everything you ever learn is eternally yours. No-one ever can or will even attempt to take it away from you. The memories of everything that ever happened to you are stored in the subconscious part of your own being. This includes the weaknesses as much as the strength you’ve developed thus far. To enable you to continue working on and with these character traces, your soul memories accompany you into every new earthly lifetime. From the moment you take your first breath, they are influencing you in either positive or negative ways.

‘For some time by now, the greatest transformation that your world has ever experienced has been and still is taking place. Your planet is changing from an over-materialistically and especially money-spinning orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. Every one of you has a special and unique role to play in this transformation. What God and the Angels expect from you is basically very straightforward and simple. The only thing they are asking is that each one should share whatever is already at their disposal from their special gift. For as long as you give of your best and wish to serve the good of the whole, instead of pursuing selfish aims, they will do the rest.

‘Each one of you was gifted in some specific way, because that enables you to play your very own unique role in your world’s present transformation. It does not matter that to this day, many of you have not yet discovered their gifts. Although they are still slumbering in the subconscious part of your being, all you have to do is go in search of them and start developing the. Ask God and the Angels to help you find them. There are also many in your midst who have already spent many earthly lifetimes of unfolding their gifts. Giving of them freely and unselfishly for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, that’s the only way they can come to full flowering.

‘Every one of you was brought into being and released into experiencing earthly life at a different time. Regardless of this, since then all of you have been occupied with attending to the initial part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This is how it’s come about that the spiritually older and more mature members of the great family of humankind were able to assist their younger and less experienced siblings to cope with their earthly existence. And that’s not different to what happens in any good earthly family. It was the love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that designed both parts of humankind’s existence in this manner. It goes without saying that the spiritually more advanced children of the Earth should help their younger and less experienced siblings to grow in wisdom and understanding. That’s how all of you have always been moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life, steadily and one step after another, each on their own spiral and simultaneously on the one for the whole of humankind and your world. This will forever continue.

‘Something like a veil separates your world from its inner spiritual background and us, your spirit friends and helpers. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of us have always accompanied each one of you, from the moment of your first appearance on the earthly plane. Although these helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that they have always been with you and that they will never leave you. At all times they are occupied with guiding and protecting every earthly self against damaging or destroying the essence of their being and that’s the Divine spark within every human spirit/soul.

These friends never interfere with anyone’s earthly existence and the development of their unique earthly personality. Only when something is in danger of getting out of hand are we allowed to step in and say: ‘So far and no further!’ That’s our reaction to your world’s present state, in which every one of you has their own unique role to play. And just in case you have not yet have discovered what your gifts are, turn to your very own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within every human being, and ask to be shown intuitively.

Aquarius is the voice of God, whatever that may mean to you at present. ‘You Are Special’ is one of the oldest and best loved parts of the Aquarian writings. For many years by now, the voice of the Great Father/Mother of all life has been communicating with you through these writings. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there. I always listen but only respond when someone asks for it. You always have been and forever will be as much part of Me, as I am part of you. Never doubt that I am always with every one of you, that you have always been safe and forever will be, and that all is well with you and your world and that its reins are resting safely in My loving hands.

Updated June 2021

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Ending All Slavery

‚Brüder, in eins nun die Hände. Brüder, das Sterben verlacht! Ewig der Sklaverei ein Ende. Heilig die letzte Schlacht.’ United we stand and what doesn’t make us weaker, makes us stronger. So let’s reach out for each other and walk hand in hand with God and the Angels. Let’s laugh about the notion of death, because it simply does not exist. We merely move forwards to a different dimension of life, the spirit realm, humankind’s true home. That’s where every spirit/soul merely goes at the end of each earthly lifetime and re-emerges when the gift of a new one has been granted.

It’s only a thin veil that separates our two worlds from each other. Whenever we move behind the veil, we can join one of the numerous groups of spirit guides and helpers. From that world we can support our loved ones on this side more effectively than we ever could before. The spirit realm is the inner part of our world. It is part of us and with us, even though our earthly eyes cannot see it. It’s neither ‘out there’ nor ‘up there’ somewhere.

And humankind’s last battle is a holy one because it consists of the awakening of every one’s own higher God or Christ nature. With the passing of time, all Divine sparks slowly and steadily absorb ever more of the Christ Star’s light. As soon as one of them has done so sufficiently, which happens for all of us at a certain developmental point, their higher God or Christ nature gradually takes over its counterpart, the earthly personality. It usually surrenders itself without too much struggle, glad to be guided intuitively by God and the Angels, and their spirit helpers.

The word ‘Islam’ means surrender. Its true meaning is every earthly human being surrendering itself, freely and willingly, to its higher God or Christ nature. This surrender is holy because it takes place on a different level, i.e. everybody’s own inner spiritual plane. It consists of overcoming and leaving behind that which is crude and unevolved, in our own nature and our world. The only purpose these things ever served were waiting to be transformed into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Attending to this is not really a battle and it’s not even evil. It just means recognising that which has become undesirable and no longer suits our own evolutionary requirements and our world’s. These aspects need to be accepted and then, individually and collectively, freely and willingly surrendered to the hopes, dreams and aspirations of humankind’s higher God or Christ Self. When ever more of us work along these lines of unfolding and developing their Divine qualities, the Christ Spirit of our whole world is born. The Jesus tale’s birth of the Christ child represents this process that eventually takes place in every one of us and our world.

That’s how the last holy ‘battle’ is going to bring about the end of all oppression and slavery, especially of the spiritual kind. This battle is meant to be won by every one of us, and that without a drop of blood being shed. And that’s what we are in the middle of experiencing. Thanks and praise be to the Highest that Mother Earth and the inhabitants of all her kingdoms have at last reached this developmental phase.

Thanks and praise also to our spirit friends and helpers who are intuitively showing ever more of us what kind of contribution they can make to this process. How about now tuning the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Highest, so that the Great Father/Mother’s wisdom and truth can flow through you into our world with ever increasing strength? So that, from the darkness of the past’s lying and cheating, corruption and dishonesty, radiates ever more strongly the light of the golden age when honesty and truth, wisdom and love will be our world’s only and supreme rulers.

People will then be supporting and helping each other, instead of doing their best to rob and exploit those around them. The perfect justice of God’s Universal law of cause and effect or Karma will be well known by everybody and nobody will have any difficulties conducting their lives in keeping with the Universal laws.

As touched upon earlier, the Aquarian age is a period for rebellions and revolutions. The present one will be fought with the conscious awareness that love and thought are the two most powerful weapons that exist in the whole of Creation. Therefore, kind, loving and forgiving thoughts are the most powerful weapon that can be wielded by anyone, by day and night, anywhere. If we join forces and come together as a group, we are strong and when we are working hand in hand with God and the Angels we are invincible!

On the inner level there is no separation between anything. All life is one. Love and friendship are the themes of the Aquarian age and these bonds connect all of us with each other, those who are aware of what kind of beneficial energies are influencing our whole world with ever increasing strength, as well as those who so far have no idea it.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
2 Nov, 2022
Words
4,441
Read Time
22 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
553

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.