Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (70)
Miracles And Wonders (70)

Miracles And Wonders (70)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 8th November 2022

Two Famous Men Who Never Existed In Earthly Life

Today at 11.02 hrs Greenwich Meantime your world celebrates the full Moon in Scorpio. Whenever this special event takes place in springtime and that is the case each time when the Sun in the sky above your world moves through Taurus, the fixed Earth sign, the Wesak Moon has come round. This is the full Moon during which, according to the Buddha legend we once gave to your world, the Buddha found his enlightenment and so discovered the reason for all suffering that comes about on the earthly plane of life.

We used this particular full Moon to mention the Buddha legend, because the period around each full Moon brings some kind of new knowledge that enables human beings to better come to terms with their earthly existence. This is not surprising because the Moon greatly influences all manifestations of earthly life. In the course of the Sun’s journey through the whole zodiac, which takes twelve months in every year, a full Moon takes place in every one of the Sun signs. And each one of them is an event that’s significant in its own unique way. We recommend studying the Aquarian interpretations of the Sun in Taurus and Scorpio, as that will go a long way towards helping you to understand how the Sun’s energies are influencing you and your world at all times and especially during the period around each full Moon.

The Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam emerged during the final evolutionary period. In keeping with the Great Father/Mother’s great plan for the unfoldment of humankind’s development, we accompanied you and your whole world through every one of its aspects. The three religions were an essential instrument which the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, needed for teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth. Because of this lesson the truth was first given to your world. During the approx. six-thousand years of Patriarchy, with its all-male Godhead and many other strange tales, the truth ever more disappeared from your world. It was destined to remain hidden until the Age of Aquarius came round, because that’s the age of truth. And that’s why ever more of it has been appearing, for example through the Aquarian writings as well as many others. All of it happened for the wise higher purpose of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth.

And this is why we are treating you, beloved readers, today to something extra special. It sheds much light into what until not so long ago was one of the darkest corners in humankind’s spiritual development. Find out how the main figure of Christianity, the Master Jesus, the most famous man who never existed on the earthly plane, came into being and why by following the link below to the:

‘Ancient Paths Rediscovered, by Tristan Biggs

https://www.booksie.com/683372-ancient-paths-rediscovered

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

From: ‘The Soul’s Yearning’
Original Title ‘Seliges Verlangen’

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
1749-1832

* * *

From ‘Further Reading’

The Jesus Mysteries (1)

The Most Famous Man Who Never Lived

• Towards the end of the year 2010 my attention was drawn to ‘The Jesus Mysteries – Was the Original Jesus a Pagan God?’ by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy and

• ‘Jesus and the Lost Goddess – The Secret Teachings of the Original Christians’, its follow-up. Gnostics were the original Christians who, with the passing of time, were brutally suppressed by the literalists. The deeper we move into the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more of the Gnostic knowledge will be returning to us.

• And then, to my greatest delight, towards the end of the pandemic year 2020, I discovered another book by Freke and Gandy with the title ‘The Laughing Jesus – Religious Lies And Gnostic Wisdom.’ Resting safely in the knowledge that, with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things are possible and any condition can be healed, I hope and pray that our world’s present state will soon be reaching its natural – and yes, happy ending.

‘The Laughing Jesus’ first appeared in 2005. It follows from where Freke and Gandy’s first two books ended. All three books confirm the insights that, with the passing of time, one step after another came to me intuitively about the Bible and the Jesus legend. Unlike me, the authors were devoted Christians when they started looking for the truth behind the surface words of the Christian teachings.

‘The Jesus Mysteries’ was first published in 1999. ‘Jesus and the Lost Goddess’ followed in 2001 – in the middle of Pluto’s transit through Sagittarius. As pointed out in the chapter ‘Pluto in Capricorn’, the Plutonian energies engage us and our world in the process of breaking down and then rebuilding the structures on which we all depend in more truthful and satisfying ways. The purging and cleansing effect of Pluto’s energies bring to the surface of our individual and collective consciousness that which once was hidden from public view and knowledge. Sagittarius is concerned with vast themes like the higher and highest education, religions and philosophies of our world, including the people who practise them, and the dissemination of their ideas through broadcasting and publishing.

It is not surprising that a flurry of other publications of a similar nature to those of Freke and Gandy appeared during the time of Pluto’s transit through Sagittarius. I read several of them and with each one my inner guidance told me that they were a load of nonsense. However, when it came to Freke and Gandy’s books, it nodded – so to speak – and told me that all of it made a great deal of sense. Each new chapter confirmed that they were indeed telling the truth.

The Freke and Gandy books are an education that, in my view, should not be missed by anyone. By sharing their considerable gifts with us, the authors have presented us and our world with two serious scholarly and meticulously researched works of the highest calibre. My inner guidance tells me loud and clear that they are telling the truth. To me, they are eminently suited to do so the way it revealed itself to them hidden behind many of the surface words of the Bible, especially the life story of the Master Jesus.

It was a great joy for me to discover their work about six years after the creation of Rays of Wisdom and several decades since I first became aware of and felt drawn to looking for and writing down the truth behind the words of the sacred texts of the various religions of our world and Christianity in particular.

* * *

The Jesus Mysteries (2)

The Most Famous Man Who Never Lived

The Great Cover-Up

The following is an extract from Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy’s book ‘The Jesus Mysteries: ‘Our new account of the origins of Christianity only seemed improbable because it contradicted the received view. As we pushed further with our research, the traditional picture began to completely unravel all around us. We found ourselves embroiled in a world of schism and power struggles, of forged documents and false identities, of letters that had been edited and added to, and of the wholesale destruction of historical evidence.

‘We focused forensically on the few facts we could be confident of, as if we were detectives on the verge of cracking a sensational ‘whodunnit’, or perhaps more accurately as if we were uncovering an ancient and unacknowledged miscarriage of justice. For, time and again, when we critically examined what genuine evidence remained, we found that the history of Christianity bequeathed to us by the Roman Church was a gross distortion of the truth. Actually the evidence completely endorsed the Jesus Mysteries Thesis! It was becoming increasingly obvious that we had been deliberately deceived, that the Gnostics were indeed the original Christians, and that their anarchic mysticism had been hijacked by an authoritarian institution which had created from it a dogmatic religion – and then brutally enforced the greatest cover-up in history.

‘One of the major players in this cover-up operation was a character called Eusebius who, at the beginning of the fourth century, compiled from legends, fabrications and his own imagination the only early history of Christianity that still exists today. All subsequent histories have been forced to base themselves on Eusebius’ dubious claims, because there has been little other information to draw on. All those with a different perspective on Christianity were branded as heretics and eradicated. In this way falsehoods compiled in the fourth century have come down to us as established facts.

‘Eusebius was employed by the Roman Emperor Constantine, who made Christianity the state religion of the Empire and gave Literalist Christianity the power it needed to begin the final eradication of Paganism and Gnosticism. Constantine wanted ‘one God, one religion’ to consolidate his claim of ‘one Empire, one Emperor’. He oversaw the creation of the Nicene creed – the article of faith repeated in churches to this day – and Christians who refused to assent to this creed were banished from the Empire or otherwise silenced.

‘This ‘Christian’ Emperor then returned home from Nicaea and had his wife suffocated and his son murdered. He deliberately remained unbaptised until his deathbed so that he could continue his atrocities and still receive forgiveness of sins and a guaranteed place in heaven by being baptised at the last moment. Although he had his ‘spin doctor’ Eusebius compose a suitably obsequious biography for him, he was actually a monster – just like many Roman Emperors before him. Is it really at all surprising that a ‘history’ of the origins of Christianity created by an employee in the service of a Roman tyrant should turn out to be a pack of lies?

‘Elaine Pagels, one of the foremost academic authorities on early Christianity, writes: ‘It is the winners who write history – their way. No wonder, then, that the traditional accounts of the origins of Christianity first defined the terms (naming themselves ‘orthodox’ and their opponents ‘heretics’); then they proceeded to demonstrate – at least to their own satisfaction – that their triumph was historically inevitable, or, in religious terms, ‘guided by the Holy Spirit’. But the discoveries [of the Gnostic gospels] at Nag Hammadi reopen fundamental questions."

‘History is indeed written by the victors. The creation of an appropriate history has always been part of the arsenal of political manipulation. The Roman Church created a history of the triumph of Literalist Christianity in much the same partisan way that, two millennia later, Hollywood created tales of ‘cowboys and Indians’ to relate ‘how the West was won’ not ‘how the West was lost’. History is not simply related, it is created. Ideally, the motivation is to explain historical evidence and come to an accurate understanding of how the present has been created by the past. All too often, however, it is simply to glorify and justify the status quo. Such histories conceal as much as they reveal.

‘Daring to question a received history is not easy. It is difficult to believe that something which you have been told is true from childhood could actually be a product of falsification and fantasy. It must have been hard for those Russians brought up on tales of kindly ‘Uncle Joe’ Stalin to accept that he was actually responsible for the deaths of millions. It must have strained credibility when those opposing his regime claimed that he had in fact murdered litany of the heroes of the Russian revolution. It must have seemed ridiculous when they asserted that he had even had the images of his rivals removed from photographs and Completely fabricated historical events. Yet all these things are true.

‘It is easy to believe that something must be true because everyone else believes it. But the truth often only comes to light by daring to question the unquestionable, by doubting nations which are so commonly believed that they are taken for granted. The Jesus Mysteries Thesis is the product of such an openness of mind. When it first occurred to us, it seemed absurd and impossible. Now it seems obvious and ordinary. The Vatican was constructed on the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it. What is more plausible than to posit the gradual evolution of spiritual ideas, with Christianity emerging from the ancient Pagan Mysteries in a seamless historical continuum? It is only because the conventional history has been so widely believed for so long that this idea could be seen as heretical and shocking.

* * *

The Jesus Mysteries (3)

The Most Famous Man Who Never Lived

Recovering Mystical Christianity

‘As the final pieces of the puzzle were falling into place, we came across a small picture tucked away in the appendices of an old academic book. It was a drawing of a third-century CE amulet. We have used it as the cover of this book. It shows a crucified figure which most people would immediately recognise as Jesus. Yet the Greek words name the figure ‘Orpheus Bacchus’, one of the pseudonyms of Osiris-Dionysus. To the author of the book in which we found the picture, this amulet was an anomaly. Who could it have possibly belonged to? Was it a crucified Pagan deity or some sort of Gnostic synthesis of Paganism and Christianity? Either way it was deeply puzzling. For us, however, this amulet was perfectly understandable. It was an unexpected confirmation of the Jesus Mysteries Thesis. The image could be that of either Jesus or Osiris-Dionysus. To the initiated, these were both names for essentially the same figure.

‘The ‘chance’ discovery of this amulet made us feel as though the Universe itself was encouraging us to make our findings public. In different ways the Jesus Mysteries Thesis has been proposed by mystics and scholars for centuries, but has always ended up being ignored. It now felt like an idea whose moment had come. We did, however, have misgivings about writing this book. We knew that it would inevitably upset certain Christians, something which we had no desire to do. Certainly it has been hard to be constantly surrounded by lies and injustices without experiencing a certain amount of outrage at the negative misrepresentation of the Gnostics, and to ‘have become aware of the great riches of Pagan culture without feeling grief that they were so wantonly destroyed. Yet we do not have some sort of anti-Christian agenda. Far from it.

‘Those who have read our other works will know that our interest is not in further division, but in acknowledging the unity that lies at the heart of all spiritual traditions – and this present book is no exception. Early Literalist Christians mistakenly believed that the Jesus story was different from other stories of Osiris-Dionysus because Jesus alone had been a historical rather than a mythical figure. This has left Christians feeling that their faith is in opposition to all others – which it is not. We hope that by understanding its true origins in the ongoing evolution of a universal human spirituality, Christianity may be able to free itself from this self-imposed isolation.

‘While the Jesus Mysteries Thesis clearly rewrites history, we do not see it as undermining the Christian faith, but as suggesting that Christianity is in fact richer than we previously imagined. The Jesus story is a perennial myth with the power to impart the saving Gnosis which can transform each one of us into a Christ, not merely a history of events that happened to someone else 2,000 years ago. Belief in the Jesus story was originally the first step in Christian spirituality – the Outer Mysteries. Its significance was to be explained by an enlightened teacher when the seeker was spiritually ripe. These Inner Mysteries imparted a mystical knowledge of God beyond mere belief in dogmas.

‘Although many inspired Christian mystics throughout history have intuitively seen through to this deeper symbolic level of understanding, as a culture we have inherited only the Outer Mysteries of Christianity. We have kept the form, but lost the meaning. Our hope is that this book can play some small part in reclaiming the true mystical Christian inheritance.’

Chapters two and three are extracts from
‘The Jesus Mysteries – Was the Original Jesus a Pagan God?’
by Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar.
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.

O Star of Wonder, Star of Light,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to Thy perfect light.

Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King forever, ceasing never,
Over us all to reign.

Frankincense to offer have I,
Incense owns a Deity nigh,
Prayer and praising, voices raising,
Worshipping God on high.

Myrrh is mine, its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom.
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone cold tomb.

Glorious now behold Him arise.
King and God and sacrifice.
Alleluia, Alleluia,
Sounds through the earth and skies.
Alleluia the Earth replies!

The 6th January is the day of the Epiphany, one of the three principal and oldest festival days of the Christian churches. The others are Easter and Christmas. The Epiphany is a commemoration of the day when the legend tells us that the presence of the baby Jesus Christ was for the first time revealed to our world. The word itself has its origin in the Greek ‘epiphaneia’, which means manifestation and/or exposure to view. The event originated in the Eastern church, where at first it also included a celebration of Christ’s birth. However, by the year 354 the church in Rome had decided to move the date of Christ’s birth to the 25th December and the Epiphany to the 6th January. In the Western church the festival is primarily in honour of the visit of the infant Jesus by the Magi, while the Eastern church celebrates it in memory of the baptism of Jesus.

For Christian churches throughout our world the Epiphany has remained a holy day. Special services are celebrated every year in remembrance of the day when, according to the Jesus legend, the holy infant was first presented to our world. In spite of the Bible’s aversion to astrology, it is interesting to note that at the time the New Testament was written, astronomy and astrology were still one subject that was widely practised. How fortunate that the more enlightened Christians of our time no longer have any difficulties with accepting that the three wise men, had they ever existed in the reality of Earth life, would have been astronomers as well as astrologers.

The symbolisms contained in the Epiphany story are poignant and potent ones. To my mind, there are some significant parallels between this tale and our age, because we have reached the phase of our development as a race when the Christ child is waiting to be born in all hearts. First there are the three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child and to present it with their gifts. The three companions are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen.

Later traditions gave the men separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a symbol of the worship of the Christ child by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper. It was only in the third Century that the church declared them to be Kings, possibly in an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ More about this can be found out in the chapter from ‘War And Peace About Nations’.

Be that as it may, the legend tells us that the men could read God’s Wisdom in the stars. Wisdom and knowledge spiritually are light and ignorance darkness. The knowledge that came to the men intuitively is the light of the Highest Star that was capable of leading them to the child in the stable. In the same way, modern astrology can act as the light that shows each one of us the way to the Christ child in our own hearts. The crib and the stable represent the human heart, the most humble place on Earth. And now at long last the time has come for the child of the highest parentage, the Christ child, to come fully alive in all hearts. Yet, it can do so only when we approach it with a loving and reverend heart and above all with sincerity and deep humility. And when it does come alive, it shows us how we each can do our own share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming ourselves, each other and our world.

Shepherds, in the Middle East at the time the Jesus legend was created, were considered to be the lowest of the low of all people. Thus the shepherds and the visiting kings represent the lowest and the Highest ranks of population in our world. All human souls on the Earth plane eventually reach the evolutionary level when they freely and willing kneel before their Christ child and pray for its help, hence: ‘Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is our Lord!’ So holy and entirely good is the child in the manger that even the sheep and the oxen, who represent the animal part of humankind’s nature, do not feel threatened and are unafraid. And so they kneel peacefully and contently by the side of the child. Its High and Holy parents, in earthly life symbolised by Mary and Joseph, are looking on and all present are joint together in adoration of the child. The Christ Star above the stable shines into the heart and soul of us and our world to bring peace, while high above the Earth plane around the throne of God the Angels are singing their praises.

The world and its evil machinations are symbolised by Herod and those around him and all they stood for. Yet, in spite of all their efforts at killing the Christ child, they did not succeed. It could not be done because this very special child – then and now – enjoys the all-powerful protection by its Divine parents and the Angels. No matter how hard anyone tries to kill the Christ child within, in the long run it cannot be accomplished by anyone. And because each one of us is a spark of God’s great light and power, we are just as immortal and indestructible as the child in the manger and enjoy the same powerful protection.

The three men knew, as well as we do in our age, that knowledge is power. And because they were wise, they appreciated that their knowledge of the child should not be placed into the wrong hands, i.e. the unready. This applies to each one of us. No-one will force us to turn to God in prayer and meditation to consciously ask for help to be guided back into the wisdom and the conscious knowledge of our true self and into the presence of the Divine in our lives. Only when they have reached a certain evolutionary point are human souls ready to receive this knowledge.

Now our whole world is reaching this phase in its spiritual development and it is up to each one of us to call upon God’s knowledge and wisdom to guide and protect us, individually and as a race. If during our quiet reflections, prayers and meditations on the healing journey there rise from the innermost core of our being, our subconscious, memories from past lifetimes that appear to be too evil for words, fear not. God and the Angels are waiting for us to call upon them to show us how to resolve and redeem even our most ancient and difficult Karma. With their help even the greatest evil can and must be transmuted into the highest good for the whole of Creation.

I find it helpful to know that all my experiences only ever came and still are coming into my life, because each one is trying to teach me something. All our experiences always come for this reason, in spite of the fact that for a very long time we lack the spiritual awareness to understand their meaning. Appreciating and accepting that this is so, sets us free to look for and find the intended learning from the experiences of the past – our own and those of our world. When human souls finally understand why things had to happen, their gratitude for even the most traumatic events is genuine and heartfelt. In this way they are transmuted into well learnt lessons and have at last found a constructive use.

The awareness that every soul contains God’s highest qualities enables each one of us to make a conscious effort at bringing forth their very best from the depth of our own being. That is how all of us in the end have to deal with and slowly overcome the drives and urges of our earthly nature, which in this procedure is nailed to the cross of Earth. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol for our earthly existence. For a very long time the seed of the Christ child has been waiting to come fully alive in every heart and soul, and there is plenty of evidence everywhere that this is now happening.

The deeper we and our world proceed into the Aquarian Age, the more of us are ready to assist the birth and maturing process of their own Christ child. This requires the building of bridges that enable us to cross from the outgoing Age of Pisces into the new one. And that is where astrology once more enters the picture, because it provides us with valuable clues and fresh insights into the hidden meaning of many of the spiritual teachings of the past, including those of the Bible. Some of these sacred texts are undoubtedly as valid now as they were in days gone by.

During its awakening the Divine spark in our hearts turns into a small still flame of love. When this unites itself and comes together with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, the leaping flames of the ensuing fire of love uplift and transmute the soul’s fears and anxieties of Earth life into total faith and trust in God and the Angel’s all-powerful protection. My kind of astrology is applied psychology that can show the way for anyone who is ready to assist their Christ child to grow into adulthood, and through their communications with their Highest or God Self find rest, peace and healing.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Humankind On The Road To Bethlehem

The road to Bethlehem is long.
Through the deepest, darkest and coldest night of the soul
Of failing to understand who we truly are,
And through the labyrinth of false beliefs and prejudices,
Every soul must eventually find its own way back
Into the comfort, warmth and light of recognising
Once again its own true nature and origin.
That, to me, is the road to Bethlehem.

This road to Bethlehem is hard.
It takes many lifetimes, until our small frightened earthly self
Realises that no Saviour and Redeemer
In the outer world will ever come to our rescue,
Because the true Saviour, the Christ child, promised of old,
Has always been waiting to come alive and
Be born in everybody’s own heart.
And when one fine day the human soul begins to open up
To the pain and suffering of others and endures them with them.
The love of the true Christ stirs and
The holy infant within is born and starts to grow.
The Heavens rejoice because one more human soul
Is coming home and kneels before its true Lord and Master,
The living God within, the Universal Christ,
Whose spark we all carry within.

The road to Bethlehem is tough and cruel.
Until human hearts take possession of the qualities of their Divine parents,
The Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
They cannot help growing ever colder,
Selfish, greedy, judgmental and unforgiving
Towards the suffering of others.
This is a sign that the Divine spark within is still asleep
And the qualities of the gentle Christ Spirit
Of compassion and love are slumbering with it.

The road to Bethlehem is steep.
But only for as long as the true God is still hidden from our inner view.
Regardless of that, each soul must continue its climb
Up the spiritual mountain.
While the wise ones, our guides and Masters,
The good shepherds in the world of light,
Stand closely by, take care of all our needs and keep watch,
Until the glorious moment when yet another one of us
Becomes aware of their own nature and destiny again.

The road to Bethlehem is long,
But eventually every human child of God stands
In awe and wonder before itself, when the Divine spark,
The Christ child, comes alive and is born
In the most humble place on Earth, the cave of our own heart.
The loving union of the great God and Goddess of all life,
On its highest levels, once created the child, so that
Untouched by all earthly things,
Its conception was indeed immaculate.
Father/Mother Creator, the child’s true parents,
Look upon each one of us, their earthly offspring,
Through all our wanderings, lifetime after lifetime,
With much tenderness and wondrous love.

The road to Bethlehem turns into a joyful one,
When at long last, the miracle of birth takes place,
The Divine spark, the Christ Spirit within, comes alive
And the qualities of the gentle Christ motivate us and run our lives for us.
When this happens to you, rejoice!
Your very own child has been born and you are reborn with it.
Our hearts fill with gladness, love and gratitude,
The road up the mountain becomes easier and
The cross of our earthly existence grows lighter,
For the goal, our final re-union with the Godhead,
Turns into a reality and we have reached Bethlehem!

The road to Bethlehem twists and turns.
Yet, we all get there in the end and the Angels ensure that
None of us is forgotten, left out or ever truly lost.
When we give of our best and bring forth from within
The highest we are capable of,
Sharing whatever gifts have been bestowed upon us with all
Who are walking behind us on the road,
Means kneeling before and worshipping the newly born King
In our own heart and assisting its birth in the hearts others.

Giving of our finest gifts to all, laying them
Down on the altar of life and doing our best
To alleviate whatever suffering we encounter in our world,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
We fulfil the purpose of our being on the Earth, which is
Doing our share of blessing and healing our whole world
And all those beyond.

God bless you all, not only at Christmas, but always.

* * *

The Road To Bethlehem (5)

Ave Maria by Franz Schubert 1797-1828

With New Words For Christmas In Our Time

A Prayer To The Great Mother Of All Life
A Song About Loneliness At Christmas Time
Christianity’s Virgin Mary is one of the Mother’s symbolisms.

Ave Maria,
Most human beings dream of a life
That’s filled with tenderness,
But far too many of them are alone,
Shedding tears in lonesome days and nights.
But a few words are often enough
To show us that we are not on our own,
That strangers can become friends
And sorrows grow small.
Ave Maria

Ave Maria,
The journey of our earthly existence
Takes us through many dark nights of the soul,
Looking for a hand to hold onto,
When all we have to do is call upon the Highest Star
And ask the Angels for their help.
And if you are sad and lonely today,
Maybe someone ‘out there’ feels just like you,
Not only in this cold time of year.
Find them and by greeting them
With a smile and kind word
Show them that you want to be their friend.
Open your heart wide,
So they can feel the warmth
Of your honest intentions and kindness.
Ave Maria

Charles and Helene Fischer
Jean Frankfurter, Bach

Sung by Helene Fischer in German
Freely translated by Aquarius

O beloved Great Mother, hear our prayer. The Age of Aquarius is with us now. It is the age of friendship and siblinghood with all life and we give thanks and praise to You for returning to the conscious awareness of our world to show us the way into a more peaceful and loving future. Please protect and guide us and grant each one of us the gift of your love, wisdom and understanding, so that new hope, faith and trust can grow in every heart and soul.

Help us to find ever more powerful ways of doing our share of making our world into the place you have shown us in our dreams by opening our hearts and reaching out for each other, not only at Christmas but throughout the whole years. May this continue until all humankind’s arrogance, fear and hostility towards each other has melted away and destructiveness, violence, crime, warfare and loneliness are no longer known in our world.

In the name of love we ask these things from You.

Amen

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story (1)

In times gone by there was no other way of explaining to us earthlings the underlying higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence than with the help of symbolisms and metaphors. Now, however, we are ready for the truth and nothing but the truth. And you can rely on it that it will always come your way from me. The way I see and understand things that’s my truth. Whether any of it can become part of our truth depends on how your inner guidance responds to it.

First in line in our search for truth is the birth of the Christ child *. This event is a metaphor for the awakening of the Divine spark that for a long time dwells in every human soul as a tiny glow of love that would never leave us. The creation of every individual God’s child of the Earth is conceived on the highest levels of life, i.e. it emerges from the heartmind of the Great Father. This process has nothing to do with our earthly existence until we into our first lifetime as a physical being on the Earth plane.

God, the Father, is the masculine active and outgoing aspect of the Divine Trinity. Astrologically speaking it belongs to the Fire and Air elements. Fire is the creative fire of God’s ideas which are transmitted by thought, the realm of Air, to the Great Mother, the Goddess. She is the Father’s feminine, passive and receptive counterpart, represented by the elements Earth and Water. Their only born Son/Daughter is the Spirit of the Universal Christ, of whose light every lifeform from the highest to the lowest has been created.

Next in line is the Star of Bethlehem. It is a six-pointed star that has been used for a long time as a symbolism for the merging of the Holy Trinity of the Great Father/Mother and Christ, their only born Son/Daughter, with humankind. The Trinity is our Highest or God Self, who has always been working on merging Its energies with those of every human being’s earthly threefold nature of mind, body, spirit and soul. Ultimately, the Star represents the perfected, i.e. the whole and holy son/daughter of God in whom every part is peacefully co-operating for the highest good of all, under the guidance and protection of its inner teacher, the wise one within.

The Christ Star is also a symbolism for the healing process that for some time has been taking place between every small earthly self and the Highest Forces of life. The lower triangle stands for the lower self and the upper triangle for our Highest or God Self. As the lower surrenders itself to the higher and is gradually absorbed into it, it evolves into a miniature Christ Star and a Christed one in its own right. It then has become a channel through which the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star flows ever more strongly into our world into all its lifeforms. And that is the meaning of the consummation of the sacred marriage between Heaven and Earth.

The whole of the Christmas story is filled with metaphoric descriptions of the events surrounding the birth of the Divine child. Of particular significance is that it took place in a stable. With its manger the stable represents the most humble place on Earth imaginable and that is the human heart. When during the redemption of our karmic debts times of great need and deprivation, spiritual and material, have to be endured, the Divine spark in us begins to stir from its slumber and longs for its true home and this helps our soul to grow.

When in response to our soul’s yearning our earthly self at last reaches out for the blessing, healing and helping hand of God and the Angels, the Christ child is being born. From earthly human hearts the infant in all its goodness and innocence looks with increasing astonishment at the spiritual darkness of the Earth’s environment. An overwhelming desire to do something, anything to put an end to so much suffering, rises from our soul into our earthly consciousness. Attending to the needs of our soul helps the our Christ nature to thrive, so it can grow from infancy to adulthood. Willingly and lovingly we do all we can to do our share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth by making our world into a better and more peaceful place for all its inhabitants.

Everybody is gifted in some special way and each is a potential healer and lightbringer, who has been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime in order to fulfil one specific task in Mother Earth’s transformation and the spiritual rebirth of humankind. Our talents may have taken countless lifetimes to develop. Through absorbing ever more of the darkness of our world into the light of the wisdom and knowledge we bring to those around us our gifts can be brought to full flowering in this one.

* * *

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story (2)

The Good Shepherds

While shepherds watched
Their flocks by night,
All seated on the ground,
The Angels of the Lord came down
And glory shone around.

As we know by now, no human being is ever alone in earthly life or anywhere else, although it often feels that way. Others are constantly walking with us and although they are invisible to earthly eyes, in the spiritual background of our earthly existence they are always there, guiding and protecting us, even if the need arises, against ourselves. Playing the role of good shepherds in our lives, these beings were attached to us by the wisdom and love of the Highest to take care of and watch over us.

Constantly they are observing our spiritual progress and gently steering us through the inevitable ups and downs of earthly life. And whenever one of us veers too far to the right or left of our predestined and self-chosen pathway *, they nudge us back to where we ought to be. When the going gets too rough to cope on our own, it is our birthright to reach out for these hands and as soon as one of us calls for their assistance, they never fail to respond. The good shepherds are our siblings in the great family of life, who are constantly toiling on our behalves in the spiritual background of our earthly existence.

But even though our invisible friends and helpers are steering and sustaining each one of us, they can and will not do the work for anyone that is required to expand our consciousness. For a better understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth this is essential, but no-one can give it to us, we ourselves have to do the work. Each one of our spirit friends and helpers is pursuing their own individual evolutionary pathway, the same as we are, and through this all of us are growing and evolving together.

As we also know by now, light spiritually means knowledge and ignorance darkness. It’s just that each one of us perceives the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth through a differently shaped and coloured window of perception. It consists of the soul impressions that were left behind by the manifold different experiences of all our lifetimes, up to this very moment. Independent of how anyone goes about the task of working with the different illuminating rays of the Highest, all have their origin in the Great White Light.

The work the spiritual development demands from each one of us is never quite the same as anyone else’s. Other people cannot do the work for us or we cannot do theirs for them. Nevertheless, every pathway is a good one that incessantly moves every one of us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. The tasks that present themselves to us at any given moment depend on the level of consciousness we have reached and the karmic debts that are still waiting to be redeemed by us, in keeping with the great evolutionary plan for our whole race and world.

Irrespective of what may still have to be faced by us and our world, our good shepherds will never fail to support us and whenever any one of us stumbles and falls and calls for their assistance, they draw very close to bring comfort and healing. The spirit world has always communicated with us through symbolisms and the shepherds of the Christmas story are a metaphor for our helpers in the world of light. In spite of the fact that they cannot be seen by earthly eyes, they are nonetheless there on the ‘other side’ of the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds.

Many of them once walked the Earth, the same as we are presently doing. When they rose above and left behind the desires and concerns of earthly life, their spiritual vision opened. They look at us and our world with great compassion and love because they understand the struggles we are having with our earthly nature only too well. From where they are now they are doing their best to coax their human siblings on the Earth plane forwards and upwards on their pathway. They encourage us to follow their example and never give up, but to persevere with our efforts so that in the fullness of time our energies will be right for joining them on a higher level of life.

The Bible in St. Matthew 18:10-14 tells us: ‘Make sure you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you, the Angels always see the face of my Father in Heaven. The son of man has come to save what was lost. What do you think? If a man should have a hundred sheep and one of them is lost, would he not leave the ninety nine on the mountain and go in search of the one that is lost? And if he should find it, truly I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety nine that were not lost. Even so, your Father in Heaven does not want one of His little ones to be lost.’

What could this teaching be trying to tell us? The answer lies in its symbolisms. Let’s take a look at the little ones first. This does not necessarily mean young in age in physical life, i.e. children, but the young and inexperienced souls among God’s children of the Earth. They are our siblings in the family of humankind and the teaching advices us not to look down our noses on them or to sit in judgement over them.

The mountain represents the highest level of life from which each one of us once descended on the road down the slopes that led us into experiencing life in physicality. At a later stage this is followed by an ascent up the steep face of the mountain that takes us back home into the conscious awareness of our true nature and oneness with God.

All God’s children of the Earth are sheep in the flock of the good shepherds. Whether we are as yet aware of this or not, at all times we can graze safely on the pastures of the spiritual mountain and that only because they were appointed by the Highest to look after each one of us every moment of our existence. This applies wherever we may find ourselves in this world or all others. It is in the nature of our race’s earthly education that for certain periods we have to stray from that which is good, right and beautiful. To become familiar with the desires of our lower animal nature, they first have to experienced. And the message of the above teaching is that if one of us gets lost along the way, our good shepherds will come to the rescue and see to it that we shall not be stuck on the lower and lowest levels of earthly life forever.

* * *

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story (3)

The Spiritual Mountain

There are many groups of spirit guides that are led by Angels and Masters from the highest levels of life. Each one of us earthlings belongs to one of these gatherings at whose head is someone like the Master described by the Jesus legend. The only difference between our friends and helpers in the world of light is that they are more highly evolved than we presently are. And because they once walked the Earth, the same as you and I are presently doing, they appreciate the difficulties and struggles, the pain and miseries of those who are walking the road up the spiritual mountain behind them. From first hand experience our spirit friends know how easy it is for us to get lost on this road and that from time to time this too is a necessary part of our earthly education.

The wise ones appreciate how steep and demanding the ascent can be and the strength of the drag of our lower earthly self’s desire nature when temptations are coming its way. But undeterred by anything that happens, our spirit friends have always kept on walking hand in hand with us, even though for a long time we were unaware of their presence. No matter what may ever befall us, they are never going to leave us, ready to catch us when we fall, comfort us when we weep and heal us when we are sick. They are the good shepherds who return us safely to our flock on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates our world from theirs.

However, no-one can do our spiritual work for us or walk our predestined pathway for us. We alone can do this. But ever mindful of the difficulties this brings with it, the Great Spirit, our true Father/Mother in Heaven or rather the highest level of life, has appointed the Angelic hierarchy and the Masters and their assistants of the spirit world to take good care of us. Their task is to ensure that not one of God’s children of the Earth can ever be truly lost. The Heavens rejoice and celebrate our homecoming when that happened to us. Sometimes it takes a nudge and if need be a more severe push from the Angels to push us back unto our predestined pathway.

Who doesn’t recall the times when the small and frightened earthly self stumbled on its journey through life because it was unaware of its true nature and the spiritual background of its existence? What is it in human beings that we wait until things get so bad that we have nowhere else to turn to before we at last go down on our knees, literally or metaphorically speaking, and call for help? It’s the fear of the unknown that holds us back and we have yet to find out that in truth there is nothing to fear, except fear itself.

God and the Angels, as well as our other spirit friends and helpers are constantly waiting for a signal from any one, so they can draw closer. Whenever someone calls for their help, not to dazzle us with too much of their light – spiritual wisdom and knowledge – at first their presence may arrive as the faintest glimmer. But slowly it grows stronger and more help comes to us through a better understanding of the situation and what is required from us. As our awakening progresses, the living God or wise one within intuitively guides us to the right people, books, magazine articles and other sources of information that are helpful for pointing the way forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

The Angels and Masters on the highest levels of life are the executors of God’s great plan of life and have always been in charge of our race’s spiritual development. Our friends and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit world are serving them by bringing our world the spiritual knowledge the Highest have decided that is right for us at any given time. None of them ever leave us but are constantly observing and guiding each one of us through their own dark night of ignorance into the light of understanding God’s true nature and our own. Each one of us can only do this through their own experiences.

The life story of the legendary Master Jesus represents the greatest initiation of all and that is the opening of humankind’s higher nature and the earthly self’s slowly but surely rising above the drives and urges of its lower nature. Every human being reaches this stage of their development eventually. The Great Mother and Her Angels have always been standing by and observing how, with the passing of time, Her wisdom and truth have been unfolding and spreading on the Earth. And the more our Christ nature takes over, the more we feel the need to humbly and willingly serve the Highest Forces of life by truthfully and honestly sharing our knowledge in the simplest and most direct ways possible.

* * *

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story (4)

The Three Wise Men

The three wise men are yet another symbolism from the Christmas story. They came to the baby Jesus to offer their gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh – more symbols! The gold they bring is the human soul’s inherent ability to transmute the base metal of its earthly animalistic nature into the pure gold of its true spiritual self. Frankincense stands for the gift of gentleness and sweetness which the soul in the fullness of time will develop. Myrrh represents the bitterness of sorrow and pain. And this too is a gift because understanding and compassion can only grow from our painful experiences. Through them our souls grow in wisdom and understanding and emotionally and spiritually we move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And at the end of all its painful lessons on the Earth plane every soul returns into the joy of being one again with God.

The three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child by bringing their gifts are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen. Later traditions gave them separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a sign that the Christ child would be worshipped by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper.

It was only in the third Century that the church declared the three men to be Kings. It is likely to have been an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ What a long time we had to wait until it would become clear that this meant that the earthly self of all people, including Kings and their Queens, would kneel in worship before their own Christ nature, which in the first stage of its development manifests itself as the Christ child.

An assembly of Angels from the Christ circle are responsible for the spiritual progress of us and our world. To me, the kingship of the men is a symbolism for the elevated state of the groups of Masters and guides from the highest levels of life, who have been appointed by the Angels and are in charge of our individual and collective destiny. The groups consist of wise ones whose evolutionary pathway has taken them all the way through the experiences of Earth life and then beyond them onto the higher and highest levels of existence. Because of this the Masters and guides know and appreciate our struggles and the suffering it inevitably brings at times, to help our consciousness and souls to grow and expand.

Compassionate and immensely rich in spiritual knowledge and understanding, the wise ones rule over the human kingdom and our world like wise and loving monarchs. They wear their crown of their kingship with great humility. Just imagine, when you and I have evolved to a sufficiently high level, we may be allowed to serve our apprenticeship with them. They never leave our side and are always ready to bring some kind of assistance to those who reach out for them. They appreciate that times of great sorrow, pain, fear and loneliness are necessary for all human souls, as through these experiences our inner strength develops.

Our earthly education continues until we have matured sufficiently to be guided safely back home to the only place in the whole of creation where true safety can be found and that is in our oneness with God. Finding it, as well as genuine and lasting happiness is every soul’s birthright. Each one of us in their own sweet way is constantly seeking this state, but in my view it cannot be found on the Earth plane. Here it can only arise from the awareness of our true nature and the acceptance that whatever lessons are still waiting for us, they are sure to serve not only our own highest good and our greatest joy, but that of all life.

And even if great sorrow and pain remain to be endured by us, we can rest safely in the knowledge that we are learning something from the experience and are therefore growing in wisdom and understanding. It will comfort us to know that this is the only way in which any soul can eventually find its way back home into the greatest happiness of all, one that lasts forever, and that is the conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life.

When you reflect on your past you are sure to recognise how you, the earthly self, quite happily and unperturbed soldiered through life, for as long as things were smoothly going your way. Yet, even at times like that we are not alone – the silent watchers are standing by and letting us get on with it. Times of suffering are necessary to shake us out of our complacency. That is why sometimes obstacles come thick and fast, until we no longer know which way to turn. But then, oh miracle! As the going gets ever rougher and we are in danger of getting lost in despondency and despair, a ray of light from somewhere penetrates our darkness. No matter how deeply a soul may be lost in its spiritual ignorance, there comes the moment when at last it goes down on its knees – if only metaphorically speaking – before God and prays for help. And as we know by now, to those who ask it will never be denied.

As good and bad times alike undoubtedly are gifts from God, it would be unwise to reject any them. Each one of them is drawn into life to act as the Christ child’s birth helper and midwife. Traumatic events invariably are Angels in disguise. As God’s children of the Earth we do well to accept our lessons and touch the hand of the Angels who bring them to us, so that the Divine spark in us can wake from its slumbers. The wisdom and understanding gained from the thorny experiences of our lives are the true saviours of humankind. In the final analysis they are hiding the glory of the infinite wisdom and boundless love of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for every one of His/Her children.

The most precious gift of all is the comprehension of God’s Universal laws, as this knowledge empowers us to start co-operating with them instead of struggling against them. And this awakening is sure to save us and our world from chaos and destruction.

* * *

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story (5)

A Time For Everything

A right time is predestined for everything and now is the one for finding a better understanding of the spiritual principles of the dualities and polarities that form the basis of all life, including that of the Earth. One of the most important aspects of life we have to come to terms with is the concept of good and evil. As this is the most vital and fundamental issue of all, every soul must study it through real life first hand experiences. And because the laws of the Universe demand that the scales of justice eventually have to be balanced, everybody must at times find themselves sometimes at both the giving and the receiving end of this lesson.

Yet, God and the Angels never leave us, and no matter how dire things may sometimes look on the surface and whatever may befall us, things will always turn out right again, if not during this lifetime then in another. The best we can do in all situations is to look towards our inner guidance and trust that we and our world rest safely in the hands of God and the Angels. All we can do is accept what comes and work our way through our tests and trials, safe in the knowledge that all evil is only in this world so that we may learn from it and that finally it will lead us and our world back to good. That, after all, is the Universe’s true nature and also our own. For as long as we always strive to remain faithful to it, trusting our inner guidance to show us the way, everything will always work out well in the end.

There comes a time in everybody’s life when the Great White Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, draws us towards Itself; more about this theme later. Recognising when this event is likely to occur is not difficult for me as an astrologer. As I do not want to bore you with technical details here, may it suffice to say that we can only be drawn when our energies have aligned themselves to those of the Universal life force, the Father/Mother of all life, whose super-conscious faculties every soul contains in seed form. However, they can only begin to germinate and grow when the energies are right. And even then the awakening this brings with it does not happen for each soul until it has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity.

The journey back into the light of its true nature and the oneness with God is a natural part of the evolutionary program of every soul. We reach the point of return is reached when we have gathered sufficient experiences that led to true growth of wisdom and understanding. Assimilating and integrating the lessons of the darker aspects of life is an important part of every soul’s return to its Source. When the right moment has come for any one of us, the Father can and will draw us. This never happens like the flicking of a switch. It is a development that takes time. As the months pass, new feelings begin to stir within us and gradually grow stronger. It is likely that we will feel instinctively drawn to a more spiritual and philosophical outlook on life. To help us along, people of this inclination will be drawn into our orbit.

There are certain times in our lives when we could be seriously in danger of ‘catching religion’, even if we previously lacked all interest in such matters. At such times, some are known to have suddenly wandered off into the sunset with a Bible tucked under their arm. A chance meeting, listening to someone on the radio or TV, a website we stumble upon on the internet, reading a book or a magazine may suddenly capture our interest and set us thinking. Typical responses at such times are: ‘This is interesting; why don’t I look into it a bit more, maybe get a book; how about attending a workshop or lecture?’ It is worth our while to follow such hunches, because that indeed is how – one way or another – our great Father/Mother eventually draws each one of us back and invites us to come home into the oneness with It.

Interestingly, even science is now confirming that among the genes we all have in common there is one, which one of its representatives in a 2006 TV interview called ‘the God gene’. Apparently, in about half the population this gene is active, whilst in the other half it is dormant. The active gene seems to help us sense and feel the presence of the Divine in ourselves and the world around us and there then come fleeting moments of awareness of the oneness of life.

For wise reasons the God gene remains quiescent for a long time. Only when a soul has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity and the energies are aligned in the right way, the gene in question comes alive and begins to stir within. And if any of the spiritual aspects which this work touches upon speak to you and you feel a positive inner response – even if you were never interested in such things before – to me, that is an indication that the Father is drawing you towards Him and that your God gene is in the process of awakening. For souls who so far do not feel this kind of response, the Father’s special call has not yet come. Like all great things, it’s that simple.

* * *

From ‘The Astro Files – Special Events’

The Buddha Legend & The Wesak Moon

General Observations

The legends of the Buddha and Jesus are the most significant tales for the present state of humankind’s development. Our earthly existence only begins to make sense when one joins the higher esoteric meaning which, for wise higher educational reas

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
8 Nov, 2022
Words
14,336
Read Time
71 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
395

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.