Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (71)
Miracles And Wonders (71)

Miracles And Wonders (71)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 10th November 2022

What’s Happening In Your World?

As we told you in one of our previous messages, people’s behaviour to anything to which their attention is drawn, at any given moment whilst they are taking part in life on the material plane, is an essential ingredient of our process of ‘sorting the wheat from the chaff’. Those who are enjoying having their ‘snouts in the trough’ of your world’s present situation, are revealing that beyond any shadow of a doubt that they are chaff. Their energies will not be right for reincarnating onto planet Earth to participate in the new golden age of honesty and truth, to which the human race marching forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, individually and collectively with giant steps.

As you know by now, those who are behaving as described in the message below, which reached Aquarius yesterday, will be reincarnating on the new planet we have prepared for those who belong to the category of chaff. Having told you about it before, we feel that there is no need to explain this in any more detail.

* * *

After the latest interest rate rise announcement from the Bank of England, I can see with ever greater clarity that something very wrong has crept into our system. Let me give you a few more examples of it:

British Gas made a profit of £1.3 billion between January and June.

BP announced profits of £6.95 billion between April and June alone.

Shell has profited by £9.4 billion within a year.

I believe that people at the top of organisations are earning far too much. For example:

John Pettigrew, boss of National Grid, received £6.5m bonus on top of his salary.

Chris O’Shea, chief executive of British Gas and owner of Centrica, took home almost £2 million last year in salary and benefits.

Centrica's non-executive directors were paid almost £1 million each.

Scottish Power's CEO Keith Anderson received £1.15 million.

E.On boss Michael Lewis is on £1 million.

EDF's Simone Rossi is also on £1 million.

And their top executives enjoyed a share of £4.65 million..

Peter Simpson of Anglican Water took home a £1.3 million pay package.

Welsh Water bosses awarded themselves bonuses of over £930,000.

Severn Trent bosses took home bonuses of £5.56 million.

Thames Water's Sarah Bentley, received a £727,000 bonus on top of her £2 million annual salary.

All of that is going on in our world, not merely in the United Kingdom, while many had no money for either breakfast or lunch because they can't afford them. Ever more people have to use Food Banks because food is becoming more of a luxury than a necessity during this strange time of transformation from an over-materialistically oriented place into a spiritual one.

Ever more people are unable to get to work because they can no longer afford to put petrol into their cars and/or pay for public transport. Many are working so much that they are making themselves ill. Nonetheless they cannot afford to pay their bills. Organisation are fining them and through this their debts increase but that does not change the situation for them. On top of all this, energy prices are set to increase by 75% in October.

I do not mind supporting profits, but greed at the expense of others is an entirely different story. Something needs to change. Time to speak up and stop some people having their snouts in the trough of humankind and using the money they are snuffling up to make their own lives ever more comfortable and simultaneously making it intolerable for the rest of humankind. Why are the energy companies allowed to get away with what they are doing and why are the governments of all countries not doing anything to stop them? The simple answer is that their snouts are also in the trough!

Gandhi championed the use of civil disobedience to right the wrongs in every one of our societies as well as our whole world. I am both unwilling and unable to pay the inflated bills of companies. Our government is doing nothing to stop them from making huge profits and continuing to increase their prices. And so on and so forth.

* * *

It’s not for nothing that the age of Aquarius is the age of rebellion and revolution. It’s the highest time to speak up for yourselves and each other. One for all and all for one. But whatever you decide to do, never forget that those with the snouts in the trough are also your siblings in the great family of humankind. Forgive them, for they know not what they are doing – most of all to themselves! And that’s because the law of cause and effect or Karma is bound to return to them what they are doing to you and your world at present. And because the main law of life is love and evolution.

The redemption of what they are doing now will come about in the fullness of time, when the spirit/soul of the present snout in the trough people have matured sufficiently. Their earthly personalities will then be able to cope with whatever comes their way, the same as you have to do now. Even though many do not yet grasp why difficult conditions should be happening to them, out of all people who at all times and in all situations are doing their best to behave spotlessly. Forgiving is the answer! First forgive yourself for once, during an earthly sojourn of many lifetimes ago, you set the wheels of destiny in motion, in a similar manner to what your world’s present ‘snout in the trough’ people are doing to you and your world, now.

However, the wise ones in your midst who understand why things are happening and why they have to, send nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to every one of your world’s present chaff people. Any kind of hardship and suffering the wise ones have to endure, they appreciate that it is necessary for redeeming the debts they once so greedily and happily piled into their spiritual bank account. It’s the redemption for what the now wise ones did, many lifetimes ago, to those around them when they still were spiritually young and inexperienced, very similar who at present have their snouts in trough.

Not a penny or cent of their fortune can any chaff person take with them when, at the end of their present lifetime, they once more leave the earthly plane behind. For wheat people, however, the matter is very different. They are taking every bit of their spiritual knowledge with them whenever they return to humankind’s true home, our realm of the spirit. The knowledge is eternally their property and nobody will ever try to take any of it from them. On the contrary, their friends and helpers in our realm will always try to increase their knowledge, so it can be shared as much as possible when the wheat spirit/soul reappears with its new earthly personality on the material plane.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

The Wind Beneath My Wings

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that’s your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But I’ve got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth,
Of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero?
You’re everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you’re my hero?
You’re everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings . . .
Thank you, thank you,
Thank God for you,
The wind beneath my wings.

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
And your own born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ,
You are the wind beneath humankind’s spiritual wings.
The knowledge You and the Angels
For some time have been allowing us access to
Are helping us to grow new ones.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels
On them we are lifting our race,
Our whole world and all others and their beings
Into Your loving heart.
May they all be blessed and freed
From the shadows of the past
And find healing
Wherever it is required.

Jeff Silbar / Larry Henley / Larry J. Henley
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
10 Nov, 2022
Words
1,516
Read Time
7 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
412

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.