Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (79)
Miracles And Wonders (79)

Miracles And Wonders (79)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 26th November 2022

Fear : The Most Dangerous Virus Of All

Many in our world are already aware that love and evolution are the two main laws of life. This applies throughout the whole of Creation, therefore also in your world. Therefore, life everywhere is constantly moving forwards and upwards on a great evolutionary spiral. Everybody possesses one of their own. Simultaneously, it is part of the spiral for the whole of Creation, the human race as well as its world and everything that at any given time is taking part in it. No-one can escape these laws, move backwards or step sideways from them, not even for a fraction of an inch.

And fear is the most dangerous virus that for far too long by now has existed for humankind on the earthly plane and spoilt their perception of life. That’s why, with the help of the Aquarian writings, we have for more than twenty years, done our best to assist as many of you as possible to overcome and leave behind every one of their fears and anxieties, including the deepest and innermost ones of the future and death. This is the reason why we have been and still are bringing you a steady flow of new insights into the spiritual aspects of life.

We trust that every one of them helps you to find a better understanding of the higher purpose and meaning of your own existence, as well as the whole of humankind and everything that shares your world with you. This applies to the material plane as well as its spiritual background, to which every human being, without exception, returns whenever another one of your earthly lifetimes has its end.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Jesus Legend (1)

The Birth Of The Christ Child

Away In A Manger

Away in a manger,
No crib for His bed,
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down His sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky
Looked down where He lay,
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay.

The story of the Master Jesus’ life was once given to humankind as an allegory of how each one of us, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, is required to conduct ourselves, not only in our daily lives on the outer plane but – far more importantly – on the inner level. The birth of Jesus, his temptations and crucifixion, illumination and ascension provide us with illustrations of the initiations, i.e. experiences every human spirit on the Earth plane eventually has to undergo on its way back into the conscious awareness of its true nature and oneness with God.

The tale of the baby in the manger and its visitors, the three wise men, contains a wealth of hidden esoteric wisdom. It must have puzzled the sages for a very long time why gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh should be given to a newly born child. This parable is filled with symbolisms. Gold stands for the Sun and material health, frankincense or incense for wisdom, and myrrh for bitterness and sorrow. All of them are gifts from the wise ones in charge of us and our world on the Highest levels. Because every child of Earth needs these gifts for a full experience of life in physicality, they are sent to every one of us whether in any given lifetime we are born to wealth or poverty. The gifts are teaching us how to deal with all aspects of the material world, with its great gifts just as much as the humble ones.

When we have matured sufficiently and learnt how to use them wisely, i.e. with the kindness and gratitude even the smallest gift deserves, we have reached the developmental stage of taking control of everything the Universe puts at our disposal. Yet, in order to get us there we first have to learn how to deal with the gift of sorrow and bitterness that is an inevitable part of every earthly life, for without experiences of this nature we would not learn anything. The gift that arises from any kind of suffering we have to endure is the one of wisdom and sweetness. And frankincense burns within us each time we are reaching out to the Heavens in true prayers. From human hearts they rise like incense up to the Highest and call from there the responses our souls are crying for.

Every child receives these gifts from the three wise men, who in the original prophesy were described to be kings. This is a metaphor for the Angels and Masters from the highest levels of life, who are responsible for the development of us and our world. They have been put in charge by the Great Father/Mother of all life, our true parents. And because on the inner level all is one, they are part of us. This means that they accompanying every soul through all aspects of its education that for each one of us consists of experiencing all levels of life. At all times they are guiding and protecting us and no child of Earth is ever left entirely to its own devices. Becoming familiar with the sorrow and bitterness of earthly life, as well as its joys and pleasures is an inevitable part of every soul’s curriculum in physicality, without these things no growth and expansion of consciousness would be possible.

In never ending cycles and circles the evolution of all life inexorably moves forwards and upwards – and we with it – onto ever higher and more beautiful levels of experience. Humankind’s destiny is indeed a high and holy one, for we are young Gods in the making. That is why lifetime after lifetime and round and round the wheel of life, whose symbol is the zodiac, every child of Earth must wander, as in this way along it can learn from and grow, each through our own experiences.

Every new lifetime takes us through a different sign of the zodiac. In each one of them different lessons are integrated and character aspects acquired, which are re-enforced each time we re-enter the same sign in other lifetimes. The more we learn to pay attention and willingly listen to what the stars can teach us, the more the signs can impart their special blessings upon us. To find out more about this, I recommend the study of my interpretations of the Sun signs in the Astro Files.

All the qualities that are in God are also in us and as earthlings each one of us contains the very best as well as the worst. Our potential is unlimited and anything anyone else can do, we can do too. If that’s what we wish with all our heart and soul, within reason the Highest will help us to bring it in manifestation, so that we may learn from the outcome. Any spiritual gift we acquire in the form of wisdom and understanding is ours to keep in all Eternity – no force between Heaven and Earth will or can take them from us.

Top of the list of desirable characteristics we have been placed on the Earth plane to acquire is loving wisely, the way God loves us, totally and unconditionally. This is closely followed by tolerance, honesty, integrity, truthfulness, loyalty, compassion, kindness and simple goodness of heart. We are here to develop the kind of gentleness that is by no means a sign of weakness but of strength of character. Any of these things can only be gained by living through all manner of experiences in the course of a vast number of lifetimes on the Earth plane.

In contrast to this, the material gifts the Universe so generously hands out to all of us are of a temporary nature and have to be handed back at the end of each earthly sojourn. Every child of Earth eventually has to learn to let go of them gracefully and thankfully and returning them in as good condition as possible, when the time for doing so has come. The most important material gift is a new physical body, which the Universe supplies free of charge, each time our education demands another re-entry into physicality. Our daily food and drink, clothes to wear, fuel to keep warm and everything else we find in our environment is a gift from the Creator to us, Its human children of the Earth. This applies especially to the natural world and everything that shares our beautiful planet with us.

In my view, the Christ child, promised of old, the one we and our world have been waiting for, ever since each one of us came away from God, is the spark of the Divine, the magical child that is at present in the process of waking up in ever more human hearts. Guided and protected by our inner teacher, our Highest or God Self, we have been placed in this life so that in the fullness of time each one in their own right finds their way back home into the conscious awareness of their true nature and oneness with God.

Bethlehem, the birthplace of the Christ child, represents the heart and soul of the whole of humankind. And the Star that stands above the stable of this town in which the child is born is a symbolism for the Universal Christ, the Highest and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. From the spiritual background of earthly life S/He has always been lighting the way for each child of Earth, so that in the end its earthly self becomes of the presence of the Christ child’s seed in its own heart.

I believe that ‘The second coming of Christ’ has always been an allegory for this awakening of the Divine seed from its slumbers in ever more human hearts. That is why in my view those who are hoping that the Master Jesus will take on another physical form to walk in our midst as the long promised World Teacher, shall wait in vain and be disappointed. Even if the Master really had existed and walked in our midst, another appearance during our world’s present evolutionary phase would be undesirable because too many would be distracted from the fact that the World Teacher is an inner exploration. And that requires a journey which every soul eventually has to undertake on its own. Instead of continuing to search for outside influences to show us our way through life, we are here to learn listening to the guidance of our inner guide and teacher, the wise one and living God within. This is the only authority who knows the answer to any kind of question we may ever care to ask.

God is the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Christ spirit. This is the Universal power and light, wisdom and love through which all things on every level of life come into being. God is in everything and everything is in God. S/He is therefore present in anything that manifests itself on every level of our planet. On the inner plane life has always remained one vast living and breathing organism.

Because we are part of God and God is part of us, we too are in everything, even though during the early part of its existence in physicality our earthly self was unaware of this. Without us consciously knowing about it, we have always been in search of experiences that will help us grow in wisdom and understanding and lead to an expansion of our consciousness. For all human beings this continues until the outer as well as the inner parts of their nature have become consciously aware of the presence of God in every aspect of their own being, as well as every other lifeform in your world and all others.

Every particle of our whole being on the physical, mental, spiritual and astral planes is part of God and its essence is infinite and eternal. We are related to God not merely because our spirit is a spark of the Divine, but because every cell and atom of our physical body contains it. God cannot be separated from anything that exists anywhere on Earth or in the Heavens, i.e. the higher and highest levels of life. And nothing anywhere in the whole of Creation is beyond or out of the reach of God’s will and power.

* * *

The Jesus Legend (2)

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar.
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.

O Star of Wonder, Star of Light,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to Thy perfect light.

Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King forever, ceasing never,
Over us all to reign.

Frankincense to offer have I,
Incense owns a Deity nigh,
Prayer and praising, voices raising,
Worshipping God on high.

Myrrh is mine, its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom.
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone cold tomb.

Glorious now behold Him arise.
King and God and sacrifice.
Alleluia, Alleluia,
Sounds through the earth and skies.
Alleluia the Earth replies!

The 6th January is the day of the Epiphany, one of the three principal and oldest festival days of the Christian churches. The others are Easter and Christmas. The Epiphany is a commemoration of the day when the legend tells us that the presence of the baby Jesus Christ was for the first time revealed to our world. The word itself has its origin in the Greek ‘epiphaneia’, which means manifestation and/or exposure to view. The event originated in the Eastern church, where at first it also included a celebration of Christ’s birth. However, by the year 354 the church in Rome had decided to move the date of Christ’s birth to the 25th December and the Epiphany to the 6th January. In the Western church the festival is primarily in honour of the visit of the infant Jesus by the Magi, while the Eastern church celebrates it in memory of the baptism of Jesus.

For Christian churches throughout our world the Epiphany has remained a holy day. Special services are celebrated every year in remembrance of the day when, according to the Jesus legend, the holy infant was first presented to our world. In spite of the Bible’s aversion to astrology, it is interesting to note that at the time the New Testament was written, astronomy and astrology were still one subject that was widely practised. How fortunate that the more enlightened Christians of our time no longer have any difficulties with accepting that the three wise men, had they ever existed in the reality of Earth life, would have been astronomers as well as astrologers.

The symbolisms contained in the Epiphany story are poignant and potent ones. To my mind, there are some significant parallels between this tale and our age, because we have reached the phase of our development as a race when the Christ child is waiting to be born in all hearts. First there are the three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child and to present it with their gifts. The three companions are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen.

Later traditions gave the men separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a symbol of the worship of the Christ child by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper. It was only in the third Century that the church declared them to be Kings, possibly in an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ In ‘War And Peace Between Nations’ you can find out more about the symbolism of the men’s kingship and their gifts in the chapter ‘The Three Wise Men’.

Be that as it may, the legend tells us that the men could read God’s Wisdom in the stars. Wisdom and knowledge spiritually are light and ignorance darkness. The knowledge that came to the men intuitively is the light of the Highest Star that was capable of leading them to the child in the stable. In the same way, modern astrology can act as the light that shows each one of us the way to the Christ child in our own hearts. The crib and the stable represent the human heart, the most humble place on Earth. And now at long last the time has come for the child of the highest parentage, the Christ child, to come fully alive in all hearts. Yet, it can do so only when we approach it with a loving and reverend heart and above all with sincerity and deep humility. And when it does come alive, it shows us how we each can do our own share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming ourselves, each other and our world.

Shepherds, in the Middle East at the time the Jesus legend was created, were considered to be the lowest of the low of all people. Thus the shepherds and the visiting kings represent the lowest and the Highest ranks of population in our world. All human souls on the Earth plane eventually reach the evolutionary level when they freely and willing kneel before their Christ child and pray for its help, hence: ‘Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is our Lord!’ So holy and entirely good is the child in the manger that even the sheep and the oxen, who represent the animal part of humankind’s nature, do not feel threatened and are unafraid. And so they kneel peacefully and contently by the side of the child. Its High and Holy parents, in earthly life symbolised by Mary and Joseph, are looking on and all present are joint together in adoration of the child. The Christ Star above the stable shines into the heart and soul of us and our world to bring peace, while high above the Earth plane around the throne of God the Angels are singing their praises.

The world and its evil machinations are symbolised by Herod and those around him and all they stood for. Yet, in spite of all their efforts at killing the Christ child, they did not succeed. It could not be done because this very special child – then and now – enjoys the all-powerful protection by its Divine parents and the Angels. No matter how hard anyone tries to kill the Christ child within, in the long run it cannot be accomplished by anyone. And because each one of us is a spark of God’s great light and power, we are just as immortal and indestructible as the child in the manger and enjoy the same powerful protection.

The three men knew, as well as we do in our age, that knowledge is power. And because they were wise, they appreciated that their knowledge of the child should not be placed into the wrong hands, i.e. the unready. This applies to each one of us. No-one will force us to turn to God in prayer and meditation to consciously ask for help to be guided back into the wisdom and the conscious knowledge of our true self and into the presence of the Divine in our lives. Only when they have reached a certain evolutionary point are human souls ready to receive this knowledge.

Now our whole world is reaching this phase in its spiritual development and it is up to each one of us to call upon God’s knowledge and wisdom to guide and protect us, individually and as a race. If during our quiet reflections, prayers and meditations on the healing journey there rise from the innermost core of our being, our subconscious, memories from past lifetimes that appear to be too evil for words, fear not. God and the Angels are waiting for us to call upon them to show us how to resolve and redeem even our most ancient and difficult Karma. With their help even the greatest evil can and must be transmuted into the highest good for the whole of Creation.

I find it helpful to know that all my experiences only ever came and still are coming into my life, because each one is trying to teach me something. All our experiences always come for this reason, in spite of the fact that for a very long time we lack the spiritual awareness to understand their meaning. Appreciating and accepting that this is so, sets us free to look for and find the intended learning from the experiences of the past – our own and those of our world. When human souls finally understand why things had to happen, their gratitude for even the most traumatic events is genuine and heartfelt. In this way they are transmuted into well learnt lessons and have at last found a constructive use.

The awareness that every soul contains God’s highest qualities enables each one of us to make a conscious effort at bringing forth their very best from the depth of our own being. That is how all of us in the end have to deal with and slowly overcome the drives and urges of our earthly nature, which in this procedure is nailed to the cross of Earth. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol for our earthly existence. For a very long time the seed of the Christ child has been waiting to come fully alive in every heart and soul, and there is plenty of evidence everywhere that this is now happening.

The deeper we and our world proceed into the Aquarian Age, the more of us are ready to assist the birth and maturing process of their own Christ child. This requires the building of bridges that enable us to cross from the outgoing Age of Pisces into the new one. And that is where astrology once more enters the picture, because it provides us with valuable clues and fresh insights into the hidden meaning of many of the spiritual teachings of the past, including those of the Bible. Some of these sacred texts are undoubtedly as valid now as they were in days gone by.

During its awakening the Divine spark in our hearts turns into a small still flame of love. When this unites itself and comes together with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, the leaping flames of the ensuing fire of love uplift and transmute the soul’s fears and anxieties of Earth life into total faith and trust in God and the Angel’s all-powerful protection. My kind of astrology is applied psychology that can show the way for anyone who is ready to assist their Christ child to grow into adulthood, and through their communications with their Highest or God Self find rest, peace and healing.

* * *

The Jesus Legend (3)

Star Of Wonder

O Star of Wonder, Star of Light,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to Thy perfect light.

The Reverend John Henry Hopkins

Isn’t it astonishing how much of the Ancient Wisdom of God’s sacred truth many of our traditional Christmas carols contain? In none of them can this be seen in a purer form than in the refrain of ‘We Three Kings Of Orient Are’.

For some time the Age of Aquarius has been with us. It is the age of truth when God’s sacred wisdom and truth will be flowing every more powerfully from the heartmind of the Highest Forces of life directly into increasing numbers of human hearts and souls and those of our world. The Piscean Age has been the age of deceptions, lying and cheating, the bigger the better. During that age humankind for wise higher reasons, which we shall go into as we move along, was presented with spiritual knowledge that had to be believed blindly and at face value, without any explanations whatever for anything. The keepers of the sacred texts were allowed to tell people: ‘That’s the way it is! You better believe what we say or we shall kill you!’

Having reached the age of truth, it is everybody’s birthright to find out why things are they way they are, and why things happened in the past and are doing so to this day. If the chapters of my writings may at times seem to be a bit on the long side to you, it is because we are looking closely into the spiritual background of our earthly existence and attempt to unravel more and more of its mysteries, and that’s something that simply cannot be told in a few words like a business report.

* * *

The Jesus Legend (4)

The Blessing And Healing Power Of The Christ Star

During the Christmas period the blessing and healing power of the Universal Christ’s energies, known to our world as the Christ Star and the Light of all lights, the Sun of all Suns and the Sun beyond and behind the Sun in the sky above us, flows with particular strength into us and world and everything that shares it with us. The stars we put on our Christmas trees are symbols of this Great Light that unfailingly returns to the people in the Northern and Southern hemispheres of our globe when they celebrate their respective winter solstices.

The Sun of our world is but one of Christ Star’s many physical manifestations, through which its energies are constantly nurturing and supporting all lifeforms, penetrating them ever deeper. This influence is also felt particularly strongly around the time of the full Moon in Gemini, the Christ Moon, which in the year 2017 took place on the 9th June.

The stars on our Christmas trees represent the power, wisdom and love of the Universal Christ, whose spark is implanted deep in the heart of all human beings at the moment of their creation as physical beings. This spark is presently in the process of waking up in ever more of us. To do our share of helping this awakening along, let’s send the Christ Star’s light from our own hearts by picturing it as a huge six-pointed Star of light. Look into its centre and affirm:

Hand in hand with God and the Angels I am sending the light of the Christ Star to the victims of all natural and human-made disasters, especially terrorism and war. May this light radiate its blessing and healing power throughout our world and find its way to wherever healing is needed.

I send the light of the Christ Star for the healing of Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, the human and animal, vegetable and mineral ones alike. May this light heal our world and all others.

I send the light of the Christ Star to all who weep and mourn for loved ones, especially during the Christmas and New Year period.

I send the light of the Christ Star to all who are suffering in mind and body, spirit and soul. May the love and wisdom of the Christ Star’s Light shine into the heart and soul of every human being, in this world and our other world.

May the understanding of every human being of God’s true nature and their own and the purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence grow, so that through this peace and healing can come to our world.

Now think of anyone you personally know who is in need of help and lift them into the radiance of the Christ Star and fill every cell and atom of their whole being with Its light.

May the radiance of the Christ Star absorb the darkness of all false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions, fears and anxieties of our world into itself and transmute them into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life. And may the true spirit of Christmas come alive in every human heart and soul to restore the inner and outer balance and harmony of us and our world. In the name of love we ask these things. All glory, honour and praise be to Thee, Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. Amen

* * *

The Jesus Legend (5)

A Message From The White Eagle Group Of Spirit Guides

For The Time After Christmas And New Year

At this time of year in the Western hemisphere life can sometimes appear to be rather dark and gloomy. After the light and magic of Christmas, the festival of the rebirth of the Sun and its return to this part of our world, and the New Year celebrations, many find that the short winter days are passing too slowly. Extreme weather conditions can cause problems and add to making us feel unwell, depressed and chilled within and without.

This is not surprising when one considers that at the time of the winter solstice the Sun moves from fiery and enthusiastic Sagittarius into Capricorn, the Earth signs that is ruled by Saturn, the stern and undeviating schoolmaster of the zodiac. Here the Earth element has to be encountered at its densest and this brings our souls down to Earth with a bump. We may feel somewhat gloomy and restricted because our spiritual wings have been clipped and whether we like it or not, we have to pick up the threads of the often stark realities of our earthly existence. Instead of our spirit feeling free to move around and travel the way we did under the influence of the Sagittarian energies, under the Saturnian ones we become stationary again. On the positive side they encourage us to focus on our objectives in life and any long-term plans we make at this time of the year are likely to work out well.

The general atmosphere of gloom and doom is lifted when the Sun moves into the Air sign Aquarius, the sign of humanitarianism and the highest hopes, dreams and aspirations for the whole of humankind. In the coming year, 2017, this takes place on the 19th January. Each time life seems to get too cold and earthbound during the Capricorn period, it’s a good idea to now and then take a moment to reflect on the warmth and the love of the Christ Star. Remind yourself frequently that Its radiance never leaves us and that Its blessing and healing energies have no difficulties flowing through the densest of cloud covers, literally and metaphorically speaking.

To put you into a receptive mood, listen to the essence of some words of wisdom from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Seeking Serenity – Look Up To The Light’: ‘We see the Christ Light’s radiance shining beyond the clouds that to this day surround so many in your world and we are bringing this light to you. Each one of the clouds has a golden lining and although it cannot be observed by any one of you at present, we assure you that we are seeing it quite clearly and that on behalf of all of you.

‘The Angels on the Highest levels of live are celebrating Christmas at regular intervals to commemorate the birth of the Universal Christ, the moment when God, the first impulse of Creation, the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, said: ‘Let there be light!’ With this command the first inklings of life started to flow and emerge. The Christ-Mass is a service of thanksgiving to the Great Father/Mother for the gift of all life, including that of the Angels. This event has been celebrated on the Earth plane in many different forms since human beings were first introduced to it.

‘The festivities around the winter solstice always were designed to serve humankind’s slowly awakening and growing awareness of the spiritual background of its earthly existence. In every human heart this eventually leads to the Christ spark rising from its slumbers. In some parts of your world the Christ-Mass to this day is celebrated with the help of the Jesus legend and in particular the allegory of the birth of the Christ child in the manger. As many of you know by now, it is a symbolism for the awakening of the Divine spark in all human hearts.

‘When you worship the Christ Star’s light, realise that your own soul is part of the Star and that when its light begins to shine in you it has the power of beautifying all earthly concerns for you. Mother Earth’s beauty is one of the many manifestations of the Christ Star, so is the love that makes you happy and the power that comes to you each time you ask for God’s blessing. The glory of this light is the Divine fire that has been waiting for a long time to come fully alive in every more human hearts and souls.

‘If you call upon the Christ Star’s light when you are weary, you will feel its Divine strength flowing through you and your anxieties fading away. And whenever your inner vision focuses on this Star, you are in conscious contact with your higher self, your eternal and immortal God Self. Ask it to direct your actions, so it can bring into your life the blessings of the heavenly realms, so that you may no longer be touched by the small earthly things that used to disturb you.

‘At all times, look up and keep your inner vision focused on the Christ Star. Trust that Its blessing and healing power truly can heal any condition and make all crooked corners straight. And so, let’s join hearts and hands and concentrate on the Star and affirm:

•I send the light of the Star to all who are experiencing poverty, depression and hardship not only in these winter months but always.

•I ask the Angels of the Star to help all those who are suffering in mind, body and spirit and in need of light and love.

•I believe in the power of the Christ Light.

•I trust God’s perfect plan.

•I am in the Star. The Star is in me. I am the Star.

•The Star and I we are one. From my loving heart Its light flows into the heart and soul of all humankind and our whole world. From there it pours itself into the farthest and remotest corner of Creation for the blessing and healing of all life.

All life is one under the Christ Star and all like-minded people are one single unit. The energies of the Star focus our thoughts so that our minds are steady and balanced to reflect the light of the heavenly realms into the darkness of earthly life. We shall continue with this until the last shred of it has been absorbed into the radiance of Star, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life. We pray that every single one of our thoughts from now on should be filled with nothing but positivity and light.

God bless each one of you and keep you safe, always.

* * *

The Jesus Legend (6)

You’ll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone.

When you walk through a storm,
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk.

You’ll never walk,
You’ll never walk alone.

R. Rogers/O. Hammerstein II

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Away In A Manger

Away in a manger,
No crib for His bed,
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down His sweet head.
The stars in the bright sky
Looked down where He lay,
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay.

My inner guidance tells me that the story of the Master Jesus’ life was once given to humankind as an allegory of how each one of us, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, is required to conduct ourselves, not only in our daily lives on the outer plane but – far more importantly – on the inner level. The birth of Jesus, his temptations and crucifixion, illumination and ascension provide us with illustrations of the initiations, i.e. experiences every human spirit on the Earth plane eventually has to undergo on its way back into the conscious awareness of its true nature and oneness with God.

The tale of the baby in the manger and its visitors, the three wise men, contains a wealth of hidden esoteric wisdom. It must have puzzled the sages for a very long time why gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh should be given to a newly born child. This parable is filled with symbolisms. Gold stands for the Sun and material health, frankincense or incense for wisdom, and myrrh for bitterness and sorrow. All of them are gifts from the wise ones in charge of us and our world on the Highest levels. Because every child of Earth needs these gifts for a full experience of life in physicality, they are sent to every one of us whether in any given lifetime we are born to wealth or poverty. The gifts are teaching us how to deal with all aspects of the material world, with its great gifts just as much as the humble ones.

When we have matured sufficiently and learnt how to use them wisely, i.e. with the kindness and gratitude even the smallest gift deserves, we have reached the developmental stage of taking control of everything the Universe puts at our disposal. Yet, in order to get us there we first have to learn how to deal with the gift of sorrow and bitterness that is an inevitable part of every earthly life, for without experiences of this nature we would not learn anything. The gift that arises from any kind of suffering we have to endure is the one of wisdom and sweetness. And frankincense burns within us each time we are reaching out to the Heavens in true prayers. From human hearts they rise like incense up to the Highest and call from there the responses our souls are crying for.

Every child receives these gifts from the three wise men, who in the original prophesy were described to be kings. This is a metaphor for the Angels and Masters from the highest levels of life, who are responsible for the development of us and our world. They have been put in charge by the Great Father/Mother of all life, our true parents. And because on the inner level all is one, they are part of us. This means that they accompanying every soul through all aspects of its education that for each one of us consists of experiencing all levels of life. At all times they are guiding and protecting us and no child of Earth is ever left entirely to its own devices. Becoming familiar with the sorrow and bitterness of earthly life, as well as its joys and pleasures is an inevitable part of every soul’s curriculum in physicality, without these things no growth and expansion of consciousness would be possible.

In never ending cycles and circles the evolution of all life inexorably moves forwards and upwards – and we with it – onto ever higher and more beautiful levels of experience. Humankind’s destiny is indeed a high and holy one, for we are young Gods in the making. That is why lifetime after lifetime and round and round the wheel of life, whose symbol is the zodiac, every child of Earth must wander, as in this way along it can learn from and grow, each through our own experiences.

Every new lifetime takes us through a different sign of the zodiac. In each one of them different lessons are integrated and character aspects acquired, which are re-enforced each time we re-enter the same sign in other lifetimes. The more we learn to pay attention and willingly listen to what the stars can teach us, the more the signs can impart their special blessings upon us. To find out more about this, I recommend the study of my interpretations of the Sun signs in the Astro Files.

All the qualities that are in God are also in us and as earthlings each one of us contains the very best as well as the worst. Our potential is unlimited and anything anyone else can do, we can do too. If that’s what we wish with all our heart and soul, within reason the Highest will help us to bring it in manifestation, so that we may learn from the outcome. Any spiritual gift we acquire in the form of wisdom and understanding is ours to keep in all Eternity – no force between Heaven and Earth will or can take them from us.

Top of the list of desirable characteristics we have been placed on the Earth plane to acquire is loving wisely, the way God loves us, totally and unconditionally. This is closely followed by tolerance, honesty, integrity, truthfulness, loyalty, compassion, kindness and simple goodness of heart. We are here to develop the kind of gentleness that is by no means a sign of weakness but of strength of character. Any of these things can only be gained by living through all manner of experiences in the course of a vast number of lifetimes on the Earth plane.

In contrast to this, the material gifts the Universe so generously hands out to all of us are of a temporary nature and have to be handed back at the end of each earthly sojourn. Every child of Earth eventually has to learn to let go of them gracefully and thankfully and returning them in as good condition as possible, when the time for doing so has come. The most important material gift is a new physical body, which the Universe supplies free of charge, each time our education demands another re-entry into physicality. Our daily food and drink, clothes to wear, fuel to keep warm and everything else we find in our environment is a gift from the Creator to us, Its human children of the Earth. This applies especially to the natural world and everything that shares our beautiful planet with us.

In my view, the Christ child, promised of old, the one we and our world have been waiting for, ever since each one of us came away from God, is the spark of the Divine, the magical child that is at present in the process of waking up in ever more human hearts. Guided and protected by our inner teacher, our Highest or God Self, we have been placed in this life so that in the fullness of time each one in their own right finds their way back home into the conscious awareness of their true nature and oneness with God.

Bethlehem, the birthplace of the Christ child, represents the heart and soul of the whole of humankind. And the Star that stands above the stable of this town in which the child is born is a symbolism for the Universal Christ, the Highest and the brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. From the spiritual background of earthly life S/He has always been lighting the way for each child of Earth, so that in the end its earthly self becomes of the presence of the Christ child’s seed in its own heart.

I believe that ‘The second coming of Christ’ has always been an allegory for this awakening of the Divine seed from its slumbers in ever more human hearts. That is why in my view those who are hoping that the Master Jesus will take on another physical form to walk in our midst as the long promised World Teacher, shall wait in vain and be disappointed. Even if the Master really had existed and walked in our midst, another appearance during our world’s present evolutionary phase would be undesirable because too many would be distracted from the fact that the World Teacher is an inner exploration. And that requires a journey which every soul eventually has to undertake on its own. Instead of continuing to search for outside influences to show us our way through life, we are here to learn listening to the guidance of our inner guide and teacher, the wise one and living God within. This is the only authority who knows the answer to any kind of question we may ever care to ask.

God is the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Christ spirit. This is the Universal power and light, wisdom and love through which all things on every level of life come into being. God is in everything and everything is in God. S/He is therefore present in anything that manifests itself on every level of our planet. On the inner plane life has always remained one vast living and breathing organism.

Because we are part of God and God is part of us, we too are in everything, even though during the early part of its existence in physicality our earthly self was unaware of this. Without us consciously knowing about it, we have always been in search of experiences that will help us grow in wisdom and understanding and lead to an expansion of our consciousness. For all human beings this continues until the outer as well as the inner parts of their nature have become consciously aware of the presence of God in every aspect of their own being, as well as every other lifeform in your world and all others.

Every particle of our whole being on the physical, mental, spiritual and astral planes is part of God and its essence is infinite and eternal. We are related to God not merely because our spirit is a spark of the Divine, but because every cell and atom of our physical body contains it. God cannot be separated from anything that exists anywhere on Earth or in the Heavens, i.e. the higher and highest levels of life. And nothing anywhere in the whole of Creation is beyond or out of the reach of God’s will and power.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
26 Nov, 2022
Words
7,919
Read Time
39 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
429

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.