Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (9)
Miracles And Wonders (9)

Miracles And Wonders (9)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

Dear Friends,

Today’s offering is winging its way to you and starts with a

Prologue

All parts of the Aquarian writings have come into being intuitively. They were given by the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle’s because they are the executors of the Divine plan for the evolutionary development of the whole of Creation; naturally this includes our world. The aim of these writings, from the word ‘go’ has been to raise people’s awareness of who and what really God is, who they are and what kind of a relationship they have with the Divine.

Whether someone as yet knows it or not, through their present lifetime they are taking part in the greatest healing miracle ever. That’s why, with the help of the Aquarian writings, for about twenty years by now, the Highest Forces of life have been trying to assist those who are struggling to come to terms with why life on the earthly plane has to be such a dark experience. Through my writings, the Angels and Master have always tried to help ever more of us to realise why they have to take part in earthly life, during such difficult times.

They want you to know that every human being, at the moment of its creation, has been blessed with the birthright of eventually discovering that in truth there is no death, that there is nothing to be afraid of, ever and much to look forward to. The only thing that happens to everyone at the end of each lifetime, is not death but merely a process of transfiguration. At a predestined moment, this process moves every human being from one state of life to another. The first instalment consists of the Angels of transfiguration removing part of someone’s spirit/soul from the spirit realm, humankind’s true eternal home.

At the moment of conception, it is placed into the child’s physical body that will be born at the predestined moment, so it can once again attend the earthly school of life’s lessons. The second instalment comes about when a lifetime has run its course and fulfilled the purpose for which the indwelling spirit/soul received the gift of another physical body. That’s when the angelic transfiguration process removes the spirit/soul from the earthly plane and returns it to join its main part who stayed behind in the spirit realm, its true eternal home. It makes no difference whether someone is as yet aware of what process they are involved in, in whatever manner they leave the earthly plane behind and at what age.

The transfiguration of Jesus never happened because the story of the God-man’s life has always been merely a legend. Inspired by the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, this tale describes the initiations which every human being, in the course of its long evolutionary journey, takes part in as soon as the right evolutionary level has been reached. Through every so often taking part in earthly life, the wisdom and understanding of ourselves and the wise higher purpose of our existence, steadily increases. That’s why taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons is compulsory and cannot be avoided by anyone. One after the other, each lesson has to be lived through and personally experienced, and that not only once but twice. But because this process has been sufficiently explained in many other parts of the Aquarian writings by now, there is no need to go into any more details here.

Many readers are aware that it has been for the sake of teaching humankind the value of truth that for a long time it has been necessary to withdraw it from our world. First the truth was known and people lived together in peace and harmony. However, the Divine great evolutionary plan decreed that the truth at some point should be withdrawn. This is how it came about that, more than six thousand years ago, the wisdom and love of the Great Mother of all life decreed that the truth should ever more be withdrawn from our world.

This is what happened during the patriarchy when new belief systems appeared in which the masculine forces of life dominated their feminine counterpart. On the surface of things only, the old belief systems managed to separate the two elements from each other, in spite of the fact that this is impossible because on the inner spiritual plane they are one. One does not function without the other. And because the Aquarian age is the age of truth, to celebrate its return to humankind, ever more of it has been appearing for many years by now in many different forms, for example the Aquarian writings.

The human evolutionary journey is a long drawn out process. It starts with not knowing anything about ourselves, the world around us, why we are here and what we are supposed to be doing. However, none of us is ever left to their own devices. Wise ones are constantly in charge of us and our development. They are responsible that every one of us gets educated in the manner that suits young God’s in the making. That’s why one lifetime after another, the wise ones’ task is to take every one of us away from the darkness of not knowing who and what we truly are towards the light of understanding. Thus we move one small step after another, forwards and upwards, each on their own individual evolutionary spiral. It’s a journey that continues until the drives and urges of our lower earthly personality have freely and willingly surrendered themselves to their indwelling higher God or Christ nature.

The Universal Christ’s light is the Sun behind and beyond the Sun in the sky above our world; it consists of nothing but love. At the moment of creation, every spirit/soul consists merely of a tiny spark of this Great Light. However, with every lifetime of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons, our own light increases and that in two different ways. The Christ light constantly draws every spark that’s landed on the earthly plane into its loving embrace. And this is how, with the passing of time, every one of us absorbs ever more of the Christ light. Simultaneous with this, the light of understanding grows through attending the earthly school of life’s lessons, one after the other.

Both types of light are our possession; no-one will ever even try to take them from us. They are the only things any one of us can take with them, when the time for leaving behind the earthly plane has come round for them once more.

July 2022

* * *

The following links take you to the chapters of today’s theme:

Prologue
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-30

In Deepest Sympathy
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-31

What About Suicides?
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-32

What Is Earthly Life?
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-34

The White Eagle Group Of Spirit Guides
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-35

Messages In Poetry And Prose
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-36

Mourning For Beloved Animal Friends
https://www.booksie.com/676599-the-greatest-healing-miracle-ever-chapter-37

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
28 Jul, 2022
Words
1,202
Read Time
6 mins
Favorites
1 (View)
Recommend's
1 (View)
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
596

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.