Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (90)
Miracles And Wonders (90)

Miracles And Wonders (90)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 16th December 2022

Nobody Is A Miserable Worm And Sinner

Should anyone ever try to convince you that you are nothing but a miserable worm and a sinner, pay no attention to them. No human being ever has been or will be anything like what such people are saying. As a spark of the Divine fire of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, every one of you is young God in the making. And that means that every one of you contains as much of the characteristics of their Divine parents, the negative as well as positive ones. In the fullness of time, the negative ones are destined to be left behind, so that that which is good, right and beautiful can fill your whole being.

We believe that to help you reach this part of your evolutionary development there is no finer instrument than astrology. It’s also great for simply getting to know yourself. Never mind the peering into the future for which so many in your world to this day like to use the Divine science. What we have in mind is telling you how it is best used, certainly not as a fortune telling instrument. That, in our view, is no more than a bit of fog-knitting, something that says if you believe what I am telling you, you can knit fog.

However, we know for sure that there is nothing better than astrology in so many different ways. It starts with getting to know yourself, the hidden inner as well as the outer visible aspects of your nature and what your motivations are. Astrology can assist you with recognising where your destined pathway is leading, not only for your present lifetime and yourself, but also beyond.

There is also such a thing as ‘being ruled by the Stars’. For example, Aries people react angrily when someone tries to give them some good advice they have not asked for. This is because Arians, Sun and Moon alike, believe they know everything and in a way they do. Having been born into the zodiac’s first cardinal Fire sign, they are the original ideas people. Ideas simply come flying to them and it’s essential that, as much as possible, Arians need to tap into their own inner resources, which are supported by the Sun itself.

So, if you want to give some good advice to Sun or Moon Arians, which they need just the same as everybody else sometimes, it’s best to go about it cleverly and diplomatically. That’s what Libra does best, the zodiac’s polar opposite of Aries. Aries planetary ruler is Mars, the Roman God of war, and Libra’s is Venus, the Roman Goddess of peace, balance and harmony. The desired balance is meant to be found halfway between these two extremes.

This is true for anyone who dreams of being able to create more peaceful and harmonious relationships with anyone. Astrological knowledge can help them to bring it about. In particular this is necessary when you encounter those who were born with their Sun or Moon in Aries. They are prickly and easily angered customers at the best of times. Yet, only for as long as they are ruled by the Stars. Avoiding this enables them to make more progress on their personal evolutionary journey than many of those around them. It’s because finding out what’s operating within you helps you recognise your negative characteristics. Otherwise you would not be able to stop acting them out in your life, without even being aware that this is what you are doing.

And that’s how astrological knowledge can empower anyone to consciously change their negative characteristics into positive and constructive ones. Equipped with this you have a far better chance of progressing much better on your personal evolutionary journey than those around you. It helps you to understand what earthly lifetimes are about and who and what you truly are, a young God in the making who, every so often is attending the earthly school of life’s lessons.

Let’s illustrate this with an example. If you are born into the physical body of a girl, you can’t help being someone who very much wants children. You also are the one who has to give birth to them. Should your Moon in Cancer, the zodiac’s mothering and nurturing sign, you would want them very much indeed. It’s the main reason why you got married. And yet, rather than looking after your offspring you would prefer to be out and about in the world, meeting people, chatting with them.

Why should this be happening to you? As soon as you are familiar with your birthchart, you will know the reason for your restlessness. It’s because your Sun is in one of the masculine signs, for example Libra in the ninth house of Sagittarius. Your husband, however, doesn’t enjoy being out and about in the world. He would very much prefer to stay at home and look after it and the children. Why? Because his Sun is in one of the feminine signs, Capricorn. This shows clearly that an ordinary lifepath cannot run smoothly for these two.

All you need is the most basic knowledge of Astrology and that’s finding out in which sign and house the Sun and Moon of you and your loved ones are. This enables you to adjust life for each one of you and your relationship with them correspondingly. Your husband would be happy to take care of your children and home. You yourself find fulfilment by turning into a long distance lorry driver. Through astrology the life boat, individually and together, would be sailing along much more smoothly. And that’s because everybody can follow their own natural inclinations, instead of doing that which is traditionally supposed to be done by women and men And that’s why it never was right for you.

When the end of your present lifetime has come round, with the help of astrology you will be able to let go much more easily from the material world because you will know that the you will be returning to your true home, the spirit realm. You will be glad to let go because you know that you’ll be leaving your old personality behind and that once again you will be nothing but a spirit/soul, in your own right. You will be whole and no longer be either a woman or a man like you have to be during your time in the world of matter. You will be looking forward to returning to our realm because from previous occasions you will remember that there is no separation between anything there, all life is one. Men and women do not exist there either, merely spirit/souls.

Each one of you being a spark of the great Divine fire, is androgynous and their true nature consists of an equal proportion of the feminine and the masculine. Naturally, this also applies to anyone else in our realm, including your spirit friends and helpers. In this part of your world time does not exist. Every spirit/soul rests and recuperates here for a while from the stresses of playing the role of a material being in a material world. Everybody rests in our realm for as long they need and that’s until they are ready once again to venture forth into attending another one of the earthly school of life’s many and varied lessons.

* * *

Let’s now take a closer look at the role you play during every one of you earthly lifetime. They are not unlike an actor’s costume. You slip out of your earthly personality and leave it behind as soon as another lifetime of taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons is over. And that is very similar to beautiful butterflies develop. Each one slips from the chrysalis in which its development took place when this process is finished. The empty shell is then left behind.

This is also what happens to every human being when, at the end of each earthly lifetime, you return to our realm from which a new earthly personality emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime. When you leave it behind, you cast that part of you off like a costume that’s no longer required. This frees you to once again enjoy being nothing but an a spirit/soul who is androgynous. Even though every one of you is neither man nor woman in our realm, your innermost being has never ceased being masculine as much as feminine, therefore being whole.

And because every human being plays many different parts on the earthly plane in the course of their long evolutionary journey, every spirit/soul possesses a great many earthly personalities. Each one has been a kind of ‘costume’ that was required only for a predestined length of time. This enabled you to take part in another one the earthly school of life’s lessons as determined by your evolutionary curriculum. Into any one of these personalities you can slip whenever you need to be recognised by someone. Every one of your personalities were required for playing a certain role, but merely for that one lifetime.

At the end of it that personality is shed, just like the butterfly leaves behind its empty chrysalis when it takes to its wings. Your old body is no more than the costume that was needed for one particular lifetime to enable you to attend another one of the earthly school of life’s lessons that was essential for you evolutionary curriculum. After that you no longer need it. Your spirit/soul got tired of the personality it played during that lifetime and is glad to leave it behind. The memory of the old personality has been stored in the subconscious part of your being, which you bring with you into every new lifetime. The process is similar to conserving something on the earthly plain by surrounding it with mothballs.

At the end of each earthly lifetime, you are resting in our realm for as long as you need to recover from the stresses and strains that lie behind you. It does not usually take long until you need another new earthly personality so you can participate once again acting on the grand stage of earthly life’s theatre begins to attract you. It’s exciting because a new physical body will be waiting for your spirit/soul to be born into. New lessons are waiting to be attended and a new personality developed from that which you have brought with you, which is safely stored in your soul memories. That’s where the memories of all personalities you played in previous lifetimes. All of them you will bring with you when you are born into a new physical body. They will be stored in the subconscious part of your being. And from there they will be influencing you, from the moment you are born, in either positive or negative ways. Whatever you developed in previous lifetimes and brought with you, from the word ‘go’ influences you.

The only occasion when you slip into one of your discarded personalities or costumes of previous lifetimes, is when you wish to be recognised by those around you, for example during spirit séances. You also wear them, yet only for a while, when new arrivals in our realm need to be made comfortable and help them to feel at home. You will then be among those who greet and welcome them. You slip into the part they enjoyed and liked best when you were together on the earthly plane. The unpleasant parts no longer matter, they have been discarded and left behind. Only that which is good, right and beautiful is of value on everyone’s evolutionary journey and therefore stays.

Even though in earthly life everybody has to appear as either a woman or a man, the matter is by no means as simple and straight forward as it may seem to be on the surface of things. Because women and men have to learn different things and therefore attend different kind of lessons, if as a woman you were born into one of the masculine Sun signs, for example Sagittarius, you just cannot help approaching everything that comes your way with a masculine perception of life. You will be restless, talkative and just love being on the move. Even though you still are the one who has to give birth to your offspring, you will be more than happy to hand the responsibility for them over to your partner.

Should his Sun be in one of the feminine signs, especially Cancer, the zodiac’s caring and mothering sign, he will delighted to take over from you, so that you can find happiness and fulfilment through serving your world as a long distance lorry driver. That does not stop either of them from being, even though merely on the surface of things, being either a woman or a man, regardless of the fact that they feel and think differently from typical women and men.

And because thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation that possesses the power of creating as well as destroying, this is the source of many complications in earthly life. On life’s inner level all is one and there is no separation between anything. What is done for one is done for all, in positive as well as negative ways. Each one of you is a unique and precious being who is of great value to the Great Father/Mother of all life and loved beyond compare. Everybody has their own unique contribution to make to your world’s peacemaking and healing process.

You have been granted the gift of your present lifetime to assist you with becoming aware of your Divine inheritance, so that you may learn to handle every part of it with the greatest of care and with love, respect and devotion to your Creator. And as on life’s inner plane all is one, in all your endeavours bear in mind that what you do for one is done for the whole of humankind. This is how it comes about that when one of you is healing, your whole world is doing the same, and even the smallest effort any one of you makes towards this end does benefit not only earthly life and the whole of Creation.

Basically, you are what you think of being. That’s why some of you cannot help turning into homosexuals because with their Sun being in one of the feminine signs, they simply do not think and feel about the other gender like men whose Sun is in one of the masculine signs. Whenever you look at your astrological birthchart and can see for yourself that this is the pathway you have chosen for your present lifetime, you no longer mind what the people around you think and say about you. They just don’t understand but because of astrology you do, and that’s the only thing that truly matters when all is said and done.

* * *

The Very Best Of White Eagle

The Power Of Thought (1)

You Are Your Own Creators

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ June/July 2010 with the heading ‘Visualising the Christ Star’: ‘Every human being is a spark of God and a chip off the old block. All qualities and powers that are in God are also in each one of you, though at first only in a slumbering state and as a potential. As co-creators with God your thoughts have the power to constantly create something. Any form that you imagine or think of is created by you out of what we in our world call soul matter.

‘Whatever you create you are responsible for and, usually without being aware of what they are doing, writers create and build the characters of their tales on the etheric plane. Writers of fiction are the creators of their stories’ characters, but those who write historical novels tune into the vibrations of the people who have become the focus of their attention. The more intensively this is done, the more authentic their tales will feel. Whatever someone creates in this way comes alive as a thoughtform on the astral plane of life and eventually has to be absorbed into the heartmind of its creator. That is the seat of God’s and human creativity.

‘Every human being’s development at some stage includes experiencing the astral planes. If in any of your lifetimes you created some thoughtforms, that’s when they present themselves to you, so they can be absorbed into your consciousness. Because the Universal laws decree that everything has to return to its creator, it cannot be done any other way. Does that now make you wonder how Sir Arthur Conan Doyle coped with it when the hound of the Baskervilles was bounding towards him? If only he had known!

‘Wise ones, however, who are aware that every one of their thoughts, words and actions is built into some kind of a form on the higher etheric plane, leave writing unpleasant and scary tales to those who do not yet know any better. Instead they spend more time on creating beautiful and peaceful conditions in their home. Even if their lifepath is a difficult one, they make every effort to think good and constructive thoughts only and use their power to create as much beauty wherever they go.

‘As the absorption of thoughtforms can only be done by the love in the creator’s heart for his/her creations, wise ones ask for the guidance and protection of their inner teacher, the living God within, when they are writing. They take great care to only bring thoughtforms of good, positive and constructive people into being, who have something to give that enriches your world and makes it a more pleasant place for all.

‘And that’s how the Angels once created the legend of the Master Jesus and the people surrounding him. When this tale has served its purpose, every one of its thoughtforms will be absorbed back into the consciousness of the Angelic hierarchy and removed. For the Jesus legend this process will be completed sooner than you may be able to imagine from your present evolutionary state. This is due to the fact that increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that the only purpose of all legends that ever appeared in your world was to assist the awakening of the living God within each one of you.

‘Every one of the thoughtforms that were thus created down the ages, with the passing of time was slowly withdrawn and absorbed into the heart of the Angelic realms, from where they once emerged. Each time an old religion is removed from your world in this manner, it loses its hold on people’s hearts and minds and that creates the necessary space for the entry of a new belief system. This is how the religions that are still present in your world are being phased out. And now that sufficient numbers of you have matured into spiritual maturity, there no longer is any need for legends. You are ready for the truth about God’s true nature and your own and capable of acting as healers and lightbringers for those around you. You are here to spread the good news of the religion of the Aquarian Age and are meant to share it through the media that are the gift of this age for you and your world:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

‘Recognising whether the above is speaking the truth is not difficult for those among you who once took part in the ancient Egyptian religions or any that reached even deeper into antiquity. The only things human beings have ever been able to take with them, when leaving another earthly lifetime behind, is what they have gained in wisdom and understanding. This is how many who are presently taking part in earthly life have brought knowledge of the Ancient Wisdom with them.

‘Yet, on the debit side of your spiritual bankbook such credits are accompanied by unpaid Karmic debts from those long gone by days. If this applies to you, your present earthly sojourn will be offering you plenty of opportunities for balancing your spiritual account. This is why you were drawn to spiritual service in the first place. Whenever you encounter parts of the Ancient Wisdom, you feel its calling from deep within you and need no convincing that they are speaking the truth. Having once seen into and experienced that which is invisible to ordinary earthly eyes and minds, you just know.’

* * *

The Power Of Thought (2)

Do Not Despair About The State Of Your World

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘A Time to Remember’ Stella Polaris October/November 2008: ‘We shall never tire of drawing your attention to the fact that thought is the most powerful creative force of all life and of humankind’s urgent need for learning to control its thinking. This is because each one of you possesses the same creative principle that is in God. This knowledge lays the instrument for creating the right kind of vibrations and for controlling the cells and atoms of their physical body in everybody’s own hands.

‘All who are presently taking part in the school of earthly life have been granted the gift of another lifetime, so that they may learn how to use this power for good and wholesome purposes only. Deep within every human soul rests the Divine urge to create a life that is free and holy, happy and healthy, joyous and loving. This means an existence in which everybody gives of their best and renders loving service to the whole of humankind and its world, whilst never losing sight that the world of spirit and light is your true home.

‘If you would like Mother Earth to become a more beautiful and peaceful place, in your mind start creating these conditions straight away. Use every spare moment to focus your thoughts on the world in which you would like to live. You can do nothing better to help it become a reality in earthly life. When you refuse to allow any other ideas about this theme to enter your consciousness, your hopes, dreams and aspirations have the power to not only raise your own vibrations but also those of your whole world. Show your trust in God’s great plan of life by reminding yourself frequently that you and your world are resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels. This is one of the best ways of applying the constructive forces of creative thinking to your own life.

‘Never allow your thoughts to drag you down and do not give in to feelings of being incarcerated on the Earth plane, because your thoughts are free to go anywhere they please. Travelling faster than the speed of light, wherever you direct them they can instantly reach even the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of Creation. The moment you think about a place, you are instantly there. And when your thoughts are used in the right way, they have the power to release not only yourself but the whole of humankind from the darkness of its false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about the purpose and meaning of their existence.

‘Most important of all, do not despair about the state of your world or dwell on the negative aspects of any situation. If you believe that much good can come out of whatever you see and that the best is yet to be, you are helping to bring it about. And refuse to be dismayed by the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the people around you. Instead, do all you can to shine the light of your knowledge into it. Cultivate love, compassion and tolerance towards everybody, as everybody is your sibling in the family of humankind, and also for all other lifeforms that share your beautiful planet with you. Whatever you do, always bear in mind that every bad and negative thought that goes out into the Universe adds to the sum of the ones that are already there and that the same is true for good and positive, kind and understanding thoughts.

‘God has a great evolutionary plan for the whole of Creation, as well as for humankind and each individual human being in it and your world. As soon as you have become aware and accept that there really is a wise higher reason behind everything that happens on the earthly plane of life, thinking in constructive and positive ways becomes easier for you. By firmly believing in the final good outcome of everything, you are serving the evolutionary progress of your race, your whole world and the rest of Creation and are raising its consciousness. Even the smallest contribution any one of you makes to this end is of the greatest value and importance.

‘Golden opportunities for balancing their spiritual bank account are presently offered to all who are presently taking part in earthly life. That’s why you are likely to encounter many hurdles that get in the way of your progress. No matter how hard and difficult a task at first may appear to be, remind yourself that hand in hand with God and the Angels crooked corners can be made straight and all conditions and outstanding issues, your own and those of your world, can be resolved and healed. Then forge ahead and never give up hope that eventually every one of your Karmic debts is going to be paid and you will be free to move on to serving God in a different function somewhere on the higher levels of life.

‘Keep on keeping on with faith and trust in your heart that all will be well in the end for the whole of your race and its world, as well as you. And that is sure to happen in the not too distant future. You are never alone, we are doing all we can to support each one of you to fulfil the special task for which you were created. Everything you truly need will always be coming your way, without you having to ask for it, because we know what it is better than you do at times. Please affirm:

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything I need is rightfully mine.
It is drawn to me and will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

‘We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, your true home, will never leave you stranded anywhere. The door to our realm is always open to those whose loving thoughts are seeking contact with us. A warm and loving welcome awaits them. Our task is to help as many people as possible in your world to become aware of the power of their thoughts and the urgent need for learning to control them. This cannot be done without your assistance. We need you as much as you need us, so please support us by sharing your knowledge with those around you. Do this by whatever means is available to you, especially the Internet, one of the most precious gifts the Aquarian Age has bestowed upon you. If you use it for the highest good and greatest joy of all humankind, you cannot go wrong. We are with you, all the way. God bless each and every one of you.’

* * *

The Power Of Thought (3)

Good Thoughts

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Triumph of Spirit Over Matter’ by Anna Hayward in Stella Polaris April/May 2018: ‘God is as much part of you as you are part of God and God’s powers and characteristics are also in you, even though at first only in seed form. Good and kind, constructive and loving positive thoughts have their origin in your higher nature, they are God thoughts. Ever more people in your world are presently becoming aware of the vital importance of thinking that way.

‘With the passing of time, the physical body then transforms itself into a celestial body that is the dwelling place of and temple for the living God within you, the God or Christ nature of your being. The more you apply the power of this thinking mode to everything you do, you are recreating your own whole being. At the same time you are doing your share of transforming your planet into a more pleasant, peaceful and enjoyable place for everybody.

‘Goodwill is the white healing magic of the Universe. Good, kind and loving thoughts are God or Christ thoughts. When your actions and reactions to the events of your daily life have their origin in them, everything you do is an action that flows from the heart of the living God within you into your world. That is the right way of living for all aspiring healers and lightbringers because good actions are the spontaneous reaction to good thoughts. Your thoughts decide your actions and the vibrations of your physical body are speeded up by each one you send into your world and that applies to every spoken as well as written word.

‘And when ever more of you are conducting their lives in keeping with this knowledge, the whole of your planet will gradually become not only more beautiful to look at but also more pleasant to live upon because its matter, the same as your own physical body, then changes into a finer, more delicate and ethereal substance. All matter in the whole of Creation is in a constant process of spiritualisation through that which inhabits it.

‘Love flows into every human being, independent of which stage of their personal evolutionary journey someone has reached at any given moment. Some of you perceive it as a great wave of love that fills their whole being and makes them want to serve the Highest Forces of life and do their share of improving the conditions of humankind’s earthly existence in whatever way possible. Others experience it on a different level and that’s where they are doing their best to serve life, each in their own sweet way.

‘For ever more of you the time has come to realise that the mere mention of a name in thoughts and words causes a vibration that touches the spirit/soul of the person, group and even countries you have in mind. If you do this whilst focussing your mind on the radiance of the Christ Star, the radiance of Its light connects you straight away with them. Every human being eventually needs to learn how to control the rays and vibrations of sound and light that their thoughts and words set in motion with the help of the tuner/receiver station of their earthly mind.

‘The spirit realm has always communicated with your world through metaphors and symbolisms that operate on the etheric level and there affect life on all its levels most powerfully. The legendary Master Jesus is the symbol of every human being’s God or Christ nature. Whenever they watch your world struggling in the darkness of being unaware of these things, reminds wise ones of the last words Jesus is supposed to have said whilst breathing his last on the cross: ‘Father, forgive them for they know not what they are doing.’ Shuddering at the thought of what the law of cause and effect or Karma is bound to return to the troublemakers, scare- and warmongers of your world in due course, motivates the wise ones to send them nothing but good and kind, loving and forgiving thoughts.

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’ (1)

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
You are bound to fail.
But if you love it instead,
Lo and behold! For you
It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with our true nature
And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
We perceive it in a new light.
It becomes easy to love it and for us,
Quite magically, our world has changed
And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
Doing small things in their daily lives,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Have the power to change our planet
Into a new and peaceful place for
All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’ (2)

Greater Miracles You Shall See

Wise ones, who wish to be released from the duties of their earthly education, appreciate that it is essential to make every effort to grow spiritual wings and learn how to fly on them. This is no longer difficult with the help of the spiritual wisdom that is now flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. However, no-one can be discharged from the duties of earthly life until every last item of their Karmic debts has been paid. Part of this are the karmic, i.e. emotional ties each one of our relationships created in previous lifetimes. They need to be dissolved through a better understanding of ourselves and those around us, the purpose and higher meaning of everybody’s existence. Forgiveness is the natural result of this kind of knowledge.

Our spiritual ledgers in the great book of life has to be balanced and that can only be done when we willingly accept and deal with whatever it take to pay all our Karmic debts in full. Regardless of the fact that although many things in earthly life on the surface of things frequently appear as if the Universe were dealing us some kind of castigation or retribution. In truth, the underlying reason for everything that is happing here is invariably of quite a different kind. It takes place because of the law of Karma, which more than anything else is a law of opportunities that knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences and reactions to all our actions.

We do well to remind ourselves frequently that the Universe loves us and that with the help and the will of God all things are possible, and that miracles and wonders can and do happen at every moment of every day. It’s just that sometimes we have to be willing to co-operate in practical and down-to-Earth ways, to help it along. When all is said and done, the law of Karma is part of the love of our Divine parents. It is the law of love and that knows nothing of punishment. All it does it does is teaching, so that we may grow in wisdom and understanding and our consciousness expands. For this reason each new lifetime brings for all of us many possibilities for resolving any outstanding issues we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, as well as for healing relationships, redeeming ourselves and making good the harm and suffering we once cause for ourselves and others.

These truly are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather they will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to this the grandest spectacle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, it shall be done.’

* * *

"Fun and profit puffed up for fun and profit"
Genetic Baloney in Thick Slices

by Jon Rappoport

Written February 7, 2020 – re-published 16th December 2022

Gene research companies tend to come and go. They start out banging and popping like fireworks in the sky, and then they fade out---perhaps having sold themselves to another, hopefully larger, outfit...

Once upon a time, it seemed easy. Start with a disease, find the gene responsible for the disease, and correct the problem. Then, researchers wondered, was disease the result of one gene or a group of genes acting together? Either way, the proof would be in devising cures for diseases using gene therapy. “Not yet, but soon...”

And regardless, the major need was: money. Lots and lots of money for research. This need required good PR people. “We have to pump up the idea that we’re on the edge of tremendous breakthroughs. We’re always on that edge and, most certainly, the investors will see results and profits.”

This hype also needed to obscure the fact that there wasn’t (and isn’t), as yet, ANY gene therapy for ANY disease that cured it across the board. As time passed, lack of cure could be a problem. In fact, it could mean curing disease was far more complicated than pinning responsible genes. After all, what about environment? Toxicity? Malnutrition? Poverty? In order to raise money, those factors would have to be pushed back out of view.

Instead, the PR people would need to flood the news with positive glow around the subject of gene research. Also known as exaggeration.

You can spot the key terms in these articles. POSSIBLE, SHOULD, COULD, EXPECTED TO, SEEMS, ON THE HORIZON, MAY BE, COULD LEAD TO, EVENTUALLY, and of course, the ever-popular BREAKTHROUGH.

I dug back in my files and found a piece I wrote in 2011. As you’ll see, the “breakthroughs” touted then haven’t panned out so far. You don’t read about them in the press these days. The PR pros have moved on to other exaggerations.

The first 2011 article I cited was from Reuters, headlined: SCIENTISTS FIND “MASTER SWITCH” GENE FOR OBESITY. Here are a few choice titbits. Note the key terms I just mentioned.

“...and say it should help the search for treatments...”

“...the regulating gene could be [a] target for drugs to treat...”

“...seems to act as a master switch...”

“We are working hard...to understand these processes and how we can use this information to improve treatment...”

Beautiful.

Next, a 2011 blockbuster piece in the Financial Times. The headline read: SCIENTISTS FIND GENETIC LINK TO DEPRESSION.

Standard trumpet blaring.

Here are the text nuggets. Again, note key terms.

“The discovery...is expected to lead to a better biological understanding of the condition and eventually to more effective antidepressants...”

“...as possibly for the first time we have found a genetic locus for depression.”

“...is likely to pin down the gene responsible...”

“...which may be the basis for designing more effective antidepressants, though [oops!] the pharmaceutical development process takes so long that new drugs could not be available in less than 10 years.”

Of course, people like to deal in certainties, so they help the PR puff masters by ignoring all the MAYBES and SEEMS as they read articles about science.

Anybody out there want to partner with me in launching a new company? This is a major winner. It covers a very broad area. Actually, there is no human endeavor it doesn’t cover. The name of the company? MAYBE COULD BE INC.

“We’re always on the edge and the frontier. We’re always breaking through. We’re always raising money. We’re always pumping our stock. We’re always ready to sell the company to an inattentive sucker with deep pockets.”

Let’s look at another type of gene research organization. This one happens to be the largest single medical research outfit in the world. It’s part of the US government: the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Their PR is different. They’re hedging their bets and covering their bases in every possible way. They’re saying YES, NO, AND MAYBE all at once. Of course, they can get away with it, because they run on taxpayer money. Their annual budget is a formidable $30 billion. Grit your teeth and read through their text that explains “genetic diseases”:

“A genetic disorder is a disease caused in whole or in part by a change in the DNA sequence away from the normal sequence. Genetic disorders can be caused by a mutation in one gene (monogenic disorder), by mutations in multiple genes (multifactorial inheritance disorder), by a combination of gene mutations and environmental factors, or by damage to chromosomes (changes in the number or structure of entire chromosomes, the structures that carry genes).”

“As we unlock the secrets of the human genome (the complete set of human genes), we are learning that nearly all diseases have a genetic component. Some diseases are caused by mutations that are inherited from the parents and are present in an individual at birth, like sickle cell disease. Other diseases are caused by acquired mutations in a gene or group of genes that occur during a person's life. Such mutations are not inherited from a parent, but occur either randomly or due to some environmental exposure (such as cigarette smoke). These include many cancers, as well as some forms of neurofibromatosis.”

That is what I’d call a DON’T BLAME US statement. Don’t blame us if a disease we thought was genetic turns out to be something else. Don’t blame us if it’s 65.34 percent environmental, 4.52 percent genetic, and 30.14 percent who knows what. Don’t blame us if toxicity triggers genetic malfunctions and, in the absence of the toxicity, there would be zero cases of the disease. We’re ready to jump in any direction. We may not know much, but we’re sitting on a pile of cash. Don’t blame us if we don’t have any solid genetic cures for anything. We’re working hard. That’s all you can ask us to do.

If there is one disease the public tends to believe can be cured by gene therapy, it is sickle cell anaemia. The PR pros have done a good job there. However, sicklecellanemianews[dot]com states: “Gene therapy is an experimental technique that aims to treat genetic diseases by altering a disease-causing gene or introducing a healthy copy of a mutated gene to the body.”

Experimental. Aims to. Not an established cure. The confusion arises because, as with a number of diseases, the researchers and the PR flacks claim they’ve definitely traced the illness to a gene or two. They’ve struck gold. But, as you read further, you discover they’re just not ready to cure the patient. Clinical trials are underway. More work in the lab is necessary. The pudding is there, but the proof of it isn’t. They claim to know the cause; they just don’t know how to deploy it.

In science, that’s known as a hypothesis. Or more simply, a speculation. You say you’ve found an answer, but you can’t apply it. This means: your answer is not established. No matter how sure you sound, it’s in limbo.

“There is no doubt. We went down into the mine and we found extraordinary amounts of gold. It’s there. We’re a hundred percent positive. We just don’t know how to get it out. What’s that? You want to see the gold. No, I’m sorry. The public isn’t allowed down there. Only the professionals can enter. But don’t worry. We’re very close to a breakthrough. The gold will emerge soon. Trust us.”

Trust you? Sure. How much do you need to finish the job? Fifty million? Five hundred million? Let me call my broker and sell some stock. I’ll write you a check. Just put a plaque with my name on the wall of your headquarters. Let me know how I’ll profit on this venture. I’m in. I’ve always wanted to invest in MAYBE COULD BE INC.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

There’s A Place For Us

There’s a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There’s a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time to spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!
Somewhere.

We’ll find a new way of living,
We’ll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere.

There’s a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we’re halfway there.
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere.

From ‘West Side Story’
Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Music by Leonard Bernstein

Yes, it’s true. There is as much a time and a place for us while we are taking part in earthly life as well as when, at the end of our present lifetime, we say good-bye to it and leave our physical bodies and every other earthly possession behind. We then go to the place the song describes with peace and quiet and the open air of the greater freedom of the spirit realm, from which we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime.

We are eternal beings who will never die and vast numbers of those who are presently taking part in earthly life have walked the above described way many times before. We don’t remember anything about these events for the simple reason that the love and wisdom of the Great Mother of all life has provided that the world of spirit, the home of Her human children of the Earth, should be the place where each one of them goes to rest and recuperate from the inevitable tests and trials, ups and downs of their earthly education.

Because the lower selves are left behind each time we return to the spirit realm, at the latest soon after our arrival there we once again become aware of our true nature and start behaving in keeping with it. That’s why in this place everybody exists together in peace and harmony. Each goes about attending to some more lessons in the halls of learning.

During our times on the Earth, to protect us against ourselves, a veil of consciousness separates us from the memories of past lifetimes and in particular of the moments when we shed our outer shell, the physical body. We would be unable to cope with consciously being aware which way it happened in some of our previous lifetimes. If we had conscious access to many of the things we have been up to in the course of our long evolutionary journey, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves.

On some occasions we could have died hanging on the end of a rope, being burnt at the stakes, beheaded, drowned or starved to death, shipwrecked on a desert island without any hope of ever being saved. The list is endless. When you think of what is known of human history, you will realise that old souls must have taken part in experiences like these time and time again. To create the necessary balance, sometimes we found ourselves on the giving end of creating misery and suffering for others and at other times we received this kind of treatment.

The soul is the storehouse for the memories of every experience of all our earthly lifetimes. In particular this applies to the thinking and behaviour patterns we develop along the way. Through our soul memories they accompany us into each new lifetime and from the subconscious level they immediately start to influence the way we behave, feel and experience ourselves and our present existence. In our thoughts, words and actions the memories of our soul do so beneficially or detrimentally, as the case may be. Everything depends on how we developed in previous lifetimes. The soul and its memories are part of our physical body’s waterbody and may try to reveal themselves to us through illnesses and what only seemingly are irrational and unfounded fears and anxieties.

The Angels are saying: ‘There really is that kind of a place somewhere and we want to take you to it in your imagination. Let us show you how, in the not too distant future, this kind of life will also have become a reality on the Earth. Walk hand in hand with us, follow us and trust that we know the way. This you do when you keep on keeping on and pay attention to your inner guidance. That’s how we can tell you in any given moment what’s right and wrong for you, and in the whole of Eternity you will never be lost.’

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
16 Dec, 2022
Words
8,487
Read Time
42 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
480

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.