Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (92)
Miracles And Wonders (92)

Miracles And Wonders (92)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 23rd December 2022

The Solstice’s True Meaning

Today is the 23rd December 2022 when a New Moon is appearing in the cardinal Earth sign Capricorn. Every New Moon is a good time for new beginnings and the Sun enters cardinal signs at the beginning of new development phases. Two days before, on the 21st December 2022 at 21.48 hrs Greenwich Meantime the winter solstice was once again taking place in your world. Alas, far too many in your world to this day misunderstand what the word Solstice means and what happens when one of them takes place. This is because that word draws together the two Latin words of ‘sol’ = the Sun and ‘sistere’ = standing still. More about this in a moment.

First we are glad to tell you that the Summer and winter solstice are the points when the Sun, every year reaches either its highest or lowest point in the sky above your world. This is the way it always has been and that will continue for millions of years to come. And that’s how the summer solstice comes about at the end of spring and the beginning of summer. Each time the Sun then moves from the mutable Air sign Gemini into the cardinal sign of Cancer, the zodiac’s mothering and nurturing sign. In the Northern part of your world the winter solstice takes place at the end of autumn and beginning of winter, when the Sun moves into Capricorn. In the Southern part this heralds the end of winter and the beginning of spring.

In keeping with your world’s old belief systems, the astronomers then thought that the Earth was a flat disk of not too immense size. They believed that on each Solstice day the Sun moves either forwards or backwards on this disk. To enable it to do this, the Sun had to stand still for as long as it would take it to turn round and then go over the same ground again. The names of Solstice and the German ‘Sonnenwende’ emerged during the time before humankind understood that neither the Sun in the sky above your world nor planet Earth ever moved any other way they do now.

And that is connected with the Divine great evolutionary plan. It decrees that all manifestations of life in the whole of Creation, therefore also on planet Earth, in evolutionary terms should ever do anything but constantly move forwards and upwards on something like a spiral. Nothing ever stands still or moves even a fraction of an inch backwards or sideways. That’s impossible for any manifestation of life that exists anywhere in the whole Creation. Every one of them forever has been moving along on their own evolutionary spiral. This takes everything from the lowest development stage forwards and upwards to the highest level.

As far as humankind is concerned, every human being who ever took part in the great school of life’s lessons, in the past, present or future, possesses their own individual spiral, which is an integral part of humankind’s spiral. But that’s by no means the end of it. Humankind’s spiral is an integral part of the one for their planet as well as the whole of Creation. And because your planet is a globe and by no means a flat disk, each time a certain degree in the Suns’ relationship with Mother Earth has been reached, the light in her Northern part decreases while in the Southern part it increases. That’s how it comes about that the beginning of winter in the North simultaneously is the beginning of spring in the South and vice versa. And this is what’s happening in your planet’s Northern and Southern parts now.

Then came the time when one of your world’s scientists reached the conclusion that the Earth is round and not a flat disk; that this planet is constantly spinning around the Sun and not the other way round; while at the same time the planet is spinning round its own axis. Well, that person was declared to be a traitor of your world’s religious beliefs and treated accordingly.

* * *

From ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

The Inquisition And Witch Hunts

The Moving Finger writes
And, having writ, moves on.
Not all your piety nor wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line,
Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.

From ‘The Rubaiyat
Omar Khayyam

Notre Dame cathedral was built on a small island called the Île de la Cité, in the middle of the Seine. Construction began in 1163, during the reign of King Louis VII, and was completed in 1345. This places it into the period when the Catholic church ruled supreme with the help of its long arm, the Inquisition. This powerful office was set up to root out and punish every bit of truth that emerged here and there throughout Europe and the Americas. It was declared to be heresy and mercilessly stamped out. Beginning in the 12th century and continuing for hundreds of years, the Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and in particular its persecution of Jews and Muslims. Its worst manifestation was in Spain, where it was a dominant force for more than two hundred years, resulting in some 32,000 executions.

The Inquisition has its origins in the early organised persecution of non-Catholic Christian religions in Europe. In 1184 Pope Lucius III sent bishops to southern France to track down heretics called Cathars. These efforts continued into the 14th Century. During the same period, the church also pursued the Waldensians in Germany and Northern Italy. In 1231, Pope Gregory charged the Dominican and Franciscan Orders to take over the job of tracking down heretics.

Cathars, in general, formed an anti-sacerdotal party, i.e. hostile to priests and priesthood, in opposition to the Catholic Church, protesting against what they perceived as its moral, spiritual and political corruption. They are now mainly remembered for a prolonged period of persecution by the Catholic Church who did not recognise their belief as Christian. Catharism appeared in Europe in the Languedoc region of France in the 11th century and this is when the name first appears. Languedoc-Roussillon, often called the Languedoc is a historical coastal region in southern France that extends from Provence to the Pyrenees Mountains and the border with Spain. It is now part of Occitanie. Montpellier, its regional capital is home to a well-preserved medieval quarter.

Inquisitors would arrive in a town and announce their presence, giving citizens a chance to admit to heresy. Those who confessed received a punishment ranging from a pilgrimage to a whipping. Those who were accused of heresy were forced to testify. If the heretic did not confess, torture and execution were inescapable. Heretics were not allowed to face accusers, received no counsel and were often victims of false accusations. If you did not like someone’s face, to get rid of them all you had to do is to report them as heretics.

Bernard Gui wrote the influential guidebook for Inquisitors called ‘Conduct of the Inquisition into Heretical Depravity’ in the early 14th Century. Gui himself pronounced over 600 people guilty of heresy and was featured as a character in Umberto Eco’s novel The Name of the Rose. There were countless abuses of power. Count Raymond VII of Toulouse was known for burning heretics at the stake even though they had confessed. His successor, Count Alphonese, confiscated the lands of the accused to increase his riches.

In 1307, Inquisitors were involved in the mass arrest and tortures of 15,000 Knights Templar in France, resulting in dozens of executions. Joan of Arc, burned at the stake in 1431, is the most famous victim of this wing of the Inquisition. In the late 15th Century, King Ferdinand II and Queen Isabella of Spain believed corruption in the Spanish Catholic Church was caused by Jews who, to survive centuries of anti-Semitism, converted to Christianity. Known as Conversos, they were viewed with suspicion by old powerful Christian families. Conversos were blamed for a plague and accused of poisoning peoples’ water and abducting Christian boys.

Ferdinand and Isabella feared that even trusted Conversos were secretly practicing their old religion. The royal couple was also afraid of angering Christian subjects who demanded a harder line against Conversos. Christian support was crucial in an upcoming crusade against Muslims planned in Granada. Ferdinand felt an Inquisition was the best way to fund that crusade, by seizing the wealth of heretic Conversos. In 1478, under the influence of clergyman Tomas de Torquemada, the monarchs created the Tribunal of Castile to investigate heresy among Conversos. The effort focused on stronger Catholic education for Conversos, but by 1480, the Inquisition was formed.

That same year, Jews in Castile were forced into ghettos separated from Christians, and the Inquisition expanded to Seville. A mass exodus of Conversos followed. In 1481, 20,000 Conversos confessed to heresy, hoping to avoid execution. Inquisitors decreed that their penitence required them to name other heretics. By the year’s end, hundreds of Conversos were burned at the stake.

* * *

Hearing the complaints of Conversos who had fled to Rome, Pope Sextus proclaimed the Spanish Inquisition was too harsh and was wrongly accusing Conversos. In 1482 Sextus appointed a council to take command of the Inquisition. Torquemada was named Inquisitor General and established courts across Spain. Torture became systemised and routinely used to elicit confessions. Sentencing of confessed heretics was done in a public event called the Auto-da-Fe. All heretics wore a sackcloth with a single eyehole over their heads. Heretics who refused to confess were burned at the stake.

Sometimes people fought back against the Inquisition. In 1485, an Inquisitor died after being poisoned and another was stabbed to death in a church. Torquemada managed to round up the assassins and burn forty-two people in retaliation. His own downfall came when he investigated members of the clergy for heresy. Complaints to Pope Alexander VI convinced him that Torquemada needed tempering, so was forced to share leadership with four other clergymen until he died in 1498.

Diego de Deza took over as Inquisitor General, escalating the hunt for heresy within cities and rounding up scores of accused heretics, including members of the nobility and local governments. Some were able to bribe their way out of imprisonment and death, reflecting the level of corruption under de Deza. After Isabella’s death in 1504, Ferdinand promoted Cardinal Gonzalo Ximenes de Cisneros, the head of the Spanish Catholic Church, to Inquisitor General. Ximenes had previously made a mark in Granada persecuting the Islamic Moors.

As Inquisitor General, Ximenes pursued Muslims into North Africa, encouraging Ferdinand to take military action. Upon seizing African towns, the Inquisition became established there. Ximenes was dismissed in 1517 after pleas from prominent Conversos, but the Inquisition was allowed to continue. Rome invented its own version of it in 1542 when Pope Paul III created the Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition to combat Protestant heresy. This Inquisition is best known for putting Galileo on trial in 1633.

Galileo Galilei, 1564-1642, was an Italian astronomer, physicist and engineer who became known as the father of observational astronomy, modern physics, the scientific method and modern science. He championed heliocentrism and Copernicanism was controversial during his lifetime. The matter was investigated by the Roman Inquisition in 1615, which concluded that heliocentrism was foolish and absurd in philosophy and formally heretical since it explicitly contradicts in many places the sense of Holy Scripture.

Galileo later defended his views in ‘Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems’ 1632, in which he seemed to attack Pope Urban VIII. This alienated Galileo with the Pope and the Jesuits. Both had supported him up to that point. As a result, he was tried by the Inquisition, found vehemently suspect of heresy, forced to recant and had to spend the rest of his life under house arrest. During this time he wrote ‘Two New Sciences’ in which he summarised work he had done some forty years earlier on the two sciences now called kinematics and strength of materials.

Nicolaus Copernicus, 1473-1543, was a mathematician and astronomer o the Renaissance era. He formulated a model of the Universe that placed the Sun rather than the Earth at its centre, in all likelihood independently of Aristarchus of Samos Greece, who had formulated such a model some eighteen centuries earlier

In 1545, the Spanish Index was created, a list of European books considered heretical and forbidden in Spain, based on the Roman Inquisition’s own Index Librorum Prohibitorum. In other nods to Rome’s concerns, the Spanish Inquisition focused on the rising population of Spanish Protestants in the 1550s. In 1556, Philip II ascended the Spanish throne. He had previously brought the Roman Inquisition to the Netherlands, where Lutherans were hunted down and burned at the stake.

As Spain expanded into the Americas, so did the Inquisition, established in Mexico in 1570. In 1574, Lutherans were burned at the stake there, and the Inquisition came to Peru, where Protestants were likewise tortured and burned alive.

In 1580 Spain conquered Portugal and began rounding up and slaughtering Jews who had fled Spain. Philip II also renewed hostilities against the Moors, who revolted and found themselves either killed or sold into slavery. Philip II died in 1598 and his son, Philip III, dealt with the Muslim uprising by banishing them. From 1609 to 1615, 150,000 Muslims who had converted to Catholicism were forced out of Spain.

By the mid-1600s the Inquisition and Catholic dominance had become such an oppressive fact of daily life in Spanish territories that Protestants avoided those places altogether. In 1808, Napoleon conquered Spain and ordered the Inquisition there to be abolished. After Napoleon’s defeat in 1814, Ferdinand VII worked to reinstate the Inquisition but was ultimately prevented by the French government, which helped Ferdinand overcome a fierce rebellion. Part of the agreement with France was to dismantle the Inquisition, which was defunct by 1834.

The last person to be executed by the Inquisition was Cayetano Ripoll, a Spanish schoolmaster hanged for heresy in 1826. The Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition still exists, though changed its name a couple of times. It is currently called the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

* * *

Witch-phobia and prosecutions for the alleged crime of witchcraft reached a highpoint from 1580 to 1630 during the Counter-Reformation and the European wars of religion, when an estimated 50,000 persons were burned at the stake, of which roughly eighty percent were women and most often over the age of forty.

The Reformation was a movement within Western Christianity in 16th-century Europe that posed a religious and political challenge to the Roman Catholic church – and papal authority in particular. Period: 1517 – 1648

The Counter-Reformation (Latin: Contrareformatio), also called the Catholic Reformation (Latin: Reformatio Catholica) or the Catholic Revival, was the period of Catholic resurgence that was initiated in response to the Protestant Reformation. It began with the Council of Trent (1545–1563) and largely ended with the 1781 Patent of Toleration, although smaller expulsions of Protestants continued into the 19th century.

Initiated to preserve the power, influence and material wealth enjoyed by the Catholic Church and to present a theological and material challenge to the Reformation, the Counter-Reformation was a comprehensive effort composed of apologetic and polemical documents, ecclesiastical reconfiguration as decreed by the Council of Trent, a series of wars, political manoeuvring including the efforts of Imperial Diets of the Holy Roman Empire, exiling of Protestant populations, confiscation of Protestant children for Catholic institutionalised upbringing, heresy trials and the Inquisition, anti-corruption efforts, spiritual movements and the founding of new religious orders.

Such reforms included the foundation of seminaries for the proper training of priests in the spiritual life and the theological traditions of the church, the reform of religious life by returning orders to their spiritual foundations, and new spiritual movements focusing on the devotional life and a personal relationship with Christ, including the Spanish mystics and the French school of spirituality.

It also involved political activities that included the Roman Inquisition and the expulsion of hundreds of thousands of Protestants. One primary emphasis of the Counter-Reformation was a mission to reach parts of the world that had been colonised as predominantly Catholic. It also tried to reconvert areas such as Sweden and England that were at one time Catholic but became Protestant during the Reformation.

Nonetheless, there are big differences between for example German protestants and British ones. The German revolution came about mostly through the efforts of the Catholic monk Martin Luther. England at this time was ruled by King Henry VIII and because of it something very different developed there. But that’s a long story within itself. A small part of it is explained in the following chapter.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Age Of Aquarius

Pluto In Sagittarius

Apart from observing the trends of how a particular planet influences all life on the Earth plane, I am not interested in using astrology for predicting the future, as to my mind that is nothing short of fortunetelling. However, equipped with the gift of hindsight, it is good to watch how life on the Earth unfolds and to see for ourselves how we and our world are steered and guided by the loving hands of the Highest. In this way it reveals Its presence to us quite clearly and gives us visible evidence of the fact that we and our world have always rested safely in Its loving embrace and forever will be taken care of. What more could anyone want?

Furthermore, astrology is unequalled as a lifehelp and a tool for getting to know ourselves and our predestined pathway, as it is written in the great book of life for our present lifetime. What lies beyond we shall see when we get there. The Divine science also provides us earthlings with a magnificent instrument for interpreting the Cosmic dance of the planets, as they move through space and time, guided by the loving hand of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.

Astrology allows us to study and take a more conscious part in the ever unfolding of the Great Plan of Life, lovingly designed, brought into being and steered by the will and the power of the Father and the love and wisdom of the Mother, His feminine counterpart. If there is anything in this world more sacred and holy than this, please tell me about it, so I too can take part in it and others with me.

I find it endlessly fascinating to watch how most people react to the energies and lessons of their Sun sign, ‘their stars’. This seems to express itself particularly strongly in those who know nothing about what is commonly known as ‘The Stars’. A striking example of this came my way when Pluto moved into Sagittarius in November 1995. I lived in the Republic of Ireland at that time and as soon as the Sun moved into Scorpio, Pluto’s own sign, a Renew program of the international Catholic Church organisation reached our small local diocese in the West of Ireland. By the way, I am not a Catholic. I am a free spirit and will forever be devoted to serving the wisdom of the Highest with all that I have and am. To paraphrase St. Francis of Assisi’s words: ‘O Great Mother of all life, make me a channel of Your peace, Your wisdom, love and truth.’

Scorpio is the sign of transformation and regeneration like birth, death and subsequent re-birth. When the Sun is in Scorpio, all of nature goes through what looks like death, but only on the outer surface of life. In truth, this time is no more than a preparation for the rebirth that without fail comes every spring. Through Mother Earth we are shown that every death that takes place in her loving embrace, for all lifeforms, is but a transformation into different states of life.

The planet Pluto is associated with major changes or developments that frequently come about through destruction and eventual rebirth. The sign Sagittarius is associated with religion, philosophy, the law, education, publishing, politics, faith, idealism and also long distance travelling. Some of the Pluto in Sagittarius periods of the past were dominated by significant religious/philosophical upheavals, explorations and renewals.

It was during times like these that the legend of Jesus as a public figure first appeared. Much later it led to the events that moved Martin Luther, 1483-1546, the German Catholic monk who became the father of the Protestant Reformation movement, to posting his theses to the door of the castle church in Wittenberg, Germany. This was Luther’s way of speaking up and rebelling against the greed, profiteering and corruption of the Catholic Church in Rome.

Over the ages, Pluto in Sagittarius also brought about many watershed moments in science and technology as well as the political thinking of our world. One of them was the development of the first modern printing machine, the Gutenberg Press. Through this it became possible, for the first time in humankind’s history, to print and distribute pamphlets in vast numbers that spread Luther’s ideas to all corners of the regions that were later to become Germany and beyond to the rest of Europe. Luther’s translation of the Bible into the colloquial German of its day was also published. For the first time ever ordinary mortals could read or hear – not many could read and write in those days – the words that were believed to be of God. In ‘Light And Darkness’ you can read more about this by clicking on the corresponding link at the end of this chapter.

Together with Mars, Pluto is the planetary ruler of Scorpio. Pluto was the God of the Underworld of the ancients and to this day the energies of this planet are responsible for transformations and regenerations, death, birth and rebirth. Sagittarius is the sign of Higher Consciousness and higher education, including the vast realm of religions and philosophical beliefs, as well as faith, trust and hope. For us and our world Pluto’s move into Sagittarius heralded the renewal and rebirth of all matters related to these topics.

Pluto’s energies have a cleansing and purifying effect and with hindsight it is particularly interesting to observe how much this already has achieved in our world. For example, in the course of Pluto’s transit through Sagittarius ground-breaking books appeared like ‘The Jesus Mysteries’, first published in 1999. It was followed in 2001 by ‘Jesus and the Lost Goddess’. You can read more about these books by following the relevant link below.

As Pluto is the slowest moving planet of all, as well as the one that most profoundly affects us on the deepest, innermost levels, much more of the same nature can be expected, depending through which sign the planet moves. By now, Pluto is transiting Capricorn, Saturn’s own sign. You can read about the effects this is having in our world by following the matching link below.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’ (1)

If I Can Dream

I dream of a world where
Lights are burning brighter and
Birds flying higher in clearer and bluer skies.
If I can dream of such a better land,
Where all human beings walk hand in hand,
Tell me why, oh why should this dream not come true?

If I can dream that there will be
Peace and understanding sometime,
That winds of Heaven shall blow away
Humankind’s doubts and fears
And take us to the place that’s ruled by
The Christ Star, the Light of all Lights,
That brings new hope to everyone,
Tell me why, oh why should such a place not appear?

Our world has been lost in clouds
That held too much rain.
We’ve been trapped in it and troubled by pain.
But as long as we have the strength to dream,
We can redeem ourselves and our world,
Through learning to fly on the wings of
The Great Mother’s wisdom and truth.

Deep in my heart questions are trembling
And I am sure that the answers
Are going to appear somehow,
For through the darkness of our world
The Christ Light beckons and calls us home
Into the awareness of God’s true nature and our own.
And for as long as I can think,
Talk and stand,
Walk and dream,
I shall believe with all my heart and soul
That my dream is in the process of coming true,
Right here and now.

Aware that our thoughts create our reality,
Instead of dwelling on the unpleasant things
In our world,
I enjoy dreaming and thinking of the new Earth
And so do my share of bringing it about.

Walter Earl Brown
Edited by Aquarius

The original song was made famous by Elvis Presley. It was notable for its use of direct quotations of Martin Luther King, Jr. Elvis recorded it in June 1968, two months after King’s assassination. Elvis Aaron Presley born January 8, 1935 was a double Capricorn. He was known as simply Elvis, the American singer and actor whose followers to this day are calling him the King of Rock and Roll.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’ (2)

The Battle Hymn Of The Republic

Mine eyes have seen the glory
Of the coming of the Lord.
He is trampling out the vintage
Where the grapes of wrath are stored.
He has loosed the fateful lightning
Of His sword of wisdom and truth
And they will keep marching on.

I have seen him in the watch fires
Of a hundred circling camps.
They have built him an altar
In the evening dews and damps.
I have read his righteous sentence
By dim and flaring lamps.
And the day of His true coming
Is with us, now.

I have read a fiery gospel
Writ in burnished rows of steel.
As ye deal with my contemptors,
So with you my grace shall deal.
Let the hero, born of woman,
Crush the serpent with his heel,
Since my God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet
That shall never call retreat.
He is sifting out the hearts of people
Before His judgment seat.
Oh, be swift, my soul.
To answer him,
Be jubilant, my feet, for the truth
About God is marching on.

Glory, glory, hallelujah.
Glory, glory, hallelujah.
Glory, glory, hallelujah.
Not his truth,
But the truth about him
Is sure to keep marching on.

Julia Ward
Edited by Aquarius

On April 3, 1968, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., the Baptist minister and political activist, rose to speak in support of striking sanitation workers in Memphis, Tennessee. ‘I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the Promised Land,’ King announced. ‘And I’m happy, tonight. I’m not worried about anything. I’m not fearing any man.’ And then he closed in his lyrical voice: ‘Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.’ The next day he lay dying on the second floor of the Lorraine Motel, struck in the cheek by an assassin’s bullet.

The last line that King ever spoke in public came from the song ‘The Battle Hymn of the Republic,’ written by Julia Ward Howe in 1861. It was a fitting finale to the life of a great American because the story of the ‘Battle Hymn’ is the story of the United States. The song, now approaching its 150th anniversary, is a hallowed treasure and a second national anthem. The country has turned to it repeatedly in national crises. The ‘Battle Hymn’ has inspired suffragists and labour organisers, civil rights leaders and novelists, for example John Steinbeck in ‘The Grapes of Wrath’.

Since time immemorial the serpent or snake has been a symbol of the wisdom and truth of the Great Mother of all life. During the times of the patriarchy with its all-male Divinity, manifestations of the love, kindness and wisdom of the Great Mother of all life, the feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity, were crushed under the boots of oppression and warmongering. Yet, the truth is not meant to be suppressed forever. It will always be out in the end and since the arrival of the Age of Aquarius it is emerging with ever greater clarity.

To me, this song is the epitome of a battle hymn for our whole world and Martin’s vision of the Promised Land is not merely for Christians but the whole of humankind. And although this song is not really my kind of music, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s interpretation never fails to move me to tears whenever I listen to it. To my mind it’s one of the finest pieces of choral music altogether. What this song is saying to me is that the religions of our world will disappear and that the truth of the symbolisms, which has always been hiding behind the surface words of their sacred texts, will keep marching on and that forever.

The more humankind’s awakening and its spiritual rebirth progresses, this truth will be helping our world to free itself of the yokes of any kind of oppression and exploitation, especially religious ones. Irrespective of how hard our religions have always tried to keep us away from the truth, and for as long as they can get away with it, they surely will attempt to do so, it cannot be hidden away forever. It is already clearly visible for those whose inner vision has opened to the higher realities of humankind’s existence. They have no difficulties understanding that the hidden truths of the Jesus legend have always been trying to show us that eventually every one of us will evolve into a saviour and redeemer of ourselves, each other and our world. One for all and all for one is the motto of the Aquarian Age that will remain with us, now and forever. Amen

The religions of our world never brought us peace, merely ever more excuses for warmongering, violence and crimes against the wellbeing of our race. Their speaking of peace has always been lip service only. They were ideal instruments, provided by God and the Angels for wise educational reasons, for oppressing and exploiting the masses. However, the truth really is going to bring us the peace we and our world have so richly deserved. It will happen through increasing numbers of us becoming aware of God’s true nature and their own, and the high and holy destiny that awaits every human being at the end of their earthly education, i.e. through walking in the footsteps of the legendary Master Jesus evolving into a Christed one and that each in their own right.

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
23 Dec, 2022
Words
5,092
Read Time
25 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
495

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.