Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (93)
Miracles And Wonders (93)

Miracles And Wonders (93)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 25th December 2022

The Aquarian Writings

For many years Aquarius has been our scribe/secretary through whom we have brought ever more of the truth and nothing but the truth from the highest levels of life to humankind on the material plane. The progress in understanding she has been making, and her readers undoubtedly with her, can best be judged by reading the chapters we haves decided to share with you today. It’s our solstice present to you.

Our selection is one the earliest chapter from ‘Healers And Healing’, the earliest part of the Aquarian writings. The rest followed after some years. We are sharing several chapters from which you can see for yourself how much progress Aquarius has made and therefore is possible for everybody. The second part of the chapters is from ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ and ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp’.

We want you to know that every part of the Aquarian writings has come into being intuitively, grown organically, given by us working invisibly in the background. Nothing has been copied and pasted from big tomes. Everything is original that can only be found in these writings. And whenever a quote from something else has been used, to shed some more light of understanding onto what we are presenting to the whole of humankind, it’s mentioned and so duly honoured. God bless you all, every one of you, dear Friends.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar.
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.

O Star of Wonder, Star of Light,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to Thy perfect light.

Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King forever, ceasing never,
Over us all to reign.

Frankincense to offer have I,
Incense owns a Deity nigh,
Prayer and praising, voices raising,
Worshipping God on high.

Myrrh is mine, its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom.
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone cold tomb.

Glorious now behold Him arise.
King and God and sacrifice.
Alleluia, Alleluia,
Sounds through the earth and skies.
Alleluia the Earth replies!

The 6th January is the day of the Epiphany, one of the three principal and oldest festival days of the Christian churches. The others are Easter and Christmas. The Epiphany is a commemoration of the day when the legend tells us that the presence of the baby Jesus Christ was for the first time revealed to our world. The word itself has its origin in the Greek ‘epiphaneia’, which means manifestation and/or exposure to view. The event originated in the Eastern church, where at first it also included a celebration of Christ’s birth. However, by the year 354 the church in Rome had decided to move the date of Christ’s birth to the 25th December and the Epiphany to the 6th January. In the Western church the festival is primarily in honour of the visit of the infant Jesus by the Magi, while the Eastern church celebrates it in memory of the baptism of Jesus.

For Christian churches throughout our world the Epiphany has remained a holy day. Special services are celebrated every year in remembrance of the day when, according to the Jesus legend, the holy infant was first presented to our world. In spite of the Bible’s aversion to astrology, it is interesting to note that at the time the New Testament was written, astronomy and astrology were still one subject that was widely practised. How fortunate that the more enlightened Christians of our time no longer have any difficulties with accepting that the three wise men, had they ever existed in the reality of Earth life, would have been astronomers as well as astrologers.

The symbolisms contained in the Epiphany story are poignant and potent ones. To my mind, there are some significant parallels between this tale and our age, because we have reached the phase of our development as a race when the Christ child is waiting to be born in all hearts. First there are the three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child and to present it with their gifts. The three companions are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen.

Later traditions gave the men separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a symbol of the worship of the Christ child by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper. It was only in the third Century that the church declared them to be Kings, possibly in an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ In ‘War And Peace Between Nations’ you can find out more about the symbolism of the men’s kingship and their gifts in the chapter ‘The Three Wise Men’.

Be that as it may, the legend tells us that the men could read God’s Wisdom in the stars. Wisdom and knowledge spiritually are light and ignorance darkness. The knowledge that came to the men intuitively is the light of the Highest Star that was capable of leading them to the child in the stable. In the same way, modern astrology can act as the light that shows each one of us the way to the Christ child in our own hearts. The crib and the stable represent the human heart, the most humble place on Earth. And now at long last the time has come for the child of the highest parentage, the Christ child, to come fully alive in all hearts. Yet, it can do so only when we approach it with a loving and reverend heart and above all with sincerity and deep humility. And when it does come alive, it shows us how we each can do our own share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming ourselves, each other and our world.

Shepherds, in the Middle East at the time the Jesus legend was created, were considered to be the lowest of the low of all people. Thus the shepherds and the visiting kings represent the lowest and the Highest ranks of population in our world. All human souls on the Earth plane eventually reach the evolutionary level when they freely and willing kneel before their Christ child and pray for its help, hence: ‘Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is our Lord!’ So holy and entirely good is the child in the manger that even the sheep and the oxen, who represent the animal part of humankind’s nature, do not feel threatened and are unafraid. And so they kneel peacefully and contently by the side of the child. Its High and Holy parents, in earthly life symbolised by Mary and Joseph, are looking on and all present are joint together in adoration of the child. The Christ Star above the stable shines into the heart and soul of us and our world to bring peace, while high above the Earth plane around the throne of God the Angels are singing their praises.

The world and its evil machinations are symbolised by Herod and those around him and all they stood for. Yet, in spite of all their efforts at killing the Christ child, they did not succeed. It could not be done because this very special child – then and now – enjoys the all-powerful protection by its Divine parents and the Angels. No matter how hard anyone tries to kill the Christ child within, in the long run it cannot be accomplished by anyone. And because each one of us is a spark of God’s great light and power, we are just as immortal and indestructible as the child in the manger and enjoy the same powerful protection.

The three men knew, as well as we do in our age, that knowledge is power. And because they were wise, they appreciated that their knowledge of the child should not be placed into the wrong hands, i.e. the unready. This applies to each one of us. No-one will force us to turn to God in prayer and meditation to consciously ask for help to be guided back into the wisdom and the conscious knowledge of our true self and into the presence of the Divine in our lives. Only when they have reached a certain evolutionary point are human souls ready to receive this knowledge.

Now our whole world is reaching this phase in its spiritual development and it is up to each one of us to call upon God’s knowledge and wisdom to guide and protect us, individually and as a race. If during our quiet reflections, prayers and meditations on the healing journey there rise from the innermost core of our being, our subconscious, memories from past lifetimes that appear to be too evil for words, fear not. God and the Angels are waiting for us to call upon them to show us how to resolve and redeem even our most ancient and difficult Karma. With their help even the greatest evil can and must be transmuted into the highest good for the whole of Creation.

* * *

I find it helpful to know that all my experiences only ever came and still are coming into my life, because each one is trying to teach me something. All our experiences always come for this reason, in spite of the fact that for a very long time we lack the spiritual awareness to understand their meaning. Appreciating and accepting that this is so, sets us free to look for and find the intended learning from the experiences of the past – our own and those of our world. When human souls finally understand why things had to happen, their gratitude for even the most traumatic events is genuine and heartfelt. In this way they are transmuted into well learnt lessons and have at last found a constructive use.

The awareness that every soul contains God’s highest qualities enables each one of us to make a conscious effort at bringing forth their very best from the depth of our own being. That is how all of us in the end have to deal with and slowly overcome the drives and urges of our earthly nature, which in this procedure is nailed to the cross of Earth. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol for our earthly existence. For a very long time the seed of the Christ child has been waiting to come fully alive in every heart and soul, and there is plenty of evidence everywhere that this is now happening.

The deeper we and our world proceed into the Aquarian Age, the more of us are ready to assist the birth and maturing process of their own Christ child. This requires the building of bridges that enable us to cross from the outgoing Age of Pisces into the new one. And that is where astrology once more enters the picture, because it provides us with valuable clues and fresh insights into the hidden meaning of many of the spiritual teachings of the past, including those of the Bible. Some of these sacred texts are undoubtedly as valid now as they were in days gone by.

During its awakening the Divine spark in our hearts turns into a small still flame of love. When this unites itself and comes together with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, the leaping flames of the ensuing fire of love uplift and transmute the soul’s fears and anxieties of Earth life into total faith and trust in God and the Angel’s all-powerful protection. My kind of astrology is applied psychology that can show the way for anyone who is ready to assist their Christ child to grow into adulthood, and through their communications with their Highest or God Self find rest, peace and healing.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ (1)

The Symbolisms Of The Christmas Story

The Three Wise Men

The three wise men are yet another symbolism from the Christmas story. They came to the baby Jesus to offer their gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh – more symbols! The gold they bring is the human soul’s inherent ability to transmute the base metal of its earthly animalistic nature into the pure gold of its true spiritual self. Frankincense stands for the gift of gentleness and sweetness which the soul in the fullness of time will develop. Myrrh represents the bitterness of sorrow and pain. And this too is a gift because understanding and compassion can only grow from our painful experiences. Through them our souls grow in wisdom and understanding and emotionally and spiritually we move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. And at the end of all its painful lessons on the Earth plane every soul returns into the joy of being one again with God.

The three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child by bringing their gifts are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen. Later traditions gave them separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a sign that the Christ child would be worshipped by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper.

It was only in the third Century that the church declared the three men to be Kings. It is likely to have been an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ What a long time we had to wait until it would become clear that this meant that the earthly self of all people, including Kings and their Queens, would kneel in worship before their own Christ nature, which in the first stage of its development manifests itself as the Christ child.

An assembly of Angels from the Christ circle are responsible for the spiritual progress of us and our world. To me, the kingship of the men is a symbolism for the elevated state of the groups of Masters and guides from the highest levels of life, who have been appointed by the Angels and are in charge of our individual and collective destiny. The groups consist of wise ones whose evolutionary pathway has taken them all the way through the experiences of Earth life and then beyond them onto the higher and highest levels of existence. Because of this the Masters and guides know and appreciate our struggles and the suffering it inevitably brings at times, to help our consciousness and souls to grow and expand.

Compassionate and immensely rich in spiritual knowledge and understanding, the wise ones rule over the human kingdom and our world like wise and loving monarchs. They wear their crown of their kingship with great humility. Just imagine, when you and I have evolved to a sufficiently high level, we may be allowed to serve our apprenticeship with them. They never leave our side and are always ready to bring some kind of assistance to those who reach out for them. They appreciate that times of great sorrow, pain, fear and loneliness are necessary for all human souls, as through these experiences our inner strength develops.

Our earthly education continues until we have matured sufficiently to be guided safely back home to the only place in the whole of creation where true safety can be found and that is in our oneness with God. Finding it, as well as genuine and lasting happiness is every soul’s birthright. Each one of us in their own sweet way is constantly seeking this state, but in my view it cannot be found on the Earth plane. Here it can only arise from the awareness of our true nature and the acceptance that whatever lessons are still waiting for us, they are sure to serve not only our own highest good and our greatest joy, but that of all life.

And even if great sorrow and pain remain to be endured by us, we can rest safely in the knowledge that we are learning something from the experience and are therefore growing in wisdom and understanding. It will comfort us to know that this is the only way in which any soul can eventually find its way back home into the greatest happiness of all, one that lasts forever, and that is the conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life.

When you reflect on your past you are sure to recognise how you, the earthly self, quite happily and unperturbed soldiered through life, for as long as things were smoothly going your way. Yet, even at times like that we are not alone – the silent watchers are standing by and letting us get on with it. Times of suffering are necessary to shake us out of our complacency. That is why sometimes obstacles come thick and fast, until we no longer know which way to turn. But then, oh miracle! As the going gets ever rougher and we are in danger of getting lost in despondency and despair, a ray of light from somewhere penetrates our darkness. No matter how deeply a soul may be lost in its spiritual ignorance, there comes the moment when at last it goes down on its knees – if only metaphorically speaking – before God and prays for help. And as we know by now, to those who ask it will never be denied.

As good and bad times alike undoubtedly are gifts from God, it would be unwise to reject any them. Each one of them is drawn into life to act as the Christ child’s birth helper and midwife. Traumatic events invariably are Angels in disguise. As God’s children of the Earth we do well to accept our lessons and touch the hand of the Angels who bring them to us, so that the Divine spark in us can wake from its slumbers. The wisdom and understanding gained from the thorny experiences of our lives are the true saviours of humankind. In the final analysis they are hiding the glory of the infinite wisdom and boundless love of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for every one of His/Her children.

The most precious gift of all is the comprehension of God’s Universal laws, as this knowledge empowers us to start co-operating with them instead of struggling against them. And this awakening is sure to save us and our world from chaos and destruction.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ (2)

A Time For Everything

A right time is predestined for everything and now is the one for finding a better understanding of the spiritual principles of the dualities and polarities that form the basis of all life, including that of the Earth. One of the most important aspects of life we have to come to terms with is the concept of good and evil. As this is the most vital and fundamental issue of all, every soul must study it through real life first hand experiences. And because the laws of the Universe demand that the scales of justice eventually have to be balanced, everybody must at times find themselves sometimes at both the giving and the receiving end of this lesson.

Yet, God and the Angels never leave us, and no matter how dire things may sometimes look on the surface and whatever may befall us, things will always turn out right again, if not during this lifetime then in another. The best we can do in all situations is to look towards our inner guidance and trust that we and our world rest safely in the hands of God and the Angels. All we can do is accept what comes and work our way through our tests and trials, safe in the knowledge that all evil is only in this world so that we may learn from it and that finally it will lead us and our world back to good. That, after all, is the Universe’s true nature and also our own. For as long as we always strive to remain faithful to it, trusting our inner guidance to show us the way, everything will always work out well in the end.

There comes a time in everybody’s life when the Great White Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, draws us towards Itself; more about this theme later. Recognising when this event is likely to occur is not difficult for me as an astrologer. As I do not want to bore you with technical details here, may it suffice to say that we can only be drawn when our energies have aligned themselves to those of the Universal life force, the Father/Mother of all life, whose super-conscious faculties every soul contains in seed form. However, they can only begin to germinate and grow when the energies are right. And even then the awakening this brings with it does not happen for each soul until it has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity.

The journey back into the light of its true nature and the oneness with God is a natural part of the evolutionary program of every soul. We reach the point of return is reached when we have gathered sufficient experiences that led to true growth of wisdom and understanding. Assimilating and integrating the lessons of the darker aspects of life is an important part of every soul’s return to its Source. When the right moment has come for any one of us, the Father can and will draw us. This never happens like the flicking of a switch. It is a development that takes time. As the months pass, new feelings begin to stir within us and gradually grow stronger. It is likely that we will feel instinctively drawn to a more spiritual and philosophical outlook on life. To help us along, people of this inclination will be drawn into our orbit.

There are certain times in our lives when we could be seriously in danger of ‘catching religion’, even if we previously lacked all interest in such matters. At such times, some are known to have suddenly wandered off into the sunset with a Bible tucked under their arm. A chance meeting, listening to someone on the radio or TV, a website we stumble upon on the internet, reading a book or a magazine may suddenly capture our interest and set us thinking. Typical responses at such times are: ‘This is interesting; why don’t I look into it a bit more, maybe get a book; how about attending a workshop or lecture?’ It is worth our while to follow such hunches, because that indeed is how – one way or another – our great Father/Mother eventually draws each one of us back and invites us to come home into the oneness with It.

Interestingly, even science is now confirming that among the genes we all have in common there is one, which one of its representatives in a 2006 TV interview called ‘the God gene’. Apparently, in about half the population this gene is active, whilst in the other half it is dormant. The active gene seems to help us sense and feel the presence of the Divine in ourselves and the world around us and there then come fleeting moments of awareness of the oneness of life.

For wise reasons the God gene remains quiescent for a long time. Only when a soul has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity and the energies are aligned in the right way, the gene in question comes alive and begins to stir within. And if any of the spiritual aspects which this work touches upon speak to you and you feel a positive inner response – even if you were never interested in such things before – to me, that is an indication that the Father is drawing you towards Him and that your God gene is in the process of awakening. For souls who so far do not feel this kind of response, the Father’s special call has not yet come. Like all great things, it’s that simple.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ (3)

The Price Of Spiritual Wisdom

My life has taught me what a priceless jewel spiritual wisdom is. Because it is given freely to any one of us, in my view it belongs to everybody and is there to be shared and enjoyed by all. That is why I give all my work away and why everything that has up to now been published on my website can without restrictions be downloaded free of charge. I believe that all knowledge belongs to everybody and should not only be within the reach of those who can afford to buy the latest publications.

Fortunately, many countries these days have Internet Cafés and public libraries where computers can also be used free of charge. So, even those who cannot afford a computer and an internet connection of their own at home can – if they so wish – download any part of my work from my website. What do I get in return for my efforts? My greatest reward comes each time some of my work helps someone to find a renewed faith and trust in the Universe and as a result, that person walks their pathway through life with more confidence.

As discussed in the chapter ‘The Ancient Wisdom’, Divine truths have always existed; they are eternal and unchangeable. God is the source of all spiritual knowledge and ever since the human race first emerged on this planet, it has come to us through various teachers. Over the ages, they came from the highest levels of life to walk among us and show us how to live our earthly life more meaningfully. Depending on the level our individual and collective spiritual evolution had reached at any given time, the teachings of the Ancient Wisdom were presented to us in ever different ways. Every one of the religions and belief systems our world has ever known was but a variation on the main theme of this Great Wisdom. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are three of Its most recent interpretations.

Through finding new interpretations of some of their symbolisms, my writings, for those who are ready to receive them, aim to bring a renewal of hope, faith and trust in this life. Seeking neither fame nor fortune, all my work is done for charity. If, with the help and the will of God, any of it one of these days is published in book form, all proceeds will go to the charity ‘Médecins Sans Frontières’ or MSF. It is an independent humanitarian organisation that is committed to providing medical aid where it is most needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender and also to raising awareness of the plight of the people they help. They work round the world for the poorest of the poor, especially in war stricken areas.

Closer to home, my favourite charity is the Salvation Army. Apart from their work with the homeless, they are also making a wonderful contribution in times of war. A friend told me that her father had fought as a soldier in the Second World War. He said that the best cup of tea he had ever had was the one that was given to him by Salvation Army volunteers, before his battalion had to move into battle. The father said that he had never heard any of the soldiers – or anyone else – say a bad word about the Sally Bobs. My friend was also told by an ex-RAF soldier, now back home in Britain, that they are doing the same work in the Iraq crisis.

Now, I am aware that there are some people ‘out there’ who seem to have difficulties understanding my motivations for giving all my work away. Such reactions are nothing to get upset about. They are merely human. Another aspect is that it has ever been the way of spiritual establishments to try to discredit and suppress any new wisdom and knowledge that reaches humankind. Unless such organisations are wise enough to adjust themselves and go with the flow, they will become irrelevant. Even now, the way some people react to new spiritual insights is reminiscent of the religious establishment that according to the legend of his life surrounded the Master Jesus when the mass of people was shouting: ‘Crucify him!’ Does it never occur to souls, who to this day behave in this manner, that executing the messenger cannot get rid of the truth of his teachings?

As the example of the early Christians shows, through the very resistance they encountered, their resolve hardened, their support grew stronger and they gathered ever more followers. Could there be any better evidence of how, in the long run, nothing can suppress the emergence of God’s eternal truths. Depending on the evolutionary level of our race, it has been presented in various ways, at different times and through many sources. But this too has run its course and now ever more of the Great Wisdom is revealing itself directly and through different sources to us. The consciousness of our race has always been evolving, as has everything else in the whole of Creation.

Nothing can hold up progress. No matter how hard some may try to keep us in the past, we are constantly moving forward and are gradually finding ever greater understanding. No-one can deny us the gift that is known as the Ancient Wisdom; it has always come to our world from our Divine Father/Mother. And if here and there you come across souls who cannot yet grasp and accept the fresh insights you are finding, refuse to be discouraged. Be aware that they too will come to understand, but in their own sweet time, as we all do eventually – it cannot happen any other way.

Take comfort from knowing that sooner or later the time will also come for them to be drawn to the Father. Should this not happen during this lifetime, it is sure to do so in another. The Universe is endlessly patient; it is we who want everything to happen now. Just bear in mind that we have all eternity to learn and that it is true in every aspect of our life that everything comes to them who wait. If you have any missionary zeal, contain it. There is no point in wasting your time and energy trying to convert the unready. It is undoubtedly more constructive to pray for souls, who are still stuck in the dungeon of their own darkness, that they be lifted into the light of the Highest Star. Leave them to it, move on and concentrate on doing what your inner guidance tells you is right for you, in any given moment.

My feeling is that one seed carefully planted in good and fertile soil is sure to yield in the fullness of time more than any amount of broadcasting, missionary work, standing on soap-boxes or going from door to door could ever do. That kind of thing is likely to be aimed predominantly at those who cannot yet understand what we have to give. The only thing it can do in that case is drawing ridicule and suffering to ourselves. But, there are no prizes for martyrdom. And most important of all, we are not to cast spiritual pearls – well no, not before swine – but to the unready, because they would fail to grasp our message. It might even frighten people and bring out the worst in them. All too easily they could turn aggressive and maybe even attack what they perceive of getting in their way. On all levels we would thus achieve the opposite of what we set out to do.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ (4)

Knowledge Is Power

Because spiritually we are all one and everybody has their allocated place in the great web of life, we are here together to grow and evolve, and so that we can help each other to constantly find a new understanding of the spiritual concepts that come our way. Through the learning from everybody’s own personal experiences, and from those of our world, the knowledge we have been gathering has constantly expanded our individual and collective consciousness. To my mind, the finest thing the Universe can bestow upon any one of us is the gift of an open mind.

Barbara Kingsolver writes in her ‘The Poisonwood Bible’: ‘Every life is different, because you passed this way and touched history.’ Forget about begrudging any of your experiences, be thankful for them instead. Hasn’t each one of them added to the great prosperity of the wealth of wisdom of the whole of Creation? And the final aim of our sojourns on the Earth plane is that we should become empowered to act as channels, through which the Divine blessing and healing power of the Highest can flow into everything that is in our world and all worlds.

It has been said that knowledge is power. Indeed this is true, though it depends on what power means to you. When God said: ‘Let there be light!’ the Great wisdom was saying to humankind: ‘Go out into the world, live your lives and gather knowledge, each through their own experiences. For knowledge is light and ignorance is darkness to the human soul.’ When we recognise that becoming a healer in our own right is the true reason for being in this life and we accept the responsibility of sharing our ever increasing spiritual knowledge with others, we take possession of our personal power and can then make a conscious decision that we wish to act as light bringers and seed carriers for all humankind.

Through the illumination we are finding the power is put into everybody’s own hands to do their share of overcoming the darkness of ignorance that still keeps large parts of our world in a kind of deathly shroud. Each one of us in their own right has the power to overcome all cruelty and violence in our world. And like any journey of a thousand miles, this one begins with one vital step – as the Chinese proverb says – and that a conscious decision of how, from this very moment onwards, we shall react and behave, in any given situation. Try it for yourself and see how truly empowering that is! Making wise decisions and choices are the power tools the Universe is now placing into everyone’s own hands to work with, until every last shred of the darkness that still is in our world has been overcome.

The most vital step for every soul on its journey of healing and home-coming, which is this lifetime, is the re-awakening to the knowledge of our true nature. Everything else falls into place from there. For how can anyone go home, without knowing where that is? The finding of such knowledge in itself and the realisation that our world is but a cultural illusion gets the healing process going. Knowing and accepting that everything that ever happened in our world, to us personally and as a race, did so for specific and wise evolutionary purposes, in itself brings a measure of inner peace. And that is but one of the first steps towards the major change of consciousness, the quantum leap of faith and trust, we and our world have for aeons been waiting for.

It needs bearing in mind though that none of us in this existence can ever have any true power; that belongs to God alone. The only power worth striving for to my mind is getting to know our true Self and our true nature, because this empowers us to rise above the drives and urges of our small earthly self. Instead of giving in to them and acting them out, as we are likely to have done many times in the past, we need to seek the advice of our inner teacher, our Highest or God Self, to show us ways of overcoming them. Only when that has been achieved and the channel of the small earthly self has been cleansed so much that it has freed itself from all its fears and anxieties, can the true power of the Highest work through us in an unhindered flow.

* * *

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’ (5)

Stemming The Tide

As you go through your life, you are sure to encounter some who would like to stem the tide of new understanding that is now flowing into the consciousness of our world. When you do, forgive them and think of fate of the Polish astronomer and mathematician Nicolaus Copernicus, 1473-1543, who established that our planet is not the centre of the Universe, and that it revolves round the Sun and not the other way round. Reflecting on how much the understanding of ourselves and our world has grown by now is clear evidence that it was as true in Copernicus’ time as it is now, that in the long run, no-one can suppress the truth.

Yet, to this day, there are many who try to do just that, in the hope that they may thus be able to hold back the spiritual development of us and our world. Knowing that it has ever been so, do not let anyone or anything disturb your peace of mind and remind yourself how Copernicus’ announcement once shook the foundations of all Christian beliefs. The Church of Rome, still all powerful at that time, did its best to undermine his credibility. However, even with the help of its ruthless and cruel tool, the Inquisition, it did not succeed. It could not because his discovery was meant to come to our world through him and at that time.

Goethe, 1749-1832, wrote: ‘Of all discoveries and opinions, none may have exerted a greater effect on the human spirit than the doctrine of Copernicus. The world had scarcely become known as round and complete in itself, when it was asked to waive the tremendous privilege of being the centre of the Universe. Never, perhaps, was a greater demand made on humankind – for by this admission so many things vanished in mist and smoke! What became of our Eden, our world of innocence, piety and poetry; the testimony of the senses; the conviction of a poetic/religious faith? No wonder his contemporaries did not wish to let all this go and offered every possible resistance to a doctrine which in its converts authorised and demanded a freedom of view and greatness of thought so far unknown, indeed not even dreamed of.’

Just imagine! Something many times more magnificent is now taking place. And you and I are here to help bring it about. Count your blessings if you are among the wise ones, who can recognise that there is no conflict between the old and the new; that in fact, there is now a coming together and a reconciliation of all the beliefs, religions and philosophies our world has ever known. Through the new understanding that is ever more strongly flowing into us and our world this is quite naturally happening.

Yet, when it comes to sharing the knowledge you find, you are likely to hit some obstacles in the shape of those who rigidly insist on clinging to beliefs that have long become outdated. Their eagerness to defend their viewpoint, may blind them towards the spiritual developments that are now taking place in us and our world. Respect their views – even if they fail to do the same for yours. Take comfort from knowing that they too will understand when their time for doing so has come and the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, will then draw them ever more into Its loving heart. Even if this takes until another lifetime, or maybe several, we all get there in the end.

The way I see it is that none of us has come into this lifetime to destroy any of the ladders our siblings in the human family are still climbing on, but gently and lovingly widening someone’s horizons never harmed anyone. You can tell by their reaction whether people are ready for what you have to give. If so, the Highest may have chosen you to be the instrument and channel for working through. Do not persevere with those who reject your beliefs, but accept that their time for grasping what you have to say has not yet come. Leave them to it, move on and let the Christ Spirit within you, your God or Highest Self, be your shepherd to guide you to greener pastures, where other sheep – like-minded people – are willing to graze peacefully, together with you.

* * *

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp’ (1)

Astrology As My Personal Lifehelp

Astrology is unequalled as a lifehelp and guide into a better understanding of the self and our hidden, inner motivations. It assisted me with the unravelling of the mystery of what was trying to hold me back in the past like an over-strong magnet. It was like a jigsaw puzzle whose main piece is my Moon in Cancer, the sign of mother, family, home, country and ancestry. As far back as I can remember, these things have been of the utmost importance to me. Nurturing and caring for a family was and still is one of my prime requirements. I like nothing better and when my children had grown up, my spiritual family satisfied this need. Providing for it in any way I can fills me with joy.

Life itself has shown me how first the discovery and then the acceptance that a certain pathway is predestined for us is indeed the beginning of the end of our suffering. It brings a measure of peace that kick-starts the healing process. And as the healing journey progresses and sufficient time has elapsed, one reaches the point when one begins to relish and give thanks for the special lessons life has in store for us. Humankind’s potential is practically unlimited. However, without becoming aware that this is the case, and getting to know ourselves and our predestined pathway, it is impossible to fulfil any of it. How sad!

Whether we achieve a tiny fraction of this lifetime’s potential depends on the choices we make. Why is it that human beings are so good at standing in their own way and hampering their progress? That’s certainly what I did for a very long time. But, I comfort myself, it’s good to know – better late than never – that life leaves it up to us whether we wish our struggles to continue. We can decide whether we would rather pay attention to what the Universe tells us and then set to work on ourselves. If only I had known at least some of these things earlier! But then, I comfort myself that in my next lifetime all the knowledge I am finding here will accompany me into eternity and forever be mine. Because of it, I shall be able to cope better and have an easier time, wherever my pathway may lead.

The Sun in my birthchart is in Libra and the ninth house, the domain of Sagittarius. As a result, my life has always been as much under the influence of Libra as of Sagittarius. This is a clear indication that from the moment of taking my first breath it was highly likely that one day I would wind up in a different country from that of my birth, to find happiness and fulfilment there. Among other things, the ninth is the house of in-laws, of the law and of publishing. Each one of these started to play an important role in my adult life. Sagittarius is constantly in search of horizon broadening experiences and it is not unusual for people with their Sun in the ninth to marry someone from another cultural background and settle in their country. As far as in-laws are concerned, I have always got along with mine better than with the members of my old family.

In Cancer the Moon is in its own sign and therefore has extra strength. In Libra, my Sun sign, the Sun is in its fall. The juxtaposition of Sun in its fall and Moon in its own sign reveals that the meeting of their energies would result in a long and hard struggle in my life between the parts of me they represent, before I would be able to settle down and manifest the highest qualities of both signs. Although the Moon tried long and hard to keep me back in the past, the pull of my spirit, symbolised by the Sun in our birthchart, in the end proved to be – as indeed it is intended to be – the more powerful influence that moved me forwards on the evolutionary spiral. As my ascendant is also in Sagittarius, I am a double Sagittarius. In the typical fashion of this sign it took until midlife before I became interested in the higher and highest dimensions of life. Because I was still so closed off from them, the pull of my spirit eventually became so strong that it forced its way through the layers of emotional/spiritual debris blocking my consciousness.

At times it felt as if some inner floodgates were opening and a dam bursting, when I started holding down my insights in what later grew into ‘The Random Jottings of a Stargazer’. To this day, my healing and cleansing process are accompanied by frequent bouts of severe headaches against which no remedy could be found on the earthly plane. This left me no option but to go into the pain, working with it and listening to what it is trying to tell me. By now, I would not want it any other way. I have been persevering with this clearing away of the accumulated rubble of many lifetimes for over twenty years and still is does not seem to have finished.

With my Sun in Libra and my Moon in Cancer in the seventh house, domain of Libra, I am a double Libra as well as double Sagittarius. It therefore does not come as a surprise that my writings always have mainly focussed on relationships of all kinds. Healing them with the help of God and the Angels, as well as a better comprehension of the Universal laws is dear to my heart. Having my own website on which to publish my learning was a natural progression. In case you are interested, both old and new Rays of Wisdom are available on the web.

Well then, if all these things were ‘written in the stars’ for me, as I know they are, who would I be to argue with the Universe’s great wisdom that put it there for me? Any of the outstanding issues of my life could only be resolved through a better general understanding of the purpose and meaning of this life. I believe that only the kind of astrology I use could show me what God and the Angels expect from me. Without this knowledge my spirit could not have responded to their demands, freed itself and moved on, the way it became possible with their help.

I am content that even my ‘bloody nose’ experiences were part of the Universe’s wisdom to stop me from getting lost in the illusions of the Earth plane, i.e. that the home and mother of this lifetime were the true and only ones. And so, I have every reason to be grateful for the events of the early part of my life, strange as this may seem at first glance. Karmically, I must have needed the lessons it contained or I would not have received them, of that I am sure.

* * *

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp’ (2)

Written In The Stars

In 1998 I returned to Germanyn the country where I was born. I lived there quite happily for around two years. But, in the end my inner guidance told me ever more strongly that the old country was not really right for me. With a heavy heart, I had to make the decision to up-stakes yet again and move on. I returned to my adopted country and county with the people I had learnt to love over the years. They are my home on the earthly plane of life for the rest of my present lifetime.

Having found my inner home, I feel I could live quite happily almost everywhere, but I hope that the Universe will allow me to spend it here. And as before God we are all the same, I have no time for concepts like nationalism, patriotism and racism. To me, they represent the most destructive earthly influences that far too long have served to separate us from each other, instead of uniting us. As beloved children of the Universe, we do not belong to any country or even the Earth. We belong to God.

Astrology has contributed immensely to my personal healing journey of a thousand miles. That’s why I cannot praise it highly enough and hope that it can do the same for you. The fortunetelling variety with its casting of horoscopes never did appeal to me. To my mind, there is no substitute for the knowledge that can only be gained from studying the characteristics of every one of the Sun signs. My interpretations of them have grown into a logbook that guides the human soul through the many different levels of its earthly existence. My life is a practical demonstration of what an invaluable lifehelp astrology can be. Like nothing else it can help us make sense out of the suffering contained in our lessons of the past.

Of particular relevance in this context are the aspects Saturn forms to Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars and Mercury in our birthcharts. So far available are:

‘The Sun And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘The Moon And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect‘
‘Venus And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect‘
‘Mars And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’
‘Uranus And Saturn In Hard Or Growth Aspect’

With the help and the will of God and the Angels, more will follow in due course. Of equal importance is getting to know the landmarks on our journey through life and what special lessons they may present us with:

‘Age 29 1/2 - First Saturn Return‘
‘Age 58/59 - Second Saturn Return‘
‘38/45 Midlife Crisis - The Uranus Opposition‘

The more one grasps astrology’s underlying esoteric meanings, the more the beauty and wonder of the order of the Great Universal Plan can reveal itself to astonished human eyes. It explains how our infinitesimally small existence is linked to and takes part in the beauty of the gigantic Cosmic dance of the planets’ energies in which the whole of Creation is involved. It shows particularly clearly in the Sun and Moon’s movements and the way their working manifests itself in the realities of Earth life, at this special time of humankind’s homecoming.

* * *

Happy Winter Solstice 2022
With all my love and best wishes
for you and your loved ones,
now and forever.

Aquarius
Rays Of Wisdom

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
25 Dec, 2022
Words
8,652
Read Time
43 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
460

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.