Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (96)
Miracles And Wonders (96)

Miracles And Wonders (96)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 3rd January 2023

Happy New Year!

Did you know that the first day of every new year is its birthday? And that the energies of that day influence humankind and your whole world for the whole of each year ahead? So together let’s take a look at the year 2023. It begins on the 1st January. 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 9. In numerology, the number nine is the last of the single-digit numbers and therefore represents completion. As the nine has the highest value, it is a cardinal number. This symbolically represents a culmination of wisdom and experience because it contains the energies of endings as well as new beginnings. For example, when the Sun in the sky above your world moves into Aries, which is the first of the zodiac’s four cardinal signs, winter has ended and spring is beginning.

As a spiritual number the nine has the highest value. It stands for spiritual enlightenment and awakening, Universal love, humanitarianism and service to humankind, generosity, selflessness, inner strength, working and behaving as an example that others are happy to follow because intuitively they know that the nine’s knowledge is based on Divine wisdom. This is excellent for the present state the spiritual development of humankind and your world has reached. For the whole of the year ahead everything that exists there will benefit from these energies.

Let’s take a look at the energies for the whole of previous year. They were 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 8 and that is the number of Saturn, the zodiac’s stern and undeviating schoolmaster. This was helpful for all who are serving us, in the spiritual background of earthly life, with sorting the wheat from the chaff. Many of you by now are aware that all those who, for some time by now, are having their snouts in the trough of humankind’s resources, their behaviour is clear evidence that they belong to the chaff category.

The energies of these people will not be right for reincarnating onto the earthly plane when the new golden age has fully established itself there. The chaff will be continuing their educational journey on the new and much younger planet that has been prepared for them. For some time it has been steadily increasing numbers of chaff spirit/souls. However, never forget that all of humankind is one great family and that the chaff people are your sibling. Although they are spiritually younger and less highly evolved, they still are your siblings.

And that’s why we shall keep on asking you to send nothing but kind, loving and forgiving thoughts to the troublemakers and scaremongers of your world as well as all who presently are enjoying what they find in the trough when they dig their snouts into it ever deeper. They truly know not what they are doing and what, as soon they have matured sufficiently to deal with it, the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma will return to them what they have been doing to you and your world for some time by now.

They will then be finding themselves on the receiving end and because this will take place in a different earthly lifetime, they are unlikely to understand what’s hitting them. The same applies to those in your world who to this day fail to grasp that the so-called Pandemic is happening for a wise higher educational purpose of a spiritual nature.

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past

The Voice Of The Great Mother’s Wisdom Speaks

Peace Of Mind (1)

It seems like thousands of years
I’ve been stumbling through each day,
Without a hand to hold
And nothing to light my way.

In sorrow I have walked,
With fear never far behind,
No matter what I tried,
I found no peace of mind.

In our world of chaos and strife
I searched for quiet places,
Where my soul would find healing
And for leaving behind my pain.

In the silence of mountains
I searched for God,
But all I found in sunlit days
And star-studded nights
Were paths the Angels trod.

I found no peace anywhere,
Still feel like an empty shell.
Can’t help asking myself:
Do Angels alone walk the Heavens,
Leaving freaks like me condemned
To forever being lost in Earth life’s hell?

Shortly after pouring my pain and frustration into this poem, the Great Mother came to me in dreamtime. She was wearing a gown of sky-blue and looked like my earthly mother, who departed from this plane of life many years ago. Aware that our spirit guides talk to us in symbolisms, I knew it was the Great Mother’s wisdom who had come to visit me. This is what she said: ‘My beloved child, you climbed many mountains in search of God, but God is in everything and the aspect of the Divine you are looking for cannot be found in the world around you. The only way of finding is by climbing your inner mountains that consist of rising above the desires of your small earthly self and its fears. Inside your own heart is the only place in the whole of Creation where redemption, salvation and peace can be found by all human souls.

‘Dearest, you alone are responsible for yourself and your life. Everything that has ever been in it was created by you in other lifetimes when you were getting to know yourself. First the characteristics of your lower nature have to be explored by each one of you. Refusing to accept the responsibility for the pain you caused others during those lifetimes and playing the drama queen or king in this one is not going to get you anywhere. For as long as you remain stuck in the false belief that you are some kind of a freak or aberration of human nature, when in truth there are no such things, the evolutionary progress that is potentially is at a halt.

‘Everything that exists on the Earth plane is there for a specific reason and serves a wise higher purpose, namely to provide certain lessons for one or two, sometimes many or maybe even all of you. On your planet there are only children of the Great Father and Me. All of them are attending the school of earthly life. The plan of life for humankind provides that none of you should ever be alone, unassisted and unsupervised. In all your experimentations and explorations you will only ever be allowed to go so far and no further. Without this your race in its unevolved state and unaware that all of you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, would be far too dangerous for the rest of Creation. Although in your present state you cannot see the wise ones in charge of you who are watching over every step of each one of you, rest assured that they are there nonetheless.

‘Individually and collectively, each time you are reaching one of the boundaries set by the plan, you are running into obstacles that feel like a brick wall. Quite rightly this is recognised even by less experienced souls as having been caused by something that is beyond humankind’s control, known as force majeure. This is how, with the passing of time, you will find out that you will not be allowed to maltreat other planets the way you have done and are doing to this day with your home planet.

‘Because the inhabitants of other planets are invisible to earthly eyes, humankind assumes that there are none. You could not be more mistaken. Visiting these beings and their planets will have to wait until you have matured into spiritual adulthood and are capable of coming as friends and guests. Worlds of many different kinds are waiting to be explored by you, not merely the planets of your own solar system but others in far distant galaxies. In due course you will be visiting planets that Earth’s people have not yet heard of.

‘As you can see, humankind has much to look forward to. Physical bodies will not be needed for your interstellar travelling and exchanges, neither will clumsy spaceships and shuttles. Once Earth’s transformation is complete, the physical bodies that have been serving you so well as vehicles for getting around on the Earth in the course of many lifetimes will no longer be required. You will permanently be living in the body you are presently wearing like a garment underneath the outer shell of your physical body. This body consists of a finer and lighter substance known as ether that vibrates at a much higher frequency than the cells and atoms of the body you inhabit now.

‘Interpenetrating all physical elements of the Earth are finer ones that cannot be perceived by ordinary human senses in earthly life, only by those who have developed what is known in your world as the sixth or psychic sense or intuition. Earth life has four elements, Earth and Water, Fire and Air. The element Air contains an ether that is finer than the air you breathe, which can be registered. This is impossible with the finer ether. Something similar applies to the other elements Earth, Water and Fire. Behind the physical substance of everything that exists in earthly life is a finer material and from the ether in the Air element the nature spirits are created. Theirs is the etheric world and that is where they are at work.

‘Every one of you has the right to take part in earthly life and is provided with its own curriculum that has been specifically designed for your particular evolutionary requirements. Each minor plan is drawn up by your Highest or God Self and the wise ones in charge of your development. Because they love you and know the way, they are constantly trying to help you move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. This process spans many earthly lifetimes in the course of which your higher and lower self, the two aspects of your nature, are slowly but surely drawing closer together. They eventually heal together into one and the sacred marriage between Heaven and Earth is taking place.

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past

The Voice Of The Great Mother’s Wisdom Speaks

Developing The Human Christ Nature (2)

‘Through developing the highest aspect of your being, your Christ nature, each one of you in its own right is entitled to find redemption and salvation from the cruel and destructive demands of their lower earthly nature. That alone can bring the healing and peace, love and happiness all of you are dreaming of and are spending time on the Earth plane to seek. Nobody is exempt from the duty of developing this part of themselves. But this cannot happen until you stop searching on the outer level of life for someone to save and redeem you, especially Jesus.

‘The story of the Master’s life is but a legend. He is a symbol and the archetypal representation of everyone’s own higher nature. As a being that walked the Earth he could never have existed for the simple reason that the great plan of life decrees that there should only ever be one saviour and redeemer, namely everyone’s own Christ nature. This part of you has been waiting to come alive for long enough. Stop hesitating and procrastinating. The time is now for taking responsibility, looking within and bringing forth the best that is within you, for that is your Christ nature. It alone can act as your healer, saviour and redeemer. There is no-one who can do this work for you.

‘Take charge of every aspect of your nature and set yourself free by accepting that everything in your life was created by you. You are its creator and therefore the only one who can redeem it. The suffering you have endured for such a long time is your redemption. It has taught what it feels like when the cruelties you once inflicted upon others returned to you earlier in your present lifetime. Enduring what this brought to you has been your redemption. With this the time for you has come to start forgiving those who sinned against you and also to forgive yourself for setting the wheels of fate in motion.

‘That’s probably the most difficult task you ever had to carry out. Whenever you weaken in your determination to forgive, remind yourself of Mahatma Gandhi’s words: ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.’ Forgiving is the only thing that can free humankind’s vibrations from the downwards drag of the lower self’s desires for revenge and retribution. Until the energies you emit have been purified sufficiently, you will be unable to take part in lessons of a more elevated nature for the unfoldment of the higher aspects of your nature. Whenever you are stuck with anything, ask the Angels to show you the way. They are not allowed to do the work for you or interfere with your pathway through life, but they are always ready and willing to stand by anyone to grant the gift of their strength and courage. All you have to do is ask.

‘When you have healed yourself, you will be ready to share the light – the knowledge you have gained from your learning – with those who are still struggling the way you once did. It is through their own healing that wounded ones eventually transform themselves into healers and teachers, saviours and redeemers not only of themselves but of everybody. The spiritual development of each one of you is an essential part of your planet’s spiritualisation. When one of you is healing, your whole world is healing with you. Sharing your learning with those around you helps them to do the same for themselves and that’s how eventually each one of you turns into a saviour and redeemer of your whole world.

‘The Great Father is My counterpart whose thoughts can never go astray and because you are part of Him and Me, you can never get lost in the vastness of space and time either. Each human life comes into being as the result of a Divine thought and can be likened to a pebble that has been dropped into a still pool of water. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions bears the imprint of your own unique vibration that creates a ripple and the Universal law of cause and effect ensures that in the fullness of time each ripple returns to you, in one form or another.

‘All of you are part of the whole that is known in your world as God or the Universe. The earthly part of your being is limited and finite in time and space. It experiences itself through the world of your thoughts and feelings as something that is separate from the rest of humankind and all life. But this is merely part of the illusion of Earth life which was created to help you become aware that each one of you is an individual being. It is a false belief that for a long time keeps your spirit and soul imprisoned and tied to your earthly self’s responses to the will and wishes of your lower nature.

‘In that limited state of existence your ability to love is still restricted to those around you, but you are meant to expand your mental/spiritual horizons whilst walking the Earth. You need to free yourself of the yoke of the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that abound there and which you too have been carrying around with you for far too long. Becoming aware that on the inner level all life is one awakens in you the desire to embrace with love and compassion all living creatures, the whole of your world and the rest of Creation.

‘The things I am telling you here are providing you with the key for unlocking the door of your inner prison. It’s entirely up to you whether you use it or not, but whatever you decide to do, know that you will always be loved beyond measure.’

As the dot on the ‘i’ of the above, the 4th July 2016 Monday Thought from the White Eagle Group of spirit guides landed in my inbox just when I was putting the finishing touches to this new part of my jottings. The following is the essence of its message: ‘Although for a long time during your earthly lifetimes it feels as if you were wandering in the wilderness, God never leaves you. The Universal Christ is the only born Son of the Great Father/Mother of all life. And the wisdom and truth of the Great Mother is the light that shines for each one of you by night and by day, always has done and forever will do. It illuminates your world as much today as it did in the days of ancient Egyptian mythology with the Isis and Osiris legend. Osiris represents the masculine aspect of the Divine Trinity, the power and will of God the Father. Isis is His counterpart, the Goddess and Mother, the eternal fountain of wisdom truth. The light of the Christ Star radiates both these aspects into each one of you and your world.

‘The Christ Spirit says to you, now as it has ever done: ‘You are God and I am God. If you want to see God, look into the mirror. I am part of you and you are part of Me. I am the living God, the truth and the love within you. My coming alive in your heart resurrects your conscious awareness of the fact that you are an immortal and eternal being.’

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (3)

The Transmutation Of Karma

The essence of White Eagle ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 4 – Sayings of the Gentle Brother’: ‘It is so easy to judge the actions of others, but endeavour to refrain from judgment. Because of your oneness on the inner level, whenever you are condemning others you are in truth doing it to yourself. Strive to be tolerant and let flow from your heart the gentle spirit of the master soul the Jesus legend portrayed. Jesus is a symbolism for the archetypal Christ, your own Christ nature, a master soul who in women and men alike can only be made whole and perfect through everyone’s own efforts.

‘The story how a highly evolved and perfected soul would behave in earthly life when it incarnates there is a demonstration of what can be attained when you simply follow the example of the gentle and loving ways of Jesus, one of the many symbols of the Universal Christ.

‘Forgive, dear children of the Earth, forgive. Whatever is in your heart, whichever way you may feel towards anyone, possibly with justification according to the standards of earthly life, pray to forgive, just like the Jesus legend teaches in the Lord’s Prayer: ‘Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.’ Know that in forgiving others you are releasing yourself. So long as you sit in judgment over others and refuse to forgive, the Universal laws will bring the same back to you, as all life is ruled by these laws which say: ‘As you give, so you receive.’ Therefore, as soon as you feel forgiveness that comes from your heart and soul, you are releasing each other from the bondage of your joint Karma.

‘Karma is transmuted when you learn to think and act with love from the spiritual aspect of your own nature. The Jesus story points the way. All of you are on the Earth plane to learn how to live like a true Master who is all compassion and kindness, gentleness and love. The legend tells us that Jesus looked into the soul of his friends, of all who drew close to him and saw their suffering, more than merely that of the presence. He could see their whole evolutionary pathway, their Karma and what made them behave the way they did. The tale of the Master shows you how to react to people and life in general with compassion and forgiveness.

‘This is often difficult, but as soon as forgiveness enters the human heart, the spirit and soul that for a very long time has been in bondage and stretched upon the cross of suffering is released and set free. So, look into people’s hearts, love them and forgive.’

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (4)

Risks

To the small earthly self life frequently is
A risky and scary business.
That’s why we usually dislike and resent the changes
The Universe has in store for us,
So that we may learn and grow
From as many and varied experiences as possible.
While the personality, our small earthly self,
Detests the changes, our spirit and soul rejoice,
Because they understand that this is the only way
The earthly self will ever discover its own true nature.

Risks have to be taken so that our approach to life
And the way we perceive its purpose transforms itself.
We need to shed the deeply ingrained wrong thinking
And behaviour patterns, prejudices and false beliefs
That create the obstacles and difficulties in our lives.
We have to say goodbye to anything that has outlived
Its usefulness, including people and places.

It is true that that life can be a risky thing when
Laughing sometimes carries the risk of appearing foolish,
Weeping may come across as sentimentality,
Reaching out for others to become involved with them
And exposing one’s feelings could reveal too much of our true self.
Hoping means risking despair.
Trying means risking failure.
Living brings the risk of dying.

So what?
Risks have to be taken.
The greatest hazard in life is risking nothing.
The one who risks nothing,
Does nothing, has nothing and is nothing.
Souls who hope that in this way they can avoid
The suffering and sorrows of this world are mistaken,
As these things are a necessary part of human growth and evolution.
The only thing that can be achieved by risking nothing
Is avoiding precious opportunities for
Learning, changing, growing, loving and living.

Souls who allow themselves to remain enslaved and enchained
By their false beliefs, rigid opinions and prejudices
Forfeit the only freedom we truly have and that is
The spiritual freedom to think and believe what our inner Self tells us is true,
And having the courage to act upon the knowledge
That we have come from love and that love alone can show us the way
Home into what we always have been and forever will remain:
Spirit and soul.

Only those who are willing to take the risk
Of loving all life the way our Creator loves us,
Unconditionally and wisely,
Can truly be free.

Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (5)

Come To The Edge

‘Come to the edge,’ He said.
They said: ‘We are afraid.’
‘Come to the edge,’ He said.
They came . . .
He pushed them . . .
And they flew.

Guillaume Apollinaire 1880 – 1918
French poet, playwright, short story writer, novelist and art critic

Come to the edge.
We might fall.
Come to the edge.
It’s too high!

Come to the edge!
And they came.
And we pushed.
And they flew.

Christopher Logue 1926 – 2011
English poet associated with the British Poetry Revival

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (6)

The Symbolism Of The Six-Pointed Star

The six-pointed star is a symbol of the healing that eventually takes place between the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and every one of His/Her earthly children. The downwards pointing triangle of the star represents our Highest Self and the upwards reaching one our lower earthly self. When the small self’s evolutionary journey of exploration on the Earth draws to its close, the two parts begin to reach out for each other and come ever closer. This continues until finally they have merged into a bright and shining Star and another Christed one is working hard to do their share of establishing God’s kingdom on the Earth.

Spirit alone can create matter and destroy it at will and all matter is imbued with spirit. Any spirit that dwells in matter assists the matter surrounding it in its own evolution. When humankind was first introduced to an existence in physicality, planet Earth had been prepared for this event for aeons of time, to ensure that in due course it could act as a suitable learning ground and a school of life for our race. And so it came about that ever since some of us appeared for the first time, we and our planet have been evolving together. All of us are spirit and in due course we too shall learn how to create and destroy matter.

The emergence of our race on the Earth enabled the Highest to provide us with countless real life opportunities for studying and learning, which would steadily expand our wisdom and understanding of life, ourselves and our world. Through this, in the course of a great many lifetimes, we gradually develop the skills we require to eventually be worthy of being called young Gods, which in truth every one of us is. Life itself will always be our teacher, but for the time being we have to make do with Mother Earth as our school. And although our earthly lessons are real enough while we are here, the more aware we become of our true nature and the higher purpose of our existence, the more we notice that taking part in earthly life is very much like children’s play-acting.

Ever since the start of humankind’s descent into matter, tenderly cared for and watched over by our loving parent, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, together with Its messengers, the Angels, the consciousness of us and our world has been expanding in wisdom and understanding. Through this every human soul in due course learns to differentiate between darkness and light, good and evil, honour and betrayal, love and hate, and so forth. And because the only way of learning the value of peace is through experiencing wars, as far back as historical records are available, human life on the Earth seems to have consisted of not much more that warmongering and destruction. This ensures that we shall truly cherish peace when it finally does come to our world. With all my heart and soul I do believe that this is going to happen and that we shall value it most highly.

On the road to peace and reconciliation it is good to know that God and the Angels have always accompanied us, more than that: they have been and still are part of us. That’s why they are familiar with every bit of our suffering. At all times they are willing to help us, but they cannot do so until someone ask for it, for that is the law. As we move along the predestined pathway of our life, through our struggling our inner strength and resistance increases. To quote the Talmud: ‘The burden is equal to the horse’s strength.’ And to paraphrase the Roman Emperor and philosopher Marcus Aurelius, 121 – 180 C.E.: ‘Nothing befalls human beings, except what is in their nature to endure.’

God and the Angels have the power to grant us the gift of sufficient courage and vigour to do what has to be done, so let’s not forget to ask them to supply us with them, so that regardless of how chaotic Earth life on its surface may frequently appear to be we shall be able to cope and deal constructively with whatever comes our way. Instead of being dragged down by earthly events, for us as budding seekers of God’s wisdom and truth it is of the greatest importance to focus on that which is at the same time happening on the higher and highest levels of life, where the way of all things is known. This perception of life lifts us above the material plane and into our Creator’s positive stream of consciousness and thought, and that helps us to steer clear of the thoughts and impressions of chaos and darkness the scaremongers of our world enjoy wallowing in to spread fear and doubt into the hearts and souls of humankind.

Because we know what life really is about, there is every reason why we should trust the wisdom and power of the Highest. Therefore, let us not allow ourselves to be sucked into the negative stream where the worst is expected at all times for us and our world, but frequently remind ourselves that as one of God’s children of the Age of Aquarius we no longer need to join their thinking. We are here to practise tuning our whole being into the positive thought stream. This is not difficult when we know deep down in our heart of hearts that only the best is waiting for us, our race and world and that it is sure to emerge in the fullness of time, that everything will work out for the best in the end and that out of all the evil that still exists on the Earth much good is bound to come in the end. The law of life being love, it simply cannot be any other way.

To assist us with this, the Christ Star, the Highest Star and the brightest light in the whole of Creation, at all times spreads Its light in the form of spiritual knowledge, wisdom and truth, through the channel of all awakened ones ever deeper into the layers of consciousness of our whole world. The only way the Christ Spirit can save and redeem all of us is by waking up in ever more hearts and souls. That is God’s truth which for so long had to remain hidden behind the myth of Jesus as the saviour and redeemer of humankind. Through our faith and trust in the Highest, the upper triangle of the Star, every last shred of darkness of ignorance, fears and doubts of our small earthly self, the lower triangle, as well as all the pain and suffering of our whole world are slowly but surely absorbed into the upper triangle, our Christ Self, who uplifts and transmutes them into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation.

Regardless of what still has to take place in the world around us, the perception of life we have found by now helps us to remain positive at all times. Our way of thinking shows the wise ones in charge of us that we are indeed evolving into one of the Great Mother’s wise children. This continues until our thoughts have the power to penetrate the mists and darkness that to this day fill and surround so much of our world. The more positively we think, the more powerfully the rays of God’s light flow through us. Eventually it grows strong enough to fill the densest particles of matter with the Divine blessing and healing energies, which steadily absorb more and more of the gloom of earthly life. By listening to and following the guidance we receive from the living God, the wise one within, everybody who is consciously involved in humankind’s spiritual reconstruction is meant to go forward and lead our whole world home.

The six-pointed Star represents the healing process, in which the higher and lower aspects of our nature gradually join forces and grow into one. A new Star appears on the Earth plane and a Christed one comes into being, who is capable of acting as one more saviour and redeemer of themselves, the whole of humankind and our world. For a very long time such a being may walk in our midst without they themselves and those around them realising that this is happening. The different developmental stages every soul has to undergo on its way to evolving into a Christed one is the Divine truth behind the surface words of the Jesus legend. That is the message the myth has been trying to convey to humankind ever since its first appearance.

When we are sharing a nugget of God’s wisdom and truth that we are finding along the long and winding road of evolving into a Christed one in our own right, we do so in the hope that they in turn will pass their knowledge on to others. In this way slowly but surely ever more of the darkness of our world’s spiritual ignorance dissolves and turns into light. Robert Alden wrote: ‘There is not enough darkness in all the world, to put out the light of one candle.’ The same is true for every grain of Divine wisdom. Each one of them has the power of sowing a seed which, when the time is right for this to happen, creates a tiny spark of clear and distinct recognition in the receiving soul. That’s what happens when our inner guidance, the small still voice of conscience within us, upon hearing or reading something murmurs: ‘This is right, you know!’ A small shoot begins to grow within and the Divine spark stirs from its slumbers.

This is how it comes about that in due course the higher and lower aspects of our nature are being integrated into our character make-up. They heal together into one single unit, which makes us whole and holy, and another one of God’s children of the Earth has developed into a Christed one in their own right. For us the vast cycle of learning and experiencing life in physicality closes, our earthly education is complete and there will be no further need for lifetimes on this planet. Upon our return into the world of light, our true home, a warm and loving welcome from the wise ones in charge of us is sure to await us. After the usual period of rest and recuperation they are going to release us into the spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age and at long last we are allowed to move on to exploring and studying the higher and finally the highest levels of life.

Not surprisingly the last lifetime before such a release can take place is a particularly tough and demanding one. This is because the remnants of the shadows of all lifetimes have to be cleared away, karmic debts paid and our sins against Mother Earth redeemed in some way. Every relationship has to be transformed into a friendship, to ensure that no unresolved issues or connections are left behind when we leave our present level of existence. We shall not be free until the balance of our spiritual account in the great book of life has been restored. But take heart all who are presently struggling with coming to terms and making their peace with earthly life. If you just keep on keeping on, you are sure to get there in the end, the same as everybody else when their time of liberation from Earth life has come.

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (7)

A Call To Action

On the surface of life our world still seems to be a dark place. There is much spiritual ignorance and that is the cause of wars and violence, crimes and injustices, exploitations and power-seeking, wherever one looks. Do not despair when you observe them, because in the background and on the inner level a peaceful revolution is taking place and all who are ready to work with the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star, are called to service. A silent army of healers and lightworkers has gathered by now and is determined to put an end to this sad state of affairs. They are numbering thousands – maybe millions, who knows? – from all races and every age group, and every one of them is quietly beavering away.

These people are the supporters of a Universal revolution and they are found in every nation on our planet, though none of them will ever be seen on TV, heard about on the radio or mentioned in the newspapers. They or not are in pursuit of power and glory and they do not wear uniforms Most of them are happily, anonymously and quietly working behind the scenes in the background of life. One of them could be walking past you in any country and culture of our world, in towns and cities big and small, mountains, valleys and remote islands, without you having the slightest idea of who they are.

They are freedom fighters of a very special kind to whom it does not matter who in the end will take the final credit for the blessing and healing, salvation and redemption of our world. All they have in mind is getting on with the job in hand to the best of their ability, in accordance with the inner guidance they receive from their intuition, the living God within. Although during the day many of these people pursue ordinary jobs, their most important efforts take place behind the scenes, because they belong to an army of consciousness who is dedicated to a healing conspiracy. With the help and the will of God and the Angels they are doing their share of slowly bringing our new and peaceful world into being. This can only be done by listening within and with passion and joy they follow the instructions they receive from the Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who is the Sun behind and above Suns and dwells in their hearts.

Unnoticed by the hustle and bustle of the outer world these peacemakers are on the move. Everywhere their weapons of love and light, wisdom and truth, comfort, healing and peace are exploding on the inner level of life. The soldiers of this army are healers and lightbringers who are expressing themselves creatively in their own unique way and are sharing the special gifts and talents the Universe has bestowed upon them with anyone who is ready to receive them. This army honours and enjoys the good, right and beautiful things of our world and its arsenal consists of the written and spoken word in poetry and prose, hugs and smiles, kind and loving words, photography and movies, meditations, prayers and quiet reflections, singing and dancing, music-making and many other spiritual social activities.

This force of light also works through spiritual websites and blogs. Its blessing and healing power flows through every one of their words of wisdom, comfort and healing. Why don’t you join our happy throng and become one of us? Share all spiritual wisdom that is worthy of it, because your inner guidance says: ‘This is true!’, with as many as possible by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, online groups and associations.

Speak about your beliefs to those around you, but be careful and extra gentle with those who are not yet on your wavelength. Bear in mind that they are your younger siblings in the family of humankind and just sow a tiny seed into their minds. If the person is ready for their awakening, what you are sowing will germinate and a small shoot will soon appear in their consciousness. Next time you meet them they might even ask you a few questions about what you know in your heart of hearts to be true. Whenever you are in doubt what to tell someone, turn to your wise one within and quietly say or think: ‘Please help me with this and give me the right words.’ If you do this, they surely will.

Those of us who seriously wish to help Mother Earth live modestly. To avoid putting unnecessary strain on her precious resources, we avoid over-consumption of any kind and live as a good example that others may wish to follow happily. Healers and lightbringers are aware that before any transformation can manifest itself on the outer plane of life, it first has to happen within. That’s why you will find them quietly and humbly getting on with improving their character and unselfishly serving the power of the Highest the best way they know how to. That is how in due course each one of us in due course has to grow into a channel through which the energies of the Christ Star flows for the blessing and healing of all life. The result is a slow but steady moving of mountains of faith. Invisibly on the surface of life, God’s power works through ever more of us and carries us and our world on His/Her shoulders steadily forwards and upwards into an ever brighter, more peaceful and beautiful future.

Love is the law of life and also the new religion of the Aquarian Age. As it has its seat in the intelligence all human hearts and souls possess, we do not have to be highly educated or possess any exceptional knowledge to understand the language of love. At the moment of the creation of each Divine spark this knowledge has been programmed into it and through this into the evolutionary pulse of our race. It is good to witness how more and more of us realise that:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life.
And their only born Son/Daughter.
They are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

* * *

Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past (8)

An Anthem Of Healing And Peace

The birds they sang at the break of day.
‘Start again,’ I heard them say.
‘Don’t dwell on what has passed away
Or what is yet to be.
Ah, the wars they will be fought again.
The holy dove she will be caught again.
Bought and sold and bought again.
The dove is never free.’

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.

We asked for signs.
The signs were sent:
The birth betrayed,
The marriage spent,
Yeah the widowhood,
Of every government:
Signs for all to see.

I can’t run no more with that lawless crowd,
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud.
But they’ve summoned, they’ve summoned up
A thundercloud and they’re going to hear from me.

Ring the bells that still can ring.
You can add up the parts,
But you won’t have the sum.
You can strike up the march,
There is no drum.
Every heart, every heart
To love will come,
Like any refugee.

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything.
And that’s how the light gets in . . .

By Leonard Cohen
Greeting us from the world of light.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Let It Be (1)

The Angels and Masters in the
Spiritual background of earthly life
Are in charge of us and our world.
They are the voice of the Great Father/Mother
And of my conscience.
Whenever I’m in trouble,
Their wisdom and love speak to me:
‘Be still, My child,
There’s a reason for everything
And answers to all your questions.
Let Me show the way and
Refuse to rush into things.
For a while let them be,
So I can show you intuitively
How to respond.
Just let it be.

In my deepest, darkest hours
This voice whispers: ‘Let it be.’
And even if the broken-hearted people
Of our world as yet cannot recognise this presence,
The only thing they need to do is ask
For their guidance and protection
Which will never be denied.

That’s how, in due course,
Everybody learns about the living God within
And through their own experiences finds out
That God is as much part of us as we are of God,
That no-one is ever apart from God,
And that with the help and will
Of God and the Angels,
The right way of handling
Any situation is sure to be found.
Just tell them about your troubles
Follow their advice
And let it be.

Spiritual wisdom and truth are God’s light.
Whenever my life clouds over,
I ask for the radiance of this light
To shine onto my problems
And intuitively show me the way forward.
Knowing that it is always the right one for me,
Even though it may not be for anyone else,
And that this will continue forever,
It’s easy to let people and things be.

That’s how in any difficult situation
Divine love and wisdom can soon take over.
And I hear my inner guidance whispering:
‘Look for the lesson, be patient, My child.
Allow yourself to be and rest safely in the knowledge
That the answers to all your questions will
Never fail to come and light your way.

Just let yourself be and enjoy the voyage
Of your earthly existence as much as you can,
Bearing in mind that it’s merely a passing phase
On spirit/soul’s long evolutionary journey.’

Paul McCartney
Edited by Aquarius

‘Being part of and at one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, your soul is psychic and therefore as familiar with the past as the present and future. The Great Mother is the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the wise one within who knows the answers to every one of your questions. All She desires is to protect the human race against destroying itself. She has always been with you and part of you. When you laugh, she enjoys herself with you. And when you are sad and lonely or in pain, She suffers with you. We speak most earnestly to all of you and urge you to bring forth and develop the highest and noblest qualities of the Great Mother. The Virgin Mary of the Jesus legend as the mother of God is but one of Her many symbols.’

Extract from a teaching of the White Eagle group of spirit guides in
‘Spiritual Wisdom And Understanding A Growing Organism’

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

You Never Walk Alone (2)

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on, through the wind.
Walk on, through the rain.
Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
And you’ll never walk alone,
You’ll never walk alone.

From ‘Carousel’
Richard Rogers and Oscar Hammerstein

The law of life is love and love is God and life, and that is the power behind the turning of the wheels of human and cosmic life. All of us, without exception, are sparks of the Universal Christ’s Light. Each is an individual in its own right who contains a full set of Divine characteristics, from the very best to the worst. At first these qualities only exist in us in seed form, waiting to unfold and develop when we have become sufficiently evolved.

On the inner level we are whole and do not need anyone else to make us so, even though for a long time it feels that way to ensure the survival of our species. Everybody has been blessed with the gift of free will and we eventually reach the developmental stage when we want to do nothing but freely and willingly surrender our whole being to the will and wishes of our Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

Whenever a problem arises in our life, it’s best to hand it over to the Highest Forces of life by tuning the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God. Their replies reach us through the living and breathing God within us. And that is the only authority in the whole of Creation who unfailingly knows the way of everything and the answers to all our questions. We may have to wait a while for them to come, but they will surely come and without fail show us the way forward.

* * *

Happy New Year 2023
With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
3 Jan, 2023
Words
8,144
Read Time
40 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
475

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.