Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (97)
Miracles And Wonders (97)

Miracles And Wonders (97)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 6th January 2023

Astrology And Numerology

Astrology and numerology are twin subjects that not only complement but also enhance each other. In this way they supply you and your world with an ever better understanding of what the pathway of your whole world as well as your own for the present lifetime is about. A basic astrological knowledge is greatly enhanced and enlarged when the fine-tuning instrument of numerology is added to it. We do not suggest using either one or the other of these Divine sciences as mere fortunetelling instruments. Yet, your knowledge can help you understand the energies that are influencing you and your loved ones, for the whole of their present lifetime, as well as for each day that passes.

And that’s why today we are inviting you to join us on another numerological exploration to find out what else is ahead for you and your world in the year 2023. 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 2 + 3 = 7. 1 = the Sun represents the Great Father of all life for the whole of Creation. He is constantly supplying fresh ideas for the creative processes anywhere, including humankind and everything that shares your world with you. 2 = the Moon represents the Great Mother of all life. As the second impulse of creation, She wisely and lovingly responds to the ideas her companion, the first impulse, sends to Her consciousness. She is the one who decides where and when something new should be created and when something old is ready to be destroyed and left behind for good.

The 0 = the circle of Eternity. In the coming year the Great Mother’s love and wisdom will be connected by this circle, on the inner as well as the outer material plane, with what’s going to happen in your world. And that is going to up the development of humankind’s higher spiritual God or Christ nature, individually as much as collectively.

Before moving on, let’s take a closer look at the Divine Trinity. It consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit and light of the Universal Christ Spirit. From both of them everything that exists in the whole of Creation has been created and is constantly maintained through the co-operation of the Divine Trinity. This has never changed and the false beliefs of the patriarchy made no difference to it. The 3 is the number of the Divine Trinity. The prominent position of the 3, for the whole of the coming year, is going to supply humankind and everything that exists in your world with sufficient spiritual enthusiasm, energy and the spirit of social wellbeing that’s needed for progressing on the evolutionary spiral, individually as well as collectively.

For those who are willing to make good use of the energies that the 3 supplies and work hard for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, rather than seeking selfish gains, all their endeavours will be successful. Yet, this can only come about for as long as they pay attention to the instructions received from their friends and helpers in the spirit realm.

The number 3 also contains powerful symbolisms, for example about the birth, life and death cycle. The deeper your world penetrates into the energies of the Aquarian age, the age of truth, the more human beings on your plane will become aware that there really is no death. The only thing that happens, as soon as an earthly lifetime has reached its end, is a transfiguration. It transports the departed from one state of life to another and that’s all. From being a material being in the material world each spirit/soul does nothing but return to its true eternal home and that is our world, the spirit realm.

The Jesus legend describes this event as follows in St. Matthew 17:1-2 ‘After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.’ Something similar happens to every human being on their return into our realm. The high mountain is a symbolism for our part of your world, the spirit realm. The disciples Jesus takes with him represent the Angel of transfiguration and other spirit friends and helpers who assist it to take each spirit/soul back to their true eternal home. That’s the place from which every one of you emerges at the beginning of each earthly lifetime. All those who have returned to our realm can no longer be seen by ordinary earthly eyes.

The prominent position of the 3 for the coming year is a signal that much good and positive creativity will once more be taking place for humankind and its world. Good means of communication, optimism and a general curiosity about the unfolding new understanding of spiritual matters will be the dominant factors. The Greek philosopher, Pythagoras, believed that the meaning behind every number is deeply significant and that each one influences the energies of you and your world in its own special way. Pythagoras told your world that the 3 is the perfect number to bring more love and harmony, wisdom and understanding to all individuals and your world. Never were truer words spoken.

Yet, let’s not forget that the 6 is the number of love. It comes to your world through the planet Venus in the zodiac’s signs Taurus and Libra. In each sign the planet affects people and their world in quite a different manner. In each sign human beings are taught the value of something. In the fixed Earth sign Taurus it’s that of money and material possessions. Those born into the cardinal Air sign Libra are interested in good and harmonious human relationships as well as music and wherever clear thinking abilities are finding expression.

And now we shall return to what numerology can tell us, for example about the 7. It is the number of the highest love vibration in the whole of Creation. And if the date of your birth for example is 20.9.1967 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7 your predestined and unchangeable pathway through your present lifetime indicates that, with the passing of time, you are going to develop into one of your world’s foremost intellectuals. You will be a deep thinker and philosopher as well as a scholar who analyses things from every angle before making any important decision. Your spirit/soul is of a visionary quality and your ways of thinking frequently are quite unique.

The 7 is a mystical as well as a prime number. This means that multiplying two smaller numbers with each other will never result in a 7. However, do not forget to look at the way this number came about for you. In this case with the 3 and the 4. 3 = Jupiter, the sole ruler of Sagittarius, the sign in which spiritual knowledge and wisdom is taught. 4 = Uranus. Together with Saturn Uranus rules Aquarius and through it speaks the voice of God to humankind. This is the only place where genuine Divine truth can be found, yet only when the time is right for it to happen. And that time is now and Aquarius is the sign into whose energies your whole world for some time by now has been penetrating ever more deeply.

If your life path number is the seven, you tend to be introspective. You will constantly be searching for greater understanding of yourself and through this your self-awareness constantly increases. And that’s what you later love sharing with those around you. You enjoy inner journeying and will never stop exploring not only your own mind but also your spirit/soul, as well as those of others. Whilst searching for fresh knowledge and understanding, you are constantly finding new ways of improving your whole being, the inner as much as the outer. Every bit of new learning is but another arrow in the quiver of your knowledge. That’s what, at a later date, you will be sharing with anyone who is in need of it. And we assure you that at any given time there are a great many of them in your world!

Being an intellectual, the more your life progresses the more you develop into an ever deeper thinker and philosopher. You are an eternal scholar who is eager to constantly learn something new. You will never get tired of analysing things from every angle before making important decisions. You have true visionary abilities and your ways of thinking and perceiving matters is a unique one. And that makes you an ideal pioneer and wayfinder for the Aquarian age, the age of truth, which others will never hesitate to follow.

All of this is coming humankind’s way in the year 2023. Should you spiritually be mature enough, you will be able to make the best possible use of what we are telling you in any of our messages. And as long as you don’t do so for selfish purposes and material gains, but only aim for the highest good and greatest joy of humankind and all life that shares your world with you, you will be gaining in many other ways.

* * *

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

About Children

Holding a babe on her bosom, a woman said:
‘Speak to us of children’,
And the Prophet replied: ‘Your children are not your children;
Every human being is a beloved child of the Earth
Of the Great Father/Mother.
We are all manifestations of life that’s steadfastly moving
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral
Of the whole of Creation, one of their own as well as
One for the whole of humankind and our world.

Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you.
Even though they are with you for a while,
They do not belong to you.
You can give them your love, but try not to make
Them think your thoughts.
From as early as possible, teach each one how
To think its own thoughts,
Come to its own conclusions and
Develop its own opinions.

Although you house their physical bodies for a while,
Their spirit/souls are uniquely their own.
In their soul memories they have brought with them
Their own hopes, dreams and aspirations
And they may not be the same as yours.
That’s what you also did when you entered
Your present lifetime and will do again,
Should you need to return to this plane
In a future lifetime, in case you have not yet
Finished your education in the earthly school of life.

Being like your children is good for you.
It keeps you young at heart with them and you continue to
Observe our world with the innocence of a childlike perception.
Whatever you do, forget about making your children like you,
As that would be holding back their development
And not do nothing to assist yours.

Sagittarius is the zodiac’s sign in which
Humankind’s superconscious faculties are developed.
It symbol is the archer, half human and half God.
Parents are the bows from which
The Great Father/Mother of all life
Is sending everyone of Its children forth like
Living arrows onto the material plane.
The members of Angelic Kingdom serve the Divine archer.
They love to shoot their arrows as far and wide as possible.
They alone can see the marks, which are invisible
To earthly eyes, that every arrow leaves behind
And how much progress it is making
On its pathway of getting to know itself
As a spark of the Great Light and
A young God in the making.

That’s how, in the course of many earthly lifetimes,
Every one of us evolves into an ever more perfect and beautiful
Manifestation of the archetype that exists in
The Great Father’s mind.
The first step of our apprenticeship as a young God
Is taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.
It has reached its end as soon as
We have evolved into a Christed one,
Each in their own right.

The Divine archer loves parents who not only
Give their children roots in which they can grow but also
The freedom to fly when they are ready to leave the nest;
Stepping back and setting their offspring free,
Safe in the knowledge that they will do well because
From early on they have been encouraged
To make their own mistakes, so they can learn from
Their own experiences and dream their own dream.
Support your children to fulfil their own highest potential,
As that sets you free to attend to yours.

The Archer loves wise parents and teachers,
Who tell the children in their care that they are the children of God
And that therefore each one is as precious and unique as the other;
Who appreciate that although children at first live
In smaller bodies than their own, they have nonetheless
Come into our world as a fully developed spirit/soul,
Who may have a much longer evolutionary history
Behind it than its parents;
And that their gifts and talents are not inherited from
Any of their forebears but it could already have taken
Many lifetimes to develop them and bring them
To full flowering, maybe in this one.

Wise parents tell their offspring that:
They are not some kind of appendix of them;
They have been granted the gift of another lifetime
To learn, evolve and grow some more through their own experiences,
The same as they are doing and forever will continue to do.
When their children go to school, they point out that they are
Learning for themselves and for life itself,
Not only for this lifetime, but for Eternity.
They explain that every human being is personally responsible
For every one of their thoughts, words and actions,
And that the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma,
In due course returns every one of them to is sender.
That’s why in each lifetime we are born to parents who are
Like the parent we ourselves were during our most recent lifetime.

Wise parents teach their children that they are personally
Responsible for every one of their thoughts, words and actions
And that the Universal law of cause and effect or Karma,
In due course returns every one of them.
Through their example they are showing that,
If one wants to get anything of value from earthly life,
It’s essential to first put something valuable into it.

From as early as possible, wise parents encourage their children not to blindly swallow everything they hear, see or read; not to believe that something is true just because someone says so, whoever they may be; to let everything flow through the inner filter of their very own wise one or living God within, who communicates with everybody through the world of their feelings. If something is true or false, this guidance reliably lets us know.

Wise parents don’t endlessly give to their children. Through first giving something and then withholding it for a while, their offspring learn about its value. That’s how the love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother have always been teaching us, their beloved children of the Earth the value of honesty and truth. And this is why our world needed approx. six thousand years of patriarchy. With the old religions unnatural all-male God-head and their steadily increasing store of false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices, and the insistence of their leaders that they are literally true, one step after another honesty and truth were almost completely removed from our world.

Although it seems that God and the Angels are allowing the present outburst of lying and cheating, deception and corruption, they will never cease to be the eye that does not sleep. Wise ones know that it must be happening for a wise higher reason. They forgive your world’s present troublemakers and scaremongers because they really do not know what they are doing – most of all to themselves when, in due course, the law of Karma returns to them the seeds they are so happily sowing far and wide.

Wise ones know intuitively that our world’s present state is the crescendo and final instalment of being taught the value of honesty and truth. When they have reappeared, they will be appreciated and treasured beyond compare. Every one of us will ensure that they will never again go from us and our world. Wise parents realise that the Great Father/Mother together with their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ’s spirit and light, are the true parents of the whole of humankind. Earthly parents can merely act as their representatives and can only ever be substitutes for the real thing.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius
Updated June 2021

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’ (1)

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’ (2)

The Mythology Of The Tree Of Life

The concept of a tree of life as a many-branched tree is an illustration of the idea that all life on Earth is related. With the help of mythology and religions, philosophies and science, time and again throughout the ages, the Angels introduced our world to the idea of a tree of life as a symbol of evolution and growth. This mystical concept draws humankind’s attention to the interconnectedness of all life on our planet and a metaphor for the common descent of every lifeform from the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life.

The tree’s part above the Earth represents humankind’s earthly existence and its roots are going simultaneously down into the spirit world, the inner level of life, that which is hidden from normal earthly view and knowledge. Individually and collectively, the more highly evolved we become, the higher our branches reach into the sky and the more our roots penetrate into the wisdom and knowledge of the spirit realm. Ultimately, this process reconnects us with the conscious awareness of our oneness with God, the source of our being.

To this day, among humankind’s best friends on the Earth plane from the cradle to the grave, quite literally, have been trees. Forever faithful and true, never complaining no matter how much humankind sins against them, these our most faithful and reliable companions of our earthly sojourns can be relied upon to be there for us. Their blessings have constantly reached through every aspect of our existence, from a shady resting place on hot days, to generously providing the materials for the manufacture of our first and last receptacles, the cradle and the coffin.

Trees have always held a great fascination for humankind. In times gone by, many cultures have honoured them as symbolisms and expressions of the love and devotion of the Great Mother of all life to all her earthly children. Life itself has been depicted as a tree and some of the myths and legends surrounding this tree must be as old as life on Earth itself. And so, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the Bible images mentioned in the previous chapter were by no means invented by Christianity. Adopted from the concepts of much older pagan traditions, they were re-written to make them suitable to be included in the teachings of the New Testament.

For example, the Greek Goddess Hera’s magical apple garden contained the Tree of Life and the sacred serpent. The Christmas tree is also one of the many symbols for the tree of life or tree of knowledge. The custom of cutting an evergreen and bringing it indoors goes back to ancient Norse Yule celebrations for the return of the Sun during the shortest and darkest days of winter. It was imported into the Christian teachings during the times when converting the so-called pagans to their new faith was high on the agenda.

Barbara Walker wrote in ‘The Woman’s Encyclopaedia Of Myths And Secrets’: ‘On the night before a holy day, Roman priests called Dendrophori or ‘tree-bearers’ cut one of the sacred pines, decorated it and carried it into the temple of the Great Mother of all life. Figures and fetishes attached to such trees in later centuries seem to have represented the whole pantheon of pagan deities on the World Tree.’ The modern Christmas tree followed this tradition in its own way.

The tree of life is also known as the World Tree. In ‘Man, Myth and Magic: The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Mythology, Religion and the Unknown, edited by Richard Cavendish, explains: ‘An infinity of symbolic detail accompanies the different parts of the world-tree… The cosmic tree often bore fruits which the Gods ate to ensure their immortality: and so it became a tree of life.’

The idea of trees as symbolisms of the Universe goes back to Scandinavian mythology, where the Oden Ash or Yggdrasil was believed to possess this quality. In India it was the fig tree or Asvattha. In the Hindu religion the Banyan tree is the symbol of the tree of life. The Lord Buddha is said to have meditated under such a tree until he found his enlightenment. However, because the Buddha is as much a legendary figure as the Master Jesus, the tales about this vary considerably regarding the length of time this took and also the type of tree under which they sat. Christianity has adopted the apple tree form the pagan traditions and many other religions have similar ideas, including China and Russia.

The Celts and Druids represented the World Tree as the sacred oak, which with its branches and roots connected the three worlds of the Upperworld, Middle-Earth, and Underworld. The concept of the axis mundi also is visualized as a world tree, for example in the Mayan culture as Wacah Chan. Wikipedia states: ‘It is a common shamanic concept, the healer traversing the axis mundi to bring back knowledge from the other world. The axis mundi both connects Heaven and Earth as well as providing a path between the two…’

When, in times long gone by, we walked the Earth as our own ancestors, we used the evergreen Holly with its thorny leaves and red berries in our winter celebrations. The Burning Bush of Moses’ vision was a holly. It was also important to the Druids; it represented death and regeneration to them. And it was the plant of Mother Holle or Hel, the Norse underworld Goddess. In Germany, witches used Holly for making wands. Barbara Walker writes: ‘Red holly berries showed the female blood-of-life colour, corresponding to white mistletoe berries associated with male elements of semen and death.’ At Yule tide, the winter festival of the Divine Marriage, these two plants were displayed together.

The Dionysian cult of Roman times displayed the holly together with the ivy, as the symbol of feminine and masculine balance during times of the solstice festival. Because of its connection with sex it was renounced by the early Christian bishops, Tertullian and the Council of Bracara in particular. Although it was considered to be unfit for Christian celebrations, the practice of adorning doorways with holly and kissing under the mistletoe continued. The latter originally represented a blessing for the union between the master and the mistress of a house. When the Church realised that these ancient customs could not be suppressed altogether, the holly was eventually declared to be symbolic of the crown of thorns and the drops of blood on the Saviour’s head.

To this day, apples are significant in our culture, from sayings like ‘The apple of my eye’ or ‘an apple for the teacher,’ and ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ to folk tales about Johnny Appleseed, and the always popular apple pie. From the pagan traditions, Christianity adopted the apple tree as the tree of knowledge in paradise. Its fruit was declared to be the key to original sin, the fall of grace from God. John Bradner’s writes: ‘By tradition the apple is the fruit of the Paradise Tree. It is used sometimes as a symbol of Christ, the new or second Adam.’ However the apple’s five-petalled blossoms, like the rose and pentagram, appeared in the much older Indo-European tradition. Here it represents the knowledge of sacred femininity, sexuality and immortality.

The Goddesses’ magical paradise took the form of apple groves in many traditions such as the Celtic ‘Apple Land’ of Avalon, the Norse Goddess Idun’s magical apples kept the Gods immortal. And here we also encounter the Greek Goddess Hera’s magical apple garden which contained the tree of life and the sacred serpent, mentioned earlier. A significant connection of the apple with witches and gypsies is the five-pointed ‘star’ that contains the apple seeds in the core of every apple when cut transversely. This relates to mythology about the Virgin Kore or Core within her the Earth Mother Demeter. Isn’t it astonishing that, in this instance, even the word ‘core’ has been preserved in the English language?

Barbara Walker explains: ‘The five-pointed star in a circle was the Egyptian hieroglyph for the underworld womb, where resurrection was brought about by the mother-heart of transformations.’ This is how it came about that in later gypsy and pagan traditions the apple symbolised the sacred union of the physical and the spiritual world.

I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree.

A tree whose hungry roots are pressed
Into Mother Earth’s sweet loving breast.

A tree that looks at God all day
And lifts its many arms to pray.

A tree that may in summer wear
A nest of robins in its hair,

Upon whose blossoms snow has lain
And who loves every drop of rain.

Poems were made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Joyce Kilmer
Edited by Aquarius

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’ (3)

Absorbing Spiritual Wisdom And Truth

My writings have always been of an intuitive nature. The knowledge about any of the topics covered did not come to me through reading big books – or small ones for that matter. Every bit of the spiritual wisdom and truth I am sharing with you in my jottings has been and still is an integral part of my own healing journey of a thousand miles. The insights that are coming to me intuitively are accompanied by the learning I am gaining from my own experiences. Life itself has been, still is and forever will be my teacher. Therefore, one could say that my knowledge has quite literally grown organically on the tree of life.

If any of the spiritual wisdom and truth we find along the way is to become our permanent soul property, it is not enough to read about it or listen to it somewhere. It can only be absorbed by us when we allow sufficient time for practising and applying it whenever possible in our daily encounters. That is the only way spiritual knowledge can sink into the deepest recesses of our consciousness and become part of our spiritual property. Once we have made it our own, it will stay with us forever. We bring it with us into every one of our future lifetimes, where it supports us and eases our way through life. Acquiring gifts of this calibre may take not just one lifetime but many. Yet, they are so valuable that they are worth every small effort we make to obtain them.

The awareness that all life, including ours, is subject to God’s laws, also known as the Universal laws, is the first and most fundamental piece of equipment everyone needs in their kitbag for the travels that eventually take each one of us back into the oneness with our Creator. The first law is love. It is followed by the law of evolution and the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma. All subsequent laws radiate out from the first one. To my mind, without the awareness of their existence nothing on the Earth plane makes any sense at all. But as soon as the full significance of their meaning and the effects they have on our lives and that of our whole world dawns upon us, our perception of life changes completely.

For us the pieces of the great jigsaw puzzle of life start to fall into place and suddenly everything makes a great deal of sense. And it does not take long until one grasps that everything in the whole of Creation takes place as a natural consequence of this law and that the events in our own life – as well as everybody else’s – have always been caused by our own and their desire nature. We can see for ourselves that each one of us once set the wheels in motion for anything that happened and still is taking place in our world. I believe that the grasp of this concept is the most essential key for unlocking our inner doors of understanding. Equipped with it, the whole of life begins to make sense and every single event reveals itself as being loaded special meaning and an underlying higher, wise and significant evolutionary purpose.

In the ordinary course of events though, true enlightenment consists of a slow and steady growth of understanding, which human souls can only gain through applying their learning to their own daily lives. But there are exceptions and in any case, reaching the degree of comprehension mentioned in the previous paragraph is illumination in the truest sense of the word. Frequently more of it is found after prolonged periods of suffering and/or extreme tests of endurance. When the events lie behind us it is not unusual that our Highest Self rewards us, its small earthly counterpart, with an increased clarity of vision and understanding. In totally unexpected moments sudden flashes of insight may come to lighten our darkness and are helping us to gain a deeper understanding of the purpose and meaning of earthly life and its concerns. We may then be able see for ourselves that there really is a place for each and every one of us in the grand scheme of things and that the life that has been given to us is a good one, after all.

There can be no doubt about it that we human souls are intrepid climbers. Guided and protected by our Highest or God Self and the Angels, including our Guardian Angel, in the course of many lifetimes every one of us slowly ascends the spiritual mountain. Many different pathways lead up this mountain, consisting of the multitude of belief systems and religions that have ever existed on the Earth plane. Although it has not always looked like it on the surface of earthly life, the ultimate aim of each one of them has always been to lead humankind back into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. In spite of the fact that friends and helpers in the world of light are constantly with us and are making sure that adequate progress is made by all of us.

Only through the absence of something or someone can we learn to appreciate its value. That is why for a long time the small self is left to think of itself as being alone in its present existence. Thus, when sad and difficult times have to be endured by us, we believe ourselves unprotected and largely unloved by life. In our terrified state it is a great relief when we discover that, though unbeknown to us for a long time, we have always been and forever will be surrounded by groups of spirit guides. Each one of them is headed by one of the Masters of that world and the angelic hierarchy are above them, for they are in charge of all life. Altogether these beings ensure that every human soul constantly learns from its own experiences. They are seeing to it that each one of us bravely gets on with the tough job of growing from spiritual infancy into the maturity of adulthood, undeterred by the many considerable obstacles that have to be overcome on the way.

None of us is ever forgotten or excluded from the care of these wise ones and the evolutionary plan for your race and world. To help us to develop our individuality and so that we may grow in wisdom and understanding, every human soul, before it can move on to experiencing the higher levels of life, first has to descend into matter and become familiar with the conditions of life in physicality. As we slowly evolve, the matter surrounding us does the same. Only when this part of our earthly education has been attended to sufficiently, can the long haul of our ascent out of earthly life begin. For this purpose each one of us has to move round and around the zodiac in vast cycles of experiences. Every stop in one of its signs and houses presents us with plentiful opportunities for integrating ever more of the highest qualities of that particular sign and house.

Battered and bruised, on and on we thus march through a great many lifetimes. And at the end of each one we return to our base, the world of spirit, to rest and be restored, an then to take stock and review the progress we have made up to the present. Being part of God and as a co-creator with God, human spirits are creative and enterprising. On the whole we like excitement and soon become restless. And when we have rested long enough in our other world, a great yearning overcomes us for the splendour of returning into the loving union with God and all life. This is the goal that waits for every one of us when we reach the top of the evolutionary spiral of life. As that can only be achieved through ever more learning and growing, we venture forth, apply for another lifetime on the Earth and wait for the right moment to be born into yet another physical body that has been prepared for us by God and the Angels.

‘Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is our Lord!’ is quite literally true. All human beings who at any given time are dwelling on the Earth plane are basically on their road back into the oneness with our Creator. That is everyone’s highest potential and birthright, regardless of how high or low our standing on the social scale may presently be. The task before each one of us is an identical one. As soon as our spiritual awakening has taken place, we start on the pathway of an aspiring healer and lightbringer, first for ourselves and then also for those around us. This road takes us ever higher up the spiritual mountain of life until we have grown into a saviour and redeemer, again first of ourselves and then also for our whole world.

Learning to work hand in hand with the Angels and our Highest Self, the living God within, is our most urgent requirement for attending to this task. This we do by frequently asking for their guidance and protection. Remember that without asking for help from the highest it cannot reach us. Our requests however enable them to come to our assistance and show us how to go about this highly sophisticated and specialised project. The further we move along this highway, the more we discover that we no longer have any need for the teachings of those who came before us, whether they have their supposed origin in legendary figures or people who really once walked the Earth. From first hand experience we are learning that our Highest Self truly does know the answers to all our questions and that it gives them to us intuitively. In-tuition = the inner teacher. When this part of our being has become our tutor, we no longer require any others.

* * *

From ‘Wisdom From The Tree Of Life’

You Are Special (1)

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

* * *

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

* * *

You Are Special (2)

Give Of Your Best

My inner guidance says: ‘Life on the earthly plane is a place of learning. It’s a school in which everybody simultaneously plays the role of teacher and pupil. Everybody taking part in it is equally loved and all have been equally gifted by the Great Father/Mother of all life. They are humankind’s true parents and preferences of any kind are unknown to them. Every one of you has come through earthly parents, but you are not of them. You live in physical bodies and that’s your vehicle for getting around on the material plan, which is meant to last for one lifetime only. It’s the outer shell in which every human spirit/soul is temporarily clothed. Like all earthly things, physical bodies get worn out and then have to be recycled.

‘Your physical body’s genes have been inherited from the ancestral life through which your earthly parents entered their present lifetime, because all were taking part in the same lessons which they needed for a specific part of their earthly education. Your inner being, however, is something quite different. It’s uniquely everybody’s own because it was created by them alone and that could have taken many earthly lifetimes. Everything you ever learn is eternally yours. No-one ever can or will even attempt to take it away from you. The memories of everything that ever happened to you are stored in the subconscious part of your own being. This includes the weaknesses as much as the strength you’ve developed thus far. To enable you to continue working on and with these character traces, your soul memories accompany you into every new earthly lifetime. From the moment you take your first breath, they are influencing you in either positive or negative ways.

‘For some time by now, the greatest transformation that your world has ever experienced has been and still is taking place. Your planet is changing from an over-materialistically and especially money-spinning orientated place into an ever more spiritual one. Every one of you has a special and unique role to play in this transformation. What God and the Angels expect from you is basically very straightforward and simple. The only thing they are asking is that each one should share whatever is already at their disposal from their special gift. For as long as you give of your best and wish to serve the good of the whole, instead of pursuing selfish aims, they will do the rest.

‘Each one of you was gifted in some specific way, because that enables you to play your very own unique role in your world’s present transformation. It does not matter that to this day, many of you have not yet discovered their gifts. Although they are still slumbering in the subconscious part of your being, all you have to do is go in search of them and start developing the. Ask God and the Angels to help you find them. There are also many in your midst who have already spent many earthly lifetimes of unfolding their gifts. Giving of them freely and unselfishly for the highest good and greatest joy of the whole of humankind and your world, that’s the only way they can come to full flowering.

‘Every one of you was brought into being and released into experiencing earthly life at a different time. Regardless of this, since then all of you have been occupied with attending to the initial part of your apprenticeship as a young God in the making. This is how it’s come about that the spiritually older and more mature members of the great family of humankind were able to assist their younger and less experienced siblings to cope with their earthly existence. And that’s not different to what happens in any good earthly family. It was the love and wisdom of your Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, that designed both parts of humankind’s existence in this manner. It goes without saying that the spiritually more advanced children of the Earth should help their younger and less experienced siblings to grow in wisdom and understanding. That’s how all of you have always been moving forwards and upwards on the great evolutionary spiral of life, steadily and one step after another, each on their own spiral and simultaneously on the one for the whole of humankind and your world. This will forever continue.

‘Something like a veil separates your world from its inner spiritual background and us, your spirit friends and helpers. Not just one Guardian Angel but a whole group of us have always accompanied each one of you, from the moment of your first appearance on the earthly plane. Although these helpers are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that they have always been with you and that they will never leave you. At all times they are occupied with guiding and protecting every earthly self against damaging or destroying the essence of their being and that’s the Divine spark within every human spirit/soul. These friends never interfere with anyone’s earthly existence and the development of their unique earthly personality. Only when something is in danger of getting out of hand are we allowed to step in and say: ‘So far and no further!’ That’s our reaction to your world’s present state, in which every one of you has their own unique role to play. And just in case you have not yet have discovered what your gifts are, turn to your very own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within every human being, and ask to be shown intuitively.

Aquarius is the voice of God, whatever that may mean to you at present. ‘You Are Special’ is one of the oldest and best loved parts of the Aquarian writings. For many years by now, the voice of the Great Father/Mother of all life has been communicating with you through these writings. ‘Call Me by any name and I shall be there. I always listen but only respond when someone asks for it. You always have been and forever will be as much part of Me, as I am part of you. Never doubt that I am always with every one of you, that you have always been safe and forever will be, and that all is well with you and your world and that its reins are resting safely in My loving hands.

Updated June 2021

* * *

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

Happy New Year In Our Time

It’s happy New Year in our time:
Whenever someone accepts being responsible for
All their thoughts, words and actions
And makes an effort to control and be in charge of them;
Each time one of us tunes the receiver/transmitter station
Of their earthly mind into the frequencies of
God and the Angels on the Highest levels of life,

These manifestations are signs that another
One of us is increasing our world’s spiritual wealth
Through the realisation that the story of Jesus
Is but a myth and a legend that no longer
Needs to be understood literally.
The God-man was but an icon
Who could never save and redeem anyone,
Least of all the whole of humankind
And our world.

Every human being is a spark of the
Universal Christ’s light and therefore
Truly It’s child.
The awareness of this reveals itself
Through a person’s natural
Love for honesty and truth, and their
Dislike for lying and cheating,
Taking advantage of others.

The more people reach out for each other
In the spirit of friendship and love,
Preferring to help and support those around them
To exploiting and abusing, lying and cheating,
The more humankind’s collective spirit/soul
Heaves a big sigh of relief and
On the highest levels of life,
The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle,
The throne of God, rejoice that humankind realises at last
That the long promised ‘second coming’ is in truth the first one
And that, therefore, the first true Christ-Mass is taking place
On the earthly plane of life and people discover
The true meaning of Christmas.

For long enough the Jesus story has protected humankind
Against discovering everybody’s own
Higher God or Christ nature.
The pandemic has been an essential part of
The Divine evolutionary plan for our world
And all individuals within it, because
Events of this nature, better than anything else,
In human beings either bring out
The best or worst qualities and that reliably tells
The wise ones in charge of us and our world
In whom the Christ child has been born and is thriving
And where it is still slumbering.

A happy and spiritually healthy New Year 2023
I wish for each one of you, my dear Friends,
in spite of what’s happening in our world.
You are my worldwide spiritual family.
Never forget that together we are strong and that,
hand in hand with the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle,
We are invincible and will forever be safe.

With love and light,
Aquarius
Happy New Year to everybody.

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Only A Shadow

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother Creator of all life
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
The love we have for You,
Is but a shadow of the love You
Have always had
For every one of us and our world,
A deep and abiding love
That never left us.

Our belief in You and the power of Your love
Is but a shadow of the faith You have in us.
Because You know the way of all things,
Your faith in us is deep, lasting and unshakeable.
It always has and forever will accompany
Each one of us on their evolutionary journey
That is constantly taking us forwards and upwards
On an upwards winding spiral
That draws all life into Your loving embrace.

Our lives are in the hand of
You and the Angels and Masters,

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
6 Jan, 2023
Words
11,954
Read Time
59 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
532

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.