Please register or login to continue

Register Login

Miracles And Wonders (98)
Miracles And Wonders (98)

Miracles And Wonders (98)

AquariusAquarius

Message From The Angels And Masters Of The Christ Circle

The Truth : Nothing But The Truth

Thoughts For Today 7th January 2023

The True Meaning Of The Epiphany

On the sixth day of January every year your world’s Christian religions are celebrating the Epiphany. Although today is already the 7th January 2023, we are going to take a closer look at what we told you a long time ago about the true meaning of this religious festival through a chapter of the Aquarian writings.

Then we shall attend to what happens when someone’s behaviour is upsetting you more than by rights it ought to. If you have already evolved into a wise one, you would not dream of retaliating. Instead you will start forgiving yourself because you are aware that it can only happen because it is what you did, in one of your own previous lifetimes, to someone else. This could have been a long time ago, when your spirit/soul was equipped with quite a different earthly personality.

However, having evolved sufficiently in the meantime, your spirit/soul will be able to cope with whatever is coming your way, even though its earthly personality does not understand what is happening to it and why. It’s the law of cause and effect or Karma that’s returning this experience to you, so that you can find out what it’s like when someone treats you in that manner. Don’t begrudge whatever happens to you, know that it’s merely the other side of the same coin you are experiencing in this lifetime.

For a thoroughly effective education, every human being has to attend the earthly school of life’s lessons twice. And that’s why in one of your early lifetimes you are handing nasty things out to anyone who comes within your reach. All of you know people who do not like anything better than this. Rest assured that the same spirit/soul, equipped with a different earthly personality, in one of their future lifetimes will find itself at the receiving end of what they are spreading about.

Wise ones accept that whatever has to happen will indeed do so, according to the law of the Universe. So whenever something unpleasant and nasty happens to you, start the process of forgiving, first forgive yourself and then the other person. As likely as not they know not what they are doing and that, in the fullness of time, when they have become sufficiently evolved, in one of their future lifetimes, what they are doing to you now is bound to return to them. That’s why we say forgive, forgive, forgive.

The deeper your world penetrates into the energies of the Aquarian age, the more of the truth will come bubbling to the surface of humankind’s consciousness. This brings with it the realisation that on the inner level of life there is nothing but the spirit realm where all life is one. It’s the place from which every one of you emerges at the beginning of each earthly lifetime and return to. There is no such thing as Heaven and hell, like the ever more outdated old religions once told you. Their main task was to keep you away from the truth until the Aquarian age, the age of truth was with you.

And the truth is that there never was and never will be the separation between anything that exists on the outer material plane that you are presently sharing. The separation was created for the wise higher purpose of assisting every one of you to eventually become aware of yourselves and your true identity.

In truth, each one of you is a unique and precious being, a beloved child of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit and light of the Universal Christ. And whenever in the course of your earthly lifetimes, you hurt someone or someone hurts you, the pain is inflicted upon all life because on the inner spirit level all is one. Naturally, the same applies to whatever good anyone does in your world. Everything that exists in our realm benefits. God bless you all, each one.

* * *

From ‘Healers And Healing’

The Jesus Legend

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar.
Field and fountain, moor and mountain,
Following yonder star.

O Star of Wonder, Star of Light,
Star with royal beauty bright,
Westward leading, still proceeding,
Guide us to Thy perfect light.

Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain
Gold I bring to crown Him again,
King forever, ceasing never,
Over us all to reign.

Frankincense to offer have I,
Incense owns a Deity nigh,
Prayer and praising, voices raising,
Worshipping God on high.

Myrrh is mine, its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom.
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying,
Sealed in the stone cold tomb.

Glorious now behold Him arise.
King and God and sacrifice.
Alleluia, Alleluia,
Sounds through the earth and skies.
Alleluia the Earth replies!

The 6th January is the day of the Epiphany, one of the three principal and oldest festival days of the Christian churches. The others are Easter and Christmas. The Epiphany is a commemoration of the day when the legend tells us that the presence of the baby Jesus Christ was for the first time revealed to our world. The word itself has its origin in the Greek ‘epiphaneia’, which means manifestation and/or exposure to view. The event originated in the Eastern church, where at first it also included a celebration of Christ’s birth. However, by the year 354 the church in Rome had decided to move the date of Christ’s birth to the 25th December and the Epiphany to the 6th January. In the Western church the festival is primarily in honour of the visit of the infant Jesus by the Magi, while the Eastern church celebrates it in memory of the baptism of Jesus.

For Christian churches throughout our world the Epiphany has remained a holy day. Special services are celebrated every year in remembrance of the day when, according to the Jesus legend, the holy infant was first presented to our world. In spite of the Bible’s aversion to astrology, it is interesting to note that at the time the New Testament was written, astronomy and astrology were still one subject that was widely practised. How fortunate that the more enlightened Christians of our time no longer have any difficulties with accepting that the three wise men, had they ever existed in the reality of Earth life, would have been astronomers as well as astrologers.

The symbolisms contained in the Epiphany story are poignant and potent ones. To my mind, there are some significant parallels between this tale and our age, because we have reached the phase of our development as a race when the Christ child is waiting to be born in all hearts. First there are the three wise men, who came to worship and adore the child and to present it with their gifts. The three companions are thought to have been Persian priests, astronomers and astrologers. In Christianity’s early days the men were called magi, because their activities were then considered to be magic. St. Matthew’s Gospel is the only one that mentions this fact. The men’s gifts suggest that they could have come from Babylon, Arabia, Sheba or Yemen.

Later traditions gave the men separate nationalities and colours of skin, as a symbol of the worship of the Christ child by all nations. The wise ones were called Balthazar, Melchior and Gaspar or Casper. It was only in the third Century that the church declared them to be Kings, possibly in an attempt to justify the prophecy in Psalm 72:11: ‘May all Kings fall down before him.’ In ‘War And Peace Between Nations’ you can find out more about the symbolism of the men’s kingship and their gifts in the chapter ‘The Three Wise Men’.

Be that as it may, the legend tells us that the men could read God’s Wisdom in the stars. Wisdom and knowledge spiritually are light and ignorance darkness. The knowledge that came to the men intuitively is the light of the Highest Star that was capable of leading them to the child in the stable. In the same way, modern astrology can act as the light that shows each one of us the way to the Christ child in our own hearts. The crib and the stable represent the human heart, the most humble place on Earth. And now at long last the time has come for the child of the highest parentage, the Christ child, to come fully alive in all hearts. Yet, it can do so only when we approach it with a loving and reverend heart and above all with sincerity and deep humility. And when it does come alive, it shows us how we each can do our own share of blessing and healing, saving and redeeming ourselves, each other and our world.

Shepherds, in the Middle East at the time the Jesus legend was created, were considered to be the lowest of the low of all people. Thus the shepherds and the visiting kings represent the lowest and the Highest ranks of population in our world. All human souls on the Earth plane eventually reach the evolutionary level when they freely and willing kneel before their Christ child and pray for its help, hence: ‘Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Christ is our Lord!’ So holy and entirely good is the child in the manger that even the sheep and the oxen, who represent the animal part of humankind’s nature, do not feel threatened and are unafraid. And so they kneel peacefully and contently by the side of the child. Its High and Holy parents, in earthly life symbolised by Mary and Joseph, are looking on and all present are joint together in adoration of the child. The Christ Star above the stable shines into the heart and soul of us and our world to bring peace, while high above the Earth plane around the throne of God the Angels are singing their praises.

The world and its evil machinations are symbolised by Herod and those around him and all they stood for. Yet, in spite of all their efforts at killing the Christ child, they did not succeed. It could not be done because this very special child – then and now – enjoys the all-powerful protection by its Divine parents and the Angels. No matter how hard anyone tries to kill the Christ child within, in the long run it cannot be accomplished by anyone. And because each one of us is a spark of God’s great light and power, we are just as immortal and indestructible as the child in the manger and enjoy the same powerful protection.

The three men knew, as well as we do in our age, that knowledge is power. And because they were wise, they appreciated that their knowledge of the child should not be placed into the wrong hands, i.e. the unready. This applies to each one of us. No-one will force us to turn to God in prayer and meditation to consciously ask for help to be guided back into the wisdom and the conscious knowledge of our true self and into the presence of the Divine in our lives. Only when they have reached a certain evolutionary point are human souls ready to receive this knowledge.

Now our whole world is reaching this phase in its spiritual development and it is up to each one of us to call upon God’s knowledge and wisdom to guide and protect us, individually and as a race. If during our quiet reflections, prayers and meditations on the healing journey there rise from the innermost core of our being, our subconscious, memories from past lifetimes that appear to be too evil for words, fear not. God and the Angels are waiting for us to call upon them to show us how to resolve and redeem even our most ancient and difficult Karma. With their help even the greatest evil can and must be transmuted into the highest good for the whole of Creation.

* * *

I find it helpful to know that all my experiences only ever came and still are coming into my life, because each one is trying to teach me something. All our experiences always come for this reason, in spite of the fact that for a very long time we lack the spiritual awareness to understand their meaning. Appreciating and accepting that this is so, sets us free to look for and find the intended learning from the experiences of the past – our own and those of our world. When human souls finally understand why things had to happen, their gratitude for even the most traumatic events is genuine and heartfelt. In this way they are transmuted into well learnt lessons and have at last found a constructive use.

The awareness that every soul contains God’s highest qualities enables each one of us to make a conscious effort at bringing forth their very best from the depth of our own being. That is how all of us in the end have to deal with and slowly overcome the drives and urges of our earthly nature, which in this procedure is nailed to the cross of Earth. The cross is humankind’s oldest known symbol for our earthly existence. For a very long time the seed of the Christ child has been waiting to come fully alive in every heart and soul, and there is plenty of evidence everywhere that this is now happening.

The deeper we and our world proceed into the Aquarian Age, the more of us are ready to assist the birth and maturing process of their own Christ child. This requires the building of bridges that enable us to cross from the outgoing Age of Pisces into the new one. And that is where astrology once more enters the picture, because it provides us with valuable clues and fresh insights into the hidden meaning of many of the spiritual teachings of the past, including those of the Bible. Some of these sacred texts are undoubtedly as valid now as they were in days gone by.

During its awakening the Divine spark in our hearts turns into a small still flame of love. When this unites itself and comes together with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun, the leaping flames of the ensuing fire of love uplift and transmute the soul’s fears and anxieties of Earth life into total faith and trust in God and the Angel’s all-powerful protection. My kind of astrology is applied psychology that can show the way for anyone who is ready to assist their Christ child to grow into adulthood, and through their communications with their Highest or God Self find rest, peace and healing.

* * *

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

The Truth About Parents (1)

I am the Great White Spirit, Your true Father/Mother.
Each one of you is My Child.
Although some of you are as yet unaware of this,
I know all of you and everything about you and your lives.
I am with you always.
Whenever you sit down or get up,
Upon rising in the morning and going to sleep at night,
I am there.

I am familiar with all your ways.
Every hair on your head is numbered and precious,
The same as every flower that blossoms
And every leaf that trembles in the wind.
You are My child and I created you in My image.
I am in you and you are in Me.
There is nothing outside Me or beyond My reach.
Your whole being is part of Me,
As much as I am part of you.

I knew you long before you were conceived into this lifetime.
You have been with Me since before the creation of any worlds.
All your days are written by Me in the great book of life
And your present existence on the Earth plane is no mistake.
I am the One who determines the exact time of your birth,
Where you are going to live and which lessons
You will have to learn in any one of your lifetimes.

You are a miracle and a wonder,
And I was the one who, inside your mother’s womb,
Created your present body for you.
You are not of her or from her and you do not belong to her.
You merely came through her and you belong to Me.
Throughout the whole course of your evolution thus far,
I have been with you.
At the right moment, no matter when this may have been,
I brought you into this world.
I was with you when you were born and I accompany you,
Each time you depart from the earthly plane
And return into the world of light, your true home.

All too often in the past, I have been misunderstood
And misinterpreted – unintentionally but also deliberately –
By you, my human children of the Earth.
This is changing now and ever more of you are
Reawakening to the conscious knowledge of
Their own true nature and Mine.
My love for you is total and unconditional.
Because I love you, I could never be distant or angry with you.
I live inside you – every cell and atom of your physical body
Is filled with Me and My love for you.

This is My way of guiding, protecting and lavishing My love onto
All who willingly pay attention to Me,
Their very own small still voice of conscience within,
Following My calling from within their own heart.
Everything in your life is there only because
It is My will that it should be so.
I have always given you more than earthly parents could ever do.
It is not their predestined role in your life to do the same.
Never expect them to do for you what can only be done by Me,
For I am the perfect parents all of you long and yearn for,
Your true Father/Mother.

Your gifts and talents are your own.
They are not inherited from your parents and ancestors.
They were bestowed upon you by Me, the same as
I constantly meet all your needs. You are the one
Who worked with them and developed them to their present state.
As I love my human children totally, unconditionally and eternally,
My plan for the future of your race has forever been one of hope.
My creative ideas for you and your world are as countless
And beautiful as the grains of sand on the shores of your oceans.

When you are singing, I rejoice and sing with you.
When you are happy, I am glad.
And when you are sad and lonely, so am I.
You are my treasured possession and I will never do anything
That in the final analysis is not good for you.
All your experiences are to help you grow ever more heaven-tall,
To become like Me and fully one again with Me, the way you once were.

I wish to guide each one of you into performing miracles
And doing great and wondrous works.
Those who seek Me, I draw towards Me.
I live in your heart, from where I guide you
And tell you the difference between right and wrong,
Good and evil, falseness and truth.
Love Me with all your heart and soul, with your whole being,
Because I am the One who fulfils all your desires,
So that you may learn from them;
That is why I place them inside your heart in the first place.

In Me all things are possible
And with My help, all conditions can be healed.
With My faith in you and yours in Me,
Mountains of unbelief can be moved and crooked corners made straight.
Life never goes back. It is for all time evolving and moving forwards.
That’s why I ask you to pay attention to every moment of your life.
Refuse to look back, trust the goodness of the life I have created for you,
Accept that it is impossible to go back
And trustingly put one foot in front of the other,
Safe in the knowledge that I am showing you the way.

Know that you are never alone and do not wait until things
Get too rough for you to cope on your own.
Reach out for the blessing, healing and helping hands of
The Angels and Me and let us show you the way.
When in distress, call for Me.
I am the Comforter who comes to you in all your troubles.
When you suffer, I suffer with you.
The more broken-hearted you are, the closer I draw to you.
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I hold each one of you close to My heart.
Times are changing and the day will soon come when
There will no longer be the need for Earth’s suffering.
I am waiting for you to call upon Me to wipe the tears from your eyes
And to heal the wounds of all your lifetimes.

I, your Father/Mother, love each one of you the way
I once revealed to you and your world
Through the legend of Jesus, the Christed one.
His love for humankind was but a reflection and a mere shadow
Of My all encompassing love for you, My beloved children of the Earth.
The legend was given to teach you the nature of My love.
It is total and unconditional, true, unchangeable and eternal.
From this love you, My offspring, were created – it is your true nature.
Because I love you, I am for you and never against you.
I do not count your sins and mistakes,
But I expect you to learn from them and make every effort
To do better next time.
Whether you do or do not, I always forgive you.

The Master’s death on the Cross was a demonstration
To you and your world of the fact that in truth there is no death.
The cross is the oldest symbol known to humankind
Of your earthly sojourns and the Jesus legend
Is a demonstration of how the small and frightened
Earthly self of each one of you must eventually be
Sacrificed and nailed to the cross of earthly life.
Only then can your spirit rise above it
And once again be fully reunited with Me.

This is why I have said to you all along:
‘Listen to and follow the wisdom My gifts of wisdom and truth
I once gave to your world through the stories of the Masters
Who from time to time appeared in your world,
Not merely the one of the Master Jesus but all of them.
The Heavens are celebrating that you and your world
At long last are in the process of shedding
The clouds of darkness and fear of the past that were
Caused by your ignorance of your true nature.
The shadows they have been casting for such a long time
Are in the process of dissolving into the fresh knowledge
That is currently pouring ever more powerfully
Into the collective consciousness of your race,
directly from Me.

Rejoice, My beloved children of the Earth!
For this is your homecoming into the oneness with Me.
Nothing could ever separate any one of you from Me and My love,
For I am Your true Father/Mother
And no earthly parents could ever love you the way I do.
Be still and know that I am alive in you.
I always have been and always will be.
I never left you and I never will.

I, Your loving Father/Mother, am waiting for the call of
All who are ready to receive Me.

* * *

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

What Do Our Children Learn At School? (2)

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest wonders of our world?
This means every one of us has been born
Into their own private marvel.
Take a good look at your whole body,
Your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together?
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and
A masterpiece of engineering.
Isn’t that’s worthy of being called a miracle, my child?

As you grow up, you will sometimes be in danger
Of despairing about the state of our world.
I say: ‘Don’t!’ You are here to do your share
Of making it a better place for all its lifeforms.
Every one of us is allowed freedom of choice
And this includes our behaviour.
Yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is never accidental, but chosen.
It’s up to us how we react to those around us
And which way we behave, at any given moment.
When everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
Their behaviour will always be a conscious choice.
We will then have freed ourselves and our world
From the ignorance of the lifetimes during which,
All of us together, created our world’s present state.

Only a fool would pretend that making the
Necessary changes is going to be an easy task.
It’s difficult because each one of us has
Brought with them into their present lifetime
Thinking and behaviour patterns that were
Developed in the course of many previous ones.
That’s why by now they are so deeply embedded
In our soul memories and consciousness
That shedding them is difficult.
Yet, it can and has to be done, by each one of us.
Rejoice, for you have re-entered earthly life
During the period in which the greatest transformation
And renewal of Mother Earth is taking place.
For quite some time by now, she has been changing from
A predominantly materially oriented place into a spiritual one.
This is becoming ever more visible.

God and the Angels are offering everybody the
Same opportunities for doing their share and contributing
To bringing the whole of humankind and our world
Ever closer to what so far we can only perceive in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where lying and cheating, deception and corruption,
War- and scaremongering, exploitation of any kind are unknown.
Mentally hold onto these images, think about them often and know
Deep down in your heart that you are helping them to
Come about and that one day they will have become a reality
On the earthly plane.

In the inner spiritual background of our world,
Wise ones always have been and forever will be
In charge of humankind’s education.
Individually and collectively, they are allowing
Us the freedom to make our own choice.
This is the only real freedom we earthlings have whenever
We are taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons.
Whilst there, we are constantly presented with choices.
That’s why, from as early as possible during each lifetime,
Choosing wisely and at the same time striving to be true
To our higher God or Christ nature,
Is of the greatest importance for every one of us.

This is because the Great Father/Mother of all life want us,
Their beloved children of the Earth, to grow ever more Heaven-tall
And, with the passing of time, evolve into ever more beautiful beings.
Every human being’s potential is unlimited and
Has the same right of developing into someone like
Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven.

Each one of us is living in their own physical body
Creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Don’t allow earthly appearances to fool you because
Nothing could be further from the truth.
On the inner spiritual level, all life is one,
There is no separation between anything and
The whole of humankind is one big family.
That’s why whenever we hurt someone,
We hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that everyone is a miracle and
A unique marvel in its own right, just like you,
Could you ever hurt or harm another?

Life is a precious gift and you have received this lifetime
So that you may learn that we are all on the Earth
For good and wise reasons, and that is
Learning, individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish, help and support each other.
We are all personally responsible for every one of
Our thoughts, words and actions.
The law of course and effect or Karma, in due course,
Return every one of them to us.
All of us are responsible not only for ourselves
But the whole of humankind and the state of our world,
At any given time.

Learning to work together for the highest good and the
Greatest joy of all is the ultimate purpose of every human being’s
Earthly education. All of us are required to contribute to making
Mother Earth into an ever more beautiful and peaceful place
For everything that shares her with us;
A world that at last is worthy of being the home,
If only a temporary one from time to time,
Of the beloved children of the Earth
Of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.
S/He is the Light of all lights,
And the Sun of all suns, whose warmth and love
Gives and sustains all manifestations of life
Not only on our plane, but throughout the
Whole of Creation.

Pablo Casals
Edited by Aquarius
Updated June 2021

* * *

From ‘Depression And Suicide’

Dissolving Our Karmic Ties (1)

Among many other things, the Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and group activities. But above all things it is the age of truth and the truth of the matter in hand here is that our earthly parents only play this part for the duration of one lifetime. The Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Great Light of the Universal Christ, is/are our true parents. We come through our earthly parents but we are not of them and we most certainly don’t belong to them. Nobody and nothing in earthly life belongs to one of us earthlings, and each one of us belongs to God. In our present existence everything is borrowed and a loan on time that in due course has to be returned to Mother Earth in as good condition as possible, so it can be recycled when it has lost its usefulness for us.

In the whole of Creation nothing is ever wasted or just frittered away, the way it is frequently done in earthly life. The former applies to our physical bodies, every cell and atom is recycled in some way independent of which method of disposal we choose. Our physical bodies are created by God and the Angels to serve us as a vehicle for getting around on our planet and that for one lifetime only. Our earthly parents did not create us, they merely were the instruments through which God and the Angels brought us into being. Spiritually blood ties are of no great significance when compared with the karmic bonds that are created by us in the course of many lifetimes. They are indestructible. Love and forgiveness are the only force that can dissolve the negative ones. Positive ones of friendship and love are ours to keep in all Eternity. They will never leave us and nothing can destroy or take them from us.

Every member of our family is as much part of our Karma as we are of theirs and the problems we created for ourselves and each other in previous lifetimes are the lessons that have to be tackled in this one by them and us, individually and as a group. Karmic ties are of an emotional nature that draws human beings together like powerful magnets, time and again. There can be no parting of the ways until each has learnt their lesson and solutions have been found for the outstanding issues between two people that may have kept them welded together like cast-iron chains over many lifetimes. Love and thought being the most powerful forces in the whole of Creation, the energies of loving, kind and forgiving words possess a special power of their own. They can bring healing to those who are wounded and in particular to human souls, the most wounded part of every one of us. This power can dissolve even the most difficult karmic ties that ever were created between two human beings.

Kind and loving thoughts, words and deeds are an essential part of developing our Christ nature which provides us with the Divine qualities of compassion, love and forgiveness. First and foremost we have to find them for ourselves and the suffering we created with the help of the thought and behaviour patterns of the past. Then we need to reach out to anyone who trespassed against us, earlier in this lifetime and all previous ones. Kind and loving thoughts and words enter our earthly mind quite naturally after the truth about our true nature, the spiritual background of our existence and that the cause of everything that is presently troubling us was created by us has sunk into our consciousness. We then no longer have any difficulties understanding that it was for wise educational reasons that this kind of knowledge had to remain hidden from our earthly self for such a long time.

Until the final phase of our development has been reached, our Karmic debts are going to keep us firmly fastened to the wheel of our earthly existence. One lifetime after another we then find ourselves either at the giving or the receiving end of one of the many lessons that is compulsory for every human being in the school of earthly life. Our attitude towards our existence and with it our thinking and behaviour patterns need to change. This alone can finally bring the otherwise endless repetition of the Karmic cycles to its natural conclusion. And we are the only one who can change our character, no-one can do the work this requires for us, just the same as nobody can save and redeem us, except we ourselves.

Without being aware of it, we have always been in charge of building ourselves an earthly personality, and the direction in which our destiny flows at any given times lies in everybody’s own hands, but only partially. God and the Angels are in charge of us and they are the admiralty that steers the boat of our life through all its lessons, the highest and the lowest alike. The story that a saviour and redeemer will appear in our world and free us from our sins is only partly a myth and a legend. The God-man Jesus is a symbolism for the Divine spark of everybody’s own Christ nature who for a long time slumbers in every human heart, waiting to come alive and be born.

The tale of the saviour and redeemer was given to our world by God and the Angels, so that during the early stages of our earthly education, we would explore without inhibitions the lower and lowest drives and urges of our small self. That way, no matter now low we had to fall in the course of our lessons, we would feel safe because if we just said we believed in Jesus – whether we did or did not was irrelevant – the Master would take all our sins upon Him and wipe ours away. With a waving of his magic wand all our sins would disappear. He would save those who believed in him and take them to his heart in paradise, while those who refused to follow him had to fry in the fires of hell in all Eternity.

Oh yes, that too has been part of the boundless love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother and the Angels, who have always been providing for the true needs of every one of us. That’s how, each one of us through their own experiences, has always been offered sufficient opportunities for experiencing the whole gamut of human behaviour during our learning curve as physical beings. Starting at the lowest point each one of us, guided and protected by the wise ones in charge of us, slowly has to work their way up the evolutionary spiral of earthly life. When we have reached its highest point, Earth life can teach us no more and there will be no need for further lifetimes here. We are then allowed to continue our studies on the higher and eventually the highest levels of life. That’s how the wisdom of the Highest allows each one of us to learn from their own experiences what good and evil is and what’s right or wrong for us in any given moment. There is no substitute for direct knowledge, so we don’t have to take anyone’s word for these things.

And if, after having imbibed this part of my jottings, you are yearning to free yourself from your afflictions, ask God and the Angels to show you how to go about it. Then let’s keep on keeping on, because just when we think we can go no more, that could be the moment when our Karma allows the reward of a miracle to happen to us. And the learning we have gained from our healing journey is meant to be shared with as many as possible of anyone who is in need of it and spiritually enough awake to understand how in this way they too can work on bringing about a miracle.

Immer wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr,
Kommt von irgendwo ein Lichtlein her.

Just when you think you’ve got no more fight,
Out of the darkness appears a light.

German Folk Wisdom
Translated by Aquarius

* * *

Invictus (2)

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

* * *

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

* * *

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius

For every human being there exists a small developmental plan within God’ great plan for the whole of Creation. Each new lifetime presents us with another birthchart and in the right hands it can reveal what the newly born has brought with it and indicate in rough outlines the lessons awaiting it. For wise higher reasons, however, the birthchart on its own does not give a great deal away about what’s in store for the newcomer. Ah, but wait a moment! The Moon represents our earthly personality and where we have come from. The Sun shows our spirit’s predestined pathway. That’s why to my mind the progressions of the Sun and in particular the Moon are much more revealing than anything else.

The Sun moves forward at the steady pace of one degree per year. The Moon is known as the runner because it progresses at the rate of one degree per month. When you can see for yourself how both these energies have always been affecting your own life and that of those around you, the way I have been doing for a long time, the Universe is providing you with living proof that we can but row our life’s boat. The behaviour of every one of us is comparable to a dog on a lead, which the Angels of Karma are holding it in their hands. It’s our karmic debts that determine what kind of relationships and lessons we have to encounter.

The Sun/Moon progressions show quite clearly how the Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and the Sun behind the Sun in the sky above us, is constantly pulling all earthly life, including you and me, forwards and upwards on humankind’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral and also our world. Even though we can but row the boat of our life, we are not manoeuvred like marionettes or pulled like puppets on a string. Because the Highest Forces of life have given us the precious gift of freedom of choice, at all times we are allowed to make our own decisions of how we wish to react to whatever comes our way. However, we are personally responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actins. The Universal law of cause and effect, widely known as the law of Karma, decrees that they have to return to us in the fullness of time. This can come about later in the same lifetime or in a far distant future one, when our earthly self has grown strong enough to cope with what it once created.

Unbeknown to us earthlings for a long time, our choices have always decided what kind of Karma we are creating for ourselves, the whole of humankind and also our world. There are two streams of consciousness, a constructive positive one of light and a destructive negative one of darkness. Everything we think, speak and do has constantly been feeding into one of these streams and strengthened it. The decision which stream we wish to support from now on is ours alone. Everything depends on the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached when we find out about these things. They empower us to steer the boat of our life and destiny in the desired direction. And that shows that knowledge truly is power!

In the spiritual background of our earthly existence wise ones have always been in charge of the individual and collective development of us and our world. The Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, assisted by countless groups of spirit guides and helpers on the lower levels of the spirit realm always have been and forever will be the eye that never sleeps. Our decisions show them the degree of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given moment.

As a spark of the Great Light every human being in truth is a young God in the making. Attending the lessons of the earthly school of life is only compulsory for the initial part of our development. It has run its course when the following conditions have been fulfilled: a) all earthly lessons have been learnt; b) every aspect of our nature, i.e. the masculine and feminine, darkness and light, lower and higher personality, have been integrated; and c) when the last bit of the Karma we created in this lifetime and all previous ones has been redeemed. And that can only come about when we bravely and patiently work our way through any kind of suffering that comes our way and accepting our responsibility for creating it.

* * *

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Space Traveller Extraordinaire : Mother Earth

Everything in the whole of Creation has been created from the Christ Star’s Light, therefore also the inner and outer part of every human being. It’s just that at the beginning of our earthly education our physical bodies contain a tiny spark of the Universal Christ, who is the Light of all light and the Sun of all suns. At that developmental stage the spark exists merely in seedform. However, in the course of many lifetimes in the earthly school of life, this light increases and grows stronger with every bit of wisdom and understanding we gain, each through their own experiences. This is how every individual consciousness and that of our whole world constantly expands.

And that’s why every one of our planet’s present population of approx. 7.7 billion is quite literally a seed of the Highest Star, i.e. a starseed on the magnificent spaceship Mother Earth. At all times, we and our world together are moving through space at the breathtaking speed of almost 30 kilometres per second or 67,000 miles per hour. At the same time our planet rotates round its own axis once every 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09053 seconds. As her circumference is roughly 40,075 kilometres, her surface at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. God and the Angels purposely placed our planet in a remote corner of the Universe. It was done so we could not do too much harm to the surrounding planets, especially those of our own solar system, as soon as our technical know-how had progressed sufficiently to attempt such enterprises.

The great plan of life shows quite clearly that God and the Angels at all times have always been holding our world’s reins safely in their loving hands. This is in spite of allowing each one of us the freedom to decide how we wish to react to anything that comes before us. The Highest Forces of life would never allow us to interfere with the functioning of other planets. That never changed, even though on the surface of things it sometimes looks possible. Something would always happen, frequently at the last moment, to deter us from trying to exploit and damage other planets and their worlds, the way we – for wise higher educational purposes – for a long time were allowed to deal with ours.

The unusual situation of our world provides plenty of opportunities, individually and collectively, for making good where we once sinned. Hand in hand with God and the Angels, every human being carries within the potential of bringing forth, from deep within themselves, the characteristics of their God or Christ nature. In this process even the slowest ones eventually evolve into saviours and redeemers not only of themselves and the human race, but our whole world. All who are presently taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons are destined to play an essential role in bringing about the greatest healing miracle our world has ever witnessed. Naturally, this also applies to those who are resting and recovering from the trials and tribulations of their earthly existence in the world of light. From there many of them are doing their best to support our efforts.

Quite literally, everybody is equally welcome on board the good spaceship Mother Earth. We are all the Great Father/Mother’s beloved children of the Earth and there is no distinction between anyone. Every one is a special and unique being, a many faceted jewel and there is no other one like it in the whole of Creation. All of us were created to fulfil a specific function during this crucial period of the final stage of our planet’s evolutionary journey. We have reached the stage during which God and the Angels, together with us, are going to transmute the Earth from the state of a purely material being into an ever more ethereal one. Find out more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

In truth, every human being is a young God in the making. And the ultimate aim of our earthly education is to evolve, each one in their own right, into a healer and bringer of light. In this context light means wisdom and a better understanding of God’s true nature and our own, the higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence and its spiritual background. All of us, without exception, are walking this road of many lifetimes in search of consciousness expanding experiences that help us to gain them. And there comes a time in everybody’s development when it dawns on us that Jesus never was a historical personality who once walked in our midst, but represents every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature.

Jesus was one of the many symbolisms that God and the Angels chose to bring us, down the ages, ever closer to the understanding that in truth every one of us is a young God in the making. The different aspects of this God/man’s life story describe in legendary allegorical form the initiations that every human being experiences during its earthly education.

The whole of humankind is the crew of spaceship Mother Earth. As a spark of the Greatest Light in the whole of Creation, every one of us truly is a starseed in its own right. For the time being, we are serving our apprenticeship on the material plane of life. On this spaceship there are no religions because love is it’s the supreme ruler. That is their religion and it knows but one nation: the whole of humankind. Warmongering, violence and crime have no place here. Like dishonesty, lying and cheating, corruption and exploitation of the masses they have been left behind.

As everybody just takes what they need and leave the rest for the others, there is no hunger. Illnesses and diseases are things of the past because the transmitter/receiver station of all earthly minds have been tuned into the frequencies of the Highest levels of life. They have learnt to trust the intuitively received instructions of how to work with the Christ Star’s white healing magic, each from their very own wise one or living God within, and so follow them without hesitation.

These good things and many more besides are in store for us and our world. So rejoice, dear Friends, and let’s enjoy travelling on our Starship. Isn’t it exciting to be allowed to take part in it? Thanks and praise be to God and the Angels for providing us with an adventure of such magnitude. And in return for the goodness and kindness Mother Earth has always shown humankind for millions of years, in spite of our frequently diabolical behaviour, hasn’t she richly deserved that every one of us asks God and the Angels to teach us intuitively how we can contribute to the greatest healing miracles of all times that is taking place right here and now, under everybody’s eyes?

* * *

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

There’s A Place For Us

There’s a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There’s a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time to spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!
Somewhere.

We’ll find a new way of living,
We’ll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere.

There’s a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we’re halfway there.
Hold my hand and I’ll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere.

From ‘West Side Story’
Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
Music by Leonard Bernstein

Yes, it’s true. There is as much a time and a place for us while we are taking part in earthly life as well as when, at the end of our present lifetime, we say good-bye to it and leave our physical bodies and every other earthly possession behind. We then go to the place the song describes with peace and quiet and the open air of the greater freedom of the spirit realm, from which we emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime.

We are eternal beings who will never die and vast numbers of those who are presently taking part in earthly life have walked the above described way many times before. We don’t remember anything about these events for the simple reason that the love and wisdom of the Great Mother of all life has provided that the world of spirit, the home of Her human children of the Earth, should be the place where each one of them goes to rest and recuperate from the inevitable tests and trials, ups and downs of their earthly education.

Because the lower selves are left behind each time we return to the spirit realm, at the latest soon after our arrival there we once again become aware of our true nature and start behaving in keeping with it. That’s why in this place everybody exists together in peace and harmony. Each goes about attending to some more lessons in the halls of learning.

During our times on the Earth, to protect us against ourselves, a veil of consciousness separates us from the memories of past lifetimes and in particular of the moments when we shed our outer shell, the physical body. We would be unable to cope with consciously being aware which way it happened in some of our previous lifetimes. If we had conscious access to many of the things we have been up to in the course of our long evolutionary journey, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves.

On some occasions we could have died hanging on the end of a rope, being burnt at the stakes, beheaded, drowned or starved to death, shipwrecked on a desert island without any hope of ever being saved. The list is endless. When you think of what is known of human history, you will realise that old souls must have taken part in experiences like these time and time again. To create the necessary balance, sometimes we found ourselves on the giving end of creating misery and suffering for others and at other times we received this kind of treatment.

The soul is the storehouse for the memories of every experience of all our earthly lifetimes. In particular this applies to the thinking and behaviour patterns we develop along the way. Through our soul memories they accompany us into each new lifetime and from the subconscious level they immediately start to influence the way we behave, feel and experience ourselves and our present existence. In our thoughts, words and actions the memories of our soul do so beneficially or detrimentally, as the case may be. Everything depends on how we developed in previous lifetimes. The soul and its memories are part of our physical body’s waterbody and may try to reveal themselves to us through illnesses and what only seemingly are irrational and unfounded fears and anxieties.

The Angels are saying: ‘There really is that kind of a place somewhere and we want to take you to it in your imagination. Let us show you how, in the not too distant future, this kind of life will also have become a reality on the Earth. Walk hand in hand with us, follow us and trust that we know the way. This you do when you keep on keeping on and pay attention to your inner guidance. That’s how we can tell you in any given moment what’s right and wrong for you, and in the whole of Eternity you will never be lost.’

* * *

With love and light,
Aquarius

* * *

Recommend Write a ReviewReport

Share Tweet Pin Reddit
About The Author
Aquarius
Aquarius
About This Story
Audience
All
Posted
7 Jan, 2023
Words
9,615
Read Time
48 mins
Rating
No reviews yet
Views
459

Please login or register to report this story.

More Stories

Please login or register to review this story.